Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 3,184 Words
  • 2,465 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Forget the Moon! - 10. Chapter 10

"Excellent choice," Gideon nearly purred. "Now, up you get. We're moving this to the bed."

A strong hand pulled Regan upward by the crisscross of ropes spanning his upper back. It put some tension on the Omega's bound arms but wasn't painful. The force was generally distributed along the ropes around his torso. Though, it wasn't meant for suspension. Gideon had something different in mind for when he wanted his mate hanging.

Regan quickly found himself belly-down on the edge of the bed with his head off the side and a silk-covered pillow under his lower stomach. When he shifted, the tip of his cock rubbed against it, but he didn't think he'd be able to get much more friction than that. The bed was high, which meant that when Regan tipped his head up, he was face-to-dick with his overbearing mate's rather surprising piercing.

"You sure that if I move that ring around by accident, it won't hurt you?" Regan asked as a shadow of concern passed over his features.

In answer, Gideon pinched the silvery ball at the tip and gave it a rough tug. His breath hissed through his teeth as the sensation ricocheted down to his balls. More precum welled, sliding down the Alpha's visibly throbbing shaft.

Regan wiggled until he was able to catch the rolling bead with the tip of his tongue. He then carefully wrapped his lips around the head of the Alpha's shaft and consumed the rest of the precum with a gentle suck. Whether it was in his Omega genes, or whether it was the fact that it was Gideon, the young wolf couldn't tell. But, the mere taste of the silver wolf was downright intoxicating to Reg. The amber-eyed youth expressed as much with a rumbling, but muffled, moan.

"Fuck," Gideon groaned, hips twitching with the need to bury himself in the warm, wet heat surrounding him. "Your mouth is the second best thing that has ever been wrapped around my cock," the Alpha told Regan, pushing forward an inch and retreating until the Omega was sucking the tip again, his tongue exploring the metal sphere there.

Keening sounds resonated from the back of Regan's throat every time that Gideon pulled away. He enjoyed the sensation of the heated length moving within his mouth. He had long forgotten about his tied hands until he tried to move in order to grasp onto the Alpha's hips. He let out a snort of frustration at being unable to touch.

"The best thing that's ever been squeezed nice and tight around me has to be your ass… but we'll get to that later." Gideon dipped his cock deeper as Regan sucked. "I'm going to push you hard, mate. Both with your punishment and your sweet mouth taking me. If it's truly too much and you need me to stop and check-in with you, drag your teeth on me. That should get my attention quickly." The Alpha's grin was fierce as he twined his fingers into Regan's curls and used them as a handle to pull the Omega's head back, taking his hard length from the younger man's full lips. "I don't mind a bit of teeth, anyway." Gideon leaned down and stole a quick kiss. "Understand?"

"Yeah," Regan responded headily, his amber eyes already darkening with lust. "However you want…"

"Then take my cock," Gideon growled, releasing his hold on his mate's soft curls. "Show me how deep you can take me, and I'll show you how to take me deeper."

The Omega didn't hesitate to wiggle and shift until he was able to take the silver wolf's member until about a fourth was left. He then hummed in contentment. Regan didn't understand how or why Holton felt that this was a punishment, but he wasn't going to start complaining.

"No teeth unless you can't take it and need me to stop," Gideon warned, sliding his length out and back in slowly. The Alpha reached down, his long arms able to reach the rounded globes of Regan's tempting ass. He gripped a cheek in each hand, squeezing and rubbing.

The younger wolf made loud and muffled sounds of approval, taking care not to bite down in the slightest. His hips squirmed, the touch of his Alpha urging him further into arousal despite the lack of friction. Regan wanted more but was unable to seek it for himself or ask for it. Perhaps it was a punishment, after all. So, why did it keep turning him on?

The Omega didn't notice when one large hand left it's groping and lifted into the air. He definitely noticed when that hand came down on his left buttcheek with a resounding smack.

Amber eyes widened at the sensation, but Regan ensured not to bite down. So, Holton really was a kinky bastard, tying him up so he could spank him like some misbehaving little Omega. Forget the fact that he really was a misbehaving Omega! There was a slight problem in his muffled complaints, however...the sting actually felt good.

"Yesssss," Gideon hissed, thickening in Regan's warm mouth. The Alpha thrust in and out, careful not to push further than his mate had first taken him. Gideon smacked Regan's backside again on the same cheek, then the other. He delighted in the soft moan muffled by his cock. "Wicked little Omega, running off naked. Anyone could have seen you, seen what's mine. Going off with such rudeness when I hadn't even checked the area for safety." Gideon's voice was low and rumbling, seeming to caress down Regan's spine. "I should spank your ass red and not let you come. You're lucky that no one touched you. They'd be missing an arm, and you wouldn't sit for a week."

Regan couldn't reply with his mouth so pleasantly occupied, but he rolled his hips slightly from side to side as he tried not to cum just from the delicious sting. Holton's possessiveness was usually an exasperating ordeal, but in that kinky scenario, the Omega actually enjoyed it. A part of him even wanted more.

"Ready to take me deeper?" Gideon asked, voice deepening as he pressed to the back of Regan's tongue and delivered several heavy-handed swats to his mate's backside. Khonsu, Gideon loved how they jiggled just a little bit after every smack. It was positively mesmerizing.

In response, Regan merely sucked harder, as if by sucking alone, he could inhale more of his mate's flesh.

"Swallow and concentrate on the tip of your tongue. Keep that tongue busy, and it will help distract from the urge to gag. Sometimes wiggling your toes helps," Gideon instructed, rocking a little deeper. "Take a deep breath through your nose as I'm pushing in. I'm long enough, and thick enough I'll cut off your air." The Alpha's cock twitched with interest at the thought, painting the taste of precum into Regan's mouth. "I won't stay in long enough for you to pass out, but I'll enjoy controlling when you can breathe. Remember your stop signal." Gideon caressed his mate's rosy ass. Lovely. "Nod when you're ready."

Regan nodded gently. He was eager to find out how much of the Alpha he could take in. The very idea was like a challenge to him.

Gideon pushed forward until he felt the back of Regan's throat. "Swallow," the Alpha commanded, trying to keep his voice gentle but his growl snuck through. The rumble in Gideon's chest grew as he pushed into Regan's throat, so slick and hot as it constricted around him. "So damn perfect." The Alpha didn't realize he'd said it out loud. He was too enraptured by the feel of his cock head slipping into Regan's throat, the Omega's tongue thrumming the shaft, the sight of the warm body stretched out before him, bound, toes wiggling.

The younger wolf did his best to swallow around the hot flesh that had taken over his mouth and reached further than he could have ever imagined. As strange and new as the sensation was, Regan found that he really liked it. He tried to express as much, by pressing and dragging his tongue along the underside of his mate's shaft.

"You keep that up, and I'll forget to spank you," Gideon said with a groan as he gave Regan's ass a half-hearted smack that did little more than sting deliciously against the Omega's skin.

Gideon sank his fingers into Regan's soft curls as he stopped advancing and withdrew just as slowly until his tip was resting against his Omega's lips.

"You, my mate, are the sexiest, most maddening, most desirable creature I've ever laid eyes on," Gideon told him honestly. "Now, how did you like my cock in your throat? You took it very well."

Regan took in a sharp breath through his nose. He carefully closed his mouth until it encircled the piercing on the head of the silver wolf's shaft and gave the very tip a lick. His darkened, amber eyes never left Gideon's gaze. But, the intent was gone when he tried to get his jaw working again enough to be able to respond. "A-hem," He responded as he cleared his throat. "I d-didn't bite down, now did I? Of course I liked it."

The slim Omega hissed a bit as he moved and felt the sting on his butt cheeks. Even so, the words out of his mouth were: "But, I'd like it even more if I had you inside of me."

"I was going to try fucking your throat and spanking you some more," Gideon growled. "But that can wait for another time. I think I want your ass even more than you want me to take it."

In a blink, Regan found himself flipped around. He was face down on the bed with his legs hanging off the side. The bed was so tall that his toes barely touched the soft rug beneath them. The tip of the Omega's hard length rubbed sensually against the silk coverlet.

Cool, wet slickness slid down Regan's cleft, making him suck in a harsh breath. He expelled it raggedly as Gideon brought both palms down on both cheeks with a final hard smack.

"Love your ass," the Alpha murmured absently as his fingers slid to Regan's center, rubbing in circles before pressing a thick finger inside.

The sensation was more uncomfortable than when he had been stretched the night before. Though Gideon had stopped the spanking, his skin still felt as if it were vibrating under an unseen onslaught. Despite all of this, Regan's core burned with need. "Gideon, please," he whispered. The very tone was shameful to him, but he was beyond the point of caring. He'd do whatever it took to feel the hot flesh spearing him.

"You'll be good for me?" Gideon asked, finding Regan's prostate and stroking it before adding a second finger and repeating the motion, thrumming his fingertips against the sensitive flesh. "No more running off or putting yourself at risk? You'll talk to me, and we'll find a safe outlet for your frustrations together."

"Yes, whatever you want," Regan responded as he urged his backside further against the Alpha's fingers. "Just please…inside me?"

Gideon removed his hand, slicking his length before notching the pierced head to Regan's entrance. "Anything my mate desires," the Alpha said as he sheathed himself deep into the smaller man. Gideon gripped the ropes crisscrossing Regan's back, using them to pull the Omega's body back to bury himself completely, then grinding his hips forward.

"Oh, fuck," Regan hissed in a mixture of pleasure and pain. He nearly came then and there, which would have been an embarrassment he wouldn't have ever lived down.

"Yessssss," Gideon hissed. "So tight, so perfect." The Alpha pulled back and slammed home again. "Your ass is fucking nirvana," he groaned, beginning a hard rhythm of thrusting, watching as his thick length stretched the sweet body beneath him.

If someone were to have told Regan that he'd one day be a quivering mess of nerve endings and pleasure after a controlling Alpha with odd kinks tied him up and spanked him, he'd had never believed it. Though he would have preferred to have full use of his arms, he couldn't quite deny that it was strangely nice just to receive.

"More," the Omega keened. "Harder!"

Ok, so maybe it was more than just "nice."

"Harder?" Gideon used the ropes as a handle and buried himself deeply in his Omega. "Harder than that, baby?"

Regan let out unintelligible noises of content until he was able to speak real words again. "Gods, yes," he insisted.

"You're a fucking angel," Gideon said softly, reaching under the mattress and sliding something free. "There's too much cushion on the mattress for me to pound into you like I'd love to. We'll have to move to another piece of furniture. I have the perfect thing, but I think it's time to take these ropes off." The Alpha draped his body over Regan's back, rotating his hips to rub inside his mate. Gideon's hand appeared in front of Regan's eyes with something glittering silver and wickedly sharp. "Think you can hold nice and still for me?"

The Omega was too far gone in the pleasurable waves rolling through his body that he didn't care what the Alpha wanted to do anymore. "Mm-hmm," he responded languidly.

Gideon straightened, unable to keep himself from moving inside Regan as he did. The Omega just felt too damn good, tight and hot around him. The knife was specially made, though Regan didn't know it. The tip was dull and slightly rounded. The blade had no edge until a fourth of the way from the end. It allowed Gideon to drag the tip of the knife gently down Regan's smooth skin, drawing a shudder from the Omega. Gideon turned the blade and yanked upward, slicing cleanly through the rope. The cool metal tip slid against Regan's flesh again as the Alpha found the next knot to cut. Four knots disposed of and the Omega was free with ruby sections of rope draped over and around him.

Regan let out a loud gasp. The drag of the blade and the release of the rope were all new sensations to him. They were more than enough to tip him over the edge. "Gideon," he keened. "Couldn't...came all over...not again."

"Damn, I think I'm already in love with you," the Alpha said, wonder in his voice. He pulled out, turning Regan over and massaging the Omega's arms. Gideon was still hard as a stone, but his mate looked so sweet and done in, he decided Regan had given enough. The Alpha didn't need to climax every time he was hard. Taking care of Regan was more important.

In spite of everything he found utterly annoying and exasperating about his mate, Holton's confession caused a flurry of butterflies in his stomach. Regan was about to respond with his own feelings about the matter, but then he felt something quite hard against him. His brows drew up in confusion. "Wait, how are you gonna say that when you haven't even…" he griped as he wiggled until he was able to rub his thigh against the silver wolf's hardness, in spite of the sting of pain that the movement caused. "It's downright offensive. I need you to cum. All over me."

"Regan, what are you- fuck, your skin is so soft…" Gideon groaned as he thrust against the smaller man. "You want that? My cum across your skin? Marking you as mine to anyone who catches your scent?"

A bright blush formed on the Omega's face, but he nodded. "Yes. I want you to cum right here against me," he replied.

"Won't be difficult," Gideon told Regan with a growl in his voice. The Alpha was suddenly over Regan, rubbing his hard length against the Omega's flat stomach. "Just looking at you nearly makes me climax. And you feel so damned good against me, beneath me. Fuck," Gideon snarled as warmth splashed Regan's skin again and again. The Alpha pressed his forehead to his mate's as he growled his release.

A sly, wide smile formed on the amber-eyed wolf's face. "Now, I feel loved," he admitted.

A sound drew the attention of both wolves towards the direction of the front door of the house, where a combination of the doorbell being pressed and frantic knocking was heard.

"Best sound-proofing money can buy, my ass," Gideon grumbled as he rolled to lay next to his mate.

He propped himself up with one arm and took in the sight of Regan, looking thoroughly debauched. It made warmth fill his chest in an entirely unfamiliar way. He stroked two fingertips gently down the smaller man's cheek, and his heart stuttered when Regan turned his head and nipped a finger then kissed the sting away with a smirk on his soft lips. Gideon smiled back, reaching down to the mess he'd made on his mate. He smeared the pale fluid splattered into Regan's skin until it disappeared, leaving the Alpha's unmistakable claiming scent behind.

"My close friend, Jedrek, is here, I believe," Gideon told Regan, leaning down to steal a soft kiss from his mate's tempting lips. "I think he may have been blessed with an Omega mate as I have." The glint in the Alpha's silvery eyes turned impish. "I wonder if his Omega is as much of an endearing brat as mine. I have a feeling I'm going to enjoy having my hands full with you."

Though he wouldn't call himself a brat, Regan chose to selectively hear only the "endearing" part of that statement. "Heh," he snickered softly to himself as he carefully stretched. "You say that now."

Another round of frantic knocking spurred back up. It was closer, likely the bedroom door. It sounded like his cousin, Simon's, wild knuckle-tapping. There was a distant sound of raised voices followed by a heavier thudding. That would be Jedrek, Gideon thought with amusement.

"I'm going to be calling that sound-proofing company," Gideon said under his breath before turning to Regan. "Want to come meet Jedrek? His expression is rather amusing when he's all worked up about something." The Alpha stood, eyebrows lowering. "Clothing will be required."

Regan raised a brow. "Can I borrow something of yours to wear?" He asked.

"I wouldn't have it any other way," Gideon replied with a grin, rummaging in a cupboard.

They left the secret room in similar clothes, black t-shirts, and lounging pants. The shirt stretched across Gideon's broad chest and biceps. On Regan, it was more like a dress, and the pants were rolled up at the ankle to keep the Omega from tripping with every step. Thank Khonsu for the drawstring waist.

"I could simply carry you everywhere," Gideon offered as they approached the bedroom door that was rattling wildly from the banging. "Then you wouldn't have to worry about tripping over hems."

"You keep carrying me around, and I will end up a spoiled brat," the Omega countered.

Copyright © 2019 Thirdly, HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Love 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good Lord Almighty I need a fan after that one! Woo hot as hell! Don't think I'll read anything this weekend to top that!

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
51 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Good Lord Almighty I need a fan after that one! Woo hot as hell! Don't think I'll read anything this weekend to top that!

Success.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
10 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

I also just realized how much of my countryness came out in my comment!

Twas brilliant! 💜

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..