Jump to content
    Thorn Wilde
    • Author
  • 1,782 Words
  • 2,662 Views
  • 25 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Marvel Comics / Walt Disney Company <br>

Holding Back - 26. Chapter 26

Peter is panting heavily, torso pressed to Wade’s back, sweat running down his brow, his cheeks, his entire body. Wade is shaking, breathing hard, forehead pressed to the tiles of the shower. He looks like he’s about to buckle under, and Peter’s suddenly worried that he pushed him too hard. He feels shame in the pit of his stomach, embarrassment at enjoying that as much as he did, the control over Wade, watching him fall apart, desperate.

He pulls out, slowly, arms circling around Wade’s chest, so prevent him from falling over. ‘You okay?’ he asks softly, hearing the concern in his own voice.

Wade nods. Releases a short, breathy laugh. ‘Yeah. I am beyond okay. Just . . . give me a minute. Think I might have to sit down.’

Peter helps him down to his knees, squatting in front of him, running his hands up Wade’s shoulders, neck, to cup his face. He finds his lips, kissing him gently. Then he touches his forehead to Wade’s, and Wade’s breathing slows, calms, until he lets out a breathy sigh.

‘You okay?’ he asks Peter.

Peter smiles. ‘Yeah. Of course I am.’

‘That didn’t . . . That didn’t gross you out?’

‘Not at all,’ says Peter, shaking his head. ‘I mean, urine doesn’t do much for me, but watching you fall apart like that . . .’ He blushes.

‘Knew there was secretly a dom hiding under that skin of yours,’ says Wade with a grin. He leans his head back against the tiles, reaching down between his legs where is boxers are clinging to him, wet and sticky. He pulls them off, flaccid cock tumbling out. ‘I don’t think I’ve ever cum that hard. Like, ever.’

Peter finds himself grinning, and kisses Wade again. ‘Let’s get you cleaned up.’ He stands, taking the shower head off the wall. He tests the water with his hand, until it’s a comfortable temperature, and then gets to his knees again, and proceeds clean Wade’s marred skin, washing away piss and cum and sweat. Wade sighs happily.

‘You’re too good to me, baby boy.’

‘Hey, after that I owe you some serious aftercare.’

Once Wade can stand up, they take a proper shower together, and then Peter puts Wade to bed. He goes out into the kitchen, fetches water and some cookies he finds in the cupboard, and returns to the bedroom.

‘Here. That must have taken a lot out of you.’

Wade drinks gratefully and eats a couple of cookies, while Peter caresses his cheek and neck. Wade blinks up at him sleepily.

‘Get into bed?’

Peter puts the glass and cookies on the nightstand and slides under the covers. He puts his arms around Wade, holds him tightly, letting him be the little spoon, and running his hand up and down his chest and his waist. The feel of his skin is familiar, comforting.

‘You know, I had kind of an epiphany today,’ he murmurs.

‘Hm?’ Wade shifts a little in his arms, onto his back, nuzzling the crook of Peter’s neck.

Peter sighs. ‘I think I get it. Why you did the things you did, all those times I was in danger. All those times you thought someone was about to kill me.’ He kisses the top of Wade’s head. ‘When Logan told me what had happened, that you’d been captured, and again when I thought of what they might have done to you . . .’ He takes a deep breath and exhales shakily. ‘I wanted to kill them. I wanted to murder every one of them for daring to hurt you. It . . . It scared me, but I got it. I finally got it. I’m so sorry, Wade.’

Wade’s breath is warm on his skin. ‘It’s okay, Petey-Pie. It’s all okay. I mean, I’m glad you get it, but . . . Killing isn’t you. You don’t kill people. I love that about you, that you always find another way. I don’t know how to do that, I’m too set in my ways, to messed up to completely change. But I don’t want you to ever change. You keep doing you, baby boy.’

‘I don’t want you to change either,’ says Peter. ‘Not unless you want to change yourself.’

Wade rolls on top of him, kisses him deeply, thoroughly. ‘You’re everything,’ he murmurs.

They make out for a while, and then they settle down again, Peter embracing Wade from behind, and drift off to sleep.

 

‘The AMDL have scattered,’ Domino informs Wade over the phone. ‘We sent an anonymous tip to the cops about the base. Anyone we left conscious were gone by the time they got there, but they found interrogation rooms, cells with . . . Well. The ones they found weren’t alive.’

Wade sighs. ‘Think there was other leadership, or was little baby killing machine responsible for the whole thing?’

‘We don’t know. But they are organised elsewhere, so probably there are others in charge. Daken’s refused to tell us anything. Logan’s at his wit’s end . . .’

‘When does his kid ever not drive him crazy?’

‘Anyway, the immediate danger is over. And even though Spider-Man wiped their computers, there was enough evidence lying around for the Anti-Mutant Defence League to officially be considered a terrorist group. Which’ll make it much harder for them to bend people to their cause. Either way, your Spidey should be safe.’

‘Some good news, then.’ Wade smiles. ‘Thanks, Domino. Love to Logan!’ He makes kissy noises, and can practically hear Domino roll her eyes.

‘Yeah, sure. Talk to you later, Wade. Take care of your boy.’

Wade hangs up.

We’re safe! Peter’s safe! It’s over!

It’s not over. They’re not gone.

‘Well, over or not, we’ve been given a break,’ says Wade out loud. ‘Let’s spend it making pancakes for Peter!’

It’s morning, and Peter’s still asleep in the bedroom. It’s been a few days, and he’s all healed. Wade’s practically moved in. They didn’t agree that he should or anything, but any time he’s suggested getting out of Peter’s hair, the latter has practically forbidden it.

Wade considers wearing the maid outfit again. He wore it yesterday, with great success.

Yes! Put it on! Let’s be pretty!

Wade shakes his head. ‘Nah. Too much effort.’

He does sing to himself while he cooks, though. ‘Let it gooo! Let it goooo! Can’t hold it back anymoooore!’ He opens a drawer to get out a whisk. ‘Let it gooo, let it gooo! Turn away and slam the doooor!’ He closes the drawer with his hip, and starts beating the eggs in the large bowl. ‘I don’t caaare what they’re going to saaaay. Let the storm rage oooon!’

There’s a creak as the bedroom door opens, and Wade turns his head to see Peter standing there, smiling. ‘The cold never bothered me anyway,’ he sings softly.

Ooh, our Peter can sing!

Always knew he could. He just chose not to.

Wade grins. ‘I knew you had it in you, baby boy. I feel a new age dawning, one of broadway duets!’

Peter laughs. Then he walks over and leans his elbows on the breakfast bar. ‘What you making?’

‘Pancakes for my Petey-Pie!’ Wade leans over the bar and kisses Peter’s nose. ‘Sorry I woke you.’

Peter shakes his head. ‘There is no way I’d rather wake up than to you singing while making breakfast.’ He pauses, considering. ‘Except maybe for you in my bed doing sexy things . . .’

‘I promise to wake you like that tomorrow,’ Wade vows. He returns to mixing the pancake batter. ‘Talked to Domino just now, bee-tee-dubs.’

‘Yeah?’ Peter sits down on one of the stools. ‘What did she say?’

‘That the AMDL seems to be gone, for now. And also that Daken’s a dick, but what else is new.’

‘Never actually met him in real life before,’ says Peter. ‘I hate him for all the trouble he caused, and for hurting you. Still . . .’

‘I know, he’s super hot,’ says Wade. ‘Even without those pheromones working for him, he’d still be pretty fucking sexy. If he wasn’t such a psycho, I’d suggest a three-way.’ He grins wickedly.
Peter laughs again, and Wade is so happy that he can make him laugh. He’s giddy that it’s over and they’re both fine. For now, at least, they can be happy.

‘I have a surprise for you tonight,’ Peter says after a while, while Wade melts butter in the pan.

‘Ooh! What kind of surprise? Is it a sexy surprise?’

‘Not so sexy, perhaps, but it’s definitely a good surprise.’

‘All surprises are good surprises, if you’re the one doing the surprising.’

*

Peter is holding Wade’s hand, walking him down the narrow street. They’re both in civvies, and Peter wouldn’t let Wade wear his mask, so instead he has his hood up. Wade has stopped trying to get Peter to tell him where they’re going. Every time he’s tried, Peter has just repeated, ‘You’ll see. It’s a surprise.’

It’s quiet here. Too quiet.

It’s quiet because it’s a normal neighbourhood. With normal houses.

Wade nods. ‘Weird, though. Can’t imagine what we’re doing here.’

Peter has clearly long since stopped finding it weird when Wade talks to himself. He doesn’t even react to it anymore. He just accepts it as one of Wade’s many eccentricities.

We love that about him!

‘We really, really do,’ Wade mutters under his breath.

Peter squeezes his hand and glances at him, smiling. ‘Almost there.’

They turn right, through a wrought iron gate, and head up a short path. Three steps and they’re at a door. It’s a cute house, wood siding, two stories, and a warm glow emits from the windows. Peter rings the doorbell.

The door opens, and they are greeted by a somewhat elderly looking woman with grey hair and kind eyes. ‘Peter!’ She puts her arms around him and hugs him. Peter hugs her back.

‘Hi, Aunt May.’ They pull apart, and Peter addresses Wade. ‘This is my aunt,’ he says, ‘the one who raised me. Aunt May, this is Wade. My boyfriend.’

Peter’s Aunt May doesn’t stare when she sees his face. She doesn’t look uncomfortable or grossed out or horrified. Instead, she looks into his eyes, smiling genuinely, and then hugs him too.

This . . . This has never happened before.

‘It’s so nice to finally meet you, Wade.’ She takes a step back and beams at her nephew. ‘Please, you two, come inside! Dinner’s almost done.

Peter takes Wade’s hand again and brings it to his lips, kissing it lightly. They they walk inside.

 

END

Aaaand that's all, folks. Hope you've enjoyed it! ❤️
© 1939-2022 Marvel Comics / Walt Disney Company; All Rights Reserved; Copyright © 2016 Thorn Wilde; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
  • Love 13
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Stories in this Fandom are works of fan fiction. Any names or characters, businesses or places, events or incidents, are fictitious. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental. Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to Marvel Comics / Walt Disney Company <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

10 minutes ago, Wesley8890 said:

Eeeeeeek! Loved it you could probably have an eyeball hanging out and Aunt May wouldn't say anything

 

Aunt May is the best. Thank you for reading and commenting! ❤️

Link to comment

So happy for these two! Especially Wade, since he was so reclusive and lonely (even with all the company he has in his head). Yay for Aunt May!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Puppilull said:

So happy for these two! Especially Wade, since he was so reclusive and lonely (even with all the company he has in his head). Yay for Aunt May!

 

Glad you're happy! Thanks for your support and comments! ❤️

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yay!! I have been following this story since forever and I've read it like 4 times lol. Sad to see it end but glad for a happy ending!

  • Love 3
Link to comment
22 hours ago, CatLadyLuck83 said:

Yay!! I have been following this story since forever and I've read it like 4 times lol. Sad to see it end but glad for a happy ending!

 

Thank you! Sorry it's taken so long. Glad you've enjoyed it! ❤️

Link to comment
50 minutes ago, Norrin001 said:

Thank you!... finaly a resolution... and a good one!... thank you again. great story!... :)

 

Thank you! :) 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Ah, that was such a heartwarming ending ... with the sweet auntie waiting for them with dinner! Thank you for a nice Spideypool story, Thorn!

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Laura S. Fox said:

Ah, that was such a heartwarming ending ... with the sweet auntie waiting for them with dinner! Thank you for a nice Spideypool story, Thorn!

 

Thank you for reading it! I'm honoured. :) 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

*gushing tears*

 

I had no idea what I had gotten into when I started reading this. But, before I realized it, I just had to see it through to the end. The Deadpool aspects of it were spot-on, down to the ‘breaking the fourth wall.’ Logan and Domino were also pretty spot-on. I found that I very much enjoyed your rendition of Spidey. My mind couldn’t quite decide which particular Spidey was his original influence, but it never really mattered. Loved the story from start to finish, along with how it somehow read like a real comic issue. Not a single chapter was boring, and everything flowed well. I enjoyed their progression. The action, the bantering, the build-up, the drama, the plot, and even the smut was all well-written. Nothing felt rushed or slow. Will probably revisit this for a second read at some point.Thanks for sharing!

Edited by Thirdly
  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

*gushing tears*

 

I had no idea what I had gotten into when I started reading this. But, before I realized it, I just had to see it through to the end. The Deadpool aspects of it were spot-on, down to the ‘breaking the fourth wall.’ Logan and Domino were also pretty spot-on. I found that I dry much enjoyed your rendition of Spidey. My mind couldn’t quite decide which particular Spidey was his original influence, but it never really mattered. Loved the story from start to finish, along with how it somehow read like a real comic issue. Not a single chapter was boring, and everything flowed well. I enjoyed their progression. The action, the bantering, the build-up, the drama, the plot, and even the smut was all well-written. Nothing felt rushed or slow. Will probably revisit this for a second read at some point.Thanks for sharing!

OMG, thank you so much for this comment! It really warms the heart, and I'm so glad you enjoyed the story! :heart: My Spider-Man is kind of a mish-mash, I think. I never read all that much Spider-Man, so this one was based largely on how he appears in various Deadpool team-ups, of which I've read, well, all, lol! As such he's kind of current Peter Parker, only back in college. A bit of canon divergence. But then, what even is Marvel canon anymore anyway? :P 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

My Spider-Man is kind of a mish-mash, I think. I never read all that much Spider-Man, so this one was based largely on how he appears in various Deadpool team-ups, of which I've read, well, all, lol!

 

Yes, well I think it worked beautifully. I absolutely adore your version. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Just now, Thirdly said:

 

Yes, well I think it worked beautifully. I absolutely adore your version. 

Thank you! :) Over on AO3 I once got the question whether my Spider-Man was Toby McGuire or Andrew Garfield and I was like, er, neither? lol

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Thank you! :) Over on AO3 I once got the question whether my Spider-Man was Toby McGuire or Andrew Garfield and I was like, er, neither? lol

 

Ironically, I felt there's a touch of Tom Holland in there, ha ha (but then again it could just be his youthfulness and my mind drawing comparisons). But, in the scene (and it's my favorite scene of the whole story) where Peter trusts Wade enough to reveal himself, my thoughts were aligned with Wade's..."beautiful" was right. On that subject, that rooftop scene couldn't have been more perfect. We saw how much Peter trusted Wade, enough to have a few drinks...enough to spar with him...enough to tell him his real name. Not to mention the bold kiss. Full marks for that, Pete. Full marks.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

 

Ironically, I felt there's a touch of Tom Holland in there, ha ha (but then again it could just be his youthfulness and my mind drawing comparisons). But, in the scene (and it's my favorite scene of the whole story) where Peter trusts Wade enough to reveal himself, my thoughts were aligned with Wade's..."beautiful" was right. On that subject, that rooftop scene couldn't have been more perfect. We saw how much Peter trusted Wade, enough to have a few drinks...enough to spar with him...enough to tell him his real name. Not to mention the bold kiss. Full marks for that, Pete. Full marks.

Interestingly, Tom Holland's Spider-Man wasn't around yet when I began writing this story in September 2015. I'm glad you liked that scene. I'm quite fond of it myself. :) 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, Thorn Wilde said:

Interestingly, Tom Holland's Spider-Man wasn't around yet when I began writing this story in September 2015. I'm glad you liked that scene. I'm quite fond of it myself. :) 

 

Yeah I figured he wasn't even around then. The irony kills me. :lol:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, Thirdly said:

 

Yeah I figured he wasn't even around then. The irony kills me. :lol:

I mean, he's too young, but when I first saw him I did actually think, you know what? Let him mature a little bit, and he could be my Peter Parker.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

This has been everything. I loved the story and waited somewhat impatiently (lol) to see the conclusion. It was so amazingly written. If you choose to write sequel I’ll be up for it as well. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Babygirl08 said:

This has been everything. I loved the story and waited somewhat impatiently (lol) to see the conclusion. It was so amazingly written. If you choose to write sequel I’ll be up for it as well. 

Thank you! :heart: I'm glad you found the wait worth it, and I'm sorry I left you hanging for so long. It means a lot that you took the time to read the conclusion. Thank you for commenting!

Link to comment
18 hours ago, alexlittel said:

Great story!  Love your writing.  Keep up the good work.  Hugs

Thank you so much! I'm glad you enjoyed it. :) 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..