Jump to content
    Tiger
  • Author
  • 4,825 Words
  • 2,289 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Sorcerous Prince - 15. Chapter 15: Twisted Justice


 



Mihai was barely awake, but he was waking up to a wonderful feeling. His dick was hard, and someone was blowing him. He was also feeling a tongue on each of his nipples. It was the best way he had ever awoken in his life. “Mmm,” he muttered, still half asleep. His eyelids slowly opened, and three blurry figures appeared. One was a blond, whose mouth was latched onto his right nipple. Another was a redhead, who was paying similar attention to the left one. A third dark-haired figure was bobbing up and down on his cock. He soon realized that the three were Fabian, Konstantin, and Kyle, who was Konstantin's familiar. The three of them paid little attention to Mihai's awakened state as they were focused on pleasuring the Prince as he'd never been pleasured before. It was too much for him. Mihai felt the magma building in his balls. “I'm gonna cum,” he moaned, grabbing the hand full of hair of both familiars. He shuddered intensely as his load shot into Konstantin's greedy mouth, and he had never felt this level of intensity before. It was magical.



 



Fabian dislodged his mouth from Mihai's swollen aureola and gave his bonder a kiss, slowly stretching his tongue into Mihai's mouth. Kyle was also eager for some attention as he was sucking on Mihai's neck. Konstantin was gently probing Mihai's anal ring with his finger. The plan seemed to be working well as the ministrations from the familiars were somewhat of a distraction from the slight pain. Mihai relaxed his sphincter muscles, allowing Konstantin better access. Fabian turned his attention to Mihai's cock, which was slowly coming back to life, and Kyle took his opportunity to give Mihai a tender kiss. Mihai was in complete bliss. Never before had he been the recipient of this much attention, and he was loving every minute of it.



 



Konstantin slowly added another finger and gently rubbed Mihai's prostate, sending chills down his spine. Mihai's dick was soon completely hard again as Fabian feverishly nursed on it. Kyle was proving to be a marvelous kisser, one who liked being in control. But just as Mihai was about to cum again, both Fabian and Konstantin stopped. Since Mihai was in the middle of the king size bed, and Konstantin laid on the side opposite of Kyle. Fabian knelt over the side of the bed and licked the head of Konstantin's huge cock. He was loving it. Of the four, Konstantin had everyone else beat in both size and length. Kyle returned his attention to Mihai's nipples, and Mihai intently watched as his familiar blew Konstantin with expert precision. He was shocked when Fabian had his nose all the way down into Konstantin's trimmed pubes.



 



Kyle made his way down Mihai's body and greedily took Mihai's throbbing dick into his mouth. The redhead was proving to be just as good as Fabian, though not quite as good as Konstantin. Mihai wondered if this was because of his deeper connection with Konstantin, but he had a special bond with both of them. Konstantin and Fabian repositioned themselves so that Konstantin was able to pay more attention to Mihai. His left arm slid underneath Mihai's neck and he started kissing him gently. With his right hand he rubbed Mihai's right nipple in a slow circular motion. Kyle released Mihai's dick from his mouth, replacing it with his left hand and stroking gently. His tongue slowly circled around Mihai's shaved right testicle. Konstantin began gently kissing Mihai's neck, driving him crazy. Mihai felt like he was getting close again from the attention Kyle and Konstantin were giving him, and both of them seemingly sensed it as they backed off.



 



Fabian too stopped and was the first to stand up. Kyle and Konstantin followed. Konstantin kissed Fabian while Kyle stood behind Fabian. Fabian moaned into Konstantin's mouth as Kyle was grinding his hard cock in between his ass cheeks. Mihai too got off the bed and knelt behind Kyle. Mihai spread Kyle's ass cheeks and started rimming him, moving his head in rhythm with Kyle's motions. Konstantin knelt in front of Fabian with his mouth open, and Fabian slid his cock into it. Fabian grabbed a handful of hair and began pumping his hard cock in and out of Konstantin's mouth. Mihai, having difficulty keeping up, stood up and began grinding his cock in between Kyle's cheeks, and easily followed the rhythm.



 



Fabian was starting to feel the pressure from his balls and backed off in time to prolong it. Konstantin stood. Konstantin had an idea. “Mihai, lay down on the floor.” Mihai did as Konstantin ordered. Kyle seemed to already know what was coming next as he got on top of Mihai in the 69 position. Mihai engulfed Kyle's swollen cock into his mouth just as Kyle did to his. Fabian knelt down behind Kyle and applied some lube to his hole. Konstantin got on his knees next to Mihai and went back to work on probing his virgin ass with two fingers of his right hand while stroking his own cock with the left. Fabian was probing Kyle, who seemed to lose focus on Mihai's cock. Mihai, on the other hand, was getting used to Konstantin's fingers fairly quickly and still nursing on Kyle's thick member.



 



Konstantin added a third digit into Mihai's anal cavity, and yet, he was still not missing a step, greedily sucking on Kyle's cock. Kyle was able to return his attention to Mihai's long cock as well, even as Fabian added another finger shortly thereafter.



 



Konstantin gave Fabian a thumbs up after slowly releasing his fingers from Mihai's ass. Fabian stopped probing Kyle as well, knowing what he was supposed to do. Both Mihai and Kyle seemed to catch on quickly as their bodies levitated into the air. They landed on the bed. Mihai's ass was hanging close to the edge but not close enough to cause him to fall. Konstantin got into the drawer and took out two condoms, throwing Fabian one specially designed for his penis. Konstantin tore his condom package open and put it on his huge cock before pouring on a copious amount of lube and distributing it evenly.



 



Konstantin stood at the edge of the bed, and Fabian carefully moved Mihai and Kyle again so that Konstantin had full access. Mihai lifted his legs so that they were over Konstantin's shoulders. Konstantin gently pressed the head against Mihai's anal ring. Mihai's sphincters relaxed relatively quickly, as Konstantin's slowly entered him. Meanwhile, Fabian was slowly impaling Kyle's ass but having a relatively more difficult time. Kyle had not been prepared quite as much as Mihai, and he also seemed naturally tighter than Mihai from when Fabian had previously fingered him. Kyle was finally able to relax, and Fabian stopped momentarily when he was all the way in.



 



Konstantin began slowly pumping in and out of Mihai, who had once again taken Kyle's cock into his mouth. This helped Kyle relax a bit more, and Fabian took advantage, slowly f**king him. Kyle flicked his tongue around Mihai's cock, watching as Konstantin pumped his dick in and out of him. Slowly, he took Mihai into his mouth and began sucking him in the same rhythm with which Konstantin was f**king him. Kyle was also enjoying Fabian's cock, which seemed to have a knack for massaging his prostate. Fabian pumped faster and faster now that Kyle was getting used to it, but Konstantin was taking his time with Mihai as he wanted to make sure he was the very last to cum.



 



Fabian felt Kyle tightening around him, and even with his mouth full of Mihai's dick, Fabian noticed Kyle's moans and groans becoming louder and louder. The feeling was too much for Fabian as well, and he felt his own impending orgasm. Still greedily sucking Mihai's cock, Kyle erupted into Mihai's mouth, and Mihai and Fabian were not far behind. Fabian pumped harder and harder into Kyle while he shot his massive load into his magical condom. Mihai released Kyle's softening cock from his mouth and screamed as he erupted into Kyle's mouth while their bodies glowed. After catching his breath, Fabian pulled out of Kyle, got off of the bed, and tossed his condom into the trash.



 



Fabian then walked around the other side of the bed, where Konstantin had already pulled out of Mihai. Konstantin had not yet cum, but he too pulled off his condom and turned toward Fabian, who was already on his knees. Fabian wrapped his hand around Konstantin's massive cock and started stroking. He then inserted the head into his mouth. He stroked and bobbed rapidly, and he could soon feel Konstantin's imminent explosion. He backed his mouth off slightly, leaving only the head inside mouth but still stroking vigorously. Konstantin grabbed Fabian's head and grunted as his massive volcano spewed its hot lava into Fabian's mouth. They too both glowed with a white light, thus forming the same secondary bond that Mihai and Kyle had.



 



Even though Mihai had already bathed earlier he decided to join the other three in the shower. All four of them had been completely sated, but they enjoyed scrubbing each others' bodies and kissing one another until they were all clean. They quickly dried off and dressed. They only had minutes to spare as they rushed down to the dining room of the imperial palace.



 



The Empress was at the head of the table with Mihai on the other. King Frederico sat to his sisters left with Queen Viviana, Corazana, Pavel, Kyle, and Fabian in between the King and Mihai. The Fabian’s left was Konstantin with His Grace, Adelric Bayer; Lady Abigail Bayer; Lady Romona Garcia, the governor’s wife; Elizabeta Garcia, the governor’s daughter; and Carlos Garcia, the governor of Jevartus, between Konstantin and Empress Guadalupe. Abby, the daughter of the Duke and his wife, was still in Candavorum with her nanny, Ariel.



 



Before the meal arrived, Empress Guadalupe spoke. “After dinner, all adults here will be going to the army barracks. The possessor demon, Mha'lul, is being held there. For now, let us eat.” Two servers entered levitating the covered trays with their wands. The meal consisted of turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, with stuffing, and cranberry sauce. While magical people did not celebrate Thanksgiving, this was one of Empress Guadalupe's favorite meals. It was still a couple weeks before the American holiday anyway.



 



Most around the table were having their own conversations, including Mihai and Konstantin. “Have you ever witnessed a demon interrogation before?” Konstantin asked.



 



“No,” Mihai replied. “They have always made sure that I was never present. From my understanding it's quite unpleasant.”



 



“I'm sure the interrogators will have him ready to speak with little difficulty,” Konstantin speculated. “Without a host, possessor demons become extremely weak. It's downright torturous.”



 



“I figured as much,” Mihai said, creeped out by the idea of anyone wanting such a creature inside his or her body. “I can think of nothing worse than having one of those things inside me.”



 



“Yeah, but I've noticed you love other things inside you,” Konstantin joked.



 



The Duke elbowed his son for that comment. “Don't talk like that at the dinner table,” he seethed.



 



“Oh Adelric, don't be such a prude,” Abigail sighed. “I'm glad they're having fun. Haven't you noticed what a good mood he's been in lately?”



 



“Mom!” Konstantin whined. Mihai giggled at him.



 



“I'm sorry, son,” Abigail replied apologetically.



 



Adelric turned to Mihai and stared at his neck, shaking his head when he noticed all the hickeys.



 



“Yes, he gave some of them to me,” Mihai told him proudly. Konstantin slapped him on the arm. “Sorry,” he said sheepishly. Konstantin just shook his head and chuckled at him.



 



As promised, the adults, including Konstantin and Mihai, went to the barracks. They entered a room outside an interrogation much like the ones in jails. They could see inside the room through glass, but anyone in the room would have seen a mirror. The possessor demon, Mha'lul, was in a tank of light green fluid in the middle of the room. Neither Konstantin nor Mihai had ever seen this fluid before. It was a potion specially designed to allow a possessor demon to survive outside a body. Empress Guadalupe decided that Mihai would be in charge of the interrogation. She told him what questions to ask. She had held her wand under her chin as she spoke, but it had nothing to do with the language spell. Instead, she was making sure that Mihai would remember everything she told him. After she finished, she pressed her wand against his forehead, filling in any gaps and assuring that he would remember every tidbit of information.



 



Mihai teleported through the window, startling the demon, Mha'lul. “Mha'lul,” Mihai said calmly with his wand under his chin. “Today you and the dark wizard, Apep Gould, attempted to kill me. Why?”



 



“Your Highness, I would never do such a thing,” the creature relayed through a language unfamiliar to Mihai. Mihai did not notice the creature's language, because his wand translated the sounds the creature was making automatically. The language was called Etago. It was of no similarity at all to human language. Instead it involved squeaking. Humans were not even capable of using it. Conversely, the possessor demons could only use Etago when outside a human body “He was hired by the Dark Emperor. I had nothing to do with it.” The green light on top of the tank blinked, showing that the demon was actually being truthful.



 



“Did you try to talk him out of it?” Mihai asked stiffly.



 



Using his strange language, the creature's only form of communication in his current state, he responded. “Of course I did.” This time the light turned red, showing that the demon was lying. With a mere thought from Mihai, the green substance became infused with electrical current. The demon received a shock.



 



“You should be truthful!” Mihai growled. “You're lucky that I didn't make it much worse.” In actuality, Mihai figured that he had to take it easy if he wanted to prevent the tank from exploding. “I will ask again. Did you try to talk your possessee, Apep Gould, out of trying to kill me?”



 



“No I did not,” the creature finally admitted. The light on top of the tank turned green again.



 



“Did you remind him that it was a capital offense to come to Jevartus with you in his body?” Mihai inquired.



 



“Yes, I did,” the demon admitted. “I told him to be careful.” The light flashed green again.



 



“That's not good at all,” Mihai told the demon in a harsh tone. “I could kill you, and believe me, I would enjoy ending your life. You could have talked him out of it, but you did not. Give me one good reason not to drain this tank right now and let you suffer a most agonizing death?”



 



“Your Highness I beg of you!” the demon pleaded. It was so loud that Mihai heard the translated speech as well as the actual screeching that Etago entailed. “I'll do anything! Please show mercy.”



 



 



“Are you willing to join the Possessor Demon Spy Agency?” Mihai asked, knowing that possessor demons were usually spared as long as they agreed to be spies.



 



“Absolutely!” the demon replied in Etago. Once again, the light turned green.



 



“Excellent!” Mihai exclaimed. “Now you won't have to die.” Mihai quickly exited the room. Giving the demon any further details of what would happen next was not to be Mihai's function. Instead, Lieutenant Paul, as the arresting military officer, would be informing Mha'lul and transporting him to another location. The implantation was usually done on a human who was guilty of a high level felony like murder. Most murderers were executed, but it was considered a fate worse than death to be taken over by a possessor demon for a mortal, even one on Hebalon. Unlike magical people, implantation in mortals meant that the mortal would be completely under the demon's control.



 



Mihai and Konstantin returned to Austin through the portal, this time the one in the imperial palace. They had been planning to go out to dinner in Jevartus, but it was not to be as they had already eaten. They got into Mihai's pod, and headed back to Candavorum. Konstantin talked Mihai into using a high speed, and he readily agreed. Luckily he managed not to puke from the high G-Force, and he realized it was not quite as bad as the previous model. The elves were always making improvements, and this one might prove useful as there were many who experienced nausea at high speeds. Mihai had spoken little since interrogating the demon.



 



What bothered him was the sentence Apep had received. The demon was able to escape a similar fate by becoming a spy, and Mihai wondered why Apep had to die in such a crude manner. When Mihai landed on the roof of the Grand Palace of Candavorum, he simply sat there. Konstantin remained with him, and decided to break the silence. “Did I do something wrong?”



 



“No,” Mihai sniffled. It was too much. “I don't get it.”



 



“Don't get what, babe?” Konstantin asked, concerned.



 



“Apep Gould,” Mihai cried. “Why is it he suffered such a cruel fate? He certainly deserved to be punished, but 'the works' as my aunt calls it is unbelievably cruel for either crime he committed.”



 



“Mihai, you cannot change it,” Konstantin said.



 



“Not yet I can't,” Mihai snapped. “We are not animals. We should be beyond this. We consider ourselves superior, but generally that kind of treatment is frowned upon.”



 



“I feel the same way,” Konstantin admitted. “You may be the future Emperor, but you will have two councils to convince before you can change laws like that.”



 



“I realize that,” Mihai said, sighing heavily. “Hopefully they won't be too resistant.”



 



“We all have people to answer to,” Konstantin replied. “There's no one who can act completely autonomously in government. Even the Empress must answer to judges.”



 



“Who seemingly comply with her,” Mihai growled. “Don't get me wrong. I love my aunt even though I don't know her well. I just can't help but think she can be rather ruthless. Then again, I was ruthless too.”



 



“No you weren't!” Konstantin practically yelled. “He tried to kill you, and you stopped him from running away. I'd have done much worse.”



 



“What do you mean worse?” Mihai asked incredulously.



 



“The ability to manipulate the wind is not my only gift,” Konstantin said flatly. Mihai noticed a slight smirk crossing his face. “Keegan and Tommy are not the only pyrokinetics. That is my other power. My dad tells me to hide it, because wind and fire together create one of the most destructive and feared attacks known to our kind.”



 



“What's that?” Mihai inquired.



 



“How far away can you teleport us?” Konstantin asked. “I'm asking, because I think it's best for me to do this in the desert.”



 



“That's easy,” Mihai laughed. “You didn't think I could take us to the desert? It's not even that far away. I sense that I can go anywhere on this planet. However, I keep it to a minimum. Teleporting too much gives me a huge headache.” Mihai touched him. Within an instant, they were in Chihuahuan Desert, somewhere in west Texas. Mihai had seen this area before. It was five miles from a small town called Van Horn. “Are you ready to show me?”



 



Konstantin said nothing. Instead he took out his wand and pointed at a nearby cactus. There was a swirl of wind like a tornado, picking up dust. But this was no ordinary tornado. Mihai could see red, yellow, and orange flames swirling and occasionally spewing hot cinders of dust. The inferno of a tornado was moving quickly, turning the sand into glass and the sparse vegetation to ash. Mihai’s jaw dropped as he had never seen anything like this before. He had heard a legend about a powerful wizard, who happened to be Konstantin's ancestor, King Franz Bayer, who was the master of the tornado of fire. It was capable of widespread destruction. Even worse was that under the right circumstance, someone with these powers could create a hurricane of fire, which Franz Bayer, with the help of 100 booster spells, created one that leveled an island created by demons in the North Sea. It used the same momentum as regular hurricanes, but it was made of fire.



 



“Oh my god!” Mihai gasped. “Wasn't Franz Bayer the last person to be able to do this?”



 



“Actually, no,” Konstantin said firmly. “He was the last to use it. I've been told never to use it in populated areas unless it's an emergency. Franz Bayer was my great great great great grandfather.”



 



“I knew you were related to him,” Mihai replied firmly. “He's one of the most famous kings ever. Of course, I favor the Bertrands of France.”



 



“Isn't your mother a Bertrand?” Konstantin queried.



 



“Yes she is!” Mihai said, booming with pride.



 



“Wow, you're a descendant of Queen Orla!” Konstantin may have had German heritage and pride in the Bayer family, but Queen Orla's Vampire Massacre was a story of legend along with the legend of her famed invisible gloves, which allowed the user ultimate control of elemental gifts. Her power had been hydrokinesis, and it was said that she could literally drown an enemy with her own body. Mihai had always wanted the Gloves of Orla, figuring that only a descendant of the great Queen could use such a power. There was conjecture that the gloves were on the planet Catuvus, but no one knew for sure.



 



Konstantin had something else on his mind. “Why is it that you know this area well but not Austin?”



 



“I've been here many times,” Mihai replied. “The King of the Elves lives in this area. I cannot tell you the exact location, because it's classified. Your father knows though. Don't even ask him. He won't tell you.”



 



“Why do you come here often?” Konstantin asked.



 



“The King of the Elves is quite fond of me,” Mihai told him. “I come here once every two months or so. This is the one place where pods are not allowed. We must travel here by car.”



 



“I've heard about that,” Konstantin said. “Everyone is told not to fly pods over west Texas. Is it because the King of the Elves won't allow it?”



 



“That's exactly right,” Mihai confirmed. “The elves make them, but the King himself despises them, mainly because of the weapons. We keep a car in the Palace of Midland. Whenever we go to see the King of the Elves, we also see the Duchess of Midland. She also knows of the King's location. We could have teleported all the time with my mom, but she gets the headaches too.”



 



“Do you have a headache now?” Konstantin asked in a concerned tone.



 



“I have a slight one,” Mihai sighed. “I can still get us back though. Are you ready?” Konstantin nodded and took Mihai's hand. Mihai returned them to Candavorum safe and sound.



 



Empress Guadalupe had contacted Dark Emperor Justino. Considering his recent activities, she decided it was time for them to meet. She despised the man who had been named after her grandfather, the man who had only created the Dark Empire to save Hebalon from Wizard Pod War II. It had been the most disastrous civil war there had ever been, and she remembered those days quite well. Still, she wondered if the Dark Emperor's activities would soon warrant another war. She was prepared for this possibility if there were no alternatives, but it would be a most reluctant decision.



 



The Empress went to her office, one that was conveniently across the hall from her bedchamber on the third floor of the palace. Her desk had seven drawers, three on the left, three on the right, and a long one in the middle just above the space for her office chair, one that was made of dark dragon leather. The desk itself was made of magical cherry wood, and it had a red, glossy finish. Opening the middle drawer, Empress Guadalupe took out a bronze ring. She tossed the item to her right, causing it to expand. This very special teleportation ring had a fixed location.



 



The Empress walked through the grown ring's illuminated center and reappeared at the special location. She was in a large chamber, one with two thrones that were separated by a powerful barrier. The barrier was invisible, but a red line clearly marked its presence. Behind each throne were fifty desks with three chairs each, which were designated for the Noble Council of each empire. There were also desks in front of the thrones that were magically charmed. Once the Empress or the Dark Emperor sat down, the desk would automatically slide in front of him or her. This location was called Diplomacy Hall. It rested on a desert island about half way between Jevartus and the continent of Helafi. The island was otherwise uninhabited as there were dangerous creatures that not even magical people cared to mess with.



 



The Dark Emperor was already on the other throne looking at The Empress with his typical air of arrogance. After Empress Guadalupe sat down, he was the first to speak. “What can I do for you, Your Imperial Majesty?” Because her empire had created his, he was expected to address her formally.



 



“Well, I have a whole list of things you can stop doing!” she snapped. “Earlier today, one of your assassins tried to kill my nephew Prince Mihai. This could easily be considered an act of war. Such actions must cease immediately!” She practically yelled the last word. “Furthermore, I strongly suspect that your government is harboring a criminal, a man by the name of Karan Rousseau.”



 



“You mean your son?” the Dark Emperor asked rudely.



 



“He is no longer my son,” she grumbled. “He is a fugitive, wanted for over 100 counts of magical assault, a crime with the maximum penalty of life imprisonment without the possibility of parole.



 



“Reduce the sentence to ten years, and you have a deal,” the Dark Emperor promised. “As for Mihai, I shall send no one else to kill or harm him, nor harm or kill him myself and am willing to make the Everlasting Pledge. However, I wish for it to be null and void if he attempts to bring harm or death upon me.” The Empress readily agreed to the terms. The Everlasting Pledge was a promise that could not be broken. The penalty for breaking it was to live a cursed an agonizing death. The Dark Emperor placed his wand on the desk, which sensed that he was about to stand and moved away from him. Since he was unarmed he was able to walk through the barrier. The barrier further stripped away his powers temporarily, making him defenseless. The Empress stood as well and faced him. The Dark Emperor stretched his right hand forward with his fist closed.



 



The Empress touched his right hand with her wand and said, “Do you solemnly swear that you will not harm or kill Prince Mihai so long he does not try to harm you?”



 



“I do!”



 



“Do you solemnly swear not to send anyone else to harm or kill Mihai so long as he sends no one to harm or kill you?”



 



“I do!”



 



“Very well,” Empress Guadalupe said. “I will make sure that Mihai makes the very same pledge as it applies to you.”



 



“Thank you, Most Gracious Empress,” he replied smoothly. He returned to his side of the barrier, picked up his wand, and made his exit. The portal on his side remained open, and Prince Karan walked through the portal in magical shackles. Two of the Dark Emperor's guards were behind him, and they walked him towards the barrier. Because Prince Karan was in magical shackles, his powers were already essentially nullified for the time being. The barrier sensed this and allowed him to pass with no ill effects. Empress Guadalupe once again threw the ring. Pointing her wand at her son's back she forced him through the glowing center of the enlarged ring and walked him to the other side.

Copyright © 2011 Tiger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..