Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 2,119 Words
  • 2,021 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tommy’s Coming (Cumming) of Age - 5. Touching / Tasting the Real Thing

Tommy arrived just as Steve’s parents were leaving. They went up to Steve’s bedroom. As the parent’s car pulled out of the driveway Steve turned on his computer. Tommy was impressed with the set up and the large screen, even larger than Mr. Forster’s. Soon the screen filled with guy/girl porn. As they watched a scene with a girl kneeling as she jerked off a guy with a humongous dick Tommy got up the nerve to say, “If I don’t jerk off I’m going to cum in my pants before that guy fills her eager mouth. You are welcome to join me or just watch me.”

“Of course I will join you. Let’s kneel on the floor.” Then to Tommy’s surprise Steve suggested. “Wouldn’t it be more fun if we got naked?”

Their clothes came off almost instantly and they were kneeling opposite each other. They had placed themselves so their dicks were about a foot (30 cm) from each other. The computer screen was forgotten as each ogled the other. Since it does not take much prompting to get a sixteen year old off after a few strokes Tommy cried out as his dick erupted shooting cum that covered Steve’s dick and balls. Using cum as a lube Steve pumped and returned the favor, creaming Tommy’s.

They carefully walked to the bathroom holding tissues under their balls to catch any drips. Separately each took a one minute shower. Then with towels wrapped around their waists Steve suggested, “I need a break, how about some ice cream.” Tommy interpreted the word break to mean there would be a pause followed by more. As they sat at the kitchen table both exclaimed that their cumming had probably been the most intense in their lives. Steve continued, “Other than yours I have never seen a hard dick live and up close before, just on the porn sites.” The thought of Steve commenting on his dick caused a natural reaction and Tommy’s towel was soon tented. Steve continued, “I see you are having happy thoughts,” as he leered at the tent. As Tommy spread his legs the towel shifted and his boner stood straight up. Steve kneeled and examined it up close. “May I touch it?”

“Only if I can play with yours. The only other time I saw another guy’s hardon in real life was a few years ago at Boy Scout camp when we had a circle jerk and I learned the joy of beating off.”

Steve tentatively touched the shaft. He then wrapped his hand around it and stroked it. Tommy pleaded, “Please, take it easy. Let’s take our time.” Steve removed his hand from the shaft and caressed the balls. He then gently squeezed the shaft and precum oozed out. He leaned forward and placed his nose as close to the dick head as possible without touching it and sniffed.

“Now it is my turn.” As Steve sat down his towel fell off exposing his rock hard uncut dick. Skin covered about half of the head. Tommy wrapped his hand around the shaft and pushed down. He was amazed to see the skin slide down exposing a moist dickhead. He then pulled up and the head was totally hidden. Soon Steve admonished him. “Please stop. Don’t want to lose it yet. Let’s go upstairs.” With his towel slung over his shoulder Tommy enjoyed the cute ass of his friend as they ascended the stairs.

Then Tommy said, “If you like checking out dicks I know a website where you will see all kinds and shapes.” Steve did not object to being exposed to gay porn. Steve seemed very interested in the gay sites. As a twink on screen leaned in and swallowed an uncut dick Tommy said, “That looks delicious.” He then leaned forward and closely examined Steve’s natural dick that was again oozing precum. Tommy then kissed it and then opened his lips. He swallowed half the shaft. He then pulled back forcing the skin over the head. He leaned in again and felt the skin move back as the unencumbered dick head touched his throat. Suddenly Steve pushed him away. “I want to taste you.” Steve than leaned in and took Tommy’s head and about a half inch (1-2 cm) in his mouth. He gagged as he tried to go deeper. Tommy cried out, “I’m cumming.” Steve quickly released the dick from his lips as it shot gobs of boy cream onto his face. Steve laughed as he said, “I’ll get you for that.” He stood and after two strokes shot his boy cream on Tommy’s face. Steve handed Tommy a box of tissues. As they each wiped the cum of the other off their faces Tommy commented, “That was awesome. Next time I’m going to shoot down your throat.” Steve just smiled.

Although each had just cum twice at sixteen years of age each was immediately sprouting a hardon. Steve was sitting at a desk chair and Tommy on the edge of his bed. Tommy stood and walked over to Steve. While standing, he held the sitting Steve’s head with two hands and turned it to his own dick. He then shoved it against Steve’s lips who did not object. This time Steve accepted about half of the big dick. However, there was some pain for Tommy as the neophyte to sucking did not know what to do with his teeth. Tommy then kneeled and put his face next to the uncut dick. He eagerly opened his mouth and swallowed it to its base. Little did Tommy realize that he was a natural born cock sucker. With his lips he rolled the skin over the head and then back. Steve cried out that he was cumming. Tommy didn’t miss a beat and soon had a mouthful of cum. He spit the juice into his hand, stood and stroked himself using the cum as lube shooting on Steve’s stomach, dick and balls. Following quick separate showers Tommy dressed and said goodbye. Steve chuckled as he said, “Sure enjoyed our studying together. Let’s do it again. And they did, at least once a week. If Steve’s parents were home they just shut the door and played and sucked quietly. Eventually Steve mastered the art of sucking a big dick and learned to enjoy and swallow boy cum.

A month later Tommy accompanied his mother to the dollar store where she wanted to buy cleaning supplies and other bargains. A bored Tommy wandered the aisles seeing nothing of interest until by chance he saw something in the kitchen utensil section. When he saw the ice cream scoop with a plastic handle he did not see an ice cream scoop, he saw a dick. The handle was the shape of Steve’s dick. As he examined it he started to get hard. He took it off the shelf and put it in his mother’s shopping basket. “Mom, if we had this ice cream scoop we would not be bending spoons every time we attempted to scoop ice cream.”

She replied, “That is a good idea. At a dollar it certainly is a bargain.”

That evening Tommy scooped Ben and Jerry’s Cherry Garcia ice cream into dishes for his parents and himself. His father praised him for suggesting a utensil that would be so handy. Tommy thought to himself, ‘If you only knew how handy this gadget will be.’

He helped his mother with the dishes and then told her he would go to his room to study for a math test. He placed the scoop in his pocket. On the way to his room he stopped at the bathroom and found a jar of Vaseline petroleum jelly. He had read on a gay sex website that this was an excellent and cheap lube but that it should never be used with a condom. He also took a hand mirror that was kept in a drawer in the bathroom. He entered his room and turned the lock knob on the door handle.

As he stripped naked his dick rose in anticipation of what might happen. Tommy opened the Vaseline and scooped some out onto two of his fingers. He then reached back and rubbed the jelly around his ass hole. He rubbed some on the ice cream scoop handle and held the end of the scoop against his hole. It was awkward doing this standing so he laid on his back on the bed. Laying on his back he could not get the tip of the scoop against his hole. He needed to raise his ass. He took the extra blanket on his bed and folded it twice. He then rolled the long blanket and it was now about a foot (30 cm) high. He laid on his back with his ass on the rolled blanket. His hole was now totally exposed. He gently placed the end of the kitchen utensil against his lubed hole. At first nothing happened. It was like there was no hole there. He then realized his body was tight and tense. He had to relax. So he just laid there and took slow breaths. Gradually he felt his entire body calm down. He gently placed the end of the scoop against his hole again and pushed in. He felt it going in. There was a little pain, more of discomfort than the hurt he expected. He stopped with it in about an inch (2.5cm). There was no special feeling. He then gently pulled it out and slowly shoved it in about two inches (5 cm). Nothing, just a little discomfort. A disappointed Tommy pulled it out and pushed it back in as far as it would go, about five inches (12.5 cm). The feeling in his ass was awesome as the end of the utensil seemed to touch that spot he had read about on a website. The feeling in his ass was as pleasurable as stroking his dick. He pulled the utensil out and jammed it in with no mercy. The feeling was electrifying. He then fucked himself pulling it out and then jamming it in. He felt his dick getting harder. Although he had not touched it suddenly cum erupted from his dick’s piss hole. Since Tommy was on his back with his ass raised the shots were directed to his chest and face. His mouth was open as he suppressed a scream of pleasure. A glob of his cum landed on his tongue. He could feel his heart pounding. He just laid there as his body calmed down. With the utensil still in his ass and cum in his throat he felt a calmness like never before. The intensity of the moment followed by a peaceful feeling was surreal. He wanted to jump up and scream with joy. He wanted to tell the world about his feelings. Unfortunately there was no one except Koki in Japan that he could share the experience. Sadly it would be two weeks before he could Skype chat with his friend again. Eventually he got up and cleaned himself. He suddenly had an urge to eat ice cream. He went to the bathroom and carefully cleaned the ice cream scoop. He even used some hand sanitizer on the handle of love. He went to the kitchen and scooped out more Cherries Garcia. Feeling guilty he offered more to his parents who were watching TV. He felt a moment of relief when they both declined. He just did not feel right about using the handle of the scoop for pleasure and the other end for getting ice cream.

Tommy returned to his room and soon was having another session with his new love, the kitchen utensil. Although self fucking became part of his evening routine he never again received the high that he got when his virgin ass was first raped by the utensil.

The following day on his way home from school he stopped at the dollar store and bought another ice cream scoop. He was greatly relieved that his parents would not be holding the handle of the scoop that fucked their son.

Had Tommy had a real friendship with Steve he might have shared his experience and offered his ass to him. However, other than dick play and basketball neither had anything in common. If Tommy had not been infatuated with the natural uncut dick and Steve had not been obsessed with the biggest dick on the basketball team the two would probably never have spoken to each other. However, their lust for the other’s piece resulted in almost weekly study sessions until they graduated from high school a year and a half later.

Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 13
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..