Jump to content
    Tallguyct
  • Author
  • 4,126 Words
  • 2,118 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tommy’s Coming (Cumming) of Age - 11. And They Lived Happily Ever After!

Tommy announced to his parents that beginning with his university studies he would be known as Tom, not the childish Tommy. He was not offended when his mother with a smile said, you will always be my Tommy. His parents, close relatives and childhood friends continued to call him Tommy.

When Tom opened the door to his room in the dorm he met not only his roommate, Frank, but also his girlfriend, Alice. Tom and his new roommate had talked by phone a week earlier. He learned that Frank was a freshman English major from Branford, a town on the Connecticut shore. Frank and Alice were on the bed. From the bulge in Frank’s pants and innocent smile on Alice’s face they were obviously on the road to passion. Luckily the elevator had been half full and Tom’s parents who were carrying boxes had to wait and would not arrive for a few minutes. That was just enough time for Frank to deflate, although the precum stain on his khaki shorts would be visible. Alice zipped up her shorts and was presentable when the parents arrived.

As Tom’s parents said goodbye at the car his mother stated, “Your roommate and his girlfriend are certainly a cute couple.” When Tom returned to his room Frank and Alice were reviewing the schedule of freshman activities.

“If you two would like some private time I could check out the campus.”

Frank replied, “Thanks for the offer but not necessary today. Alice’s roommate is not arriving until tomorrow. We will be heading over there soon. I’ll see you tomorrow.”

Three days later Tom with some apprehension entered an open house sponsored by the Rainbow Center. There were about thirty students in the room, equally divided between men and women. He immediately observed that everyone looked so normal. Then he chastised himself, why wouldn’t they look normal, he did, Mr. Forster, the two boys from Utah, Dallin and Jacob as well as Steve and Doug were all just ordinary guys. He would not have suspected any of them were gay if he had met on the street. In fact for four years he had not suspected that Jay Forster, his neighbor, would swing either way.

A perky girl greeted him at the door. She handed him a lavender name tag and told him to write his first name or whatever name he wanted to be called by. She also told him that he could receive emails about future Rainbow activities if he wrote his address on the sheet provided. Tom wrote his new UConn email address.

A handsome guy wearing a pink name tag walked over and introduced himself. “Hi, I’m Jason. Welcome to our get-together. I know you are a first year student as you have a lavender name tag while we older guys have pink tags.” Jason led him to the table with refreshments and their conversation continued. They discussed majors and campus activities. As they talked a tall red head walked over. “And who is this handsome guy?” Jason introduced him to Kevin who Tom later learned was Jason’s partner of two years. While Tom had entered the room with some hesitation after talking to various men and women he felt totally at ease. Never had he been in a room full of gays. One person he was especially attracted to was Todd. Todd was a second year math major. There was something special about this man. The two went for coffee and continued their conversation. However neither revealed their sexual encounters history. While for some reason neither was sexually attracted to the other they became close friends. Three years later when Todd married his love, Adam, Tom was one of the best men.

As soon as classes started Tom was overwhelmed with school work. However, he soon had a circle of friends both gay and straight. However, one thing was missing, raw sex. His weekend with Jay and activities during the summer had opened both his ass and mind to the joy of man love. Tom updated his profile on the hook-up site. He gave his correct age, eighteen, listed his location as the town in which UConn was located and rewrote his narrative to indicate he was a student. He kept the same photos that showed him as both soft and hard without revealing his face. As soon as he updated his profile he received messages. All but one were from older men aged 55 to 70. He sent a polite ‘thanks but no thanks’ message to each. He did receive a message from someone who claimed to be 22 who wanted to meet him ‘to have a good time’. There was no photo on the profile. Tom replied that he would not meet anyone for coffee and conversation unless he had seen a photo. The new friend did not reply. Likely not 22 years old.

His roommate’s girlfriend, Alice, was frequently in their room. Tom liked her and had no problem with their making out as he studied. As it became apparent that Tom did not object she stayed overnight about three nights a week. The three had no problem walking around in underwear for the guys and bra and panties for Alice. They would cuddle on Frank’s bed while Tom studied. One evening as Tom was working at his desk he glanced over at Frank and Alice who were making out. Frank was laying on his back and Alice was under the covers. From the movement in the middle of the bed it was obvious his roommate was getting a blow job. Frank looked at Tom and winked as Tom gave as thumbs up and returned to his studies. More than once he walked into the room when they were vigorously fucking. Tom would just say, “Be back in ten minutes.” When he returned there was no embarrassment.

To get his mind off his studies Tom visited the new UConn Student Recreation Center. This four story athletic center had lap and recreational pools, cardio equipment, weights, courts for various sports, rock climbing wall, various classes including spin, yoga, Pilates and other facilities including an indoor running track. Tom began working out daily using the pool, cardio equipment or weights. Of course each exercise activity ended with a shower. He took long showers subconsciously hoping to hook up with someone. One day in the weight room about three weeks into the semester a muscular guy with an adorable smile asked him to spot. Tom gladly stood over this sweating hunk as he lifted weights. Tom thought he caught his new friend looking up his loose fitting gym shorts. Chad then offered to spot for Tom. Chad gave Tom tips as he laid on his back. Tom looked up Chad’s gym shorts and thought he saw a dick and balls. When their lifting was over Chad said, “Time for the showers.” It sounded more like an invitation than announcement. Tom followed him into the locker room and the two were soon in the showers. Chad selected a shower next to Tom’s not a distant one as most guys would do. He made no attempt to hide his interest in Tom’s masterpiece. Chad at about six feet (1.83 m), a few inches shorter than skinny Tom, outweighed him by at least twenty-five pounds (11 kg). The extra weight on Chad was all muscle. While Chad eyed the dick and low hanging balls, Tom with no shame checked out Chad. He noted his new friend had landscaped his body. The balls were smooth and velvety, the crown over his dick had obviously been trimmed with the balls clean shaven. Like Tom’s, his chest was smooth. His muscular pecs held well defined nipples. Chad caught Tom inspecting his body and smiled at him when their eyes met.

They finished their showers, each with slightly fluffed dicks. As the dressed Chad stated, “Got to run, I have a class across campus in fifteen minutes. Sure enjoyed spotting with you. Would you be willing to help me again tomorrow, same time, same place?”

For the next three days they met, spotted while the other lifted weights and each day took longer showers. On Friday as they showered Tom turned his back to Chad and leaned over to wash his feet exposing his willing hole. When he stood and turned around Chad made no attempt to hide his rising dick. They heard someone enter the locker room and both grabbed towels. They went to their lockers which by choice were in a secluded section of the locker room. As they stood next to each other each slowly dried their body. Both dicks raised to near fullness. While Tom’s exceeded his friends in length and girth, Chad had nothing to be ashamed of. At six inches (15 cm) or more it was from Tom’s numerous observations above average. Then Tom made a suggestion, “My roommate and his girlfriend are taking the 6:00 bus to Hartford then the train to her hometown, Stratford. They will not return until late Sunday evening. I will be alone and bored this weekend. Want to come to my room and watch TV, play video games and just chill out.”

With a smile Chad replied, “Sure, with pleasure. I’ll stop and get a pizza on the way over. We can just be together uninterrupted.”

As Tom returned to his room he was tingling with anticipation. Hopefully his new friend was like minded. He certainly had given all the signs. He entered his room just as his roommate was leaving. Tom check the supplies he kept in the back of his desk drawer in hope of hooking up someday.

Promptly at 6:00 Chad knocked on his door. He smiled as he entered the room carrying two pizza boxes and a two liter bottle of Diet Coke. “Hungry my friend?” As they each ate a slice of the vegetarian pizza Chad asked, “How do you feel after the intense workout we had today. I was afraid that I was pushing you too hard. Do you have any sore muscles? You seemed to be straining on the leg press. If you feel sore or tense I could give you a massage.”

Tom felt fine but was not going to pass on the opportunity to be touched by this muscular man. He lied as he said, “You are very perspective, my upper leg feels numb from the workout.”

“Take off your shirt and sweatpants and lie on the bed face down.”

Tom eagerly stripped down to just his dark blue nylon boxer briefs that even when he was soft showed a fetching bulge. He laid on his stomach. Chad took one of Tom’s arms and pulled on it. He massaged each finger and then kneaded down the arm to the pit. While holding the arm out he gently rubbed the pit and then pinched it. He repeated on the other arm. After working on Tom’s back he moved to the feet. Holding each leg he started with the toes and then worked up the leg with special emphasis on the upper leg. After doing each leg he placed hands on each ass cheek and gently at first and then with more pressure gave a rub that would have been painful if it hadn’t been so pleasurable. “Time to roll over.”

Tom rolled over onto his back and with no embarrassment displayed a gigantic bulge in his blue silky boxers that were stained with precum. Tom realized that Chad had removed his sweats and shirt and was just wearing his black bulge filled briefs. With a smile on his face Chad massaged Tom’s chest tickling and then painfully as well as pleasurably tweaking each nipple. Chad’s hand moved to the boxer briefs. As he gently rubbed the bulge Tom reached for Chad’s briefs. He pulled them down, raised his head, leaned in and swallowed the moist dick. When he guzzled the entire piece Chad moaned. After three deep throats Chad loudly whispered, “I’m cumming.” Tom accelerated the slurping and was immediately treated with a mouthful as Chad grabbed his head and forced himself deep into the eager mouth. Tom could not swallow as his throat passage was plugged with the dick, he could not breath as Chad held him tightly against his crotch. When he gagged Chad removed the grip and his softening dick fell as the juices ran down Tom’s throat.

Chad then reached down and with some difficulty managed to lower Tom’s boxers. Using the precum that covered Tom’s dick head Chad lubricated his finger. He then began to gently massage the frenulum (the sensitive flap of skin just below the head of a circumcised penis). While the feeling was amazing Tom was in agony. The massaging of his frenulum was enough to give great pleasure although the delicate touch was not enough to bring him off. He thought his dick was going to explode. Finally he grabbed for his dick to jerk it to completion. Chad pushed his hand away and increased the pressure on the frenulum. As Tom soon exploded Chad placed his hand tightly over the shooters mouth as he attempted to scream with ecstasy. The intense eruption spewed cum from Tom’s chest to his face. Chad released his hand as cum dripped into Tom’s smiling mouth. Chad leaned forward and placed his lips against Tom’s lips. Chad’s tongue explored Tom’s mouth tasting both his own cum and that of his friend.

Chad laid down next to his friend and for fifteen minutes the two happily felt the closeness of the other. Finally Chad said, “I’ll clean you and then we can have more pizza. He grabbed a towel and wiped the drying cum from Tom’s chest and face. As they sat naked on the bed eating another slice of pizza and drinking out of the shared bottle of coke their knees touched. As they each pressed against the other each cock slowly rose to salute their happiness. Chad leaned in, “What can I do to give you total pleasure?”

“You already have. But, I would like you to fuck me. I have necessary supplies. If you are not into fucking that’s OK, more of what we did would be wonderful.”

“I will fuck you on one condition. That you return the favor. As soon as I saw your supersized piece my ass said, ‘I want that’.”

Tom got up and turned on the TV louder than normal. Chad laughed, “Good idea, if I had not muzzled you with my hand the entire campus would have heard of your cumming.” Tom then went to his desk and got the Trojan Ecstasy Condoms and tube of K-Y. He then explained to Chad that these condoms were shaped very different. The end was bigger than normal condoms resulting in no restriction on the dick head with the base being narrow resulting in a tight fit. Tom kneeled in front of his friend and rolled it on. He then slathered the dick with a generous portion of K-Y. Tom then laid on his back placing a pillow under his ass to make his hole easily available. Chad kneeled between the outstretched legs. Tom raised his legs and placed them on Chad’s shoulder. Chad took a blob of K-Y and massaged it around and then into the anxious hole. He then leaned in and gently pressed his dick head in place. Tom smiled, “Give it to me.” Chad went halfway in, then slowly pulled back. Tom smiled. He then shoved in deeper. More smiles from Tom. Then with no mercy he pushed as deep as he could go. Tom stifled a cry of pain. Chad held steady deeply implanted in his friend. Tom’s pain turned into pleasure as he felt Chad’s dick head pressed against that special spot. “Fuck me.” Tom whispered. Chad began thrusting hard and deep. Each thrust brought a level of pleasure Tom had never felt before. Chad gave an especially deep shove and held in place as his face contorted with delight. Tom felt the pulsating dick release its juice of joy deep into him. Although his dick had not been touched Tom was close. He reached down and with two strokes was again covering his chest and face. As Tom whispered a cry of pleasure some of the spurts of cum again landed in his mouth. Chad leaned in, kissed his friend and again tasted his spunk.

Following a period of cuddling and cleaning of Tom by Chad they had another slice of pizza and shared more of the bottle of soda with knees pressed against each other. Their exhausted dicks this time stayed soft. “Chad, I want to please you after our dicks have an opportunity to rest. I had not considered being a top and am not prepared. I am afraid the condom you used might not fit me. I certainly do not want to have it break in you. Since our dicks need a break could we take your car and go to CVS. Hopefully they will have magnum condoms.”

Chad smiled, “Let’s go.”

They went into the store and found Trojan magnums in the family planning section. They were BareSkin, not Ecstasy. Tom was happy when he noted the diagram on the condom box showed a shape similar to the Ecstasy, tight at the base and loose at the head. Tom suggested they also buy some Ben Jerry’s ice cream. They selected two pints that would help them build up their strength after the strenuous man to man workouts. When Tom handed the two boxes of Magnum BareSkins and ice cream to the college age male clerk he smiled at the two. As he handed them the receipt he said, “You two have a lovely evening.”

Back in the room Tom admitted to Chad that he had rarely topped. Chad laughed as he replied, “I have never taken a dick as big as yours. We are both in virgin territory.” Since it had been over an hour since their last encounter the two testosterone filled teenagers were ready again. Tom opened the pack of BareSkins. Chad said, “Let me do that.” He opened the package and examined the condom. Finding the correct side he placed it on Tom’s now wet head and rolled it to the base. He noted that while the condom was loose at the head end it was firmly attached at the bottom. It was big enough at one end so it would not break and tight enough at the other so it would not slip. Chad then opened the tube of lube and generously greased Tom’s shaft. He then laid on his back with his ass raised by a pillow. Tom took the tube from his hand and squeezed out a glob. Tom then massaged it around the hole and shoved some deep as his finger probed Chad. Having forgotten to turn on the TV Tom crossed the room, he turned it on and increased the volume to hide any cries of pain or pleasure.

Just as his friend had done Tom kneeled between the waiting bottoms legs. The moving of the spread legs to his shoulders resulted in the hole being totally opened and exposed. Tom leaned in as he had seen both Chad and Jay do when they began their fucks. Chad pleaded, “Go slow cowboy. Stop as soon as your mushroom head is in.” Tom did as instructed. “Hold it. My ass is adjusting to the biggest dick it has ever encountered. Now move in a little more.” Tom did as instructed. “A little deeper.” Tom did as instructed shoving as deep as he could go. “Whoa, stop! Need to adjust to your piece.” Tom held steady. So far he had had no special feeling of pleasure. “OK, now very gently move back and then with tenderness push back in.” Tom did as instructed. Chad got a smile on his face as he felt the dick touching the spot that gave him great pleasure. “Fuck me gently.” Tom did as instructed. “Now fuck me hard.” As Tom went in deep and then pulled back until his head was almost out and then thrust in he felt a sensation surrounding his dick that could not be created with a hand or deep throat. As he felt the pleasure he thrust harder. The thrusting was almost more than Chad could take. He wanted to ask Tom to slow down yet he also wanted the deep fast and furious thrusts. Just as Chad felt he could no longer accept the pain Tom’s dick began to pulsate. Tom shoved in as deep as he could as he felt his cum filling the condom. The feeling was so intense that Tom felt light headed and almost fell onto Chad. Chad reached for his own dick and stroked it to a massive finish. Most of Chad’s cream shot onto his face and in his hair. Tom panted as he watched the explosion. Tom lowered himself onto Chad. The two kissed with Chad’s cum seeping into both mouths. With his dick still implanted Tom wrapped his arms around his friend while whispering, “That was amazing. Now I know why fuckers I see on porn seem so happy”.

Tom had never felt as content while the two slept together, body against body, in the narrow dorm bed. The next morning Chad topped Tom to near completion. They changed positions and Tom was next on top. They reversed positions for a total of three sessions each. Finally Chad ripped off his and Tom’s condoms and while kneeling over his friend took the two dicks in hand and zealously jacked both to an intense finish. Chad smiled down at his cum covered friend. He gently lowered himself and the sticky cream now covered each from abs to chest and faces as Chad rubbed his cheeks and lips over Tom’s cum splattered face.

Following showers they each had a protein bar and coffee from the lobby vending machine. Following an intense workout at the Recreation Center the hungry boys had humongous breakfasts at the dining hall. The remainder of the day they discussed their plans and dreams, studied together in Tom’s room and the library. Of course the study sessions were interrupted by encounters of the best kind.

That night as Tom contently cuddled next to Chad he thought to himself, ‘This is the man I want to spend the rest of my life with’.

AND HE DID!

Epilogue:

The two became a loving couple in both body and soul. With their daily routines at the Recreation Center Tom’s body bulked up as his arm and leg muscles developed, abs tightened and pecs became well defined. Chad manscaped his love resulting in smooth balls and a neatly trimmed crotch.

The following semester they shared a dorm room as they shared their lives. Tom’s final three years at UConn they rented a two bedroom off campus apartment that they shared with a lesbian couple they met through the Rainbow Center.

When Chad graduated a year before Tom he was hired by a firm in Hartford. They kept the apartment and Chad commuted to work. After graduation Tom also worked in Hartford. They rented a one bedroom apartment with a view of the Connecticut River in downtown Hartford. The tenants in their building were mostly singles and couples (both gay and straight) in their 20s and 30s. The fitness center in the building provided a place for exercise and meeting fit guys.

Although Tom and Chad enjoyed checking out guys and gay porn neither had a desire for sex with anyone but their love. Early in their relationship they had shared their sex histories. Chad was amazed that his love had been a toy boy. He had never been with or had a desire to be with a female. While Tom felt ashamed that basically he had been a male whore Chad saw it as just part of cumming of age.

They married a month after Tom’s graduation. Following a period of bewilderment Tom’s parents accepted Chad as their son’s soulmate. Chad’s parents were not so understanding but eventually tolerated the existence of Tom.

And they lived happily ever after!

Dear Reader – While Tommy’s tale was about the cumming of age of a 14 year old my next book, also a cumming of age story, tells how 45 year old Mike found himself. Mike at mid-life realizes life changes are necessary for survival. During these changes he discovers the real Mike. The first chapter of MIKE FINDS HIMSELF was published the same day as Tommy’s last chapter.

Your comments would be greatly appreciated. Happy reading! Tall Guy

Copyright © 2020 Tallguyct; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great story of coming of age. Tommy started out as a curious 14 year old boy and became a very good lover of Chad who he met his freshman year of college. They have married a month after Tom graduates from UCONN. Tommy had many adventures as he grew up starting with checking out gay pages on the neighbors computer, then using the handle of an ice cream scoop to fuck himself as he masturbated. He eventually had a great weekend with his neighbor as they went to work on the house they were moving to, Tom also had some adventures in the video section of a porn shop. 

Link to comment

Thanks for reading - I hope you also enjoy Mike Finds Himself, another cumming of age, except Mike's didn't happen until he was 45. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..