Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love Of Family - 19. From Jaded Past To A Bright Future

Jayde gets introduced to the collective family, while waiting for news on Greg's condition.

The Family

The family waiting room was empty when they got there. As soon as he entered, Levie started to lose it. He began sobbing, and leaned against the wall breathing heavily. Not knowing anything about how badly Greg was hurt, and not being with him when it happened, or when he was brought in, finally caught up with him. Even though Brandon’s meeting Jayde was an event to celebrate, Levie’s heart was heavy, with concern for his soul mate.

“I should’ve been there with him. Maybe, he wouldn’t have gotten hurt. What if he doesn’t make it. I don’t think I could take that. I know we just met, and it sounds stupid to be so bonded, and connected with someone so quickly, but he’s my one true mate. My heart, and soul. I see it in his eyes, and feel it when he kisses me.”

“Lev, you couldn’t have been with him. I know how you’re feeling baby bro.” Brandon was doing all he could to not break down yet. He slightly smiled, when he felt Jayde squeeze his hand tighter. Just like you Lev, Greg’s strong, he’s a fighter, and my brother. He’s gonna pull through, and you two are gonna be an awesomely unstoppable team.” Brandon lovingly guided Levie to a sofa, sat beside his girlfriend, and gently pulled the red head onto his lap. Tears fell from the blonde’s eyes, as his shirt was dampened with Levie’s tears. The pain, and fear coming from Levie’s core were breaking Brandon, and Jayde’s hearts.

Jayde was in a bit of shock. It amazed her to see these two guys, being so openly affectionate, and loving with each other in a public, and not giving a shit. This was definitely something she’d never experienced. The blonde girl sat on the floor, placed her head on Levie’s leg, and shed her tears along with her boyfriend, and new brother. “I know this is a dark time Lev, but you have to hope. If you don’t, Greg’s gonna feel it in your bond, and want to give up. You can’t let him give up, I can feel this family is incredibly strong, and way more connected with each other than most families. It’s okay Levie, you can lean on both me, and Bran. I’m guessing, you’re usually one of the strongest pillars, as well as being incredibly vulnerable. However, it’s that vulnerability that makes you strong enough to be such a stable pillar. Let your entire family, including me, be your support, love, and strength. For both you, and Greg.” The young woman smiled, when Brandon leaned over, whispered his thanks, and love, and kissed her head.

None of the teens noticed the four parents, and two grandparents watching them from the waiting room entrance. All six of them had tears streaming down their cheeks. They were all impressed with the beautiful words, spoken by this gorgeous young woman, they’ve yet to meet. Everyone slightly smiled, when they saw how lovingly she and Brandon looked at one another.

“I’m sorry guys, I guess, I should be used to this. I mean, it can happen to anyone, I’m not that special, to be exempt from a loved one being hurt. Jaycepop, and Troypop are perfect examples of that.” Levie sniffled, and continued to cry. “I promise, I’ll get myself together, and stop being such a wimp.”

Brandon lightly tapped Jayde’s hand. When she looked at him, he mouthed “tickle him.”

The minute his brain registered the ticklish sensations coming from both sides, Levie jumped, and began wildly laughing. His toned body wriggled, and squirmed. “That’s sooo not fair, two against one.” Levie squealed, and blushed. He continued laughing, while burying his face in his older brother’s chest.

“Levie Michael, you have five seconds to admit you’re not a wimp, or else.” Brandon smiled. His right hand worked its way into the younger teen’s armpit. The left hand slightly lifted Levie’s shirt, and launched a sneak tickle attack on the unsuspecting boy’s stomach. The chuckling blonde teen made the attack even worse, when he drilled his index finger in the center of the hysterical red head’s belly button.

“Or else what?” Levie asked between his shrieks, and laughter.

The older teen’s fingers made their way down his squirmy captive’s sides. Finally, they reached their destination, just above the very ticklish hip bones. Meanwhile, his girlfriend was now tickling her new brother’s knees, and thighs with both hands.

“Fuck!!! This tickles like crazy.” The red headed teen’s laughter rose in pitch, and volume, while his body writhed, and squirmed like a worm.

Brandon chuckled, pointed at his brother’s feet, and motioned for Jayde to start pulling off the hysterically laughing teen’s sneakers. She nodded, smiled, and began lightly pulling at the ticklish brunette’s right shoe.

Levie felt the pulling on his sneaker, his leg automatically started kicking, and his foot frantically tried evading its attempted removal. “Shit, don’t take my shoes. Jayde, my feet are killer ticklish.”

Both she, and Brandon laughed at the younger teen’s quick admittance of his tickle spot. “If that’s an attempt to stop me from tickling you into admitting you’re not a wimp, it totally sucks baby boy.” She giggled, slightly pulled the rim of Levie’s ankle socks down. Then lightly, Jayde started drawing circles around the teen’s bare ankles.

Levie’s laughs became gasps, and he finally gave in. “Okay, okay, I can’t keep it up. You guys win, I’m not a wimp. I’m not a wimp.” The tickling ceased, and Levie was smothered in a loving embrace from Brandon, and Jayde. Tears fell from the three teens eyes.

“I’m glad to hear you’re not a wimp baby boy. Why did you call yourself one?” Troy asked, while giggling.

The teens all jumped, and yelped, because of Troy’s sudden appearance. This caused the room to erupt with laughter from the collective loved ones. With big smiles, despite the reason they were there. Everyone approached the trio, and the succession of hugs, kisses began.

“All the collective Dads, Mom, Mam-Maw Ev, and Pap-paw Lyle I’d like you to meet Jayde. She came to the ranch, asking for a job, and…”

“The two of you felt a connection with each other.” Linda said, finishing her son’s statement.

She and Tom smiled, embracing their two boys, and new daughter. This was quickly followed by the rest of the family.

Levie stood back, watching with a big smile, until he felt another sharp pain. This one caused him to softly cry out, and double over. In a flash, Jaycen, and Troy had their little brother safely laying on the sofa. The two men watched, with fear, pain, and tears in their eyes. This time, Levie was sweating, and getting red.

“Dad, can you get Uncle Stu, or one of the other doctors?” Troy asked, as he leaned down, and placed his lips on his son’s forehead. “Lev’s burning up.” He looked up, and saw something he’d never seen in his husband’s eyes. True fear, and pain of what was going on with their boy. The brunette stood, placed his hands on both sides of Jaycen’s face, and stared directly into his husband’s quivering, and tear filled eyes. “Jaycen Blake Stillman, you need to calm down. There’s no use getting all worked up, until we know what’s happening to our baby boy. I know, believe me, I know this is scarier than anything we’ve dealt with, but if you freak out, so will Lev. Man-up, get yourself together, and be the rock our son, and I need you to be. Do you fuckin’ understand?” There was dead silence in the room, as everyone listened to Troy’s strong, more controlling side being heard, and seen.

The suddenness of his husband’s take charge attitude, that rarely comes out, made Jaycen visibly quake, it made everyone else shiver also. The only thing the red head could do, was nod his head, and go to the bathroom, to compose himself.

“Holy fuckin’ shit, Troy’s damn scary.” Tom’s statement was backed up by unanimous head nods.

It was then, the twenty-eight year old started gazing around at the wide eyes, and open mouths. The sight made Troy start chuckling. “I wish you could see your faces.” He paused, and cleared his throat. “I’m sorry guys, but if I hadn’t unleashed my controlling side, Jaycen would’ve completely lost it. That would have set off a chain reaction of sorts, going from him, to me, and finally Lev. Believe me, despite my outward demeanor, I’m devastated inside. I’ve never seen my sweet baby boy, looking so pale, and weak.” Tears cascaded down Troy’s cheek. Brandon was the first to start the group hug.

“It’s okay Troypop. Let it go, you’re always so strong, and loving. Constantly there for all us kids, I can’t even imagine how you’re feeling over this. I’m worried like hell, now, over both my brothers.” Brandon wiped his tears, and wrapped Troy in his arms.

Troy smiled, and kissed the blonde’s forehead. “Thank you, sweet bro. I needed that comfort.”

“I needed your strength, and you were there, just like always my love.” Jaycen walked over, and took Brandon’s place, with Troy in his arms. “We’ve all got to be strong, for our two boys.” Jaycen took a minute to lovingly examine the gathering of family. His gaze landed on Jayde. “Jayde, why don’t you come here, and give Bran, and Troy some loving comfort.?”

The teen’s face brightened from the request. She eagerly sat between the two men, and cuddled with both of them.

“Jayde, Bran, how long has Levie been reacting this way?” Linda asked.

“He started getting pains back at the ranch.” Jayde said, while basking in the warmth, and love that flowed between everyone assembled.

“Did he show any signs of pain, even slightly, earlier in the morning?” Troy asked. He, kissed Jayde, and Brandon, then got up, and joined two boys on the other sofa.

“Daddy’s it hurts bad, make it better.” Levie’s soft raspy pleading, broke the two older men’s hearts.

“Baby boy, you don’t know, how much Troypop, and I wish we could take your pain away.” Gently the two husbands leaned down, and kissed Levie’s damp forehead.

“Yes, he did Troypop. Neptune, and Triton started acting up, and Lev fell to his knees, doubled over in pain, at the same time. That was the first time, then he got another bad pain. He told us, he could feel Greg was hurt, badly, and that’s when my phone, and his rang.” Brandon wiped his tears, and cradled Jayde. Linda, sat beside Jayde, and cuddled her. Tom, sat beside his son, and did the same.

“Guys, I might be wrong, but I’m thinking our Lev, is, and has been feeling Greg’s pains this entire time.” Ev’lynn placed her hands on both Troy, and Jaycen’s shoulders.

“Mom, I know they’re strongly bonded, but do you really think it’s that strong? I don’t think Jayce, and I get sympathy pains for each other.”

“Troy, have you forgotten all the times you, or Jaycen have gotten hurt really bad? The first time either of you got sympathy pains for the other, was about a month after you’d met.”

Linda lifted her head, and looked at the woman in awe. “Ev, are you saying, when they were three, Jayce, and Troy had sympathy pains for each other?”

The matriarch nodded her head. “That’s exactly what I’m saying. I remember, just like it was yesterday. I’d been watching the boys, and Jayce decided to sneak outside. Well, he fell on something, and hit his head. At that point, I still didn’t know he was outside. All of a sudden, I heard Troy start crying. I ran in the room, and saw him rubbing his head, but there was not mark, or bruise. Then after picking him up, I finally noticed Jayce wasn’t in the room. That’s when Troy kept pointing to the window. I went to see, what he was pointing at. There was Jaycen, sitting in the grass crying, and rubbing his head, in the exact spot Troy did.”

“I never told anyone this, but I knew when Troy was drugged, the night Carol almost raped him.” Jaycen blurted out, not realizing there were other’s in the room, who’d never heard the story. The realization of what he’d just revealed, hit him, and with tears falling, he looked into Troy’s pain filled eyes. “Troy, I…”

“It’s okay my love, I know you didn’t mean to say anything. If you want, you can finish your story.” Troy closed his eyes, wiped his tears, and resumed comforting their ailing son.

“We were at the party, after the swim team’s big win, Brandon, Lev, and Greg have already heard most of what happened. Anyway, the reason, I started to look for Troy, so we could leave, was out of the blue, I felt sick, and dizzy. It was so bad, I had to lean on the wall to steady myself. For some reason, I knew where Troy was, because when I found him, I felt even sicker.”

Jayde gasped, and without thinking, she went, and embraced the two men. “Thank you, for, well...accidentally telling that story. I know what I have to do now. I just hope you all can forgive me, for not saying anything sooner. She looked over at Brandon, her tears streaking her face, and making her makeup run.

“Bran, I know, I told you, I was in, and out of foster care. It wasn’t true.” The teen took a couple deep breaths, and sighed, when she felt Ev’lynn, and Linda’s comforting arms wrap around her. “The truth is, I was used, by my parents, as a form of currency. They’d sell me to the dealers they owed money to. I’ve been beaten, drugged, and raped.” Now, the young woman, was violently sobbing. “I know, you don’t want someone like me for a daughter, wife, or future life partner. I’m just glad I’ve been able to spend this time with you. I’m just gonna go now.” Jayde started to turn, so she could leave, but she ended up walking right into Brandon’s warm embrace.

“You’re not going anywhere, without me, from now on. That is, unless you really don’t want me around. I’ll never make you do a damn thing against your will. Now, I think it’s time you showed me a truly amazing smile.” Brandon’s fingers started kneading, and wiggling between the now trapped young lady’s ribs, and along her sides. Jayde’s high pitched laughter, filled the room. Her knees instantly buckled, and she fell to the floor, with Brandon following, and continuing his tickle attack.

“You don’t play fair Bran.” Jayde squealed.

The playful tickler, got his writhing victim, pinned. He licked his lips, and straddled Jayde’s lower back. With an evil grin, Brandon managed to wrestle his prey’s shoe off, and his nails rapidly, but lightly strummed up and down the flailing sock clad foot.

“Please, not the nails. My feet are probably just as ticklish at Lev’s” Jayde shrieked, and tried desperately to wriggle free.

“You promise to stay, and let us love you, and be your family?” Brandon asked as he increased the pressure, and speed of his tickle crazed fingernails. The adults were smiling, and enjoying the two teens playful antics.

“Note to self. Jayde’s extremely ticklish. Sweet!!!” Jaycen said to himself, causing everyone’s laughter to blend with the tickle induced laughs from Jayde.

“YES, YES I promise, I’ll stay, and let myself be loved.” As soon as she submitted to Brandon’s request, the blonde teen was lovingly embraced by her new boyfriend.

“Thank you, my sweet, and beautiful, baby girl. I promise, I’ll never hurt you, on purpose.” Brandon cried, and kissed Jayde’s dampened cheek.

“I’ll never hurt you purposefully either, my handsome baby boy.” The two smiled, and nuzzled noses.

“I want to check something.” Jaycen said, as he lifted Levie’s shirt. Everyone took a moment to examine the teens abdomen. There were no marks, scratches, or bruises. Nothing, external to indicate anything was wrong with the young red head. Jaycen started gently massaging, randomly around Levie’s lower stomach, and sides. His instant giggling, and squirming brought a smile, and a bit of relief to the family.

“It can’t be too serious, baby boy’s still ticklish.” Troy snickered, and kissed Levie, and Jaycen. “Where’s it been hurting baby?”

Levie pointed to his left side.

“That’s where Greg was stabbed.” Linda commented. Just then, Stuart, and Lyle entered the waiting room.

“Okay, first, what’s up with our Lev?” Stuart asked, as he walked over, and started performing the same examination Jaycen did. Unsurprisingly, he got the same giggling, and squirming Jaycen got. “Well, nothing feels strange, and his tickle reactions haven’t been compromised. Did you eat anything, or drink anything that didn’t taste right, nephew?”

Levie shook his head no.

“Uncle Stu, Mom, and, well now the rest of us think Lev’s been having sympathy pains for Greg. I asked him where the pain was, and he pointed to the side where Greg was hurt.” Troy smiled at his parents, as they held each other, and their new Granddaughter.

“Lyle said he had a fever, he feels normal now. That’s quite possible, Greg is finally out of the woods. When he was stabbed, the knife’s tip broke off in him. We were able to extract the piece of metal, but before, and during that Greg’s fever spiked. Now that the piece is gone, he’s back to normal. They’re stitching him up now, and about to move him to a room for a night, or two.”

Everyone breathed a sigh of relief. Levie was also started to move around, and return to his normal self. “Uncle Stu, can I stay with my Greg tonight? I don’t want to be apart from him.” Levie asked, tears streaming down his face. The realization of almost losing his soul mate was unbearable.

“As long as no one objects, of course you can stay.” Stuart smiled, kissed Levie, then left the room.

“I don’t think we could keep this little bugger away from his mate, even if we tried.” Tom’s statement was met with a room full of head nods, and chuckling.

The adults left to get lunch, while waiting for Greg to be moved. Brandon, and Jayde stayed in the waiting room, with Levie, as he rested. The two teens lovingly caressed the slumbering teens red locks. They smiled at each other, and shared a gentle kiss.

“Levie’s really a special guy, isn’t he?” Jayde asked, as she felt her heart continuously strengthen its bond with the other two teens. She hoped it would be the same with Greg, when he was better. Even though she hadn’t met him, she could somehow feel they were connecting too.

Brandon kissed his girlfriend, then kissed his younger brother. “Yes, he is Jayde. He’s so loving, and accepting, but then look at his role models.”

Jayde shyly smiled, and blushed. “Umm I...I really loved it, when you t...tickled me earlier.”

Brandon wrapped his arms around Jayde’s waist, and very lightly tickled her side. The two teens giggling blended, in perfect harmony. “I’m glad, I was just thinking I might’ve gone too far, considering your past.” The blonde’s tears welled in his eyes. “I’d never want to hurt, or make you uncomfortable, for anything in the world baby girl.”

Jayde snickered, and launched her own playful tickle attack to her boyfriend’s upper thigh. Instantly, Brandon’s high pitched laughter, and boyish squeals filled her ears. “Sweet, I’ll have a fighting chance against you, in a tickle fight.” She giggled, and blushed. “I’m really into tickling. I love being tickled, as long as I know it’s not done in a hurtful manner.”

Brandon chuckled. “Baby girl, you’ll never find a more playful, and tickle loving family than ours. We love bonding through playful tickle fights.”

“Don’t worry Sis, I’ll always help you tickle your brothers, and Bropops.” Levie giggled when his voice startled his brother, and sister. Levie sat up, and launched himself into Jayde’s lap. He buried his face her shoulder, and cried. Then, gave her the most loving hug he could muster. “I’m so sorry for what you went through growing up. I just hope our love, and support can help ease the pain, and fear you’ve felt. I love you Jayde. You’ll always be my Sister.”

Levie’s declaration, left both Brandon, and Jayde speechless.

“Thank you, baby bro.” Brandon said, when his voice returned.

Jayde was still too stunned to say anything. She just cried tears of indescribable joy, and clung to the younger teen, like he was her security blanket.

“It’s okay Sis, you don’t have to say anything. I can feel your true emotions radiating from your heart and soul. I know, you know you’ve found your forever family, mate, and home.”

“They’re so good for each other. The only one missing, is our Greg.” Jaycen said, before kissing his longtime soul mate.

“Brandon, and Jayde look so happy, and make a beautiful couple, my love.” Tom kissed his wife, as she wiped both their tears.

“Ev, we’ve finally got a granddaughter.” The elder couple smiled, and watched over their entire family. The collective parents were glowing, with pride, and love for the continuously growing family.

Jayde's finally found her place to belong, be loved, and be needed. Most of all, she's found a truly loving family, where she'll be safe.
I really hope everyone loves her, as much as the family, and I do. She's definitely, a perfect fit.
As always thanks for reading. Please continue to react, and comment.
Love y'all
Copyright © 2021 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

3 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

A beautiful chapter, that shows the true power of love and family.

It was worth the weekend break from writing. I really had fun crafting Jayde. 

  • Love 3
Link to comment
13 minutes ago, chris191070 said:

Jayde is a great sister to the boys and ticklish, which is good for the boys.

She's definitely a new, and exciting challenge. She's the first transgender character I've not only created, but featured in one of my stories. But, she's totally perfect for Brandon, with Jayde, he doesn't have to choose any certain gender to be interested in. He's fallen for the inner person. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great chapter.  Glade that Jayde is feeling like family now. It’s interesting that the mates have these sympathy pains.

  • Love 3
Link to comment

Jayde is a perfect fit for Brandon and the family. Ev and Lyle will probably spoil their first granddaughter.  Thanks for getting Greg out of surgery before the end of the chapter.  I hate cliffies in a hospital.  :hug:

  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, raven1 said:

Jayde is a perfect fit for Brandon and the family. Ev and Lyle will probably spoil their first granddaughter.  Thanks for getting Greg out of surgery before the end of the chapter.  I hate cliffies in a hospital.  :hug:

Yeah, no more hangers of cliffs in this one. LOL

  • Love 2
Link to comment
4 hours ago, VBlew said:

Great chapter.  Glade that Jayde is feeling like family now. It’s interesting that the mates have these sympathy pains.

It does happen, when there's a strong connection to someone, or something, like your pet. My husband, and I have had them for each other. 

  • Love 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..