Jump to content
    SidLove
  • Author
  • 6,356 Words
  • 1,476 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Someone called Soul Mate - 4. Chapter 4

Kyle felt nauseous as soon as he arrived at the party. Chris and the girls accompanied him while Alice and Graham stayed back with Kelly, who wasn’t feeling well. The little girl had an upset stomach from something she ate on the way. They were worried about her and so Kyle’s parents thought it best to avoid the party to stay and take care of her.

The party was not any different from the usual parties it seemed, although this one was out in the open under the blue night sky. It was a fabulous night to party, Kyle thought. The stars were all out, sparkling alongside the moon. A few black clouds loomed overhead, but it didn’t seem like it would rain anytime soon. Campfires were lit and people stood and sat around them – talking, smoking, drinking and some even dancing to the beat of some random songs being played. There were bright lights and a music system set up for that purpose.

Freaking out at some point, Kyle felt like running back to his tent and hiding. All this time, he had blamed himself, cursed at his fate and had desired Riley’s presence in his life. However, now that he was back, Kyle was caught in turmoil of his own emotions.

A young guy was approaching them, looking back and forth between each one skeptically. He carefully asked, “What are you guys doing here?”

“Frank,” A voice called behind him and the guy turned to look at Riley, “They are with me.” The guy nodded and smiling slightly, as he walked away to re-join his group.

Sweaty hands and all, Kyle felt uncomfortable, especially now that Riley was dangerously close to him. The brunette had walked up to them and he hugged Kyle right away catching him off-guard. “I am so glad you could make it.” He whispered the words near his ears and Kyle wasn’t sure whether he could breathe anymore. The feeling was heavenly. Leaving the embrace, Riley greeted Chris with a handshake and Nikki with a bear hug too. “Where is Kelly? And Alice and Graham? Aren’t they coming?” The slight pout on his face tickled Kyle’s heart. He was still afraid to speak.

Chris told him what had happened and why they couldn’t make it. “They wanted to come, really.” Jess said.

“Mom asked me to give her love to you.” Nikki smilingly told him. “Dad says we’ll come up here to meet you tomorrow morning.”

“Oh but ...” Riley looked hesitant and eyed Kyle, “... we will be gone by then.”

“You can’t go,” Kyle said a bit too quickly, catching himself off-guard. He collected his thoughts for a moment, and although saddened, he explained, “I mean ... you can’t go without visiting my parents. They really want to see you again.”

Unknowingly, Kyle’s gaze lowered and he stared intently at Riley’s pillowy lips. They reminded him of the good ole days, so much so that he had to hold himself back from sighing in pleasure or moaning right in front of everyone.

When his eyes casted a bit up to look into his blue eyes, he knew Riley was experiencing a similar kind of urge.

Chris had to cough to break the tension. “That is too bad Riley. Maybe next time.”

“Yeah.” Riley whispered, glancing at Kyle. The blonde felt awkward under his intense gaze. Immediately he said in excitement. “Come on; let me introduce you to my crew members.”

“Is Dylan still here?” Jess was looking at the crowd. “I can’t see him.”

Riley laughed. “No, he left already. He had an earlier flight. Sorry.”

Jess gave a childish pout then shrugged. “Oh well, Dylan Carver might be my celebrity crush, but he is nowhere close to being in a league with my lovely fiancé here.” She pinned her hand with Chris’s and snuggled to him closer while looking at him with love.

“You are such a player.” Kyle chuckled.

“Nah-uh ... I am truly in good company right now.” Jess said and toed up to Chris’s height to kiss him.

Kyle watched them in awe. His gaze turned to Riley and caught him staring at him again. The brunette didn’t tear his gaze away; as if challenging him with a staring competition. It reminded Kyle of how much bolder Riley had always been. And that aroused him.

 

All Kyle had wanted to hear was the applause of the audience once their short film was showed to everyone. When he did hear the clapping of hands, the only thing he could concentrate on at that moment was Riley’s hand softly wrapped around his own, as they took a bow. It was a simple hand holding and that was what irritated Kyle the most.

He couldn’t think of anything else but how warm Riley’s hand was or how soft his skin felt against his. The electricity that passed through his veins reached directly to his heart and it pumped so fast, Kyle was afraid it would pop out of his chest. Weirdest of all, a part of him felt not only pleased but also safe with Riley by his side. It was as if no bad thing could even touch him when he was around. And that scared him to death.

When Kyle realized finally that he couldn’t breathe, he ran out of the auditorium and hurried to get to the restroom. He had never had a panic attack before, but it felt like he was having one right then. Kyle turned on the tap and splashed the running water onto his face. Rubbing his face frantically, he looked into the mirror horrified. What he saw was his reflection, but it didn’t look like him at all. He felt like he was watching a different person altogether. He saw a changed man, who was happy or wanted to be happy, but he was so confused with his inner turmoil that it devastated him. His blood-shot and baggy eyes gave away the secrets of the sleepless nights he had had. The quivering lips were telling a story of a scared man. However, the tint of redness on his cheeks that appeared as soon as he saw someone behind him through the mirror pulled him to back to reality.

Riley had come in, looking concerned. “Hey dude, are you alright?”

“Yeah, yeah, everything is fine.” Kyle laughed nervously and turned around, pushing every single emotion down that he was feeling a minute before. “Just a bit overwhelmed, that’s all. People were cheering for us and the judges gave us a good review, I hadn’t expected it to turn out that well,” he lied.

“No shit!” Riley shook his head, bemused. “I still can’t believe they are going to send our film in for the National Film Fest. Now THAT is amazing.”

“You are amazing.” Kyle whispered, with a slight smile.

Riley smirked. “Is that a compliment I am getting from Kyle Morgan?”

“Yes, you put so much effort into this story. And you put up with me all this time, even when I was a jerk to you. You do get kudos, especially for that.”

“It was your writing that caught the key emotions in this project. The way you wrote Ryan’s part, especially his … I could see the judges on the verge of crying.” Riley told him.

“Well, okay, I wrote it but you had those drama students act their parts perfectly. Your directorial skills did give us that extra edge. No wonder people compare your talent with Garry Marshall.”

Riley blushed. “Okay let’s just say, this was us. We did it and we killed it.” Both of them laughed in unison. Kyle’s laugh subsided when he saw the look on Riley’s face. Riley had stopped laughing and was looking at him intently. Kyle raised his brow and Riley smiled sweetly before saying, “It is nice to hear you talking to me so casually.”

Kyle gave him a perplexed smile. “What do you mean?”

“Usually, all I get from you is a snappy comment or a bitchy remark,” he pursed his lips, hiding a grin before he continued, “As much as I find your anger hot, I like this Kyle much better.”

“Riley,” Kyle had lost his smile and he looked wary, “Don’t!”

“What? I am just saying.” Riley took a step closer to him but Kyle pressed himself back into the sink. The brunette sighed. “Look, I hated that you hardly talked to me these past few weeks. The only conversations we have had were regarding the film and that hurts me.”

“Riley…”

“That hurts me because I kissed you.” Riley was so intense and Kyle felt unable to handle it, so he began to walk past him. However, he only ended up bumping into the brunette as he blocked his way. “No!” The brunette sounded demanding. “You are not going anywhere until we are talk about this.”

Kyle was highly aware of the fact that both of them were chest to chest. Riley was holding both of his hands over to their sides and their faces were inches apart. Kyle looked into his eyes like a scared little kid and begged for mercy. “Riley, please.” His voice cracked.

“Yes, Kyle. Please!” Riley seemed as vulnerable as he was at that moment. “Please say something because I kissed you. I showed you how strongly I felt about you. And you were there, on that bed, giving into that kiss, showing me that…”

“I am engaged.” Kyle said, out of the blue and held his breath.

For a second Riley remained speechless. His blue eyes were filled with disbelief and Kyle figured that his mind must have been telling him that he had heard something wrong. “What?” He stammered, after a tick. “When?”

“Yesterday. Gabe proposed.” Kyle took a breather, allowing Riley to take it in first before he dropped another bomb. “I said yes.”

“B-but.” Riley blinked several times as his grip over Kyle loosened. Hurt was radiating through each of his actions.

And Kyle suddenly felt bad. “I know what you are gonna say. That I am too young for this kind of commitment and that I am rushing things. But I know this is right. For me. For both Gabe and I.”

“But”

“Look, we have been together for two years now and I-I think … I think I love Gabe.” Kyle said, watching Riley’s face. But it was emotionless. “He is a nice man, you’ve met him. Don’t you think we are great together?”

“But we kissed.” Riley whispered.

“Yes, we did. But it didn’t mean anything,” Kyle paused. “Not for me, at least, I am sorry. I have to do the right thing here and tell you we can’t be more than just friends. We kissed and that was that. That was a spur of the moment thing; I felt weak and I gave in. Because I missed Gabe so much, Yes!” He said and suddenly, he realized that his voice was wavering. As if he was uncertain or as if he was trying to rationalize it and convince himself it was true. He pushed those thoughts away and concentrated on the brunette. “Riley, please, can we be friends at least?”

Riley frowned deeply and looked at Kyle. “I can’t believe you just said that.” He laughed sardonically and shook his head. “My answer is NO.”

He turned away and began to walk. “Riley,” Kyle called behind him.

“I said NO!” Riley screamed at the top of his voice and the door behind him banged shut as he left.

 

Riley took them all over to a group of people and formal introductions were made. Soon the party mood broke the ice and people began to come up by themselves and talk to them. Kyle befriended the girls who he found out were the makeup artists and hairstylists. Others came up and made brief chitchat. He was standing alone by the bar table for awhile, drinking some wine from a red solo cup, when he saw Riley strolling towards him. He plastered a big grin on his face trying hard to hide his excitement. The alcohol was making him feel weird – bolder, he feared. “Hey,” he said breathlessly.

“Hey,” Riley grinned back. “Are you enjoying the party?”

Kyle nodded. “The party is great and the guys are real fun too.”

“Yeah,” Riley murmured and Kyle caught the man sizing him up. “You still look so good, Kyle.”

“Why? You imagined me growing older and looking uglier by now? Deal with it, Riley Gibson. I am as charming as I was five years ago.” Kyle smirked.

“No,” Riley laughed. “But seriously, five years has changed nothing about you; you are still so beautiful.”

Kyle ducked his head down and mumbled, “Stop it now, will you?”

“Why? Wait ... are you with someone? Dating?” Riley asked frowning.

“Oh, no,” Kyle said too quickly and then added turning red, “I am not seeing anyone. You?”

Riley smiled, “Nope. I’m too occupied with work to think about dating. And anyway, when you have had the best in your life, anything less doesn’t interest you much.”

Kyle was pleasantly surprised by those words. He looked into Riley’s eyes to confirm if he meant what he said, and what he saw in them scared him and he looked away. There was the same look – the one Riley had in that restroom just before Kyle had cruelly broken the news of his engagement to Gabe. He had felt the need to be so cruel, he remembered, because just like now, Riley had eyes just for him. The way he looked at him with so much admiration, it didn’t matter where they were or who else was with them. Kyle had fought that urge in him, over and over again – the desire to only look at Riley for eternity, so much that no one else in his life mattered.

Kyle blinked out of the memory, and decided to change the subject. “So, director huh?” He smiled lopsidedly. “You finally achieved what you aimed for. I wonder, what’s Riley Gibson’s success story?”

Riley laughed richly, “Well, it is pretty lame, nothing new. In LA, I worked as an assistant to many directors. That was really amazing and I temporarily worked as a cameraman for a talk show. Then this opportunity came. Erik, the producer, called me up and asked me to direct a film and I was excited.”

“WOW! That must have been huge for you. You must have been so happy.”

“I was. He said one of the directors whom I worked with, recommended me to him. That’s how I landed up with this movie.” Riley excitedly told him.

“That is awesome, Riley. I am really happy for you.”

“Doesn’t change the fact that it all started because of you.” Riley said, with a look of longing and Kyle had to cough. “Right, well,” he shook his head, laughing, “How has your life been during the past five years?”

Kyle scrunched his nose. “It’s pretty much the same as it was back then. I’ve been busy with helping out my parents with their hotel business, and I also clock in at Gabe’s shop sometimes. Like I said – same old, same old.”

“Yeah, the same old rich brat.” Riley teased. “Only now he seems to have grown more responsible.”

He had to laugh at that. “What? Hey, I have been responsible my whole life.”

“Right! Then it must have been some other Kyle I know who ran me over with his car when we first met! Wasn’t you, right?”

“Ugh! Still picking on me about that, hmmm?”

“Not really. Whatever happened to your dream of becoming a writer?” Riley asked out of curiosity.

“Oh, that ... well until couple of years back, I didn’t think I could do anything about it with all the work I had to do. But then one night surprisingly, I found myself thinking about an idea for a story, and guess what? I had the whole story written in a month.”

“That is so cool.” Riley grinned. “Are you planning to publish it then?”

“It is already published and selling like hot cakes,” Kyle excitedly began to tell him. “I met this amazing woman who has her own publishing house in New York. She is an old friend of my mom’s, and she asked me to send a copy to her of what I wrote. She loved it and apparently, so did my one million readers!”

“How come I missed on your book release? I never even saw your name in print.”

“That is because I decided to publish under the pseudonym of K. R. Sanders.”

“K. R. Sanders is you? Seriously?” Riley laughed. “Oh my God! I loved Weeping in the Snow!”

“You read it?”

“Don’t sound so surprised! I do a lot of reading, especially the books that are not to be missed. I just can’t believe it was your work, although I should have figured it out. You wrote Jason in a similar fashion as you had written the character Ryan for our movie.”

“Yeah, I need to get more creative.” Kyle shook his head.

“No, no. Man! That was great. I can’t imagine Jason portrayed any other way.” Riley gushed.

“Thanks.” He said with a sly smile.

“But what’s with the name change? Kyle Morgan would make a good author’s name. Sanders is … okay … why does it sound so familiar?”

Kyle looked down at his feet when he whispered, “Gabe’s last name. Remember, I decided to take it after the wedding?”

“Oh!” It fell silent between the two and Kyle slowly sipped on his drink. Riley clicked his fingers in front of his face. “Hey, I am so fucking proud of you.” He was beaming.

“And I am proud of you, Mr. Director!” Kyle exclaimed, as he touched Riley’s bicep and grinned from ear to ear.

Riley turned his gaze to Kyle’s hand and then back to his face. Alarmed, Kyle quickly let go and began to drink from his glass nervously. He watched the brunette turn around to look through the crowd. He followed his gaze and watched him looking at Nikki who was busy gossiping animatedly with the girls then at Chris and Jess, who were lost in each other’s eyes as they danced. Kyle wondered what he was thinking. He would find out soon. Riley turned to him and said in a low, raspy voice, “Want to go somewhere more private and quiet?”

Not breaking the eye contact, he took a few steps back, and began to walk slowly towards the woods. He glanced back at Kyle, and gestured with his head to follow.

Kyle didn’t know what to do. However, his inner urges were too strong to hold himself back. The thought that Riley still wanted him, made him crazily happy. He dumped his plastic cup into the trash and began to walk towards where Riley was headed.

Riley checked to make sure he was still following, and sure enough Kyle wasn’t far behind, walking slightly quicker than Riley’s exaggerated slow pace.

They were now by the trail that ran through the woods. Kyle was getting excited; his mouth was drying up, his cock was beginning to twitch, and his heart was starting to thump louder and louder inside his chest. Damn! He was really horny.

Within a few minutes, they were walking side by side and Riley looked into his eyes and smiled. Kyle nervously smiled back.

Once they were quite a distance away, Riley somewhat decided to detour off the trail and walked with Kyle into the woods. The darkness was getting thicker along with the dampness of the forest. While the whole atmosphere looked like it was from any scary movie sequence, Kyle was feeling an adrenaline rush coursing through his veins. His testosterone was running wild, as he saw the tall figure through the darkness walking beside him. He wasn’t talking, but Kyle could hear his footsteps and his heavy breathing piercing through the quietness of the woods.

Kyle decided to break the silence and asked, “Where are we going?”

Riley only said, “You will see.” There was a hint of naughtiness in his tone and Kyle felt his face flushing, thinking about what was going to happen.

They had walked a bit deeper into the woods, when they came upon a small clearing surrounded by trees, and then thick bushes came into sight. At one end of the clearing was a fallen tree; quite a big old tree. Riley walked over to it, sat down and patted beside him for Kyle to sit.

Kyle hesitantly went over and sat there. “It’s beautiful, here, isn’t it?” Riley asked him.

“Huh?” Kyle looked at him lost.

Riley laughed. “You are so cute.” That comment made Kyle blush and he looked down. But what happened next was unexpected. Riley took hold of his face and kissed him fully on the mouth. Kissing hurriedly and hungrily, he worked his lips on Kyle’s and then backed off. Out of breath, he said, “I’m sorry; I couldn’t help myself.”

Kyle was totally astounded by the kiss. He looked at Riley with a straight face, then suddenly put his hand behind Riley’s neck and gave him a pull before kissing him again. Riley smiled into the kiss and began to open his mouth inviting Kyle’s tongue to enter. Both boys moaned in pleasure, as their tongues played inside their mouths. Kyle paused and looked at Riley. He had a smirk on his face as Kyle said, “This time, I couldn’t help myself. I guess we are a pair of pathetic losers.”

His happy laugh brought a grin on Riley’s face. “Do you know what else I can’t help myself from doing?” The brunette asked and leaned into whisper sensuously, “Think about your hard and juicy cock in my mouth.”

Kyle gave him a shy smile. “I thought you would never ask.”

 

“I thought you would never ask for a dance tonight!” Gabe grinned and took Kyle’s hand, guiding him to the dance floor. In his drunken state, Kyle could hardly keep his eyes open and danced around his fiancé happily.

They were having a combined bachelor’s party and it was the night before the wedding. All the wedding preparations were taken care of by both of their parents and the only thing that was expected of them was to show up at the courtroom and later to the venue where the reception was planned. So, the boys were off having fun with their friends, chilling out.

Kyle spared a glance back and saw Riley dancing behind him. He smiled wearily.

Riley had flown down to Nevada where the wedding was going to be and that totally took Kyle by surprise. Alice had sent him an invitation, but Kyle had never thought he would show. Nonetheless, he was pleased by his presence. When he asked Riley if he came to the wedding as his friend, the brunette had confidently said, “I am here to see how far you are willing to go running from reality.” Kyle had tried to act innocent and confused with that answer, but deep down in his heart he knew what Riley had meant.

Kyle sighed, as he felt Riley’s muscled chest close to his back. “Can I borrow your fiancé for a dance, Gabe?”

Before Gabe could even reply, Riley had swirled Kyle around so that he was facing him and they began to dance. They both started to hop as one of Rihanna’s songs came on and the whole crowd cheered around them. Gabe tried to join in with the duo but Riley took every chance he could get to veer his partner away from him. It continued for a while and Gabe, feeling a bit hurt, backed away. Kyle watched his fiancé retreating to where his group of friends sat. He giggled. “That was mean.”

Riley pulled him closer and rubbed his whole body into Kyle’s. “He is stealing you from me, how does that make ME mean?”

Kyle smiled looking over his shoulders. Gabe was looking in their direction with curiosity. “I belong with him, no matter what you think.”

When Kyle looked at Riley, he caught the brunette glaring in Gabe’s direction. “Asshole.”

“Hey, he is my fiancé. He will be my husband tomorrow. Show him some respect.” He was too drunk tonight to take much offence of what Riley was saying.

At that moment, Riley eyed him with determination and the words that came out of his mouth left Kyle dumbfounded. “A lot can happen between tonight and tomorrow,” he said, his tone velvety. “As far as engagements are concerned, two people who are never right for each other always end up broken up.”

“Not Gabe and I.” Kyle said with such surety, that it even surprised him. “We always work through our differences. He knows me well.”

“Does he make you happy?” Riley asked.

“Yes.”

“In bed too?”

“Not that it’s any of your business, but yes, we are great in bed.” Kyle slurred.

Riley snorted. “Right! And that is why you are rubbing your hard-on against another man’s groin right now?”

Kyle looked appalled. He hadn’t realized what he was doing and when Riley pointed it out, he understood the depth of his mistake.

As he began to back off, Riley held his hand to stop him and pulled him closer once again. Their lips almost touched and Kyle didn’t dare to breathe after that. His eyes ogled the man’s face; his eyes, his pointed nose, his beautiful lips. The lips moved slowly to say, “Come with me.” The words weren’t caught on by his ears because of the loud music but he could understand them perfectly. It seemed as if he was dying to hear Riley say those exact words.

So when Riley guided him out of the club, Kyle numbly let him lead the way.

 

Kyle stood up readily and dropped his pants to reveal his semi-hard member that was craving for Riley’s attention. He stepped closer to Riley’s face and from where he sat the brunette had the perfect advantage point.

Riley leaned forward slightly and put his hand at the base of Kyle’s hardening cock and moved his mouth towards it. He stuck his tongue out and licked the entrance of his pee-hole. A groan escaped Kyle’s lips, as Riley’s tongue licked around the head of his cock while slowly stroking it with one of his hands.

He licked the length of Kyle’s cock to complete hardness, leaving traces of saliva over the familiar shaft. He began to lick him all the way back up to the fat bulbous head of his cock, then opened his mouth and started to suck.

Kyle’s hands were on Riley’s head, and he was looking down at his face every now and then with his desire-filled chocolate brown eyes. He threw his head back every time he felt a heavy surge of desire caused by the blowjob he was receiving.

They were both horny and hungry for each other. Nothing could stop them now.

Riley greedily sucked. He wanted this so much; he wanted to taste that sweet cum as it spurted into his mouth. He wanted to swallow it whole and feel the hot liquid that he had been craving for so long, swirl around his taste buds and down his throat.

Kyle was relishing every sexy word coming out of his mouth and the sounds he made when he could get deep into Riley’s mouth. The brunette had begun to play with his balls at some point. It felt really hot, as more and more of his cock went deeper down his throat.

“Ah, you are so hot.” Kyle whispered, and moaned out Riley’s name.

He grabbed the back of Riley’s head and helped him thrust his tool deeper inside his mouth. Riley was relaxing under his touch, and the brunette opened up more for him. Eventually, Riley was able to take Kyle’s whole cock in his mouth.

The brunette was moaning deep in his throat and Kyle groaned at the feeling. Kyle began to fuck his mouth deeper and faster. Not long after, a tightening sensation arose in his balls. Kyle threw his head back and gasped in ecstasy. He could tell he was almost there; his dick was ready to cum and he couldn’t hold back anymore.

“God Riley, you are making me cum,” he moaned out the words and with that warning, he gave a couple of quick, deep thrusts. Feeling his balls tighten and his cock twitching, he scrunched his face and soon a warm hot liquid exploded out of him. He let out a loud groan, one after another as repeated releases of his hot spunk flowed into Riley’s mouth.

Riley was moaning as he swallowed the sperm hungrily. Not wanting to waste any, he just kept sucking Kyle’s cock until it had gone limp inside his mouth. Kyle looked down at him and smiled.

“Oh, boy; that was one helluva blowjob.” Kyle said once Riley disengaged his mouth lovingly from his dick.

A stroke of lightning followed by a loud crackle of thunder made them jump. “I think it’s going to rain.” Kyle said looking up at the cloudy sky. Rain clouds were gathering right over their heads, and he wrinkled his forehead. They had been so preoccupied with their desires that they hadn’t noticed the sudden change of climate.

As Kyle predicted, it took the clouds not more than a second to begin spitting large droplets of rain on them. Kyle quickly pulled up his jeans and buttoned them. Another stroke of lightning lit up the clearing for a second.

Riley took Kyle’s hand and began to run with him through the woods. The rain was falling heavily and within a moment they were drenched. Still, Riley kept his other hand above Kyle’s head as if it would prevent him from getting wet. It left the blonde in awe of the caring man. ‘Always thinking about others before himself.’ Kyle smiled.

He took shelter under a tree and pulled Riley with him. “Where are you going? Stay here.” He said trying to be loud enough so his voice could reach Riley.

“It’s not safe here. We can go to my tent.” Riley said blinking his eyes through the water running down his face.

Kyle smirked and palmed Riley’s crotch. “You mean this tent?” He could feel the hardness through the jeans, definitely feeling overtly bold and horny around him. “I would love to go down there.”

Riley laughed. “Get your mind out of the gutter, Kyle. We need to get to some shelter quick. Our tents are close by, so we can go there.”

Kyle nodded and they ran as fast as they could through the trail that took them out of the woods. They were laughing hard as they reached Riley’s tent and climbed in. Riley quickly zipped up the tent and sat back heaving out a deep sigh. Kyle was still giggling. “That was fun.” He exclaimed and suddenly uttered, “Hey where are the others? I didn’t see anyone outside.” The other tents looked pretty deserted.

Riley shrugged. “Maybe they are still down there.” He turned on the dim light and crawled to sit close beside Kyle.

“I wonder if Chris and the girls got back in time. I hope they did.” Kyle was looking ahead deep in thought about his brother, sisters and Jess.

“They will be fine.” Riley assured him. He touched Kyle’s sodden, dark blue shirt and suggested, “You should take your clothes off or you might catch a cold.”

Kyle turned his head to him and leered. “Oh, you so want me out of my clothes, don’t you?”

“Now that you ask ... yes, I would certainly love that.” Riley said slowly snaking his hand around and began to unbutton Kyle’s shirt with a suggestive grin. He moved his head closer and trailed kisses down Kyle’s jaw finally meeting his lips. Thunder continued to roar outside and the sounds of the rain pattering over the fabric of the tent made light noise – it sounded like an instrument playing to the symphony of their heavy breaths and sighs.

Out of the blue, Riley said to him, “I have waited all these years for this moment, Kyle. No more. I want you now. I want to make love to you again. I can’t resist you.”

“I want that too, Riley.” Kyle smiled and pecked him again before unbuckling Riley’s belt. In a jiffy, he got rid of Riley’s jeans, and then took his t-shirt off. Discarding his own unbuttoned shirt and jeans, he took hold of Riley’s exposed cock. It was already hard and standing erect from their foreplay.

Riley hurriedly made him lie on his back. Kyle closed his eyes for a brief moment when he felt Riley’s hands roam over his abdomen.

He dropped to his knees in front of Kyle. The thick sleeping bags protected both men from any rocks that hadn't been cleared away, and only the need to show the other person how much they were missed, distracted them.

Kyle felt Riley’s strong hands spreading his ass cheeks. A finger was pushed into the tight bud of his anal passage and then two fingers began to work their way in and out of the dark entrance. Kyle tensed, ‘It has been so long.’ However, he slowly relaxed as the brunette teased his balls with his other hand and tenderly kissed his back.

"I need to fuck you Kyle. I need you to take my cock fully inside you. Don't you fucking let it go, you hear?" Riley whispered.

Opening his eyes, Kyle felt his lover’s fingers abandon him and another hard appendage–thicker than the fingers - found a home in the tight channel. He groaned and forced his ass to relax as his skin felt the huge shaft pressing against his opening.

Riley groaned too and pushed slowly into his love hole. “Jesus man, you are so tight ... damn,” he grunted. Kyle felt some warm liquid behind him and guessed Riley was using his saliva as a substitute for lube. Slowly, his ass began to give into the thrusting, and in no time Riley’s cock was granted entrance.

“Ahhhh... ohhh my God, baby” Kyle muttered. His fingers curled into fists, the sleeping bag a crumbled mess in his hands. “Move baby. I want you to fuck me.”

Riley drew his hips back and plunged in. He repeated the process, slowly fucking his blonde lover until he felt his balls growing hard against his body. He stopped and bent down to kiss Kyle. “I'm fucking your ass every night from now. Hold on baby because I'm gonna take you harder.”

Kyle kept one hand on the sleeping bag, the other gripped his thigh. He concentrated on his lover’s beautiful face and didn’t wish to blink even for a moment, fearing he would vanish any moment. He felt the draft of air when Riley dragged his dick out of him, leaving him momentarily empty. With split second precision, the moment he began to return to the heated hole, Kyle gripped his thigh harder and pushed his ass back onto the raging shaft.

"Fuuuuuuckkk ..." They both cried out in unison.

Both men were shouting and grunting and kissing ferociously. Kyle's cock ached and he grabbed it. Riley's shuddered inside his ass. Kyle worked his own cock and swore violently when he felt his lover leave his ass. His annoyance, short lived, was replaced with joy, when it thrust harder and soon, a spray of hot cum covered the insides of his ass.

"You are still hard Kyle!" Riley was breathless, when he took hold of Kyle’s erection which remained still in action.

"Yeah; hard as a rock, baby. You want to suck me off? Ohhh, fuck," Kyle said, as he sat up to kiss his lover. He was rewarded with the view of Riley rolling onto his own back and spread his legs.

“How does this sound for an idea? Fill me up; return the favour." Riley growled out. “I want to feel you inside me too.” Kyle watched him opening himself up ready for taking his hard cock in.

Without wasting a second, Kyle got up readily and spit some of his saliva onto his hard member, which already was bathed in his pre-cum. “Holy shit! Isn’t this how we did it …”

“… in my hotel room that night.” Riley exhaled. “Yeah, it was our first time and I was as excited as I am right now.”

Kyle smiled and bent over to kiss his lover’s ear. “We both were excited, baby. In fact, we were so excited that we were unstoppable.” He laughed.

“I don’t wish to stop now either.”

“Same here.”

Kyle nibbled onto Riley’s lower lip for some time and sat up straight.

He stared at the round ass pointed up at him. This felt right he realized; this was what was meant to be. Kyle knew it was right in the past too but he had wished things had happened a bit differently. It would have saved them a lot of troubles that came after that night.

Suddenly, Kyle was hit by a memory from that night. A beautiful, heart-felt question was asked of him. “Will you be mine, Kyle?” Riley had looked so shy; scared even. “Mine and only Mine? I want you to be my boyfriend and become an essential part of my life. And I want to be the most important part of your life too.”

Kyle had wanted to say ‘yes!’ immediately. But he knew the best way to handle this mess was to break things off with Gabe first. It was going to be hard, he knew, especially with the wedding the next day. But he believed he could do it. For himself. For Gabe.

For Riley. His Riley!

THANK YOU LISA!!!
Copyright © 2013 SidLove; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Can you believe that I reached my rationed quota of likes already? It's only one in the a.m.! And Sid, you know I haven't been reading all day! lol I wonder what time the new day starts with these five rationed likes. I'll have to check on it later to see if I can 'like' the chapter.

 

So...they finally did it! After five years! And apparently on the night before Kyle and Gabe's wedding. Woulda loved to be a fly on the wall when Kyle had to explain why he was calling off the wedding. lol

 

Sid, I absolutely LOVE the flashbacks! It's such a great way to learn about the backstory and to find out what happened in their past.

 

Awesome chapter Sid! Looking forward to reading more! :2thumbs:

Link to comment

hmm... extra dirty for your standard, had a rough night? ;) First of all, amazing chapter! The emotions were so palpable. I especially loved the restroom confrontation scene, that one is so classic. Keep writing! Hugs and Chocolates!

Link to comment

Wow what a chapter sid. I so wanted to know what happened about the marriage of gabe and kyle..i guess they got married that's why kyle got gabe's last name and used it as his pen name. Well i hope i'll get to know many things in next chapter.. on love making scene i'm with asambav...good work sid..keep it up:-)

Link to comment

Between the flashbacks, the sex, and the storm that has yet to even drop

down it's fury, you are churning up a special perfect storm of your own Sid.

Not surprisingly, I feel that something big is going to happen soon.

Link to comment

I'm pondering about the bachelor party. Kyle left with Riley and obviously they had sex in a Riley's hotel room....leads me to believe that Gabe and Kyle never went thru with the wedding. I know. Kyle used Gabe's last name when he created the name he used to publish his book. I, however, believe that was more out of guilt for what he did with Riley the night before his wedding date. The only thing that I cannot place tho is when you mention that Kyle clocked time in Gabe's office. That remains a mystery to me. That could be the hinge in which my whole theory could be sprung wide open. Either way tho in time it still found Kyle and Gabe apart which made room now for Riley to move back in and the two to be together. Great chapter, Sid.

Link to comment

Wow, loved the flashbacks, they told a very important part of the story and you did an awesome job with placing them at key points in the present as to tie everything together seemlessly. I soo wanna know what happened with the wedding and how/if it took place. The storm was a great touch and it seemed to correspond with their emotions. great job, i can't wait to read more.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..