Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
There are no drawings or photos within the text.

First Night Seduction - 11. Part 2 Chapter 4 What Theo Really Wanted

So, our heroes are married but Theo wanted something more, something his money couldn't buy.

Slowly their guests departed, first those who’d arrived on the luxury coach then those who would be staying at the hotel until only Theo, Adrien and their DJ remained in the ballroom,

“I’ve left instructions for powering down the rig with the event manager Mister Jepson, she’s all yours. Congratulations gentlemen, I hope you had a good time.”

“We most certainly did,” Adrien confirmed.

“Yes, we did,” Theo confirmed shaking the young man’s hand, “thank-you,” he walked to the ballroom doors with him.

“Now we’re alone can I have the first dance we should have had if you hadn’t gone all ‘fiancé with a double e’ weird on me.”

“Meaning?”

“And by the way no-one’s going to interrupt or see us because we’re locked in or rather the world’s locked out,” Theo added as he walked to the sound rig, he pressed a couple of buttons and the room was filled with soft gentle music, k.d. lang’s “Constant Craving”.

“Was today everything you wanted?” Theo asked as he took hold of Adrien’s left hand.

Adrien nodded,

“What about you?”

“Almost,” he said looking at their hands.

“Why almost? What was missing?”

“It was the one thing I couldn’t ask for.”

Adrien had moved his hands to Theo’s shoulders and Theo’s were on Adrien’s hips but they still hadn’t moved.

“What on earth could you, one of the richest men in history, not ask for on his wedding day?” Adrien asked sounding as surprised as he looked.

“The one thing my money could never buy, the one thing that would have had you going totally, no double weird on me.”

“Theo fiancé, engagement ring remember that? But we got past it.”

“Oh this is so much bigger than all of that.”

“Right let’s start with why you think you couldn’t ask for something.”

“Because for one it would have had you running for the hills with the screaming ab-dabs and for two it has to do with your professional persona.”

Adrien’s brows furrowed as he tried to fathom Theo’s cryptic answer.

“You want me to give up practising medicine?”

“Good god no!”

“Ok so how could something you want affect my job?”

Theo moved his hand from Adrien’s body to touch his left hand, specifically his wedding ring,

“Not your job, not what you do,” he leaned to whisper in Adrien’s ear, “Professor Jepson.”

He felt Adrien stiffen beneath his hands, he even stopped breathing.

“Really?” he gasped after long moments had passed, “That’s what you wanted?”

“The selfish bastard in me still does yes, the part of me that understands some parts of being who we are can still be difficult for you knows it’s one hell of a leap too far out of your comfort zone. Besides which the world of medicine knows you as Professor Leadbeater.”

“Why the hell didn’t you talk about it?”

“Listen the fact that I got you to the point of considering marriage let alone actually getting married was amazing enough I wasn’t going to jinx it by bringing surnames into the mix,” he chortled.

“Fair enough, now do you want this dance or not?”

The first song was all but played out and Theo held them still until the next began, Adrien immediately recognised the opening then realised it was an extremely accurate cover-version with slight lyric changes to make it appropriate to he and Theo, it was “Here, There and Everywhere”.

“This is reputed to be George Martin’s Favourite Beatles song,” Theo said quietly as they moved together in sync with the music.

It was followed seamlessly be Carly Simon’s “Nobody Does It Better”

“You got this one right,” Adrien smiled.

After another appropriately altered cover version, this time of Eric Clapton’s “Wonderful Tonight” the music switched to something slightly more intimate to them with “Need You Tonight” by INXS during which they rarely moved apart their bodies speaking voiceless volumes.

“Love this track,” Adrien said quietly.

“Yes, I know that and it was thinking of you sat at my bar looking all Michael Hutchence-like that made me include it.”

There was a pause before the next song began and Theo used it to take up the classic pose of ballroom dancers,

“Theo what the frigging hell?”

“Sh, just go with it please.”

Adrien smiled when he recognised the intro, it wasn’t a famous song but it was special to them; they’d taken private dance lessons with Lily and Maria usually acting as their dance partners and they’d all actually become quite good at it, because of the formal dinner-dance events they were sometimes obliged to attend but they only ever danced this way together in the privacy of their homes and more often than not it was this track they danced through the house to. If Adrien got home and found Theo cooking with this playing he knew his lover was in a romantic mood, it was “Trouble” by Over The Rhine.

“This is so us, as our nieces would say.”

“And they’d be right,” Adrien agreed as they began to move.

The song had a tango beat which was their favourite and it didn’t take long before they lost the dancer’s pose to move their own way.

“I love Sian’s description of tango, a vertical expression of a horizontal desire,” Theo mused, as their dance moves took them around the dancefloor.

“Novices have expectations

‘Cause they think they should

Experts have their revelations

Like they knew they would,”

Theo part sang part spoke.

They held each other close, their rhythmic swaying bringing their own ‘horizontal desire’ to the fore.

“Theo,” Adrien began quietly as the song drew to its close, “where are we going on honey moon? You’ve not even given me a clue as to what to pack.”

“Tonight we’re not going anywhere, well we’re leaving here but not going far.”

“Stop being a torment, tell me.”

“I’ll tell you tomorrow ok?”

Adrien sighed when Theo was in this mood there was rarely any chance of changing his mind.

“Ok I give in,” he smiled raising a hand to stroke Theo’s face, “but at least tell me where we’re going tonight.”

“Now that I can do, come on,” Theo held Adrien’s hand as he led him to the ballroom doors that opened to the gardens.

From there they walked to the car-park where Adrien saw Theo’s vintage Rolls Royce with Roger at the wheel, as soon as he saw them he got out to open the rear door for them,

“Congratulations gentlemen,” he grinned.

“Roger, take us home,” Theo responded.

“My pleasure sir,” Roger replied as he closed the door.

“We’re going home?”

“Yes, only Roger knows so we won’t be disturbed.”

“And if anyone asks I took you to the airport for an early morning flight to I don’t know where,” Roger put in as he settled himself back into the driver’s seat.

“Whereas he’ll actually pick us up on Monday morning at a civilised hour and we’ll be off for two weeks of lotus-eating. And don’t worry about packing, what little you need’s already in the cases.”

“You going all bossy boots on me again?” Adrien whispered.

“No, traditionally it’s the groom’s privilege to arrange the honeymoon.”

Adrien turned to face Theo,

“Oh no, wait a cotton-picking minute, point one since when are we traditionalists point two we’re both groo,” he stopped seeing Theo’s lips twitch as he fought a smirk.

“Both what?” he said smugly.

“Theo,” his low voice held a warning note, “don’t even think what I think you’re thinking. I am not, even in private, answering to that.”

“To what love?”

“You know what I frigging mean,” Adrien hissed.

“So I can’t call you my husband? I thought that didn’t give you the jitters.”

“We both know that wasn’t what you were thinking buggerlugs, so don’t deny it.”

“Got you worried though didn’t it?” Theo sniggered.

“Just for that Mister Jepson-Leadbeater I will find a way to get you back,” Adrien retorted, sitting back in his seat looking out of the window waiting for Theo’s reaction to what he’d just said.

It didn’t take long,

“What did you just call me?” Theo may have whispered his question but the words were still full of wonder.

“Sorry did you say something?” Adrien answered without turning to face Theo as if he was distracted by the passing hedgerows he could barely see in the dark.

“Nothing important Professor Leadbeater-Jepson,” Theo had quickly cottoned on to what Adrien was offering and accepted the compromise happily, “but it looks like I’ll have to have my letterheads re-designed,” he added.

Theo reached to take hold of Adrien’s hand, then leaned close to whisper to him,

“Thank-you sweetheart.”

The rest of their journey passed in near-silence,

“Roger please tell me this old grump didn’t make you sit in the car all night waiting for us to leave.”

“No Professor the team all had plenty of food and drink laid on,” Roger replied smiling at Adrien in the rear-view mirror.

“Here we are gentlemen, home sweet home, I’ll be here Monday as per instructions,” Roger said as he stopped the car precisely in front of the door to the vicarage.

“I’ll be at the cottage should you need me,” he added as he held open the car door for them.

He was referring to the property in the village Theo had bought to house Roger, his favourite driver and close personal bodyguard, and whichever helo pilot was on call. Adrien noted that either he’d not overheard their conversation or was waiting for permission to use the surnames he’d heard.

“I doubt we will, I fully intend for us to hunker down and stay under the radar tomorrow Rog.”

“Can’t say as I blame you, sir,” again he’d avoided any use of their surnames.

Roger drove off as Theo unlocked the double doors, which he did a tad slower than Adrien had expected. Only when the Roller’s rear lights had disappeared did he finally open one of the double doors, although not fully, but still he stood at the threshold looking as if he was internally debating his next move.

“Come here you,” he said pulling Adrien close to him, “husband,” he put gentle emphasis on the word, “that feels so fucking good to say,” he smiled.

“Are are we having our wedding night out here or are we actually going indoors?”

“We most certainly are,” Theo chuckled.

Before Adrien could work out what had suddenly got Theo so amused he was swept up into Theo’s arms as he kicked the two doors wide open to take Adrien inside and just as quickly set him on his feet again.

“You bastard, you utter, damned, sodding,” Adrien’s seeming insults were actually accompanied by supressed laughter.

Before he said more Theo again pulled Adrien into an intense embrace this time to bring their lips together.

“I have wanted to do that since we were declared wed,” Theo’s eyes twinkled with amusement as he spoke.

“I knew you were up to something when you were winding me up in the car ya rat-bag, I just couldn’t work out what.”

“No more, I promise, but come one how could I resist the biggest wind-up of all? I did make sure there were no witnesses.”

“Sodding good job you did.”

“Am I forgiven?” Theo almost looked contrite – almost.

“You know you are, now lock those doors and come to bed with me.”

“Your wish is my command,” Theo said as he turned to lock and bolt the original two-centuries old doors.

When he turned back he saw Adrien’s tie on the floor, his jacket over the newel post at the bottom of the stairs and on the half-way landing where they turned to climb again Adrien already had his shirt unbuttoned. Theo followed slowly gathering up the clothing as he went, the shirt he found on the second flight, Adrien’s belt over the top bannister and his shoes outside the slightly open bedroom door.

Hoping he’d given Adrien enough time for whatever he wanted to do Theo looked into the softly-lit room, his eyes following the trail of discarded clothing on the floor leading to the bed; he pushed the door wider to properly view inside.

“I thought you might like these,” he said offering out his arm over which he’d draped the things he’d picked up, all the time his eyes roved over Adrien’s nakedness.

“I was rather hoping yours would be joining them,” Adrien gave Theo a look that was full of longing and desire.

Theo lowered his arm, letting the clothes fall to the floor as he strode to the side of the bed, his jacket joining Adrien’s on the way.

“I’d ask you to help but this once I’d rather you stay as you are.”

On the far side of the bed Adrien had taken up a classic erotic pose and it was pressing all of Theo’s buttons; he had his right leg bent up at the knee his foot flat on the bed while his left leg lay straight out, he’d partly turned his upper body towards Theo his head propped on his fisted hand. The real kicker was the way he’d pulled the sheet across his left thigh and crotch, even if Theo hadn’t already known what was beneath the material he was all too aware of what it wasn’t hiding.

“You are fucking irresistible ,” Theo growled as he, now also unclothed, crawled across the bed towards Adrien.

He lay facing him, close but not touching,

“How the hell did we get here?” Adrien beamed.

“Down a long road leading from cargo pants and a baseball cap,” Theo chortled.

“Don’t remind me,” Adrien laughed laying back on his pillows.

“Why not? I told you then I’ll tell you again you looked sexy as hell sat at my bar, now I’m married to my very own sex-on-legs Michael Hutchence,” Theo sniggered.

“And you sounded it when you spoke to me, lived up to the Brosnan sound-alike when I finally plucked up the courage to look at you” Adrien reached to stroke a fingertip across Theo’s lips, “you were the first man ever to proposition me and the last.”

“Are you seriously telling me that in all the time we’ve been together no-one else ever has?”

“At work everyone who knows also knows I’m spoken for, when we’re out, even where people don’t know us, we’re quite obviously a couple, either way they know it’s you I’m with and you’re a pretty big obstacle to overcome.”

“Rather like something else I could mention,” Theo replied stroking his left hand from Adrien’s left knee up his thigh but stopping before his fingers met with either his cock or balls.

“You can get on it, over it, swallow it, you did all of it the night you seduced me.”

“I’ll say it myself but that was my finest hour.”

“Night, it lasted far longer than an hour.”

“Apart from the night I came home from hospital you’ve always kept me going for more than an hour I must admit.”

“Theo, stop being an infuriating bugger tell me where we’re going,” Adrien laughed.

“Alright I’ll tell you this, it’s an island, it’ll be warm, we’ll be in a private dwelling not an hotel because I want you all to myself but there are some particularly good eateries to visit and the local brew’s pretty damned good too. The best part’s that it’s not full of posing celebs so no frigging paparazzi.”

“You could stop me obsessing about it with some distraction therapy you know.”

“How’s this for starters then?” Theo scraped a fingernail along Adrien’s cotton-wrapped erection.

“A good start but nowhere near enough,” Adrien rolled to face Theo then pressed him back to lay down, throwing aside the sheet as he did, “how do you suggest we consummate our union?”

He was resting against Theo his right thigh across his husband’s hips stroking up and down,

“Anyway we want,” Theo smiled as he reached to kiss Adrien.

“Then I think this is what I want,” Adrien slithered down until his mouth got to Theo’s hard cock.

“Oh yeah I’m with you on that one love,” Theo moaned feeling Adrien’s lips wrap around the head of his prick, he put a hand on the back of Adrien’s head “nice and slow.”

Adrien did as Theo needed, for a while he licked every inch of Theo’s prick, flicked the tip of his tongue round the ridge then sucked in enough to fill half his mouth stroking his tongue across the underside of it.

With a patience he barely felt Adrien fed a little more of Theo’s cock into his mouth every time he lowered his head; eventually the tip touched the back of his throat but he allowed it no further – yet. He carefully scraped his teeth back up to the ridge where he stopped to hold it gently between them as he laved his tongue over the head paying particular attention to the small hole at the tip.

“Sheesh! It’s like watching my very own porn movie watching you do that.”

Adrien had knelt on all fours beside Theo hoping to give him the best view of what he was doing but his own need was building, he’d resisted touching himself so far but he needed to answer the call of his own desires; Theo saw Adrien’s hand moving towards his own hard-on and stopped him.

“Mine I think,” he said firmly.

Theo’s touch was feather-light whether he was stroking Adrien’s balls or prick. It was that unbelievably mind-blowing combination of arousal and denial. Theo kept moving his hand never touching either Adrien’s cock or balls for long or in the same way twice in succession. If he’d been stroking Adrien’s hard-on between a finger and thumb before gently massaging his balls then he’d fist it – without really gripping it – when he went back to teasing it, similarly the next time he touched the sac it would be to stoke it with his fingertips.

Theo used his fingers to spread the viscous pre-come over the head, all these things soon had Adrien moaning around his gag of hard flesh which in turn sent vibrations through Theo’s cock.

Very slowly Theo reached for the lube on the nightstand and covered the index and middle fingers of his right hand with the gel and put the tube down. To distract Adrien from what he was about to do Theo stroked his prick a little more firmly.

“Mmm, mm,” Adrien groaned gently moving his hips to move his hard-on within Theo’s grasp.

As he did that Theo pressed his two slick fingers into Adrien’s ass, the action made Adrien thrust harder into Theo’s fist as he groaned louder before lowering his head to take Theo’s hard flesh all the way into his throat.

“Oh fuck!” Theo exclaimed watching Adrien’s lips touch his skin at the base.

Their mutual pleasuring went on for some minutes with Theo stroking Adrien’s prostate every time he deep-throated Theo’s prick. Suddenly Adrien moved taking his mouth from Theo’s prick and himself from Theo’s fingers then swung himself round to face Theo straddling his hips.

“Fuck me,” he growled already lowering himself onto Theo’s swollen cock.

He held himself upright leaving just enough space for Theo to move his body beneath him; Theo put his hands on Adrien’s hips to hold him still.

“My pleasure.”

He moved slowly to begin with sliding his hard-on almost all the way out before pressing his flesh all the way back into him.

“Harder please.”

Theo responded immediately, slamming his cock into Adrien before starting to piston his hips up and down to please his husband; Adrien could resist no longer and began fisting his own hard-on.

“Don’t you dare stop,” he demanded, “I’m so fucking close. Jeez now!”

Theo watched as Adrien’s orgasm propelled masses of hot spunk from his cock, spraying Theo’s torso with it.

“Like I said my own personal porn movie,” he hissed in the seconds before his own climax caused the same to happen deep in Adrien’s ass.

“Jesus H. Fucking Christ!” Adrien bellowed squeezing hard around Theo’s prick as the wave of another high-octane orgasm hit him out of the blue.

Beneath him Theo’s hips continued to jerk although now the movements were erratic,

“Marriage consummated I think.”

“Oh yeah,” Adrien huffed as he lay himself on top of Theo.

Eventually both men began to doze and in that they moved onto their sides facing each other, neither caring about Adrien’s spunk still sticky between them, and as he had on their very first night together Theo wrapped an arm and leg around Adrien.

 

Monday

Theo checked the contents of the zipped documents wallet for passports, flight paperwork and business credit cards.

“Two minutes,” he called upstairs to Adrien.

“Already here,” he replied as he stepped onto the half-landing, he held his carry-on leather weekend bag.

They’d spent Sunday relaxing and recovering from their wedding day, with Theo cooking them brunch and dinner.

“Will I do?” he asked as he joined Theo.

“Very nicely.”

The suitcases Theo had promised were already packed stood by the door, they heard the sound of a vehicle pulling up outside followed a few moments later by a sharp rap at the door.

“Good morning Professor,” Roger said brightly when the door was opened.

“The same to you,” Adrien replied.

Before more could be said Roger picked up two of the four cases and turned back to the car – a black Range Rover with the rear windows tinted as dark as was permitted; it took Roger less than a minute to load the luggage then open the rear door for them to climb in.

“Can you let Polly know we’ve tidied everything away but there’s a few things in the dryer please?”

Theo smiled, Adrien was no less obsessively tidy now than he had been when they’d met.

“Of-course Professor, not a problem.”

“Time to go I think,” Theo said.

They were soon at East Midlands Airport where they were escorted to a private departures lounge.

“Paperwork to do,” Theo said when their passports and baggage had been checked heading to a discreet desk in the corner of the room to speak to the man behind it. A few minutes after Theo had sat beside Adrien the man came to tell Theo his plane was ready.

“Thank-you,” Theo replied as he and Adrien stood up.

“You do realise I’ll have to re-arrange a few overseas trips after this don’t you?” Theo asked as they crossed the tarmac to his plane.

“How come?”

“Because it can take a while to get a name changed on a passport.”

Adrien stopped walking looking at Theo in shock, Theo stepped towards him

“You meant it? You’d change your name?”

“Why wouldn’t I?”

“I was trying to mess with you head,” Adrien laughed.

“You did, doesn’t mean I can’t see why it shouldn’t be real,” Theo had started towards the Gulfstream’s steps, “are you coming or standing there for the duration?”

“It’s a good job I’ve no foreign travel planned then isn’t it?” Adrien smirked, “we’ll send the passports in together.”

It was Theo’s turn to look shocked to the core, he’d stopped at the foot of the steps, Adrien strode past him to climb them, he stopped halfway up and turned back to Theo,

“Are we going on tis honeymoon or not?” he joked, fighting a smile.

“Hello Mister Jepson, Professor Leadbeater, congratulations.”

“Thank-you Andrew,” Adrien replied.

“Go and get comfortable I’ll not be long,” Theo, as always, said.

He always piloted the plane from take-off to cruising altitude then handed over to his co-pilot, in this case Leonard.

“Mister Jepson’s ordered a light lunch of salmon with a lemon pepper dressing, Dauphinoise potatoes and broccoli,” Andrew told Adrien as they taxied to their runway, “would you like anything to drink once we can all walk around?”

“Tonic and lime with ice please.”

From where he’d sat Adrien could see into the cockpit and he had his phone at the ready waiting for one particular moment he knew would come. In the seconds before he opened the throttle to propel them down the runway Theo would turn to Leonard for final confirmation that everything about the plane was as it should be, it was that moment Adrien was hoping to capture; if he didn’t he’d wait until Theo was exiting the cockpit to try again.

He smiled when he saw the result of his patience,

“My handsome husband taking me on honeymoon.”

He sent it to their nieces, wondering if they actually did know the destination and now that he and Theo were on their way they might think he was in on the secret and so accidentally reveal it.

“Where?” Grace asked.

“You don’t know?” he asked back.

“No-one does!” Emily told him.

“All very hush hush,” Grace added.

“An island, it’ll be warm, private home not hotel, no celebs, good eateries and local hooch, all the clues I have.”

“Caribbean,” Emily suggested.

“Sounds right, cane rum and all that.”

“My thoughts too,” Adrien wrote.

“Wherever it is you know it’ll be OTT this is Unc T!” Emily sent adding a row of laughing faces.

“2 wks of being spoiled rotten for you,” Grace wrote.

“Gotta go girls think he’s ready to join me.”

“Cya soon,” Grace replied.

“Hugz,” her sister added.

“Who was that?” Theo asked as he sat opposite Adrien for their lunch to be served.

“The girls, we were debating possible destinations based on the clues you gave me.”

“And?”

“Caribbean, West Indies, is bookies favourite.”

“Understandable,” Theo said, but no more.

“You can be an infuriating rat-bag.”

“You’ve mentioned it.”

Theo raised his drink in a toast,

“Here’s to a highly memorable honeymoon.”

“To my husband and his infuriating smugness,” Adrien laughed.

They talked about their wedding day as they enjoyed their lunch accompanied by a refreshing Orvietto Classico.

“Please fasten your seatbelts gentlemen, we’ll be starting our decent in two minutes,” Leonard’s voice came to them over the plane’s P.A. system.

Theo checked his watch,

“Right on time.”

“Decent to where? Where the hell are we?” Adrien commented looking out of the window beside him seeing only ocean.

“On our honeymoon.”

“Oh for crying out loud we’re virtually there why not tell me?”

“If we’re so close why not wait?”

“You’re a tormenting sod but I’ll get you for this, I swear I will, don’t know how or when but I will,” Adrien chuckled shaking his head as he leaned to kiss Theo, “but I still love you.”

“Well isn’t that serendipitous because the feeling’s entirely mutual.”

Leonard brought them in for a perfectly smooth landing and taxied to a hangar set apart from the main arrivals gate.

“Here we are,” Theo said standing beside the open door, “welcome to Santo Porto.”

“Santo Porto?”

“Madeira’s a short flight or ferry ride that way,” Theo pointed out to sea.

They passed through the private arrivals terminal in minutes and found a drop-top Audi waiting for them outside it a porter already loading their cases.

“Are we going far?”

“About ten minute drive but it’ll be worth it I promise.”

Theo drove with confidence through the main town and onto the winding coastal road climbing out of it, the greenery occasionally revealing stunning views of the ocean. He turned the car between tall wrought-metal gates set into high walls onto a drive leading to a substantial sized stone-built house. It had tall windows with dark-green louvered shutters on the outside and there were immaculate flower beds flanking the central doorway.

“Welcome to our home for the next two weeks.”

Theo had just pulled on the handbrake when the front door opened and a middle-aged couple came out to greet them, the woman held her arms wide as she walked towards Theo; she grasped his biceps as she raised herself to kiss his cheeks, they all exchanged greetings, Theo speaking in fluent Portuguese.

“This is Inês and Joaquim they’ve been looking after this place and the people in it for years.”

“Pleased to meet you,” Adrien said to both of them.

“We have waited since some time to meet you Professor,” the man said in heavily accented English.

Adrien glanced at Theo wondering what Joaquim had meant.

The other couple bade them farewell before they stepped inside, Adrien noting that the gates closed behind them.

“Theo what did Joaquim mean?” he asked as they stepped into the pleasantly cool interior.

“Like I said they’ve been looking after this place for years.

“No, sorry that doesn’t cut it.”

“Come on I’ll show you round and I’ll explain when we’ve brought in the luggage ok?”

“Ok.”

The central hallway had a terracotta tiled floor a door to Adrien’s right was closed the one to the left stood open to what seemed to be a small study, the stairs were also to the right.

“This way,” Theo held Adrien’s hand leading him to the closed door facing them at the far end of the hall. Before he opened it he asked Adrien to close his eyes,

“Theo you silly devil why?”

“Please, trust me.”

“Ok, ok, you really are the biggest kid I know,” Adrien sniggered.

Theo stepped behind him, after he’d set the door ajar, both to cover Adrien’s eyes and to guide him into the room.

“Step forward love,” he whispered as he kissed Adrien’s neck.

“Carry on doing that and we’ll get no further he replied, but he did as Theo said.

“Holy buggering hell!” Adrien exclaimed when Theo took his hands away, “It’s spectacular.”

“I know you’ve not seen the rest of the house but do you like it?” he asked as he held Adrien’s hand.

“Who the hell wouldn’t? I’d have slept in a tent for that view alone.”

Adrien gave the room a sweeping look taking in the basics, to left and right of them the sitting room ran the entire width of the house, the dining room was set off it at ninety degrees and was clearly the room to which the hall door was closed. But it was the back wall and what lay beyond it which held Adrien entranced.

The entire wall had been replaced with glass giving a one-eighty degree panoramic view of the ocean and the island that lay below them. The housekeepers had opened all the folding glass doors creating the illusion of complete continuity from room to garden and the vista beyond. A narrow patio stood a little above a verdant lawn with an infinity pool at the far side of it.

“I had the pool put in a couple of years ago, I thought you might like it.”

You had it put in Theo?” Adrien hadn’t moved from a pace inside the room and although he spoke to Theo his eyes never left the view beyond the house.

“I’ve owned this place about five or six years, a man I knew owned it before, he’d got himself into a bad place gambling, I won it from him in a game of backgammon.”

“You won it?” Adrien sounded incredulous, “You encouraged him to gamble away his home!”

“Not exactly, his wife called me to tell me how bad things were, she was distraught, I came round for dinner one evening and he suggested we play. I kept upping the stakes until all he had left to wager was this house – he lost.”

“Theo!”

“Ah, ah, ah,” Theo held up a hand to stop him saying more, “it was all part of the plan, his wife was in on it, my stake was a similar property, if he’d won they could have used it to pay off his debts.”

“But he lost.”

“Yes and no, the game he lost but not his home, I’d already promised his wife that if I won they could stay here rent-free for life as long as he got some help with his problem. He passed away last year and she wanted to move into somewhere smaller in town, she moved out about three months ago and since then it’s been re-decorated and re-furnished. And it’s yours, if you want it, it’s your wedding present.”

Finally Adrien’s gaze left the vista but only his eyes moved, from there to Theo’s face,

“It’s what?”

“And before you start I didn’t buy it specifically for you did I?”

“Theo I don’t need you to,”

“I know but I love the look on your face when I get it right.”

“Get it right? Get it right! This is so far beyond getting it right it’s not even in the same league,” Adrien exclaimed.

“Look at it this way now you know how easy it is to get here you could hop over for the weekend when I’m away, or your parents could come over for a break.”

Theo finally got Adrien to move to the glass wall,

“Theo you can’t seriously mean it.”

“Every word sweetheart, I want you to have this, it’s the closest thing to paradise I can give you.”

“Oh I wouldn’t say that Mister Jepson I’ve had glimpses of it before thanks to you,” the key to their banter was Adrien calling Theo Mister Jepson, from here on in it could, and probably would, become highly, theatrically, flirtatious, “just the once or twice.”

“Once or twice is that all? And by the way what did you just call me?”

“Yeah it’s about right. But I bet I’d get a hell of a lot closer with us bonking each others’ brains out in that pool, Mister Jepson-Leadbeater.”

“So why are we still dressed?”

“Skinny dipping, you serious?”

“I am unless you want me to do you in there” Theo waved an arm in the pool’s direction, “in those clothes.”

“Wait, don’t move, stay there,” Adrien stepped back into the room taking his mobile from his pocket.

He found the perfect spot to frame Theo in the view beyond the house, before he returned to stand with Theo he tapped the keyboard, looked up and smiled at him, Theo heard his ‘phone ping.

“Look what I got for a wedding present!” was written below the photo on the screen.

“How drunk r u? That’s your husband!” Grace was the first to respond.

“You are so much more than that,” Adrien said.

“Put that down, get in that water and I’ll be with you in a tick.

Adrien had swum a few lengths of the pool when Theo re-appeared pushing a polished steel trolley of just above waist-height three or four feet long and a couple of feet wide, it had cupboards and drawers.

“What’s that?” Adrien asked as he surfaced to pull himself onto the pool edge.

“We have wine,” Theo opened a door to reveal a chiller holding bottles of white and rosé, “spirits,” another open door showed a collection of their favourite ones, “ice,” he opened a drawer and stirred the contents with his fingers, “mixers,” a slightly deeper drawer held the bottles and a collection of different style glasses “and ta-dah we have nibbles,” he opened the two central doors and Adrien saw what amounted to a picnic within.

There were open shelves at either end of the cabinet, those nearest to where Theo stood held towels and robes the others held table-wear.

“Pour some of that vino collapso and get your ass in here with me,” he laughed.

They spent a happy couple of hours swimming, lazing on outspread towels, talking, eating and drinking but most of all simply enjoying being together. Adrien poured the last of their second bottle of wine into their over-sized glasses,

“If I didn’t know better I could think you’re trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me” he sniggered.

“Maybe I am,” Theo smiled, they were sitting on the pool’s edge watching the sunset.

“Maybe you don’t need to.”

“Maybe I don’t, doesn’t mean I don’t want to. Just for once we can let go love, no driving, no work tomorrow, no-one to meet, this is our honeymoon if we can’t get blotto, suffer a couple of epic hangovers here and now when can we?”

“Hmm, trouble is if we get utterly rat-legged I may not get what I want.”

“Which would be what?”

“You, in this pool, out here where I can yell your name to the heavens if I feel like it.”

“And what might make you do that?”

“Anything and everything you do Theo, I love making love with you, you drive me nuts just looking at you dressed or naked so for crying out loud do me already,” he laughed throwing himself into the water.

“You, young man, are a temptation I cannot resist,” Theo smiled sliding into the pool to join Adrien.

“Then don’t,” Adrien leaned against the infinity edge of the pool, looking out to sea, his back to Theo.

“Are you here to fuck or be fucked?” Theo growled in Adrien’s ear as he pressed himself hard against Adrien’s body, “I hope it’s the latter because that’s what you’re getting right now,” he added before biting Adrien’s shoulder.

Adrien leant a little further over the edge making his ass rub against Theo’s hard-on,

“Yes please, do whatever you want as long as I get to feel your divine cock pummelling into me.”

Theo spun Adrien round to face him,

“In that case I think we should start with you wrapping your legs around me,” he said, already lifting Adrien’s thighs to his waist.

“You do have some cracking ideas,” Adrien laughed as he locked his ankles at Theo’s back before leaning forward to kiss and lick his nipples.

“And you,” Theo nibbled at Adrien’s neck then across the top of his shoulder, “have a phenomenally tempting ass which I am going to fuck all night.”

Adrien put his hands on Theo’s shoulders to raise himself enough for him to position his cock at Adrien’s sphincter.

“Any time you’re ready,” Theo said as he kissed Adrien’s neck.

“I’m always frigging ready for you,” he replied sliding down onto Theo’s prick, “is it just me or does this still feel as good as it did the first time?” he gasped as he felt his body being invaded.

“No, it’s better because now you’re mine forever, husband,” Theo smiled.

Neither man moved once Adrien had fully impaled himself, he was caught between the pool wall and Theo’s body, he kissed Theo every moment an expression of his desire. He took his hands from Theo’s shoulders then set them on the pool’s edge in this position he could more easily raise and lower himself on Theo’s cock; at the same time Theo took hold of Adrien’s ass helping things along. The warm water lapped around and between them adding to the sensuality of their love-making.

“This feels so good, I don’t want it to end,” Adrien murmured as he nuzzled Theo’s neck.

“It doesn’t have to, we can stop and start any time and anywhere we please. We have no neighbours, we can’t be seen or heard, for once there’s no on-call for you and tomorrow we’re going off-grid as far as ‘phones, email, internet, all of it’s concerned. For the next two weeks we’re incommunicado, the rest of the world can get by without us.”

It's the end of part two but is it the end of their story? Who knows?
Copyright © 2020 ShadowDweller; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 12
Many thanks for spending time reading "First Night Seduction". I'd love to read your comments but please 'be gentle with me' as it's my first ever piece of gay erotica so I'm still learning!  
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

2 hours ago, unilive said:

Hopefully, it's not the end of Theo and Adrien, I know they've got more to give!

Well . . . . there could be an epilogue/finale/encore if only I could get a couple of other guys out of my brain 'cos "They're Always In My Head"!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, ShadowDweller said:

Well . . . . there could be an epilogue/finale/encore if only I could get a couple of other guys out of my brain 'cos "They're Always In My Head"!

😅 one thing at a time... oh wait I remember how you can multitask. Then finish writing about them, get them out of your head and put them into mine... and then you can go back to Theo and Adrien and your other stories lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, unilive said:

😅 one thing at a time... oh wait I remember how you can multitask. Then finish writing about them, get them out of your head and put them into mine... and then you can go back to Theo and Adrien and your other stories lol

Do you really believe they'll ever be out of my head?! :funny:

That's about as likely as me forgetting Theo, Adrien, Charlotte, Bradley, Stephen (and you've met all 5 of them - but not the gay wolves as yet) or any of the others that're already in there! 🙂 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Thank-you both. I wanted to give my guys a fantastic honeymoon while keeping it private to suit their personalities.

Ending . . . .?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..