Jump to content
    Tiger
  • Author
  • 4,690 Words
  • 1,726 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Sorcerous Prince - 8. Chapter 8: Birthday Surprises

 

Chapter 8: Birthday Surprises

 

Candavorum

 

The morning after the festival had arrived. Mihai and Fabian had once again exchanged blowjobs in the shower, and Mihai was ready for the 10:00 AM brunch. Since it was Saturday even the familiars were not having their usual meetings. The King and Queen as well as the Empress were already in the main dining room surrounded by their familiars. Prince Pavel had also arrived, and from the look on his face, Mihai could tell that he was unhappy despite what day it was. November 2 happened to be both of their birthdays. Mihai had always loved celebrating his birthday, but Pavel seemed to be in a sour mood.

 

“What's wrong, Pavel?” Mihai asked, concerned.

 

“What do you care?” Pavel snapped. “You seem to have taken joy in my misery before. Now all of a sudden you act concerned? Why don't you just go to hell?”

 

“Pavel, stop it right now!” Empress Guadalupe boomed. “I have had enough of your tantrums. Why are you being such a brat?”

 

“Because of you,” he growled. “You're leaving me here with people who are basically strangers to me!”

 

“You are safer here, Pavel,” she replied firmly.

 

“What about Corazana?” he asked defiantly. “You're taking her with you! How is she any different?”

 

“Well, it's easier for me to keep an eye on her,” the Empress reminded him. “She stays a lot closer to me.” Pavel opened his mouth, but his mother stopped him. “This conversation is over.”

 

Normally, Empress Guadalupe would have held a birthday celebration for Pavel at the Imperial Palace, but it was easier to have a combined celebration in Candavorum as many of the guests traveled from Jevartus through a portal that led to the park. Because most did not have imperial blood, travel directly to the palace in Candavorum was not possible. However, it would be close enough. Two days previously, the Empress sent her messenger on a mission to spread the word, and everyone arrived in time for lunch. There was a special dining room for a multitude of guests from throughout the empire, some of whom had just found out about Prince Mihai, whose life had been a secret to most people in the magical world aside from citizens of Candavorum and some of the nobles who served under King Frederico and some on the dark side with direct ties to The Demon King and his seer.

 

Today for lunch, they would be having homemade pizza, which happened to be Sandra's specialty and one of Mihai's favorites. Pepperoni and Italian sausage mixed happened to be his favorite of all. Sandra had also asked Pavel what his favorite was. His answer was Chicken Alfredo, which was one she had never made. Regardless, she found a recipe anyway. This was definitely a large group of people, but Sandra had extra help from elves on special occasions, and it would be no problem cooking the pizza for everyone. There were even brick ovens. When it came to cooking, Sandra did not take magical shortcuts either. She was always insistent that mortal food with its extra time and energy, tasted more genuine. The King and Queen agreed with her sentiments, and they would not have traded their head cook for anyone or anything. She was not just a cook to them. She was family. Whenever it was just them, the King and Queen insisted that she sit down with them to enjoy the meal that she and other cooks prepared.

 

After lunch, it was time to socialize. As usual, the Duke of Austin, Adelric Bayer, was in attendance. Mihai, who was increasingly interested in the Duke's son, Konstantin, decided it was time to talk to him. “Good afternoon, Lord Bayer,” Mihai said nervously. “How are you?”

 

“Hello, Your Highness!” he replied in a seemingly friendly manner. “I can tell you’re quite nervous, and I suspect you have something you wish to discuss with me.”

 

“Indeed I do, Lord Bayer,” Mihai admitted. “I will get right to the point. It has come to my attention that you do not wish your son to spend time with me.”

 

As Mihai was talking, Lord Bayer was taking a drink of Burgundy. Mihai's words caused him to almost spit it out. “I... uh, well...”

 

“You can speak frankly,” Mihai insisted. “I want to know.”

 

“Well, it seems that my main issue no longer exists, Your Highness.” Lord Bayer whispered. “You had not ascended. I like to know that my son's friends can have his back in a fight against demons. From what I heard the other day, you have proven that you can do just that.”

 

“That is your reason?” Mihai grumbled. “I can assure you, Lord Bayer, that I could have been a good friend to your son even before then. I am a martial artist, and I am well adept at using a sword.”

 

“I'm sorry, Your Highness,” Lord Bayer replied sadly. Adelric Bayer was normally a man of little emotion, but Mihai saw a tear rolling down his cheek. “I have another fear.”

 

“And what's that?” Mihai asked, apparently annoyed.

 

“Until Konstantin, our family was one of the few...” Adelric sighed. “I'm sorry, Your Highness. It's just...”

 

“Just what?” Mihai asked sympathetically. He felt bad for his slightly annoyed state before. This conversation was an emotional roller coaster for them both.

 

“My son is the first in my family to be gay,” Lord Bayer admitted bitterly. “I don't understand it. My wife knows of no one on her side either.”

 

“Well, it seems quite common in my family on both sides,” Mihai informed him delicately. My mother and Empress Guadalupe are the only ones who are straight as far as I know. It's too early to tell with Corazana, but I do suspect that Pavel is gay. I also have heard that Prince Karan is gay. I have not met him though.”

 

“It seems that your family has a lot of gays and bisexuals, Your Highness.” Lord Bayer said flatly. “I don't know why I have a problem with it. Despite your father's sexuality, he's one of my best friends, and if I swung that way...”

 

“That's more than I needed to know, Lord Bayer!” Mihai grumbled.

 

“I'm sorry, Your Highness,” Lord Bayer laughed. “Anyway, I see the way my son looks at you when he thinks I'm not paying attention. This has been hard on him, the way I've insisted that he keeps his distance from you. That ends now. But if things do go the way I think they will, please take care of my son just as I would have taken care of you if something, and the gods forbid, would have happened to your parents.”

 

“I will, Lord Bayer,” Mihai assured. “I don't know how things will play out, but I will treat him well.”

 

“I hope it does go well,” Lord Bayer said simply, though Mihai could not help but question his sincerity. “I would prefer him to end up married to someone who makes him happy than to marry someone I set him up with. You know how that goes. Even if his partner is a man, he must be of royal, imperial, or noble blood.”

 

“That is the reality of our world,” Mihai admitted. “All others are to be more or less play toys...”

 

“Except that I suspect that Fabian is more to you than a familiar,” Lord Bayer said matter-of-factly. “That's alright though. I have a special connection with my familiar, Emily. Abigail is so jealous of her.” Mihai noticed that Lord Bayer was much more at ease. He actually liked it better, because that meant he was finally being friendly.

 

“It's hard to explain,” Mihai admitted. “He's my first, so our bond is very special. Does Konstantin have a familiar?”

 

“Kyle,” Lord Bayer said flatly. “I'm not too fond of him. It's not because of the gay thing either. He's got a machismo attitude.”

 

“You mean you did not choose him?” Mihai asked incredulously. “My parents handpicked Fabian. They made a great choice.”

 

“No, I did not,” Lord Bayer replied bitterly. “Abigail picked him when she was mad at me. She knew I wouldn't like his attitude.”

 

“I bet he's all stud in bed though,” Mihai said loud enough for others to hear him and send him incredulous stares. “I'm sorry. I've heard about the type from Carissa. She creams her panties over the macho types and says that they're awesome in bed.”

 

“How lovely,” Lord Bayer replied sarcastically. “I'll stick to women.”

 

“Suit yourself,” Mihai teased, stifling a giggle.

 

Soon after Mihai finished his conversation with Adelric Bayer, the dance started in the ballroom. The first song was “Hot In Herre” by Nelly. This was not Mihai's first choice, but Carissa did not miss a step as she dragged Mihai to the dance floor. Even though Mihai was gay, he did not mind having a dirty dance with a girl, and they were practically dry humping to the beat. Meanwhile, Adelric's daughter, Abby, had decided to take a wary Pavel to the center of the dance floor. The King and Queen were dancing as well and making out heavily while they were at it. Adelric's wife, Abigail (not to be confused with their daughter, Abby), watched in horror as her husband was dancing sexily with Empress Guadalupe. They were making out as well.

 

For the next song called “Insatiable”, Fabian insisted upon cutting in. They were slow dancing to the Darren Hayes tune, occasionally kissing when the mood arose. The King and Queen were still dancing with one another, still making out heavily. Adelric's wife had dragged Mr. Lombardy to the dance floor in an attempt to make him jealous. At one point she'd even squeezed his head in between her big tits while smirking at her husband, who gave her the finger and started French kissing the Empress. Poor Pavel was still dancing with Abby, and they were producing more evidence that Pavel preferred men, because he did not like how she kept kissing him.

 

The next song was “Hero” by Enrique Iglesias, and by this time Konstantin was ready to cut in. He even mouthed some of the words to the song to Mihai. Meanwhile Fabian found a new dance partner in Konstantin's redheaded familiar, Kyle. The king and Mr. Lombardy had actually traded partners. However, the Empress had decided to drag Adelric Bayer to her temporary sleeping quarters, giving Abigail as smirk as they walked past her. After the song was over, however, the King and Queen as well as their dance partners went to the king and queen's sleeping quarters, and Mihai sighed to himself. “Are they really doing what I think they're doing?” Konstantin asked quizzically.

 

“Do you really want to know?” Mihai answered dryly.

 

“Probably not,” Konstantin shuddered. “Do you think your dad and Mr. Lombardy will do stuff...”

 

“That's nasty!” Mihai cried. “I don't want to know!”

 

“I'm sorry,” Konstantin said sincerely. “I'm just not used to what goes on here. I know that the orgies and such started when your parents arrived. It seems that their influence has rubbed off on my parents and the Empress.”

 

“My parents have a concept of free love,” Mihai grumbled. “Still, I can see myself adopting a similar style.”

 

“Honestly, I can too,” Konstantin admitted. “Of course, the only guy I've been with is Kyle. Is that pathetic, or what?”

 

“Well, I don't think so,” Mihai said calmly. “I've only done anything with Fabian, and it's a recent development. All we've done is oral.” The admission had caused a red tint to creep into his cheeks. “I've probably told you too much.”

 

“It's alright,” Konstantin said dulcetly. “Take your time. Explore things slowly... Anyway, I noticed you talking to my father earlier. What was that all about?”

 

“Oh,” Mihai whispered. Just then, another song started. This was an old song, one from the 80's. Mihai was, however, familiar with it. It was one of his favorite Journey songs called “Faithfully”. Mihai lost his train of thought and could not help but look into Konstantin's eyes. Moments later, Konstantin pressed his lips against his. He felt a fiery passion with Konstantin, and it was not his imagination when he felt a gentle breeze.

 

“Sorry,” Konstantin said after their kiss. “Not about the kiss... I kind of lose control of one of my powers when I'm... well.”

 

“It's alright,” Mihai said calmly. “I kind of like feeling the wind when you're kissing me. Also, at least it's not one of mine. Electricity would hurt.”

 

“Strange,” Konstantin giggled. “I definitely feel some electricity with you.” Konstantin kissed Mihai again, this time with even more vigor and hunger. The wind lifted them both into the air this time. When their lips parted, Konstantin kept them there. “I have always wanted to kiss you. I hope my dad won't interfere.”

 

“I had a good talk with him,” Mihai said, confirming what Konstantin hoped their conversation had been about. “He is still not totally comfortable with you being gay, but he knows I can protect you now.”

 

“I don't need protecting,” Konstantin protested. “Not many can withstand the full force of the wind you know.”

 

“I know,” Mihai agreed. “Then again, we can create storms together if necessary.”

 

“Maybe that means we're meant to be together,” Konstantin cooed.

 

“I like the sound of that,” Mihai whispered. Just then, someone tapped on Mihai's shoulder. Mihai turned and saw someone he had not met before. “Can I help you?”

 

“Yes, I do believe you can,” he snickered. “You see, I think you are a long lost relative of mine, and I decided to come and wish you a happy birthday.”

 

Mihai looked over at Prince Pavel and decided to talk to him telepathically. 'Is this Karan?' Pavel simply nodded. “I think you should leave,” Mihai said flatly.

 

“And what will you do if I don't?” Karan said haughtily.

 

“Well, I might just have to see how much electricity it would take to kill you,” Mihai grumbled, not at all joking.

 

“You do realize you're talking to the next Emperor, don't you?” Karan warned.

 

“I don't care who the hell you are,” Mihai said flatly. “I know it was you.”

 

“What do you dare accuse me of?” Karan snapped.

 

“Well, why don't we start with kidnapping?” Mihai hissed.

 

“That wasn't me!” Karan said defensively. “But I know who did it.”

 

“Perhaps I'll have to probe your mind for the answers!” Mihai snarled.

 

“Good luck with that,” Karan cackled. “I have a natural resistance to all psychic powers except telekinesis. You don't possess the power to probe MY mind. I doubt anyone here does!”

 

Mihai suddenly had a thought. 'Mr. Hoover!'

 

'I'm coming, my prince,' Mr. Hoover replied telepathically. Moments later, Mihai's principal was there. “Is there a problem here?”

 

“Yes, Mr. Hoover, I believe there is,” Mihai said prosaically. “It seems that Prince Karan here is resistant to psychic powers. I think you might be powerful enough to break through.”

 

“That is possible,” Mr. Hoover said carefully. “What do you wish to know?”

 

“I wish to know how he was involved in Prince Pavel's kidnapping the other day,” Mihai said bitterly. “I am pretty sure he had something to do with it.”

 

“Very well,” Mr. Hoover stated composedly. “Can you assist me? I think we can get around his defenses that way.”

 

“Neither of you will be probing my mind at all!” Karan barked.

 

“Oh yes, they will!” Empress Guadalupe said. Mihai looked up at her and noticed that she was looking disheveled and not very happy as her bedroom hijinks had been interrupted. “I demand it to be so! I want answers, and I want them now!”

 

“As you wish, My Empress,” Mihai twittered. Mr. Hoover was already working on Karan's telepathic defenses, and Mihai's mental power was enough to finally break through. None of Karan's thoughts were a mystery to him now. He had great insight as the thoughts poured out. It did not even escape Mihai that Karan was also gay and had a dark wizard named Johnathon as his partner. It did not take him long to find the answer. Prince Karan was not directly responsible for the kidnapping, but he was involved in the plot. “It seems that Prince Karan was not the kidnapper. The Dark Emperor himself fooled even General Diphtheria. He took care of that job personally.”

 

“But Karan was involved?” Empress Guadalupe asked angrily.

 

“He helped plan the entire thing,” Mihai said flatly. “He even arranged for General Diphtheria to arrive on Jevartus on a ship. Meanwhile, the Dark Emperor was already on his way to Jevartus. His beach house is where The Dark Emperor handed Pavel over. It seems that Karan is not the only dark shape shifter.”

 

“Arrest him!” Empress Guadalupe ordered all guards in ear shot. “We'll have to find some more evidence, but I'm pretty sure there's a case against him.” Empress Guadalupe turned to Karan. “You are no longer my son.”

 

“This isn't over!” Karan protested. Just then, Karan quickly pointed his wand at the floor. A small vial was launched to the floor, and a big cloud of purple smoke filled the room. It was likely that Karan had drunk a separate potion that gave him immunity to the powerful concoction, because everyone else in the room collapsed immediately. Karan quickly departed the palace, and left everyone to awaken in due time.

 

About an hour later, Mihai woke up with the most dreadful headache. Kneeling over him was Pavel, who had used his power to awaken his cousin instead of everyone else. He noticed that Pavel was still healing him as the headache soon dissipated. “What's going on?” Mihai asked crankily. “How did you wake me without collapsing again?”

 

“Mihai, not everything will recoil,” Pavel said, abraded. “Besides, if everything recoiled, I wouldn't use the power at all.”

 

“I don't know much about healing,” Mihai admitted. “It's a rare power. Do you have any idea what that potion was?”

 

Mihai looked up to his left and noticed his mother, and he hoped that she'd heard the question as well. “Pavel probably wouldn't,” she spoke up. “I do. It's called The Potion of Purple Haze. As you can see it can put a lot of people to sleep, and there are other nasty effects. Because Pavel healed you, you did not experience what some others will soon be experiencing. The headache is pretty bad, but there is also paralysis. Unfortunately, Pavel will not be able to heal everyone, that is, unless we can play some music.”

 

“Well, I don't remember seeing any of the drummers at the party,” Mihai murmured.

 

“They were supposed to be in Willamont this weekend,” the queen said excitedly. “I will teleport over there and try to get them to come back with me. The drums themselves will be the ticket to allowing me to bring them back here all at once.” With that the queen's body disappeared in a swirl.

 

“No wonder it feels weird,” Mihai laughed. “It turns you inside out, literally.”

 

“Your jokes are lame,” Pavel quipped.

 

“Be nice, Pavel,” Empress Guadalupe warned. “He's still a bit fuzzy.” She had been healed before Mihai, thus making him the second to be healed. As the King and Queen had been in another part of the castle with some special guests, they had not needed healing.

 

“I'll be better when everyone stops crowding me so I can get up.” Mihai whined. Everyone backed away. Mihai sat up and took out his sword. It took little concentration to cause the sword to reconfigure into bo staff form. Use of a power required more energy but was efficient enough, considering that he was still woozy. Healing power did not make someone completely better as Mihai was now discovering. His headache was dulled but not gone completely. The staff contained a lightweight magical steel alloy, and this meant that he could use the staff to lift himself off the floor. “That's better.”

 

Moments later, Queen Viviana arrived with about ten drummers, who were already playing when they arrived. Looking at Pavel the queen politely requested, “Please heal them all.” Pavel nodded and took out his wand. Closing his eyes, Pavel concentrated on every single person in need of healing. While they would all have awakened soon, they would have been paralyzed for hours. Everyone who had been unaffected or had been healed, aimed their wands at Pavel. Booster spells were important for this kind of magic, and they knew even better than Pavel that the drums would not be enough. Pavel's body took on a bright green glow. Streams of the green energy shot out of his body, and soon all those who were unconscious had the same bright green glow. Within a few minutes everyone began to awaken, but the strain was too much for young Prince Pavel. He passed out from sheer exhaustion.

 

“Viviana, can you teleport him to bed?” Empress Guadalupe asked. Tears were streaming down her face both out of sadness for her son's current condition and out of joy that he was willing to use his gift even though it strained him so much.

 

“Certainly, Guadalupe,” she replied. Viviana knelt down beside Pavel and placed her hands upon his abdomen. Once again, their bodies appeared to be swirling and they disappeared moments later.

 

“Mihai, I suggest that you drink a glass of the Draught of Restoration,” King Frederico suggested. “I'm so sorry. I should have been in here to stop him.”

 

“It's better that you were not,” Mihai insisted. “You would have been in the same position as I was, passed out and helpless. The Potion of Purple Haze is quite nasty. We need to produce the antidote as well as the potion itself though.”

 

“It's a difficult potion to make,” the King surmised. “It requires a substance that is difficult to attain, at least for that particular purpose. It's a flower called the coca plant, and it only grows in certain parts of South America.”

 

“You mean the plant that's the main ingredient in cocaine?” Mihai gasped. “They guard that stuff with machine guns. Colombia's coca plants are of the best quality. Unfortunately, it's almost exclusively used for cocaine, though some tribes suck on the leaves. Still, not even wizards in the region dare to gather those flowers very often. It can be a deadly venture.” While Mihai and his father were talking, most of the guests were leaving. Karan's actions had ruined the birthday party and would seriously damage the reputation of the royal family. Restoring their good name would be difficult, for people expected to be safe there.

 

After drinking some Draught of Restoration, Mihai decided he needed Fabian, who picked up the signals quickly and met Mihai in his bedchamber. Mihai was already there removing his long robe. Before Mihai could remove his underwear, Fabian had his arms wrapped around him. Their lips met, and it was an aggressive kiss as Fabian lightly bit Mihai's bottom lip more than once. Mihai did not mind at all. He loved this new side of Fabian, a more assertive and dominant side. Fabian's hands moved down to Mihai's respective ass cheeks and squeezed them both hard, causing Mihai to moan into his mouth.

 

Minutes later, Mihai was sprawled out on the bed. Fabian was hungrily licking his nipples whilst stroking Mihai's long, uncut cock, which was now producing copious amounts of pre-cum. What came next was surprising to Mihai. Fabian actually bit his right nipple, not hard enough to cause him to bleed but certainly enough to hurt a little. Mihai loved it though. He loved this exploration of pleasure and pain. Fabian's ministrations began to move south as his tongue was now just below his nipples. His right hand was concentrated on caressing his left thigh, and it was driving him crazy as Fabian had previously been stroking his cock instead. Further and further down Mihai's body, Fabian licked and licked.

 

Suddenly, Fabian stopped. Waving his left hand at the drawer of Mihai's night stand, he caused it to open, and there was a tube flying out and into the very same hand that summoned it. The tube was labeled Probera's Magic Lubricant Very Cherry, a name that was ironic considering that this was going to be Mihai's very first time being fingered. The lube was said to be the finest that magical society had to offer. Not only was it edible, but it was specifically designed to more easily stretch the muscles and decrease the pain often associated with the first time. Fabian squirted a small amount onto his index finger and gently rubbed it into the entrance to Mihai's ass. There was still some discomfort, but as Fabian took the head of Mihai's pre-cum covered dick into his mouth, Mihai relaxed his sphincter muscles, which allowed Fabian better access.

 

Because Fabian was a familiar, he was genetically inclined to be a great lover, and that included the first time. Soon Fabian was able to add a second finger. As Fabian's finger began to rub against Mihai's prostate, chills ran down his spine. Mihai would not last long at this point, as his lover was pleasuring him in several ways at once. Fabian was enjoying the taste of the trickling drops of pre-cum that were soaking his tongue. Mihai's muscles began to spasm, and he could feel the pressure building. “I'm gonna cum!” he yelled. Mihai's spasms became increasingly erratic as the orgasmic surge reached its peak. Blast after blast entered Fabian's mouth, and he enjoyed every single drop. Once Mihai's orgasm was complete, his dick was very sensitive, and Fabian took notice as he allowed Mihai's now softening cock out of his mouth and his fingers out of the prince's ass.

 

After a few minutes, Mihai was determined to return the favor. Fabian was just as anxious as he had yet to cum, and his balls were aching for release. Mihai lubed up his finger and started probing around the outer sphincter as he took the leaking head of Fabian's thick uncircumcised dick into his mouth. It did not take long at all for Mihai to find Fabian's A-spot, and the blond quivered with each and every ministration. Magical people were also well aware of their familiar's bodies, and they always sated their companions completely. Fabian was not going to last long, and Mihai could feel the blond Adonis’ muscles tightening around his fingers as the blond Adonis' cock began to quiver. Several blasts of Fabian's sweet cream shot into Mihai's mouth, and he swallowed every sweet drop. The taste of a familiar's cum was always pleasing to a magical purpose as the bodies of familiar's were so coordinated with their bonders that the flavor of their essence changed to suit their preferences.

 

“That was incredible, my prince,” Fabian cooed.

 

“I'm glad that I could satisfy you,” Mihai replied huskily as he repositioned himself in Fabian's arms. “I just want to lie here with you until it's time to get ready for dinner.”

 

“That's fine by me, love,” Fabian chirped. “Happy birthday, my sweet prince.” They wrapped their arms around each other tightly, basking of the glow of orgasmic bliss and the love that only a sorcerer and his first familiar could share. It was as if the earlier issues with Prince Karan were but a distant memory.

Copyright © 2011 Tiger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..