Jump to content
    Tiger
  • Author
  • 4,547 Words
  • 2,231 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Sorcerous Prince - 25. Chapter 25: Annoyances

Want to find out about the dragon fight? If so, you'll love this chapter.

Chapter 25: Annoyances

 

Almost a month had passed since the rescue of Princess Ashtar. It was also the day before King Frederico and Queen Viviana would return. He had not spoken to his parents, even while they were all in Atlanta. To Mihai, that was a good thing, for he feared that he would not have said anything nice at all to them. The worst part was that Fabian had barely survived the breaking of his bond with Mihai's parents, despite forming a bond with Charles Levesque and his partner, Sir Mark Cameron. Despite Fabian's brush with death, Mihai fondly remembered the orgy, which had been his first. Furthermore, he knew that his father would not be happy when he found out that he had been with two of his favorite lovers. More than once, his father had said that he loved them both almost as much as he loved Queen Viviana. However, revenge had not been his motive. Still, it was something he could use to make his father angry if and when he wanted. Not even Charles would mention the tryst, however, as he knew that Frederico would be most displeased.

“Mihai had returned for his final semester of High School, and he was happy.” His schedule between school and his training was brutal at times, but he knew that he would soon be finished at least. He was going to miss his English teacher, Adam Perkis. He adored the man, and he had wanted a piece of him all year. Adam Perkis had told him that he was gay. Mihai knew it would be a bad idea as long as he was still in school, but he had decided that as soon as the year was over, he would pay Adam a visit and seduce him. Konstantin did not seem to mind as he also had a “buddy”, his best friend Tyler's brother, Todd. Mihai had not yet been with Todd, but it was certainly on his agenda. However, between Konstantin and Fabian as well as Charles Levesque and Mark Cameron, Mihai's balls were almost constantly drained.

Charles Levesque and Mark Cameron had decided to spend a couple days in Playa del Carmen, so Mihai had a reprieve from training for the duration of their trip. In his idle time, he thought about a memory that Jeradu had shared with him in a dream.

Mihai could clearly see that it was the night he and many others had invaded the Order of the Dark Dragon's hideout in the Smokey Mountains on the border of Tennessee and North Carolina. Jeradu was flying through the air. He was surrounded by nine other dragons of the same species he was, and Mihai guessed that one of them was his daughter. In the distance, Jeradu spotted a large group of the dark dragons, ones who appeared to be smaller than Jeradu, surrounding the force field that had been used. The dark dragons were of numerous species, but they all were skilled users of dragon lightning.

As Jeradu swooped in, he unsheathed a sword, one made of dozens of his own teeth. Dragons were capable of removing their own teeth, which would be replaced within a few days. The old teeth could then be used to make weapons and armor. Mentai Thorntails were especially known for using their teeth for this purpose as they were one of the few breeds that could stand on two feet.

As Jeradu got closer, three of the dark dragons turned around and darted at him. Before long he was surrounded. All three of them were dark Helafi Devil Horn. They had “devil” horns all over their bodies except for their underbellies, and they were one of the most difficult species to penetrate as they were particularly good at denying the enemy access to their most vulnerable parts. Testing their resolve, Jeradu quickly descended. Focusing on the one closest to him, Jeradu pointed his sword and launched himself at the dragon's underbelly. As Jeradu expected, the dragon turned over so that it's strongly protected back was exposed.

Meanwhile, one of the other dragons was flying headfirst toward Jeradu's back. His only solution was one of his most powerful attacks. Jeradu exhaled deeply, and his body was soon surrounded by a cloud of red dragon's breath. The two attackers could not stop before being engulfed in it. The substance entered their bodies quickly, entering their lungs and bloodstream swiftly. Meanwhile, massive pressure was being applied to the outside of their bodies, and even the devil horns began to crack under the pressure. However, the two foes began to glow as brightly as a star, causing Jeradu to close his eyes.

Blinded, Jeradu had to depend upon his hearing and strong sense of touch. Before the third dragon could strike, he started rolling. Like a bullet, Jeradu charged. Not even another dragon of his own species could see him, because Jeradu's rotation was greater than the speed of light. Even with its back turned, Jeradu's enemy was no match. Jeradu pierced right through the Helafi Devil Horn's back, having exited the other side within milliseconds. “The three of you chose the wrong opponent,” Jeradu growled after he stopped rotating. With one enemy dead, Jeradu focused on the remaining two. He exhaled another dragon's breath, and it surrounded his body. He began spinning again and launched himself at the opponent on the right, who did not even have time to turn his back. Immediately, he launched himself at the third from the side, ripping her in half.

The memory faded, and Jeradu spoke to Mihai through telepathy. 'Remember this, Mihai. This attack requires all three of the powers I've bestowed upon you. This is called the Dragon Bullet Technique. Mentai Thorntails created this technique, and you are now the only outsider who is capable of using it. Hopefully you will never have to use it, but it is there for you in an emergency situation.'

Mihai was still stunned. That was an amazing attack even for a dragon. He had thought about it every single day. He had yet to practice the maneuver as it was too dangerous. It had to have a weakness, even for a Mentai Thorntails. 'Hopefully you'll never have to use it...' That was how he knew that the Dragon Bullet Technique had a weakness, most likely when the attack was used for too long.

Putting his thoughts about the memory aside, Mihai thought back to what his father had said hours earlier. He was to go to the main palace for dinner. He wondered who the special guest would be. It had to be someone powerful, perhaps a king or queen as Mihai was told to wear his finest crown and to wear his fanciest robe, preferably one that went well with it. Before Mihai could go to his bedchamber to pick out his evening attire, he heard a voice he had heard many times before. “Mihai, I would like to have a discussion with you in private.”

“I would be most delighted, Aunt Guadalupe,” he replied.

Meanwhile, Adelric Bayer was in what was normally Frederico Rousseau's office. He had been filling out forms and reading various reports when there was a knock on the office door. “Come in,” he said. When the door opened, his mouth dropped. He was looking at a man who was identical to him, the man who called himself His Most Magical Majesty, King Johann Bayer.

“I would have had one of the assistants let you know of my arrival, but I feared you would refuse to see me,” Johann said gruffly.

“Hello brother,” Adelric replied coolly. “What can I do for you?”

“I was told by my assistant, Daphne, that I was to come here today and that I should bring some fancy attire with me.” Johann let out a light sigh and rolled his eyes. “I was expecting to see King Frederico, but it seems that he is not here.”

“It seems that your assistant forgot to fill you in,” Adelric shot back. “It also seems that you have not been keeping up with monthly reports.”

“Daphne tells me of any important developments,” Johann shot back. “I suppose the fact that you're playing King for a day slipped her mind. No matter. I can always have one of my guards whip her.”

“You are an animal!” Adelric growled. “You should never treat a staff member like that.”

“There you go again on your moral crusade, Addy.” Johann laughed hardily. “So why am I here, anyway?”

“You are to attend dinner here tonight,” Adelric said flatly. “It was definitely not my idea. I'd rather you go back to Germany, but it seems that the Empress herself wants you here even though she will not be at dinner.”

“How typical of her,” Johann sneered. “She loves leaving everyone in the dark. At least she has nice tits.”

“Get the fuck out of this office!” Adelric snapped. “I will not listen to another word. You will be at dinner per the Empress's orders, and you will behave!”

“Very well then,” Johann grumbled. “By the way, is your wife going to be there too? She has some nice tits of her own.”

“You bastard!” Adelric screamed. “Get the fuck out of here, or I'll kick your ass!”

“My my, you still have a short temper,” King Johann said, taunting his brother. “I suppose I'll go talk to a staff member about a suitable space for me to use while I'm here.” Johann walked out of the room as if nothing happened. Getting under his twin brother's skin was something King Johann enjoyed. It was especially easy, because he was born less than thirty minutes before Adelric, which meant that he became Magical King of Germany. Adelric had always thought, and rightfully so, that he would make a much better king than his brother.

As expected, Mihai arrived in time for dinner along with Konstantin and both of their familiars. Dinner started with a garden salad. The main course consisted of shrimp scampi, fettuccine alfredo, and Italian bread. For desert there was gelato. Mihai happened to be seated at the head of the table on the left while Adelric was on the other. To Mihai's right was Johann Bayer. “So you must be Frederico's son,” Johann said.

“Indeed I am,” Mihai replied.

“Hopefully you'll make a better king,” Johann snickered.

“Than you?” Mihai asked. “I'm sure I will.”

“Such insolence!” Johann seethed. “I figured you would be a smart ass like him.”

“Would you like to be thrown in the dungeon?” Mihai grinned at Johann.

“Who do you think you're talking to, boy?” Johann growled. “I'm the Magical King of Germany. You will respect me!”

“You have yet to earn my respect,” Mihai said prosaically. “You haven't learned your place.”

“How dare you!” Johann bellowed. “I demand satisfaction. A duel!”

“You must have a death wish,” Mihai laughed. “After dinner has settled, I will show you just how ignorant you are. Until then, I suggest you shut your mouth unless you would like to take a trip to the dungeon.”

“Enough!” Adelric barked. “Let's have dinner in peace. Don't even think of speaking, brother. I'm not in the mood for it.” Neither Johann nor Mihai said another word to one another.

After dinner, it was time for some games in the parlor. Mihai had suggested the card game, gin, which he had learned a couple years previously when spending time with some mortals, something that was expected of all magical people from time to time. “I would like to make a bet,” Johann snickered. “If I win this round, we duel.”

“I wouldn't make such a bet if I were you,” Adelric said flatly. “It could cost you your life.”

“As if a mere boy could defeat me,” Johann replied haughtily. “I would defeat him in five minutes or less.”

“I was hoping that this would not be necessary.” Mihai rolled his eyes and sighed. “Oh well. It seems that I have no choice.” Mihai took out his wand and aimed it at a clear spot on the table. A cylindrical object suddenly appeared. It was covered with a purple cloth.

“What's that?” Johann Bayer asked crossly.

“Never mind this thing for now,” Mihai sneered. “Tell me, King Johann. Have you ever heard of Dr. Agony?”

The mere mention of the name sent chills down Johann Bayer's spine. “Ye... yes,” he stammered. His face was becoming quite pale.

“There was news about him in the monthly report,” Mihai said coldly. “Did you read it?”

“My assistant tells me whenever something important happens.” Johann's stomach began to churn at the thought of Dr. Agony.

“I recall hearing that you were once kidnapped by him,” Mihai replied. “In any event, he is dead.”

“She should have told me that,” King Johann grumbled. “I will definitely have to whip her for this. So how did he die?”

“Had you read the monthly report, you would know,” Mihai said bluntly. “I suppose I can explain it to you.” Mihai told Johann Bayer how Dr. Agony died.

“You expect me to believe that?” Johann was laughing hysterically at this point.

Mihai pointed his wand at another spot on the table, and a book appeared. “Please read page 296.”

“I don't know what that will prove, but I will,” Johann said gruffly. Johann thumbed through the book until he found the page. His mouth opened widely. “This can't be!”

“Do you want to know what this object is?” Mihai asked.

“Of course,” Johann replied. Mihai removed the purple cloth. Inside was a head suspended in a green fluid. “What the hell!”

“For some reason, the elves brought me this after his autopsy,” Mihai grumbled. “There was also a note from my aunt, Empress Guadalupe, stating that I was to keep it as a trophy, one that I could use for intimidation whenever necessary. It just so happens to be his head.”

“Damn, I had forgotten!” Johann bellowed. “You are also part of the imperial family. I had thought you were estranged from them.”

“That ended recently,” Mihai informed him. “She and I have become pretty close. She arranged our meeting here for a reason. It seems that you have been abusing your power and disrespecting the nobles of Germany, especially by the way you've propositioned their wives. That would not be problematic here, but it seems that it is much less acceptable in Germany. Not only that, but your behavior includes extortion. That is improper conduct. As of right now, there's enough evidence to strip away your title and have you arrested.”

“How dare you!” Johann growled.

“That seems to be your favorite line,” Mihai sighed. “As Vice Chancellor of Earth, I have the power to have you stripped of your title and have you thrown in jail! Don't push your luck any further. You have two months to straighten up your act! Of course, your alternative is to have a duel to the death with me. Which do you prefer?”

“You, Vice Chancellor?” Johann snickered. “I find that highly improbable.”

“Abigail, do you mind?” Mihai asked.

“Not at all,” she said.

“You mean taking me to bed?” Johann's question was met with an angry scowl from everyone. Abigail snapped her fingers. Her face started to change along with her hair color. Soon she became a woman with strawberry blonde hair. “My Empress...”

“Save it!” Empress Guadalupe barked. “I have monitored your behavior this evening. Mihai meant every word, and he is Vice Chancellor. You will be respectful of him or die. It's that simple. You're going to be monitored very closely for the next five years. An imperial official will be meeting with you every two months for the first year and once every three months for the second. If you fail to act more like a king, you will be stripped of your title and arrested for various crimes. Do I make myself clear?”

“Yes, My Empress,” Johann lamented.

“Good!” she replied. “Now that it's settled, I'm returning home. Abigail is there in my place. She will arrive shortly. I suggest you see yourself out, King Johann. I doubt anyone else here wants to deal with you anymore.”

“Very well,” King Johann replied. “I will return to Germany.”

“Don't forget,” Mihai interrupted. “We'll be watching you. If you do anything wrong, you'll rue the day you ever met me. Now get out of my sight!” Before long, Johann Bayer left the palace. He had been planning to stay the night, but it was obvious that he was not welcome to stay.

Later in the evening Mihai and Konstantin returned to Hollindor Palace. Mihai felt mentally drained after his visit with Konstantin's uncle. “I'm sorry for the way he treated you,” Konstantin said sympathetically.

“You have no reason to apologize!” Mihai replied. “He's responsible for his own actions.” Mihai spotted Pavel coming down the stairs. “How's your evening going?”

“Alright,” Pavel replied. “I bet it was better than yours. Johann Bayer is an asshole. No offense, Konstantin.”

“None taken,” Konstantin chuckled. “I don't blame you for remaining here. Not even Kyle or Fabian wanted to go with us.”

“I felt sorry for the two of you having to go.” Pavel frowned. “Was he rude to you, Mihai?”

“Of course he was,” Mihai groaned. “That man is horrible. Unfortunately, I have to go to Germany to see him in a couple months. In the meantime, we've paid off a couple of his staff members to keep tabs on him.”

“That's smart thinking,” Pavel agreed. “Even his staff members dislike him. I'm sure it didn't take much incentive.”

“More than you might think,” Mihai countered. “He is also known for his cruelty. If he ever figured out who was ratting on him, there would likely be an execution.”

“You're right.” The glumness in Pavel’s voice and his reddened eyes told Mihai that his cousin was unhappy.

“What's wrong?” Mihai asked.

“The last time I was at The Magical Palace of Germany, I made a good friend,” Pavel replied. “He is a really nice guy. The King treats him badly. Before now, Mom was soft on King Johann, mainly because his wife left him, so she stood by and watched how he treated his staff. It was horrible. One of the women dropped a tea cup, and he whipped her. Taci said that he'd been whipped several times as well.”

“He is quite a piece of work,” Mihai growled. “I was told to avoid a duel with him, but I wanted to rip out his goddamn spine!”

“You're not the only one,” Konstantin seethed. “He's always gone out of his way to be mean to my father, and he basically ignores me.”

“Isn't that better than insulting you?” Mihai asked.

“Not really,” Konstantin replied. “I don't even exist to him.”

“I guess I didn't think of it that way,” Mihai said sadly. “You're so much...” A blaring alarm sounded without warning. “What the hell? Let's get to the barracks immediately!” Mihai used teleportation to transport himself as well as Konstantin and Pavel to the barracks. Before them was a tall man with long black hair and baby blue eyes. “Captain Masters, what's going on?”

“There's a report that vampires have invaded Karako, Your Highness,” he replied. “They are requesting back-up immediately. The Baron said to let you know when vampires make an appearance. He says you're ready to take them on. I am allowed to pass or fail you. Have you equipped your wand with vampire vanquishing potions?”

“Of course I have!” Mihai replied. “When is the briefing?”

“Now,” Captain Masters said. “I'll lead the way.” There was a large briefing room in the back of the building, and they ran quickly toward it. Once they were there, Captain Masters took the podium and started speaking soon after. “Karako has been invaded by a group of vampires from the Underworld. Karako, as most of you know, is a small village about thirty miles east of here. It is a small magical village. The village has little military presence. We are to leave as soon as possible. Otherwise, the situation will deteriorate.” The captain tossed a teleportation ring into the air, and everyone was about a mile outside of Karako. The military force along with Mihai, Konstantin, and Pavel ran toward the village.

Before they could enter, however, lots of blurred objects approached. As they got closer, Mihai knew immediately that they were vampires. Taking out his sword, Mihai changed its shape. Blinking quickly, he engaged the anti-vampire talisman that he always wore. At the same time, he sharpened his vision. Between the talisman and dragon intelligence, the vampires seemed to slow down considerably. Since Mihai had iron in his boots, he was able to launch himself into the air without tapping into any more abilities from the bracelet. Vampires that were under the control of the House of the Bat all looked similar, short black hair, red eyes, and faces with bat-like features.

Electrifying his weapon, which was now shaped like a metal stake with a sword handle, complete with a pommel, hilt, and guard, Mihai let go of the weapon. Like a massive dart, it flew toward five vampires who had formed a line. Vampires never flew in a traditional way. Instead they were always standing upright. Because they were so fast, not even most magical people could see their rib cages. Mihai, however, could actually see their hearts. The weapon pierced through the first vampire, and before the next vampire in line could run into her, the next one's heart was pierced. The whole process took less than a half-second, at least that's what Mihai calculated. Mihai quickly teleported his weapon back.

The dozens of other vampires paused, and there was horror on their ugly faces. Mihai and all of his comrades laughed at them, which only succeeded in angering them. Charging in, the vampires picked out their prey. Mihai quickly put his weapon away and pulled out his wand with his free hand, which he was able to do just as quickly as he'd launched his weapon. Mihai fired dozens of vampire vanquishing potions out of his wand, and not a single potion missed its target.

For his next flurry of attacks, Mihai quickly combined his sword with his wand. He reshaped the weapon into a katana. Close by was a vat of the vanquishing potion. Mihai quickly dipped the combined weapon into it, and absorbed some of the potion, giving it a green color. Mihai levitated through the air slashing as many vampires as he possibly could, occasionally shooting some of them with fireballs, which was only possible because of his wand's presence within his weapon. Mihai vanquished dozens of the creatures, but his troubles were only just beginning.

There was another kind of vampire, one he had never seen before. There were not nearly as many, but Mihai could feel how much more powerful they were. Not only that, but they were taller and stronger. Mihai gasped. 'These might be Vampire Lords,' he thought. Even though Mihai was scared, he charged right in. The Vampire Lord flicked his finger at Mihai's abdomen, causing him to fly backwards. As soon as he hit the ground, Mihai faded into unconsciousness.

Captain Masters grabbed Konstantin and Pavel's shoulders. Within moments, they had teleported to Mihai's location. “Now I need to teleport all four of us,” Captain Masters said. “You two will need to hold onto me. I will take Mihai's hand.” Captain Masters got down onto his knees and took Mihai's right hand into his left. Konstantin and Pavel each held onto one of the captain's shoulders. Within moments the four of them appeared in a place that neither Konstantin nor Pavel had ever seen before. It seemed to be a cave. Only this cave appeared to be a clinic. Mihai was on already on a bed. “Pavel, can you heal him on your own?”

“Let me look,” Pavel replied. He placed his hands over the wound in his chest. His hands glowed with a yellow light. “I'll need the two of you to use booster spells. He is near...”

“I can heal myself,” Mihai said faintly. Mihai let out a breath, and within moments his body was surrounded by dragon breath mist. Even below the mist, everyone could see a green glow, which was typical of someone being healed. When the mist disappeared, Mihai sat up. “My dress robe is ruined! These bastards are going to pay!”

“Mihai, they just...” Pavel started to say.

“There is a hidden power that we have,” Mihai interrupted. “When we return to the battle, we must form a triangle. Then we raise our hands into the air and take hold of each others hands. I will do the rest.”

“What is this hidden power?” Pavel asked.

“You'll see very soon,” Mihai replied. Mihai turned to Captain Masters. “I want to make this very clear. You are not to reveal this power to anyone, not even the Empress. Do you understand?”

“Of course, Your Highness,” Captain Masters replied.

“Very good!” Mihai gave the cute young captain with ash blond hair and medium blue eyes a warm grin. “We must leave this place immediately and find an isolated location.”

“Is that really necessary?” Konstantin asked.

“Of course,” Mihai said flatly. “We don't want the enemy to know our ultimate power. The fewer people that see us in that form the better. It cannot be revealed to the world, at least not yet. Are there any more questions?”

“I have one!” This time Pavel spoke up. “Why do you want to use this ultimate power on the vampire lords?”

“That's simple.” Mihai's face donned a serious expression. “Vampire Lords are one-hundred times more powerful than ordinary vampires, and there are ten of them. Of course, one is actually a Vampiro Primero. He was the one who flicked me with his finger. His ultimate attack requires absorbing the remaining nine as well as any other vampires into his body. We must take this seriously. We must also save this town, and after the battle, that means restoring it, and bringing as many of the dead back to life as we can. Let's go now. We haven't got any more time to waste!” The three of them latched onto Mihai, and they disappeared in the blink of an eye.

***

I always love reviews, and please feel free to come by my forum and let me know what you think of this and other chapters.

Chapter 26: The Dragon Formation is the name of the next chapter.
Copyright © 2011 Tiger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

love this story... and am so glad to have 2 chapters so close together. even though it is a cliffhanger! hahaha

Link to comment
On 03/01/2011 11:56 PM, phallus said:
love this story... and am so glad to have 2 chapters so close together. even though it is a cliffhanger! hahaha
A cliffhanger? I've no idea what you mean? :o

 

I'm glad you're liking it. It's a fun story to write. :)

Link to comment

**Gets vote in early for king of cliffhangers for 2011**

 

Okay so I asked about a dragon fight - boring -- :o

 

Okay, just kidding :P You're imagination doth runneth over Mr. T., and that is a very good thing.

 

Lessons from chapter 25 - The Empresses is a terrible enemy, Mikal is a bad ass, and Tiger thinks about Sax err sex too much :P

 

Okay and this isn't me being a prude, I am going to complain a tiny bit - the sex seems almost obligatory and trite - early on when he and Fabian and he and Konstantine were having sex it at least had passion, and we cared. This chapter it just seemed meh, let me throw in some sex for the hell of it. Oh yeah let's make it an orgy and have Mikal just talk about it in passing - that to me is the definition of sex for the sake of having a sex scene. Just my two cents. Fortunately there was a ton of other stuff that makes it easy to skim that.

 

Last, the dynamic between the twins was well done - they were each a character in their own, and by the time we meet Johan, Aderic is already established as a fastidious, straight laced but honorable guy, so the contrast was easy to see. :)

Link to comment
On 03/03/2011 10:45 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
**Gets vote in early for king of cliffhangers for 2011**

 

Okay so I asked about a dragon fight - boring -- :o

 

Okay, just kidding :P You're imagination doth runneth over Mr. T., and that is a very good thing.

 

Lessons from chapter 25 - The Empresses is a terrible enemy, Mikal is a bad ass, and Tiger thinks about Sax err sex too much :P

 

Okay and this isn't me being a prude, I am going to complain a tiny bit - the sex seems almost obligatory and trite - early on when he and Fabian and he and Konstantine were having sex it at least had passion, and we cared. This chapter it just seemed meh, let me throw in some sex for the hell of it. Oh yeah let's make it an orgy and have Mikal just talk about it in passing - that to me is the definition of sex for the sake of having a sex scene. Just my two cents. Fortunately there was a ton of other stuff that makes it easy to skim that.

 

Last, the dynamic between the twins was well done - they were each a character in their own, and by the time we meet Johan, Aderic is already established as a fastidious, straight laced but honorable guy, so the contrast was easy to see. :)

Again, why am I being a accused of evil cliffhangers? :ph34r:

 

Sometimes sex isn't really all that passionate. Orgies are not really meant to be passionate. Quite frankly, they were f**king.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..