Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 1,317 Words
  • 2,089 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tommy’s Coming (Cumming) of Age - 3. Tommy Shares His Body

Tommy proudly told his neighbor that he had tried out for the basketball team and was one of only two sophomores selected for the varsity team. One day after supper Tommy was in his driveway practicing foul shots. He had drawn a line on the driveway after carefully measuring the place a shooter would stand for foul shots. Mr. Forster asked his older son Sean, now seven years old, if he wanted to help Tommy practice. The two went out and offered to help the teenager. As Tommy shot practice fouls shots Sean retrieved the ball and Mr. Forster watched from the sideline giving hints. Mr. Forster then walked over to the young man and stood behind him. He stood close behind Tommy and adjusted his stance and arm positions. After a couple of shots, mostly successful, Mr. Forster moved in and held Tommy’s arms. As Tommy began his next shot his rear end moved back as he raised his arms with the ball in hand. His ass brushed against Mr. Forster’s dick. Mr. Forster instinctively moved back. As Tommy attempted another shot his upper body again leaned forward as his rear end moved back. This time Mr. Forster did not moved away. He felt his dick press against the young ass. While mentally scolding himself for placing himself in this erotic position he did not retreat. Meanwhile, Tommy realized he had backed into Mr. Forster. He had seen videos of naked guys pressing their ass against another’s dick. He enjoyed the feeling and suddenly realized he was starting to get hard. Simultaneously both realized they were moving into uncharted waters. Mr. Forster stepped back and coached from the side while Tommy continued his practice. That night Tommy stood in front of his dresser mirror as usual checking himself out as he stroked himself. He then had an idea. Knowing his parents were downstairs he made a quick trip to the bathroom and found the hand mirror his mother used when putting on makeup. He returned to the privacy of his room. Holding the mirror he turned his ass to the mirror and ogled it thinking of Mr. Forster’s cock as he stroked himself to an intense cumming. This time he let it spray onto the hardwood floor. Knowing this would happen since he would not be able to use a tissue as the mirror was in one hand and his cock in the other he had pushed away the rug covering the center of his bedroom. Meanwhile next door, Mr. Forster was having a long fuck with his pleased wife, getting close and then pulling out, as he fantasized about the young ass.

While they never repeated the dick to ass event both thought of it as Mr. Forster stood near his friend giving hoop pointers. Mr. Forster and his sons accompanied Tommy’s parents to most of the basketball games. Although Tommy rarely played being the youngest member of the team it was assumed he would be a starter within a year.

On Tommy’s sixteenth birthday his mother had invited the Forsters over for birthday cake. Following singing ‘Happy Birthday’ Tommy blew out the candles. He then opened the present from the Forster family, a coffee mug with a basketball theme. Inside the mug was a generous gift certificate to a local sporting goods store. Each of the little boys, now 8 and 6, gave him a handmade card. Tommy hugged each boy, shook Mr. Forster’s hand and was surprised when he received a kiss on the cheek from Mrs. Forster. He then opened the card from his grandparents in Vermont. Inside the card was a Visa $250 gift card. Tommy was thrilled as he immediately had plans for the card. As soon as the Forsters went home he called his grandparents and thanked them for the generous gift. He told them that the card was a perfect gift as he could use it to buy stuff on line. He did not share with them what he planned to buy.

The following Saturday evening as he entered the Forster’s home to baby sit he met Jay Forster at the door and stated, “Mr. Forster, thank you again for the generous sporting goods gift card. My feet have grown and I plan to buy new basketball shoes.”

Mr. Forster replied with a smile, “You are very welcome. We consider you part of our family. Now that you are a young man, please call me ‘Jay’. You are taller than me, have bigger feet and have grown to maturity. I feel like a friend more than a ‘mister’.”

Later as soon as Tommy was sure the boys were sleeping he sat at the computer with a plan. He was going to join an adult, gay, cruising, hookup site. He had already checked out joining and realized he would need to give an email address. He had created a Gmail account that he would only use for gay sex purposes. None of his friends would know about this account. He signed up and created a profile. He gave his actual height, weight and dick information. As to age he stated he was twenty-six with a birth year of 1992, not his actual year of birth 2002. He also gave his home as Hartford, Connecticut, not where he lived in Litchfield County, Connecticut. He planned to add pictures to the profile. Since he would not show his face it would be impossible to verify his actual age. Then using the computer’s built in camera he took pictures of himself: front view with a slightly fluffed up soft dick, side view with a hard dick, close up of a hard dick oozing precum and standing with his back to the camera showing his young ass. He cropped the photos removing his face and posted them. He then sent copies of the photos to his private email account where he would store them. As a last step he deleted all the photos. Almost immediately he received comments. These included men in Australia, Japan, Texas, Ohio and Connecticut. Except for the Japanese guy all were older, between 45 and 75, and not attractive to him. The young man from Japan was gorgeous. Tommy replied to Koki and they were soon pen pals corresponding weekly. Koki was a student at Tokyo University studying business. He felt safe corresponding with someone thousands of miles away. He would not have replied to the man from Connecticut, even if he had been a real hottie. That was too close to home.

Later that evening when Jay checked Tommy’s web history he learned that the young man had been in the hook-up site. When Jay checked the site he discovered that if he wanted more than just basic information about people on the site he would have to join. He was not in the mood to cruise or hook-up so he did not follow-up.

About a month later Jay was cleaning his computer files. He had transferred some large files to the recycle bin and decided he should empty it. When he went to the recycle bin he discovered the photos Tommy had taken. Obviously the young man was not aware that when a photo was deleted it sat in the recycle bin until the bin was emptied. Of course Jay studied the photos. He was not surprised to discover that the sixteen year old dick was longer and rounder than his. The full balls hung low and the bubble ass was a delight. He put the photos in a word document and then password protected the page.

Jay could not get those images out of his mind. For the next month he thought about them frequently. He wondered if Tommy realized what a masterpiece he had. Jay had to see more. He had a plan and was soon on the Amazon site placing an order.

Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..