Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 3,570 Words
  • 2,389 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Connecticut River Boys - 1. 40th Anniversary

August 1944 – At the Brattleboro, Vermont station, a handsome soldier stepped off the train from New York City and into the arms of his high school sweetheart. With a three-day pass prior to shipping out to the European battlefields of World War II, they would have time to wed. That evening, they strolled in a secluded grassy area on the bank of the Connecticut River. A kiss led to more and a seed was planted. Nine months later, May, 1945, Craig Miller arrived.

September 1949 – Sixty miles (100 km) upstream from Brattleboro, a newlywed couple bicycled to their favorite hidden picnic spot on the bank of the Connecticut River near Hanover, New Hampshire. He was a graduate student at Dartmouth College and she, a schoolteacher. Soon after spreading their blanket, a kiss led to more and a seed was planted. Nine months later, June 1950, David Carlson arrived.

The two boys, living miles apart, had idyllic childhoods in their river towns.

January 1970 – David, a student, while driving during a snowstorm from his home in Hanover, New Hampshire, to Trinity College in Hartford, slid off Route 5 in a section of the highway adjacent to the Connecticut River north of the center of Brattleboro. The tow truck driver, Craig, rescued David from the snow and eventually took him into his heart.

January 2010 – Craig and David celebrate their forty years of love with a group of friends at their home in Hartford, Connecticut, the largest city along the Connecticut River’s 400 mile (640 KM) journey from the Canadian border to Long Island Sound of the Atlantic Ocean.

…………………………………….

David held a glass of Champagne to toast their lives: “To a couple of Connecticut River Rats. We were born near the River, me in New Hampshire, Craig in Vermont. We grew up playing in and near the river. We each learned the joys of jerking off on the riverbank, me at riverside scout camp and Craig with his buddies. Forty years ago, on a cold January afternoon we met within sight of the river when this tow truck driver rescued me, stuck in a snowbank. The love that followed is history.” David leaned in and embraced his man.

Craig raised his glass, “To the man I met on a freezing Vermont afternoon forty years ago this weekend, who has warmed my heart through the years. For a small town Vermont boy, this man, lost in a snowdrift, was intriguing, a man of the world. Our friendship turned to love. He inspired me to meet my potential and has kept me spinning with passion since we met. Love you, David. You are my soul, my partner and most important, my love.

Craig and David melted into each other’s arms, then cheek to cheek, nose to nose and lips to lips. As their strong embrace and deep kiss continued, their friends, toasting with Champagne, cheered them on at their double anniversary party. They were celebrating forty years of friendship and love as well as one year as a legally married husband and husband couple. They had married on the second Saturday of January, 2009, on the anniversary of their meeting in 1970. Their marriage had taken place less than two months after Connecticut legalized gay marriage, one of the first states to legalize the love of a man with a man. The warmth inside their home in Hartford, Connecticut’s West End was intensified by the love expressed by their friends.

The happy celebration was interrupted by a sharp knocking at the front door.

When David answered the door, a burly muscular man of about forty entered without being invited in. As David looked at this delicious piece of manhood with curly red hair and azure blue eyes, he noted the tight flannel shirt covered a defined chest and displayed a mat of red fur at the open collar. His tight work pants provided a fetching outline of the man’s equipment.

“I have come to start the demolition of your kitchen so the new cabinets can be installed next week.”

Craig entered the front hall, “Who is our guest?”

David, in a frustrated voice, replied, “He is no guest. He says he came to rip out our kitchen cabinets so the new ones can be installed next week. I have no idea what he is talking about. Did you order new cabinets?”

Craig just as confused, “No. There must be a mistake. Who ordered this work? Who are you? Where did you come from?”

“I am Scott, from ABC Home Improvements. I have a work order for 121 Elm Street. Is that this address?” As Scott said this, he handed the paperwork to David.

“But we did not order this.”

“I’m sorry. I have work to do. If you have a problem call the office.” As Scott said this he picked up his tool box and walked to the kitchen.

As David trailed the bubble ass of the construction worker to the kitchen, there was another knock at the door.

Craig opened the door to a handsome, thin young man with dark hair and chocolate brown eyes. “Is this the residence of Craig Miller and David Carlson?”

When Craig replied ‘yes’, the young man stepped in. “I am Rick, representative of the Cuyahoga Tribe Casino. You have been given a gift of 500 Buffalo Chips to use at our casino. To register this gift, I need to see a driver’s license and credit card.”

Craig was bewildered. He and David had visited both Foxwood Casino operated by the Pequot Tribe and the Mohegan’s Sun Casino. These two casinos in Eastern Connecticut were two of the largest casinos in the world. He had never heard of the Cuyahoga Tribe Casino.

A totally frustrated David returned from the kitchen. Craig told him about their gift of 500 Buffalo Chips and the need to show a driver’s license and credit card.

While they attempted to tell the gentleman from the Cuyahoga Tribe that they would not give a credit card to a stranger, there was another knock.

Standing in the doorway was a cute, smiling, sailor. He introduced himself as Seaman Alexander Proctor. “I have come to accompany Craig Miller to the recruiting station. You ship out tomorrow.”

Craig was dumfounded, “Are you telling me I have enlisted in the US Navy and am shipping out tomorrow?”

“That is true, sir. Please come with me.”

“There must be some mistake. I am 65 years old.”

“Sir, I have the order to accompany you. We must leave immediately. You have received, and obviously ignored, three previous orders mailed to you. If you refuse, I will call the MA (master-at-arms / US Navy police). They will arrest you if you refuse to honor you commitment.”

David and Craig sank into chairs, their heads spinning. There were crashing sounds coming from the kitchen as the construction worker was taking everything out of the cabinets, a representative of the Cuyahoga Tribe demanding to see a credit card and now this Naval Seaman threatening to arrest Craig if he did not depart for military service at the age of 65. Meanwhile, their guests seemed amused with their plight. These were their friends and did not seem to care that their kitchen was being destroyed, someone claiming to be a tribe representative likely was committing credit card fraud and a guy from the Navy was taking Craig away. Could it get worse?

As they considered ‘could it get worse?’ there again was a knock.

As David opened the door, Police Officer Harris pushed his way in. “There has been a complaint of illegal activity in this house. I have a search warrant. All those present must stand against the wall.” He handed David a legal looking piece of paper as all lined up.

David and Craig were filled with anger and bewilderment as the policeman began his search. As the officer of the law ran his hands down David’s chest tweaking each nipple, probing each pocket and caressing both crotch and ass, David found the search to be both invasive and titillating. He was dumbfounded that their guests took the insensitive searches lightly, as most giggled when the police officer ran his hands over and probed each of them. Meanwhile, he could hear Scott removing dishes from the cabinets while the Tribe representative and Seaman gave him the evil eye as they waited for the credit card and Craig’s departure.

As the insulting search continued, Scott entered from the kitchen. Placing his toolbox on the floor, he opened it and took out a portable tape player. As he pushed a button, disco dance music blasted as the four - Construction Worker, Native American, Sailor and Policeman - chanted lewd songs. The emotions of David and Craig progressed from rage, to relief, to total lust as the first song ended with the dancers having lost their shirts. Three of them displayed chiseled chests, defined pecs and six pack abs. The fourth, the sailor’s body, was soft and sensuous. They were totally naked from the waist up except for hats and the badge the policeman wore on his chest, evidently attached to a nipple

During the next song, the dancers lost their pants. Their energetic dancing caused sweat to drip from their bodies onto David and Craig as the four, now all in scanty colorful briefs gyrated over them. The sailor moved front and center as the group danced to a suggestive sea chanty. While the sailor danced with his crotch just inches from the noses of David and Craig, all the dancers, as if by magic, lost their scanty briefs and were now naked except for brief G-strings on three and a revealing loin cloth on the Native American. The sailor’s body was delicate and smooth, totally hairless except for a crewcut hair style and who knows what might be hidden by the bulging G-string. The other three were truly powerful and passionate men. Each had incredible athletic bodies with muscular arms, full chests with rounded pecs, narrow waists, loaded G-strings or loincloth and strapping legs. As they twirled each displayed very alluring rounded ass cheeks.

As the next number began, they danced with their backs to the audience. As they flexed their ass cheeks to the beat of the music, their strong legs moved in unison. At the end of the first verse, the dancers swirled around and faced the audience each displaying a full Monty. The fluffed-up cut dicks of the Native American, sailor and policeman swung with the music. Sailor Alex gyrated close to the faces of David and Craig as they scrutinized his smooth hairless skin, especially the silky shining balls. While they had seen shaved guys while watching porno, this was their first actual observation of total manscaping. As his dick and balls swung close to their faces Alex noted their desire as each leaned forward. The sailor placed his hands around each leering head. When they did not resist, he pulled the faces forward into his velvety crotch. He then ground against the face of David and then Craig. The guests hooted and applauded as their hosts each received a face full.

The sailor moved back as Scott, the construction worker, moved to the center with his uncut exquisite piece of meat hard as steel as it bounced close to the faces of David and Craig. They could smell the musk of man as precum dripped from the hole of the skin covering the construction worker’s dick. At the conclusion of the song, Scott raised his arms behind his head, leaned his chest back and dick forward. With his swinging oozing piece, he slapped the left cheek of David and right cheek of Craig leaving a trail of precum on each happy cheek.

As the guests bellowed and hooted the dancers smiled and bowed. All, except Scott, the construction worker, retrieved their clothes, dressed and departed. As naked Scott erotically licked his fingers after scooping dip onto a potato chip the guests panted with lust. He thanked the elderly guest who handed him a cold beer and then kissed him on the lips. Then he jokingly said, I should get dressed for the party. “If my red hair, natural cock and sparkling eyes didn’t reveal my Scottish lineage, my kilt will.” He reached into his tool box and removed a purple and green plaid kilt. While putting it on, he announced, “I apologize for the quick departure of my mates. While Alex, the sailor swings both ways, I know from personal experience, the other two feel self-conscious prancing in front of guys. They do enjoy showing it all to a group of women. If this had been a ladies’ party they would have danced more and harder. And by ‘hard’, I don’t just mean energetic dancing. Two of them are very willing to offer a solo backroom private performance for the right price. You know what I mean? Unfortunately, Alex, the sailor, depended on the cop for a ride and could not stay. I enjoy the company of men, not cute giggly twinks, but real men, mature men.” As he made this statement he smiled at and then wrapped his arms around two of the older guests, guys in their seventies.

While all eyes were on Scott, a tall, lanky guy of about forty entered through the front door without knocking. Craig smiled at him, “Gentlemen, let me introduce Pavel. This man takes care of our needs.” At this statement, the guests hooted. “Five years ago, our garage door got stuck shut. On the recommendation of a friend at church, we hired Pavel, a very handy, handyman. Over the years, he has painted most rooms in our home, cleaned the basement, fixed a broken kitchen cabinet and, when there was a leak in our bathroom, recommended a plumber and supervised the repairs. I invited him today to meet Henry Johnson (one of the guests). As you know Henry is leaving for three months in Florida next week. He needs a reliable guy to check out his condo while he is gone as well paint some rooms. If any of you need the services of a reliable handyman, I heartedly recommend Pavel. If he cannot take care of your needs, he will find someone who can.” At that point Craig hugged and kissed Pavel.

When one of the guests called out, “Did you say take care of any of our needs?”

David replied with a chuckle, “Talk to Pavel yourself about his services. Unfortunately, he told me he cannot stay long as he is in the middle of painting my neighbor’s dining room.”

The party continued for another hour. Scott easily fit in and was as interesting in conversation as he was a piece of eye candy. When he sat, always with his legs spread, the natural piece of meat smiled at the guests from the folds of the kilt.

Still bare chested, Scott remained after the final guest departed. “I’ll help you clean this mess. Sorry about the disruption in the kitchen. Actually, while my antics were loud, I only removed a couple of dishes during the fake construction project.”

After helping clean up, Scott sat opposite Craig and David who were next to each other on the sofa. “So, you guys have been together forty years? That is awesome. You look younger than your guests. Did you start your friendship when you were in kindergarten (age five)?”

David chuckled, “You are a little off with your age guess. We were in our twenties when we met. Now I am sixty and Craig is sixty-five.”

“I would have never guessed your ages.” (Actually Scott was telling a white lie. He had pegged them to be in their sixties.) Scott was well aware the two were unable to take their eyes off the piece of man displayed between his legs, under his kilt. As he smiled and spread his legs further apart, “If you think I am coming on to you, well, you are correct. I know what you are thinking. Be assured, I am not a hustler. I’m not like my dance buddies who want cash for a private performance. I really enjoy being with a mature man. To me, there is only one thing better than an older, experienced man: that is two of them.” As he smiled, Craig and David melted.

Upstairs in the bedroom, Scott told the two to sit on the bed. He knelt and took off their shoes and sox. He played with and tickled each foot and kissed all twenty toes. While the two remained seated, he removed their shirts followed by running his hands over their upper bodies and nipping each nipple. He then pushed each back onto the bed, unbuckled the belts, unzipped the pants and pulled them off. The two, each wearing bikini briefs, sat up. Scott stood in front of them. He leaned over while removing his construction boots and sox. He stood. As the kilt fell, all seven inches (18 cm) of his uncut cock stood tall.

Standing in front of the seated men, Scott was not sure what these two wanted or how far they would go. He made it obvious to them that he was available for whatever. David took Scott’s hand and pulled it toward the two of them. Scott’s chest was now inches from their faces. While Craig tweaked the left nipple and leaned in to suck and nibble on it, David ran his hands up the muscular right arm. He felt the biceps, caressed the red haired sweaty pit and then moved his hand down exploring each finger. Leaning forward David sucked and then kissed each finger. Gradually, both pair of hands moved down exploring the tight abs. Scott then stood tall and his dick was level with their faces. David ran his fingers through the thick, red thatch hair as Craig’s fingers explored the ample balls. Then the dick exploration began. They wrapped their hands around the shaft, pulled the skin up and then back, first hiding and then fully exposing the moist head. David gently squeezed the shaft and juice seeped out. He leaned in and licked the head dry. He then turned his head to Craig who licked the juice of Scott off of David’s tongue.

Scott stepped back, “Now it is my turn.” With his right hand he caressed Craig’s chest while doing the same to David with his left. After gently pinching each nipple he moved his hands down and rubbed the bulge of each of their bikini briefs. He then pushed open the side of each brief, exposing the balls while keeping the dick shafts still hidden. He knelt, leaned forward and massaged both set of balls with his tongue. Moving his lips up, he then kissed both wet spots on the area of the briefs over the dick heads. One by one, he pulled the briefs down. As each hard cut dick popped out, he swallowed it to its base with one long, pleasurable suck.

Scott stood and reached for his kilt. As he took something out of a hidden pocket in the kilt he asked, “Does anyone want to be fucked?” This was said as he held the condom he had just retrieved.

Without hesitation David commented, “My ass is a virgin, but Craig is very open to the concept – and I do mean open. While I enjoy making my man happy, I believe the majestic Scottish ramrod would provide a memorable event for him to receive and for me to watch.”

Craig then, in a protesting voice, feigned a protest: “Oh David, you make me sound like a slut.” Then with a twinkle, “AND I AM AN ASS SLUT.”

Scott rolled the condom on his hard cock. Craig laid back with his ass at the edge of the bed and legs spread. Scott moved in, put the spread legs on his shoulder and admired the waiting hole. David opened a tube of lube. First he massaged some around the hole and then with his finger into Craig’s hole. He then squeezed some on the Scottish dick, wrapped his hand around the hard piece and distributed the lube all over the shaft. Scott leaned in, planting his dickhead against the hole. Craig called out, “Fuck me! Show no mercy!” Scott gently pushed in. He was surprised that his dick slid in with no resistance. Craig called out again, “Thrust it in deep.” The muscular, burly Scott, who was being gentle, thought to himself, ‘if you want it rough, that is what you will get.’ Showing no mercy, he rammed in, pulled all the way out and rammed in again.

Craig’s response, “Go, you fucking Scottish Lad, Go!!” As the next hard thrust rammed in, Craig moved his ass forward to get it as deep as possible. Meanwhile, David knelt on the bed next to his love. Craig grabbed David’s dick. As Scott thrust hard and deep, Craig jacked his love’s dick with tight strokes. David prepared to cum. He maneuvered his dick over Craig’s open mouth as Scott continued the delightful abuse. At that moment, when the world turns topsy-turvy, just before a mighty cum, Craig let go of David’s almost ready dick.

Suddenly Scott cried out, “He has stopped breathing. Call 911, we need an ambulance. NOW!”

A special thanks to my friend, pvtguy, for his thoughtful suggestions that clarify what I am attempting to say. Also, I thank him for his careful review with resulting edits that make it appear I have mastered the English language.
If you are enjoying this story, then please take the time to like, comment, and follow the story. Your feedback and comments are always welcome and help me develop the story
Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 2
  • Wow 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

That was quite a start to this story! I am glad you are sharing another story about older gay men. I am excited to read more! Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

  Reading about the coming of age of a teenager is interesting and nostalgic.  Reading about the adventures and challenges of a mature man is close to home for many of our readers.  Being twenty years older that David I have had some experience with the travels of a gay man through his 60s, 70s and into his 80s.  The mature adventures related are a combination of life experiences, usually enhanced, and fantasy.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..