Jump to content
    Tiger
  • Author
  • 4,728 Words
  • 1,418 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Sorcerous Prince - 17. Chapter 17: The Yule Promenade


 



Mihai's eyes slowly opened revealing his bedchamber to him. He could see some magical trees through his window, and they were covered with snow. Fabian was lying on his side with his arm draped across Mihai's chest. Mihai, wanting a better look outside, carefully moved his familiar's arm, but Fabian woke up anyway. “Don't go,” Fabian whispered.



 



“Let's go look at the snow,” Mihai whispered back. “Then we can take a shower together.”



 



“That sounds good,” Fabian cooed. The two of them got out of bed. The trees, in some cases, were as tall as a skyscraper and were the basis of the illusion that made places like Candavorum magical to humans. The ones closest to the palace were pine trees, and Fabian loved seeing them covered in snow. Close to the wooded area, Mihai saw the gazebo. He had almost forgotten about it, but he had an idea. The promenade would be at la salle de danse royale, which was close to the palace. A wall made of carrara marble separated the two, and Mihai was one of the few who were allowed through the gate, which led straight between the palace and the salle de danse. The wall was to the right of the wooded area, at least from Mihai's perspective.



 



The snow looked like it was at least a foot deep, which was the average amount that the spell yielded, though the amount varied. Mihai loved snow and wished that he saw it more often. Snow could fall in central Texas, but the yearly average was .7 inches per year in the area. While magic allowed Candavorum to have much more than that, the spell was only used once per year. It was suspected that using it any more than that would have serious long-term effects on the climate.



 



Mihai and Fabian took a shower, making sure to clean each other thoroughly. Fabian decided to bring up something that had been on his mind. “Is it okay if I have sex with others? I've been with mainly you and Kyle, but do you object to others?”



 



“I will allow it,” Mihai said grudgingly. “But you would do well to remember protocol.”



 



“Yeah,” Fabian agreed. “I'll have to remember that.”



 



“Konstantin and I have something very special planned for this evening,” Mihai informed him.



 



“I figured that,” Fabian said. “That's why I was wondering about others. I thought it might be fun to mingle at the promenade. I understand that there are rooms upstairs.”



 



“Yes, there are,” Mihai confirmed. “My mother insisted upon it. All the balls and promenades may be formal, but you know my parents. They love to f**k.”



 



“Indeed,” Fabian agreed. Mihai was facing away from Fabian, so he missed the devious smirk on Fabian's face.



 



The Yule Promenade was to begin at 7:00 PM. Konstantin arrived at the palace at 6:45 PM. He was in a black unicorn drawn Berlin carriage. This was a typical mode of transportation for the aristocrats of Candavorum, a city that, in some ways, respected the traditions of magical society. A guard had been driving the carriage, and swiftly got down from the driver's seat and opened the door and Count Konstantin carefully climbed out. Konstantin was wearing a black tuxedo along with a cape and top hat. He also was wearing white gloves.



Because of Konstantin's noble rank, the golden gate automatically opened for him. Walking down the snow-covered sidewalk that led to the palace, Konstantin once again looked up at the magnificent structure, which had always been among his favorite buildings in Candavorum. Almost slipping, Konstantin returned his concentration to the slippery surface. Carefully, he climbed the marble stair steps, which led to the ornate double door. Konstantin rang the doorbell and awaited for someone to open the door.



 



“Welcome, Lord Konstantin!” a dark haired woman greeted. “You're here to pick up Prince Mihai, right?”



 



“Indeed I am Cheryl,” Konstantin replied.



 



“Come,” she said. Cheryl led Konstantin into the grand lobby. He removed his cape and sat down in a beautiful blue chair. “I'll find the prince for you.”



 



Cheryl pressed the floor-skipping button and climbed the stairs, disappearing from view as soon as she reached the top. Soon Mihai appeared, slowly walking down the stairs. He was dressed similarly to Konstantin but wore a crown upon his head. Konstantin stood and walked toward the steps to greet him. “Good evening, my Prince.”



 



“Good evening,” Mihai replied, smiling. Konstantin donned his cape once again and reached out his right arm toward Mihai who latched onto it. The two of them walked out of the palace and toward the carriage. Because Mihai was royalty, it was customary that he would climb into the carriage first. Though it was unusual for someone of his rank to do so, he offered Konstantin his hand and helped him in. The two of them sat in the back of the carriage, and the driver closed the door. Luckily the inside of the carriage had been heated through magic. It made its way around the cul-de-sac and onto the street, taking a left down the next street, which led to the salle de danse.



 



Though Mihai and Konstantin arrived before the King and Queen, they were to wait for them to arrive, as it was customary for them to be the first to officially enter the building. Soldiers were standing on the steps with wands stretched out in their right hands to make an arch. A carriage of ivory drawn by purple unicorns arrived soon after Mihai and Konstantin. Stopping directly in front of the sidewalk which led to the stairs, this carriage seemingly opened of its own accord. A closer inspection would have revealed that it was opened by the driver through telekinesis. The King stepped out first and helped his wife out. He was wearing a white tuxedo with a white bow tie and a red rose boutonnière. On his head was a tall crown with a round top that contained gold, red velvet, diamonds, pearls, emeralds, and rubies. The queen was wearing a white evening gown with long white gloves. The dress had crisscrossed straps and was low cut so that it showed off her cleavage and much of her back. The bust line of the dress was tight and accentuated by diamonds. Her tiara was made of platinum and diamonds.



 



The King and Queen, arm-in-arm, climbed the steps, which were covered with a purple and yellow carpet, as the guards shot sparkles of magical glitter from their wands. The building itself was three stories high and made of white marble with gold trim. On top of the steps to the entrance was a large portico. The familiars belonging to the royals along with members of the royals' staff had been preparing for the dance most of the day, including Fabian. By now, they were all dressed up and ready for the promenade.



 



The remaining dukes and duchesses were not in attendance. Mihai and Konstantin were the next to enter. The two of them slowly ascended the steps gracefully, somehow managing not to blink because of the magical glitter floating around them. Entering the building, the first thing that Mihai and Konstantin saw were the two thrones at the very back, which were elevated above the floor. There were seven tiers all together. The two thrones on the top tier were reserved for the Emperor and Empress, but Empress Guadalupe was not in attendance. The King and Queen's thrones were the next ones down. The next tier down was the tier that was to be reserved for the heir apparent. Though Mihai would probably be abdicating his title at some point in time, it was still his. Because Konstantin was his date, he was given the privilege of taking the seat beside him. The next tier was for dukes, duchesses, as well as lower princes and princesses.



 



Adelric and Abigail Bayer were the next to enter followed by the Duke of Dallas, John Perry, and his wife, Alexandra. Adelric Bayer and his wife took the seats that were below and to the left of Mihai and Konstantin, and the Duke of Dallas with his wife on the right. The next tier down was filled by marquis and marchionesses, of which there were several couples, including a lesbian couple as well as a gay couple. The nobles came into the building couple by couple and filled their tiers. The barons and baronesses, including Charles Levesque and his partner, had seats on the floor in front of the tiers. Members of the gentry filed in and took seats that were to the right of the dance floor, and the common citizens took seats that were to the left. After the royals and nobles were seated, their familiars sat close to them.



 



The orchestra was to the right of the tiers and thus further to the back than the gentry. The orchestra had been playing music since just before the King and Queen had entered. To the left of the tiers was a walled area, which contained magical sound equipment for the contemporary music that was to be played later in the evening. Toward the entrance were two large magical elevators that servers would be using to bring food and drink for everyone. The servers entered after everyone was seated and took a path around the dance floor toward the nobles. Prince Mihai had eaten a very light dinner so that there would be room for food at the promenade.



 



Mihai and Konstantin both received their golden trays with ornate plates, real silverware, and two crystal glasses each. One of the glasses was for water, while the other was for wine. Both chose basic garden salads, but Mihai chose ranch dressing while Konstantin chose thousand island. Later came the main course, which was rack of lamb with a side of garlic roasted potatoes and stuffed zucchini. The wine for the evening was a Shiraz, one that Mihai really liked. For dessert, everyone had chocolate soufflés.



 



“Now that we've consumed this magnificent feast,” Mihai's father said with his wand under his chin. “It is time to dance!” As was customary, the King and Queen were the first to make their way to the dance floor. The piano began playing the opening chords to Moonlight Sonata, and the King and Queen began to dance as Mihai and Konstantin made their way down the tiers to join them. Soon all the nobles and their partners had joined the royal family on the dance floor, and by the time adagio sostenuto was complete, everyone was on the dance floor. The pace picked up with the Allegretto movement of the piece, which was much more festive. The piece was short, and the final piece, Presto agitato was quicker still.



 



The next selections were from Vivaldi's famous violin concerto, Four Seasons, which was one of Mihai's favorites. The beginning was definitely festive, as it was Spring. Mihai and Konstantin made it through the movements with little problem, though by the end of the three Spring movements, a few couples were already taking a break, and many were talking quietly or choosing to watch instead. As the final summer movement, which was the fastest up to that point, Konstantin and Mihai decided it was their turn for a breather but returned to the dance floor in time for the second movement of Autumn. That was the last break they took for the entire performance.



 



Saxophonists joined the orchestra for the next piece. Konstantin's sister, Abby, who had trained in ballet, had gone upstairs to change into more proper attire, a leotard and ballet slippers. Everyone vacated the dance floor temporarily. A special stage appeared in the middle, and Abby quickly climbed the stairs in the back of it, which quickly disappeared. The lights dimmed, and there was a spotlight on Abby. A light drum beat began to play, one Mihai quickly realized was the beginning of Boléro de Ravel.



 



At first she was barely moving, with only subtle movements of her hands, which fitted well with the beginning, nice and subtle. Her movements eventually became more and more complex, and until they flowed seamlessly into a full body dance a few minutes later. Others had gathered around and begun dancing similarly to the young girl at the center of the performance, including Mihai and Konstantin. They had also taken classes in ballet, which parents often required of their children in magical society. Ballet taught the concentration and balance that would prepare them for using battle magic.



 



This was typical of the Yule Promenade. There was always a performance like this. The previous year, there had been a presentation of Swan Lake. After the Boléro performance, there were a few more classical dances, including one of Mihai's favorite tangos, Orchids in the Moonlight. As usual, the music players were showing off their ability to play different kinds of music. The orchestra played for the first half of the dance as usual, which meant that they performed for about two and a half hours. The players were happy to join everyone else on the dance floor for the second half, where there was plenty of room. The second half encompassed every kind of dance imaginable aside from anything considered too informal as this dance was meant to be a relatively formal one.



 



By 10:00 PM, Mihai was ready to take a break and mingle. He and Konstantin took another glass of wine each and talked about the evening so far. “I've really enjoyed dancing with you all night. It's true what they say.” The end of Mihai's statement was sultry in nature, but Konstantin pretended to be clueless.



 



“And what is that?” Konstantin asked with feigned innocence.



 



“That good dancers make good lovers,” Mihai replied coquettishly.



 



“I could say the same about you,” Konstantin quipped. “You're especially good at the tango, which I like to call the dance of seduction.”



 



“Oh, I'm not as good as you,” Mihai replied dramatically.



 



“You're so humble,” Konstantin gasped in feigned shock. He moved towards Mihai's left ear and whispered, “I was thinking that your performance of the tango was so good that I want you inside me tonight. And I still want it outside. I bet people will hear me scream your name.”



 



“What are you two whispering about?” a tenor voice asked.



 



Mihai smiled at Keegan and replied, “Oh, just our plans for later. Why? Would you like to join us?”



 



Keegan frowned and tried talking to Mihai with his eyes. Mihai's smile never faded as he projected a thought to both Keegan and Konstantin. 'I know you've always secretly wanted my ass and Konstantin's as well. I was shocked to find out the reason that a lot of your problem with me was the fact that I am able to be out in the open. Don't worry. Your day will come. If it's alright with Konstantin, you can join us some time, but for tonight, it's just the two of us.'



 



'I like the idea more than you know,' Keegan admitted in his mind. Mihai had linked all three of their brains, so Konstantin knew Keegan's response as well.



 



'We've been known to have foursomes every now and then,' Konstantin's thoughts came through just as seductively as if he'd said this out loud. Keegan seemed rather uncomfortable, and Mihai could not stop himself from giggling as he noticed the tent forming in Keegan's tuxedo pants. 'I can see that you like the idea as well.'



 



'Of course I do. Ted does too. You two are f**king hot.' Keegan's defenses were down, and he was now smiling seductively at them.



 



Mihai broke the telepathic link, as a young woman approached. “What's going on here?” Melody asked accusingly. “Just because we're not going to attack Mihai anymore doesn't mean we're supposed to be friends with him!”



 



“I'll be friends with whoever I want!” Keegan spat.



 



“Anyone but him!” Melody shrieked.



 



“Shut your petulant mouth!” Mihai warned her venomously. “That is unless you'd like to spend some more time in the dungeon!”



 



“But...” Melody whined.



 



“He's not that bad!” Keegan said defensively.



 



“I can't believe you're saying this!” Melody wailed. “I think this is the end for us, Keegan!”



 



“You're breaking up with me over this?” Keegan asked with surprising lack of emotion. “Good riddance then. I don't need a bitch like you in my life.” Melody's eyes opened widely, and she raised her hand.



 



“If you slap him, you will definitely be spending some more time in the dungeon,” Mihai growled. “Enough!” Mihai spotted a nearby guard. “Private James, escort this young lady off the premises at once! If she resists, take her back to the city jail or to the palace dungeon, which ever is more to your liking.”



 



“Yes Your Highness!” Private David James replied. “Come with me, miss.” The guard grabbed Melody by the arm, and led her toward the nearest exit, which was a door at the end of a small path between the noble tiers and the orchestra section. From what Mihai could tell, Melody offered no resistance.



 



“That took a lot of courage, Keegan,” Mihai said. “I know you can't take any further steps because of the situation, but...” Mihai changed his tone to a whisper. “It's wrong to have a beard, especially one who has no idea what's going on.”



 



“You're right,” Keegan admitted. “I think I'm going to go find Ted. He needs to know about this.”



 



“Of course,” Mihai replied. “We're leaving anyway.”



 



“We are?” Konstantin asked. Mihai grabbed him by the hand. The two of them exited through the same door as Melody and Private James, knowing that taking a left instead of right would lead them back to the palace. “Do you have somewhere in mind?”



 



“Of course I do,” Mihai assured him. “I have even stored away some supplies through my wand.”



 



“You thought of everything!” Konstantin said with enthusiasm. “You're definitely a bad, bad boy.”



 



“You're damn right I am,” Mihai quipped. Mihai and Konstantin walked through the gate, turning to the right as soon as they passed it. Leading Konstantin toward the gazebo, Mihai's cock was like steel just thinking about what they were about to do. This would be the first time that Mihai topped Konstantin, who had been hesitant until this point.



 



Mihai stopped in front of the steps and allowed Konstantin to enter the gazebo first. “So what about our clothes?” Konstantin inquired.



 



“This is one time that I think undressing completely is a bad idea,” Mihai laughed.



 



“And if anyone should see us?” Konstantin asked in a worried tone.



 



“I put a spell on the gazebo earlier,” Mihai admitted proudly. “Anyone who looks in here will think that it's empty.” Not wanting to waste any more time, Mihai wrapped his arms around Konstantin gently, pulling him in for a kiss. With mouths slightly open, they kissed slowly and passionately at first, but the hormonal rush made them more and more hungry. After some time, Mihai broke the kiss and planted his face in Konstantin's neck. Despite the cold, Konstantin was sweating, and Mihai inhaled Konstantin's sweet scent as he kissed and licked his neck feverishly. Konstantin grabbed the back of Mihai's neck firmly but not enough to inflict any pain. Mihai responded by sucking even harder and grabbing hands full of Konstantin's firm butt cheeks.



 



Konstantin's huge cock was soon fully engorged from Mihai's ministrations, and it was becoming uncomfortable. The strain was enough that he spoke. “Getting a little uncomfortable down there.” Mihai stopped what he was doing and backed away. Reaching down, Mihai unzipped Konstantin's pants and reached inside in search of the monster dwelling within. Once Mihai freed Konstantin's massive member, he sank to his knees, not caring that he was still wearing a tux. Tentatively, Mihai touched the tip with his tongue, sucking off some of the juice. Grabbing the shaft with his right hand, Mihai took the head into his mouth. Slowly, Mihai took more into his mouth as he stroked with his hand. Konstantin, who was anxious for better access, began to slowly f**k Mihai's mouth, being careful not to push further than Mihai could handle.



 



Mihai removed his hand from Konstantin's dick as the pace began to pick up. Reaching down to his pants, Mihai unzipped them and ended his own cock’s confinement. With his gloves still on his hands, Mihai slowly stroked himself. Copious amounts of Konstantin's pre-cum streamed into Mihai's mouth, causing him to moan with the pleasure of the taste. Between the three sex partners he'd had, Mihai preferred the flavor of Konstantin, who was now screaming in ecstasy. “I... think... we should stop, or else I'm going to cum.” Mihai, wanting to prolong Konstantin's orgasm as well released the cock from his mouth.



 



Taking Konstantin's outstretched hand, Mihai stood. Barely on his feet, Mihai was bombarded with another hungry kiss from his keyed up lover, and he responded in kind, opening his mouth for Konstantin's rapacious tongue. Mihai reached around and began to stroke Konstantin's firm back as the assault on his mouth continued. Konstantin's hands ventured down Mihai's back as well, but they soon arrived at Mihai's firm bottom where they began to stroke in a circular motion. Meanwhile their cocks were stroking against each other. The cold air around them was no longer even a factor as their passion and body heat soared.



 



Mihai suddenly moved his hands onto Konstantin's shoulders and gently pushed him back, and moved his head back. “I want to be inside you soon,” he said gruffly. Taking the cue, Konstantin unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down until they were below his knees. Mihai removed his gloves, stuffing them in his pants pockets. Reaching into his jacket, Mihai retrieved his wand, which had been stored in a special pocket in his jacket. The pocket was special in the fact that neither Mihai nor anyone pressed against him could feel the wand's presence. Mihai, holding the wand in his left hand, pointed it at his right. A bottle of lube appeared almost instantly.



 



Konstantin had turned around and bent over the bench inside the gazebo. Mihai put his wand away and switched the bottle into his now freed left hand. Opening the cap and tipping the tube over, Mihai squeezed a liberal amount of lube onto his index finger. Gently, he applied the lube around Konstantin's anal ring and slowly entered. Konstantin squealed with pain, causing Mihai to back off. “You need to relax, baby,” Mihai cooed. “You'll feel some pressure, but it'll start to feel better soon. Are you ready to try again?” Konstantin nodded, and Mihai inserted the tip of his finger in Konstantin, who was at least trying to relax. Mihai slowly inserted his finger up to the middle joint, stopping temporarily. After a few moments, he asked, “Are you ready for more?” Again Konstantin nodded.



 



Slowly, Mihai pushed his finger all the way until he found Konstantin's prostate and began to rub it gently. “Oh f**k, that feels good,” Konstantin gasped.



 



“I told you, baby,” Mihai said lovingly. Mihai slowly moved his finger in and out of Konstantin, who was really enjoying it now.



 



“I want another one!” Konstantin blurted. Not wanting to disappoint, Mihai added his middle finger. Slowly, Mihai probed with both fingers. Konstantin loved the feeling, and he wished that he had tried it before. Soon there was a third finger inside him, and he was in a state of nirvana. Konstantin could feel his balls pumping, and before he could stop Mihai, his sphincter muscles tightened around Mihai's fingers and his dick twitched wildly as a surge of semen shot out of him, some hitting the wall and some falling into the snow.



 



“I guess we should stop,” Mihai said, unable to hide his disappointment.



 



“No!” Konstantin insisted. “Just give me a minute. I still want you inside me.”



 



“Are you sure?” Mihai asked.



 



“Of course I'm sure!” Konstantin insisted. “Get ready!” Mihai said nothing more. Instead he extracted his wand again and a condom soon appeared in his hand. Carefully, Mihai opened the package and unrolled the condom down his hard shaft. Generously, Mihai applied lube onto his dick and distributed it evenly. “I'm ready whenever you are. Just please go slowly.”



 



Konstantin felt some more pain as Mihai pressed the head of his cock against his entrance. Trying his hardest to relax, Konstantin allowed Mihai's hard member slightly past the sphincter, though he quickly clinched in pain before Mihai could enter any further. “Are you okay?” Mihai asked out of concern.



 



“Yes,” Konstantin said in a strained voice. Relaxing again, Konstantin was determined to allow Mihai deeper inside him. Once Mihai was all the way in, he slowly f**ked Konstantin. Konstantin started to enjoy it once more, rocking himself back and forth to the same rhythm as Mihai. Konstantin was also rubbing his big dick, which was quickly coming back to life, bracing himself on the bench with his free hand. Like a man possessed, Mihai slammed into Konstantin, who was screaming in pleasure and loving every exhilarating moment. Mihai slapped Konstantin hard on the ass, leaving a red hand print. The slap seemed to act as a catalyst as Konstantin's muscles began to spasm. Mihai too was close. Konstantin's cock erupted a second time, and even more cum blasted out of him than before. Mihai wrapped his arms around Konstantin, his torso collapsing on Konstantin’s back. With a guttural moan, Mihai's load cascaded into his condom, and he lay on Konstantin, trying to catch his breath.



 



Konstantin, still in a state of euphoria, said in a staccato voice, “That was awesome. Why didn't you tell me how awesome it was getting f**ked?”



 



“I did, but you weren't listening,” Mihai said, panting. “You were always like, 'I don't know if I can do it.'”



 



“Well, I should have listened to you,” Konstantin replied. “I may never let you bottom for me again.”



 



“I don't think so,” Mihai quipped. “I like getting f**ked too much.” Mihai stood again slipped his softened cock out of Konstantin's ass. He peeled off the condom before taking out his wand, and he noticed that his shirt was full of sweat. He pointed his wand at the floor, and a trashcan appeared. Without a second thought he tossed the condom into it, and made the trashcan return to the other dimension. The bottle of lube too disappeared, and Mihai put away his wand. Quickly he pulled up his boxers and his pants. At some point, his crown had fallen off his head, and he spotted it beside his left foot. “I thought my head felt a bit lighter.”



 



“I didn't even hear it hit the floor,” Konstantin giggled.



 



“You were too busy screaming my name,” Mihai teased. Mihai, wondering how the dance was going, tried to contact Fabian telepathically, but something was not right. “We have to go right now!” Mihai yelled. Mihai practically ran down the stairs, dropping the crown on his way down. Konstantin retrieved the crown and ran after Mihai. Soon Mihai was at the gate, which opened quickly. Konstantin was in hot pursuit, and noticed that Mihai was not entering through the back door. Instead, he pressed the button of the outside elevator on the side of the building, one that did not detract from the beauty of la salle de danse.



 



As soon as Konstantin was in the elevator, Mihai pressed the button to the top floor. Within moments, the door re-opened and Mihai ran down the hall. Sensing Fabian's presence behind the third door on the right, Mihai used his power to unlock the door. He turned the door, finding what he feared most. His eyes widened, and his mouth practically hit the floor.

Copyright © 2011 Tiger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..