Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 1,566 Words
  • 3,114 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tommy’s Coming (Cumming) of Age - 1. I Am Proud of My Body

As Tommy entered the house with his eighth grade school pack slung over his shoulder he heard the phone ringing. His mother answered the phone and after a brief conversation called Tommy. “Mrs. Forster is on the phone. She wants to know if you could babysit this evening. I told her it was OK with me although it is a school night. They are going to little Sean’s first grade open house and will be home by 9:00.” Tommy was surprised. He had never babysat. However,, since the Forster family lived next door and he knew little Sean and his younger brother, Bobby, he assumed it would be easy. He took the phone from his mother and talked to Mrs. Forster agreeing to the job.

At 6:45 he walked to the neighbor’s home. Mr. Forster answered the door. “Hey Tommy, How are you doing. The boys promise to be on their best behavior. They are already in their pajamas. They can stay up and watch TV until 8:00 and then they must go to bed. We should be back by 9:00 or soon after. I see you have your school bag. Do you have homework to do?”

“My assignment is to look up information about rivers in Connecticut. I have to answer these questions about the Naugatuck, Farmington, Thames and Connecticut Rivers.” As he showed Mr. Forster the list of questions the friendly neighbor asked if he would like to use his computer. Tommy replied that it would give him a head start on the assignment that he otherwise would have to complete later that evening after he returned home. Mr. Forster took him to his home office and gave Tommy a brief orientation to his computer. Compared to his family’s home computer or the equipment at school this was impressive.

As Tommy attempted to use the wireless mouse Mr. Forster put his hand over his and helped him quickly master the six button mouse. This was not the first time they had had physical contact. Sometimes when Tommy and his buddies were shooting hoops into the basket attached to the garage Mr. Forster would come over and give them tips. Mr. Forster had been a star player in high school and helped the boys with both their shooting and foot maneuvers. There was frequent contact as he demonstrated various moves. For some reason that Tommy did not understand he enjoyed the bodily touching and now hand on hand with the mouse.

Mr. Forster and his wife soon departed and the boys asked if Tommy would play a game with them. Sean got out the game of Sorry. While it was not a challenge for a bright six year old to play younger Bobby at four years of age would have difficulty. It was decided that Tommy and Bobby would be a team with Tommy reading the cards and Bobby moving the game pieces. By 7:30 Bobby was yawning and agreed to go to bed. Tommy took him upstairs and tucked him in. He returned and played one more game with Sean who then went to bed without being tucked in. Tommy then sat down at the computer and began web searches that led him to sites that gave him the information on the rivers he needed to complete his assignment. Mr. and Mrs. Forster walked in at 9:00 and thanked Tommy for taking care of the boys. They asked him if he would be willing to do more babysitting on weekends and possibly stay as late as midnight. Tommy replied that the boys had been well behaved and fun to play with and that he would certainly be willing to return. Mr. Forster asked if he had been able to use the computer and Tommy replied that he easily completed his homework. Then Mr. Forster told Tommy that if he stayed late babysitting he could play games on the computer. Mrs. Forster then asked Tommy if he was available Saturday evening for a late night. When Tommy agreed Mr. Forster suggested Tommy stop by Saturday afternoon and they could go over games available on his computer.

When Tommy returned home he told his parents about his evening including playing Sorry with the boys, getting them to bed on time with no problems and finishing his homework on Mr. Forster’s computer. Then he told them how much he had been paid and that he had been asked to babysit Saturday night possibly until midnight. As he went upstairs he heard his mother commenting that their son had certainly grown up and showed maturity.

Tommy did his usual bedtime routine. He pissed, brushed his teeth, went to his bedroom, closed the door, took off his clothes and stood in front of the mirror over his dresser. He examined his fourteen year old body as he did every night. He checked out his dick and balls. He knew that both had grown in the past year. He was proud that when he showered after gym class and basketball practice he noticed that his dick was bigger than most and his balls hung lower. Also in the past year the hair crowning his dick had gotten thicker and he now had a tuft of hair in each arm pit. This self-examination always resulted in his dick getting hard and he soon had his hand wrapped around it. As he stroked his hard piece he thought about the shower room at school and the other boys in his class. He had learned the joy of jerking off at scout camp. He wanted to do it with the guys on his basketball team but knew that one did not make such suggestions. Then his thoughts turned from other boys to Mr. Forster’s hand that had touched his as he learned to use the mouse. He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he almost forgot to grab a tissue from the box conveniently placed on his dresser. Just in the nick of time he pulled out a tissue and caught the globs of cream that shot out. After squeezing out the last drop he put on his pajamas and crawled into bed. In the middle of the night he woke up and saw that it was 3:15. Again he thought of Mr. Forster’s hand and soon had pulled his pajama bottom down and was stroking himself. When he realized he was going to shoot he quickly pulled up his pajama top and unloaded on his stomach. He carefully got up and took a tissue from the box on the dresser. This was the first, but not the last, time that he had a middle of the night jack off.

Saturday afternoon he went over to his neighbor’s home and Mr. Forster demonstrated games that he had on his computer. That evening he and the boys played Sorry. This time they were not in their pajamas when he arrived. Mrs. Forster told him that the boys needed baths before going to bed. While Sean would be able to do it on his own he should stay in the bathroom with little Bobby and help him wash himself. At bedtime they went upstairs and the boys were soon naked. Tommy immediately noticed the boys’ tiny dicks. He wondered if at the age of four and six his dick had been so small. He then thought about handsome Mr. Forster and what his dick was like. Later he thought of Mr. Forster as he did his usual bedtime inspection and hand workout.

Tommy was now babysitting at least once a week. He enjoyed the boys and after they went to bed either played computer games or watched TV shows that he wanted to watch, not just what his parents enjoyed.

A couple of months later he was eating lunch at school with guys including Roy Wenger. Other than being on the middle school basketball team with Roy they didn’t have much in common. Roy was fun to be around as he always had a joke to tell or related his latest sexual adventures. If he was to be believed he had already done it with an older girl. Since he proudly displayed the biggest dick in the eighth grade shower room he was somewhat believable. This day he had a serious expression on his face. There were four of them at the table having lunch together. Roy said, “You guys better get a pencil and paper out. I have something amazing to show you.” As he passed around a piece of paper he continued, “This web site is amazing. Go to it and when it says ‘You must be at least 18 years of age to enter’, click the box that says, ‘I understand this site has adult material’. You will see pussy, pussy, pussy, fucking, fucking, fucking, guys with big dicks fucking, everything! It is amazing!”

That night Tommy stared at the piece of paper. He was afraid to use the computer at home. It was in his dad’s den. His parents rarely went out. Almost every evening they sat in the living room watching TV. If either parent got up and walked to the kitchen or bathroom they would go past the den. Closing the door would be very suspicious. That night as he did his usual hand work in his bedroom he thought of guys with big dicks fucking.

Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 21
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Careful young man, there will be a history of the sites you visit left on your neighbor's computer unless you know enough to delete it. Well, maybe that is what you want!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Tommy does seem curious and he is a teen with hormones...maybe he is computer literate and knows about clearing his browser cache or using private browsing....

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..