Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Love Of Family - 3. Changing Plans

Levie & Greg

Levie woke just before dawn. He wanted to do something special for Greg, to show his appreciation for the loving treatment he’d received the night before. So, he decided to make breakfast. Leaning over, he softly kissed Greg’s cheek. After slipping out of bed, Levie got dressed, and started the coffee before leaving for his run. After taking a minute to jog in place, Levie inhaled deeply, reveling in the crisp morning air. Closing his eyes, he thanked the Goddess for the vibrant morning colors. The visual combined with the cool breeze invigorated Levie as he took off.

Greg slowly awakened from his deep slumber. Sitting up, he lazily scratched his head, and was startled that Levie wasn’t there. For a moment he panicked, and thought he’d dreamed the previous night’s bonding. Just as he was getting up to use the bathroom, he spotted a note and read it softly to himself. “Greg, I can’t thank you enough for loving and protecting me last night. I’m going for a run. Hope to be back before you’re up, but if not, there’s fresh coffee brewed. Oh don’t start breakfast, your baby boy’s got that covered this morning. Love, prince charming.” Greg smiled, and went to do his thing in the bathroom. After putting the note in his treasure box, he crawled back into bed, softly kissed the pillow Levie slept on, and inhaled the left over scent letting it comfort him as he fell asleep.

Levie returned to an empty kitchen and living room. After undressing, and jumping in the shower he quickly checked in on Greg. The sight of the sun’s morning rays illuminating the slightly tanned, sleeping Adonis caused him to gasp. He’d never seen a man so gorgeous, the feeling in his heart grew stronger further cementing their bond. Closing the door, Levie headed for the kitchen to start breakfast. An hour later, he grabbed a cup of coffee, and went to wake his lover.

The smell of bacon and fresh baking bread woke Greg’s senses, but being in a very playful mood, he decided to stay in bed pretending to sleep. Greg made sure his bare feet were in plain sight just before the door opened. Anticipation of how he'd be awakened was almost enough to spoil his ruse. Just when he couldn’t take the wait anymore, Greg felt Levie’s soft warm lips softly kissing each of his olive like toes. The morning stubble caused slight twitching as Greg internally fought the giggles trying to escape. The feeling of fingertips lightly tracing lines across the base of his toes combined with the warm moist tongue slowly making its way up and down the center of his high arch forced boyish giggles to flow. Giggling morphed to laughter, as soon as Levie’s nails were applied to the extremely ticklish soles.

Ok, I’m up. But you need to leave before my boyfriend Lev comes in here.” Greg’s shrieks were loud enough to wake the dead. Levie launched a full body tickle massacre that only stopped when Greg pulled his torturer into a loving embrace and passionate kiss complete with tongue battle. Of course, Greg had to retaliate with his own tickle attack before having breakfast.

This is an amazing spread baby. Thank you for making it.” Greg kissed Lev’s cheek as he plate was served.

Thanks, I made the biscuits from scratch.” Levie brought two glasses of OJ and refilled their coffee cups before sitting down to eat.

Hoo dawgie. I’s gots me a sexy man who cooks.” Levie shook with excited laughter and hit the table with his fist from Greg’s exaggerated southern accent.

You’re too twisted for color TV.”

If you can’t say something nice, come sit by me.” The two shared a kiss after more shared laughter. “I love Steel Magnolias.” Greg took a sip of coffee, and smirking began lightly stroking his toes along Levie's slightly hairy leg.

Ahh that tickles.” Levie squealed while quickly retracting his leg. Grinning, Levie tried to return the favor, but was thwarted when his foot got trapped between Greg's legs. “Hey, you’re cheating.” Levie tried in vain to pull free. He struggled more when Greg grabbed his ankle, and pulled his foot in his lap. “Don’t you….” The rest was cut off and replaced with boisterous squeals as nails rapidly traveled up and down the length of the helpless bare sole.

All’s fair in love and tickles my sweet prince.” Greg chuckled and after another minute of tickles released his hysterical prisoner. “You know you wanted it.” Greg commented as he finished eating. Levie gave Greg an intimidating stare only to have the taller man start giggling. “Lev, you look as threatening as a litter of fluffy puppies.” Greg couldn’t help giggling, as he got up and wrapped his arms around his pouting Levie. “I love you. Oh, Brand’s coming for lunch, he’s really stoked to meet ya.”

Shit, I’m sorry I’m gonna miss him. I’m about to leave for Oak Ridge Estate to get a jump on repairs before listing it.”

Damn! You want me to come with? I can get with B. later.” Greg finished cleaning up breakfast, then walked over, and gave Levie a kiss and hug after he’d put on his socks and shoes.

Nah, you’d probably be bored. I’ll be fine. Tell Brandon I’m sorry I missed him I really wanna meet my new bro.” The two shared another passionate kiss at the door “I’ll stay in touch babe. Love ya my sweet knight.”

Greg closed the door, and started doing some light cleaning while waiting for his brother. Greg smiled as he thought about the prior evening and this morning. “I can’t believe I’m already falling for this guy and am ready to accept his brothers as my own.” Brandon’s ringtone brought the raven haired young man from his thoughts. “Hey bro.”

Hey G. You’re up early.” Brandon put his phone on the dresser as he began packing boxes.

Yeah, Lev just left to check out a property he’ll be selling. He starts tomorrow and wanted to be ahead of anything that needed work. Are you on your way?” Greg flopped on the sofa and flipped through a magazine.

Umm that’s what I wanted to talk to you about.” The sandy blonde sighed and ran his fingers through his hair. “I’m actually packing. The new store is opening sooner than expected. Since I'm the store manager, Mom and Dad want me there on Monday or Tuesday.” Brandon sat on his bed, and wiped his tears. “I’m really sorry about leaving you like this bro.”

Greg sat up, and took a sip of coffee. “B. This is an incredible opportunity. I’d be totally pissed if you didn’t take advantage of it.”

You’re not mad? I was afraid you’d think I was abandoning you.”

I love you B. It's not like you’re just up and leaving without saying goodbye or anything. You’ve got to live your life. Besides, I won’t be lonely. I’ve got a new soulmate and big brothers to love me. Not that they’d take your place or want to, so don't think you're being replaced. I'll be fine bro.”

I love you too Greg, always have, and always will. I hate to cut this short, but I’ve got other calls to make and packing to do.”

You need my help?”

Nah, I’m good. The rents are coming by in a few minutes. I’ll call you in a couple days and see if we all can’t get together. Give Levie my number and a hug for me. I know I haven’t met him yet, but I love you both.”

Love ya too bro. Tell Mamma Linda and Pappa Tom I love them and good luck with the store. Call me for anything or nothing.” Greg grinned and then called his new brothers.

Thanks for calling Stillman Brothers Ranch, this is Troy. How can I help you?”

Hey Troy, it’s Greg. I’m not bothering you am I?” Greg walked to the kitchen, and poured himself a cup of coffee.

Good morning Greg. How’s my new baby bro this morning? You’re not ready to return Lev are ya?” Troy joked as he continued cleaning the kitchen.

Are you kidding? If possible, I’m never leaving him. I already love him.”

I know, he has that affect on people.” Troy chuckled. “So, what’s on your mind bro?”

I was gonna have lunch with Brandon, he’s the best friend and foster brother I mentioned last night. It turns out, he’s having to leave earlier than expected. I was wondering if you guys would mind me hanging out with y’all today while Lev’s looking at Oak Ridge. He wanted to get a jump on noting any work that might need to be done before he lists it.”

Lev’s at Oak Ridge? That’s right beside us. I’ll tell ya what, I’ll get Jayce to pick up some steaks for dinner, and you can haul your ass over here whenever you’re ready.” Troy began making a list of what they’d need.

Sweet, just tell Jayce to keep my being there a secret. I’d love to try surprising my sweet prince.”

Sweet prince? Okay, you’re gonna have to tell me about this name.” Troy got out between his chuckles.

Lev had a nightmare last night. That’s when he told me about Triton’s birth and how he’d saved him by killing the bobcat. When he said Triton was a white stallion, I said I’d met a real Prince Charming since he had the white horse and heart of gold.”

Was the nightmare bad?”

He was clutching his puppy blanket, and curled in the fetal position when I got to him. I just got in bed beside him, cuddled him, and assured I had him and he was safe.” Greg was now wiping his tears and choking up at the memory.

Hey, it’s ok Greg. Let your feelings and tears out little bro. You handled the situation perfectly. I’m grateful you were with him.” Troy paused to wipe his own tears thinking about Levie being so vulnerable. “I had no idea he still had that old blanket.”

Troy, it broke my heart when I saw him like that. I was literally frozen for a minute, I can’t logically explain or understand it, but last night before I got to him, I felt his anxiety and pain inside my gut and heart.” Greg had to take a deep breath and compose himself.

We knew from the moment your eyes met last night, the two of you would be together. I want you to know, Jayce and I fully support the two of you being a couple. Especially, after hearing about last night. That was how it was for the two of us, except Jay and I met when we were three, and became inseparable ever since. What was the nightmare about?”

Lev dreamed he wasn’t in time to save Triton.”

He’s had that one before, and it’s always been that intense for him.” Troy gave Greg the address for his GPS as he wrote down everything Jayce needed to get.

I’ll see you guys in about 40 minutes to an hour.”

Great, see you when you get here. And Greg, be careful. We love ya little bro.”

Love ya too Bropop. And thanks for taking Lev in and being so great with him.”

Troy giggled. “He told you about the nickname huh?”

Yeah, and the reason behind it, as well as how you guys got to raise him. I hope it’s ok me calling you that also.

We’d be honored, and wouldn’t want it any other way baby boy.”

Levie

Levie pulled in the driveway at Oak Ridge. He grabbed his notepad and cell phone. A big smile came across his face as Jaycen’s number popped up. “Hey big bro. How are ya?”

Hey kiddo. So, Greg mentioned you’re next door, ya need any help?” Jaycen asked as he opened the door to his white Ford F-150 pickup.

I’m good, but thanks for the offer. When did you speak to Greg?” Levie grinned when he heard the familiar door squeak of his bro's favorite truck.

I didn’t, Troy did. He wanted me to pick up some steaks and burgers for dinner. Brandon’s moving with his parents earlier than expected, so Greg called Troy and asked if he could spend the day with his new big brothers and get to know us and the ranch. He was gonna surprise you, so act surprised when you get here. Ya know, like you did on your birthday and Christmas.”

Levie gasped. “Jay, what do you mean act surprised?”

Jaycen chuckled and started his older truck. “Give me a break kid. Troy and I both knew you always found your presents and peeked. We just never said anything cause it was too adorable watching you think you’d gotten something by us without our knowing.”

The red head burst with laughter as he realized his brother’s knew all this time and never said anything. “I should’ve known better.”

Yes, you should’ve. Anyway, I’m almost home, so I’ll see you when you get here. Call if you need anything baby bro. I love you kid.”

I love ya too Bropop.”

Jaycen

Jaycen shook his head, and smiled as he grabbed the groceries, went in the kitchen, and put everything away. He was about to fix a cup of coffee when he heard a gunshot coming from the direction of the office. Quickly, he grabbed his rifle and ran. “Troy was that a... Who the fuck…..”

Copyright © 2021 Ajbt2001; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 4
  • Wow 8
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm eager to find out the reason for the nightmare....it's got to be much more than the actual event. 

  • Love 4
Link to comment
12 minutes ago, pvtguy said:

I'm eager to find out the reason for the nightmare....it's got to be much more than the actual event. 

I actually do bring that up in a later chapter. 

I wanted to give Levie some vulnerability, as well as enable Greg to recognize his growing bond, and feelings for Levie. Greg also got to display his protective, and nurturing side. 

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..