Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,882 Words
  • 384 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Connecticut River Boys - 15. Chapter 15 - And Life Was Good

December 31, 2010

Bob, almost inaudible, continued, “I have always been interested in the physical attributes of men. In my early teenage years, I assumed all guys felt the same way I did. However, I soon realized that all my guy friends were keenly interested in girls. Sometimes they made crude remarks about homos. I was totally confused. I did not know any homos, was not sure what one was and assumed only weird people were homos. Why did I not share their interest in girls? When they boasted about their make-out sessions, I could not relate to their feelings. I was expected to date and had no problem having girlfriends. But I never had the desire to get to ‘first base’ or even to touch a tit. I was considered the perfect gentleman. I was almost thirty years old when I married. Between college and marriage, I first lived with my parents and then shared an apartment with a friend who had no idea that I lusted after his body. We went to the gym most mornings, he to sculpt his Adonis body, me to observe guys. At the beginning, my marriage was typical. I had no trouble having sex, I just did not have the need. After our son was born we rarely did it. Neither of us initiated it, so it just did not happen. Evidently, my wife had no need for sexual intimacy. Not knowing what went on in our bedroom or actually what did not go on, the community considered us the perfect couple.

So that is who I am.

David stood, walked across the room and sat next to Bob. He was not sure how to continue. David had been attracted to Bob since the first time they worked together almost three months earlier. He had assumed Bob was straight and enjoyed hanging out with him as a friend, no more.

“Bob, I assume you know I enjoy the company of men. I never hid my relationship with Craig. We were a loving couple in all ways. I miss him. I think about him every day. I cannot watch TV, walk down the street or attend Church without seeing something that reminds me of the wonderful forty years we had together. We truly loved each other. When I see a handsome man and have carnal thoughts, I don’t feel that I am betraying him, but continuing our passion.”

As David sat next to Bob, he took his friend’s hand, “I assumed, as a widower after a long marriage, that you were totally straight.” Taking his friend’s hand with both of his, he gently massaged it. He was not sure what to do next. When Bob had ‘come out’ to him, he wasn’t sure if his friend was just making a statement to his friend or if Bob shared his lust. After quietly sitting for a few minutes with hands entwined, David leaned in and kissed Bob on the cheek. Slowly Bob turned facing him. David assumed there was yearning in his eyes. He leaned in and gently placed his lips on Bob’s. When his friend did not resist, he wrapped his arms around him. Bob responded by putting his arms around David’s and pushing his face against David’s. Suddenly fireworks were going off and the room resounded in cheering. With the countdown to the New Year the explosion of exhilaration from the TV filled the room. Bob pulled away. David feared he had gone too far and frightened his friend. With a grin on his face, Bob stated “Happy New Year”, leaned forward and found David’s lips again.

For the next thirty minutes they remained locked in an embrace as their hands explored the other’s clothed body above the waist. David whispered, “Let’s go upstairs and get to know each other better.” Bob did not resist as David stood and pulled him up. Each eyed the other’s crotch observing a stain covered bulge.

In the bedroom, they stood facing each other. David placed his hand on Bob’s shirt. When Bob did not back away, David slowly unbuttoned the top button, then the next. When the shirt was totally unbuttoned he pulled it back exposing his friend’s chest. He gently touched Bob’s blond fury chest, gently tweaking each nipple. Bob smiled and moaned. David placed Bob’s hand on his own shirt. Bob, with lust in his eyes, unbuttoned it. David pulled Bob’s shirt down and Bob did the same. The two men, naked from the chest up, kept eye contact as each touched the chest of the other. David wrapped his arms around his friend and pulled him in as they stood, chest crushed against chest. Their lips met again and Bob, who had been tight-lipped during the first kisses, opened his mouth to an invading tongue.

David knelt. When he reached for Bob’s belt there was no resistance. He unbuckled the belt, unzipped the fly and pulled down the pants. The blue boxers held in an erect piece. The front of the boxers were soaked with precum. David leaned forward and kissed the front of the boxers, tasting the juice. With some difficulty caused by Bob’s hefty erect manhood stuffed in the boxers he pulled down the briefs and savored the cut dick. He hungered to take it in his mouth but refrained himself. He was not sure how the virgin would react. He stood and pulled his friend into another embrace. When Bob pushed him away, he feared that he had gone too far and visualized his friend backing away and running out of the house. Instead, as Bob pushed David away, he kneeled and began to unbuckle him. David’s pants were soon pulled down exposing the bulge pushing against his black briefs. Without hesitation, Bob pulled the briefs down and examined David’s dripping hard-on. Now David’s only fear was that he might shoot his load before they had a chance to play. He spoke. “Don’t touch it. If you do I am afraid I will unload on your face. I want this moment to last. Let’s get into bed and continue our exploring. As Bob stood the two dicks touched. Both backed away fearing any contact would end the enjoyment. Each removed his shoes, socks, pants and underwear. David took Bob’s hand and led him to the bed. As they lay down, they fell into an embrace. With bodies entwined, chest to chest and throbbing dick rubbing against throbbing dick, they kissed in a frenzy. Suddenly, Bob yelled, “I’m cumming - I cannot stop.” As David ground his crotch into Bob’s he felt the pulsating dick spew onto him. He reached down and using his friend’s cum as lube quickly and easily finished himself off, discharging onto Bob’s cock and balls. Not caring that they made a mess in the sheets, David pulled the covers up and the two blissfully lay together.

Ten minutes later, David suggested they shower. He took his friend’s hand and led him to the bathroom. As David gently washed Bob’s crotch area, both dicks began to rise. David gently jerked off Bob who returned the favor. Then David kneeled. He took Bob’s dick in hand and then leaned in. With apprehension as to how Bob might react he gently licked the dickhead. Bob’s response was to moan in ecstasy. David then opened his lips and gently tasted the dick head. When there was no resistance, he swallowed it to the base. Bob moaned in delight. After a few deep swallows Bob put his hands on David’s shoulders and motioned for him to stand. “Now it’s my turn. I have never done what you just did. I have read about it and seen guys doing it while watching porn. I did not know if it was something guys really did or just something done in porn stories and on screen. I don’t really know what to do, but I really want to.”

David gladly gave instructions. “Just kneel. Then kiss my dick. Then put the head in your mouth. Please be careful with your teeth. Go down an inch or so. Until you get used to it, you might gag. Take it easy. Don’t worry about me. I will let you know if it is not right.”

As Bob fumbled, David thought to himself, ‘As blow jobs go this is the worst ever. But as lust goes this is wonderful.’ While David was not enjoying the physical attack on his dick, he was at an emotional high as he enjoyed his friend’s attention. David reached down and pulled Bob up. He then kneeled and swallowed Bob’s. He continued and soon Bob called out, “I’m cumming!” When Bob tried to pull out of David, the kneeler wrapped his arms around Bob’s ass and pulled him in tight as he swallowed the nectar pouring down his throat.

David then stood. He grabbed his dick and on the third stroke unloaded onto the shower floor.

They dried each other and then returned to bed. With a chuckle he said, “Sorry, but we will have to squeeze together on this side of the bed since that side is still wet from our playtime.”

Bob replied, “No problem cuddling together.”

As they lay holding hands, David thought to himself, ’Wow, I’m acting like a teenager, two intense cummings within fifteen minutes – not bad for a 60-yeaar-old guy. Sure it would not have happened without the right guy for inspiration. Hope this is not a one-night stand.’

Within minutes they were both deep in very contented sleep less than two hours into the New Year.

David felt movement in the room and opened his eyes as naked Bob returned from the bathroom. Sun was shining in and the clock revealed it was 10:00. As Bob crawled back into bed, David kissed him, “I’ll be right back.” As he returned from the bathroom, his dick rose in anticipation.

A smiling Bob joked, “You look as ready as I am.” A quick kiss led to hand exploration. Then to David’s surprise, Bob crawled down under the covers and kissed his dick. Bob was certainly a quick learner. He kissed and then opened his lips. With gusto he continued until he had it to the base. When David warned he was cumming Bob continued. Bob eagerly swallowed his first taste of man juice. He crawled back up, lay next to David and whispered, “I have read about guys swallowing and seen porn on my computer with guys taking it. I have fantasized doing it. Now I have. That was great. Thank you for sharing.”

Although David was over the high of just cumming, he suddenly had the desire to return the favor. Crawling down under the covers, he was soon rewarded with a morning protein drink.

After an hour of cuddling, David suggested they go to the kitchen and make breakfast. Wearing open bathrobes, they went downstairs.

As they had coffee and cereal Bob acknowledged, “Last night and this morning was the first time I ever had a sexual relationship with a man. I have read gay novels and bought male magazines for years. Recently, I have discovered the joy of watching porn on the computer. But reading and looking is nothing compared to the real thing. I was not sure if guys really do much of what I have read about and seen. I am positive you have experienced things I have fantasized about. Never before had I touched another man. It was amazing. My actual male erotic experiences have been limited and never involved any physical contact. Twice I had experiences at the gym. Once when I was showering in the last stall with the curtain half open I noticed a guy across from me showering. He caught me checking him out and rubbed his dick. I smiled and touched mine. He got hard, I got hard. He masturbated and soon shot a load. I was mesmerized and did the same. I never saw him again. Another time when I was in the sauna with a towel tightly wrapped around me I realized the only other guy there was staring at me. Our eyes locked. He had a towel around his waist. He spread his legs. I was transfixed by the possibility that I could see between his legs. I mimicked him and spread my legs. When I looked up he smiled and licked his lips. He spread his legs further and his towel opened revealing a now hard dick. By now I was rock hard. Just as I got the nerve to let my towel fall open I heard the door open. As a guy walked in both of us closed our legs and adjusted the towels. Except for messing around with some guys in our cabin at church camp when I was about fourteen, that is the extent of my man-to-man experience.”

In the past David and Craig had watched the New Year’s Day Rose Bowl Parade on TV starting at 11:00. This year, having slept and then played late in the morning, they missed the beginning and watched the end of the parade while having coffee and toast. Neither was hungry for or willing to make a hearty breakfast as each had satisfied his appetite devouring the other. Although David was not an avid sports fan, he enjoyed watching the 2011 Rose Bowl Football Championship game with Bob. His new friend’s interest in and knowledge of college football surprised him. As Bob explained the nuances of each player’s position David had other thoughts. Bob’s explanation of the duties of the ‘tight end’ that was to both block and receive was different than David’s vision. As David observed the fetching ass of the ‘tight end’ he considered the term receiver to be entirely different than Bob’s explanation. Not having discussed the concept of fucking with Bob he kept his erotic ‘tight end’ thoughts to himself. The half-time show on TV with marching bands was not as interesting as the show that took place on the floor in front of the fireplace in the living room.

As they kissed following intense playing and cumming while on the floor during halftime Bob chuckled, “I hope I am not overdoing all this man sex stuff. But, I have to make up for years of missing out on these amazing encounters.”

As David pulled in his friend for a kiss while fondling Bob’s soft, dripping dick he replied, “My pleasure. I have only been with one other virgin and that was over forty years ago. Can’t wait for the game to end and we are rejuvenated.”

The final score of then exciting game resulted in the Texas Christian University Frogs narrowly beating the University of Wisconsin Badgers by a score of 21 to 19. While the Frogs of Texas celebrated on TV, the men scored again on the floor.

At the conclusion of the football game David started, “Why don’t you go home ----“

He was interrupted as Bob in a very shaky voice broke in and uttered, “Why do you want me to go home?”

David almost laughed, “Let me continue. Why don’t you go home and get clothes for work tomorrow? I assume you are staying and I don’t want you to get out of bed very early to go home and dress for work.”

Bob leaned in, and as he opened his mouth for a deep kiss, replied, “Thanks for the offer.”

“I don’t feel like preparing supper. When you return, why don’t you stop at Burger King on Farmington Avenue and get takeout. I would like a Whopper, fries and a chocolate milk shake.” What David was tempted to say but did not want to relate his experience with men, was that while he wanted a beef Whooper from Burger King, he had already had a ‘Man Whopper’. To David’s surprise and pleasure, Bob was one of the most endowed men he had ever encountered, seen or swallowed. Thanks to Scott and Pavel, he had mastered deep throating a big dick. That experience had enabled him to take all of Bob even more impressive piece of manhood.

When Bob returned from his home and stop at Burger King, he needed two trips to his car to carry in the three suitcases and a bulging suit bag. Obviously, Bob intended to stay for more than one more night.

Bob did stay another night, and another and another. Within a month he moved all his personal belongings to his new home and within six months had sold his home in suburban Wethersfield.

………………………….

Happy New Year - January 1, 2022 – Eleven years later

David and Bob stood on the balcony of their room of the Terra Mar Hotel on Old Saybrook Point at the mouth of the Connecticut River where it empties into Long Island Sound of the Atlantic Ocean. A group of their friends were celebrating the coming in of 2022. While they had enjoyed the dinner, dancing and partying with their friends, they wanted a private celebration. When they heard the revelers bringing in the New Year in the Ballroom the two lovers kissed as fireworks went off distantly across the Connecticut River.

And Life Was Good!

The End

Note – I hoped you enjoyed the story of two young lovers as they matured into a loving couple followed by David finding Bob.
As this story relates, love can be found at all ages and in strange places (not just in bars and on-line): a snow bank in Vermont, a funeral reception (CC and James) and when an acquaintance asks for help and becomes your lover.
On a personal note, the scenes at the gym were based on real experience. At least three times I have seen men expose themselves and then jerkoff while I smiled and joined them from the opposite shower. Actually, the sauna scene was more intense. Once, when visiting a gym in Atlanta, a sauna mate and I had a brief touchy-feely session.
Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I liked how this story started out somewhat simmering but reached a full boil by the climax.  Keep writing. Hugs

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..