Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
There are no drawings or photos within the text.

First Night Seduction - 10. Part 2 Chapter 3

In which Theo keeps a secret - and Adrien delivers more than one surprise.
There's more naughty happenings!

Chapter 3

Theo lowered his head to lick and suck at Adrien’s left nipple whilst his fingers teased the right one, Adrien took in a hissing breath when Theo nipped, albeit gently, the hardened pink nub between his teeth.

Theo moved Adrien’s arms so that his hands were above his head,

“Leave them there,” he whispered as he nibbled along Adrien’s shoulder.

From there he licked and kissed the sensitive skin on the inside of Adrien’s left bicep from elbow to shoulder; Adrien hear him inhaling deeply as his nose skimmed over the short hairs at his armpit,

“Your scent always turns me on, it’s almost intoxicating, you smell good enough to eat.”

“So eat me,” Adrien sniggered.

“Getting there, don’t rush me,” Theo retorted smiling.

Following Adrien’s lead from earlier Theo kissed, licked, nibbled and stroked all the areas of Adrien’s body he could except for those he knew would greatly heighten his arousal – not that it needed it, Adrien’s manhood hadn’t softened at all despite the phenomenal orgasm each of them had already had.

Adrien’s eyes had long since drifted closed so when Theo lay himself between Adrien’s spread legs he had no idea of what Theo was about to do. Theo sucked on one of Adrien’s balls and his fingers stroked the other and Adrien’s torso jack-knifed off the bed.

“Holy frigging hell!” he yelled already collapsing back onto the bed, breathing hard, his arms by his sides.

Theo did not repeat his actions instead he stroked the smooth sensitive skin leading to Adrien’s sphincter. There was one ‘first’ left between them and Theo was starting to believe this could be the time to try it.

“Hands back where I put them,” he watched as Adrien complied, “actually I think I’d prefer you to be like this,” he muttered as he came to kneel beside him.

He told Adrien to sit up then re-arranged the pillows so that his upper body would be slightly raised,

“Arms there I think,” Theo said spreading Adrien’s arms wide across the pillows.

“What’re you up to Mister Jepson?”

“Anything I want according to you.”

“Oh yeah,” Adrien agreed.

“As I recall this magnificent piece of man-flesh got very little attention in round one which was really very bad of me.”

Theo slid down the bed and took hold of Adrien’s hard-on,

“My turn to taste you.”

“The first time you did that I daren’t watch you I was so frikking nervous,” Adrien chortled as Theo began licking his way from the base to the tip of Adrien’s cock.

He spent long minutes doing this making the skin slick with his saliva, sometimes he’d do the same to Adrien’s balls but all the time he kept stroking from them to Adrien’s butt-hole.

“Oh jeez, yes!” Adrien gasped as his hands fisted the pillows when Theo slid half of Adrien’s length into his mouth.

Theo used his lips teeth and tongue to both tease and arouse Adrien, sometimes moving them along the length of him but most of all every time he took Adrien’s cock into his mouth he took in a little more of him.

“I can’t tell you how much watching you do that turns me on.”

“Does the same for me,” Theo replied just before he licked away the pre-come oozing from Adrien’s prick, “you taste so good.”

Adrien let his eyes close, allowing himself to wallow in being the sole focus of Theo’s attention – it was a powerful aphrodisiac. He opened them when he felt a change in Theo’s actions, he was now only using his lips and tongue as he moved his mouth up and down Adrien’s length, he’d stopped using his hands altogether.

Little by little, as Adrien watched entranced, Theo sucked and licked at ever more of the flesh in his mouth until, with a small alteration to his position Theo finally managed to take enough of Adrien into his throat to be able to kiss the perfectly trimmed hairs at the base. He couldn’t stay that way long but for the first time ever he’d done it.

“I wish I could’ve got that on camera,” Adrien was holding himself still, “it would’ve kept me and Missus Palm company the next time you go away,” he chortled when Theo came up for air, “note to self must keep camera on hand at all times.”

“Thanks for the reminder, I really ought to have one of your naked perfection in my private cache.”

“Only if I pick the pose,” Adrien retorted.

This time they weren’t responding to needful lust but to loving desire. Just as he had four years ago Theo took things slowly, allowing Adrien time to adjust to every new sensation he added to the mix. Their kisses were slow and passionate, his touches were at once both light and arousing but it was Theo’s words which had Adrien whimpering with need,

Theo knelt beside Adrien,

“I remember you hesitating before you’d let me do this for the first time,” he trailed his thumb and finger up Adrien’s cock, “but not so much when I asked if I could do taste you and none at all when I wanted to go further,” every time Theo mentioned something from their first night together he’d repeated his actions from then, “when I did this,” he drew his nails over the taught shiny head of Adrien’s prick as he stroked his right nipple,

“Jesus Christ!” Adrien exclaimed as his body jerked and shuddered.

“Yep, that’s about what happened then,” Theo paused before moving on, “but when I did this,” he slid a finger into Adrien’s ass just far enough to gently stroke his prostate,

“Shit, shit!” Adrien’s behind pushed down into the mattress as his back arched.

“That reaction’s familiar,” Theo commented as he slowly withdrew his finger, “but watching that butt-plug slide into you was fucking brilliant, what made it really hot was knowing you were taking it for yourself, every inch of it. When you did that I was almost certain you would let me fuck you. I have never wanted to shag anyone so much, I wanted to fuck your face, suck you off, come all over as well as inside you. For the first time in years I wanted to keep things going for hours. I had no idea if you were a once and done kind of guy, what your self-control was like, nothing; but if there was any way in hell of persuading you to let me be the first to fill that irresistible ass of yours I was going to find it,” Theo was lightly stroking Adrien’s cock as he spoke, his eyes fixed on it.

Adrien was breathing deep and slow watching Theo’s actions intently.

“When you said I could I had to stop myself finishing there and then. I didn’t just want it to be right for you then, I wanted it to be right forever, no regrets, no disappointment, in case it never happened again. I wanted to be your first I never expected to be your only.”

Adrien sat up and gently turned Theo’s face towards him,

“You’ll always be my only Theo,” he said quietly before kissing his lover.

“Perhaps you should wear white for our wedding, I mean you were a gay virgin when we met.”

Theo was pressing his body forward and Adrien back onto the pillows, both of them laughing.

“Crackers, I’m engaged to someone who’s bonkers,” Adrien retorted.

“Yes!” Theo exclaimed under his breath.

“Yes what?”

“What you said.”

“Said what?”

“That you’re engaged,” Theo chuckled.

“That’s you that is, you mess with my head. You make me think we’re heading for a major edging or fuck-fest then you talk about something else and you’ve already got me so far gone I can’t switch tracks fast enough. You should’ve worked in intelligence interrogating foreign spies.”

For the briefest moment Theo’s eyes were hooded as he glanced away from Adrien’s face but Adrien spotted it.

“What did I just say?”

“Fuck,” Theo hissed.

“You did?”

“Not tonight love please, can we do it another time?”

“Hey, we don’t have to do it at all,” Adrien kissed Theo, his promise of silence in every second of it.

“When you asked if you could do it the first time I’d already decided I wanted you to, your fingers and that butt-plug were way beyond my imaginings and I thought that if they felt that good you were going to feel a whole lot better. Trouble was I didn’t know if you wanted to and I certainly hadn’t got the nerve to ask.”

“And if I asked you now what you want what would it be?”

“I want to do what we did then, the positions we were in, well as close as.”

In truth Adrien didn’t really care what they did or how they did it, the doctor in him on the other hand was still making enough noise to make him need to protect Theo and making love with him as he lay on his back was, for Adrien, a highly satisfying compromise.

Adrien spun away from Theo to kneel beside the bed, already reaching for the lube in his bedside cabinet,

“Ready when you are,” he smirked as he began stroking his cock to make it slick with the gel.

“I was ready three weeks back but I can wait a bit longer, watching you do that is one hell of a turn-on.”

“Like you need it,” Adrien chortled as he reached across the bed to stroke Theo’s hard-on.

“Not when I’m with you.”

Theo moved to sit on the very edge of the bed in front of Adrien, his legs wide apart, either side of Adrien.

“What’s a man got to do to get fucked around here?” he added in mock exasperation.

In an instant their roles reversed, Adrien pushed Theo onto his back, pulled his thighs up and hips forward a little more before sliding his cock all the way inside him in one smooth thrust. He lifted Theo’s legs higher to rest his calves on his shoulders before reaching to take hold of Theo’s wrists; all this took mere seconds,

“If it’s a fuck you want a fuck you shall have Mister Jepson.”

Adrien moved in long slow strokes ensuring Theo felt every inch as Adrien’s dick penetrated him,

“It feels so fucking good inside you, feels even better when you’re full of my spunk.”

He picked up the pace letting go of Theo’s wrists to wrap his arms around his thighs,

“Don’t you dare touch your cock,” he growled as he drilled Theo’s ass hard and fast.

Theo began squeezing Adrien’s dick whenever he was pulling out, it was the only thing he could do as he strove to control his own fast-approaching orgasm.

“I really hope you’re in the mood for another wham-bam-thank-you-ma’am because that’s what you’re getting,” Adrien all but snarled between clenched teeth.

“Thank fuck for that I thought it was just me. Say the word and it’s over.”

Adrien had been staring at Theo’s crotch and knew form how high and tight his balls were that he really was on the edge.

“That,” Adrien withdrew, “would,” he thrust back into Theo, “be,” he pulled back, “ NOW!” he bellowed, his head thrown back as he slammed his cock back into Theo’s ass.

“Yes!” Theo roared a few moments later, his body convulsing as spunk flew from his prick.

Adrien shuddered with every hard wave of his orgasm making his still-hard flesh tease Theo’s prostate in a whole other way.

“Fucking hell” Theo groaned as his own orgasm carried on well beyond the norm.

Both of them were breathing hard.

“If the Grim Reaper came for me now I’d join him a happy man but I’d have a stupid grin on my face for all eternity,” Theo sniggered some minutes later.

“He’d have the two of us with him then,” Adrien replied, he’d already moved Theo’s legs from his shoulders in order to lay his body on Theo’s, resting on his forearms his hands on Theo’s shoulders, his cock still buried deep inside his ass.

“Well that went well,” he giggled wickedly making his cock twitch.

“Don’t fucking start,” Theo retorted purposely squeezing his ass muscles.

“Why Mister Jepson, round three already?”

“Adrien,” Theo’s tone held a hint of menace, “I’ve tanned your behind once already, was that not enough for you, because if you so much as think about moving I’ll tie your hands to the headboard and keep you needing for hours, but only after I’ve reddened that delectable butt of yours again.

“You’re a silver-tongued devil Theo Jepson but how about we save it for later or even tomorrow?”

“That’s not such a bad idea,” Theo smiled, “for now I hear the shower calling,” he looked down to where their bodies touched.

“Ok after three we both move,” Adrien suggested with Theo nodding in reply.

“One, two,”

“Wait,” Theo stopped him, “do we go on three or,”

“Oh for,” Adrien muttered rocking his hips back leaving Theo empty, “two can play those games you know,” he chuckled.

“Frigging hell what happened to the blokes who had some self-control?”

“Didn’t I tell you? One of them went on strike when you were tormenting my neck while we were waiting for the chopper.”

Adrien climbed onto the bed facing Theo,

“That was one hell of an engagement pa,” he stopped realising that Theo would jump on the idea, “no, nay and thrice no, don’t even go there,” he gabbled seeing a broad grin spread across Theo’s face.

“Aw, come on! You thought it first I’m just running with it. Could be tomorrow seeing as everyone who’s important’s already here. Did the grocery delivery get here? Was anything missing?” he turned to look at Adrien his eyes alight with excitement that wasn’t sexual.

Adrien knew he would give in but he had to put up some small resistance if only for the sake of his dignity.

“Won’t Lindy be disappointed if she’s not helping arrange it?” he offered.

“Nah, she can handle spontaneity.”

“You can tell me your plans as we shower.”

It took Theo a second or two to register Adrien’s meaning.

“Thank-you sweetheart.”

That word meant much to them, they used it only in moments of deep feeling that needed verbal expression.

“Ok so here’s what I need,” Adrien put in before Theo could go overboard, “we call everyone in the morning and ask if they fancy a grand afternoon tea party to properly celebrate your home-coming. All the bedrooms are ready so we’ll tell them to go home from here on Sunday.”

“So what about that makes it our engagement party?”

“Well I’m giving odds on who spots this,” he held up his left hand, “first.”

“Only if you’re sure love.”

“For you, certain, but it goes no further.”

“Whatever you want love, I am the happiest man I’ll ever know just seeing you wearing it.”

 

Easter Holiday Weekend

 

That had been seven months ago, they’d chosen this, the longest, four day, holiday weekend of the year for their marriage ceremony and a humanist celebrant to conduct it.

He’d given them copies of the questions and statements which were legal requirements along with suggestions of things for him to say as part of the personal part of the ceremony but Theo and Adrien chose to write their own vows neither knowing what the other would say nor what they would wear.

The celebrant stood waiting for them beneath a cupola made of Caracalla marble as were its columns and steps, their sixty or so guests were seated inside an open-ended marquee in front of it.

Some traditions they’d kept, sort of, Jeff would be Theo’s Best Man and the girls were standing either side of the celebrant each held a cushion on which Jeff would place the rings.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” the celebrant called above the quiet hubbub, as an edited version of the Adagio Theo and Adrien loved began, “I believe our grooms approach, please rise to welcome them.”

He lifted his left arm from which side Theo and Jeff appeared; he wore a suit of midnight blue slubbed-silk, the same coloured shirt with ivory waistcoat and tie. Theo shook hands with the celebrant and hugged his nieces as his brother placed the rings o the small cushions they held. When he looked across towards where Adrien walked towards them from the opposite side he laughed out loud. Adrien was dressed in a white linen suit, white shirt with a claret red tie topped off with a Fedora matching the colour of the tie.

“Please take your seats.” the celebrant told the guests, he waited until all was quiet.

“We are here to celebrate the marriage of Theo and Adrien,” he began, both men smiling broadly at his words.

The legal wording was soon over and Theo stepped a little closer to Adrien lifting his left hand as he took Adrien’s second ring from the pillow Grace held.

“This ring is the symbol of my commitment to you and to us. There is no end in a circle as there will be no end to my love for you. With you my life has true meaning. I promise to be yours alone ‘til death do us part,” at his last words he twisted the two rings together.

Adrien took hold of Theo’s left hand picking up the ring from Emily’s cushion,

“Theo accept this ring as a sign of our marriage, my love for you and my dedication to us. You have made my life whole and filled it with laughter. You are the one who showed me how to be me and my life has been full of wonder since we met. I pledge myself to only you until our lives end.”

“Ladies and gentlemen I am inordinately pleased to present Theo and Adrien our newlyweds.”

Their guests all stood as they clapped and cheered,

“Well go on Uncle Theo, you know you want to,” Emily giggled under the cover of the noise.

Theo took Adrien’s face between his hands and kissed him gently.

“I love you,” Adrien whispered barely loud enough for Theo to hear.

“I love you too,” Theo answered just as quietly, leaning to speak into Adrien’s ear.

Adrien beamed at Theo, threw his arms around him and pulled him into a hug,

“Holy hell Theo we’re married,” he chuckled.

“Yaaay!” Emily cheered, it had been she who’d first spotted Adrien’s first ring for what it was.

“Come on then husband let’s go greet our guests,” Theo said after the license had been signed.

They both shook hands with Jeff and the celebrant then hugged the girls before walking towards their family and friends in the marquee, Adrien’s mother was already approaching them,

“Oh boys I’m so happy,” she smiled as all three wrapped their arms around each other; Dorothy reached to kiss first her son’s then Theo’s cheek.

“Really mum?” Adrien whispered.

“Of-course, a blind man could see you’re made for each other.

“Don’t you both look handsome?” Linda asked as she got to them, “Congratulations brother, although how you got him to agree to marry an old grump like you’s beyond me.”

“Oi! That’s my husband you’re talking about,” Adrien laughed.

“May I remind you that he asked me first?” Theo added.

“Uncle Theo, Uncle Adrien,” their nieces called together.

“What?” they called back turning to look at the young women.

There was an explosion of balloons and confetti falling from the double-height roof of the marquee, music filled the room and lights instantly created a party atmosphere. The newlyweds looked at Linda and their nieces, all of whom shrugged.

“Don’t look at me,” Linda made her denial.

“Nothing to do with us,” Grace told them.

“Now that’s a bare-faced fib, you knew what was coming,” Theo wagged a finger at them.

“It’s true,” her sister maintained, “look,” she held out a folded piece of paper she’d taken from her tiny handbag.

“When Theo and Adrien reach the second row of seats call their names. Leave the rest to me,” he read aloud from the printed sheet.

“Dorothy?” Theo said with mock seriousness.

“Not guilty, but I wish I had,” she laughed.

Theo looked at the rest of their family all of whom agreed with Dorothy’s statement.

When he turned back towards Adrien the jigsaw pieces fell into place, he had his hands deep in his trouser pockets his head was bowed but when he tilted his head to look at Theo an amused look lit up his features.

“You!” Theo laughed.

“Did you really think I’d only have one surprise in store,” he held open his jacket as a clue to the first.

“I’ll be on my guard now you do know that?”

“Mister Jepson, Professor Leadbeater on behalf of the hotel staff many congratulations, your reception room is ready whenever you and your guests are,” a young man said from beside them.

“Thank-you although we two may be some time, I have a husband to take in hand, seems he’s been up to no good,” Theo laughed brushing glittery confetti from his shoulders.

“Is that a promise?” Adrien mouthed.

“You bet your sweet ass,” Theo replied equally silently.

Theo had booked, well stopped the entire hotel sited deep in the Cambridgeshire countryside from being booked by anyone else would be the more accurate description, but that was easy to do when you owned it and the magnificent botanical gardens in which it sat. The building and the lawn behind it where stood the cupola and marquee couldn’t be seen from the nearest road; mind you Theo’s security team at the gates and patrolling the grounds would deter anyone from trying to intrude.

“So where’s the honeymoon?” Paul Spence asked as he shook Adrien’s hand.

“Don’t know, this torment won’t tell me.”

“Congratulations Theo, you’ve got one of life’s good guys,” he added shaking hands with him.

“So have I,” Adrien added as he took hold of Theo’s hand.

Sixty or so guests, those staying at the hotel, had witnessed them taking their vows, which had happened as late in the day as was possible around forty more joined them a couple of hours after, none of them knew the real reason for the gathering.

“Uncle Adrien the rest of your invitees have arrived, the event manager just told me,” Emily told him looking a little flushed.

“And why would he be telling you that young lady?”

“Well I was,” she began, “sort of hanging around,” she mumbled this last.

“Were you now, why would that be?”

“Look that’s not important, what is important is that you and Uncle Theo need to shake a leg and get back to the holding pen before you have a rebellion on your hands,” she laughed.

“I’ll go and find him but I’m sure he’ll be interested to know you’ve taken a shine to that quite dishy young man.”

“Hey you’re married and don’t you think he’s a bit young for you?”

“I can still appreciate a good-looking fella you know, despite this,” he held up his left hand and wiggled his ring finger.

“Where’s your enga,”

“My what?” he warned her.

“Your first ring,” Emily finished.

“Still here come and look a bit closer.”

So perfectly were the two rings made it was, unless you looked really closely, impossible to see the joint between them.

“Bloody hell that’s brilliant!”

“And now they won’t ever come apart.”

“Really? That’s awesome!”

“Rather like your Uncle Theo,” Adrien smiled, “come on you break right I’ll go left, let’s find him so we can greet the rest of the gang.”

“Hello people,” Theo boomed happily when he and Adrien returned to the marquee, their nieces had followed them and stood with cameras at the ready to capture the moment their uncles let the cat out of the bag, “sorry for keeping you waiting my husband couldn’t find me in the soiree already underway.”

“But if you’d like to follow our nieces they’ll guide you to where everyone’s having a good time,” Adrien added.

“Woah, hold on,” it was Gareth the man who ran T.J.’s so well, “what did you just say boss?”

“Husband, he said husband, I know he did,” Hugh the head barman at T.J.’s retorted.

“You’re right he did,” Marcus the head of security there added.

“I most certainly did, something over two hours ago Adrien and I married beneath that very cupola,” Theo waved a hand towards the far end of the marquee.

“Brilliant!” Gareth shouted, “Congrats boss, you’ve finally made an honest man of him huh?”

There was applause, cheers and plenty of happy hugs before they followed the two young women, Adrien on the other hand pulled Theo in the opposite direction.

“This way,” he murmured, not wanting anyone to follow them – well not yet.

“What’re you up to?” Theo asked as Adrien led him towards one of the hotel’s smaller reception rooms.

“Ta-dah,” Adrien smiled as he opened the door.

Inside the room had been transformed into a photographer’s studio.

”Did you really think I’d let today pass without having some proper photos taken?”

“We can get some outside as well,” even after dark,” a young pretty woman said as she joined them, “hello again Professor.”

“Hello Jeanie, this is my husband Theo, Theo this very talented lady and her equally talented sister are our official photographers.”

“The Professor’s plan was for me to take some shots of you both then we can bring in your family, get the parents of the groom type photos and then whoever wants a memento of the day can come and pose. Carrie will wander round your party taking more candid shots as well as ensuring no-one misses their chance to come here.”

Neither man was truly comfortable in front of a camera but Jeanie and Carrie made the experience more fun than they’d expected. It was while Jeanie took a last couple of shots of Adrien that Carrie showed those already taken to Theo via their laptop.

“That one, Theo pointed to the screen “send me that one now please,” he told her giving her his email address, it was a picture of Adrien leaning against a wall, arms crossed over his chest watching Theo being photographed.

“On its way Mister Jepson.”

“Theo please, Mister Jepson’s for business hours.”

Carrie smiled,

“If you’re sure, can I show you this one please?”

It was a photo she’d taken as her sister had been arranging two chairs on the dais, Theo and Adrien were standing to one side, Theo had his left arm draped over Adrien’s shoulders and Adrien had raised his left hand to link their fingers and was looking at their joined hands as Theo looked at him, he nodded as soon as he saw it.

“Or there’s this one,” she said, it was another of her own informal portraits, the two men were sitting on a small sofa facing each other both with small smiles; it was an intimate moment captured at exactly the right point.

“You’ve a good eye Carrie, yes I’d like that one too.”

Adrien’s favourite was one of those ridiculously silly moments and it had had all four of them laughing uproariously. Theo had scooped Adrien up into his arms as if carrying him over the threshold of their home – they’d both long-since stopped worrying about his heart when he exerted himself - the surprise had made Adrien throw his arms around Theo’s neck as he’d thrown his head back laughing, clearly gloriously happy . Theo was looking at Adrien smiling like a Cheshire cat that had got the cream.

”It’s the double e photo,” Adrien had chortled when they’d seen Carrie’s shot.

“The what?” she asked.

“Sorry private joke,” Theo told her, nodding at her as he did so.

A short time later as Jeanie was taking photos of their family Theo’s mobile pinged and Adrien, standing between his parents watched as Theo hit the keypad.

“What’ve you been up to?” Adrien asked as Grace and Emily posed together.

“Nothing,” Theo looked too innocent as he answered.

“You’re a terrible fibber Mister Jepson.”

Before either could say more Theo’s mobile glingled again.

“Theo,” Adrien’s tone held a note of warning.

“Well that’s a surprise,” he commented.

“What the ruddy hell have you done?”

Theo turned the ‘phone for Adrien to see the screen, it showed the photo of them with their hands linked, below it he read,

“From double e to husband!”

“You’ve put that out there haven’t you?”

“Yeah, and we’ve got responses,” Theo scrolled down to show Adrien.

“And about time too! Luv ya both x” their nieces had been the first to reply.

“Our wonderful son and handsome son-in-law,” Dorothy had written.

“It so nearly didn’t happen, makes it even more precious,” Lindy wrote.

“What?!” this was from one of Theo’s senior admin team.

“He’s worth marrying,” Lx

“That’s from,” Adrien began.

“Li-anne,” Theo put in.

There were many more but only one asked,

“What’s double e mean?”

“Private joke,” Theo replied.

“Jeanie, Carrie don’t spend all night in here come and get some food and drink, as my temporary employees you’re entitled to regular breaks,” Adrien told them.

“Thanks Professor, Carrie was just off to take a wander round your party to make sure no-one misses their opportunity.”

“Do you know any of the staff here?” Adrien asked as they walked slowly back to their wedding reception.

“A few why?”

“The event manager?”

“Been here about a year, I think, worked at one of my other places after university that’s it. Why? You after a threesome to celebrate.”

“Theo!” Adrien sounded shocked at the thought, “Don’t be a silly bugger all your life, take a day off, you know I have a thing for older men Now Merrill’s got a certain je ne sais quoi don’t you think? Military bearing gives a guy a certain something.”

Theo pulled Adrien to a halt and pinned him against the wall,

“Merrill’s as straight as a die and you are one toy I am most definitely not sharing, with anyone.”

They both knew their words were nothing more than teasing, troilism appealed to neither of them.

“Not even as a wedding present?” Adrien was fighting a flirtatious smirk but his tone and body language more than made up for it.

“Not even if it was god all-fucking-mighty begging to join in,” Theo snarled in Adrien’s ear.

“In that case I’ll tell the youngster to stand down shall I?”

“Adrien tell me what the fuck you’re on about or I swear I’ll tan your arse so hard you won’t be able to sit down for our entire honeymoon,” he growled as he bit Adrien’s neck, his dominance roaring inside him.

“That a promise? Even if I do tell you.”

Theo groaned and ground his hips into Adrien,

“Every fucking night if you want.”

The chances of them actually doing any of it were slim to none it was the mind-games that aroused them both.

“Emily fancies him I think.”

“Should I be worried?”

“Only if her shy persona’s a front for a raving nympho,” Adrien sniggered, “which I very much doubt.”

“It’s a good job we’re going somewhere that’s exceedingly private because every time your arse stops being cherry red I’ll see it and I’ll leather it again.”

“Oh, yeah, really? And how’s that going to happen?”

Adrien was back to his totally OTT flirting but part of him was starting to think Theo wasn’t entirely joking.

“You’ll have to wait and see.”

“Yo Uncs!” they heard Emily call, giving Theo time to put a half-step’s distance between them, “you there? People are asking for you, it is your wedding reception you know you ought to put in a bit of a personal appearance,” she finished as she rounded the corner of the corridor that led to the ballroom.

“On our way Em,” Theo told her.

Emily nodded and turned to go back the way she’d come.

“Party time I think,” Adrien smiled as they moved to follow her.

“First dance time,” Theo grinned wickedly.

“No, very definitely not, no way and no in that order.”

“Are we having the whole engagement ring, fiancé, with or without the double e, conversation again?”

“No, that was a part of a private conversation between us that,” Adrien pointed towards the ballroom doors, “is way too public.”

“For crying out loud I kissed you in front of more than half of them barely three hours ago.”

“Yes but that was different, it was trad, exp,” he stopped knowing that whatever he said he’d paint himself into a corner.

“Traditional, expected?” Theo said what Adrien couldn’t, smirking.

“Theo please, we don’t do the whole smooching thing in public, not even at T.J.’s.”

“Who said anything about smooching? We could go all stupid and have the ruddy Birdie Song for all I care.”

“This is what I need to even begin thinking about saying yes. Two, no three, glasses of champagne with a shot of Absolut to follow and nothing, abso-bloody-lutely nothing that requires one of us to lead the other, no waltz, no tango, nothing.”

“Champagne it is then,” Theo chortled as he pulled open the ballroom door.

Both men stopped dead, the music, the lights, the decoration all this they expected the screen at the back of the stage showing a montage of stills covering their lives before and after they met they did not.

“Another of your surprises?”

“Does this look like the face of a man expecting that?”

It took a moment or two for Emily’s words about them making a personal appearance to register,

“The girls,” they said together.

“What d’you think, cool huh?” Emily said as she all but bounced over to them.

“Your handiwork I take it,” Theo smiled.

“Not entirely, I mean Dorothy and gramps had to go digging way back through the family archives for starters.”

“Less of that cheeky madam,” Adrien laughed, “or my husband’s going to be all grumpy on the first night of our honeymoon.”

“Where’s that going to be then?”

“We’ll tell you when we get back,” Theo replied.

 

Yes they partied long into the night, yes they had fun and yes they had their first dance.

“Ladies and gentlemen,” the DJ announced some time later, “as tradition dictates I present our newlyweds Theo and Adrien in their first dance of the evening.”

Their guests had all laughed loudly when the opening lines of “Let’s Do The Time Warp Again” had rung out; well before the song was half-way through those of their guests who knew the film or song well enough, led by Grace and Emily, had formed a line facing them to join in.

They’d watched the film countless times when their nieces stayed with them (Emily had even asked which one would play the transvestite character when they were choosing their fancy dress outfits for the first time they’d gone to the live show – neither had!)

Thanks for reading more of Theo and Adrien's life adventure. I hope you're still enjoying it.
Copyright © 2020 ShadowDweller; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
  • Love 9
Many thanks for spending time reading "First Night Seduction". I'd love to read your comments but please 'be gentle with me' as it's my first ever piece of gay erotica so I'm still learning!  
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Thanks, I did my best. Didn't think either of them would want a 'front cover of Hello magazine' type nuptials, however this is Theo we're talking about - it was never going to be anything but luxurious!! So go on then where do you think the honeymoon's going to be?

  • Like 1
Link to comment

What a lovely wedding.

So is Theo is past spy or a current spy?  That’s quite an interesting thread you wove in.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
9 minutes ago, FanLit said:

What a lovely wedding.

So is Theo is past spy or a current spy?  That’s quite an interesting thread you wove in.

Thank-you, I just went with what I thought they'd prefer - with a couple of dinky surprises for Theo 🙂 As for Theo's other life well . . . . .

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..