Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
There are no drawings or photos within the text.

First Night Seduction - 7. Chapter 7 A Rvelation

Our heroes are still together - this was he original ending for my story but then . . . .
There are more sexually explicit scenes in this chapter.

 

 

Some months later . . .

 

“Are you sure about this?”

“Lindy it was his idea,” Theo replied.

This wasn’t strictly true it had been something Adrien had said which had lodged in Theo’s memory.

“If you’re certain.”

“I am.”

“There, transaction complete confirmed for Sunday,” she said having pressed the ‘send’ button.

“Thanks sis, you’re a star.”

“I’ll be off then.”

“See you tomorrow,” Theo pulled Linda into a bear hug.

“Where is that hunk of yours anyway?”

“At work.”

“The Saturday of a Bank Holiday weekend? Must be serious.”

“Always is.”

“Give him my love when he gets home.”

“Will do, hug the girls for me.”

He waved his sister off then trotted to his study where he quickly printed off the “2Do’s” lists Linda had sent him; he ran a multi-national, multi-billion pound company but his sister didn’t trust him to organise a party! Which would obviously be held at T.J.’s.

The last twelve months had been the happiest Theo had known for many years, he and Adrien had kept their relationship private, beyond their immediate family barely a handful of people knew.

Theo rarely attended so-called red carpet events and those few he was obliged to, all for charitable causes with which he was directly connected, Adrien had attended as a part of Theo’s wider party and had not run the gauntlet of the paparazzi with him – that job usually fell to Linda.

It had been Adrien who’d first broached the subject of them living together around three months earlier, Theo had agreed but only if Adrien allowed him to move into the vicarage; he’d point blank refused to allow Adrien to sell his family home for them to buy a home together – besides which Theo had fallen in love with the place the first time he’d visited.

In order to make it more ‘theirs’ Theo had funded a complete and sympathetic re-decoration of the house including the installation of a restaurant-class kitchen. He was also in the final stages of negotiations with the local council with regard to having a heli-pad in the field behind the house.

The vicarage had been built in the eighteenth century but with a dwindling village population and consequent much smaller congregation the expensive to run and maintain rambling house had been sold off, a quirk of the place was that it came with enough grazing for a cow and two sheep according to the title deeds so there was more than enough land to adhere to the safety regulations for the heli-pad. In exchange for the inconvenience of occasional increase in noise Theo was willing to donate a substantial amount to the village in trust to be disbursed for the benefit of the villagers either individually or as a whole. He’d asked for temporary landing permission to be granted for everyone to assess if the noise nuisance would be too intrusive.

Theo had asked for a public meeting in order to put his case to the whole village, Adrien had seen for the first time the incredibly successful businessman that was Theo Jepson; Theo’s team of lawyers and aeronautical experts had set out the plans first answering questions and allaying fears before Theo had addressed the villagers, he had been by turns charming, persuasive and very subtly commanding then he’d played his trump card – Adrien.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” Theo had begun the final part of his case, “most of you are aware that you have living in this village a cardiac and transplant surgeon of world renown. It is a sad fact that transplant surgeries, whilst being what’s called elective procedures, cannot be scheduled as other surgeries can be. If Professor Leadbeater and I are at home when he receives a call saying he’s needed at the hospital I can have him there in under fifteen minutes whereas the journey by car would take more than three times that at rush hour; I sincerely hope that none of us here ever need Professor Leadbeater’s expertise but if we did knowing that there’s a chance of him arriving at the hospital more than three times faster than by car and without the stress of making that journey by road would surely lessen the fear and anxiety and increase the hope that all will be well. Professor Leadbeater once told me that it is the compassion of the families of organ donors that amazes him every time, and that they do it because they don’t want others to suffer the pain they’re going through; I put my trust in your own compassion for those in greatest need of Professor Leadbeater’s surgical skills so that you will look favourably on our proposal and that you will inform your parish and local councillors of your support. Thank-you for your time.”

Agreement for the one month trial period had arrived a week later, work on the temporary heli-pad began the following day. In that month Theo had flown Adrien to the hospital twice - no-one had complained.

Now here they were, Sunday would mark twelve months to the day since they’d met, fortunately it was again a holiday weekend which meant most of their family and friends would be there – for some the day would be one of revelation. Theo’s father, siblings their partners and his nieces were already ensconced in the Connaught Hotel as were Adrien’s parents, his ‘we only ever see each other at weddings, christenings and funerals’ cousins would arrive in time for a late Sunday lunch before they all decamped to T.J.’s in the evening.

So far so good, Linda had dedicated many hours to the planning of the party this last task, the one just completed, was the one Theo had been determined to undertake himself. He’d consulted etiquette books, read copious inches of print seeking the best way to carry it out and then offered up his efforts for Linda’s approval. Now there was no going back – not that he wanted to.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sunday . . . .

“How do I look?”

“Fuckable,” Theo smiled looking over Adrien’s shoulder to their reflections.

They’d changed into tuxedos for the evening party,

“I meant is my bow-tie straight, it’s been a while since I didn’t use a pre-tied one.”

“If you say so, flirt,” Theo reached round Adrien’s shoulders and made miniscule adjustments to the tie, “there, perfect.”

“Thank-you,” Adrien said fervently turning to face Theo.

“For tie adjustments?”

“No, for talking to me, letting me talk, helping me face my fear,” he smiled, “for seducing me.”

“And here’s me thinking you meant the party,” Theo chuckled.

They met up with their families in the lobby of the apartments from where the two dozen of them would walk to T.J.’s and the party to commemorate their first meeting twelve months before. Their places at the bar and restaurant table were reserved, Theo had even ordered, for them alone, a repeat of their meal, with grapes and mascarpone to follow – and coffee!

A minute or two before they’d set off for the club Theo had received a call from Lily to say all who should be were at T.J.’s; when the family party arrived Theo allowed everyone else to enter before he and Adrien, he held Adrien back in the lobby,

“Are you sure?”

“Absolutely, I’ve had a year of keeping us private it seems appropriate to let everyone else know here, on our anniversary.”

“Thank fuck for that,” Theo muttered under his breath.

One of the double doors through to the bar opened a little and Lily popped her head round it,

“Oh Mister Jepson I thought I’s find you here, hello Professor,” she smiled,

“We’re off duty Lily, tonight it’s Theo.”

“Not just yet sir, I’m here to say that everything’s ready when you are, once everyone has what they need then I’ll be off duty,” she disappeared back into the bar.

“Theo what did Lily mean? And if you’re Theo I’m Adrien.”

“I’ll make sure she knows. Shall we?” Theo made as if to open the door.

“What’s ready when you are?”

“Stop looking so worried, it’s just a memento for everybody.”

“Oh, right, that’s thoughtful of you or was it one of Lindy’s ideas?”

“Actually it was one of yours.”

“Say what?”

Linda appeared acting none too pleased,

“Are we having this party or not? Some of us would quite like to start enjoying ourselves. Here,” she thrust a radio microphone into Theo’s hand, “don’t forget to turn it off when you’re done,” she left them to themselves, her words had been admonishing but the smile on her face had given her away.

“That, as they say, is our cue,” he pulled open the door giving Adrien no time to ask any more questions.

“Good evening everyone, thank-you for your patience,” Theo said into the microphone as he stood at the top of the two steps leading down from the bar to the dance floor where everyone stood waiting for them, “Each of you were invited here by Adrien or myself apparently to be a part of the launch of a charitable research foundation in support of Adrien’s branch of medicine and all that’s true.”

Adrien, who was standing with his parents near the end of the bar, snapped his head around to look at Theo, this was the first he’d heard that the foundation launch was anything more than a pretext for the gathering.

“In the bags you’ve been given there are three envelopes, in the one marked Exhibit A are details of how to become an organ donor, I urge you to consider joining the list, whether you use the information or not please pass it on and ask that person to do the same. One day, possibly not in my lifetime, there will come a day when transplants are no longer needed but without properly funded research that day is further away than it need be. Tonight I am pleased to announce the inception of the Leadbeater-Jepson Cardiac Research Foundation, details of which are in the Exhibit B envelope.”

Theo looked towards Adrien and smiled before he carried on,

“I thought long and hard about what you’ll find in the largest envelope marked Exhibit C. Should I do it? Will Adrien object? But as it was his idea in the first place I ended up thinking what the heck just do it. That said I think Adrien should be the first one to see it,” Theo picked up something from the bar.

He approached Adrien and his parents holding out what looked to be a newspaper – Adrien was still too shocked to take in mere details - his head was still swimming with Theo’s announcement.

“Turn to page forty-eight,” Theo said, having checked he’d turned off the microphone, as he passed the paper to Adrien title page up.

It took less than a second to for him to read the name and look up at Theo,

“Tell me you didn’t,” Theo smirked at him, “you did didn’t you, you bloody well did.”

Adrien quickly found the page,

“Oh for crying out loud you really did!”

Theo was grinning broadly,

“Nothing but the best for,” he paused, “my partner.”

Edward and Dorothy stood either side of their son to read what he’d seen, Dorothy began to laugh first with Edward quickly following suit, he put a hand on his son’s shoulder,

“It’s official lad, looks like you’re saddled with him.”

“I may have mentioned this before Mister Jepson but you really are crackers.”

“Yes, about you. Besides who the hell wants to be usual?”

He raised the mic checking it was back on,

“In the largest envelope you’ll find a copy of today’s Sunday Times, on page forty-eight you’ll find the other and, for Adrien and I, the far more important reason for tonight’s soirée.”

There was a flurry of quiet chatter and the rustling of newspaper pages soon followed by gasps of surprise from the speed-readers.

“A year! A whole bloody year and you never told me?” Maria laughed, “And I thought gay men were supposed to be terrible gossips.”

It was enough to have others making similar humorous comments.

“Did you really ask Theo to place this announcement?” Dorothy asked.

“No I most definitely did not,” Adrien was smiling at Theo.

“But he said it was your idea,” she continued.

“He’s not playing by the rules mum.”

“You asked if I was planning on taking out a half-page ad in The Times, I suggested the possible wording for it, you raised no objections and I didn’t promise not to use it.”

“Clever Theo, very clever,” Linda laughed as she and her husband Tim and their daughters joined them.

“No chancing your arm at the bar you two,” Theo smiled at his nieces, “they know who all the underage guests are but as it’s a private party you can both have a glass of champagne or a champagne cocktail to celebrate and one with your meal.”

“Uncle Theo you’re a real party-pooper,” the eldest, seventeen year old Grace, laughed.

“No just scared of your mum.”

“Go and mingle, we can take care of ourselves,” Edward told them.

Theo handed the microphone to a barman before taking hold of Adrien’s hand to do just that.

“Mister Jepson,” Adrien said when they finally made it to their reserved places at the bar some twenty minutes later, “is this some grandly elaborate seduction ploy?”

“The more pertinent question, apparently, is, are you here to fuck and or be fucked?”

“Smart arse.”

“That was my line. Fancy coming back to my place for a night of hot sex”

“Is it far?”

“Not at all, in case you’re interested it has a bath large enough to float in, a frigging enormous bed and the best porn money can buy. Oh and it comes with your own personal chef.”

“It’s a very tempting offer.”

“Did I mention Barber’s Adagio for strings and Songs from the Auvergne?”

“You’re a bad man Theo Jepson and you’re very good at it,” Adrien laughed.

“Glad to hear it, do you mind about the ad?”

Adrien picked up the newspaper from the bar,

 

 

 

 

“Mr. Theo Jepson, Businessman, eldest son of Mr. George

and the late Mrs. Emily Jepson

and

Professor Adrien Leadbeater, Transplant Surgeon, only child of

Professor Edward and Doctor Dorothy Leadbeater

are pleased to announce that they will be celebrating one year of being a couple on Sunday 26th May with a gathering of family and friends.

Live life in truth.”

he read the words aloud, though not those pertaining to the new charity or becoming an organ donor.

“This foundation, how will it work?”

“Tomorrow, we’ll discuss it tomorrow.”

After everyone had eaten the music became a little louder and the dancefloor more crowded.

“Shall we?” Adrien asked, tilting his head towards those having fun in time to the music.

“Why not? But this frigging tie’s going.”

“Allow me,” Adrien untied the knot but left the tie draped around Theo’s neck, “leave it, please, you look so fucking hot like that.”

“Can I at least unfasten the top button?” Theo asked, doing it anyway.

“Hotter,” Adrien smiled.

They weren’t extravagant dancers but it was clear that they moved well together and had fun doing so.

“Throwing some great shapes Uncle Theo,” his younger niece Emily giggled as she shimmied closer to them.

“Whatever you do, do it well,” he replied spinning Adrien away from himself and back.

“And you do oh so many things exceptionally well Mister Jepson,” Adrien murmured in his ear when Emily was far enough away to not overhear.

“Meet me at the side door in five minutes.”

“Are we sneaking off?”

“Fucking right we are. And when I get you back to the apartment you are going to be a sure thing,” Theo laughed.

“Which is more than can be said about a year ago,” Adrien chortled.

“Oh, I don’t know, once I’d got your motor running you sort of were. Four minutes,” Theo turned and walked away.

“Good evening Mister Jepson, Professor Leadbeater how was your party?”

“Great fun Merrill we’ve left everyone to it Adrien and I fancy a little peace and quiet.”

“The apartment will certainly give you that and congratulations on your anniversary gentlemen, I wish you many more.”

Adrien gasped, Merrill was the first person outside of their party guests to have referred to them being a couple,

“Thanks Merrill, we’ll be flying to Adrien’s home tomorrow I’ll let you know when the chopper’s arriving.”

“Theo we could’ve just driven there,” Adrien exclaimed.

“And you’re prepared for the possible press interest are you?”

The lift doors opened and Theo stepped in,

“Coming?” he smiled.

“Not yet,” Adrien mouthed as he joined him.

“Goodnight gentlemen.”

“Goodnight Merrill,” the two men called back in unison.

Theo all but dragged Adrien from the lift and to the apartment door, as soon as they were inside Theo pinned Adrien against the wall beside the closed door,

“I am going to fuck you stupid,” he told Adrien before mashing their lips together, “then I’m going to fuck you again,” he kissed Adrien again, “then you’re going to beg me to let you cum,” their lips met again – hard.

“Really? Getting all bossy boots on me are you?”

“No, tonight you are going to submit to me because, just like a year ago, I am getting all dom on you,” Theo again kissed Adrien passionately both of them breathless when their lips parted.

“A year ago you were patient, you kept telling me that I was in charge.”

“That’s the fun part, you still are. Come on there’s an enormous bed calling and I want to see that utterly fuckable body of yours naked on it.”

“You do say all the right things Mister Jepson,” Adrien replied.

Theo took old of Adrien’s hand and set a swift pace up the stairs to the master suite – Adrien did not resist.

 

To be continued . . . .?

Thank-you once again for spending time with Theo and Adrien, I look forward to reading your comments.
Keep safe everyone.
Copyright © 2020 ShadowDweller; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 14
  • Wow 1
Many thanks for spending time reading "First Night Seduction". I'd love to read your comments but please 'be gentle with me' as it's my first ever piece of gay erotica so I'm still learning!  
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

"to be continued?..."

Well, duh! How else are we supposed to know what happens next? 😁

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
19 minutes ago, Daveh said:

Fantastic story exceptional characters hot sex great writing more please x

That's very kind of you to say 🙂 It's always gratifying to know someone's enjoyed the story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

This would have been a wonderful ending.  I’m curious to see where next you take them.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Like I said, what can go wrong?

It was the greatest of outcomes for a lonely guy about to leave a bar and committed to living the lie.

Did you come here to write this section or the next?  😉

Edited by Bard Simpson
  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 hours ago, Bard Simpson said:

Like I said, what can go wrong?

It was the greatest of outcomes for a lonely guy about to leave a bar and committed to living the lie.

Did you come here to write this section or the next?  😉

I started out to simply write about their first night! Then my pen kept on going, and going, and going . . . .

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 6/7/2020 at 1:42 AM, Bard Simpson said:

👨‍💻

Chapter 8 comment removed

Just curious but why did you remove the comment?

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, ShadowDweller said:

Just curious but why did you remove the comment?

It was a reference to Chapter 8 that  I posted in chapter 7 by mistake. It's now copied over to Chapter 8. Unfortunately, we cannot delete a post entirely so I put an explanation here instead.

Link to comment
On 6/7/2020 at 1:42 AM, Bard Simpson said:

👨‍💻

1 hour ago, Bard Simpson said:

It was a reference to Chapter 8 that  I posted in chapter 7 by mistake. It's now copied over to Chapter 8. Unfortunately, we cannot delete a post entirely so I put an explanation here instead.

Chapter 8 comment removed

Ah, right, now I understand - it behoves me to say that I'm a techno-numpty so I'd be buggered if I mad a mistake like that!! Ask our pal over at U-N-I :music:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..