Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,284 Words
  • 1,184 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Connecticut River Boys - 7. Looking to the Future, Not Dwelling on the Past

 

With a twinkle in his eyes, Vlad questioned the truthfulness of the claim that Scott was a male dancer. “I don’t believe this conservative lawyer is a stripper. But, seeing is believing.”

Scott replied, “I’ll make you a believer.” He stood and handed his cell phone to David who found the appropriate website. As the music from the Broadway play, Gypsy, started, Scott began his performance.

Let me entertain you. Let me make you smile

Let me do a few tricks. Some old and then some new tricks. I’m versatile

And if you’re real good. I’ll make you feel good. I want your spirits to climb

So let me entertain you. And we’ll have a real good time, yes Sir. We’ll a real good time.

And if you’re real good. I’ll make you feel good. I want your spirits to climb

Let me entertain you. And we’ll have a real good time.

At the end of each line, David stopped the music while Scott removed an article of clothing. When he was down to his soft black boxer briefs, he turned around, bent over and took off the briefs while flexing his muscular ass. As the next line was sung, he turned and swung his dick in a helicopter movement close to Vlad. As the song concluded, Scott grabbed the back of Vlad’s head, pulled it forward and ground his dick against the happy face.

Scott was surprised when after a few grinds Vlad pushed the dick away. A mortified Scott regretted that he had molested the ninety year old. Those pangs of guilt soon dissipated when Vlad reached for the dick, leaned forward and swallowed it. Evidently. the old man wanted the dick down his throat, not smashed against his face. With more years of practice than any of the others, Vlad was an accomplished dick sucker. When Scott announced he was close, Vlad, without missing a suck, raised his hand and gave him a thumbs up. With his dick planted deep in Vlad’s mouth, Scott leaned back, put his hands behind his head and let it blast. Soon, a smiling Vlad announced, “That tasted better than the Russian medovik honey cake and probably had more protein.”

During Scott’s performance, Aiden had taken his dick out and was stroking himself. Soon David joined him. They held off finishing until Vlad had been satisfied. Then, each finished himself into a tissue taken from a box conveniently placed on an end table.

The evening continued with conversation, Russian hors d'oeuvres (meat and cheese platter, pickled tomatoes and mushrooms, dark bread - all from the West Side Market) and a selection of drinks. The hosts offered Borjomi (sparkling mineral water imported from The Republic of Georgia), chai (the Russian word for tea), pivo (beer) and of course vodka. An hour after midnight, David and Scott thanked their friends for a fun and stimulating evening. The twenty minute walk back to their hotel in the fresh cold air was invigorating. Back in the room, each knew what he wanted. A smiling red headed lad was soon on his back with legs on the shoulder of the New England guy. David was frustrated as he was conflicted between his desires to blast and his wish to prolong the episode. After a few edging sessions, Scott made the decision for David as he had an energetic hands free cumming that shot from his chest to his lips. The sight of Scott’s dick spewing took David over the top as he intensely filled the deeply imbedded condom. As feelings of euphoria swirled through David, he collapsed onto Scott’s sticky chest. As the dick slid out, the two rolled onto their sides, still embraced. They fell asleep as the cum dried and luckily the filled condom did not slide off the soft dick.

With a need to piss David needed to get out of the bed. Remembering the condom, he reached down and was relieved to discover it had not fallen off and spilled cum onto the sheet. Carefully, while holding the filled condom in place, he crawled out of the bed. After taking care of the piss and condom he returned to the room and was surprised that the bedside clock showed 9:00. Rarely did he sleep that late. Scott was sound asleep, snoring softly. Knowing his friend needed a good rest after the two days of intense legal negotiations and the late night with Vlad and Aiden, David quietly showered, dressed and went to the breakfast room. After a leisurely breakfast while reading the morning paper he returned to the room with a tray loaded with coffee, pastries and fruit for Scott. Since Vlad and Aiden were meeting them in the hotel lobby for a day of sightseeing, David reluctantly woke up the Scotsman.

Their first stop was the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Vlad surprised the guests with his knowledge of performers of the 1950s, 60s and 70s. Scott treated all to a late lunch at a restaurant with a Russian menu recommended by Vlad. Following visits to art galleries, Aiden dropped the visitors off at their hotel. With manly hugs, they said their goodbyes at the entrance. They all realized they may never see each other, as it was unlikely the Connecticut visitors would visit Cleveland again. Aiden and Vlad were attending a birthday party of a friend that evening, while David and Scott had a return flight to Hartford mid-day Sunday.

Neither David nor Scott were in the mood to go out for a gourmet restaurant meal. They had had enough fancy meals. Searching online for something easy to do, Scott discovered the movie, A Single Man (about a middle-aged gay man in 1960s Los Angeles), was showing at a nearby art cinema.

Scott did not realize the movie told the story of a man who had recently lost his lover. However, while they had a late supper after the movie at a diner, David was more sympathetic to the plight of the ‘single man’ than gloomy about his situation. To lighten the conversation Scott had a suggestion: “You told me last week that CC’s friend, James, was looking for an apartment. You mentioned that while he was not unhappy living with his parents, he wanted more privacy, not having to explain his comings and goings as well as a shorter commute. It seems that he and CC are at your home most weekends including this weekend. Have you considered having him move in with you on a permanent basis? It would be good for you to have someone around. I don’t think your presence would cramp his style. If sometime in the future, you invited someone to your home for dinner or hopefully more, I’m sure he would be supportive. I suggest you first discuss this with CC. They have been together nearly three months. James moving in with you, CC’s uncle, would make their relationship more committed, possibly more than either is ready for at this time. But that is a decision for CC, and then James, to make. Maybe this is a crazy thought. It’s just a suggestion.” What Scott did not mention was his thoughts of the possible problem of David eventually inviting strange men to his home for encounters, ‘If at some point you invite men you do not know well, you might not be safe. Having a savvy roommate might be a good idea’.

As they drove from the Hartford Airport toward home, David enthusiastically reviewed the highlights of the visit to Cleveland. “Scott, thank you for not letting me say ‘No’ when you invited me to travel with you. I loved and will love Craig forever. But, thanks to you, my eyes have been opened to living a life without my love. The sex with you was wonderful. However, I do understand the ‘friends’ concept. I want you as a friend but realize passionate love and possible marriage is not something either of us wants or needs from the other. Thanks to you, I met Aiden. Although I may never see him or Vlad again, I learned that it is possible at my age, with a little effort, to find friendship and sex. There is a chance that a future friendship may turn into more. I will not obsess over that possibility, just let it happen, if ever. You truly are a perfect friend. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!” As he gave his enthusiastic thanks, David reached for and squeezed Scott’s strong hand.

Arriving at home in Hartford, David found CC and James sitting at the dining room table, each on computers, CC doing school work and James office work. David followed CC as he carried the suitcase upstairs to his bedroom. “CC, I want to have a brief private chat with you.” CC immediately became troubled by the thought that his uncle wanted to talk to him away from James. When his uncle smiled he felt less worried.

“I have a suggestion – actually, it is Scott’s idea. James has mentioned that he is thinking of moving out of his parent’s home. I fully understand his thoughts on this. I have a proposal for you to consider: I would not object to James living here. In fact, it would please me very much. I am alone in this big house. It would be nice to have someone around, especially someone that is not only enjoyable to look at, but also has a great personality. I assume you and he are in some kind of relationship. I was your age when I met Craig. I’ve been there. I’ve probably done whatever you’re doing. There is something you must consider before discussing this with James. Do you, at this point, want to make a commitment that would pull him into our family? Think about it. I think you should only make this suggestion if you plan a long-term relationship with him.”

The following evening CC called his uncle from his dorm. “I thought it over and felt comfortable inviting James into our family. We have known each other almost three months and have been together almost every weekend. We discussed it when he drove me back to school yesterday evening. He realizes it is more than simply moving his stuff from one house to another. The emotional baggage he is moving is a lot heavier than his clothes and computer. He gladly accepts your offer. I will call him as soon as we hang-up. He will probably call you soon.”

Ten minutes later, James called. David told James he could start moving in the following day after work. When James asked about rent, David suggested $100 a month to cover the cost of utilities. James profusely thank him, knowing that he would could pay as much as $1,000 in rent and utilities for a minimally decent place. While David would have been willing to charge him nothing, Scott suggested he not treat James like a charity case.

The following afternoon after work, James arrived with a box of clothes. That weekend, he and CC borrowed a neighbor’s pick-up truck and moved James’ desk, bookcase, more clothes and a few boxes of his stuff. He moved into the guest room with a double bed that he and CC had shared on weekends. Having a compatible, handsome and young roommate lifted David’s spirits. James enjoyed cooking and prepared only healthy foods. David appreciated the nearly meat-free diet that included large quantities of vegetables, fruit and fiber items.

One morning about a week after moving in, James walked out of the bathroom as David, wearing a robe, passed him in the hall. James had just showered and was naked except for the towel slung over his shoulder. They stopped and had a short chat about groceries David would buy for the supper James planned to cook that evening. James correctly assumed a gay sixty-year-old guy would enjoy checking out a twenty-year-old. He had no intention of getting involved with CC’s uncle, but did want to make his landlord and friend happy. Totally uninhibited and without shame, he displayed his young, lean, tall, black body featuring a natural dick. David made no attempt to hide the fact that he was scrutinizing James’ display of perfection. Both returned to their bedrooms with similar thoughts. David sat on his bed, let his robe fall open and took his dick in hand. As he stroked, he visualized James’ dick growing hard. Then, he envisioned James standing while his nephew, CC, knelt, kissed, stroked and then sucked it. Following David’s cumming on the hardwood floor, he had pangs of guilt over his carnal thoughts about his nephew and James. However, in the future, almost nightly, as he lay in bed, his guilty feelings were overshadowed by his thoughts of the young man down the hall as he jerked off.

When James returned to his room following his naked hall discussion, he reacted to David’s leering. With his dick in hand, he was stroking and then shooting onto the hardwood floor in sync with David.

That evening, James prepared a stir-fry dinner: sautéed, cut up chicken tenders pieces, a combination of fresh vegetables sautéed in a wok and brown rice. While the two tidied the kitchen after dinner, James commented. “I have heard bits and pieces about you and Craig. I understand you and he were about the same age as CC and I are now when you met. I’d like to hear the whole story.”

David suggested, “Let’s get a couple of beers and sit in the living room.”

And so began the story of how David met Craig (Chapters 8 - 11)

A special thanks to my friend, pvtguy, for his thoughtful suggestions that clarify what I am attempting to say. Also, I thank him for his careful review with resulting edits that make it appear I have mastered the English language.
If you are enjoying this story, then please take the time to like, comment, and follow the story. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop the story.
Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..