Jump to content
    SilvryArdor
  • Author
  • 197 Words
  • 413 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Warning: Dark and triggering topics

A terrible, nonsensical poetry and others - 7. Chapter 7 Courtesy of heart

How does it feels?

My love is like the beating of a thousand burning wings.

Have you ever seen love crafted with fire and life breath into it?

Yet the memories of your face torment me.

Your words echo in my mind and the happy memories haunt me.

I could still feel your stubble underneath my fingers and the warmth of your skin.

Why was it that I can't remember any of these good moments?

Not when I was alone and still with you?

Why the thoughts torment me still?

Why now?

Your promises are empty,

You have been as good as abandoned me.

Not even the slightest courtesy to care for my heart,

Is this...how you repaid me and the time we spend together?

How rage is merely pain searing its self on my soul,

I never received flowers in my entire life last I recalled.

Yet you would not even do me the courtesy of that.

I made the mistakes of never choosing myself and telling the truth.

Believe me when I said this,

"I will never repeat that mistake ever again."

So be it if my heart is sealed from love.

Copyright © 2020 SilverArdour; All Rights Reserved.
  • Sad 2
I do not know how this works but I filled it.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I can relate to this poem very dearly. You put to words thoughts I've shunned from my own poetry

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
On 1/2/2022 at 1:04 PM, AC Benus said:

I can relate to this poem very dearly. You put to words thoughts I've shunned from my own poetry

The reply came late but thank you, I appreciate your words. 

These are written after a bad break up, we can say I do feel very vulnerable but now looking back at it (Despite getting back) I don`t regret writing it, nor the experience and it made me nicely enraged that I nearly forgot to love myself again. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..