Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
There are no drawings or photos within the text.

First Night Seduction - 13. Part 3 Chapter 2

Consequences . . . . will Theo face them?

Adrien pushed himself away from the drawers and walked, or more like stalked, across the three or four yards that separated them.

“We began our married life, truly began it, here in this room, on that bed,” he said quietly, taking hold of Theo’s left hand looking at the ring he’d put there, “it seems fitting we should say goodbye there.

“No, love, farewell, au revoir, auf wiedersehen not goodbye, unless you’re telling me that’s what this is.”

“Theo,” Adrien placed a hand lightly on Theo’s chest over his heart, “I fought through fear and hurt and grief to bring you back to me, I’m not likely to let you go so easily now.”

“Grief?” Theo’s voice held a note of surprise.

“Yes, I said goodbye to you that day Theo. Everybody in that theatre was all too well aware that if I didn’t rise to the occasion, if infection had already set in, if any of a thousand and one things went wrong,” he looked into Theo’s eyes, “then you wouldn’t survive. At least that day I had a fighting chance, I was leading the charge into the battle to save your life but now I’m not even a casual observer; I have to let you go all over again and this time there’s Sweet F.A. I can do to bring you back to me.”

“Sweetheart, I’m here now. The night we met I asked if the split with Claudia had helped you decide to come out you said it was a case of baby steps like actually getting your handsome self into T.J.’s for starters. Take this the same way, first we make up, well after I’ve suffered the consequences of making you hate me then f I’m an incredibly lucky man you’ll make love with me.”

“I could never hate you Theo, what I said, I,” Theo laid a fingertip on Adrien’s lips.

“What you said was perfectly understandable. But as always your compassion, your good soul shone through, you saw past my past and gave me another chance.”

Theo kissed Adrien, holding him close, before long they were moving to the music – it was Theo’s selection from their wedding night,

“Did you have expectations,” Theo asked as their favourite tango played.

“No, not when you first spoke to me, not as we ate, not even when you first touched my hand. Then again I had no idea what the rules of the game were so how could I expect to play it?”

“When you decided to join the game you made a damned good start,” Theo chortled, again nuzzling Adrien’s neck.

“I had an excellent teacher,” Adrien gasped as he tilted his head to one side.

Theo had eased the robe Adrien wore away from his skin and was kissing his way along the top of his shoulder and then moved his lips to kiss and lick Adrien’s clavicle knowing how much his husband loved him doing so.

“Oh fuck yes!” Adrien groaned, goose-pimples flashing over his skin in response to Theo’s caresses.

Theo carried on doing those things he knew Adrien enjoyed by nibbling his ear and lapping cat-like up and down his neck below it. Eventually Theo kissed his way along Adrien’s jaw-line finally pressing his lips to Adrien’s mouth. Adrien had his wrists on Theo’s shoulders, his fingers linked at the nape of Theo’s neck.

“Come to bed with me,” Theo whispered as he began to walk backwards towards their bed, he had his hands on Adrien’s hips to bring him along.

“Are you so keen to face the consequences?” Adrien smirked.

“If if means I get to see my man naked then yes.”

“You may just live to regret those words.”

“I have never regretted a single moment of being with you from the first words I said, I do not intend starting now.”

As they’d spoken Theo had carried on moving towards the bed and now the backs of his legs were pressed against the side of it.

“Sit down,” Adrien told him, “there’s something you can do for starters.”

Theo did as Adrien wanted his legs spread to allow Adrien to stand between them, he watched as his husband slowly untied the belt of his bathrobe and opened the front to reveal his almost fully hard cock.

“Mouth only, no hands,” Adrien ordered him.

Theo licked his lips, his mouth watering at the prospect of having Adrien’s magnificent prick in his mouth. Adrien began fisting his semi-hard flesh bringing it down to point at Theo as he brought it to its fully erect state.

Before Theo could do anything Adrien rubbed the tip of his prick across Theo’s mouth to smear a drop of his pre-come across his lips, fuelling Theo’s desire as he again ran his tongue over them to taste it. He opened his mouth and Adrien gradually slid his flesh over Theo’s tongue making him moan with his need for Adrien’s body.

“Nice and slow,” Adrien said as he pulled the couple of inches of his length he’d fed into Theo’s mouth almost all the way out.

Adrien had been watching as Theo had accepted every inch of his flesh, he’d also observed Theo’s reaction to what they were doing. He’d long since closed his eyes and when his throat had been invaded by hard flesh they’d squeezed a little tighter shut and his brows had momentarily furrowed – although not in objection as his moan of obvious lust told Adrien.

“I think that when I’ve had some more fun with your ass I’ll have you doing this again but I’ll have you in the best position for sliding my cock all,” Adrien emphasised the last word, “the way into that throat of yours.”

Adrien had, after the first time Theo had managed to take all of his length into his mouth and throat, quickly recognised when Theo was in the mood to try it again. His breathing changed to long, slow, deep breaths, his whole body relaxed and his eyes closed in concentration; it was like watching a fervent acolyte worshiping their deity, most of all Theo’s own cock would twitch constantly and his pre-come all but ran from his cock-hole in a constant stream.

 

If Adrien could he would take Theo’s dick into his own mouth whenever he thought Theo’s throat was going to open to him, it rarely failed to bring Theo if not to his climax then to the very edge of it. He could see Theo’s hands fisting and relaxing on the quilt, the front of his bathrobe had parted and Adrien could see how hard his husband’s dick was.

“Lay back,” Adrien told him as he slid his prick from Theo’s mouth, “put your hands above your head.”

Adrien untied the belt at Theo’s waist and moved aside the fabric before taking off his own robe then he told Theo to close his legs. He made Theo watch as he slowly jacked himself, sometimes using a finger to spread his pre-come over the tip of his cock. Eventually he knelt on the bed astride Theo’s hips and leaned forward onto all fours so he could rub their pricks together.

“Fuck I love that,” Theo moaned as his body mimicked Adrien’s actions to increase the pressure.

“What about this?” Adrien asked as he wrapped his right hand around both their dicks, holding them together as he firmly stroked his hand up and down their hard lengths.

“Mmnph,” Theo grunted as his hips jerked in response and reply.

Adrien stopped to run his thumb over the tips of their hard flesh to spread and mingle their pre-come. Theo’s thighs were trembling with the strain of trying to keep himself still until Adrien began moving his body again.

“Oh, poor babe, you want more of this?” he put his hand back on the mattress and dipped his hips to make their cocks rub together harder than before.

“No, I want more of all of you,” Theo answered, his voice a low, hungry, growl.

“You think your tight little hole’s ready for me even though only my soft little tongue’s had a chance to open you up? I think you need a bit more help. Strip and turn over,” he said as he stood up.

 

 

Having completed his task Theo made a pillow of his forearms and rested his head on them. He heard the drawer of Adrien’s nightstand open and close, he took it that Adrien had taken out the lube and was going to tease his sphincter with it and his cock – but he was wrong.

Theo felt something small and round being pressed into his ass, then another and another, each of the six larger than the one before, the last one large enough to make him whimper with its size.

“I was going to save this for our next weekend in Santo Porto but as your plans have changed I thought I’d let you know what you’ll be missing.”

“Aarrgh! Fuck!” Theo cried his hips pressing down hard and fast onto the mattress as the anal wand began to vibrate.

“I’ve been looking forward to using this,” Adrien sniggered, “how’s this?”

“Shit, shit, shit,” Theo spat through clenched teeth; instead of the beads vibrating all at once it was happening in waves starting with the largest and travelling along them to the smallest giving Theo the feeling of being fucked without actual movement.

“That good huh?” Adrien chortled as he watched Theo’s body rock.

He took hold of Theo’s hips and raised them from the bed, then slid his hands under Theo’s shoulders to pull him upright wrapping his arms around Theo’s body.

“First rule of the evening, unless it’s me doing it there will be no touching of your delicious prick, there will be no little moments of frottage and if I think there’s been either I will wrap it in bondage tape and then strap it back against your body. If I think you’ve earned them I’ll put you in the cock and ball rings that go with the wand.”

The tone of Adrien’s voice made Theo wonder if earning them would turn out to be a reward or a further torment.

“And if I have to carry out my threat of strapping your cock out of harm’s reach I may just take the tape from round your body when I’ve done with you tonight but I’ll leave the tape on your cock until I’ve fucked you for the last time before you leave. Just think what that means, you won’t be able to fuck me, you won’t be able to cum.”

Theo’s ass was pressed against Adrien’s cock and he clenched his glutes against it.

“You really like my prick don’t you? Adrien murmured as he held Theo close enough for their bodies to move against each other while he nibbled along the top of Theo’s left shoulder, “you like rubbing against it, you like having a hand around it, you like watching my spunk spray all over you, you love sucking on it especially when I let you swallow my jizz but mostly you want to feel it buried to the hilt in your ass after I’ve fucked you stupid until I’ve left my load inside you.”

“Fuck yes, who wouldn’t?” Theo growled.

He’d managed to accustom himself to the waves of vibrations pulsing in his ass but only just, it was Adrien’s words and threats which were, along with having his cock sliding up and down his ass-crack, making him shiver in Adrien’s embrace.

“Bollocks!” he yelled when the actions of the anal wand changed their movements, all vibrated together the intensity growing for several seconds until it stopped entirely before beginning again.

“Here’s a thought, after I’ve fucked you tomorrow I might just shove that wand back in your ass so you can think about my dick banging you until you get to where you’re going.”

Theo said nothing, he was too taken up with adjusting to the new sensations in his body.

“Fuck, I’m close love, please finish me,” he begged.

“Nooo, I don’t think so,” Adrien replied as he took his arms from round his husband, stepped away from the bed and hit another button on the remote that lay on the nightstand.

“Bastard!” Theo bellowed as he fell forward making Adrien grab his hips to keep his cock from rubbing against the mattress, he was panting heavily as he stayed on all fours.

“Consequences, Theo, consequences,” Adrien reminded him as he stroked his fingertips up the backs of Theo’s still trembling thighs to his behind then down the valley between his ass-cheeks to press a finger against the end of the wand.

Much as he was enjoying Theo’s submission Adrien’s own cock was demanding more attention,

“When you’ve calmed yourself, turn yourself round on all fours and swallow my cock again.”

This time Adrien allowed Theo to do as he wished with his mouth, to be as fast or slow, as firm or gentle as he liked but still wouldn’t allow him to use his hands.

“Sheesh, your mouth’s so hot and wet, it’s almost as good as fucking your tight ass,” Adrien moaned a few minutes later.

He placed a hand under Theo’s chin and took his cock from his lover’s mouth, when he’d gently lifted Theo’s face up to look at him Adrien spoke, a small smile playing on his lips,

“You were eating my dick like a starving man, so I’ve an idea. Kneel up and close your eyes.”

Adrien leaned to where he’d dropped his bathrobe on the floor and pulled the tie-belt from the loops, he bent a knee to place it on the bed behind Theo and quickly brought his wrists together at his lower back to tie them together then slid on the blindfold he’d stashed under the pillows. With Theo at his mercy he guided him to stand beside the bed and told him to stay there, he spent a little time collecting what he wanted then came back to stand in front of Theo.

“Spread you legs a little for me babe,” Adrien said as he silently began to pull a length of bondage tape from the roll he held; one of the great things about the tape was that it was silent as it unrolled.

Before Theo could react Adrien had passed the tape round his hard prick three times, his long-ago days of learning how to apply a cast to a broken limb always served him well whenever he used the bondage tape – he could manipulate it quickly. Theo’s body jerked at the feel of the tape but he said nothing although he couldn’t stop a moan of frustration as all of Adrien’s threats came back to him.

“Don’t worry love, it’s only a temporary measure,” Adrien chortled as he bound Theo’s cock from base to tip but instead of finishing when he’d wrapped a double thickness of tape just below the ridge he then passed the roll around Theo’s hips several times.

“Oh come on Adrien please, I haven’t broken the rules, you’re driving me insane,” Theo begged from behind clenched teeth.

“Join the fucking club,” Adrien snarled, “I have been driven to the brink of insanity by shock, by fear, by pain, by you. If you weren’t leaving tomorrow I would’ve been giving you the hardest thrashing I could, so instead I will relieve myself of all that by treating your body any way I fucking well like. And right now what I’d like is to know you’re all restricted.”

“Fuck!” Theo thought, Adrien had never taken his dominance so far by either word or deed, “What the hell is he planning?”

The next thing Adrien said threw Theo totally out of kilter,

“Lift a foot.”

Theo did as he’d been told to and felt something pass over it to his ankle, Adrien then did the same over the other one,

“Are we alone in this house?” Adrien whispered in his ear as he pulled what turned out to be a pair of shorts up Theo’s legs and over his bindings to his hips.

“Yes, the guys are in the grounds but all the curtains are drawn and the blinds are down at the windows downstairs.”

“Good. You and I are going to the kitchen where we will eat supper like two civilised men. And before you start plotting your revenge remember this I’ll be holding the remote to that wand in your ass and you haven’t felt half of what it can do so if I think you’re going to try anything I may just do this.”

“Christ all fucking mighty!” Theo yelled.

For just a moment the spheres began to rotate, massaging his prostate in the process.

“See what I mean? You can allow yourself to take as much pleasure as you choose from this Theo, otherwise only one of us will be enjoying themselves,” his newly transformed husband-to-dom sniggered.

Theo felt Adrien’s body press lightly to his own and his tongue swept over Theo’s lips,

“You’ve taught me well my love, time to reap the reward of all you efforts.”

Adrien had pulled on a pair of shorts before he’d started on Theo’s cock bondage so now he was as dressed and ready to move from the bedroom as was Theo – well he doubted Theo was ready to move but move he would. Theo kept his eyes closed for a few seconds after the blindfold was removed when he opened them it was to see Adrien looking at him with a fierce passion, then he put a hand to the back of Theo’s head to bring their lips together in a demanding kiss.

“Let’s go,” Adrien told him as he turned to head for the door, “I’ve been thinking that I could make us a smoked salmon and dill omelette with some salad and we could maybe have a glass of that stonkingly good white you brought back from New Zealand. Just enough to re-charge the batteries without being too heavy.”

Theo hesitated at the top stair, when Adrien had mentioned them having supper he’d assumed that Adrien had meant that Theo would be cooking it but clearly he had other ideas. Adrien set one of the tall chairs at the end of the breakfast bar for Theo to sit on telling him to keep his legs apart.

They chatted amiably as Adrien made their food, set out plates and cutlery to take to the kitchen table, poured the wine and occasionally teased Theo’s cock and balls as he kissed him.

“I’ll just take these to the table,” Adrien said when he’d loaded the plates, “and we can tuck in.”

With plates, cutlery and glasses in place Adrien pulled out the chair at the end of the table the one to its left he turned side-on to it,

“Come on love, supper time,” he smiled as he tugged at the waistband of Theo’s shorts to encourage him to move.

He kept hold of the elastic to guide Theo to the chair beside the table; only when he’d sat down did Theo notice the less than conventional arrangement of the cutlery. The knife and fork either side of his plate were in position for Adrien to use – and in that moment he understood just how far Adrien intended to push him. Theo took a deep, silent, breath as Adrien took his own seat; if this was what Adrien needed then Theo could and would give it to him without demur, he would neither remonstrate with nor resist him, he would simply accept.

Apart from Theo being bound and therefore needing to be fed by Adrien it was indeed a case of two civilised men having supper, they talked about their everyday jobs, their family, the food and wine – but not why things were as they were between them.

Eventually Adrien led Theo back to their bedroom where he removed what little clothing each wore slowly and took even more time in unwrapping all the tape from Theo’s body before freeing his hands. Theo sighed with relief, not that the bondage had been severe or inflicted for a long time but at least now if Adrien touched him he’d really feel it.

With every step they’d taken towards their bedroom Adrien had felt his own prick hardening, he knew that he would probably pay for pushing Theo so far from his natural inclinations but he didn’t care; this was the only way he could handle being intimate with Theo – for now.

Whatever control he’d thought he’d had over his life had been ripped away, treating Theo as his submissive, along with moving between addressing him with disdain and then with care and consideration, was the one way Adrien could retain any semblance of it.

“I want you to lay on your side facing this way,” Adrien watched as Theo manoeuvred himself to where and how Adrien wanted him.

“I’m going to fuck your face and then I am going to bang your ass,” before joining Theo on the bed Adrien took a few moments to stroke his erection as Theo looked on hungrily anticipating having Adrien’s prick in his mouth once more – but it wasn’t to be; for now, at least, Adrien took hold of Theo’s cock and with a feather-light touch stroked it in the same rhythm as he was stroking his own. Theo’s breathing became deliberately slow and heavy almost in time with Adrien’s movements.

“Mmm,” Theo moaned when Adrien swept his thumb over the top of Theo’s dick to spread the copious pre-come leaking from it.

“Oh, my poor love, you’re so ready to cum for me aren’t you?”

“Fucking right I am,” Theo groaned.

“Well I want you to come with me, just like I did the first time you fucked me. Do you remember?”

“How could I forget? Buried to the hilt in your ass watching your cock pump your spunk all over your rack. Still one of the best nights of my life,” Theo replied quietly.

“Mmm, mine too. There was no going back once you’d got me so wound up.”

Adrien carried on teasing Theo’s body with his hand and his brain with words, talking about that first night of seduction; the first time Theo took Adrien’s large cock in his ass, the first time Adrien had tasted Theo’s prick and spunk, gradually bringing up all their ‘firsts’ until he’d got to tonight’s escapade in the bath.

“I figured that if I was going to have to watch you leave then you may as well have something unique to think about on your journey.

“I haven’t stopped thinking about it,” Theo murmured.

“Good, well keep thinking about it because it’s the only release you’re getting until I’m ready.”

Adrien knew he wasn’t going to be able to hold off his own orgasm for very much longer but making Theo think he was going to have to wait some time amused him.

He surprised Theo not by placing himself where Theo could again take Adrien’s hard flesh into his mouth but by laying to face him before kissing him passionately,

“I love you,” he whispered when their lips parted.

“I love you too sweetheart, please let me touch you.”

“You can but only above the waist for now.”

Theo stroked, kissed licked and nibbled everywhere he was permitted to, enjoying the taste and feel of his skin and the way he reacted to Theo’s caresses. What did surprise him was Adrien passing a fingertip first over his own cock-hole then Theo’s combining their pre-come which he spread over his nipples for Theo to lick off.

“Here’s a thought, when I’ve shot my load in your ass I might just lick away any you can’t keep inside.”

“Adrien please don’t tease, I need you.”

“You do? Well why didn’t you say so babe? Turn over lay on your stomach.”

While Theo was moving Adrien slid the lube from where he’d placed it on the nightstand and used it to make his hard-on slick enough to slide it smoothly into Theo’s body.

“If you want you can come when I do and then sleep in the wet patch or you can wait, if you do I’ll let you watch me swallowing your spunk.”

“Oh fuck, come on how the hell am I supposed to wait when you’re,” Theo began,

Banging your ass?” Adrien chuckled, “Not my problem love, like I said consequences.”

Adrien lay his body over Theo’s easing a hand between them to part Theo’s ass cheeks then began prodding his cock against his puckered ring.

“Mmph,” Theo grunted when Adrien suddenly jabbed his cockhead beyond the tight sphincter.

Don’t forget hun, if you’re really good I’ll suck you off after I’ve finished doing this.”

“Yes! Do it!” Theo yelled, feeling his ass being filled by Adrien’s long, thick, cock until his trimmed pubes finally brushed against his skin.

But Adrien didn’t stop there, as he’d threatened he showed no mercy as he fucked Theo hard and fast; he’d slid his hands under Theo’s shoulders to make it even easier for him to piston his dick in and out of Theo’s body.

“Want to cum yet?” he snarled in Theo’s ear.

“Yes, fuck yes,” Theo answered.

“You don’t want my mouth swallowing your prick?”

“You know I do.”

“Well you won’t have long to wait, squeeze me, now!” Adrien growled as his orgasm raced along his cock propelling his jizz high into Theo’s ass.

“No, no, no,” Theo groaned, quickly sliding a hand beneath him to squeeze the base of his own hard flesh as he milked Adrien’s cock.

Both were breathing heavily by the time Adrien had stopped pumping spunk into Theo, although his dick hadn’t begun to lose any of its hardness.

“I remember you doing this after the first time you fucked me,” he murmured as he made his prick twitch.

“Sheesh! Adrien, please don’t, you’ve got me so close.

“My poor man, why don’t you came and talk to me while I have a quick shower, that way you can suck me as I do the same to you, should you want to that is.”

“I always want to.”

“Good, let’s go,” Adrien said as he began to slowly withdraw – but he was unable to resist thrusting back in once or twice before fully unsheathing his flesh.

“Christ almighty, Adrien, I can’t hold off much longer,” Theo hissed.

“Not even long enough to be sure I’m all ready for your talented tongue?” he teased.

Theo closed his eyes and took in a deep slow breath as he nodded.

“Ok then let’s go,” Adrien laughed as he spanked Theo’s behind in encouragement.

“Don’t forget, no touching,” Adrien reminded Theo as he stepped beneath the falling water.

Theo clenched his teeth but tried to relax the rest of his body as he watched his husband soap and rinse far more of his body than really needed it and taking far more time than was strictly needed to do it.

Want to help me get dried?” Adrien asked as he stepped from the shower.

“My absolute pleasure,” Theo smiled, it would give him the chance to re-gain control of both himself and, possibly, Adrien.

In fact Adrien had every intention of letting the rest of the night go wherever it took them, he’d pushed both of them so far out of their usual boundaries he’d surprised even himself.

Taking a large bath-sheet from the always available pile Theo stepped close to stand behind Adrien, who stood with his legs parted and his arms out to his sides. With slow care Theo began at Adrien’s shoulders then down his back but only as far as his hips, he then dried Adrien’s arms before moving to towel his chest and torso. He was unable to resist licking Adrien’s nipples and kissing his way down following the lines of his well-toned abs. Theo worked on Adrien’s legs before touching either his cock or ass.

 

He knelt in front of Adrien as he rubbed the towel over his behind with one hand and his sac with the other, just as he began wiping between Adrien’s ass cheeks he took his cock into his mouth, he heard Adrien take in a hissing breath as he pressed a towel-covered finger against his boy-hole.

“Yes, oh god, yes!” Adrien gasped, his head dropping back and his eyes closing at the touch.

Theo stood up casting away the towel,

“Consequences?” he asked quietly.

“What are they?” Adrien asked back giving Theo a small smile.

“Let me make love with you sweetheart, it’s the memory I need to take with me.”

“It’s the one I need you to leave me with.

Theo pressed his lips to Adrien’s, who pulled him closer, their tongues dancing together as Adrien laced his fingers at the nape of Theo’s neck, in his turn Theo splayed his hands on Adrien’s back holding their bodies together.

“Come on sweetheart, I hear our bed calling,” Theo whispered as he pulled away.

“Me too,” Adrien replied equally quietly.

All through the night their love-making was quiet, slow, between equals satisfying both. The first pale light of dawn was filtering through the curtains as the fell asleep in each other’s arms.

Thank-you for reading so far, my apologies for the delay in posting this next chapter - it's due to my man having been quite seriously ill, although thankfully NOT with Covid-19.
With life more or less back on an even keel I'll post the following chapter as soon as I can.
Thanks for you patience.
Stay safe people!
Copyright © 2020 ShadowDweller; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
Many thanks for spending time reading "First Night Seduction". I'd love to read your comments but please 'be gentle with me' as it's my first ever piece of gay erotica so I'm still learning!  
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

So happy you and yours are safe and hoping you remain that way and he's feeling better! Thank you for the wonderful update...air hugs from all of us!! 🤗

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Hi Onim, glad to know you're still reading : )

Thanks for the positive words and 'hugs'.

I'll be trying to upload chapter 3 later to-day as it's already written and typed (yes I'm a paper and pen kinda writer :funny: )

Unfortunately the fourth chapter's still in the writing/editing phase although quite a lot of it's out of my head and down on paper but I'm really slow at typing so don't hold your breath!

Mind you I now have my very own editing king - you know who you are! - so maybe it won't take as long as I'm thinking it will.

I hope you enjoy the next chapter.

Spoiler alert:- it's VERY different to what's gone before.

Stay safe!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

@ShadowDweller Are you talking about me?  oh wait, of course you are, cause I've got this! 🤴 ;)😜

Hot chapter! Let me tell you, someone's gonna get it tonight after what you make me read... or write...edging lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..