Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 3,581 Words
  • 2,980 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Forget the Moon! - 3. Chapter 3

Honey’s cheeks bloomed pink as he nodded, hands clasping over his pounding heart, tipping his head back, closing his eyes, and puckering his lips.

A cherub. That's what the young wolf reminded him of. He was still feeling the buzz from his earlier drink. Otherwise, he might have thought twice about the way the blond had puckered his lips. He dove down without any hesitation, pressing their lips together a few times. The tip of his tongue dragged along the bottom of Honey's upper lip until he was able to coax the wolf's mouth partially open. When he was finally allowed inside, he let out a groan of pleasure that was lost in their kiss.

His tongue chased the younger man’s own as if he wanted to memorize its texture. Every hesitant slide that Honey tried to reciprocate made the violet-eyed man’s inner beast want more. The beast wanted to devour the Omega; to savor every inch of him. When was the last time that he wanted anyone so badly, let alone another man?

“Mmm, you taste so much sweeter than your namesake,” Jedrek rumbled. “I want, no, I need more of you. Can I, Honey? Can I have more of you?”

“Anything…All of me.”

Jedrek leaned down to scoop the wolf up into his arms by his thighs, prompting the blond to clasp onto his broad shoulders and his legs to curl around the larger man’s waist. He then walked them over to the bed and sat down, ensuring that Honey sat comfortably on his lap. His large hand was gentle as it raked along the loose strands that fell from the younger man’s ponytail. Jed reached back to gently tug the hair tie off so that the rest of the gorgeous hair, which very much resembled spun gold beneath the light of the room, was freed. It tumbled around the Omega wolf’s face like the halo of a real angel.

He was beautiful...beautiful enough that Jedrek’s inner beast wanted to purr and curl all around him as if he were precious enough to want to hide him away. But, the wolf was a person, not an object, and he couldn’t keep him forever. Jed didn’t want to keep him forever...right? Right! It wasn’t how he did things. No attachments, only a single night of pleasure. That’s all that he allowed himself to have.

Jedrek loosened the velvet cord of his shirt enough to be able to tug it all off, exposing his massive torso and every muscled inch that came with it.

Honey didn’t notice the soft moan that fell from his lips as his mate was revealed to him. The Omega’s hands traced reverently across broad pectorals. He licked his lips, breath stuttering as his fingertips traced around nipples several shades darker than the man’s dusky skin tone. Honey’s eyes drew lower, and he began to count. Two…four… six…oh, sweet Khonsu, an eight-pack. Honey felt dizzy, his head buzzing as his fingers followed his eyes’ path. Heat pooled low in the Omega’s belly, into his groin. His skin felt hot; fevered. A soft whimper fell from his lips.

Jed couldn't be more pleased with how the cherub couldn't seem to stop staring and of the hesitant touches. He took hold of the hem of Honey's shirt and leaned down to whisper into his ear. “Here, let me help you out of your clothes, little angel,” he urged as he worked quickly. Before the wolf realized it, Jedrek had tossed Honey’s shirt aside and shifted them onto the bed to tug the blond’s pants off and then his own. When the two of them were finally naked, Jedrek took in the sight of the softly rounded Omega on his bed.

He was male. There was no doubt about that. He also had curves on his body, the kind that society kept trying to brainwash people into thinking they were unattractive. But, by the Gods, did it do nothing to deter his burning arousal. He wanted him so badly, every inch of him. Now that he was able to get a good look at his nude form, he was absolutely certain.

Honey was a fucking cherub.

The blond had come down from some clouded paradise to try to break down his very will.

Why can’t we keep him? His inner beast all but demanded. He should be ours for more than a mere several hours.

No! He argued back. He didn't keep lovers for more than a day; it was his code. And yet, as his hands trailed up over thick thighs, a round mound of a belly, and back down again…

Fuck!

Jedrek’s eyes gently glowed as tiny violet flames escaped the corners of his mouth. He didn’t even realize that his fire had slipped out as he once again claimed Honey’s lips and all but devoured every inch of the wolf’s mouth. The fire, in large quantities, was quite dangerous for any other species except his own. However, in his inebriated state, Jed wasn’t as cautious as he usually was in regards to his flames. He didn’t even realize he let any flames loose.

{Damn, if I don’t slow down, I’ll cum before I even breach him.} Jedrek thought to himself. {He’s just so damn gorgeous, a cherub! Gods, I just want to keep him…}

Honey gasped into the kiss, sucking the flickering flames into himself. It didn't burn; there was no pain. How was it possible? Did finding a mate and consummating the bond cause hallucinations? If it was a hallucination, it wasn't just his sight affected. The fire slipped down his throat like sweet brandy, a soft, delicious burn. Its heat coiled in the Omega’s chest, then curled outward, filling him and adding to the heavy ache of desire in his groin.

It wasn't just his eyes that were seeing odd things or his body feeling them. His ears were playing tricks on him, too. Though Jedrek’s lips were pressed tight to his own, Honey had clearly heard his mate’s voice. He’d called Honey a cherub, said he’d wanted to keep him. The sentiment made the Omega’s heart swell. His head fell back, a tiny lick of flame trickling from his own lips as he gasped for breath, pressing as much of his soft skin to as much of Jedrek’s hard planes as he could. But it wasn’t enough. It was like Honey wanted to crawl inside the man’s chest and live there, surrounded by the warmth of that haunting violet fire.

“Please!” Honey begged with no idea what he was asking for. He simply needed and he knew his mate could give him whatever it was his body and mind were clamoring for.

The sound of that sweet, sweet plea made Jedrek feel headier than the drinks he’d had back in the club.

{Absolutely,} Jedrek vowed mentally. {I’ll give you whatever you want tonight.}

His bedside table held several different flasks, each with different properties. Some were flavored, some helped numb pain, and others; like the one that he chose enhanced pleasure. He wasted no time in sliding a coated finger inside the cherub, spreading and coating the substance as he began to stretch the younger man.

Jedrek’s other hand and his lips did not remain idle. He pressed kisses to Honey’s stomach, chest, and hardened buds. He kissed and sucked on the side of the wolf’s neck as his free hand stroked the blond’s solid shaft.

{It’s been so long since I was last with a man. I don’t want to hurt him.} He thought. Aloud, he said: “Let me know if anything hurts, little angel.”

“You won’t hurt me,” Honey gasped out, blind faith coming through in his words. “Feels so good…”

Regardless, the older man took his time to ensure that the Omega would be able to take his length without much difficulty. He’d heard that wolves accommodated faster than humans, but he didn’t want to take any chances. Jed tried his best to carefully rock his way inside the wolf’s depths, but he found himself nearly balls deep faster than he had anticipated.

{Fuck!} “Honey, are you ok?” He asked.

“No,” the pink-cheeked Omega whimpered, his golden hair flying as he shook his head, eyes scrunched tight. He was definitely not okay. Honey had lost his mind. “More…I need…Please…” A soft whine passed his lips as he arched and wiggled, trying to get more of his mate, deeper, touching everywhere inside him, filling him until it quenched this ache in his heart and his groin.

The beast inside Jedrek couldn't have been more pleased or more eager to comply. He lowered his upper half, sliding his arms up until he was able to firmly grasp the wolf's shoulders, using them as leverage to tug him into his thrusts. They were not as gentle as he would have liked. The satisfaction of filling the wolf beneath him, again and again, all but took over his entire mind.

{So hot. Why is he so hot?} He wondered. “Cry out for me, little angel,” he growled as he leaned down to gently nip at one of Honey’s nipples.

Yes, so warm… So good,” the Omega cried mindlessly, clutching Jedrek’s head to his chest, fingers tangled in soft, inky locks. The slight change in position left Honey’s rigid cock rubbing against his mate’s perfect abs with every thrust and every time Jedrek pounded deep and hard it sent a spark from his ass to his cock. Each small flare of pleasure built until it was like a roaring bonfire inside him. Honey was sure if he opened his eyes, they would glow bright enough to cast their undulating shadows across the ceiling. Such pleasure would surely kill him, burn him to ashes, but he couldn’t bring himself to wish for anything other than to fling himself into the flames Jedrek sent roaring through him.

Jedrek basked in every single sound that fell from the younger man’s lips. He reveled in the fingers digging into his scalp, and in the scent of the blond beneath him. Reluctantly, he shifted enough so that he could claim Honey’s lips once more, sucking hard on the wolf’s tongue as his hand wrapped around the blue-eyed beauty’s shaft and began to stroke it, as well. His pace did not slow or falter the entire time.

Honey’s body went tight, flames sparking behind his eyelids as his nails dug into Jedrek’s shoulders. The Omega felt his nail sharpening, his canines taking on a point to dig into his lower lip causing twin drops of blood to well up. It was something that happened when Honey's emotions ran too high when he got too worked up. It was extremely embarrassing. It wasn't normal. Especially not for an Omega. Clarissa had said it was because Honey didn't get out to run enough. But it always seemed to make his father a bit anxious when Honey ran with the pack. Simon would always spend the entire run watching over Honey and not having any time of his own to recuperate and enjoy his wolf form. The Omega had gained control of his little slips of fang and claw several years ago, though Clarissa hadn't stopped pestering him to run more.

But at that moment, Honey couldn't bring himself to care that he was likely shaming himself in front of his new mate or what the other wolf might think of him. The Omega could only feel, lost in the pleasure consuming him, the pounding in his heart, and the roaring in his ears. Honey had spent his life doing his best to be the quiet supporter of others, the one who cooked meals for a house of hungry werewolves, who cleaned and did all the laundry, who stayed in his room during the night of the full moon pacing his small space until dawn… Honey took in the ecstasy crashing through him greedily and howled his pleasure without a shred of reservation as his nails raked his mate’s back. He took and thought of nothing but how he felt, what he wanted.

Hidden beneath a small, tumbled pile of his clothes, the Khonsu stone shimmered and glowed.

“Fuck!” Jedrek hissed aloud. “Yes, howl...howl as much as you want, angel,” he encouraged as he pounded so hard into the wolf that the bed began to shriek in protest. {And you can claw my back all over if you need to. So damn hot.} He shifted his angle so that he could press into one of Honey’s nipples with his free hand and work the younger man’s shaft harder with the hand that was still wrapped around the hard flesh.

Honey howled again, his orgasm seeming to go on and on. Jedrek was relentless, seeming to be driven to wring every last drop of pleasure from the Omega beneath him. Honey adored every moment, mindless and wanton as the need that had gripped him was finally being sated. His howl dropped to a long, drawn-out moan as a final, tremendous flash of pleasure crashed through him, his claws digging into his mate's shoulders and clinging desperately. It felt like dying, falling into shards of himself as bliss broke through him like a rock through a windowpane. Honey let himself go, trusting his mate to carry him through it.

{Yes, cherub, that’s right.} Jedrek thought as he took in the sight of the young man’s release. He finally slowed down his movements until he was motionless, but still fully inside. He swiped blond locks away from Honey’s face as he assessed his breathing. “Are you ok?”

“Nmmmf?" the Omega asked. His heart was still skipping like a rabbit, his breaths rapid and shallow. Tanzanite eyes were wide, and a bit dazed, looking huge as they blinked slowly at Jedrek as Honey’s brain tried to reboot.

Jedrek reached over to carefully wipe away the blood that had trickled from wolf’s lips. “Still with me, little angel?” He questioned patiently.

“Mmmyeah?” Honey said uncertainly, tongue flicking without thinking to lap the pad of Jedrek’s thumb.

“Nothing hurts too much?” The larger man prompted. “Do you want to stop?”

“Nothing hurts at all.” Honey’s smile was wide and as sweet as his name. “That felt amazing. I’ve never… Well… Thank you for making me feel that way.” The Omega flung his arms around Jedrek’s neck and attempted to hug the stuffing out of him, seemingly oblivious to a certain part of the larger man’s anatomy that was still buried deep inside him.

“Good,” Jedrek responded with a half-smirk as he rolled them so that Honey was on top. He gave a sharp upward thrust as his large hands took hold of the younger man’s hips. “Want to try again?”

"A-again?" Honey blinked rapidly, trying to pull his frazzled brain into order. "But I thought now you fall asleep immediately and I go do some cleaning?" He was sure that's what Clarissa said happened with males. After sex, males would pass out and snore right away, and the other partner would go and finish things up for themselves. Honey had assumed that finishing up would mean chores and such that out to be done before bed.

“Cleaning?” Jed was quite confused with the wolf’s expectations. “So, you don’t want to go another round?”

“We can?” Honey asked breathlessly, looking like someone had offered him the most amazing gift. Something he’d wanted but had never thought he could have.. “I mean, you can do that again tonight? You don’t have to rest for a while?” Clarissa had been very clear about the sleeping and snoring part of mating.

“I don’t get tired until after a third round or so,” Jedrek replied as his thumbs rubbed gentle circles above Honey’s hips. “So, what do you say?”

"Yes, please!" the Omega blurted, nearly clapping his hands with joy. "That is if you don't mind. It feels so good. Are you sure you don't want me to do it to you? It seems selfish for me to have the best part all the time."

Jedrek gave a few shallow thrusts into the blond’s heat. “If by doing it to me, you mean riding me like this? Then, yes,” He practically purred. “We can do it any way you want so long as I get to remain inside you.”

“Riding you. I like it.” Honey shifted, lifting himself slightly then easing back down, pushing his hips to take as much of Jedrek as possible. The Omega shivered and gasped in delight. “You feel so deep inside me. So thick. But it feels so perfect.” Honey threw his head back, rocking against the hard body beneath him.

{Fucking beautiful,} Jedrek thought to himself. “Let me see your eyes,” he whispered. As soon as tanzanite blue met violet, he shifted so that he could more easily piston sharply into the Omega’s entrance. “Yesss,” he growled as he continued at a steady pace. The larger man had stamina for days.

Honey’s usual discomfort at the oddity of his eyes, too big and not the normal shade of blue, tried to rear its head. But at that moment Jedrek shifted slightly and thrust hard, catching the Omega’s sweet spot. It sent a nearly painful coil of pleasure through him, a drip of precum escaping his tip to slip down his length, which was hard again. Honey’s head tipped forward, tanzanite eyes locking with Jedrek’s amethyst as soft sounds of pleasure fell from the smaller man’s lips.

Jedrek swung his upper body back up and shifted them so that the Omega was on his lap and the larger man’s long legs were braced on the floor. He wrapped an arm around Honey’s waist and another around the wolf’s shoulders to hold him steady as he all but rammed against the blond’s prostate. His inner beast couldn’t be more thrilled, as it wanted more of the cherub. But, they couldn’t keep the little angel. Therefore, he tried to wring out as much pleasure from the blue-eyed beauty as he could. Jed tried his best to ignore the slight clench of despair that threatened to break his resolve at having to let Honey go.

The Omega keened his pleasure; claws barely restrained from biting into the broad shoulders he gripped so tightly as he pushed back into every thrust. The sound of flesh meeting flesh filled the room. Honey saw nothing but intense, violet eyes as sharp pleasure coiled inside him. He was so hard it hurt. He wanted to touch himself, but he was unable to let go of the man beneath him to reach down and relieve the throbbing ache. He wanted to spill himself across Jedrek’s skin then rub it in, rolling on his mate’s chiseled mate’s body and completely cover Jedrek in Honey’s scent.

The arm around Honey’s waist slipped between their bodies to grasp onto Honey’s shaft as Jedrek’s mouth found the wolf’s. He didn’t realize that, once again, violet fire from his core fed right through their kiss. {Come for me again, lovely cherub.} He thought to himself, not realizing that the very thought carried over, as well.

Honey drank down the flames, breathing them in as the words in his mate's mind washed through him. His pleasure crested, the violet fire was flashing from his own lips as he cried out. His body tightened, muscles trembling as his vision grayed around the edges. The bliss was so intense it seemed to overwhelm his other senses. There was no sight or sound, only the feel of Jedrek in him, around him. There was the euphoric warmth of the flames as they licked through him from within and his release as it wracked him.

The larger man finally allowed himself to let go. He gave a few more thrusts into the wolf’s trembling depths and lodged his shaft as deeply as he could manage before his seed all but erupted inside. Jedrek was absolutely certain that he had never released so hard in his life. Not even the dullness that accompanied the liquor he drank earlier was able to block such pleasure.

When Jedrek looked down to assess the cherub, he found the younger man snuggling against him quite drowsily. Unwilling to part from him so soon, the older man simply carried Honey to the bathroom where he gently cleaned them both up with a warm cloth. He couldn’t help but snicker at how compliant the round Omega was even in his sleep.

Jedrek lifted Honey into his arms once more as he brought him to bed. He held one hand down, and a sharp gust of wind forced the sheet off the bed, After laying the blond down onto the bed, he tugged a new sheet over them both. Jed felt his heart clench when Honey immediately snuggled against him like a newborn seeking the warmth of its mother. He really was a cherub.

“So happy,” Honey murmured sleepily, drawing in the scent and warmth of his mate. “I’m so blessed by Khonsu. Didn’t know my heart had been missing you until I found you.” The Omega let out a soft sigh and fell asleep with a bone-deep feeling of contentment and safety settling into his heart.

And that was when Jedrek knew he wasn’t going to be able to get any sleep. His mind supplied him with only one word that was able to encompass everything he had done wrong: Fuck!

Copyright © 2019 Thirdly, HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 17
  • Love 16
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

FLAMES.  

 

 

I stand by my Dragon Prince thought.  

 

Also.  The flames didn't hurt Honey......but they should have hurt another not of jeds species? And Honey has weird eyes and lack of beast control? 

 

Is he part Dragon. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

FLAMES.  I stand by my Dragon Prince thought.  Also.  The flames didn't hurt Honey......but they should have hurt another not of jeds species? And Honey has weird eyes and lack of beast control? Is he part Dragon. 

Jed's fire is indeed dangerous for anyone other than his own kind (it still hurts his own kind but they would not die) and his mate...which he still doesn't quite realize that he already has (a mate, that is) [Talk about total denial]. If you remember how Eli back in the day wasn't allowed on moonlit runs to replenish his wolf energy...I think that Honey might have soaked up a lot of moonlit goodness. I'm gonna guess that he's loads more okay with shifting into his second form than Eli ever was. All of this is conjecture at the moment because I can't ask Robin for details yet (she writes for Honey). 

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

You know you know.

Actually, what this chapter made me think of most is that there is nothing better than watching a man having a full-body orgasm -- except, perhaps, the activity leading up to it.  😛

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Fae Briona said:

Actually, what this chapter made me think of most is that there is nothing better than watching a man having a full-body orgasm -- except, perhaps, the activity leading up to it.  😛

LMAO! Agreed. 

Link to comment

Please don't hurt Honey Jed! I hope he realises he is mated/in love before that point. Interesting to find out why he is a One Night Only DragonPrince tho?

Considering how prudish Honey initially seemed, he sure as hell got over that quickly 😁

  • Love 2
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Buz said:

Please don't hurt Honey Jed! I hope he realises he is mated/in love before that point. Interesting to find out why he is a One Night Only DragonPrince tho?

Considering how prudish Honey initially seemed, he sure as hell got over that quickly 😁

Whatever Jedrek sends out, he gets back four times over. 

Yes. Honey is the Perfect!Omega...he devotes himself to giving love and peace to others SO HARD that he's Khonsu's favorite. Omegas are meant to give themselves completely to their mate/mates in exchange for protection and pampering. The ideal wolf couple (in Khonsu's and old traditionalist's eyes) are very homey with like four kids running around in the yard. 

Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Buz said:

Please don't hurt Honey Jed! I hope he realises he is mated/in love before that point. Interesting to find out why he is a One Night Only DragonPrince tho?

Considering how prudish Honey initially seemed, he sure as hell got over that quickly 😁

It's that magic mate dicking.

 

 

It's puts them on fire.  

 

Literally. Lol 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
50 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

It's that magic mate dicking. It's puts them on fire. Literally. Lol 

LMAO. In this particular case, Jedrek not only had some interesting lube choices, but the fire he shared with Honey only spurred the sensations on.

Link to comment

Holy hell that was hot! I want a dragon of my own or a phoenix you know cuz they're fire creatures too. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Wesley8890 said:

Holy hell that was hot! I want a dragon of my own or a phoenix you know cuz they're fire creatures too. 

A-ha! You thought of the other species Jedrek could possibly be.

Link to comment
2 hours ago, Brokenbind said:

I really hope Jedrek doesn't end up sending Honey into a baking frenzy

I'm sure the second Honey has access to a kitchen, he'll be doing something crazy...like a croquembouche tower or something.

Link to comment
23 hours ago, Thirdly said:

I'm sure the second Honey has access to a kitchen, he'll be doing something crazy...like a croquembouche tower or something.

That would qualify as at least slightly disturbed.  🙃

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Fae Briona said:

That would qualify as at least slightly disturbed.  🙃

Not to a Pastry Chef.

Link to comment

Well, at least Honey has a wonderful first time with his mate, with no awkward conversations about mate or one-night-stands. And Jedrek is outvoted three to one on whether they should stay together. :lol: 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

Well, at least Honey has a wonderful first time with his mate, with no awkward conversations about mate or one-night-stands. And Jedrek is outvoted three to one on whether they should stay together. :lol: 

Yes, Jed is absolutely outvoted. 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..