Playlist (YouTube)

Playlist (YouTube)

Playlist (YouTube)

Alan

Matt

Craig

Hubris reading order:

Alan - after the final chapter of Nemesis: Because I Want You.

Matt - between chapters 4 and 5 of Nemesis: Soulmates Never Die.

Craig - after chapter 8 of Nemesis: Soulmates Never Die.

Alan & Matt - after the final chapter of Nemesis: Soulmates Never Die.

Patrick - after chapter 12 of Nemesis: Loud Like Love.

Devon - after the final chapter of Nemesis: Loud Like Love (can well be read before the epilogue). 

Edited by Thorn Wilde

I'm hooked. You have a really good start with interesting characters. That's a good posting schedule so I don't have to bug you for more :P BTW, what is the projected length of this story???

Keep up the good work :thumbup:

• Like 1

An introverted kinda soul, the earth did open, swallow whole. Her next of kin who lived in sin, was asking god to let her in. I'm a man, a liar, guaranteed in your bed. I gotta place it on the rack, got a place inside it.

Chapter Nine: Scared of Girls is up!

Patience comes to the ugly, not me. Laughter comes to the lucky, not me. People in my head that won't stop talking, nothing in my dream that isn't creepy crawling. Walking in the park and I think that I'm falling, swimming in the sea and I think I'll... You guessed it.

Chapter Ten: Waiting for the Son of Man is up! And I've made cover art! :D

Nemesis Cover

Very good story. And I love the regularity in posting. Like reading a book. I don't have to re-read past chapters like with a lot of other authors. I like the little added goodies, too. You really care about your readers. Thank you very much.

Arran

• Like 1

Thank you so much! I try. :)

Forgot to do this when I posted it last night...

I was never faithful, and I was never one to trust. Borderlining schizo and guaranteed to cause a fuss. I was never loyal, except to my own pleasure zone. I'm forever black-eyed, a product of a broken home.

Chapter Fourteen: Black-Eyed

Next chapter will probably not be up until tomorrow. It's my birthday today, and I'm going to a release party for a friend's new record tonight, so might not have time to post.

Just started reading this before, couldn't stop reading up till the latest chapter. Very interesting plot development there, and all I can say is... wow. I want to kick Craig's ass but at the same time, will that really settle anything?

Anyways, keep up the good work. Can't wait for the next chapter.

• Like 1

Stuck between the do or die, I feel emaciated. Hard to breathe I try and try, I'll get asphyxiated. Swinging from the tallest height, with nothing left to hold on to. Every sky is blue, but not for me and you.

Chapter Fifteen: Come Home

FYI, This chapter contains some smut.

There's been some discussions in the reviews for chapter fourteen, and I appear to have alienated some of my readers. I would like to thank those of you who have taken the time to tell me why you found what happened last chapter unacceptable, for your honesty and your openness, and I'm sorry that I've lost your readership (which means you're not reading this either, probably, but still). 

However, I also feel the need to add, in the words of Oscar Wilde: 

'Nothing makes one so vain as being told one is a sinner. Conscience makes egotists of us all.'

Edited by Thorn Wilde

Sucker love is heaven sent. You pucker up, our passion's spent. My hearts a tart, your body's rent. My body's broken, yours is bent. Carve your name into my arm. Instead of stressed, I lie here charmed. Cause there's nothing else to do, every me and every you.

Chapter Seventeen: Every You Every Me

So, due to a bit of a cock-up with me trying and failing to queue updates because I'm going away for a few days...

Don't let them have their way. Don't let them have their way. You're beautiful and so blasé, so please don't let them have their way. Don't fall back into the decay. There is no law we must obey. So please don't let them have their way. Don't give in to yesterday! We can build a new tomorrow, today...

Chapter Eighteen: Speak in Tongues

After this, only the epilogue remains, and I will post it a little bit later. :)