Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 1,320 Words
  • 2,544 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tommy - A Life - 1. Chapter 1 - The Train

Chapter 1 - The Train

He sat by the window, looking out at the passing scenery with unseeing eyes. From his jeans, casual shirt, and backpack he stood apart from the suit-wearing men with whom he shared the commuter train, looking like the college student he was. At each stop, more suits boarded, filling the car. He huddled closer to the window, ignoring the man now sharing his seat. For long minutes he kept his eyes looking out the window, catching the reflection of the scene within the car. He felt the eyes of the other passengers as they passed over him. Some dismissed him as “just a kid” out of place on the commuter train. But others lingeringly surveyed his entire body. He was taller than most, very thin, his face smooth, barely showing signs of beard. His eyes were soft, hazel, changing color with the light. All told of self-consciousness, almost fear of those around him.

An older man sitting next to him dropped a section of his newspaper. As he picked up the paper from the floor his hand grazed the student, from the ankle, along the calf, along the thigh. The student looked away from the window for the first time, his frightened eyes meeting the older man’s eyes. Could the older man’s contact mean something? Or was it just an accidental touch? The older man smiled. A short while later, the student again felt a touch along his thigh. As he looked up he met the older man’s eyes, blatantly looking at him. The older man rose from his seat and indicated with a nod of his head that the student should follow.

The student remained in the seat watching the older man walk down the aisle, pause and gesture again. Puzzled, the student got up and followed the older man to the back of the car. There a section of seats had been enclosed, forming a compartment. With a nod to the conductor, the older man opened the door and held it open for the student to enter. The compartment held only two pairs of seats, facing each other. The student sat down as the older man closed the door and drew curtains over the inside windows. The older man sat opposite the student, smiling. Without speaking the older man knelt on the floor in front of the student and reached to unfasten the student’s jeans. The student pushed down his panic and let the man pull his jeans and briefs down.

“What’s your name?” the older man asked.

“Tommy.”

“You’re very handsome, Tommy,” said the older man as he leaned down and took Tommy’s cock into his mouth. The sensations of the warm, wet mouth were unlike anything Tommy had ever before experienced. His cock quickly swelled and lengthened, filling the man’s mouth, pushing down the throat. The man gasped and gulped, moving his tongue along the hardening cock. Soon the cock had grown too big for his mouth and the man had to ease off, catching his breath, teasing the head. “You have a beautiful cock, Tommy.” Tommy was unable to reply, only wishing the wonderful feeling would continue. The man eagerly resumed his treatment of Tommy’s cock. Almost without warning, Tommy began cumming in great spurts. The man drank Tommy’s cum hungrily, feeling the cock’s hardness subside. Tommy’s heart continued beating fast. This was the first time he had had sexual contact with another person, and it was a man.

The man brought out a handkerchief and dried Tommy’s cock. As he stood, he leaned forward and kissed Tommy on the forehead. “Thank you. You are very desirable. I’d be pleased to meet you again.” He turned and left the compartment and a moment later the train entered the terminal.

On his walk from the train terminal to the campus, Tommy’s mind raced over what had happened. While he was thrilled by the physical release, he was confused by the man’s attention. He had masturbated for pure release, never really fantasizing about contact with another person, certainly not with a man. But this had felt so good. The man had been kind and attentive. He decided to just put the episode from his mind, having no one with whom he dare share his experience.

Tommy was a college student, commuting from his aunt and uncle’s house in the suburbs. His own parents had died in a car accident when he was in elementary school, leaving him in the care of his mother’s much older sister and her husband. The old couple provided a clean, quiet home and while they welcomed him, they left him to himself. Tommy had been a quiet child, grieving for his lost family. He didn’t understand the dark feeling that marked his existence as loneliness. His brooding demeanor kept would-be friends at a distance. Tommy’s life was one of isolation. He studied and got good grades that led to his acceptance and scholarship at a small university in the nearby city. The scholarship only covered school expenses, so Tommy continued to live with his aunt and uncle, commuting to the city for classes.

The train ride home at the end of the day was uneventful. On boarding next day, however, he saw the older man standing in the doorway of the compartment. The older man waved. Tommy stood frozen, unable to move until another commuter bumped into him. The train car was already full, so Tommy had no choice but to walk toward the next car, toward the waiting man. Tommy felt his face flush as he approached the man. The man smiled and gave Tommy a wink. The man took Tommy’s arm and guided him into the compartment. The man pleasured Tommy as he had on the previous day. He rose to leave, again pausing to kiss Tommy on the forehead. Tommy kept his eyes closed, not sure of what he should feel. On opening his eyes, he was alone, on the seat next to him was a twenty dollar bill.

And so began a side life for Tommy. He remained a good student, was quiet at home, but allowed first the older man, then a series of other men to suck his cock while on the train. Some left money, others small presents, even breakfast rolls and coffee. As time went by, there were often a few men waiting outside the compartment door. Tommy never spoke, certainly never asked for any reward. The money did help with his expenses and he was grateful for the attention, knowing somehow that he was helping these men with their own needs. And so passed his junior year.

***

He spent the summer before his senior year working in a local grocery store stocking shelves. He was an attentive employee that the manager was happy to leave to himself. He performed his duties carefully, often thinking of his time on the train. On a rare occasion he saw one of the men he knew from the train in the store. Tommy never spoke to them, averting his eyes as if by some unspoken agreement.

He boarded the train for the first day of the fall semester. It seemed that the entire train car was filled with men waiting for him. The conductor stood by the compartment door, counting a handful of bills. He pocketed them when he saw Tommy, and held the door open for him. Tommy blushed to his toes. How had this happened? What had he become? He walked toward the compartment, feeling all eyes on him. As he approached the open compartment door, he saw someone waiting inside. It was a man, a few years older than himself. Tommy was struck by the man’s appearance, his handsome face, his fine clothing, his welcoming expression.

“Come on in, I’m Billy. Billy Kensington. I’ve just got to meet the man who has become the object of desire on the 8:05 express.”

End of Chapter 1
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Wow 2
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, Tommy has certainly found a vocation of sorts. Let's see what's next! Good exposition and I'm intrigued. Hmmmm!

Link to comment

I spend my days on Trains, best place to cruise, specially in winter when you get the dark nights. Reflections are always useful. Love the start to this tale. :)

Link to comment

This is an interesting story. I like how you dropped it into the moment and that you play it out before revealing any background information.

I really find Tommy very interesting. He dose stop nor eggs on the man's behavior and I also find it interesting it instead of him identifying as heterosexual, he (at least in my view) appeared to be more asexual in his sexual confusion and isolation.

Link to comment
On 08/01/2014 01:33 PM, Another Gay Writer said:
This is an interesting story. I like how you dropped it into the moment and that you play it out before revealing any background information.

I really find Tommy very interesting. He dose stop nor eggs on the man's behavior and I also find it interesting it instead of him identifying as heterosexual, he (at least in my view) appeared to be more asexual in his sexual confusion and isolation.

I'm glad you got that out of it. I have heard that Tommy seemed comatose - and I can see the point. Some of use take a little more 'awakening'.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..