Jump to content
    sojourn
  • Author
  • 3,856 Words
  • 4,523 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Gordy Comes Home - 4. Chapter 4

John opts to spend Thanksgiving on campus with Wylie. John's life is about to change in a way he had never imagined.

John's father had to be in New York,over Thanksgiving. He asked that John and Wylie join him in the city. John explained that Wylie would most likely resent the offer since he’d view it as a reminder of what he didn’t have. Mr. Grant understood.

John and his father talked at least once a week, if not more often. Every conversation included some discussion about Wylie. John had confided in his father concerning Wylie’s limited funds as well as his sensitivity about it. (John didn’t share “everything” with his father.)

They knew he was on a tight budget and was desperate to keep his scholarship. Mr. Grant suggested John call Conchatta and they spend the four days at the ranch, but John opted to remain at school over the holiday weekend.

His father was well aware of Wylie Keyes’ financial state, his familial situation, his educational performance (past and present) as well as his swimming abilities. He knew more about Wylie’s background than perhaps even Wylie. He certainly knew enough to form an opinion regarding Wylie’s potential for future success.

Mr. Grant had through various sources learned enough to encourage John in his new friendship. That was a step that John’s father did not take lightly. He didn’t accept anyone, in his life or his son’s at face value. Without ever having met him, he liked Wylie Keyes.

John felt cheated. Even though he wanted to be with Wylie and chose to stay at school, John felt cheated that he was missing out on Thanksgiving at the ranch. Since he would have gladly flown Wylie to New York and shown him around, the least Wylie could do was have dinner with him. He decided the proper thing to do was to celebrate with Wylie, because the whole point of Thanksgiving was a good dinner .He searched until he found one of the few really good restaurants open on Thanksgiving and was lucky there had been a cancellation. Since he would have gladly flown Wylie to New York and shown him around the least Wylie could do was have dinner with John. A good dinner a key factor at Thanksgiving. Someone else might have looked upon a candle lit dinner for two, in an expensive restaurant, as a date.

Even a simple dinner was a hard sell; anyone might look upon a candle lit dinner for two, in an expensive restaurant, as a date. John finally convinced him that his father had specifically told John to take Wylie out to dinner. "Dad feels bad that he can't be home for thanksgiving. This will be the first holiday we spend apart. He knows I was planning to invite you to the ranch. He'll be pissed if you refuse. This is his way of apologizing for messing up our plans. If you refuse, it's like refusing his apology." Wylie relented. John made a mental note to tell his father about this "little white lie".

Tuesday after classes, John reminded Wylie that the restaurant required a coat and tie. Wylie freaked. He let John know that was not part of the deal. The deal was off!John pleaded and cajoled. All to no avail. Wylie was adamant.

Exasperated, red faced, fists clinched and chest heaving. John huffed, “Dad wanted to fly us to New York, I knew you wouldn't go. But you damn well are going out to dinner! So, get used to it.” John's fist were clinched and his chest heaving.

Bewildered, Wylie tried to assimilate what he had just heard. John had turned down a trip to New York, rather than leave him behind. Wylie shrank in on himself. With his eyes fixed on the floor, he confessed to having only an ill-fitting suit someone had given him. He had worn it to his grandmother's funeral. He had no clothes suitable for anything other than Burger King.

John’s anger and frustration was washed away by shame. For the first time, in a long time, he considered how he had taken his privileged life for granted.

He would have gladly taken Wylie shopping, except he would probably have to knock him out first – something, moments before he would have done with a will. Then again Wylie was as heavy as John, so dragging his unconscious friend through a shopping spree was not something easily accomplished. John chuckled to himself, thinking the alterations would probably be less than satisfactory and probably not be finished in time. The only reason John toyed with the idea was the things he could do, with a non-resistant Wylie, unimpeded by alcohol. Such is the stuff that makes us dream.

Then John realized that an alternative was to have Wylie try on one of his suits. After several tense moments of considerable cajoling Wylie relented. John then spent an inordinate amount of time shifting, tugging, touching and caressing the suit until if rested ‘just right’ on Wylie's frame.

Wylie felt the crotch of the ‘well fitting’ suit become increasingly tighter as John's ministrations went on,. John pressed against Wylie's backside while he attempted to knot the tie. With both looking into the mirror, John let his hardening cock move against Wylie's butt. When wylie smirked he lost his concentration and had to start over..

The end result, of all the fussing, left John primed and ready to attack Wylie. The man could have a career in modeling. John was a little jealous that his suit looked better on Wylie. Wylie's face held a smile that John had not seen before. It told of how good Wylie thought he looked and how John was responsible. The air of confidence that settled on Wylie was priceless. John's own reaction was heartwarming. Looking at Wylie's expressive smile, John was filled with a strong desire John's own reaction was heartwarming. to tenderly kiss him and hold him close.

God! It felt good. That smile brought John feelings of heart warming joy like he’d never before felt

Once Wylie was again in casual clothes they went for beer and pizza, and drank too many beers, of course, which made them both more horny!

Once back in their room they drank another beer. John was on his bed and Wylie, legs folded in an almost yoga position, was on the floor. The only light was from Wylie’s old lava lamp. It's, wavering, soft, blue light gave the room an ethereal quality. John got up off the bed and went to piss.

Upon returning, he grabbed two more beers and sat on the floor, his back against his bed, facing Wylie. Their drunken inane conversation continued. John said something that Wylie didn’t understand. He leaned toward Wylie to clarify his point. His forehead came to rest lightly against Wylie's. In a spitting slur he mumbled, "You're drunk".

Wylie grinned sloppily, “So are you.”

John reached into Wylie's boxers and extracted his already hard and leaking cock. He looked at the slick liquid that coated his hand. He retracted he foreskin and pulled it up again. More precum pooled at the piss slit. He leaned back and made eye contact as he released Wylie’s cock and brought his sticky fingers to his face. He turned his hand so Wylie could see the shiny liquid tinted blue by the lamplight. Deliberately, he opened his mouth, stuck out his tongue and licked Wylie’s precum from his fingers. Without breaking eye contact John began to stroke his throbbing cock.

Wylie pulled John's head to his, stopping just short of a kiss. Instead he snaked out his tongue and licked John’s lips. Then he closed the gap and took John in a deep kiss. His tongue searched John's mouth for a taste of himself. When the kiss broke, John squeezed Wylie's cock and collected more precum and offered it to his, drunken, best friend. Wylie, holding John's gaze took his hand and licked his finger clean.

John twisted around, tugging on Wylie's legs until he understood what John was after. Once they were sitting face to face, Wylie wrapped his legs over John's and around his backside. John dug his heels into Wylie’s rear a scooted as close as he could, rubbing their cocks against each other. Their lips met in another deep kiss. They stroked each others chest, Wylie teasing the curly hair on John's chest, while John’s fingertips teased the stubble of Wylie's chest. They rubbed and lightly pinched each others nipples.

John reached down taking both cocks in his hand. His thumb and fingers came nowhere near meeting so he guided Wylie's right hand to cover his and together they stroked. Going slow then faster they built toward ecstasy and then slowed to calm down. Communicating by changing the pressure on the other's hand. This went on and on – fast strokes, then slow stroke.

When John pinched Wylie's nipple, Wylie moaned into his mouth and signaled for a desperate increase in their tempo.

John understood since they’d had approached the peak several times already.

Breathing raggedly around a desperate kiss, their drool dribbling off their chins unheeded while their tongues explored their lips and gums and teeth.

Frenzied stroking brought them closer and closer to delirium. Breath came in gasping groans and moans.

With a singular rhythm they jerked together into exquisite mmmmMMMMADNESS!!

Twin spurts of hot cum splashed their chins and necks. More volleys painted their chests. Through it all they held the kiss. At times their lips barely touched, yet neither drew back for breath even as they came.

Even after cumming, the kiss held. With considerable effort they were able to lie down alongside the bed still holding the kiss. Neither had completely lost their hardons. They broke the kiss, and John rested his head on Wylie's chest. Neither wanted to move and let this intimacy slip away.

It was hours later that John awoke, needing relief. Clad in boxers and cum he sought the bathroom down the hall. When he returned, Wylie was in his own bed. With heavy sigh a thought flashed through John's mind that this would have been a perfect day had Wylie been lying in John's bed, awaiting his return.

Wednesday already held the holiday spirit. People hurrying, calling out goodbyes, and frantically trying to vacate campus. There were enough acquaintances left on campus that a game of pick-up b-ball carried them late into the afternoon.

For the first time, John went with Wylie for a swim. He had twice previously met some of his teammates and had watched a couple of practices. Something nagged at him as he watched Wylie cavorting with his teammates and after the second time watching and getting that unknown nagging feeling, John decided to leave Wylie to his swimming.

This time was different; he and Wylie had the pool to themselves. Watching Wylie in the water, John found his admiration growing. On the diving board, Wylie was clockwork precision. The water seemed to absorb him. The water and Wylie melded like two molten metals flowing into one-another. The water seemed to propel him while he effortlessly rode along. It was a thing of beauty.

John's diving was flagrantly lacking compared to Wylie's. John viewed water as an element to be dominated while Wylie greeted the water with unabashed joy. John perceived the difference and expressed admiration and envy. John was further impressed with Wylie's patience and willingness to teach him. While Wylie worked to improve John's technique, John worked to improve his attitude. Progress was made on both fronts.

By the time both were water logged it was almost seven. They showered and dressed and headed for (you guessed it) pizza and beer. They engaged two other students in darts. It was close, but John and Wylie wound up buying beer for most of the evening. Although Wylie complained that they had been hustled, John just had a good time.

Together they staggered back to the dorm clearly "in their cups." Wylie entered the room first. John closed and locked the door. Grabbing Wylie, he spun him around and took his head in his hands and kissed him, with a hunger that surprised even him.

Wylie didn’t object. When he began undressing John they broke the kiss and watched each other hurriedly undressed. Strange that moments before they were both staggering and yet now each could balance on one foot while removing boots, socks and jeans.

Once naked it was Wylie’s turn to reveal his hunger. He pushed John against the door and devoured his lovers mouth. John wrapped his arms around Wylie.

Wylie found his hands pressed between their chests. He rubbed his fingertips against John's nipples and he felt John shudder as he swallowed his moan with a mouth invading kiss.

He then pushed away with an evil grin, and proceeded to lick, suck and nibble John's nipples.

John discovered that his nipples were wired to his cock and couldn't believe the sensations.. He moaned and for the first time ever during sex with Wylie he spoke. "Ohhh, Goddamn!"

Wylie froze. John knew he had broken a cardinal rule – their unwritten contract had been violated – he waited. Wylie raised his head, and savagely covered John's mouth with his own. John got the message. All was forgiven, but shut up. But had he asked for clarification, he would realized that Wylie's kiss had meant: I don't care if you yell to the high heavens, John Grant! We‘re fucking doing this!

John pushed Wylie back to get to his nipples so Wylie could experienced the sensations that had made him cry out. But Wylie’s reaction was not vocal, instead he started jacking his cock and moaning. With his free hand Wylie began stroking John's cock as John's mouth connected to his nipple.

As both approached orgasm John released Wylie's nipple. Wylie whined in frustration and releasing his own cock, he guided John's head roughly back to it. John bit the nipple. Wylie uttered a choked gasp and began to shoot.

Without letting go of the nipple John pushed Wylie's hand away from his cock and stroking like a madman he brought himself to climax before Wylie's final squirt.

Now spent, Wylie lifted John's head off his chest and kissed him deeply, passionately. The only sounds were their rapid pounding pulses in their ears and their lungs sucking air.

This was the first time they had sex standing and it presented a dilemma that Wylie solved by simply flicking off the lights, then stumbling over the clothes underfoot to his bed where he crashed face down and slept. John picked up his clothes and Wylie's and draped them over appropriate chairs. Then he too, fell face-down, onto his bed.

Before happy exhaustion sent him to Morpheus, John silently swore to Wylie that he would never talk during sex again.

Thursday and Thanksgiving

Both chatted about celebrated feasting from their childhood. At John's insistence the day began with a swim which more than a little pleased Wylie. He praised John's improving skills. John was pleased but not fooled. He knew his shortcomings.

After a light lunch, they joined fellow students watching football at the student union. After the game, they returned to their room to read and nap. Just after six they showered. No, it wasn't needed but it gave both the opportunity to view in relative solitude each others naked body.in the light of day. When the topic of dinner was raised, John learned that Wylie had never tasted lobster or calamari. John hoped these would be available.

Valet parking was a new experience for Wylie. Inside the restaurant, he forced himself to view the lush, comfortable, sedate opulence without gawking. He thought the wait staff was better dressed than he and John.

Their table was in an alcove. At first Wylie thought that strange,but once he saw several other tables for two were situated for privacy, he relaxed.

Looking over the menu Wylie was about to order steak and fries, but John made some suggestions and Wylie accepted his guidance as John had graciously accepted his at the pool.

Their waiter Paulo was most solicitous. He was thrilled when he realized John and Wylie were not interested in roast turkey,. Apparently his expertise had gone unappreciated this evening. He made suggestions with appropriate wine pairings. He announced proudly that due to limited staffing, he was to serve as their sommelier.

He had focused his attention on John during the selections. Wylie noticed he got really close when pointing out entrées. Once he walked away, Wylie commented, "Don't you think he was a little too friendly? I don't like it when someone hovers over you. I… uh,,, mean hovers over me. Are all waiters in this kind of place that friendly?" He asked with a look of distaste.

John reassured Wylie, "I think he is just bored, from serving turkey to turkeys." He then gave Wylie what his father called a ‘shit eating grin’. (Note: a 'shit eating grin' is worn when one catches someone doing something not quite right. It generally serves to heighten the embarrassment of the one now caught. In this case, Wylie.) Wylie reddened and suddenly found his water glass to be very interesting. John wondered if Wylie's blue eyes could turn green. Thinking about Wylie’s slip of tongue made John a happy man.

When Paulo returned with a server bearing food and wine, Wylie's smile returned also. The evening was a resounding success. They went through every unusual item on the menu that sounded promising. Before the meal was through Wylie found himself charmed by Paulo. They dicussed every unusual item on the menu that sounded promising. By the time their meal was finished

Wylie had learned that he loved raw oysters, wasn't particularly fond of calamari, and he could live on lobster. He promised himself and said aloud to John that he would learn more about 'good" wine. Through the courses of the meal the waiter had suggested five wines. John concurred, but when the fifth was about to appear along with a plethora of dessert samples he balked. There was still wine left from the previous course. Paulo was disappointed but not deterred. When the sample size desserts appeared, so did two glasses of wine, ‘Complements of the Chef.’ Paulo explained that the Chef had been bored to tears until John and Wylie offered a ‘bit of a challenge’.

Waiting for the jeep, John nudged Wylie, "I thought you didn't like guys like Paulo. He was hitting on you just before the dessert came and I thought you showed more than passing interest. Is there something you need to tell me about you and Italian waiters?" The jeep arrived before Wylie could properly defend himself. He settled with muttering, "Fuck you John."

"If only," John thought as a vision filled his mind and blood flooded his low hanging appendage. John forced his brain to concentrate on other matters. He smiled as he wondered what Wylie would say, had he seen the check. It would not have paid for a flight to New York, but it would certainly have taken them both well beyond Texas borders. He chuckled to himself imagining Wylie reactions.

Wylie finally broke the comfortable silence, "John, I would like to let your father know how much I enjoyed this evening. I know this makes me sound like a hick, but it really was one of the best nights of my life. Not even sex, uh, with Miss Texas could have made it better. It was perfect."

John agreed as he absent mindedly wondered if Miss Texas had Wylie's blonde hair and blue eyes. "I guess that makes me a hick, too, but I also had a great time. I don't remember a better time that didn't involve sex. I‘ll remember tonight for a long time to come. It couldn't have been any better with or without Miss Texas."

Neither of them pretended to be drunk even though they left the restaurant with a pleasant glow. The atmosphere was subdued and convivial when they entered their room. Long, comfortable silences were broken with almost reverence. Each wanted to hold onto the level of intimacy that the food, wine and companionship had created. Smiling, they went to bed without a beer, knowing there would be other nights filled with sex… uh… beer... filled with beer. The evening would be a cherished memory. They’d each recall years later that on their first real date they didn't have sex.

Friday, Saturday and Sunday came and went. Each evening found them more than a little ‘drunk.’ The dorm buzzed with the idea that those two were party animals. The buzz also marveled at the fact that they both were outstanding students and that Wylie was a champion swimmer. How long could they maintain their status and drink like fishes? Some jealously awaited their imminent, downfall.

Days flowed into weeks. John's swimming instruction continued with Wylie after classes when the swim team was not around and pool was not crowded. Showering after each lesson was followed by food, beer and boxers.

From the beginning, John rarely allowed Wylie to fund their drinking. Wylie forced himself to acquiesce. After all, it was let John pay or there was no drinking, and no drinking meant no sex. College is a horny time for any man. Wylie's libido won out over his pride.

It was a week before holidays and studies had taken a priority over most other activities. Well, of course not all. They bothe silently noticed their need for alcohol was lessoning instead of increasing.

John mentioned several times that Wylie should join him and his Dad at the ranch., but Wylie dismissed any serious discussion by usually muttering something about visiting friends in his neighborhood and getting a ‘temp’ job.

John explained that It was only after John convinced him that life at the ranch was not "Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous". there would only be his Dad and Conchatta, and that she lived with her own family in her own house on the ranch. She prepared meals and cleaned and occasionally kicked John's ass when he got out of line. Besides, he told Wylie, she was a great cook and made sure her ‘men in la hacienda’ always had plenty to eat. It was only after John convinced him that life at the ranch was not ‘Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous’ and that there would be plenty of work on the ranch for both of them. Wylie would be paid in cash and would make more than he could earn in a temp job.

Wylie finally acquiesced, saying, "Ok, John. I'll go, just promise me you will quit nagging."

John had not realized until then that underlying all his other stresses was the fear that he would not have Wylie with him for the holidays. He happily relaxed. As a warm smile spread across his face, Wylie groaned, “Gee,(0r Jeez) is this what it’s like being married? No wonder wives outlive husbands. They die to get away from the nagging.”

John grinned.

 



 

It has been said, "Absense,may make the heart grow fonder." I say, "Absense is a lense that may change the hearts focus." Please provide feedback. It's the only way I can learn.
Copyright © 2017 sojourn; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 23
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ok, still keeping up a partial charade, but obviously into each other and we're just through the first semester. I wonder how the relationship would have progressed if they had actually talked to each other and explored their feelings and not just sought sexual release?

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 04/19/2011 06:04 AM, Daddydavek said:
Ok, still keeping up a partial charade, but obviously into each other and we're just through the first semester. I wonder how the relationship would have progressed if they had actually talked to each other and explored their feelings and not just sought sexual release?
I have seen stranger things. I wonder;)
  • Like 1
Link to comment

That was sweet. The slow build towards something more than just a drunken fumble now and again. I am finding that I like both of them in different ways but when the heck are they going to wake up and admit... not just that they smell the coffee but that they actually know what coffee it

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 04/28/2011 12:27 AM, Nephylim said:
That was sweet. The slow build towards something more than just a drunken fumble now and again. I am finding that I like both of them in different ways but when the heck are they going to wake up and admit... not just that they smell the coffee but that they actually know what coffee it
thanks for the review. As to reality? It comes; not in a way anyone would expect.snicker, snicker.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I find that I am what I wold call a realist. If the story doesn't feel real, if it is too pat, to contrived all with the goal of getting the MCs in bed together to write sex scenes, I shake my head, roll my eyes and stop reading.

 

This is nothing of the kind. :2thumbs:

 

The way these two push it to the limit but won't go the extra inch has me waiting for one of two things, either they take the plunge, or they crash and burn in a most horrific way. You story flows so well that it is an easy read - did I mention that before? If so my apologies.

 

Great job sir, glad there are more chapters for me to read :)

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/11/2011 11:43 PM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
I find that I am what I wold call a realist. If the story doesn't feel real, if it is too pat, to contrived all with the goal of getting the MCs in bed together to write sex scenes, I shake my head, roll my eyes and stop reading.

 

This is nothing of the kind. :2thumbs:

 

The way these two push it to the limit but won't go the extra inch has me waiting for one of two things, either they take the plunge, or they crash and burn in a most horrific way. You story flows so well that it is an easy read - did I mention that before? If so my apologies.

 

Great job sir, glad there are more chapters for me to read :)

You have identified the goals I set for writing this story... Thanks
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I like all these small details of their "courtship". But because I know this is a flashback, I keep wondering why they did not end up with each other. Somewhere there is a Gordy and a wife, are there children somewhere? This story, is more complicated than this chapter implies. This is an escape for John maybe back to happier times and maybe to regrets?

Still this is full of charm and "heartwarming joy" (love that phrasing). And I was captured by it and didn't have to be pretend drunk to want it to continue. :P

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 06/25/2011 01:17 PM, Foster said:
I like all these small details of their "courtship". But because I know this is a flashback, I keep wondering why they did not end up with each other. Somewhere there is a Gordy and a wife, are there children somewhere? This story, is more complicated than this chapter implies. This is an escape for John maybe back to happier times and maybe to regrets?

Still this is full of charm and "heartwarming joy" (love that phrasing). And I was captured by it and didn't have to be pretend drunk to want it to continue. :P

Ah, but just as baptism covers a multitude of sins so alcohol can flood a canyon of conscience. Thanks I am glad you like it.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

Can't read any more tonight...eyelids are drooping. But this story clicks so well. Plus it leaves me with a strong sense of deja vu. Can't wait to savor some more tomorrow. To say that it is entertaining doesn't do it justice. Spellbinding is closer to the truth, I think.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 06/30/2011 11:47 AM, charlieocho said:
Can't read any more tonight...eyelids are drooping. But this story clicks so well. Plus it leaves me with a strong sense of deja vu. Can't wait to savor some more tomorrow. To say that it is entertaining doesn't do it justice. Spellbinding is closer to the truth, I think.
Ok, spellbinding just became my favorite word. thanks
  • Like 1
Link to comment

The dinner is their most honest interaction yet , they both know it , which is fantastic. Tried and tested wins out in the end though , like it usually does . I am really enjoying the realism portrayed by these boys . 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
1 hour ago, deville said:

The dinner is their most honest interaction yet , they both know it , which is fantastic. Tried and tested wins out in the end though , like it usually does . I am really enjoying the realism portrayed by these boys . 

Thank you. I try hard to make my stories as realistic as possible. It ain't perfect, but neither is life.

Thanks for posting your thoughts regarding my story.

Jim

  • Like 1
Link to comment

The slowly building relationship is so realistic written.  I am enjoying the slow burn as these two discover each other, and how to work around their differences.  It also gives the reader insights into their future as friends.  I also suspect that their future together as a couple will end when they advance to the point of acknowledging their sexuality.  I suspect that John will still be in denial and do a runner on Wylie. 

Link to comment
14 hours ago, raven1 said:

The slowly building relationship is so realistic written.  I am enjoying the slow burn as these two discover each other, and how to work around their differences.  It also gives the reader insights into their future as friends.  I also suspect that their future together as a couple will end when they advance to the point of acknowledging their sexuality.  I suspect that John will still be in denial and do a runner on Wylie. 

I enjoy the speculation. I have seen your observation  play out in real life. Some men live lives of “quiet desperation”. When confronted with the truth they withdraw into the familiar even if it is totally dysfunctional.

thanks for commenting

Jim

  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..