Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,109 Words
  • 2,227 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Connecticut River Boys - 4. CC Is a Fast Learner

As the service continued, CC forced himself not to keep his eyes focused on James. During the sermon, CC looked toward James and his friend returned the look. As James again caressed his cheek, CC realized he was becoming aroused as he gazed at the large hand with long slender black fingers touching his face. After stroking his cheeks in reply, CC forced himself to ignore James. He had the feeling that his rock hard dick was dripping juice of joy. Hopefully, the hard-on would go down prior to the congregation standing and the juice would not seep through and stain his light tan chinos.

Following the recessional hymn and final blessing, about half the congregation departed as James played the Postlude, an impromptu on What Wondrous Love Is This? At the conclusion of the piece, the remaining congregants applauded. Luckily the hard-on had subsided and CC was able to stand without fear of showing his passion. A quick glance at his crotch, thankfully, revealed no stain. CC walked toward the altar. James approached him. “Hi, Great seeing you. I need about five minutes to disrobe and organize my music. I’ll meet you for coffee in the Church Hall.”

As CC sipped coffee and ate a donut, a young woman, about his age, introduced herself. “Hi, I’m Hillary. Welcome to West End Congregational.” She continued in a friendly way and CC attempted to reply without showing too much interest.

Finally, he was rescued by James. “Hi, Hillary. I see you have met my friend from Vermont.” As he said this, he leaned in and placed his hand on CC’s shoulder. Soon after, Hillary excused herself and was quickly talking to another young man. “So you have met Hillary. She is on the prowl and, from what I hear, could be a friendly, very friendly, encounter. I thought you might need to be rescued. Since I have rejected her, I assume she assumes I am not into females. My hand on your shoulder gave her a signal that you might have similar no female feelings. Maybe I am wrong. If you want to have a happy afternoon, go talk to her.”

CC replied, “You hand on my shoulder felt wonderful. I would have preferred it on my cheek, hopefully later. The reason I came to the service today was to see you and take you out to lunch in thanks for the informative tour you gave me yesterday. I do have a time constraint. I must be back to Uncle David’s home by 1:30. He, my parents and grandparents are having brunch at a restaurant downtown near the hotel. They will meet me at the house to give me a ride back to Amherst.”

“I had promised my dad that I would mow the lawn this afternoon.” At this apparent rejection CC felt totally dejected. “I’ll call my dad and tell him to hire the kid next door if the grass cannot wait a few days. I will accept your offer of lunch, but I have a suggestion. Let me drive you back to school. We can stop on the way for something to eat.”

A tremendously relieved CC replied, “Sounds like a plan. I’ll call my dad and tell him I have a ride. I’m ready when you are. We need to stop by Uncle David’s and pick-up my stuff.”

As soon as they entered the house, James suggested, “I’ll go up to your room with you to help you pack.”

Without thinking CC immediately replied, “That’s not necessary. It will only take two minutes to get ready to go.” Then CC realized what James was really suggesting. “But, as they say, ‘Many hands make light work.’ Please be my helper.”

As soon as they entered CC’s bedroom, the two stopped and stood still as they gazed into each other’s eyes. James raised his hand and gently stroked CC’s cheek. As CC raised his hand to reciprocate, James, with his other hand, pulled them into an embrace. This time James did not give a modest kiss. He opened up to CC and forced his tongue between the innocent young man’s lips. At first CC held his lips tight and rejected the attacking tongue. As James pulled him in tighter CC relaxed and accepted the advance. Without thought, he did the same to the very accepting James. To CC’s bewilderment, James pushed him away. Then the long delicate fingers began unbuttoning CC’s shirt. As James ran his fingers over the chest, he felt the pounding of his friend’s heart. As each nipple responded to the gentle touch, CC sighed with pleasure. James leaned in and gently kissed each now hard nipple. CC’s emotional reaction heightened. After removing CC’s shirt, James knelt and unbuckled his pants. He slowly pulled down the chinos and boxer shorts together. CC’s dick stood at attention. James gently held the shaft and squeezed. Precum poured out. James licked the head clean. He then stood and smiled at CC who needed no instructions. As inexperienced as he was, he instinctively knew what to do. CC unbuttoned and removed James’s shirt. He then explored the chest with his tongue giving special attention to the nipples. James began having feelings that were new and erotic in a way he never felt before. In his eleven years of sex play, his body had never responded as it did now as CC explored. CC then knelt. He unbuckled James’s pants and pulled down just the pants. The contrast of the bulging white bikini briefs against the ebony skin was amazing. CC touched, then kissed the wet spot at the front of the bulge. With some difficulty he lowered the briefs as the hard dick was entangled in the silky cloth. Within inches of CC’s face was the first dick he had ever seen up-close. It was black, it was hard, it was long and thin and the pinkish head was half covered with a cap of skin. Just as James had done to him, CC wrapped his hand around the shaft and gently squeezed. As precum poured out and onto the floor James jumped back.

“Almost lost it and gave you a facial. Let’s slow down.” James reached down and pulled CC into a standing position. The sex veteran, James, suggested they just hug.

Standing with arms wrapped around each other, the two young men of similar heights stood with their lips locks and standing dicks crushed against each other. CC announced, “I’m sorry, but I cannot hold out any longer.” James stepped back and took CC’s throbbing dick in his hand. He gently stroked it and was soon rewarded as blast after blast of white cum covered his black dick. James then took his own in hand and immediately doused the white dick with white cum. The two embraced as their sticky dicks entwined. Eventually, James suggested they clean up.

CC led his friend to the bathroom. The bathroom had not been modernized since the house had been built about one hundred years earlier. The large claw foot bathtub had a shower curtain circling it. A hose was attached at water the spout. The two entered the bathtub. Each hosed the cum off his friend. They stepped out of the bathtub and were drying each when they heard the front door close.

From downstairs, Uncle David called, “Hello, Anybody home? I saw a strange car in the driveway… assume it is James’.”

CC quickly came to his senses, “We’re upstairs, James is helping me pack. Will be downstairs in a minute.”

Uncle David called back, “Take your time. No hurry.”

James whispered to CC, “Shit, we’ve been caught. If he has any inkling of what we are doing, we’re in big trouble.”

CC almost laughed, “No problem. Last night I had my first serious conversation with a gay man. He told me about the emotions and complication of the development of his friendship and then love of Uncle Craig. I told him about my first kiss, the kiss with you in the music room. He suggested I go to church this morning to see if there was more to our friendship. While I will not share the details of our encounter today, he would not be shocked if I did. We will pretend that we were just packing and he will pretend that he does not know we were most likely having an amazing coupling.”

When the boys came downstairs, Uncle David explained his early return home. “Your parents and grandparents were anxious to get home and see how Beth and Andrew are. Evidently, it was a case of false labor yesterday, a topic on which I have no expertise. She is home now, but the doctor thinks it might happen soon. We did not linger at brunch. Did you guys have a nice lunch? CC told me you were going to hit the road as soon as you ate.”

James explained, “Unfortunately, I was delayed at church. We are planning to stop somewhere along the road to Amherst.”

“You are welcome to eat here. There is sandwich making stuff in the refrigerator as well as cupcakes, cookies and an apple pie in the freezer. Friends and neighbors have been dropping off food all week.”

Both boys had the same thought, ‘If they had a quick lunch now and not take the time to eat on the road, they would get to CC’s dorm room sooner’. CC had told James that his roommate always departed for home, a three hour drive, on Friday after his last class and would not return until Monday morning, just in time for his first class. From the roommate’s comments, he was apparently having a happy time with his high school girl friend.

While Uncle David got out the sandwich making provisions, he suggested that CC take all the frozen cookies and cupcakes out of the freezer. “These goodies represent thoughtful representations of sympathy by some of my friends. While I appreciate the acts of kindness, my mature body does not need the temptation. At your age, I could indulge and not gain a pound. That’s not the situation anymore.”

As James drove north on I-91, he was tempted to tell CC about the video / sex shops just off the first exit north of downtown Hartford. He could introduce CC to the world of glory holes. Then he scolded himself for such thoughts. Never through a glory hole, in a booth or in the open area of those places had he felt his body tingling with emotions as he did with CC. Hugging CC was definitely better than some random fuck or suck.

While steering with his left hand, James reached for CC’s hand with his free hand. As CC took the hand he began an exploration of the long delicate fingers. As he gently stroked each finger James sighed, “If you keep that up, I’ll blast a load.”

CC smiled, “No problem, I have clean underwear you can borrow.”

“You realize, my friend, you are guilty of causing distracted driving. Please do not stop.” As he said this, James moved his hand to CC’s crotch.

The organ playing talented fingers were not playing a musical instrument , they were now playing a man organ. As James continued the tender touching, CC uttered, “If you keep that up, my light tan chinos will soon give evidence of your decadence.”

James continued his play, “Don’t want that to happen. Take it out. There is a pile of napkins in the console you can use to catch the jizz.”

As they crossed the Connecticut River, James, with one hand on the steering wheel, wrapped his fingers around CC’s shaft who immediately soaked the napkins held over his throbbing head. He squeezed out the final drips and wiped his dick clean with more napkins. After tucking his deflated cock back he smiled. “This is the most enjoyable road trip I have ever taken.” Then to James’s confusion, CC turned around and reached for his bag in the back seat. He opened the bag and took out the dirty boxer shorts he had worn yesterday. “Now it is your turn. Sorry I used all the napkins. Hope you don’t mind cumming into my dirty shorts.” James reached down and unzipped his pants. The freeing of his hard, long dick was somewhat painful as he untangled it from his tight bikini briefs. Finally it was available. CC admired the precum soaked piece that was standing straight up. Back at the house, between the quick cumming and arrival of Uncle David, CC had not had time to examine in detail the black shaft with skin over the pink head. CC placed the shorts on James’s knee so they would be quickly available. He reached over and gently pulled the skin back exposing the pink tip. As he rolled the skin up, juice oozed out of the opening in the skin covering. Playing with just the skin, he rolled it back and then up again.

James, carefully holding the steering wheel with both hands, quietly muttered, “You better get your shorts in place.” Holding the shorts near the tip, CC continued to move the skin up and back over the head. “It’s cummin!!!!!!!!!!” Holding the glad rag in place, CC watched the ejaculation as mighty blasts shot out of the hole while he held the skin up over the dickhead. After retracting the skin he used the portion of the boxer shorts that was not drenched to clean his friend. After waiting a few minutes, CC gently placed the soft dick back into the tight briefs and zipped up the pants.

James chuckled, “Luckily that happened on this open stretch of highway. I don’t think I could have controlled the car if we were driving through Springfield with the heavy traffic and lane changes.”

About an hour after departing Uncle David’s, James pulled into the visitor’s parking lot near CC’s dorm. When they entered the room, it had been exactly forty minutes since James’s eruption and less than two hours since the encounter at Uncle David’s. Being young and horny, both were ready for another session. Within seconds of closing the door to the room, both were naked. With their carnal desires having been taken care of twice recently, the need for immediate release did not exist. This was a time for slow tenderness and exploration.

James knelt and immediately swallowed CC’s dick, all six and a half inches (16.5 cm). CC was both shocked and amazed. He had seen guys sucking in almost every porn video he had watched on his computer. While he thought this was something that just porn stars did, he was intrigued by the concept. He was not prepared for the intense and pleasurable feeling. James pressed hard, going as deep as possible with his nose pressed against the fur of his dick crown hair. Then James slowly backed off letting the dick stand hard and tall. Again he placed his lips against the dickhead and plunged deep. After the fourth in and out, James stood. “Wow! You taste wonderful.” As they kissed, CC thought he savored the musk of his dick on James’s lips.

“That was mind-blowing as well as dick-blowing! I have seen it on porn, but never imagined how amazing it would feel.” CC attacked James’s face hoping that his tongue would find more of the essence of himself. “I want to try. I want to taste you.”

CC knelt. He examined the stiff black shaft. He wasn’t sure what he should do with the skin. At that moment, it covered just about a quarter of the head. Should he pull it up over the head? Push it back? Or, should he just go for it? The last choice seemed the most expedient. He opened his mouth and let about half of the seven inches (18 cm) slide in. As he attempted to go deeper, he gagged. James pulled out. “Hey, my friend, be careful of your teeth! It’s called sucking, not chewing.” CC was not aware that he had brushed his teeth against the shaft. The placement of his teeth had been the last thing on his mind. Carefully, he again swallowed half of it. “Feels good, oh so good,” was James’s comment. CC pulled back and plunged in again, halfway. Each time he went down, he tried to go deeper. “Feels too good. I need a break. Too early to give you a mouthful or facial or just cum on your chest.” Actually, the blow job had not felt that great. James assumed with experience, CC would eventually give amazing ones. He needed to encourage his friend to practice. They laid on the bed and cuddled, kissed and explored each other’s body[AF1] with their hands. Eventually, James decided it was time. He sat up and leaned over. Parting his experienced lips, he took all of CC. In less than a minute, CC felt it cumming. He warned James who intensified his movement. What followed was the most intense ejaculation CC had ever had. A smiling James moved his lips to CC’s. CC was originally horrified that his cum on James’s lips was dripping onto his lips. The feeling of disgust immediately turned to pleasure as CC not only let his cum touch his lips, but he also used his tongue to search James’s mouth for more of his own juice. James then sat up and straddled CC with his dick over CC’s. James pumped out a load that rained on CC’s dick and stomach. James leaned back and reached for CC’s travel bag. He pulled out the boxer shorts that were damp from the cum cleanup on the road. After dabbing CC clean, he stated, “I’m starved. Let’s eat, food that is. The pizza place we passed near the campus or anyplace you suggest would be fine by me.”

After sharing a giant pizza, their fourth coupling of the day happened. CC practiced his sucking skills. James again got a mouthful followed by his cumming on CC. The same boxer shorts were again used to clean up. While CC walked James to his car, they discussed meeting again, hopefully the following weekend.

Upon return to his room, CC hung the damp boxers out to dry. The following morning he put them on, as he did every day that week. The thought of James’ dried cum rubbing his dick kept him continually aroused. At least once each day between classes, he took a detour to a men’s room stall. He rubbed some of each cumming onto the crusted shorts.

 
A special thanks to my friend, pvtguy, for his thoughtful suggestions that clarify what I am attempting to say. Also, I thank him for his careful review with resulting edits that make it appear I have mastered the English language.
If you are enjoying this story, then please take the time to like, comment, and follow the story. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop the story

 
Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..