Jump to content
    SilvryArdor
  • Author
  • 118 Words
  • 673 Views
  • 0 Comments
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning: Dark and triggering topics

A terrible, nonsensical poetry and others - 12. Chapter 12 of Christmas and Winter Solstice

I got into customer service, talked to 4 angry people at the same time. Proven myself right that I should quit the job and focused on writing.

So hello, I am back

You are the soft white snow falling from the sky in a forest of lush dark green pine,

You are the pure snow in a quiet peaceful winter where everything is gentle white and soft grey,

You are the scent of warm fruits, of berries with sweet baked goods in the oven,

You know,

The one that seems to mingle with the scent of burning wood and pine from the cabin.

You are the warmth of heat and coziness of a blanket during winter afternoon.

You are my home, one that I do not have before.

And for willing to fight still for a future that I cannot see,

 

For that I am forever thankful.

A piece, for myself.
Should we ever grieve,
A reminder that we still fight for our selves.
Copyright © 2020 SilverArdour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
I do not know how this works but I filled it.
Poetry posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..