Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,740 Words
  • 2,402 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tommy’s Coming (Cumming) of Age - 4. Show Time in the Showers

Searching on Amazon Jay Forster found a spy camera with motion detection that could be clandestinely placed anywhere. He could hide it on a bookshelf and aim it where he thought Tommy’s dick would be and make a video as the young man filled a tissue with spunk. He could put an app on his phone and watch Tommy in real time from anyplace. Jay clicked ‘Add To Cart’ and then ‘Cart’. After reviewing the order he clicked ‘Proceed to Checkout’. As his hand moved the mouse to ‘Place Your Order’ he scolded himself. ‘You horny pervert. What the fuck are you doing? It might even be illegal to spy on a minor. If Tommy discovered you were spying on him it could ruin your relationship with the young man.’ He moved the mouse cursor to the top of the page clicked the X next to the Amazon page and the spy camera disappeared.

Tommy’s emails with Koki, his Japanese acquaintance continued. They were able to see each other on the hook-up web page. However, that was not satisfactory for a couple of reasons. The images were small and grainy. Also anyone in the chat room could view them and read their comments. Tommy told Jay that he had a Japanese pen pal. He asked if it would be OK to use Skype to talk to his friend. The thought of Tommy being involved with someone from Japan peaked Jay’s interest. He gave Tommy a brief lesson on using Skype. Tommy was scheduled to babysit the following Saturday evening. He emailed Koki that he would skype him at 10:00 in the evening which would be 11:00 Sunday morning in Japan.

From Koki’s profile on the hook-up site Tommy knew his new friend was gay, average cock size, uncut, age 22, 5’ 10 “ (1.77m) and weighed 150 pounds (68 kg). Tommy had rarely seen uncut cocks and had never been able to examine one. He enjoyed watching Koki roll his skin back and over his head. When Tommy told Koki of his fascination about his natural dick his far away friend gave him on camera close up inspections of the natural dick and its dangling foreskin.

Tommy’s profile listed him as gay, above average cock size, cut, age 26, 6’ 2” (1.88 m), and 170 pounds (77 kg). Tommy had told Koki he was a graduate of UConn (University of Connecticut) with a degree in engineering and that he currently worked for the Connecticut Department of Transportation in bridge design. He also told Koki that he shared an apartment with his straight roommate who did not know about his gay life. He could only go on line for sexual adventures when his roommate was out. The best time for him to Skype Koki therefore would be Saturday evenings when his roommate was out with his girlfriend.

For a month the two discussed by Skype various facets of life. Tommy told that he was shy and had never had an experience with another man. He had read many stories on line on various gay sites about bar adventures and bath houses. He was afraid to go to bars and would never go home with a stranger. When Koki suggested he go to a gay bathhouse and just observe Tommy replied that he had looked up such places and that the nearest was in New York City. Actually, Tommy would have eagerly gone to a bar or bathhouse if possible. But since such places required identification, at sixteen (not the twenty-six on his profile) he would not be able to visit.

In addition to sex they discussed other guy stuff. Both were sports fans. Koki attended baseball games of the Tokyo Yomiuri Giants and Tommy went to Red Sox games in Boston with his father at least once a year. Koki was an avid football (soccer) fan and Tommy never missed a Patriots (American football) game on TV. They discussed the skimpy uniforms of the soccer players and form fitting uniforms exposing bubble asses of the American football players. He asked Koki if Japanese baseball players adjusted their dicks and scratched their balls on TV. Koki replied with a laugh, “Yes”.

The skype meetings always ended in a jerk off session with each watching his friend stroke and cum. As a gift to Tommy Koki with a close up would roll his skin up and back and continue the skin play as his dick softened after cumming with some of the cum oozing under the skin.

Eventually Tommy decided he should come clean with his friend. He sent the following email: ‘Koki, I have not been totally honest with you. I am not 26 as stated in my profile. Actually I am 16. I would not be permitted to have an account on this site at my real age. I told you I was shy and would not go to bars or bathhouses. I look forward to visiting such places when I am old enough. I live with my parents and cannot use the home computer for sex talk. When I babysit for my neighbor’s children I use his computer. That is the truth about me. If you don’t want to talk to an under aged boy I would understand. Your Friend, Tommy.’

The next day a reply was received.

‘Tommy, No problem. I enjoy our time together. I also have a confession. I am not a 22 year old student at Tokyo University studying business. I graduated ten years ago. I am actually 32. So, if you do not want to talk to an old guy I understand. Your Friend, Koki.’

Tommy’s reply.

‘I do not want anything to change in our friendship. Actually, I am happy that the truth is out as I have something I want to discuss with you about a major concern I have. Steve and I are on the basketball team. He hangs out with the popular guys and would not be someone who would be interested in me. He is one of the best looking guys at school. Two weeks ago we were the last two in the shower area. I admit that I lingered so I could check him out. He was at a shower about six feet (2 m) from me. I could not help looking at his gorgeous body and uncut dick. Very few boys are uncut at my high school. He is tall and thin like me. With blue eyes and reddish blond hair he is a delightful picture. As you know I have told you I enjoy watching you roll your skin back and forth and I was imagining playing with his skin. I felt my dick starting to rise. I looked up and realized he was also checking me out. Suddenly we were staring at each other. I quickly grabbed my towel, went to my locker and dressed as fast as possible. The next day there were five of us, including Steve, in the shower area. I again caught him checking me out. We do not have the same friends and I have never talk to him except when we play basketball. I think of this guy constantly. As soon as I get home after basketball practice I jerk off thinking of his skin covered dick. I am afraid to approach him. What should I do?’

Koki’s reply. ‘Under no circumstances should you approach him in a sexual way. While you are 90% sure he is interested in you there is a 10% possibility he is not. There is the possibility he could react badly to your advance. Your life would be ruined if he told everyone on the team you propositioned him and that you are a ‘perverted homo’. Since he has a circle of friends in the popular group he would likely be believed when he told others about your queerness. Talk to him about anything. Ask him if he saw a certain TV show or movie. If you are in any of the same classes talk about assignments. Invite him to your house to shoot hoops. If he is interested in you he will take any opportunity to be with you. Go slow!’

At the following practice Tommy selected a locker next to Steve’s. Since they were both in the same honors math and English classes Tommy asked Steve what he thought of the book they were discussing and how he would write a critique. The next day after basketball practice they were again the last two in the shower area. Tommy wondered if this was by accident or planned. He had purposely arrived in the shower area after most had departed and it appeared Steve did the same. Tommy sneaked a peak at Steve’s average size natural dick. When he looked up he realized Steve was checking him out. Tommy now had the biggest dick in his class. Tommy decided to give a show. If Steve was interested in him he would watch, otherwise he would just finish his shower. Tommy reached for the soap dispenser and got a glob on his hand. He then gently washed his dick by slowly stroking it. This fluffed up his already handsome piece to half hardness. With a half pumped up dick he then soothingly soaped his balls. Tommy glanced at Steve and as expected discovered the popular boy was ogling him. Then as Tommy had seen on porn he lifted his arms and gently soaped each pit. He then did each nipple. Glancing at his team mate he noted that Steve was now at full hardness with the head of his dick just peeking out. Tommy then said, “That was sure an intense practice today. This hot shower sure feels good. What a great way to release stress.” This he said as he gave his half hard dick a stroke.

“Yea, I agree.” The other said as he pulled his skin back exposing the pink head. Tommy could not resist staring at the natural piece. He stroked himself to full hardness as Steve pulled his skin up and back. Suddenly Steve let go of his dick as a steady stream of cum spewed onto the shower floor. Almost simultaneously Tommy shot his load that not only exceeded the other’s in quantity but also distance with some landing on Steve’s feet.

After letting the shower spray wash the cum off his feet Steve walked out of the shower area. Tommy lingered not wanting to confront Steve. By the time Tommy walked from the shower to the locker room Steve was dressed and had departed without a glance or word.

The next day in English class Steve totally ignored his cum mate. This was not unusual as Steve had never acknowledged the less popular boy with the big dick. There was nothing unusual about basketball practice that afternoon. After the practice Tommy decided not to take a shower. But when he saw Steve’s bubble ass as he walked to the shower area he could not resist. The entire team was in the shower area. Tommy had to wait for an available shower head. He stood just outside the showers with a towel wrapped around his waist. As he waited he gave his dick a lecture, ‘BEHAVE, STAY SOFT.’ The first shower head available was next to Steve. Tommy hung his towel and walked in and stood next to the boy with the cute natural dick crowned by reddish blond hair. Both instinctively turned their back to the other. Then to Tommy’s horror he accidentally stepped back as he retrieved soap from the dispenser and his ass touched the ass behind him. He quickly jumped forward. He finished his shower as fast as possible and returned to the locker room. He was on his way home before Steve returned to dress.

That evening as he did his usual dick inspection in front of his bedroom mirror he rubbed his ass where it had had the brief encounter with Steve. Just the thought of their asses touching gave him a hardon of steel. He massaged his ass as he watched his dick grow. Without touching it precum flowed out and then to his amazement without touching himself he shot load after load making a mess on the dresser and mirror. He almost collapsed from the intensity of the cumming. After cleaning the cream on the mirror, dresser and floor he realized he was hard again. This time he thought of his encounter with Steve’s ass as well as the contact with Mr. Forster when months earlier he had backed into the neighbor and was sure he felt a hard dick briefly pressed against him. He had observed numerous man fucks when watching porn. He never understood why the guy being attacked seemed to enjoy it. But now he began to have thoughts about a dick pressed against his ass and wondered what it would feel like to be penetrated.

For the next two weeks Steve totally ignored him in the locker room after practice. Tommy assumed it was out of guilt, not out of interest. Meanwhile Tommy continued to have thoughts about fucking. The only person he could talk to about such matters was Koki in Japan. The following Saturday evening they arranged a Skype conversation while Tommy babysat. He asked Koki about fucking. The faraway friend admitted that he really enjoyed fucking the right guy. Usually when he visited a bath house there was ass available. He did it in private rooms with a one on one as well in groups where guys would line up to make someone happy. The last time he had visited the bath house a guy of about 30 was in a sling in an open area. He accepted anyone who wanted to shove it in. Koki emphasized that while some guys did it bareback he always used a condom. He explained to Tommy that obviously those bottoms really enjoyed the attention. He also told Tommy that more than one guy had attempted to fuck him. However, he had never been able to let someone penetrate him. He had no desire to be a bottom. The Koki said in a joking way, “I which I was in Connecticut. You have a beautiful ass and I have an ever ready dick. I would certainly enjoy helping you lose your virginity.”

Since Steve was ignoring him and Tommy was not going to be aggressive he just assumed their getting off together was over. Then one afternoon following an especially intense practice Tommy was approached by the coach. Coach Myers wanted to discuss the possibility of Tommy being a started at the next game. After their conversation a sweaty Tommy headed for the locker room. Apparently everyone had gone home as there was no one in the locker area. As he walked to the shower area naked he heard water running. There standing at a shower head in the middle of the room was Steve. The only showers available were next to Steve. Tommy ignored the handsome natural boy as he turned on the shower next to Steve. Suddenly Tommy realized Steve was standing closer than necessary. Without raising his head he turned and saw that Steve was soaping his almost hard dick. Obviously he wanted Tommy to see his horniness. Naturally Tommy began to rise to the occasion. Both boys with hardons stood next to each other. Both began stroking. Almost immediately Steve shot his load. He aimed it at Tommy’s dick which was soon drenched in cum from a natural dick. Tommy retaliated by shooting his load onto Steve’s. Steve laughed as he said, “Thank you. That was fun.”

This time the two left the shower area with dripping dicks together. There seemed to be no embarrassment between them. As they dressed Tommy got up the nerve to ask Steve if he ever watched porn on his computer. Steve laughed as he replied, “I am a normal healthy horny boy. Of course I do.” Their discussion then centered on straight porn. The following day Steve suggested, “Tomorrow evening my folks are going to a performance at the Warner Theater in Torrington. You could come over and we could check out some porn sites.” Tommy told his friend he was sure he could borrow his dad’s car and it would be OK if they studied together as long as he did not stay out late.

While planning this chapter I fantasized about Jay spying on Tommy. I found a camera on Amazon and planned to have Jay order and install it. Then, same as Jay, I had a guilty feeling about spying on a sixteen year old and I deleted it from the story like Jay deleted it from his purchase ‘cart’.
Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..