Jump to content

Nemesis: Loud Like Love 3. Nemesis Nemesisverse

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

After failing his exams, Nick has dropped out of college and is working part time at a supermarket. With just his music to sustain him emotionally, he turns to other means to help him cope. Dave returns to Dorcrest Independent College to complete is A-levels, and is trying to move on with his life, but that's not so easy when he has such a hard time letting go. 

This is the third and final book in the Nemesis trilogy. I strongly recommend you read books 1 and 2 before starting in on this, or a lot of characters and situations won't make much sense to you. Thanks to everyone who's supported me by reading and commenting, even after I abandoned these books for so long. You inspire me to keep going! 
This story contains sexual situations and drug use.
Readers can discuss and get updates on this story HERE.
 
A playlist of the chapter title songs can be found here, on YouTube. Songs will be added as chapters are posted.
Copyright © 2018 Thorn Wilde; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Nancer

   1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

This ending is my favourite part of the whole series as everyone's maturity really brings the story together so naturally and beautifully.

 

Thorn really gifted us a beautiful work of art.

Response from the author:

Thank you for all your support, my friend!

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..