Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love Of Family - 1. Levie Meets Greg

     

Greg

Greg stood in front of the mirror, smiling, he ran his fingers through his neck length jet black hair, slipped on a baseball cap, and nodded in satisfaction at his reflection. Greg felt for his wallet, grabbed his keys, and locked the door. While walking to his truck, the nineteen year old’s mind was filled with curiosity about what his roommate would be like. “I really hope we’re gonna become friends, or at least get along.” He thought as his Silverado came to life. Greg was proud of his truck, especially since he chose the custom dark blue with purple hues paint job. Using his mirrors, Greg carefully backed out of the parking space, and headed across town to meet his foster brother for dinner.

Ahh hey, that tickles.” Greg managed to proclaim, just before he dropped to the ground in a squirming ticklish heap.

You know you love it bro.” Brandon chuckled.

Greg was still giggling as he accepted the extended hand that helped him up and pulled him into a bear hug. “Hey Brand. I didn’t keep you waiting did I?” Greg smiled and gave his brother a kiss on the cheek, causing the sandy blonde to blush.

I just got here.”

Bro, I’m really anxious about meeting my roommate, and just hoping to Goddess he’s not a homophobe.”

Hey, calm down bud, it’ll be alright, and if not, I’ll help figure out a backup plan.” Brandon said as he gently rubbed the back of Greg’s neck.

Thanks B. I love ya.”

Love ya more. Now c’mon I’m starved.” The two shared another hug before going in to order dinner.

Levie, Troy, & Jaycen

Wow! This is a nice complex.” Levie thought as he pulled into one of the designated parking spots. Turning off his CJ7 Jeep, Levie grabbed one of the suitcases, and waited for his brothers to pull in. Levie took a minute to assess the townhouse’s outside appearance. He then took a deep breath, and wiped a tear from his cheek. The eighteen year old red head had lived with Jaycen and his husband, Troy since he was ten. The nickname Bropops was created for the couple by Levie, because for him, they were a combination of older brothers and parents. They taught him to ride horses, bikes, work on a ranch, and most importantly, to accept being gay. Thanks to their love and guidance, Levie was extremely comfortable in his skin.

Being so lost in his thoughts, Levie had no idea Troy was behind him until he felt a finger gently drilling into his ribs. Immediately, boyish giggling sprang from the boy’s lips as he dropped his luggage, and tried to block the tickling.

You were totally zoned out baby bro.” Troy said as he lovingly gazed at his younger brother.

Jaycen shook his head and chuckled at the pair, as he approached his playful husband and brother.

Yeah, I didn’t hear y’all pull in.” Wiping his tears, Levie wrapped his arms around Troy. Levie had always been extremely affectionate, and wasn’t afraid or too macho to show it in public.

Hey! I do need to breathe little bro.” Troy gasped.

You’ll be fine baby boy.” Jaycen said, as he wiped his own tears and lovingly stroked the sniffling boy’s hair. “At least you get to live in a two bedroom fully furnished townhouse, and not a cramped apartment. Also, don’t forget, we’re only a half hour to forty minutes away. And you still have to come back on weekends for your students.”

I know, but it still feels like I’m still gonna miss you two.” The three shared another hug before getting things into the apartment. “I love it.” Levie exclaimed. The walls were painted a warm creamy tan, and accentuated by the off white sofa and lounge chairs. There was a full size double door fridge/freezer, in the kitchen with a stainless steel oven. On one wall was a half bath. The bedrooms were painted the same tan, with enough space for the full size bed and desk. There was also a full size private bathroom. After making the bed, folding and hanging clothes the three took a well deserved break.

You know we’re proud of you kiddo, and love you very much.” Jaycen said with his arm around Levie’s shoulders. On the other side, Troy had his arm around the younger boy’s waist.

I know, it’s just gonna be different. I’m so used to having you two and the different ranch hands around. You and Troy have been so much more than just brothers to me. You’ve also been my parents.” Levie’s statement brought tears to the two twenty-eight year old men as they cuddled Levie, and placed a kiss on his head.

Greg, Levie, Troy, & Jaycen

After dinner and saying goodbye to Brandon, Greg headed back to the apartment. Right away he noticed the black jeep with flames and a pentacle on the hood. “Dude, he’s got a sweet ride, and Wiccan.” Greg lightly fingered his own pentacle necklace, and thanked the Goddess before going inside. As soon as he entered the sound of boyish giggling and laughter grabbed his attention. “What the..” Greg whispered as he looked in the open door. The sight of the most gorgeous boy he’d ever seen being held down and tickled into oblivion by two equally hot guys got him instantly turned on. Greg took note of how totally ticklish the guy was, especially on his Scooby-Doo sock clad feet. “This just might be really fun after all.” Greg thought. He couldn’t help smiling at the utter cuteness of the boy begging and agreeing he had the best brothers in the whole galaxy. As soon as the trio calmed down Greg lightly knocked to announce his presence.

Hi!” Levie’s bright smile lit up the room when he saw the raven haired hunk enter.

Fuck me sideways” Greg thought while trying not to stare at the trio of hot bodies before him. “Umm hi.”

Troy and Jaycen glanced at the two boys, shared a knowing smirk and look before they intervened thus saving the speechless duo. “I’m guessing you’re my little bro’s roomie. I’m Jay, and this is my husband Troy.”

Nice to meet ya. Umm forgive me, but did he say husband?”

Yeah, I’m gay also. I hope you’re ok with that.” Levie proudly stated as he wrapped his arms around Troy and Jaycen’s waists.

Greg breathed a sigh of relief. “I’m so glad you’re gay and judging from the jeep, Wiccan.”

The statement shocked Levie. “How’d you know?”

Instead of answering vocally, Greg smiled and pulled out his necklace. “Just a hunch. Oh, I’m gay too, and single. I’m hoping you’re single as well. You’re really hot.” Immediately, Greg blushed and Levie giggled.

I'm Levie Stillman, and am single also.”

Greg Wilmont.” Greg gasped as he was instantly wrapped in a signature Levie bear hug.

I’m a hugger.”

I see that, and you give an amazing one. I am too.” Greg smiled and returned the embrace.

After opening two beers, and two soda’s for himself and Jaycen, Troy went to get the rest from his truck.

In the living room, Jaycen sat, and faced the two roommates. “Lev, we’re leaving enough beer to last a month. Greg, they’re for you also, if you want some.”

We’re also leaving a supply of condoms. Don’t, and I repeat, don’t drink and drive. Also, we’d prefer you didn’t drink with anyone you aren’t familiar with.” Troy said and then looked at Greg. “That goes for you as well. I know we just met, but I have a feeling the two of you are gonna become very close. Neither Jayce nor I want to see either of you hurt or used.” Both Troy and Jay clasped Greg’s hands before Troy continued. “Greg, we want you to know, you’ll always be welcome in our home as long as you don’t hurt this guy beside you. And please know you can always call us for anything you need.” Levie and Greg were both wiping tears from their faces as they all shared a hug.

I don’t know if you guys really mean that, but if you do, I greatly appreciate it. Since I came out, my family disowned me. I’ve been living with my best friend and his family for the last four years, they became my foster family. They’re getting ready to move to Tennessee to open a new store, I’ve been a bit anxious about being alone.” Unable to stop himself, Greg began sobbing.

Troy and Jaycen wrapped Greg in a warm hug pushing all their love into him. “You’ve now got two big brothers to love and help you, if you want us.” After another emotional hug and kiss for the roommates, Jaycen and Troy headed home.

Composing himself, Greg flopped on the couch. “I’m sooo hoping this isn’t a dream.” He exclaimed as Levie sat down, pulled him into a hug and gently caressed his curly black hair.

It’s not a dream. That’s just how us Stillman boys are. We love you until we have a reason not to. I promise you, they meant every word they spoke.”

Smiling, Greg very lightly wiggled his fingers along Levie’s side, causing him to giggle and squirm.

“No fair. I wasn’t ready.” Levie squealed as Greg’s tickling increased and more fingers were added.

Aww, you’re too adorable.” Greg embraced the panting boy beside him.

This must be a record. Not even twenty minutes after meeting me, you’ve discovered my greatest weakness and turn on.” Lev blushed bright pink after revealing that.

I think it’s cute, and I’ve got a foot/tickle fetish.”

I think it’s time to do a little discovery of my own.” Levie smiled evily, then quickly slid to the floor, and grabbed Greg’s ankles in a choke hold.

No not the…..” Greg’s laughter filled the room as Levie’s nails slid up and down the squirming sock clad soles.

Awesome, your feet are about as ticklish as mine.” Levie hopped back on the couch. He took hold of Greg’s hands and looked directly in his sparkling blue grey eyes. “Greg, I’m gonna be honest. As soon as we met, I felt drawn to you. If you’re willing, I’d love to begin a relationship with you. I won’t see anyone else while this relationship grows. You don’t have to do the same or anything at all, if you don’t want to. I’m a virgin, so all I ask is that if we date and you see others be safe, and don’t lie to me.”

Greg sat back gazing into Levie’s light green eyes. “I’m a virgin Lev, and felt drawn to you as well. I’d love to be with you and only you.” The two boys grinned and shared a soft kiss before going to their separate rooms.

Copyright © 2021 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 24
  • Love 6
  • Wow 1
  • Fingers Crossed 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

A nice start to the story. We've discovered common interests and interests. I'm eager to see where this goes!

  • Like 5
Link to comment

Niceeeeeeeeee, so far, like everyone else, I'm curious to see how this plays out, especially happy to see the great support system in the 2 beautiful 'broPops'!

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to comment

Chance pairing and immediate attraction and commitment to monogamy!  I would say rare, but it is what it is.  Now let's see how well this works out.  I may be cynical to an extent - ok, a large extent - but we're talking about 2 eighteen year olds who are just now living on their own for the first time. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
4 minutes ago, pvtguy said:

Chance pairing and immediate attraction and commitment to monogamy!  I would say rare, but it is what it is.  Now let's see how well this works out.  I may be cynical to an extent - ok, a large extent - but we're talking about 2 eighteen year olds who are just now living on their own for the first time. 

Ahh you'll be quite surprised. I hope pleasantly surprised. 

Especially, when you get to know the Bropops. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Likeable characters and a somewhat interesting premise, even if it's a romance. I don't do the romance thing. :P

However the chapter felt rushed. Too many details presented too quickly, not giving readers a chance to really get to know the characters. I might have expanded on the introductions of Levie and Greg, and moved their meeting to its own chapter. The story would also benefit from a proofreader to help correct grammatical errors.

Let's see how the next chapter goes.

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment
25 minutes ago, Carlos Hazday said:

Likeable characters and a somewhat interesting premise, even if it's a romance. I don't do the romance thing. :P

However the chapter felt rushed. Too many details presented too quickly, not giving readers a chance to really get to know the characters. I might have expanded on the introductions of Levie and Greg, and moved their meeting to its own chapter. The story would also benefit from a proofreader to help correct grammatical errors.

Let's see how the next chapter goes.

I do actually get things explained, for the most part in later chapters. 

I do appreciate your time, and comments Carlos. You rock. 

:glomp:

  • Like 4
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..