Jump to content
    Tiger
  • Author
  • 6,518 Words
  • 1,891 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Sorcerous Prince - 6. Chapter 6: The Samhain Festival


 



Candavorum



 



Mihai was so glad that the Samhain Festival was finally about to begin. The first day of the festival was a celebration of another harvest. The Ritual of Power was to take place during the second day of the festival, and the first night was for partying. Candavorum Wizard Park was the very same that Mihai walked through on the way to school, but earlier events of the day took nothing away from his good mood. Samhain was one of Mihai's favorite holidays, and this was so for many in the magical community. This Samhain Festival would be the best for Mihai so far, because he had finally ascended. Since ascension was thought to be a gift from the gods, Mihai would be extra reverent, and so would Prince Pavel.



 



King Frederico was in the middle of the stage that had set up on the western edge of the 200-acre park that lay between the palace and the school. “Good evening citizens of Candavorum and various guests from throughout the kingdom. Tonight we have two very special guests, Her Imperial Majesty Empress Guadalupe the Second and two of her children, Imperial Prince Pavel and Imperial Princess Corazana.” The empress had personally brought her daughter in the time after dinner along with her nanny, Christina. “Our Empress has some words, and she wants to take over the opening ceremony speech, so please give a round of applause to my sister, Empress Guadalupe the Second.”



 



The cheers roared throughout the park as the Empress approached the podium. “Citizens of the Kingdom of the South, I come to you as your empress and friend. This is my first time here, but it will certainly not be my last! We have much to celebrate this year. My son, Prince Pavel, and my nephew Prince Mihai both ascended today.” There were more roars from the crowd. “The Demon King has failed to have them ascend in the Underworld, and Prince Mihai vanquished one-hundred demons at once and seriously injured two Snake Army generals!” The cheers of the crowd were almost deafening.



 



“The gods have shown us favor once again!” Empress Guadalupe continued. “Not only have they given this kingdom a great harvest, they have also helped us deal a major blow to the demons that threaten to destroy our worlds. Yesterday one of the Demon King's generals, who also happens to be his eldest daughter...” The crowd was already booing. “The Demon King's daughter, General Diphtheria with the help of a dark wizard and shape shifter, kidnapped my son from the Imperial Palace of Magic in Jevartus.” The boos and hisses in the crowd grew to a fever pitch.



 



Once the crowd's dissatisfaction calmed, she continued. “He was subjected to a torturous spell by General Diphtheria. Little did she know that my son and Prince Mihai began to ascend at that moment. This morning, the king and queen informed me what Prince Mihai saw through the eyes of Prince Pavel. I was absolutely horrified. But the demons made a huge mistake. In bringing Prince Pavel to this very park, they hastened the process. From the reports I have heard, two Shields of the Gods could be seen from within miles of this place.



 



“Prince Mihai and Prince Pavel literally ascended more than fifty feet off the ground, surrounded by the heavenly shields. Prince Pavel, with the help of the gods, managed to lift every single demon into the air, and Prince Mihai destroyed all of the soldiers and severely injured the two generals with lightning more spectacular than anyone has ever seen. We are most thankful that the princes are safe and that the generals failed in their evil scheme. I can think of no better way to start the Samhain holiday than a feat of destructive power upon the demons. For too long the Demon King has succeeded in his mission of evil throughout Earth and Hebalon. But I am here to say that our saviors are here with us on this great night. May they destroy the Underworld and start an Era of Peace that all will enjoy for generations! The Empire would like Prince Mihai to come at this time to speak to you all!”



 



Mihai had not prepared a speech, but he was more than willing speak to his people. He was already on stage with the rest of his family, at least the ones who were present for the festival, and even though he was eager to speak, some nervous drops of sweat descended from his brow. He could not help but smile at the cheers from everyone. He had gone from zero to hero in less than a day. “Thank you all very much! I have not prepared a speech, but I will try my best. Just one day ago, I was still a youngling, a late bloomer if you will. I could never have imagined that I would stand before you tonight with such a story to tell.



 



“It was less than a week ago that I met General Typhus at the edge of the woods. As I recall, last Friday was a rainy day, and I will never forget those red eyes. Never before had I seen such evil before me. He had come for one reason and one reason only. His mission was to kidnap me and take me to the Underworld. It was that day that the Shield of the Gods first touched me. He had fired a demon fireball at my fairy Lothario, who had actually dodged it. Had it not been for the protection of the gods, I would not be here today. We must thank them for what they do for us every single day.” The crowd was cheering once again, and Mihai felt a warmth from the people he had never felt before.



 



Mihai was taken aback by the crowd’s reaction and was speechless for a few moments. After taking a big breath, he began to speak again. “I will never forget the demon's reaction as a tree almost collapsed on top of him. He was still determined in his mission, but he left that day in a cloud of smoke. Even then, I tried to deny my own importance and how I had been chosen by the gods to live to fight another day.”



 



“I can hardly believe what happened earlier today. I was never more afraid, but I was prepared to fight no matter what. The energy that I felt running through my body was intoxicating. And even as gruesome as the vanquishing of the demons was, I could not help but feel satisfaction greater than anything I have ever felt. I do not come before any of you as a blood-thirsty conqueror of demons. Rather, I stand before you as a champion and defender of the people. Let it be known that I vow to dedicate my life to the protection of everyone here until my dying breath! Death to the Underworld! Long live the Empire of Magic!”



 



At this time, Empress Guadalupe approached the podium once again, “That was a wonderful speech! Let's give him another round of applause.” The crowd did just that. The people were also standing, a great honor even in magical society. “Now, let the festivities begin!”



 



The first day of the Samhain Festival was all about having fun. Later in the evening, there would be a lot of food, but since the Great Feast would not be until the following night, most people in Candavorum would have already eaten dinner. Mihai exited the stage and decided to seek out Fabian. He figured it was a good time for them to do something together. The school's swimming pool would be open, and he knew Fabian really loved to swim. Unfortunately, the crowd was large, so finding Fabian the normal way would not be easy. Mihai decided it was time to use telepathy. It was relatively easy, because there was already a strong connection between them, and Fabian's mind stuck out, even in a crowd of 5,000. 'Fabian, would you like to go for a swim?'



 



'That would be great, Your Highness,' Fabian replied gleefully in his mind. 'Are you close to the stage?' Indeed he was still close to the stage, and a crowd was starting to gather around him. He was the new hero in town, so everyone wanted a chance to meet him and thank him. Mihai was not used to this attention, because people in magical society were not nearly as star struck by royalty as mortals were.



 



'Yes, I am. Come and save me!' Even with telepathy, Fabian noticed that Mihai's thoughts to him were overdramatic, which caused him to giggle. Meanwhile, Mihai had a thought of his own. He knew he had his father's powers, and he figured he might have his mother's as well. Because Mihai already knew where Fabian was, he reasoned that he could will himself to Fabian's location. This would also get him away from the crowd of people. His parents would yell at him later for his rudeness, but at this point, he really did not care. 'Actually, stop where you are. I'll try to come to you instead.' As Mihai concentrated on Fabian's location, a funny feeling consumed him. He felt for a moment as if his existence in the world was fading. Everything temporarily became dark, and when he could see again, a familiar blond with hazel eyes was standing in front of him.



 



“Well, that was impressive for your first time,” Fabian teased.



 



“Did you think I would be any less than impressive?” Mihai replied with feigned irritation and arrogance.



 



“I had my doubts,” Fabian shot back. “I mean, you only ascended today. You killed a few demons, but I wasn't at all impressed.” That earned him a gentle slap on the arm. “I'm only kidding. I've never seen anyone master the basics of their gifts so quickly. It took a long time for me to learn that level of control.”



 



“Well, I never expected to have any gifts at all,” Mihai admitted. “But now I have six. I have only used four.” This was true. He had used telepathy, electrokinesis, teleportation, and manipulation of magnetism. The latter was evident in the electromagnetic shield he created. “I think I might also have demon detection. I asked my mom if she'd felt any demons since returning from Jevartus, and she told me that she hasn't. I won't know until demons are close.”



 



“Would your telepathy make your demon detection stronger?” Fabian inquired.



 



“I'm not really sure. It might, but if my demon detection power is stronger than my mother's, how could it be proven?” Mihai asked.



 



“Well, I doubt it. It's hypothetical anyway,” Fabian reminded him. “Have you thought about what the other power might be?”



 



“I don't know,” Mihai said honestly. “I hope it's really cool.”



 



“You'll figure it out,” Fabian replied enthusiastically. “You already have it. You just have to figure it out. Now, take me to the pool!” Fabian grabbed Mihai's hand, and Mihai concentrated on the pool's location. He felt the same feeling he had before, and so did Fabian. Soon, they were right at the entrance of the building. Teleportation into the school and adjoining buildings was blocked by magic, so this was as close as he could be. Fabian opened the door and allowed Mihai to enter first.



 



The lifeguard turned out to be someone Mihai had some issues with. Ted was a natural for the job, and he gave Mihai a dirty look as he entered the building. Keegan and the others, along with another friend of theirs, Alex, were in the water just below. Alex just so happened to be another electrokinetic, and he was not as much a part of the group as much as the others. Could it be that the others had him tag along just to see if Mihai could match his powers? 'If they start anything, let me try to handle it first,' Mihai told Fabian telepathically. Fabian turned around and faced the wall, signaling the others that he would not be involved. Sure enough a ball of electricity came hurling in their direction. Mihai had a most unusual idea. Suddenly, the ball of electricity disappeared, which surely would have made them suspect that Fabian had neutralized it. However, the electricity soon hit the water behind the group, thus magnifying the effects. Luckily, it only had the power to stun, or it would have killed them all.



 



“You really should be careful who you attack, Alex,” Mihai yelled. “I could have magnified the effects and killed everyone in the water.”



 



“You'll pay for that!” Keegan spat. A birdlike shape made of fire approached Mihai with high velocity. Mihai easily blocked with an electromagnetic force field.



 



“Is that all you've got, Keegan?” Mihai challenged.



 



“My turn!” Melody beamed. Without warning, one of the pool ladders came to life and approached Mihai.



 



“Stupid girl!” Mihai laughed as he sent the object with high iron content into the wall to his left.



 



“I think you need to cool down!” Ted yelled as a large wave of water approached. It was at this moment that Mihai realized what his fifth gift was. He reached out his wand, and made the water stop at the tip.



 



“You guys had better give up right now,” Mihai cautioned. “If I electrify this water, your shock is going to be much worse this time.”



 



“Need I remind you that I'm a lifeguard?” Ted said petulantly.



 



“Need I remind you that I can have you all executed on a whim?” Mihai spat. “I have plenty of reasons to do just that, but I have chosen not to do so. However, my patience with all of you is wearing thin. I will not be executing any of you, but I have decided that each and every one of you is sentenced to one year of service to the royal palace. You will spend your first few nights in the dungeon. Furthermore, I will have you flogged whenever I please.” All members of the royal family indeed had the right to sentence criminal behavior as they saw fit so long as a judge seconded the opinion. The royals could also allow early release at their own discretion.



 



“You wouldn't!” Melody screamed.



 



“Indeed I would, and I am.” Mihai took a moment to contact his father telepathically to ask for some palace guards to come to the pool. A couple of minutes later, five guards arrived through a teleportation ring. The leader, Lieutenant Dan MacMunn studied him carefully awaiting command. Mihai first said something to Lieutenant MacMunn telepathically before saying aloud, “Lieutenant, I want all five of these individuals arrested immediately! Take them to the dungeon of the palace. I want a power-stripping collar placed around their necks, and I want them all to be flogged ten times each. They have used their powers against me for the last time. I will not tolerate it anymore.” With that, each guard place d a collar on each of the captives’ necks and locked them on Keegan and each of his friends, stripping them of their powers. “Let this be a lesson to you all.”



 



The guards did not question the orders or the fact that Mihai had eluded all but one member of his security staff with teleportation. Instead they escorted the hooligans to the palace via the teleportation ring. Fabian was still reeling from Mihai's decision but still managed to ask, “Are you really going to make them serve a year? What about their education?”



 



“Well, if they show remorse in the morning, I will release them,” Mihai said flatly. “I'm also bringing Colonel McDermott into it. He's told Keegan and Tommy to cut it out, and he's asked me why I haven't had them arrested. I've even gone as far as to bitch at my parents when they've talked about taking matters into their own hands. I've defended them even as they've bullied me. Enough is enough.”



 



“I agree,” Fabian said cautiously. “I just think flogging is a little extreme. Many mortal governments have discontinued such treatments.”



 



“Of course they have,” Mihai agreed. “But these laws are from the empire, stating that all members of royal and imperial families have a right to give out such sentences so long as there is evidence. And yes, there is evidence. There are cameras here, and the videos will be presented to Judge Anderson tomorrow morning. I need to have that arranged. He won't be happy. He'll have to work on a holiday.” At this moment, Vice-principal Lombardy entered the building.



 



“I heard rumors that you've sent five of your fellow students to the dungeon of the palace,” he said with a hint of irritation. “One of your guards contacted me and told me to go to the pool. What do you need, Your Highness?” Because school was not in session and the pool was being rented by the royal government, the vice-principal had to address Mihai officially.



 



“I need the video feeds for the pool to be sent to Judge Anderson,” Mihai ordered. “They have committed criminal acts. You will clearly see that I defended myself from their attacks. He will not be at court, so you will need to deliver it to his home tonight or tomorrow morning. There is a special drop box by his door. It will deliver it to him wherever he is even if he's not at home. You need to put it in a Class 1 Envelope. I'm sure there are some of those in your office.” Mihai thought for a moment. “Never mind. I just teleported one to just outside the door. I have my own stock of them in my bed chamber.”



 



“Very well, Your Highness.” There was a bit of disdain in his voice, likely because a student was ordering him around. If school was in session or an extracurricular activity were taking place, Mihai could only make requests.



 



“Oh, and Mr. Lombardy, you are invited to lunch at the palace tomorrow at noon,” Mihai said sweetly. “I've also heard that you're into women, and you're generally what my mother considers her type. If you charm her well enough, I'm sure she'll have you.”



 



“Th... th... thank you, Your Highness,” he said shyly. It was true. Mr. Lombardy was a tall man with well-toned muscles, dark hair, and blue eyes. He was also quite handsome, not quite so much as his father but close enough that he was sure that his mother would gladly show him a good time.



 



Once Mr. Lombardy left with a cheeky smile on his face, Mihai spoke. “I should contact the colonel now.” Mihai extracted a small globe from his pocket. He did not want to freak Colonel McDermott out by contacting him with telepathy. He thought of the colonel, and the object began to screech.



 



'Hello,” said the voice on the other end.



 



“Hello Colonel McDermott! This is Prince Mihai.”



 



'What can I do for you, Your Highness?'



 



“Well, I finally did it. Your adopted sons and their friends have been arrested. At this moment, they're in the dungeon getting flogged.”



 



'If you don't mind my bluntness, Your Majesty, it's about god damn time. You're a prince, and you should never have put up with their insolence in the first place.'



 



“You're quite right, sir.” Mihai did not have to refer to him as sir, but he chose to do so out of respect. “I was hoping they would see the error of their ways on their own, but they have not. It would seem that there is only one way to make them change their ways, and that is to scare them. I've told them that their sentence is a year of service to the palace. I think a night or two in the dungeon will be sufficient though.”



 



'I trust your judgment, Your Highness. Can I see them tomorrow?'



 



“Of course you can, Colonel! In fact, I'm inviting you and your husband to lunch at the palace tomorrow at noon. You can contact the other hoodlums' parents and tell them they're invited as well. After lunch, I will personally escort you all to the dungeon. I intend to probe their minds and see if there is any remorse at all. If there is, I will release them. If not, they will spend as many nights in the dungeon and days of working tirelessly as it takes. I know everyone will dislike the temporary discontinuation of their education, but I see no alternative unless their behavior is corrected.”



 



'Indeed, Your Highness. I have spanked my sons many times for their behavior, but nothing seems to work. Flogging is something I cannot stand to do, but it seems like it may be the only way. Will they be chained as well?'



 



“I threatened them with flogging, but there actually will not be any of that at all,” Mihai said with a chuckle. “Mother would kill me if I allowed that. Also, I did not specify about the chains. I like to leave some aspects up to the guards. If they give the guards any lip, I'm sure they will use the chains. I don't know what they'll use for the floggings. The rattan cane is my preference, and they are well aware of that. That's probably what they'll use.”



 



'Excellent, Your Highness! I knew you could do it. I wish I had the nerve to chain them up myself. I just... can't.' Mihai noticed a bit of somberness in his voice.



 



“Sir, you don't have to pretend not to be bothered by it. I do not take this decision lightly, and I know the guards can be rough. I've put up with your son and his friends for years, and it's gotten pretty bad as they've all ascended before me. Lord Levesque told me recently about what your boys have been through, and even before that, I sensed that they were troubled somehow. I know you love them, and I hate to put you, your husband, and the other parents through this, but they need to learn to respect the crown.”



 



'I understand completely, Your Highness. Now if you don't mind, I'd like to get back to partying. Don't forget that the fireworks start soon. I've heard how much you love them.'



 



“Indeed I do, sir. I am look forward to seeing you and Adrian tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your evening. I hope I haven't spoiled it too much.”



 



'Well, it can't be helped, Your Highness. Those hooligans are getting what was coming to them! Anyway, I’ll talk to you tomorrow'



 



“Goodbye, Colonel!” Mihai rubbed the top of the magical communication device with his hand, causing the cloud inside to disappear. “Well Fabian, that's taken care of. We have about an hour left to swim.” It was just a little before 9 PM at this point. “It seems that one of my gifts is hydrokinesis. I could surf in the pool if I wanted!”



 



“I wouldn't suggest it,” Fabian chuckled. “There will be another lifeguard soon.” The two removed their robes to reveal their firm teen bodies and a pair of swimming trunks on each. Fabian knew that Mihai would want to swim. It was something he did every year at the festival and any other time he could. They spent about 45 minutes splashing around and having fun in the water. Others had joined them and a lifeguard named Doug replaced Ted. Of course, he was really cute, so Fabian and Mihai simply had to flirt with him.



 



The pool was to remain open even during the fireworks display, but Mihai had always loved the fireworks. Most of the other swimmers agreed, and left about fifteen minutes before the show. Mihai and Fabian cut it a bit closer. Mihai had loaded his wand with two pairs of boxers, one of his and one of Fabians. They donned their undergarments and Mihai teleported the swimming trunks to his hamper back home. They then teleported to Mihai's parents' location about five minutes after the others left.



 



The display was to be on the outskirts of town. This kind of display was nothing like the mortal version. Everyone gathered around a large mountain of wood, and mountain was not an overstatement of its vastness. The wood, ironically, took very little from the environment. It was made of purely magical trees that could grow in six months or less. The main event of the festival was not at the park. Rather it was here, on the outskirts of town.



 



“I see you've found a new power,” his mother beamed. “You have at least one of mine!”



 



“Well, I've discovered two actually!” Mihai felt a swelling of pride. He had always been humble, but something about all these gifts seemed to make a great deal of it melt away.



 



“What was the other?” King Frederico inquired.



 



“Hydrokinesis!” Mihai replied gleefully. “I might be stronger than Ted Hoover!”



 



“That's great,” the king said but with little enthusiasm. “Now, why did you need guards at the pool?”



 



Mihai told his parents everything about what had happened. He also told them his reasons for sending Keegan and his friends to the dungeon of the palace, which contained the palace prison. A wall with no door separated the prison from the portal. “Are they actually going to be flogged?” the queen asked with noticeable disdain.



 



“No mother,” Mihai replied with a wry grin. “I just want them to think they will. I want them to be afraid and for good reason.”



 



“Good, because I would overrule that part of the sentence,” she stated firmly. “I do not believe in flogging.” The last comment earned her a disapproving glare from Empress Guadalupe, who was more of a disciplinarian. However, the empress refrained from commenting.



 



“My mom would have them beaten severely,” Prince Pavel sneered.



 



“I am not your mother,” the queen quipped. “And I suggest you lose your attitude.”



 



“Yes Pavel, I would,” the empress said severely. “However, such disciplinary measures are their discretion, not yours or mine. And if you show your aunt such disrespect again, it is you who will be flogged! Apologize now!”



 



“I'm sorry, Aunt Viviana,” he said flatly. He earned yet another disapproving look from his mother.



 



“I'm not convinced, Pavel,” Viviana said sharply. “My Empress, would it be allowable for me to punish him with some chores?”



 



“Do as you like,” the Empress replied gleefully. “I'm tired of his petulance, and since he needs to remain close to Mihai and will be living at your palace, you can punish him as you wish. And please, call me Guadalupe like you used to do. We are family after all.”



 



“Very well, Guadalupe,” Queen Viviana said dulcetly. Turning to Mihai, she said, “Mihai, contact Martha telepathically and tell her to have Pavel scrub the kitchen floor by hand brush. Also, tell her that if he is at all petulant that she can spank him. Tell her that this is under my order.”



 



Mihai contacted Martha, who was an elf and the head of housekeeping at the castle. Normally cleaning was done through magic, but Prince Pavel would not be allowed to clean magically. Instead, he would be using mortal cleaning supplies and tools and not even the good ones. “Done mother.” Viviana thanked her son. Then she waved her wand at Prince Pavel and he disappeared through teleportation, presumably to the palace. Prince Pavel could have used telekinesis to block her wand, but he would have been in a great deal more trouble if he had. Martha would likely use a power stripping collar to enforce the rules of his punishment.



 



“Now, the show will be starting any moment!” King Frederico piped in. A roar of the drums signaled the beginning. “Are you ready, Mihai?” Mihai nodded his head confidently.



 



Fireworks worked differently for magical people. First people got into a massive circle around the pile of wood. All who had ascended in the last year, up to the day of the actual festival, aimed their wands at the mountain of wood. Even though only one or two were pyrokinetics, all could create fire through their wands. This included Mihai and would have included Pavel had he not gotten himself into trouble just a few minutes earlier. Mihai concentrated some magical energy into his wand, which was now his favorite possession, especially since it was one of the few wands ever given to a sorcerer by a god. The end of the wand glowed bright blue, and a flame began to grow a couple inches from the wand. It swirled and increased in size but never got any closer to his wand. Mihai estimated a fireball of six feet in diameter, and the others had a fireball of similar size. King Frederico pointed his wand under his chin and yelled, “Release!” Mihai and the others launched the magical energy from the tips of their wants and hurled the fireball at the mountain of magical wood.



 



Everyone backed away from the fire and watched as the entire mountain of wood sent magnificent designs into the air, the first of which was Mihai's favorite animal, the tiger, which was at least two miles in the air. It even roared audibly. The crowd clapped as another giant “firework” in the shape of a lion launched into the sky. The lion roared at the tiger, and the tiger began to snarl. The shape of the tiger hurled itself at the shape of the lion and swiped the lion's face with its front right paw. The lion attempted to bite the tiger with its signature throat bite, but the tiger dodged it. The lion temporarily lost its balance while the tiger quickly turned and jumped on the lion's back, where it imitated the signature spinal cord bite. The lion fell over, and the tiger began to feast upon the lion’s flesh, which was made of fire. The crowd did not seem to mind the imitation of a gruesome scene. Instead, they cheered.



 



After the lion and tiger disappeared, fiery representations of Native Americans launched into the air. Everyone was amazed as they began to dance, just as actual Native Americans would. Native Americans were a popular theme, because they also respected nature. Despite the massive mountain of wood at the center of the display, the magical community respected nature for the same reason as the Natives, their religion. Magical trees grew in all magical towns and cities. The best part was how quickly these trees could grow and just how tall. They were all like the redwood trees in height but could grow to such heights in a matter of months. This is why the wood was stacked so high in fireworks displays.



 



In the midst of all the fireworks, some decided to close their eyes and chant out of respect for lost loved ones. This was a day where celebration and mourning alike took place as it was believed that the spirits of the dead crossed into the world. In fact, some in the magical community swore that they saw spirits of loved ones.



 



Mihai watched display after display except for when he glanced over at the drummers. In front of them was a wizard aiming his wand into the air with his eyes closed. Mihai recognized him at once as Colonel McDermott. His family came from a long line of pyrokinetics, and while he was coordinating the magnificent display in the skies, everyone knew that a display on this scale of magic could not happen without the drummers. This was some of the most powerful magic one could do aside from song spells. Magical people were encouraged to learn musical instruments and learn to sing for this reason. While music was not required for all magic, the most powerful magic required it. Second in power was rhythmic incantations, which could create magic on a medium scale. Battle magic required split second thinking, so only a wizard's thoughts were used for this purpose. Even the smallest display of power would still impress any mortal and could create great devastation.



 



After the fireworks display, it was time for the dance. By now it was about 10:30, and Mihai had other ideas in mind. He decided to ask his parents if it would be okay to take Fabian back to this palace. They had no objections as they had a good idea why he wanted to go. They figured he would prefer something more one on one rather than the orgy that would come after the dance anyway.



 



Mihai and Fabian teleported into Mihai's bed chamber. Before they had left the castle, Mihai had asked Martha to make sure someone set up candles there because of his plans. The candles were special in the fact that all he had to do was wave his wand at them to light them. After lighting the candles, Mihai placed his wand in the drawer of his night stand.



 



Turning in Fabian's direction, Mihai looked into those beautiful hazel eyes and noticed a gentle reflection of candlelight in them. Most of all, Mihai could see desire in them, and those beautiful full lips needed something. He walked a few steps in front of him and stood chest to chest with the blond Adonis wrapping his arms around him. Mihai tilted his head slightly upward as Fabian gently lowered his head until their lips met. Chills ran down Mihai's spine as Fabian's hungry tongue slid into his waiting mouth. Meanwhile, Fabian's hands were grabbing Mihai's buttocks firmly, causing a moan that Fabian could feel as well hear. Mihai's hands were actually heading towards the back of Fabian's neck as he loved to feel the soft, long locks.



 



Fabian backed off and began to lift Mihai's black wizarding robe from the front. Mihai raised his arms and helped Fabian remove the garment, tossing it aside. Fabian stood there for a moment, staring at the dark nipples on Mihai's chiseled chest and licking his lips. He sat Mihai on the bed and bent down so that his mouth covered Mihai's right nipple. Slowly he began to lick it in a circular motion, occasionally causing a moan as he did so. Mihai had reached behind Fabian's head, pulling him in gently and closed his eyes as he enjoyed the ministrations. Fabian eventually shifted his focus to freeing Mihai's erection from its cage as he offered his hand to help Mihai stand. Mihai reached down to lower the blue boxers, but Fabian grabbed his hand in protest. Mihai took the cue and allowed Fabian the honor.



 



Not about to allow Fabian to remain clothed, Mihai placed a finger under his chin, a clue that he should return to an upright position. As soon as he was Mihai swooped in with his mouth, kissing Fabian with much more hunger, slipping his tongue in with utmost urgency. Still kissing Fabian, Mihai slowly lifted Fabian's blue shirt, backing away only as Fabian lifted his arms and launched the garment off his own body with telekinesis. “Show off!” Mihai teased.



 



“Oh that's nothing,” Fabian shot back. “Watch how I removed my jeans and boxers.” Fabian was dressed in mortal garb just like most other familiars. Fabian levitated off the floor and touched the ceiling with both hands. The button opened itself, and the zipper slid down. The jeans and black boxers were soon in the clothing pile, and Mihai began to feel weightless as his feet left the floor.



 



Mihai yelled as his body slowly began to turn in mid-air, “What are you doing?”



 



“Do you trust me?” Fabian asked seriously. “I will not let any harm come to you.”



 



“Yes, I trust you!” Mihai whined. “I just don't like having powers used on me like this.” At this point, he was lying on his side in the air and slowly ascending to the ceiling.



 



“I have an idea though,” Fabian said gently. “I think you'll like it.” Mihai's body kept going on its upward trend toward the ceiling. As he got closer he noticed that Fabian was now on his side but in the opposite direction. Mihai instinctively opened his mouth as it approached a position just in front of Fabian's thick pole. Mihai took the head into his mouth and gently teased it with his tongue. Fabian returned the favor in full, and pretty soon he had all seven inches in his mouth. Fabian's was about an inch shorter but quite thick. Mihai had never had a dick in his mouth, and he loved it. He thought this was going to become his favorite pastime as he bobbed up and down on the tasty, thick shaft.



 



Fabian could sense Mihai's impending orgasm and decided to lower them to the bed. Once they landed softly, he could feel gush after gush of Mihai's salty load. No longer was Mihai sucking on Fabian's member. It was too intense. His body was convulsing, and he was screaming with pleasure. At the same time their bodies began to take on an intense glow of light, signifying a bond that could only be broken with death.



 



The new sensation was so great for both of them that Fabian's intense orgasm sprayed copious amounts of semen all over Mihai's face while Mihai orgasmed in his mouth a second time. The bond being created was so intense that Mihai could feel Fabian's every thought. He already knew that blocking his thoughts would now be quite difficult, but all he could sense from Fabian was love. Fabian was now living for Mihai and would protect him at any cost.



 



The two of them decided it was time for a shower to clean themselves up, because they were covered in sweat and cum. Luckily there was a bathroom adjoining the bedchamber. They took turns washing each other from head to toe, each one blowing the other again as they were two constantly horny teens.



 



Fabian pulled the covers back without telepathy as Mihai withdrew his wand from the night stand. Mihai swished his wand at all of the candles and climbed into bed. Fabian pulled up the blankets and spooned behind him. Mihai placed his wand back in the drawer. He closed his eyes and drifted to sleep in the bliss of the three best orgasms he had ever had.

Copyright © 2011 Tiger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..