Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Refugees - 10. Chapter 10

Chapter Ten

 

It was mid-December. Robert wanted to celebrate their one-month anniversary with a romantic dinner. He set things up much the same way he had with Phillip for their “last-chance” dinner. This wasn’t the same desperate tone that played out that time. This was joyous and sweet. Robert felt very loved and the feeling was mutual. He waited anxiously for David to arrive home.

 

The hour of 9 p.m. struck. David pulled up in the driveway. Robert wanted to run out and greet him, but given his sparse ensemble of black bikini underwear and a matching short silk robe, it wasn’t a good idea. Instead, he waited by the opened front door to see David as soon as he entered the house. David’s eyes widened as he took in his boyfriend’s revealing attire.

 

“Rob! Well, don’t you look incredible?”

 

Robert smiled. “Thank you. You do too.”

 

David cocked a brow and looked at his own outfit. “I didn’t know dirty scrubs were such a turn on for you.”

 

“Well, true. I’d prefer you not be wearing them at all.”

 

David smiled lustfully at Robert as his eyes took in the outfit. “Looks like you’re close to your birthday suit too. Can I see?”

 

“You can see all you’d like.”

 

David took Robert into his arms and kissed him soundly. His hands brushed over the silk robe and the strong body that lay beneath it. “Damn, you are one sexy man.”

 

Robert grinned. “You’re incredibly hot yourself. Come on, I made us dinner.” Robert took David’s hand and led him around the corner to the table.

 

The small, round table was complete with a red tablecloth, candles, and two champagne flutes awaiting the men. There was a captivating aroma of something mouth-watering in the oven. David took a deep breath and savored every nuance of the room around him. Everything was cleaned and put away, the lights had been dimmed, and the man in front of him looked completely irresistible.

“You did all this, for me?” David asked.

 

Robert smiled and kissed his boyfriend sweetly. “Yes I did. You are so worth every effort.”

 

David smiled and held up his hand to his face. Robert saw his eyes water and a tear or two escape from them.

“Hey, shhh. It’s okay,” he said in a comforting tone. He ran his fingers through his boyfriend’s blond hair.

 

“What would I do without you?”

 

Robert hugged him tight. “The same thing I’d do without you; be miserable again. Neither of us wants that.”

 

“That’s very true.”

 

Robert grasped the champagne flutes and handed one to David. “A toast. To us and the time we’ve been together.”

 

“To us.”

 

The glasses clinked together and both men tossed back the beverage. It was sweet, but not too sweet. David kissed Robert’s lips to share the experience.

 

“Mmm, such sweet kisses you give, David Griffin.”

 

They smiled and kissed again. David’s fingers coyly opened up Robert’s robe to reveal the barely-clad body under it. “How much longer until dinner is ready?”

 

Robert glanced over at the oven clock. “Only two more minutes.”

David groaned dramatically. “So much for the appetizer. Damn, not even I’m that fast.”

 

Robert laughed softly. “Come on, let’s eat quickly.”

 

“Very quickly.”

 

They served the dish. It was chicken Parmesan. They both tried to eat more quickly than normal, but they realized that’d be hell on their digestion. David beckoned to Robert.

 

“Come over here, sit on my lap.”

 

Robert beamed at the suggestion. “Gonna feed me yourself?”

 

David licked his lips. “I’ll feed you in bed, my dear.”

 

Robert got up quickly and opened his robe. He sat down on David’s long, muscular legs and put his head on the blond’s ample shoulder.

 

David couldn’t help but run his fingers over Robert’s hairy, exposed legs and test their ticklish limits. Robert burst into laughter a few times. They ate a bit more and put the dinner back into the oven on the “warm” setting. They couldn’t wait anymore.

 

David took Robert into his arms and cradled him against his body. Robert kissed his boyfriend repeatedly. David smiled and held him closer. He walked them back to the bedroom and laid Robert down on his bed. Robert sat up and stripped himself of the robe, leaving only the black bikini briefs on his body. David stripped off his scrub suit, the top first, and then the pants. Robert wasn’t at all surprised to find out that was his only outfit. The now nude David crawled over Robert and kissed him soundly. Robert pulled him closer and held on for as long as he could. David smoothed his hands over Robert’s chest and over the straps of the underwear. With his eyes, he asked permission, which Robert gave with a kiss as he arched his body. David slowly removed the bikini and tossed it onto the floor.

 

Robert cried out with a rush of lust as their naked bodies pressed together. “David, I love you.”

 

David paused for a moment. His eyes were as large as moons. “You love me?”

 

Robert nodded and kissed David’s chest. “With every fiber of my being. I’m deeply in love with you.”

 

David kissed Robert as deeply as he knew how. “I’m in love with you too, Rob. Mm, my baby.” They smiled and kissed again. “Is that what you wanted to talk about, that night of your flight?”

Robert nodded. “Yup. I don’t wanna talk right now, though. That’s what I wanted to tell you.”

 

David smiled. He pulled up the sheets on the bed and settled above Robert. He kissed his way down Robert’s fair, hairy chest. David’s lips were very smooth and made a pleasant high-pitched sucking sound every time they found their target. Robert tilted his head back and enjoyed the barrage of kisses on his body. Then, the wonderful kisses stopped. Just as Robert opened his mouth to speak, his words were lost in the rush of exhilaration he felt. David had taken Robert’s long penis into his mouth.

 

“Baby…ohmyga…” Robert gasped for air and shut his eyes. His fingers clamored for the pillow behind him and scrunched the case between his fingers.

 

David continued with his activity and smoothed his hands over his lover’s legs and inched his way up to his sides where he held on. Robert wetted his lips over and over; he had tears of joy streaming down the sides of his face. I wish Phillip would’ve done this to me! My David far outmatches him in every way.

David moved his hands down to between Robert’s legs and took hold of his testicles and massaged them with his expert touch.

“Ahhhh…David…mmm…” he uttered quickly. “I’m gonna…”

 

A few seconds later, the sack tightened in David’s hand and he moved his face away just in time to avoid the spray. Instead, he let the creamy stream pelt him in the chest. He wiped a bit off and tasted it.

 

“Mmm, Robert-flavored. My favorite.”

 

Rob sat up and wiped his eyes. “Baby? Did you….”

 

“Not yet, give ‘im a kiss. He’ll love it.”

 

They kissed quickly and Rob fit his lips around the tip of David’s cock. Three seconds later, David’s fluid shot out and struck Robert in his lower chest. He tasted it as well. “Mmm, David-flavored. My favorite rub.”

 

They laughed at the same time and wiped off their chests with a nearby towel. They sat back for a moment and merely held each other close.

 

“You’re hot, baby. You’re freakin’ awesome, Robby,” David said lustfully.

 

Robert smiled and kissed David deeply as he sat atop him. Their legs intertwined and their tongues wrestled together. Robert ran his hands over David’s sweaty, nude body and down between his large, muscular legs. He cupped David’s manhood in his hands and massaged it. David moaned in delight; he kissed Robert repeatedly.

 

“I love you so much…,” Robert whispered to his lover.

 

David smiled in reply. They tossed away the sheet and pressed their bodies together. Robert’s fingers danced their way across all of David’s skin. David held Robert close and smoothed his palms all over Robert’s sweaty form. They embraced for a long moment; savoring each other.

 

Very soon, they reached for the bottle of body oil from the nightstand.

 

David cupped his lover’s face. “Did you want to use condoms? I trust you, and I’ve been tested.”

 

Robert shook his head. “I’m clean. I want you in me, not latex.” He pushed himself down to lie back on the bed. David straddled him and they kissed quickly. Robert propped up his legs on David’s shoulders as high as they’d go. “Come into me, baby. I need your body in mine.”

 

David smiled. “I love this body oil, smells like raspberries. Makes me want to devour you.” He kissed Robert’s knees, applied the oil liberally, and took hold of his lover’s legs. Robert cried out as David entered his body. Tears mingled with the sweat on his face. He slowly worked his cock into his lover’s body and when critical mass was reached, the two cried out together. They stared at each other for a long, loving moment and waited for the heat to dissipate as David exited Robert’s body.

 

David kissed him soundly and gently replaced his legs on the bed. “Shhh, sweetie. Did that hurt?”

 

Robert shook his head. “No, no. It felt that good! Damn good. It was wonderful to have someone want to sleep with me for once, Phillip never showed much interest.”

 

“Well, he was a damn fool. You’re sexy and hot and a wonderful man. What was his problem?”

 

Robert brushed his hands over David’s sweaty chest. “Oh, he was just in love with Andrew the whole time. I know for a fact he fantasized about him when we had sex.”

 

David gasped and held Robert close. “That dirtbag! Makes me like him even less than I did before.”

 

“Please don’t hate him….”

 

“Why not? He hurt you, twice!”

“I know, but what’s past is past. I’ve got a terrific man in my life now and he’s happy. Let’s just let it go.”

 

David nodded and embraced his lover. “As you wish, my dear.”

 

Robert breathed in the sweaty skin beneath his nose and held on as tightly as he could. “It was painful as hell, watching it all happen, especially when he’d asked me to marry him. I should’ve known just to say no! But I didn’t think anybody else would ever ask me!” Tears streamed down Robert’s face as the memories surfaced.

 

David wiped them away and held him in a tight embrace. “You’re a superb man and I guarantee you, someone will ask you to marry him again, just like Cleve did.”

 

Robert laughed softly. “I asked him.”

 

“Oh! I didn’t know that… why did you do that?”

 

“Because Phillip and Andrew got engaged and I felt like I needed to keep pace. It was so stupid… I used Cleve as a rebound relationship. I really hurt that guy.” He looked into David’s face. “I’m no angel, David. Just so you know.”

 

“Shhh, that’s all in the past. Done and over with. You’re here, with me, in our bed, and we’re in love! I feel your love for me, Rob. I hope you feel mine.”

 

“Are you kidding? After that last round? I felt it all the way to my core, baby.” He leaned in and kissed his lover open-lipped. They breathed in unison as the exchange grew deeper and hotter. “I wanna come into you now.”

 

“Be my guest, my love.” David smiled and repositioned himself to lie down on the bed under Rob.

 

Robert attempted to lift David’s heavy legs upon his shoulders, but strained a bit under the weight of the long limbs.

 

”Wait. Baby, don’t hurt yourself. There are other ways.” David flipped his body over and Robert found it far easier for his shorter body. He kissed his lover’s back and after a generous amount of lube, he inserted and worked his penis in and out of David’s body slowly, to enhance the experience. With every inch that tunneled its way inside, the hotter the two became. David moaned and tried to stay still. Rob held onto his lover’s hips and massaged them with his long fingers. At last, the limit had been reached and Rob pushed harder and harder until finally, David cried out, it was over. They were both panting for air.

 

“Baby… omg. Robby….”

 

Rob slowly unearthed his cock and the sated man lay down over his lover’s body and kissed it. “I love you so much, Davy.”

 

After catching his breath, David rolled over and held out his arms for Rob to fall into, which he happily did.

 

David held Robert close. “This has been the best day. I love basking in this amazing moment of our lives.”

 

Robert kissed his lover’s chest and grinned. “Should I get that special coffee?”

 

David laughed and goosed the man. “I love you too, Robby. You’re the most awesome guy. I can feel your love, and it’s not just here. It’s everywhere.”

 

“I love you too, Davy. You’ve changed my life so much. Thank you for that.”

 

“Anytime.”

 

They cuddled together under the sheet. Robert laid his head on David’s shoulder. They stroked each other’s sweat-laden skin and rested. Their libidos sated, David’s hand rested on Robert’s stomach. Robert’s hand rested on David’s chest. They kissed from time to time as they simply enjoyed being alone together.

 

 

An hour passed. David’s stomach growled loudly. Robert heard it especially well.

 

“Looks like someone’s hungry,” Robert mused. “Come on. Let’s go finish our dinner. We went right for dessert.”

 

“Lead the way.”

 

Robert got out of bed and reached for his robe. David raised a brow. He walked over and smoothed the garment from his lover’s shoulders.

 

“Let’s eat au natural.”

 

Robert raised a brow. “You wanna eat naked?”

 

David nodded. “I wanna eat naked and in bed with you.”

 

Robert smiled and found his lips covered by David’s. He smoothed his hands all over the blonde’s body, especially his taut backside. “I could do that. Let’s go get it.”

 

David took his hand and they walked out to the kitchen. Retrieving the dinner was a bit dangerous, but once they had their servings, they trotted back to the bedroom and climbed into their love nest.

Copyright © 2015 stephanie l danielson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..