Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love Of Family - 11. Male Bonding

The guys all spend some much needed time together, bonding, sharing some feelings, and laughs.

Jaycen, Lyle, & Troy

An hour after the boys left, Stuart came to take Troy for his MRI. Getting out of bed, and into a wheelchair. Troy got a kiss and hug from his Dad, and husband before leaving.

Son.”

Yeah Dad.” Jaycen turned his head, and looked at Lyle.

I’m sorry for stepping in like I did with Lev. He’s your son, and you boys have done an exceptional job raising that boy. You were right, he needed to have that break down.” Lyle wiped his eyes, and embraced his second son.

It’s okay Pop. I’d have probably done the same thing, if the roles were reversed. It’s just, I know my kid. Yes, biologically, he’s my kid brother, but he’s definitely my kid. Well, mine and Troy’s.” Jaycen grinned, and placed a kiss on his Dad’s cheek. “You and Mama Ev, are exceptional parents also. As were Mom and Dad. You guys raised us as a blended family, with limitless love, and encouragement.”

You’re not fooling anyone kiddo. Ya know that, right?” Lyle ruffled Jaycen’s hair and smirked.

Hey, watch the hair, old man. I’ll have you know, I spent no time on it at all.” Jaycen and Lyle both started cracking up. And, what do you mean, I’m not fooling anyone?”

In the hallway, when you stumbled, and leaned against the wall. I know you did that for Levie’s sake, to boost his ego, and spirit.”

I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about. Maybe, I should ask Uncle Stuart to give you an MRI, you might be losing it.” Before he knew what happened, Jaycen was thrown into a very ticklish abyss. The red head’s boisterous laughter, reverberated off the walls as Lyle tickled his sides.

What was that about slipping?” Lyle chuckled.

Nothing, I didn’t say anything about slipping.” Jaycen squealed, while trying to dislodge Lyle’s fingers from his writhing ticklish body.

That’s what I thought.” Lyle stopped his assault, and wrapped his arms around Jaycen’s shoulders. “I love you Jayce.” Lyle kissed the twenty-eight year old’s head.

Thanks for that Dad. I really needed the laughs. I know, I’m a grown man now, but I love it when you hug and kiss me. It makes me feel like a kid again. You make me feel safe, and protected.”

You don’t need me to feel safe and protected, kid. Back to what I was saying, I’ve seen you take a punch, from a guy bigger than you, and not flinch. So, I know Levie’s slap couldn’t have made you fall back like that.”

Jaycen grinned. “Well, maybe my equilibrium's off. Hell, one thing I didn’t exaggerate, Lev does have some power behind him. I think Troy’s condition added to his strength. That boy would face a grizzly, with his bare hands if it meant saving his Troypop.” The two men chuckled, seeing the image Jaycen conjured up. “You know, he thinks of Troy like a Mom.”

What do you mean Son?”

In terms of parental roles, if there had to be a specific Mom, and Dad principle, I’m Lev’s Dad, and Troy’s his Mom. Troy’s the one he’s most afraid of hurting, or disappointing.”

I think I get what you’re saying.” Lyle sat back, and reflected on the boy’s family dynamic. The two men sat, in thought provoking silence, and waited for Troy to return.

Jayce, when did you boys start feeling that undying love, and devotion you two have for Lev?”

Troy stood at the door, listening for the answer. He didn’t want to interrupt this precious, and intimate moment between their Dad, and Jaycen.

Jaycen sat up straight, turned his head, and looked Lyle directly in the eyes. “Right from the beginning. Even before the day he was born.” The red head paused, but made no attempts to wipe the tears streaming down his cheeks. “Papa Lyle, we both remember everything about the night, our sweet angel came into this world. I know we were only ten, but we made a solemn vow to each other, and that tiny sleeping infant.” Jaycen had to pause again, to collect his thoughts and emotions.

Lyle found himself drying his own tears, listening to this strong man, bear his heart, and soul. He leaned over, kissed Jaycen’s cheek, and lovingly rubbed his son’s back. “What was the vow?”

That we’d always love, and take care of each other. I also remember what Troy told me, as we stood outside the nursery, watching over our baby brother.” Jaycen’s emotions got the best of him. He wrapped his arms around Lyle’s neck, and sobbed on the older man’s shoulder.

Lyle gently rubbed the back of Jaycen’s head, and let his son’s emotions pour out. “Let it flow kid. You’re safe. When you’re ready, can you tell me what Troy said?”

Seeing his biological father being so loving with Jaycen, brought tears to Troy’s eyes. “Jaycen Blake, I’ve finally met the two people I never want to let go of.” Troy’s voice made Lyle and Jaycen raise their heads. Lyle smiled at his boys, and released Jaycen. He gently guided the still sobbing red head towards his husband.

Like metal to a magnet, Jaycen and Troy’s bodies pressed together, the two men held each other and savored the love they felt in their hearts. “I love you, so much Troy. You’re my entire being.”

I know, my sweet husband. You, and our whole family, past and future, are all I live for.”

Jaycen placed a gentle but passionate on Troy’s waiting lips. Then they continued the retelling of Levie’s birth. “I looked into your eyes, both of us were on the verge of breaking down. I asked you. Who’d you meet? I was so afraid mine, wasn’t gonna be one of the names.”

I turned to face you, placed my arms on your shoulders, and pressed my forehead against yours. Just like I’m doing now.” Troy smiled, and recreated the scene from eighteen years ago. “You, Jaycen Blake Stillman. I met you, and that beautiful baby boy in there. I never want to know a day, without the two of you in my life.” The husbands shared another warm embrace and gentle kiss. Just like they had back then. Troy chuckled. “That’s when Lev opened his eyes, and smiled at us. You remember? It was like he knew he belonged to us, and that we were watching over him.”

Yeah, I do remember that. I think it was gas making him smile.” For the second time, Jaycen found himself hysterically laughing, as he provoked another tickle attack.

I think it’s time for me to get to the ranch. Do you boys need anything?”

Troy and Jaycen looked at each other, and shook their heads. “Thank you for being here for us.” Troy and Jaycen had Lyle between them in a group hug and kiss.

Where else would I be when my boys are hurt? Your Mom and I will be home tonight, unless Lev, and the boys need us. Linda and Tom are going home too, we all think the boys will be fine, and need some brotherly bonding time. Sleep well, kiddos. I’ll call in the morning I love you boys.”

Jaycen and Troy smiled, and nodded.“That’s a great idea. Love you too Dad. Be safe.”

Levie & Greg

You’ve been quiet, babe. Are you ok?” Levie quickly glanced at his soulmate.

Surprisingly, I’m great. Just been thinking about a few things.” Greg smiled, and placed his hand on Levie’s leg.

What ya thinking about?” Levie grasped Greg’s hand with his free one, and gently kissed it.

Us, and the possibility of moving home.”

Greg’s statement made Levie raise his eyebrows. Carefully, he pulled the Sonata into the breakdown lane, and put the hazard lights on. The eighteen year old turned in his seat, and faced his raven haired lover. Levie held both Greg’s hands in his. “What’s on your mind, love?”

Greg smiled, and leaned over kissing his sweet prince. “I know where you belong my prince. Well, where we both belong. Your nightmare last night made that crystal clear. Most boys, don’t have such intense dreams like that when they leave home. I think you were feeling your bond with Triton, being stretched.”

Levie gasped, and seriously pondered Greg’s statement. After a minute or so, the red head nodded for Greg to continue.

I’ll be honest. I don’t think Mama Linda, and Papa Tom are gonna want a place out in the country, or as big as Oakridge. However, I do. I’ve been feeling kinda cramped in the city. I just never paid much attention to it. At least, not until the family started talking about moving to Tennessee. The feeling got stronger, after sitting with you, talking about your family bond, the ranch, and the bond you share with Triton. Levie, how attached are you to living in the townhouse?”

Tears filled Levie’s eyes. “You’re the only thing I truly love about the townhouse, and the city. Don’t get me wrong, I love seeing the lights, especially around the holidays, but I’m not a city boy. I’m a country boy, always have, and always will be. Are you sure, you’re not making all that up, just because of wanting to be with me?”

Without hesitation, Greg placed a loving, and passionate kiss on Levie’s warm, soft lips. “My sweet prince, I’d give my life, to make sure you’re safe, and protected. But, I’d never be untrue to myself, or my true desires. Doing that, would breed contempt, and eventual thoughts of leaving. To keep our growing love, and bond strong, I’ve got to be true to myself. No, I’m not making this up. I’d like to look at Oakridge, and see if we can live there. Maybe, we can get Brandon to live there with us.”

Why didn’t you two live together in the townhouse?”

We tried, but it was too small, and we ended up getting on each other’s nerves. But, even what little I saw of the place, I think Bran would love living there too.”

I didn’t get a chance to look at it, but that barn isn’t a normal barn. It was renovated, and converted into a two bedroom loft apartment. Perhaps, Bran would like to live there, or we could. That’s if you and I decided we wanted a more intimate living space.”

More intimate space? Fuck that. Brand can choose to live in the barn, or the house, but I’m not giving up the chance to live in that house.”

Greg’s statement, made Levie start giggling uncontrollably. “I love you my salty knight.”

You’re a freakin’ badass, and you call me salty?” The two chuckled, shared another kiss, and continued on their way home.

Brandon, Levie, & Greg

Anyone home?” Levie called out, as he and Greg walked in the house. The three story, four bedroom, four and a half bath ranch home, was filled with Mam-Mah Ev’s home cooking. The two boys slipped their shoes off at the door.

You’re home!” Brandon hollered, as he ran towards his two brothers, tackling them to the floor, and kissing their noses. The three boys rolled around the floor, and giggled like little kids.

Where’s everyone?” Greg asked as they began settling down.

Mom, and Dad left about an hour ago. Mam-Mah just left, and Pap-Pah called to say he was heading home. They’ll all be back tomorrow morning. The adults thought us “kids” needed some brotherly bonding time. Before he could get up, Brandon was quickly face down, with Greg on top of him.

Why didn’t you tell me you guys aren’t moving?” Greg chuckled, and kneaded his fingers between Brandon’s ribs.

As soon as he felt his brother’s wiggling fingers, the blonde nineteen year old began wildly laughing. His fists pounded the floor, and he kicked his legs. “There wasn’t a good time. Brandon squealed when Greg’s hands traveled to his pits.

So not the point bro.” Greg smiled, and slightly turned. He grabbed one of Brandon’s kicking legs, then started tickling the wriggling sock clad arch, and scrunching toes.

Oh shit, not the feet.” Brandon’s cackles, quickly transformed into high pitched giggling and squeals. All he could do, was writhe around in ticklish ecstasy. Brandon loved the playful relationship he shared with Greg, and now Levie.

Say you’re sorry.” Greg pulled the thin heel length sock from his brother’s foot. His nimble fingers danced and scratched along the soft bare sole.

The high pitched giggles and squeals, became gasps and silent laughs. Brandon’s feet were extremely ticklish with socks protecting them, but became even worse when bare. “Okay, I’m sorry. I’m sorry for not telling you.” He finally screeched out between silent laughs.

You still love me?” Greg slightly paused, and let Brandon catch his breath. After a second, he slowly stroked his index finger up and down the center of the flailing sole.

Yes, I still love you.” Brandon yelled.

Greg smiled, and wrapped Brandon’s sweaty body in his arms, and kissed his forehead. “I love you Bran. You’ve always been the best friend and brother.”

Right back at ya bro. It’s not just the two of us anymore. We now have actual brothers, and a large family. Are you as happy as I am?” Brandon asked, as he laid his head against Greg’s chest. His brother’s heartbeat, always made him feel loved, and comforted.

I have the family I’ve always wanted, and my soulmate. I’m probably even happier.”

It’s nice to see the two of you acting your age, and not like the kids you aren’t.”

Greg and Brandon looked at each other, then at Levie. “Get him.” They said in unison, as they caught Levie’s giggling body, dragging him to the floor. Greg started tickling Levie’s neck, sides, and stomach. Brandon had his new brother’s feet in his sights. Feeling a bit evil, he slipped the socks off Levie’s feet, and proceeded to annihilate, the red head’s defenseless bare soles.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. It was fun to write, and really let some true emotions come out.
Thanks for reading.
Please, feel free to comment, and send messages with feedback.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2021 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

18 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

It was great to see the guys sharing time together and bonding. Relaxation from all the drama in there lives.

Yeah, and there's more bonding, and planning on the way. 

I loved how Jaycen's and Troy's retelling, and recreation of Levie's birth came out. It made me tear up writing it. 

Edited by Ajbt2001
  • Love 3
Link to comment

It's great news for the family.  I like the way the boys have decided to return to the country and take Brandon with them.  I grew up in a loving family, but it is a bit of a fantasy to think about living in a family like Levie's.  

  • Love 3
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, raven1 said:

It's great news for the family.  I like the way the boys have decided to return to the country and take Brandon with them.  I grew up in a loving family, but it is a bit of a fantasy to think about living in a family like Levie's.  

Well, it is fiction and my imagination after all. :rofl:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, Ajbt2001 said:

Well, it is fiction and my imagination after all. :rofl:

Sounds like you might envy your own characters too.tickling bush baby GIF

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..