Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
There are no drawings or photos within the text.

First Night Seduction - 3. Chapter 3 Adrien has a decision to make

Adrien allows himself to try more and Theo's happy to help!

“You were saying that you weren’t sure about going any further and that’s great it shows you’re not letting yourself get caught up in the moment. I hope that means you’ll have no regrets about what we’ve done.”

“The one thing I never wanted some drunken nameless fumble either in a club or the back seat of a car. I was sober and sensible you gave me plenty of chances to say stop, I can’t tell you how much I wanted to watch you sucking me off but I was scared that I might panic and bring it to a dead stop. Not for a moment did I think things would go so far; when it happened it never occurred to me to say no. Under those circumstances it would be hypocritical to have regrets. Besides which it was an unbelievably phenomenal experience.”

“It was damned good for me too.”

“In the interests of equality and the pursuit of scientific knowledge you understand,” Adrien smirked, “it behoves me to at least try and reciprocate,” Adrien had adopted a highly sententious tone but he was smiling.

He reached to touch Theo’s semi-hard cock, glad the water hid how much it was trembling, using only his fingertips slowly sliding them from knee to hip on their way to Theo’s crotch. The second time he trailed a finger over Theo’s balls before holding his prick a little harder to tease it again.”

“I’m in uncharted waters here, excusing the pun, I can do what I like but,” Adrien’s voice trailed off.

“Why not just carry on and if something’s not doing it for me I’ll tell you?”

“Ok.”

Theo eased his hips a little further forward on the seat and spread his legs a little wider to allow Adrien better access ; for his part Adrien hunkered down in front of Theo to enable the use of both his hands. For long moments he continued to treat Theo’s prick in the way he enjoyed himself, he stroked his fingertips down the hollows where Theo’s thighs met his crotch over his balls and up his cock; at the tip he circled a thumb and finger around the hard flesh moving them up over the ridge. Theo’s prick was, he estimated, around eight inches long, circumcised like himself, and almost two inches across at the base.

As he stroked and massaged Theo’s balls he slowly jacked him off running his thumb over the head across the hole, Theo would sometimes thrust his hips up from the seat moaning with pleasure every time Adrien gripped his cock a little firmer or moved his hand a little faster.

“I do a lot of swimming but there’s no way I can hold my breath long enough to give you anything like the blow job you gave me,” Adrien eventually said.

“Fancy trying something a little different?” Theo asked.

“How different?” Adrien replied warily.

Theo spread his arms along the bath-rim and brought his body up to float on the water as Adrien had been earlier with Adrien between his legs.

“Yeah, that’ll make things easier,” Adrien chortled then swallowed nervously as he contemplated not just wrapping his fingers round another man’s cock but his mouth.

“Hey,” Theo said quietly dropping his body back into the water to face Adrien, “if this is too much,” he began.

“No, no, it’s not, I er, I don’t want to ruin things by gagging.”

“Then don’t try any more than touching it, maybe use your tongue,” Theo ran a

fingertip across Adrien’s lips, “do as much or as little as you want, if all you feel

you can do is what you’ve been doing I’m good with that.”

Adrien truly felt that he’d reached a pivotal moment, what had happened downstairs had been at Theo’s instigation and his own permission this was the reversal of that – he’d instigated it Theo was permitting it now he had to continue it and he still wasn’t sure he could.

“Stop it!” he admonished himself silently, he was aware that he was on the brink of denying himself what could turn out to be a highly enjoyable experience – and up to now everything had been.

“It looked as if giving me head turned you on, how does that happen?” he asked as he resumed stroking Theo’s cock.

“I can only speak for myself but I do what I hope my partner will enjoy and if I get it right I imagine them doing the same to me.”

“Why wouldn’t you jack me off or let me do it when you were inside me?”

“Because I was hoping you could get off just by being fucked, I know how powerful it can be, I wanted to be the first to do it for you.”

Adrien took hold of Theo’s thigh bringing it up,

“Float on your back again, let me try no promises.”

“Whatever you do is fine by me,” Theo locked eyes with Adrien, “are you sure about this?”

Adrien nodded and looked down at Theo’s crotch where his hand was still caressing the hard flesh,

“If I do something wrong tell me.”

“I think you’ll be the second to know,” Theo chortled.

Adrien’s focus was all on Theo’s prick, he admired its length, how perfectly straight it was, he could feel the throb of his pulse beneath his fingertips as he fisted the column of flesh finally his eyes roved as far as the shiny purpled head and the drop of clear fluid gathered there. Not yet prepared to go further he stroked a thumb across the taught skin slicking some of the viscous fluid over it; when he lifted his thumb a string ran between Theo’s cockhead and his digit when it broke he lifted his hand to his face and sucked on his thumb.

Theo moaned as he watched,

“Fucking hell, that was pure porn, can you do it again?”

“I think I can do better,”

Adrien was breathing deeply stroking his right thumb and middle finger up Theo’s prick, he slid them up a couple of inches from the base then back about half that in this way he gradually raised them to but not over the ridge by which time the fingers of his left hand were repeating the actions of his right. After only a couple of repetitions Theo’s cock was leaking surprising amounts of pre-come making his cockhead wet and shiny. It was clear Adrien was himself aroused – Theo heard his breathing change and saw the pulse at his throat quicken, the tip of Adrien’s tongue skimmed over his top lip as he watched his hands on Theo’s cock.

When Adrien finally swept his tongue across the tip of Theo’s cock it took all of Theo’s will-power to not thrust his flesh fully into Adrien’s mouth.

“Christ! That feels so fucking good,” he hissed.

“Tastes good,” Adrien muttered as he lowered his head to take almost half of Theo’s length into his mouth.

“Oh dear god,” Theo all but growled, the sight of Adrien’s lips wrapped round his cock made him even harder.

Adrien didn’t take long in having more than half of Theo’s prick in his mouth sweeping his tongue across its underside. To help hold up Theo’s hips Adrien had moved his hands to Theo’s glutes which he began to massage his fingers skimming ever closer to the valley between them as his head moved up and down on Theo’s flesh.

“Mmmph, yes,” Theo grunted when Adrien’s fingers dipped between his ass cheeks one fingertip swirling briefly around the puckered ring before moving on.

The speed and intensity of Adrien’s actions as he sucked increased as his confidence and enjoyment grew, he even managed to ease the tip into his throat a couple of times. At the same time he’d moved his right hand so that he could gently massage Theo’s balls and occasionally tease his butt-hole.

“I’m close Ade, really close,” Theo said through gritted teeth.

In response Adrien pressed home his finger sliding it in until he felt Theo’s prostate, he stroked it applying increasing pressure as he took all of Theo’s throbbing cock into his mouth swallowing against the head.

“Oh fucking hell!” Theo yelled as his aching balls rose even higher and his cock swelled.

He couldn’t have stopped his orgasm even if he’d wanted to – which he didn’t.

Adrien’s cock begged for attention but he couldn’t move his hands, Theo’s climax had his hips bucking as his body convulsed his hands were clenched on the bath-rim. Thick semen filled Adrien’s mouth, wave after wave of it, his moan of pleasure vibrated down Theo’s dick creating a whole new heightened level to his orgasm.

Adrien kept Theo’s cock in his mouth until well after both the orgasm and its after-shocks were over, indeed until it was almost totally soft all the time caressing it with his tongue, once or twice gently holding it between his teeth to lick the tip, when he gave one last flicking lick across the hole it distracted Theo from the finger slipping from his ass.

Theo’s head was tipped back resting on the bath’s edge,

“That was spectacular,” he was eventually able to say as his breathing slowed.

As Adrien had been concentrating on giving head for the first time Theo had wrapped his legs around Adrien’s body which he now lowered into the water,

“As soon as I can trust my legs how about we decamp to somewhere else?” Theo chuckled.

“Yeah, I’m not sure the prunish look’s particularly attractive,” Adrien held up his hands to show his fingertips.

“Come on then, I suggest fresh drinks, a few nibbles and,”

“And?”

“And we go from there.”

Theo passed Adrien an enormous bath towel before they headed back to the bedroom where Theo dug two pairs of luxuriously soft, cotton pyjama bottoms from a tall chest of drawers.

“Here,” he said offering a pair to Adrien, “or you could go with the bathrobe,” he didn’t mention completely re-dressing hoping Adrien wouldn’t either.

“I’ll go with these if you are.”

Fortunately the pair Theo had passed him had a tie-waist as his own was some inches slimmer than Theo’s.

“Looking good there,” Theo whistled as he looked at Adrien donned in the pale grey and white plaid trousers.

“I could say the same about you,” he replied, Theo had picked a pair of deep maroon for himself.

“If you need something on top have a rummage through the next drawer down,” neither of them bothered.

“Are you one of those surgeons who has music playing as you operate?” Theo asked as he poured them more drinks.

“Sometimes. Parts of some procedures are time critical so having a piece of music I know the length of can help, it gives me something to ignore.”

“Ignore?”

“Yes, my ears take it in and while my practical mind concentrates on the task at hand the music takes up the rest of it stopping it from wandering off into unwelcome territory.”

“Ah, right, got you. What’s your preference outside of the operating theatre?”

“It’s probably easier to tell you what I don’t like. I can’t abide modern jazz, the beatnik type stuff I mean, country and western, far too depressing, the tripe now known as r and b, pretentious rubbish, give me the real rhythm and blues any day, Mozart’s probably my favourite classical composer. I like swing music thanks to my dad and sixties stuff thanks to my mum; her dad was a decent amateur musician he got me into opera and ballet music but I’ve never been to see either. Apart from that I’ll give most things a go.”

“How about this? You’d have been a youngster when it happened.”

They’d re-taken their earlier seats on the large, soft corduroy covered, sofa; Theo had retrieved the remote and from the hidden speakers came “Il lamento di Federico” the opening song of the first “Three Tenors” concert.

“The concert at the Caracalla baths it was one of grandpa’s favourites.”

“I was there.”

“Really? He would’ve been so jealous.”

“It was magical.”

“I bet.”

The two men sat talking about music, themselves, their careers, but never about what had already happened between them or that there was one more major first for Adrien to try, until the album played out.

Theo knew they were fast approaching the moment when Adrien would choose to stay or go, not wanting to leave the subject hanging over them he took the initiative.

“Would you care to stay? There’s more than one guest bedroom, all with locks on their doors,” he offered no alternatives such as his own room or calling a taxi.

Adrien turned to look at Theo, taking in his well-groomed appearance, his angular yet handsome face, the muscular torso, the legs and ass now covered by the pyjama bottoms, remembering the feel of Theo’s hard cock in his hand mouth and body.

 

Did he want to walk away from this, was he ready to?

I hope you've enjoyed reading more about the guys. Let me know if it's keeping you entertained. Stay safe one and all.
Copyright © 2020 ShadowDweller; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Love 8
  • Wow 1
Many thanks for spending time reading "First Night Seduction". I'd love to read your comments but please 'be gentle with me' as it's my first ever piece of gay erotica so I'm still learning!  
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

53 minutes ago, KayDeeMac said:

So far a very enjoyable ride.  Hopefully Adrien stays!!

Why wouldn't he?! And up to now Theo's the only one getting a ride!!

Link to comment

And there was I thinking I'd never entertain a one night stand with a guy but this one would do 😉

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
10 hours ago, Bard Simpson said:

And there was I thinking I'd never entertain a one night stand with a guy but this one would do 😉

Me too! :funny:

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..