Jump to content

First Night Seduction

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: Romance
Sub-genres: General Romance

A modern gay, but explicit, romance involving gentlemen over 30. One of our heroes has finally found the courage to act on his self-knowledge of being gay - but it was far from easy as he explains with much humour to the man with whom he falls in love. The story covers several years, with some of life's ups and downs along the way including a dash of personal trauma and some intrigue. 

There are some explicit scenes but all involve adults
Copyright © 2020 ShadowDweller; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 0

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

Hi Unioncountry,

since I last uploaded anything my man's been in hospital 4 times so life's not exactly been stable. I've actually written another part to "First Night" and a 'side-story' which includes Theo and Adrien BUT isn't directly about them; however at the start it's a lot darker than most stories on here so I'm not sure if it's something readers on here would take to. If I can remember how to post on here I'll upload a couple of chapters of Pt. 3 of "Frist Night" and if it seems people still like it then maybe I'll post all of it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I hope you do continue and complete "First Night". I'm not a fan of everything being unicorns and glitter, so I'm enjoying the darker edge and where the story's going.  Since I first read the original on another site, I was thrilled to see it here and in an expanded form. Thank you for sharing it and here's a preemptive thank you for continuing to its conclusion!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..