Jump to content
    Thirdly
  • Author
  • 2,874 Words
  • 3,057 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Forget the Moon! - 9. Chapter 9

Regan folded his arms and glanced away from the beautiful beast beside him. He couldn't help the childish pout that was still on his face. "Just wanted to walk 'round the house," he grumbled quietly. "Everything's just such a big deal to you."

Gideon growled then huffed a long-suffering sigh. Regan felt the tingle of magic against his skin but refused to watch his mate's change. Moments later, human fingers gripped the Omega's chin and forced his attention to Gideon's silvery eyes.

"Contain your foolishness," Gideon demanded. "You fled from me, out a window, naked, and forced me to chase you down. You know this is completely unacceptable behavior." A line appeared between the Alpha's brow as he frowned. "I've given you more than enough leeway. This goes beyond what I can overlook as an overwhelmed and newly mated Omega. I've clearly been too lenient with you."

"Chase...you didn't have to chase anyone down," the Omega argued. "I was going to come back, obviously. Why do you always have to be so bossy?"

"I'm bossy because I am your Alpha," Gideon said, voice strong. "And I would never leave you wandering around, vulnerable to any danger. Especially not the kind that comes when beautiful little Omegas prance about nude!"

"I wasn't pran- did you just call me beautiful?" Regan's complaint died halfway and shifted into a confused tone only to become indignant once more. "And just who are you calling little!?"

"That's what draws your attention? Do you have no sense of self-preservation?" Gideon rubbed his forehead like he was getting a headache. He picked up Regan against sputtered protests and strode to their room, locking the door behind them. "I'd hoped to ease you into my need for control and dominance gently, pleasurably." The Alpha carried Regan to a wall and opened a hidden panel, punching in a code. An unseen doorway slid open next to them. "Pussy footing around is clearly not an option. I require your submission and obedience now."

A light clicked on, shedding a warm glow to Illuminate the room. There were numerous oddly shaped pieces of furniture in dark wood and softly padded black leather. Two of the walls were floor to ceiling cabinets with beautifully carved scrollwork adorning them. A bed, huge and plush with ebony pillows and covers dominated one corner. Everywhere Regan looked there were iron rings, large and small, set into the walls, ceiling, floor, and frame and headboard of the bed. The door slid shut behind them with a soft thud.

"No one else has come into this room since I had it sectioned off," Gideon told Regan, pride in his voice. "I built it from the bare walls up, years ago." The Alpha's eyes had darkened to slate as he spoke. "It's been waiting…for you."

Regan glanced around, an eyebrow slightly raised. He didn't know what half the things in the room were, and he hadn't the slightest idea what they were for. But, he damn well knew there was no way Gideon built any of it for him. "Why do I get the feeling you're some kind of kinky, fetishist, nymphomaniac in wolf's clothing?" he questioned defiantly.

Before the Alpha could answer, a familiar ring tone rang in the air.

"Blast and damn," Gideon hissed, depositing his mate gently on the bed. The Alpha stomped to a cabinet and opened it, yanking out the cordless phone that was linked to both Gideon's cell and the house's landline. "It's not a good time, Jedrek," he snarled into the receiver.

"Gid, this is an emergency!" The other man hissed from his end. "I seem to have disrupted an Omega's mating stone ritual...thing! You've GOTTA help me.

"I don't know what in the hell to do."

"Shit, are you sure? That's serious business." As Gideon spoke, his shining eyes were pinned to his mate, who seemed to be playing with the iron rings sunk solidly into the heavy wood of the headboard and reinforced with more iron. His cock jerked as it suddenly went from relatively hard to a state that would have allowed him to drive nails with the damn thing. "Tell me what happened."

"I was sorta drunk...okay, more like a LOT drunk...and someone tapped me on the back. Not THAT kind of tapping...anyway, I turn around, and I see this young guy, right?" Jedrek recounted through the receiver. A moment of silence followed as the other man seemed to trail off. "Point is, after we had our fun and I tried kicking him out, his crazy she-devil of a cousin kept rambling about my being his MATE somehow. There's just no way I can be a wolf's mate!"

The Omega in the room shifted his attention from the objects inside it to his mate's staff standing at attention in front of him. His amber eyes took on a glint of mischief as he locked eyes with the older man. He then gave one of the rings a deliberately slow, long lick.

"Be here no sooner than an hour from now," Gideon told his friend, voice low and dangerous. "I will make myself available as soon as possible. I have an Omega of my own that needs to be handled. I will see you then, Jedrek."

Gideon hung up the phone before Jed had a chance to respond. He carefully shut the cabinet door and stalked to the bed, cock bobbing proudly as it pointed to the ceiling.

"What are you playing at, mate?" Gideon asked, the words slow and careful as his chest rose and fell with deep breaths that did nothing to steady him. "You truly have no sense of self-preservation."

The younger wolf's eyes fell back down to the Alpha's endowments. "I'm not doing anything at all…" he drawled as he reached out to trail his fingers from Gideon's navel up until he tapped the older man's chin in a playful manner. "Is there something you'd like for me to do? For example, take something quite large into my mouth?"

"How about your throat?" Gideon asked, voice low and husky as he snatched a handful of Regan's curls in his fist, forcing the Omega's neck to bend and his eyes to meet the darkness in Gideon's.

The amber-eyed man's breath hitched even as he felt his eyes dilate. "Fuck," he hissed. "Sounds good to me, Holton." He responded. "Now, can we get around to it?"

"Don't think I've forgotten your punishment," Gideon warned, releasing his hold and stepping away with effort. He pointed to a place next to the bed covered with the thick rug that lay beneath the bed. "On your knees, here, with your hands clasped at the small of your back, knees spread."

Regan scampered over to the rug, rubbing at it with his bare feet, a pensive look on his face. "I dunno…" he grumbled as he plopped down onto the rug and folded his legs. "I don't think this rug is comfortable enough to be kneeling on it."

"You won't be there long," Gideon promised, popping open a cabinet door and peering in, reaching inside to pull out a neatly bundled length of crimson rope.

The younger man's eyes widened as he glanced at the vivid hue in suspicion. "Uh-huh...and just what is that for?" He questioned as he immediately stood back up. "You don't mean to tie me up with that, do ya? Like hell are you tying me up down here! I'm no prisoner!"

"I'll untie you when you're done," Gideon told him with a raised brow that suggested Regan was being ridiculous. "Submit to your punishment, Regan." The Alpha advanced on the smaller man. "Submit to me."

The suspicious look in the younger man's eye diminished a bit but didn't disappear as he finally knelt down as he was asked. "So, you're saying you're not gonna just tie me up and leave me here?" He prompted again.

"I don't think I'd be capable of walking away from you," Gideon answered simply. "Besides, being bound for long periods can cause pain, numbness, and improper circulation. You're my mate, and I'm not able to harm you. Punish you for your own good and our pleasure, yes. Damage you? Truly hurt you?" He shook his head as though the idea was abhorrent. "Never."

Regan couldn't help the bright smile that formed on his face. "Alright, then," he conceded. "Punish away."

Gideon fought an indulgent smile, shaking his head. "You have no remorse over your behavior?" He guided Regan's limbs into position. His arms were placed behind his back, forearms horizontal atop each other with Regan's fingers touching his elbows. Gideon freed the thick rope bundle, revealing it was three red ropes instead of one.

"Well, had you let me go take a walk in the first place," the Omega pointed out. "I wouldn't have snuck out the window."

"No," Gideon said firmly, wrapping the surprisingly soft rope several times around the midpoint of Regan's forearms. "You aren't a child. You didn't get your way. That doesn't excuse the defiance, disrespect, and danger you put yourself in. Then, you compounded your mistake by running from me." Gideon knotted the rope gently and placed one of his index fingers in each of Regan's palms. "Squeeze my fingers. I'll check this again when I'm done tying you to make sure the ropes aren't restricting blood flow or pinching nerves."

Regan did as he was asked. The more he thought about it; he realized where Gideon was coming from. He must have really scared him for the Alpha to believe he was in danger. But, the stubborn side of him refused to allow him to admit he was wrong. "Who wouldn't run after seeing such an enormous beast running after them?" He huffed in response.

"The mate of that beast wouldn't run." Gideon paused, bringing the rope through and up to pair both lengths into a single, long tail. The rope draped over Regan's left shoulder. "Unless you enjoy being chased by my wolf?" The Alpha said thoughtfully, bringing the rope across Regan's upper chest and over his right shoulder. "If that's a game you would enjoy, I think I'd like that as well. A bit of chase and catch. As long as the playground of choice is safe and secured." Gideon's voice lowered, excited by the thought of hunting his Omega.

The rope wrapped around a second time, next to the first. The Alpha imagined Regan's sweet rounded ass bouncing in front of him as his mate ran as fast as he could, peeking amber eyes over his shoulder as he grinned playfully at Gideon in wolf form.

The tail of the rope tucked through a loop in the knot binding Regan's arms behind his back then threaded it to the ropes circling the young man's chest and lower shoulders, making a crossover point in the ropes between Regan's shoulder blades.

The younger wolf shot a glance at Gideon out of the corner of his eye and then shifted his gaze away. "...maybe," he whispered.

Gideon was fixated on thoughts of playing chase with Regan, even as his hands worked the ropes confidently. Gideon decided he would let his pretty mate run a bit before he caught him. He would draw it out, maybe get close enough to lay a teasing lick against sweat-slicked skin before letting Regan get away again.

"Only if…" The Omega trailed off with a frown. Though his words began to voice his thoughts about being allowed to do the chasing, as well, his mind supplied him with images of the gallant Alpha at mid-hunt. Regan could deny it out loud day in and day out, but he had to admit to himself that being chased by his mate had actually been fun. The word "fun" and his mate's temperament didn't seem like they fit together, and yet there it was.

Ruby ropes wrapped around Regan's chest, below his nipples, circling to his back over his arms just above his elbows. A series of friction knots up and down the midline of Regan's back stabilized the other ropes and just plain looked pretty to Gideon. The remaining length of soft rope was draped high over Regan's shoulder, over and under the ropes circling his chest to a point just beneath his sternum. It was wrapped once there, three times up itself to the top of his sternum, and fed back over the opposite shoulder, making a Y. A few half-hitch knots in the back finished Gideon's work. The bit of extra rope at the end was hidden by tucking it away under a knot.

The whole process had only taken a few minutes. Gideon looked approvingly at the rope harness.

"You could even run as your wolf," Gideon said, nearing licking his lips at the thought. "Catching you would be a joy."

Regan swallowed hard as a slight shiver rolled down his spine. The very idea was just as enticing to him as it was to the Alpha. The words that came out of his mouth, however, were contradictory. "Che," he hissed. "You wouldn't be able to catch me in my wolf form if you tried."

"I look forward to finding out," Gideon said, fingers tracing the ropes that contrasted so nicely against Regan's skin. "I'd have to give you a forfeit if I couldn't catch you." Gideon placed his index fingers in Regan's hands. "Squeeze like you did before."

Regan once again complied. The curiosity was downright killing him, and he wasn't even a cat. That his mate was stubborn, old-fashioned, and a jerk was of no surprise to him by that point. Holton's hidden room of kinky shit, however, intrigued the Omega just a bit. "So, you have a thing for ropes and metal rings?" He wondered aloud. As he spoke, he saw Gideon walk into his view again. "I mean, I knew you were- what in the hell is that?" Regan questioned, his amber eyes wide as he finally caught sight of a certain glint of metal that adorned his mate's manhood.

"What?" Gideon asked, looking down and then back to his mate. The Alpha followed Regan's line of sight to the tip of his cock but was still baffled. "My piercing?" A circular barbell with a pair of fat stainless steel balls pierced him. One sat at the edge of the slit of his cockhead. The other was beneath it, on the underside of the base of his glans.

"When did you get that done?" Regan questioned. "And how come I never…" he trailed off, a look of understanding coming across his face when he realized something. "Ooooh, so when you were doing that thing with the thrust and the aiming, that's what I was actually feeling back there?"

"Did you like it?" Gideon asked, fisting his length and drawing upward, circling his thumb around the shining ball at the tip. "Your response was mesmerizing, passionate."

Regan's thoughts immediately turned towards the previous night. When their bond had been consummated, the Khonsu stone on his ring had flashed to signify a completed union. It had only taken one time.

The Omega fought hard against the blush that rose to his cheeks at the mere thought of it. He had spent part of the morning just staring at the fully-colored ring. The outer circle was a bright amber that blended into the grey. The two tones seemed to complement one another oddly.

Though the brightest segment of amber was at the very edge of the ring, the color blended about halfway into the gray, which made the younger man feel a bit better. He took it to mean that the amber hue never completely gave in to the overwhelming grey.

"It's surprising, is all," Regan finally responded. "As is just about everything when it comes to us and our bond." He added.

"I have a feeling our life together will never be boring." Gideon's eyes turned flinty. "You're going to take my cock down your throat. You can do it while I punish you or after." I shining bead of precum glistened at the Alpha's tip before his thumb swept over it and his piercing. "Choose."

Regan could feel his mouth watering at the proposition. He hadn't been able to take all of Gideon into his mouth the previous night, but it didn't stop him from trying. By then, they had knocked down the lamp, leaving them in darkness. So, once again, the Omega realized that what he had felt against his tongue was not just some Gid-centric protrusion. The two of them had gone so far that Regan hadn't cared what kind of bumps or lack there-of was on his mate's cock.

"Is that a trick question?" The smaller wolf asked softly. "I mean, having you inside my mouth is more a pleasure than a punishment…"

"Your punishment is a separate thing from me fucking your face. You'll also be getting a spanking to help you remember to behave better."

Regan raised an eyebrow. None of what the Alpha said sounded like a punishment to him, but he'd play along if it's what Gideon wanted. "Then, both?" He responded. "Both."

Copyright © 2019 Thirdly, HinderToyBL, Rambling Robin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 7
  • Haha 4
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
  • Angry 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

1 minute ago, Wesley8890 said:

I just keep on waiting for all four to get together. I love Regan teasing his alpha it's so cute!!!

Chapter 11. Although, technically, the very end of chapter 10 as well.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
18 hours ago, Hellsheild said:

Maybe not the facial expression i was going for but you can get the gist of it

LMAO!

Link to comment

Ooh.  So that's how the pairs meet.

OK, I'm not so anti-Gideon anymore.  Not my thing, but I get it.  As will Regan shortly.  (Sorry.  That last was terrible but I couldn't resist.)

  • Love 1
Link to comment
23 hours ago, Brokenbind said:

Ooh.  So that's how the pairs meet.

OK, I'm not so anti-Gideon anymore.  Not my thing, but I get it.  As will Regan shortly.  (Sorry.  That last was terrible but I couldn't resist.)

LMAO! Dying. And it's totally okay. It's Regan's thing and we'll leave it at that. 

Link to comment

Nope, still not pleased with Gideon, but as long as Regan is enjoying most of it and objecting to his mate's silly ideas, it may work.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Timothy M. said:

Nope, still not pleased with Gideon, but as long as Regan is enjoying most of it and objecting to his mate's silly ideas, it may work.

You have every right to be displeased with Gideon. No one is judging you for that. :lol: 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..