Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
There are no drawings or photos within the text.

First Night Seduction - 14. Part 3 Chapter 3

Theo resurrects his alter-ego - but will it stop him feeling as if he's betrayed Adrien?
It's a dirty business is espionage!

 

Theo gripped the edge of the sink in the hotel suite’s bathroom, his head falling forward in despair. Everything, absolutely everything, he’d done since he’d had to leave Adrien under questionable circumstances had been aimed at avoiding the situation he was now in. When he raised his head the man facing him looked as morose as he felt.

Summoning up every scerrit of his long-ago training he looked long and hard at his reflection until his facial features were subtly changed – changed to look like a man who wanted to be where he was.

His hair and eyes were not his own, his hair dyed to be much fairer than it had ever been, contacts changed his eyes to deep blue He’d even grown a moustache and close-trimmed beard; if he couldn’t recognise his own reflection then perhaps he wouldn’t recognise the man who was about to do those things he’d vowed to never do again.

Theo had spent some weeks considering his options before the day he’d almost lost Adrien’s love when he’d had to confess to Adrien those things he had buried so many years ago.

In the end he’d had only one option, to say yes; he could not in all conscience refuse this last job. He’d buoyed his decision with the almost-belief that it would be an intel-gathering stint followed by snatching the hacker and ensuring that if he’d succeeded in acquiring any or all of the K.O.T.H. list any evidence of it would be eradicated. What happened to the cyber-terrorist after that held no interest for Theo – on a professional level. On a purely personal one he’d wanted to beat the man to a pulp from the first day he’d been approached by members of M.I.10 for taking him away from Adrien.

In his heart he’d also known that none of his assumptions would prove true. No, if the company had come to him it was for one reason and one reason only, because whatever intel the secret services had on the person or persons at the top of their suspects list it included their sexual orientation and preferences.

Another possibility that had occurred to Theo was that the hacker may turn out to be someone of around his own age, he couldn’t imagine he would be any younger than Adrien.

“I’m sorry,” he thought as he straightened his shoulders and gave his reflection one last glance.

He and his team knew without a doubt that the politician he was about to dine with was the final link in the chain leading to the hacker; beyond that Theo also knew that the man had certain expectations of their time together – expectations that Theo had no choice but to live up to.

He felt his phone vibrate and took it from his inside pocket the screen showed a one word text,

“Travelling,” it was from Joe and told Theo that his quarry was no more than twenty minutes away.

A private dining room had been booked so that their meeting would be discreet, he couldn’t take the chance that their more than cordial dinner would be noticed by anyone. There would be a single waiter serving them – the man was employed be Theo the hotel owned by him.

This night was the culmination of all their previous, some not quite as accidental as they seemed, meetings. Tonight was Theo’s moment to coerce his dinner companion into confessing what he knew, but this was a honey-trap, it had to be, and to be fully effective the photographic evidence would have to show the whole story.

Both here in the suite and in the dining room cameras and microphones were in place and Theo knew exactly where to place himself for his face to not be seen. He left the suite picking up his briefcase on the way – he’d need to look the part of the businessman while they had a drink in the hotel’s lounge bar at least.

“Grey Goose with tonic no ice, please,” Theo answered when the waiter asked for his order.

When his target arrived some ten minutes later – also looking official and business like – Theo had barely touched his drink. Should anyone care to listen to their conversation they’d have heard nothing more than technical details and cost-benefit predictions for a major civil engineering project. This had been Theo’s ‘in’ with the minister who lived far beyond his means – mostly due to his avaricious wife – and the possibility of profiting from Theo’s ‘gratitude’ for his company being awarded the contract had been too big a temptation for the minister to resist.

“Good evening, Minister, Theo greeted the politician.

“A good evening indeed,” his guest replied, “and please it’s Ro to my friends.”

Theo merely smiled in reply.

“I thought we should discuss the financially sensitive details over dinner in a private room, no need for all and sundry to be a party to our tête-a tête.”

Ro smirked, clearly thinking of the post-dinner meeting Theo had made implicit with the invitation to dinner.

“Would you like to make your dinner selection now sir?” the waiter who brought Ro’s drink asked of Theo.

“Yes, that sounds ideal,” he replied before Ro could

The young man returned with the large red-leather covered menus and left them to their perusals, returning a few minutes later to take their order,

“Your waiter will escort you to your dining room shortly,” he assured them.

“Please ask the sommelier to have a bottle of Krug Grand Cruvée ’81 waiting and a Margaux ’83 to accompany the lamb,” Theo told him before Ro could express his own preferences.

This was something else Theo and his team had unearthed about the minister, not only was he gay – his wife knew, their marriage being one of convenience and a cover for the press and public in his native country – he was also deeply submissive. This was why Theo had not allowed Ro to make any choices beyond his aperitif; as they’d discussed the many dishes on the menu Theo had subtly guided Ro into agreeing to the choices Theo made for him.

“Excuse me sir,” it was Brian, the member of Theo’s team who’d be acting as their waiter, “chef says your dinner will be ready in ten minutes and your Krug is waiting. If you would follow me please.”

The two men rose from the Chesterfield sofa on which they’d been relaxing and carried on their ‘official’ conversation as they walked to their dining room.

“I’ll take care of the champagne myself,” Theo told Brian.

“We have nothing like this in my country, not yet,” Ro commented as he took his champagne from Theo when they were seated at the table set with gleaming silver and light-catching crystal.

Had Theo never met Adrien, never committed himself to their relationship, Ro might have been a man he’d have found attractive; his near honey-coloured skin telling of his South American heritage, slim body and classically proportioned facial features were, in truth a great combination – but he wasn’t Adrien!

“Our project will be the start of your country’s emergence into the wider world, with reliable clean water supplies there’s no end to the tourism trade you could attract. My long-term advice would be to aim high, hotels offering safe, protected, accommodation with superb facilities and staff of the highest calibre. Don’t get caught up in the package-deal industry, too much trouble with drunken stag and hen parties.”

“Would you be one of our esteemed guests?” Ro asked, his tone hopeful.

“Why would I not be?” there was no agreement in Theo’s answer, merely the suggestion of one.

“Then I will do my best to ensure we provide the finest of hospitality.”

At that moment Brian returned with the opening course of their meal.

Theo was at his most charming and professionally seductive self; there were ‘accidental’ touches of hands as each reached for glass or cruet piece, quiet words filled with double meaning, leg briefly brushing against leg. When Theo took a swift look at Ro, sitting to his left, the bulge in his trousers told Theo all these were having the desired effect – the soluble Viagra Brian had slipped into Ro’s second glass of the Margaux would also be helping things along.

“I have a bottle of exquisite Remy Martin Louis thirteen cognac in my room, would you care to join me for a nightcap?” Theo asked, his hand resting gently on Ro’s knee.

“That would be the perfect way to seal our deal,” Ro replied.

The two men walked to the lift where the operator – another of Theo’s team - greeted them formally before pressing the button to take them to the top floor. In the suite Theo pointed to the chair he needed Ro to use then poured their drinks,

“Make yourself comfortable, I’ll be back in a minute,” Theo told his companion.

In the bedroom he made final checks that the cameras and mics were working, at the same time he took off his jacket and tie which he hung in the wardrobe. He couldn’t face himself in the mirror again, he wasn’t sure he ever would. Theo took a deep breath , having checked the nightstand drawer held all he needed and returned to the lounge; he noted that Ro had also set aside his jacket and tie.

“Here’s to mutual advantage,” Theo said holding up his glass in a toast.

Ro held up his own, leaning forward to touch his own tumbler with Theo’s.

“Someone mentioned that your wife’s birthday is coming up, please allow me to contribute to the celebrations,” Theo took an envelope from his briefcase and handed it to Ro.

“That’s very generous, Richard, thank-you she’ll be thrilled,” the younger man smiled as he slipped it into his jacket pocket.

“My late wife loved jewellery, she hoped to pass hers on to our daughter or granddaughter but it wasn’t to be,” Theo’s tone was filled with sadness for the dead wife who’d never existed.

“Have you been alone for a long time?”

“Yes and no, I’ve been without my wife for many years however,”

“We all have needs,” Ro interjected, a small smile playing on his lips.

“Indeed we do, some less well accepted than we’d like.”

“Exactly, it is something that saddens me about my own country, a man should be allowed to find satisfaction in whatever way he chooses, but,”

“But sometimes a little subterfuge can add to the thrill,” Theo chuckled.

“Indeed yes,” Ro laughed, “the thrill of the chase I think you say.”

“And you’ve kept me chasing for quite some time , which has been thrilling and now I have you in my lair what am I going to do with you?” Theo set aside his glass and leaned forward to again stroke Ro’s knee, he felt the man tremble at his touch, “I have a feeling that you’ve been without real satisfaction for too long. A man should be free to take his pleasure how, when and with whom he likes don’t you agree?” his hand slid a little further up Ro’s thigh.

“It’s a man’s right to have a fulfilled life.”

“Words to live by,” Theo smiled, reaching to take Ro’s glass from him to set by his own on the small table beside his chair, “perhaps we should live by them now.”

He stood and held a hand out towards the bedroom door that stood ajar saying no more; when Ro stood Theo took a half-step away from him, this was the now-or-never moment.

“We should,” Ro said quietly.

“Follow me.”

He led Ro to the second bedroom, in its own way just as impressive as the master where Theo purposely stood behind the smaller man,

“I have some things I think you’ll appreciate, but you’re overdressed, strip,” he said in a quietly commanding tone.

It took no more than that, in moments Ro was naked, his body was slim but not particularly toned and his cock left much to be desired – in short he wasn’t Adrien.

“Lay on your front, I want to admire this pert backside of yours,” Theo squeezed Ro’s ass cheeks.

When Ro was comfortable Theo took the first of the items from the nightstand drawer – a pair of padded leather cuffs; Ro moaned at the feel of them. With them buckled in place Theo moved Ro’s arms towards the top of the bed, passed a length of rope through the D-rings on the cuffs then tied it to the headboard. Ro instinctively pulled on his bindings, as most submissives did, finding that the rope gave him a little room to move but would not easily come loose.

“Good as you look like that I still think there’s something missing,” Theo told his captive.

The first thing he did was to blindfold Ro then buckle cuffs around his ankles, as he did he saw Ro moving his hips to rub his cock on the bedcover.

“A, a, a, none of that,” Theo slapped Ro’s backside, “up get your ass up.”

Ro whimpered at the command but followed it which was when Theo attached ropes to the ankle-cuffs and pulled each one to tie it to the headboard ensuring his prey couldn’t lay down again.

“Much better, look at that little hole, it’s just begging for some attention but it’ll have to wait.”

Ro groaned, his ass twitching in response to Theo’s words.

“Do you want me to leave marks for you to admire or would that cause problems with your wife?”

This seemingly sympathetic question, aimed at the married man for whom Theo did not want to cause problems, would in fact be the start of Ro’s ultimate downfall.

“My wife and I do not share a bedroom, we married because we have an agreement to live our own lives discreetly.”

“You’re a fortunate man, to have such an accommodating lady.”

“Ha! Dianne’s no lady, her legs open for anyone who takes her fancy as long as they’re generous enough,” Ro spat.

“You’re a well-matched pair,” Theo thought to himself.

“But you always look happy together and that’s usually enough for the public.”

“Yes, it’s an act we’ve perfected.”

“Well thank heaven our mutual acquaintance told me of our shared preferences otherwise I would never have guessed.”

All the time he’d been speaking Theo had been trailing his fingers over Ro’s thighs and behind, feeling him shiver and hearing him gasp.

“Please Richard it has been a long time since I met a man like you. Sex is easy to get, it is why I wanted the post I hold, with all my foreign travel I can find one night companions but anything more with someone like you is difficult to arrange.”

“I know, I’ve had the same problem in the past but my years of business travel have allowed me to gather a number of friends around the world I can turn to. Some like me are single others I’m privileged to share with their masters, perhaps I will share you in return.”

Ro said nothing but nodded in agreement. Theo leaned to speak softly into Ro’s ear,

“Are you ready? I know you can take a hard thrashing and an equally hard fucking.”

“Yes, yes, I’m ready,” Ro answered eagerly.

Theo landed the thongs of the leather flogger he held across Ro’s behind, fast but not yet hard enough to cause real pain or leave traces; this was merely to warm the skin and muscles beneath.

“More. Hard.” Ro begged after some minutes of this.

“My pleasure,” Theo replied, setting aside the flogger, “although I think you deserve a little treat.”

Before Ro could respond Theo had slipped a metal ring over Ro’s cock to the base and a connected, well-sized, butt-plug into his ass, both of which were attached to the broad leather belt he buckled around Ro’s waist; there was a control unit on the belt.

“Yes!” he gasped, his whole body trembling when he felt what Theo’s words had meant.

Theo hit a button on the controller making the ring and plug vibrate randomly.

“Aargh!” Ro exclaimed, his hips bucking.

“If you think that’s good you’ll love what comes next,” Theo laughed mirthlessly.

He dragged two pillows beneath Ro’s upper body to help keep him in position making sure Ro wasn’t able to rub his prick on them to bring himself off. Swapping the flogger for a stiff leather paddle Theo began striking Ro’s behind, again not particularly hard – the paddle was designed to redden and warm quickly with little effort.

“Fuck!” Ro yelled when Theo pressed another button.

The tip of the butt-plug, Theo knew, would now be slowly thrusting back and forth although the ring would be still,

“I told you that you’d like what came next,” he chortled.

It was true, Ro was now so wound up the swollen, but still fairly small, tip of his prick was showing slightly beyond its surprisingly long foreskin and was dripping pre-come.

“I’m thinking that I might like to sample your mouth before I take this ass of yours.”

“Meu Deus, sim,” Ro pleaded in his native tongue, not knowing Theo understood perfectly.

“Open your mouth for me.”

 

Ro, thinking he was about to taste Theo, or Richard as he knew him, did so willingly; he squealed at what he actually felt. Instead of hard flesh he felt hard steel in his mouth; Theo had quickly fed an open ring gag behind Ro’s teeth and had it secured with buckled leather straps.

“To avoid any chance of accidents until I know I can trust your oral skills.”

In truth the gag was there for very different reasons. If Ro became too vocal later Theo had a small silicone gag shaped like the head of a penis complete with hole – through which a sub could breathe to avoid panic - he could feed through the ring and it couldn’t be pushed out due to the significant ridge.

Theo had, unknown to Ro, observed Ro’s submissive behaviour several times and knew that with the right stimulation he would soon, quite literally, be drooling like a dog adding to the impact of the multi-angle videos currently being filmed. Theo had kept his own face out of shot until he’d put the blindfold over Ro’s eyes he’d then put on a full face mask.

Ro’s breathing hitched at Theo’s next words.

“Remember when your President gave you permission to pursue the contract I was offering and my insurers wanted you to have a full physical exam? Your staff were told it was really just a formality, overly cautious is the way the insurance people are described. They wanted to be sure there were no health issues that could make you retire from politics before everyone knew for certain that the project had full irrefutable approval which would run the risk of negotiations having to begin again.”

Ro’s head was nodding furiously.

“Well it was all bullshit, it was just so I could get samples for an HIV test. Now that I know you’ve been a good little boy and kept yourself clean I can properly fill you with my spunk.”

By the time Theo finished speaking Ro was moaning loudly and hips were bucking in short jerks, Theo had re-set he ring to vibrate – it would feel highly intense but erratic – the plug would be thrusting higher and faster but not vibrating and to cap this off Theo had punctuated his words with strikes from a stiffened-rubber tawse.

“I love leaving my spunk as high in my toy’s ass as I can so the first time I fuck you I’m going to open you hard and fast but I don’t want you thinking about your own pleasure when you should be thinking about mine so I’m going to make you cum first.”

Theo carried on the beating, as the cock-ring and butt-plug continued their own torments; Ro’s indecipherable noises merged to become a growing whine of pain and pleasure – the one feeding the other in turn.

At the moment Ro’s release became inevitable his back arced and his already tight balls rose higher; Theo was ready for him, touching another button the ring and dildo now vibrated constantly but in random waves of intensity the plug would be ramming up and down but by now the top third would also be rotating, to this he added the pressure of a bullet vibrator against Ro’s balls.

Ro, despite the restrictions of the ring-gag roared when white ropes flew from the end of his prick, Theo kept the stimulation from the dildo and ring going but toned it down a little although only until the power of Ro’s orgasm appeared to be abating then he turned them up again forcing Ro to a second almost equally hard climax.

His cock slowly deflated but remained semi-hard, he had his head resting on the pillow beneath it pulling in deep shuddering breaths – Theo still had the ring and plug at their lowest setting.

“We need to talk, well I’ll talk you can nod or shake your head, but first there’s something you need to see.”

Theo had propped a tablet against the headboard, on the screen were the two men, it currently showed Theo pressing he silicone gag Into Ro’s mouth. When his still-masked face was again out of shot he removed the blindfold.

“Look up,” he told the younger man.

Ro’s eyes almost bugged out of his head when he saw what was in front of him and his scream wasn’t totally muffled by the gag. Theo laughed silently at the other effect the video produced, Ro’s dick shrunk so far and fast the ring would have fallen off had it not been attached to the belt and butt-plug.

“We both know your slut of a wife’s spending habits far exceed your salary, your ministerial expenses are to say the least astronomical but even that isn’t enough so that creates opportunities for people like me. I am reliably informed that you have been offering a K.O.T.H. list for sale to the highest bidder, is that true.

Ro did nothing.

“Silence is not an option.”

A press of a button had Ro screaming again, this time in over-stimulation.

“I ask again,” Theo said as the two implements returned to a low thrum, “have you been hawking a Known Only To Handler list?”

Ro nodded.

“Are you responsible for stealing it?”

Ro’s head shook quickly.

“So you were asked to be the agent?”

Another nod.

“Do the bids go directly to the real seller?”

Theo doubted very much that they would, in all likelihood the winning bid would be paid into an anonymous ESCROW account and then no doubt split to be bounced all over the world to every secretive tax-haven to be found; Ro’s head-shake confirmed his theory.

“Have you passed on any bids already?”

A single nod.

“Good, good, now understand this you grubby little man, from now on you work for me. You will show me how to contact the hacker and you will not warn him in any way that things have changed. If you are stupid enough to refuse my offer in part or as a whole or if I find later that you have tried to warn your former employer of my existence the film of you accepting the envelope you think is stuffed with money and the time we’ve spent together here will drop into the inbox of every newspaper owner and tv channel boss in your country; the major media outlets in every country you have infrastructure contracts with or have gone to begging for aid will no doubt also find it interesting. The internet will break with the number of hits it gets. You can keep your position, keep collecting gifts for your wife, keep your chances of getting fucked and thrashed all over the world but only if you agree to my terms.”

Ro sobbed and nodded in defeat.

Theo already had his mobile in his hand with Joe’s number on screen just waiting for him to make the call. In all the years he and his team had worked together this would be the first, last and only time his men would see any of the more extreme things Theo had done to achieve his goal.

“Boss?” Joe answered simply when the call connected.

“He’s all yours gentlemen, you know what we need.”

Even with the gag it was obvious Ro was cursing and protesting at the thought of more people seeing him as he was, he pulled desperately at the ropes but Theo’s long experience meant there was no escape. As Theo had finished using the flogger, paddle and tawse he’d dropped them into an overnight bag that he now held, along with his jacket and tie,

“My colleagues will be here in a few minutes, this should help you pass the time,” Theo growled.

For the last time he pressed a button on the controller and the butt-plug again began fucking Ro in the thrust, twist, vibrate combination. Satisfied that Ro’s body, still helped by the highest possible dose of Viagra, was responding to this repeated torment he set the ring to vibrate randomly but at full intensity.

In the lounge Theo removed his face mask added it to the contents of the bag then quickly wrote a note for his men,

“Envelope in jacket pocket, your faces covered.”

Then he left the suite.

By the time Joe phoned him in the early hours of the morning Theo was himself again, the contacts and fair hair were gone.

“Nailed him boss, we didn’t really need the photos of the gang-bang his wife enjoyed so much. The plane’s fuelled up and waiting, I sent Jack’s team on ahead as they’re nearest to the thief’s base IP address location, highly unimaginative he’s in the Cayman Islands. Flying time’s about four hours from here.”

“You sure he’s given you everything?”

“I’m only ever going to say this once boss and there’s no-one close enough to hear me say it but whatever the fuck you did or said to that piece of shit you left him a broken man. We couldn’t shut the fucker up once he could actually talk. Mind you I thinks Brian’s on the same page as you he made Ro keep that belt on until we were sure he’d ‘fessed all; between you and me I think he got a kick out of it the sadistic little bugger.”

“How long before you’re at the airstrip?”

“Thirty minutes.”

“I’ll see you there.”

The Gulfstream’s engines were already powering up when Theo’s men joined him on board, for once he was leaving the entire flight to his pilot he was still far too wired to be competent to do any of it himself. No-one spoke, few of the men looked at Theo, they would have all in some way taken part in Ro’s interrogation, some as questioners – although by Joe’s account Brian seemed to have mostly taken charge of that – or as forensic computer specialists chasing down their true target using the intelligence gleaned from Ro meaning that they would have all seen the condition in which Theo had left him. By now they would probably also have seen the video of their encounter.

Theo sat alone, looking out of the window but seeing nothing except the pictures in his head. Most prominent of all was the look on Adrien’s face when he’d said those gut-wrenching words,

“How dare you break my fucking heart?”

If that had been his reaction to what Theo’s past held how the hell would he react to what Theo had done in their present? Without warning Theo leapt from his seat and ran to the bathroom at the back of the plane; his men looked at each other in shock, first they heard Theo retching then his near-howling sobs.

Although they now truly understood how unique an agent Theo had been trained to be – his previous targets having been men and women both of which he’d been highly successful in ensnaring – never had they seen him react so emotionally in any way good or bad to the end of an operation.

“Fuck!” Brian mouthed silently.

Peter, their comms expert, quickly but silently grabbed a bottle of water, large tumbler and the obligatory bottle of Kilbeggan Irish whiskey all of which he took to the bedroom and set on the bedside cabinet leaving the door open as he left the bedroom allowing Theo to see them when he left the bathroom that was directly opposite.

By the time Theo stepped from the bathroom everyone was occupied, either in continuing to keep track of Ro, communicating with the team already in the Caymans or with Lily to keep her updated on how things were progressing.

“On target for landing at zero eight hundred local boss,” Joe said offhandedly, “cars are waiting Jack has eyes on the hacker, your super-high confirmed bid seems to have sent him off to celebrate.”

Theo’s hopes rose, if the man was getting drunk this next phase might be simpler than he’d thought.

“Where and how?”

“Private beachside chalet with his latest boy-toy.”

“For fuck’s sake, not again,” Theo snarled before stepping into the bedroom, slamming the door behind him in anger.

 

 

I did say espionage was a dirty business - well Theo did!!
Copyright © 2020 ShadowDweller; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
  • Wow 3
Many thanks for spending time reading "First Night Seduction". I'd love to read your comments but please 'be gentle with me' as it's my first ever piece of gay erotica so I'm still learning!  
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..