Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,192 Words
  • 2,249 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tommy’s Coming (Cumming) of Age - 6. New Encounters – Far and Near

For a sixteen year old, Tommy had a great sex life. He and Steve had mastered the art of sucking and each willingly took the cum of the other as they had seen on various porn sites. He continued to babysit and explore the world of porn. He used the generous cash present received from his grandparents on his seventeenth birthday to buy a lap top. He had considered something smaller like a Kindle Fire but he wanted a larger screen to watch porn and Skype chat with Koki. He asked Jay Forster for advice on selecting a computer. Little did Tommy know Jay knew more about his needs than he realized. Jay with some reluctance helped the young man select the computer and related software. He assumed that Tommy would no longer need his computer for homework, porn and skyping. Jay would no longer be able to track the adventures of his young neighbor. Tommy now had access to the world of gay porn and informative websites 24/7. He made a video of himself being fucked by the ice cream scoop and posted it on his page of the hookup account. He received numerous offers from those willing to replace the ice cream scoop with their own dicks. Tommy resisted following up on any such offers realizing it would be illegal for the other guy until he was eighteen and possibly dangerous to an inexperienced guy like himself. Since he had listed his home town as Hartford, an hour from his actual home in Litchfield County as well as not letting his face be seen in the photos or videos he posted he felt he was safe from recognition.

He did allow himself to make friends through the hookup site with two boys in Utah. The twenty-one year old pair went by the name ‘dalnjac’ which Tommy learned after skyping with them represented Dallin and Jacob. They told him those were not their real names, each had used the name of a grandfather to shield their identity. They had contacted Tommy after he posted his ice cream scoop activity. He followed up by looking at their page and a video they had posted. He was intrigued watching one of the young man being impaled by his friend. Although their faces were not show Tommy considered this video one of the hottest he had ever seen. Some evenings he watched it while making love to the ice cream scoop. After replying to their comment the three became Skype friends. He learned they were students at Brigham Young University who had met in a creative writing course their first semester. The first day of class Dallin had smiled at Jacob who shyly looked away. At the second class session Dallin sat next to Jacob. After class they discussed their first writing assignment. The discussion led to a friendship that became intense. When Dallin suggested Jacob stay in his dorm room when his straight roommate went home for the weekend his friend accepted without hesitation. Following watching TV in the room and playing video games they got into the separate beds wearing underwear. Neither had been naked in front of the other. They continued to talk across the room to each other in the dark. Finally Dallin suggested, “We have to be careful what we say since we are far apart in this room. Talking loud enough to be herd might result in someone in the hall hearing our conversation.” Then he whispered, “If you got into my bed we could talk in hushed voices.” Jacob replied by getting out of his bed and crossing the room. The boys were now in the narrow bed carefully not touching the other. They shared one pillow. Facing each other they continued to talk about the video game they had played. One or both moved and their noses were soon touching. Neither backed away. As they gently rubbed noses their lips touched. Neither backed away. Jacob licked Dallin’s lips with his tongue. This resulted in deep kissing. Neither had much kissing experience as both had avoided dating girls in high school. They did not need lessons to know what they liked, it just came naturally. Dallin moved into his friend and they were soon chest against chest and hard underwear encumbered dick against hard dick. They wrapped arms around each other and were soon grinding dick against dick. Realizing there could be a messy situation Dallin whispered, “Better back off. I don’t want to shoot in my underwear.” He then pushed the covers off, turned on the light on the nightstand and laid on his back. As he pulled his underwear down his virgin dick popped up. Jacob did the same and the two laid side by side with hard dicks. Each started stroking their own piece and within seconds each shot a load that covered their stomachs and chests. Dallin took Jacob’s hand, “I have fantasized doing that with you since the first day I saw you in class. Stay still.” Dallin then carefully got out of the bed and grabbed a towel. He wiped the cum off his chest and stomach and walked over to the bed. He then cleaned his friend. Leaving the light on, he got back into bed. The two young men were again hard. This time Dallin reached for Jacob who placed his hand on Dallin’s dick. Each gently pumped the other to another organism.

The next semester the two arranged to be dorm roommates. One evening while watching porn together where a guy with a smile on his faced was getting fucked Jacob admitted that his ass wanted to be loved. Dallin whose dick was long, almost seven inches, and skinny eagerly accepted the offer. As Jacob laid on his back Dallin attempted to penetrate. Without any kind of lube it was apparent that even with his skinny dick this would not happen to a dry virgin ass. Dallin then remembered he had a tube of hand lotion that his mother had given to him for dry hands in the winter. He had never opened the tube but thought based on what they had seen when watching porn that this might help. He generously slathered his dick and rubbed some on his love’s waiting hole. Mounting his friend he placed his dick against the hole and shoved in. With just his small head in Jacob quietly cried out in pain. When he pulled out Jacob asked him to try again. This time Jacob did not let his love know of the excruciating pain and just let it happen. Dallin got half way in and pulled back. He then pressed in deeper and pulled back. Jacob permitted the intrusion despite the pain he felt. Then Dallin pushed all the way in and just held steady. Jacob had a feeling deep inside that was amazing. He was now in a combination of pain and ecstasy. As Dallin slowly pulled back and then plunged in again Jacob grabbed his friend around the shoulders and pulled him down into an embrace. After a couple of more thrusts Dallin felt his juices rise. He was conflicted between pulling out and staying in. He stayed and unloaded into his love’s cavity. The pulsating of Dallin’s dick deep in Jacob caused a stir in his dick which erupted without being touched, a first for him. Dallin fell onto Jacob’s chest with his dick still planted into his friend. Eventually his softened dick slid out as cum dripped from the no longer virgin ass. Within an hour Jacob was ready for his second, but not last, bottoming of the day. Within a week they made a video that was shared on the hookup sight.

That was the video that Tommy viewed frequently while making love to the ice cream scoop. More once when he skyped with Dillan and Jacob the three made love. Dillan would thrust into Jacob as the ice cream scoop thrust into Tommy. When Dillan was close, the three usually ejaculated simultaneously. While Dillan licked the combined cum off Jacob’s stomach during their first session Tommy was inspired to do something he had never done. He scooped his cum off his stomach using the other end of the scoop. He then held the scoop over his mouth and let his own juices pour in. In the future when Dillan licked and enjoy his love’s cum Tommy joined him eating his self made meal.

About six months after he posted his self fucking video he received a message from someone in Torrington. This city was less than ten miles (16 km), 15 minutes from Tommy’s home. He checked the profile of the man, torr8. According to the profile, which Tommy did not necessarily believe as he had lied on his about his age, torr8 was 22 years of age. Tommy felt a twinge in his ass as he noted torr8 was versatile, just what his virgin ass wanted. The three photos showed: a large uncut dick (representing the 8 (20 cm) in the profile name), a handsome body from neck to feet and a cute ass. There were two additional private photos available by request. In violation of the rules he had set for himself he decided to contact torr8. Tommy sent a message, ‘You are one handsome man, please send me your private photos’. The next day Tommy received a reply stating the private photos were available to him. Clicking on the ‘See my privates’ in the message Tommy saw the two additional photos. The first was of torr8 standing next to his pick-up truck and the second a close up of his face.

Tommy immediately recognized him. He worked at the auto supply store he and his father had just visited the previous week. This was the handsome guy who had helped them find new floor mats that would fit his dad’s car. Tommy was now in a quandary. He really wanted to get to know Doug, the name on his work shirt. But he was afraid to get involved with a stranger. Besides, being under the age of 18 Tommy was jail bait. He did send torr8 a/k/a Doug a message thanking him for the photos and told him what a hot guy he was. Torr8 assumed Tommy lived in the Hartford area almost an hour from Torrington. He replied suggesting they meet for coffee and hopefully more half way between Torrington and Hartford. Tommy politely replied that he was in a relationship and did not get involved with others. He also told torr8 that he had just jerked off to his photos.

The next day Tommy drove to the auto parts store. On the way he considered the possibility that torr8 had lied on his profile and was younger than the 22 indicated. Doug / torr8 was at the counter. He had an interesting discussion with the hottie about windshield wiper blades. Tommy came very close to saying, “Torr, thanks for sending me your private photos. You are as handsome with clothes on as you are naked.” Instead he said, “You look familiar, are you on the Torrington High School basketball team? Our school played yours last winter.”

Doug replied, no I went to Litchfield High and graduated a few years ago. I played baseball, not basketball. I am completing my associate degree at Northwestern Community College in Winsted. I attend there part time and hope to complete my studies at Central Connecticut State.”

Now Tommy knew Doug was over 18. He bought wiper blades that he did not need. His dick was as hard as ever when he walked out of the store. Actually he was in agony as the hard dick was constricted in his tight Levis. Sitting was even more painful. His dick would just not go down. On the way home he pulled off the road at an abandoned gas station, unzipped his pants and with difficulty pulled the rigid, hard dick out. He took the unneeded wiper blades out of the store bag. Then he wrapped the plastic bag over his dick. With just a couple of strokes he was shooting into the bag. The dick softened somewhat and he was able to get it back into his pants. As soon as he arrived home he went to his room, turned on his computer and was soon looking at the photos of torr8. He jerked until he was close and stopped. Then he laid on his back on his bed. With the ice scoop in one hand and his dick in the other he shut his eyes and imagined torr8 fucking him. This resulted in a torrential cumming blasting cum as far as his face. With his eyes still shut he imagined it was the cum or torr8 that he was swallowing. While Tommy did include torr8 n his fucking fantasies he never attempted to see the hottie again.

But that did not mean they would never meet again? It meant that Tommy would not pursue a meeting. Do they have a future meeting? Does Tommy get his hands and lips on torr8? Read on!

Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Tommy is playing a very hard game that could possibly get him caught in something that he shouldn’t be involved with in the first place. With him only being 16 years old and talking to these guys who are well over 18 could cause him some problems if he ever got caught looking at pornography websites and even more if he’s caught looking at gay porn. I have a feeling that his neighbor wants to hook up with him for some fun that only 2 guys would enjoy, Tommy might enjoy that as well since he has fantasized about doing things with him. I hope he continues to enjoy fucking himself with his ice cream scoop while fantasizing about getting fucked by the other guys who he skypes with.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Tommy is growing up fast.  He keeps to his age range and then very limited.  But once he turns 18 he feels liberated.  Thanks for reading.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..