Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 3,076 Words
  • 2,410 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Forget the Moon! - 6. Chapter 6

The Omega wasn't sure exactly how it happened, Gideon's large body looming over his on the bed, the Alpha's arms and legs holding Gideon up as well as caging the Omega beneath him. Gideon leaned down, gently brushing his lips against his mate's mouth. The Alpha shivered as a shock of need tore through him, but he was determined to be gentle and careful for Regan's first time. The Omega's warm lips made it difficult not to plunder, soft and just the perfect fullness to suck the lower lip into Gideon's mouth. The Alpha did so with a quiet, possessive growl before releasing it to brush their lips together again.

"Open for me," Gideon whispered against Regan's mouth.

The brown-haired wolf was so overwhelmed by the proximity of the Alpha that it took him a good moment or two before he actually complied, and even that was more of an automatic response that Regan hadn't thought through one single bit. Large, amber eyes closed when their tongues brushed against each other. Warm was the first thought that fluttered about in Regan's mind. Strange, and yet quite satisfying. Worse yet, arousing. More arousing than he would have ever expected from just a kiss.

The young man didn't know whether it was his Omega genes that urged him to trust the Alpha, but even at that very moment, he didn't fear his mate in the slightest. The one thing he did know was that he wanted more of the stubborn, old goat that was Holton. Regan didn't even realize when soft, keening whimpers of pleasure resonated from the back of his throat.

The sounds sent a crack through Gideon's self-control. The only way he was able to keep from stripping the young wolf beneath him and taking him brutally was by deepening the kiss, plundering Regan's mouth as a steady, rumbling growl vibrated his chest.

"Mine," the Alpha said before taking Regan's lips again and lowering his body to press against the Omega.

When Holton had pulled back that first time, Regan thought that the older wolf was going to stop. He couldn't have been more wrong. Though he tried his best to keep up with the more experienced man and to reciprocate, the Omega knew he wasn't doing the best job of it. At some point, his one free leg had hooked itself over Gideon's lower waist, and one of his arms had curled beneath the Alpha's arm as his hand grasped a wide shoulder.

Gideon's hands roamed, tearing cloth to feel the warm skin beneath. The need to touch every inch of Regan's flesh burned deeper than any need he'd ever felt. It took two hands and the careful application of claws to rip the Omega's belt without hurting Regan, but once that impediment was gone, the slacks and underwear beneath parted like shredded paper as though Regan was a present Gideon couldn't get the wrapping off fast enough.

"Yessss," the Alpha hissed as his strong fingers gripped Regan's backside and kneaded.

Regan had never had any kind of clothes that he deemed important enough to keep. But, he'd surely fret about no longer having anything to wear at some point in the future. Right then, however, clothes were his enemy. Especially Gideon's clothes. The Omega tugged at the collar of the Alpha's shirt.

"You have…" the younger man panted. "Entirely too many clothes on." He wanted to see what his hands had felt earlier at Holton's office. And it was getting damn difficult to fight the instinct to cling to his mate's nude form...which was something he couldn't do unless Gideon stripped.

It was impossible to completely force himself away from the touch of his Omega against him, so Gideon improvised. He devoured Regan's mouth as buttons pinged across the room, and he whipped his shirt off. The buckle of his belt bent, then snapped, as the kiss continued. The zipper of his trousers ripped as well as the fabric around it. The pants themselves fared little better, falling in a sad heap where they were flung from the bed. Gideon made no attempt to slip out of his black silk boxers. The tearing noise was lost amid a soft moan from Regan that nearly undid the Alpha.

"Mine," Gideon said again, nipping his Omega's throat and drawing in the smaller wolf's heady scent. "Tell me you're mine."

Regan was barely more than raw sensation by then. When he was finally able to see and touch the Alpha's bare skin, it was like something that had laid dormant inside him burst wide open. Though he could barely even think, he had to admit that Holton's nude form was both gorgeous and sexy. He had to fight his way through his own haze of lust in order to make out what the older man had said.

"Yours? You know I am," the Omega responded with a slightly confused frown. "My stone wouldn't be solid otherwise."

"And you'll submit yourself to me," Gideon growled, his voice a promise as one hand grasped Regan's cock, giving it a slow stroke, while the fingertips of the other hand teased between the cheeks of the Omega's ass and rubbing Regan's entrance.

"Not- Gods," He gasped as he squirmed, unable to stop his body from reacting. "Not so sure I can...promise that." Regan didn't know what kind of "submission" the older wolf wanted. In bed? In daily life? In everything? The Omega wanted to share his life with his mate, just as any other Omega would...but, not at the cost of being oppressed.

"No promises are needed," Gideon told him, the tip of his finger pressing just enough to penetrate him as his other hand continued to glide up and down Regan's length. "You'll submit beautifully." The tone was hot with arousal but still as though there was no question.

The grass is green. The sky is blue. You will submit.

Regan was at odds with himself. His body seemed to want nothing more than to submit eagerly to the Alpha. But, his mind utterly refused. "What makes you so sure about that?" He huffed, a spark of fire in his amber eyes as he glared up at his mate. "What if I don't want to?" He insisted as he tried to ignore the fact that his shaft had never been so hard and weeping in his life.

Gideon's lips lifted in a small, wicked smile but he said nothing. The Alpha dropped his lips to Regan's pulse as he continued to touch and tease. Gideon's own hard length pressed to Regan's hip, hot and insistent.

The younger wolf sucked in a shuddering breath as his hand reached down to tentatively touch the tip of his mate's member. He had heard all kinds of things from his older Omega cousins about some Alphas having a great deal of stamina, leaving their mates sore for days. But, Regan didn't need the Khonsu stone to keep him calm. He wasn't afraid. At least, not of his mate. His fears ran more along the lines of his inexperience.

"How should I touch you?" He asked the Alpha in a soft tone of voice. "I want to give you pleasure, too."

"Your existence gives me pleasure," Gideon said soothingly. "But if you want to give me bliss, touch me how you touch yourself. Show me how you gave yourself pleasure before I was there to give it to you. And then give me your body, and I'll show both of us ecstasy."

Regan was a little surprised that Holton conceded so quickly. Perhaps there were instances where the two of them did agree on the same thing. His hand slid lower along Gideon's warm flesh as he tried to replicate his movements backward. He had to turn his hand a bit more than usual, but it was worth it when he managed to pump the Alpha's member the way he usually did on his own.

Gideon thrust into Regan's hand, demanding. The Alpha thought it might be good for them both to spill once before he claimed Regan's body. The Omega was so much smaller than Gideon. It made the Alpha worry he'd accidentally damage Regan the first time. Gideon felt close to the edge, holding tight to his control. His beast was close to the surface, demanding Gideon flip Regan over and take him, hard and deep, claiming what was his.

Gideon gritted his teeth and stretched a long arm to the bedside table, finding a tube of lubricant in the drawer. He thanked Khonsu he didn't have to leave to go find some. With one hand, he popped the lid and collected a generous dollop of the slippery substance. All the while continuing to stroke Regan's length, taking his cues from the way his smaller mate touched him. Gideon rubbed the tip as his other hand snuck back to where it had been. Now slippery, Gideon's finger slid inside much easier though the muscles tightened reflexively. Khonsu, but he was tight. Gideon bit the inside of his cheek to keep himself together, not to spread Regan's legs that very moment and feel that incredible clenching heat around him. His eyes, however, were glued to the Omega's face to study his expressions.

Regan squirmed and set his feet on the bed so that he could lift his hips just a bit. "Is that better?" He questioned. The Omega had never tried touching himself there or shoving anything inside, so the sensation was all new to him. As odd as it felt, he still enjoyed the warmth, for some reason. "Am I making things too hard this way? Want me to turn around?"

"If you turn around I'm going to fuck you," Gideon promised, his voice low and dangerous. A second slick finger joined the first, pressing in and out, spreading to stretch. "I'll take you, fill you deep and love the feel of you around me. I won't let you come until you're desperate for it. Then I'll pound you without mercy while you scream your pleasure."

For a moment, Regan just stared at Holton with his mouth half-open. He then slowly flipped onto his stomach and arched his back so that his lower half was more accessible to the Alpha. "Is this better?" He asked with a slight wiggle.

Gideon clenched his teeth until they ached. Forcing himself to take the time to thoroughly slick his throbbing length. He was hard as stone, and his balls were tight and aching. He gripped his base painfully tight, willing control.

The Alpha's voice was little more than a growl when he spoke. "If I hurt you, tell me immediately. I'll try very hard to stop. If I can't stop myself, show me your throat and your tears. That should snap me out of it. Don't fight me. And absolutely do not run. I don't know what I might do if I chased you down and caught you." Gideon stroked one hand up and then down himself, hissing at his sensitivity. "Tell me you understand and that you still want this."

Regan sent the Alpha a heated glance over his shoulder. "If I didn't, I wouldn't still be here," he responded. "Now, would you please get over here?"

Gideon lifted an imperious eyebrow at the demand. There would be time to teach his Omega to speak more respectfully. For now, Gideon pounced. The Alpha's warm body covered Regan. The larger man's knees settled between Regan's thighs and pushed them apart. Gideon grasped himself and guided his tip to his mate's entrance, circling it, teasing. When the Alpha saw Regan draw a breath to speak, he pushed forward, forcing the rounded head into that slick, tight warmth.

The Omega let out an undignified squeak that morphed into a moan as his body began to burn from that area outward. He slammed one hand after the other onto the sheets below and clutched them in his fists. "More," he whimpered.

Gideon's large hands covered Regan's clenched fists. The Alpha kissed across the smaller man's shoulder as he let himself sink in another inch. It was delicious torture, the desire to sheath himself and begin thrusting. Still...

"Beg me," Gideon purred, unable to resist uttering the demand. He nipped the curve of Regan's neck. "I'll give you what you need."

A low, rumbling growl of annoyance resonated from the back of Regan's throat. Why did Holton want to lord this over him so badly? Why did he continue to play with him this way? "You're not being fair," He hissed as his Omega instincts urged him fervently to do as the Alpha wished. He took a deep, shaky breath. "O-Ok. Ok. Just...please."

"Please, what?" Gideon murmured, allowing himself to dip deeper before drawing back again. His Omega opened for him beautifully. So perfect. "What do you want? What do you need? How much do you need it?" Another shallow thrust, it was a struggle not to deepen it.

"You, damn it, I need you." Regan keened. "I need you inside me. I don't care how you go about it. Just please."

Gideon's heart thumped. Before he could consider what he was doing, let alone stop himself, the Alpha's teeth were just short of breaking the skin on the back of Regan's neck, and his cock was buried to the hilt inside his sexy, mouthy mate. A low growl trickled up from his throat as he drew back and thrust again, as deep as he could. Gideon's hands shifted to Regan's wrists, pinning the Omega fully.

Regan didn't even know he could make such sounds, but moan after moan of aching need continued to fall from his lips. "So full…" he trilled. "So good, Gideon."

"Take me," the Alpha demanded, releasing his bite and licking the indentations his teeth had left. Gideon began a slow rhythm of thrust and retreat. It felt so right, so perfect. He pressed forward until there was no space between their bodies, then he rolled his hips in a grinding circle. "Take all of me."

Blessed be Khonsu, indeed. Regan's thighs tightened against Gideon's, his back arching as he tried to press back against the older wolf. "Why does it feel so good?" He questioned aloud, not even realizing that the words were out of his mouth. "Wh-what does it feel like on your end?"

"You're tight. Hot, gripping me like a vice." Gideon told him, voice strained. "Your body is smooth and seems so small under me, but you take me so well. Perfect."

"Then, please…" Regan breathed. "Can I have more of you?"

"You have me." Gideon continued that slow, torturous glide in and out. "Or is it that you want me to fuck you faster, harder?" He matched his words with faster thrusts, pounding deep. The Alpha held Regan, so there was no escape from the force, making the Omega take every inch.

The Omega took in a shuddering breath as he took in the new sensation. "Y-Yes. Faster and harder f-feels good, too," he mused aloud with a loud moan. "Shit...s-sorry I'm so loud. Please don't stop."

"Do not apologize for your volume," Gideon said with a nip to his mate's shoulder. "Let me hear you voice your pleasure. Show me how much you love my cock inside you." Gideon grinned wickedly and shifted, changing his angle, looking for the perfect spot to direct the tip of him.

"Ahn!" Regan keened loudly without a second thought. "Holton!" Unable to move the upper half of his body, the younger wolf found himself clamping down on the shaft spearing him as if his entrance didn't want to allow the hot flesh to retreat.

Gideon groaned the squeeze of flesh around him was almost painful. The Alpha straightened, coming up onto his knees, bringing Regan up with him. Gideon grasped the smaller man's wrists and brought them to the small of Regan's back. Gideon held both slender wrists in one big hand, The other curved over Regan's shoulder, getting a firm hold. The Alpha growled as he forced his Omega's body away from him until only the tip remained inside. Gideon held Regan there for a moment, delighting in the sounds falling from the younger man's lips before yanking the Omega back fast and hard, the sound of flesh slapping together loud in the room. Then Gideon did it again, faster.

The Alpha had managed to empty out Regan's mind. The pleasure was overwhelming. He hadn't realized that being an Omega could have such a tremendous benefit. Despite how hard Gideon rocked into him, it was just pure pleasure. "G-Gideon…" he gasped. It was the sweetest and softest he had ever mentioned his mate's name. "I can't…" The release immediately rushed through him as if he had been swept downstream. He couldn't remember ever spilling so much. "Ruined...bed cover," he whimpered in concern.

"Worth it," Gideon growled, slamming deep one final time and roaring his satisfaction as he emptied himself into his lovely, sexy mate. After the last delicious shudder went through him, Gideon released his hold on Regan's wrists and rolled to the side, an arm around his mate's waist bringing him along without allowing their bodies to part or leaving Regan in the mess the Omega had been concerned about and Gideon didn't regret a bit. Warm, strong hands ran gently over Regan's body.

"You did so well," Gideon praised. "You were utterly lovely." He nuzzled the soft hairs at the back of Regan's neck. "Your cries were better than any music I've ever heard."

In spite of everything he disliked about the Alpha, the Omega felt anchored and safe. He didn't feel like running away or begging Khonsu to change his mate…not yet, in any case. Gideon Holton was going to be quite a handful all by himself, so he understood why he didn't have multiple mates. They were two halves of one very big, stubborn soul.

"You really think I'll live up to your old roaring orgies?" Regan found himself asking, a half-smirk tugging at his lips.

"Oh, yes. I have no doubts," Gideon assured, reaching down to grab the blanket folded at the foot of the bed. He tucked it carefully around them, making sure his mate was nice and cozy. "This is just the start. Things will only get more interesting from here."

"That, I can agree on," Regan concluded.

::

a/n: Many thanks to @Timothy M. for catching some of our inconsistencies! ❤️
Copyright © 2019 Thirdly, HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 11
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Please Regan wasn't manipulated, like he said if he didn't want that he wouldn't be there. I for some reason don't think that Gideon is his only mate. Can't wait for more

Edited by Wesley8890
  • Love 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Please Regan wasn't manipulated, like he said if he didn't want that he wouldn't be there. I for some reason don't think that Gideon is his only mate. Can't wait for more

Gideon is indeed his only mate. The two of them have their hands full with each other. Same as Gideon and Honey. FTM is a much smaller and compact cast. Great fun for us to write about, nonetheless.

Link to comment

I am not sure who I feel more sorry for in the upcoming Battles Of The Wills. Regan seems the more feisty one to me, so I feel more sorry for Gideon I think. Not too sorry though, cause they need it as part of any real relationship they will have, I think anyway.

 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

Compatible in bed does not necessarily mean they'll work out as a couple otherwise. I hope Regan stays firm about his wishes for independence and makes Gideon revise his stupid assumptions and opinions.

  • Love 3
Link to comment
1 hour ago, Buz said:

I am not sure who I feel more sorry for in the upcoming Battles Of The Wills. Regan seems the more feisty one to me, so I feel more sorry for Gideon I think. Not too sorry though, cause they need it as part of any real relationship they will have, I think anyway.

They both need more patience. But, it's not impossible. 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Timothy M. said:

Compatible in bed does not necessarily mean they'll work out as a couple otherwise. I hope Regan stays firm about his wishes for independence and makes Gideon revise his stupid assumptions and opinions.

Regan isn't one to give up easily. Or ever. But, they will learn to compromise the more that they care for each other. I think. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ok. I feel a bit better about Regan and Gideon now.  

 

While it's definitely NOT a dynamic I could tolerate, this scene felt much less like coercive control and more like mating.  

I'm sorry I doubted you:)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
40 minutes ago, Starrynight22 said:

Ok. I feel a bit better about Regan and Gideon now. While it's definitely NOT a dynamic I could tolerate, this scene felt much less like coercive control and more like mating.  I'm sorry I doubted you:)

There will be a few things you won't like about this pair. But, just remember that Regan is safe and they are slowly understanding one another. Very, very slowly. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
34 minutes ago, Brokenbind said:

That went well!  😍  Thanks for the reassurance that their relationship is healthy.

They still have a long way to go. But, they'll get there. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..