Jump to content
    Tiger
  • Author
  • 5,397 Words
  • 1,714 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Sorcerous Prince - 20. Chapter 20: Moving On


Mihai Rousseau had lived in the Royal Palace of the South from the time he was born, but he was spending his winter vacation preparing to move to the Hollindor Palace, which was a palace on the other side of town that was for the crown prince or princess. Mihai had decided to move there during his winter break. There were so many items to store in the alternate dimension through his wand that he had the worst headaches he had ever had from using so much magic. He had stored most of his clothes as well as all but one of the sheets that had been used on his bed. The bed itself, frame and all, would be one of the last to enter the wand's powerful vortex, but he was saving the bed for Thursday morning when he woke up.



Whilst he was on winter break, that did not mean that he was off the hook with his training. If anything, the Baron was pushing him even harder. As it turned out, Cheryl was indeed a fine potions teacher, and she had the necessary qualifications. If anything, she was a better than his mother, a fact that he would make sure his mother never knew. He too was becoming a great potion maker, and that proved to be a good thing for him, especially since his goal was to become a wizard within a year of graduating from high school. It was not unheard of for someone to become a wizard before even completing high school, and this was the case with Konstantin and Keegan, who had both attained Beginning Wizard status before their senior year. Still, they both trained after school for the practice. While they could not complete Intermediate Wizard training in high school, staying in practice was necessary. Since Mihai's training was more concentrated, he would be able to complete it in a shorter period even with his duties as Vice-Chancellor.



Thursday morning arrived, and it was a rainy December morning. Konstantin and Mihai had shared the same bed all week, and the rest of Konstantin's family was settled into the palace. Mihai was enjoying the time with his boyfriend's family, but he was determined to move into the palace that was to be his home, at least until it was time for him to attend college in Jevartus. His parents, if he decided to drop the charges, would be suspended from their duties for a while, but whether or not they would remain in Candavorum during that time was undecided.



“Wake up, sleepy head!” Mihai said to Konstantin as he shook him.



“I don't want to get up!” Konstantin moaned. “I want to go back to sleep! Oh...”



Since Konstantin was not liking Mihai's first method, Mihai decided upon a much different approach. Mihai pulled the blankets off Konstantin and wrapped his hand around his morning wood. Mihai had never actually jacked Konstantin off to completion, but he figured now was as good a time as any. Slowly, he moved his right hand up and down the shaft, occasionally stopping long enough to bring his index finger to his lips to lick some of Konstantin's delicious pre-cum. At one point, he repositioned himself and removed the blankets from his own body, something Konstantin took full advantage of as he began jerking Mihai's cock.



Konstantin was getting close, but he wanted to cum at the same time as Mihai, so he pushed away Mihai's hand until he was no longer about to blow. Meanwhile he was stroking Mihai's cock fast and hard. Mihai started to feel it, and since he knew Konstantin's plan he stroked him that much harder. “I'm gonna cum,” Konstantin moaned, and those words were all it took to drive Mihai over the edge, and they blasted into each other's hands. Not wanting to be wasteful, they both brought their hands to their mouths and licked the tasty baby batter.



At breakfast, Adelric had some words for Mihai. “I'm not so sure that you should move today.”



“We've been over this,” Mihai replied. “I am doing this for me. I am an adult now, and I need my own place. At some point, I know my parents will be back in power, and I don't wish to be here then. I only have a few more months until graduation, and I want my own sanctuary. Konstantin is coming with me along with Fabian, Kyle, and Pavel. We will all be fine. Your concern should be with maintaining the kingdom during my parents' absence. We will still be in Candavorum. It is our home. I also have my own duties as Vice-Chancellor to consider, and having more personal space will make it easier. It's going to be a balancing act, and the less distractions I have, the better. I will still be here sometimes. Is this really about Konstantin?”



“That's a big part of it,” Adelric admitted. “He's grown into a fine young man. I just worry that Hollindor Palace is not as secure. Also, I'm really going to miss him.”



“Dad, this is a chance for me to spread my wings,” Konstantin chimed in. “You also know that Mihai, Pavel, and I are very powerful. Add to that this wonderful barrier...”



“If the King and Queen are absent, do you really think the barrier can be maintained?” Adelric asked incredulously.



“I know how to maintain it,” Mihai reminded him. “It only has to be renewed once a month, and I can assure you that I'm quite capable. The magical orchestra will join me in the center of town along with ten army officers who are excellent with booster spells. I actually renewed it on the first of December and will be renewing it again on New Year's Day. It is meant to last from twenty-eight to thirty-one days. I will definitely be in Candavorum on the first of the month every month until June. By July, I'm sure my mother and father will have returned to their duties.”



“Well, the barrier isn't foolproof,” Adelric reminded him. “And from the spy network, we've learned that the lizard demons are up to something big. It could be today. It could be a few months from now. That's the scary part. They're unpredictable. They're experts at kidnapping. Anything is possible.”



“We'll be ready for them!” Mihai retorted. “The snake demons found out the hard way not to mess with us, and so did the spiders. I don't think we're unstoppable, but we're certainly a big enough threat to their safety. Let them come! We will teach them the same lesson!”



“There's no need to be so cavalier about it, young prince,” Adelric grumbled. “You said it yourself. You're not unstoppable. You still have much to learn about magic. I'm simply suggesting that staying here with us for the time being may be in your best interest.”



“Did you miss what happened right before the Samhain Festival?” This question was from Pavel. “If anything, you're the one with less security with our departure. Truthfully, we're unlikely to put on such a display again any time soon, but we can hold our own as long as we stick together. I'm more worried about what will happen when Mihai will be spending stretches of time away from Candavorum. He's going to be traveling all over the world, and he'll be facing many dangers, especially in Africa. But that is what my mother and my aunt have decided. I'll be going with him for the summer, but I will be returning for school in the fall.”



“That's still months away,” the Duke and Regent countered.



“All the more reason for me to become more independent,” Mihai added. “And you know that the drummers are stationed close to the Hollindor. There are two tunnels, one for the drummers who live together. They have a great camaraderie, and more often than not, they're close to Hollindor. There are not as many soldiers there, but they're really not needed. The drummers can be ready within minutes. The general idea is that Hollindor acts as a second line of defense, and having us there will be beneficial. Why can’t you see this?”



“He's right,” Abigail finally said. “Believe me. I am not ready for Konstantin to leave us, but so long as he stays in school I have no problem, though I am wondering if he's going to wait for Mihai to catch up before he goes to college in Jevartus.”



“That's the plan, mom,” Konstantin confirmed. “We don't want to be separated. I even intend to enlist in the army under the condition that I am assigned to Mihai's personal security. I've already discussed my intention with the Empress, and she approves. It will mean a minimum of a year, but it's worth it.”



“Well, that would mean furthering your magical training, so I don't see why not,” the Duke's wife said with a smile. “And I think you two should remain together regardless. There is something special between the two of you. But I would like to find out if the Empress really wants Pavel to spend the summer with you two. It's going to be extremely dangerous.”



“She wouldn't have it any other way,” Pavel insisted. “She thinks it's better for us to be around each other than not. That's why I'm not sure why she wants Mihai away for weeks at a time.”



“Well, the latter part is easy to explain,” Abigail replied. “He is, more likely than not, the next Emperor. He needs to learn how to govern at a higher level, and even the Empress was Vice-chancellor of Hebalon under the direction of your grandfather. From my understanding, it was a real balancing act during her college years, but she managed. You will also be a Vice-chancellor at some point, Pavel. It's standard for all members of the imperial family. I believe your brother managed to shrug off his responsibilities though. He really is a piece of work.”



“Yes he did,” Pavel said glumly. “I've never seen Aunt Selena so furious. He was supposed to help stop an uprising in Tanzania. Instead, he went to Helafi to spend some time with the Dark Emperor. He never returned either. Mother was furious too, but that was still not enough to remove him from succession.”



“What a surprise,” Mihai sighed.



After breakfast, it was time to go to Hollindor. Even though it was a short trip, Mihai decided to take his pod so that it would be there already in case he needed it. In the past few days, Mihai had been going to Hollindor with a list of items in his hand. He was deciding exactly where all his belongings would go, and this included deciding what would go with the fine furnishings already in the palace. Mihai has already decided that he and Konstantin would have the second and third floors and that Pavel would have the fourth.



Hollindor was more of a Greek design, whereas the Palace of the South was more Roman in design. Mihai personally preferred Hollindor and had always looked forward to moving there. Even the staff tended to wear Greek garments, especially during the 8 warmest months of the year, and a lot of the staff members were hot guys. He was not going to be as bad as his parents, but it was his royal right to have his way with any staff members who were willing, which would be most of them, even the straight guys, because they would be willing and eager to please him.



Mihai also knew that the staff members would want to please Pavel, and Mihai would have to be extra insistent that it was out of bounds at least until he was an adult. Mihai would prosecute anyone trying to get a piece of Pavel's underage imperial ass, and he would make it clear that the penalty would be severe. Pavel was, by mortal standards, somewhere around thirteen to fourteen years old developmentally, and he was constantly horny. Once, Mihai had accidentally walked in on Pavel masturbating.



From the beginning Mihai had known Pavel's preference was for men but that he might be willing to have sex with women under the right conditions. He had even said that the conditions involved a threesome. Keeping all staff members, who were adults, from falling into Pavel's grasp was paramount. This was one area in which Mihai had to threaten his parents as they had been determined to have fairly young adult staff members sate Pavel's strong sexual urges. It took threatening to tell the Empress to dissuade his parents from their plan. Pavel seemed to lack the control Mihai had at his age, and Mihai was hoping that some of the staff members had sons who were of a more appropriate age range for the sex-crazed prince.



When they arrived at Hollindor Palace, three people were waiting for them. Baron Charles Levesque had brought his husband, Mark Cameron and his daughter, Carissa, to welcome Mihai, Konstantin, Pavel and Fabian to their new home. “I have something you might like,” the Baron said as he pulled out a strange looking cigar.



“Is that a blunt?” Mihai asked. “I've never smoked that stuff. I'm not so sure...”



“Relax, Mihai!” Carissa insisted. “Dad figured you'd be stressed, so he figured the weed would help.”



“You know, there is a reason that mortals outside of The Netherlands have made this stuff illegal,” Mihai countered. “Most magical kingdoms have too. My parents made it legal for their own personal reasons, but you should all know that it's illegal in most kingdoms throughout the empire.”



“Just try it with us!” Carissa begged. “You're going to love it!”



Rolling his eyes and sighing, Mihai replied, “Alright then!”



“You won't regret this,” Mark insisted.



“Yeah, they're right Mihai!” This comment was from Konstantin.



“And one more thing,” Mihai said grouchily. “Pavel is not smoking any. Not even the law here allows that, and I'm not about to let him do it. Besides, he's horny enough as it is! I had to threaten my parents with me taking a trip to Jevartus to stop them from sharing their stash with him, and that's not the only reason I had to threaten them by mentioning the Empress's name. They just don't understand limits!”



“Okay Mihai,” Carissa grumbled. “Enough lectures. Let's go get high!” They did just that. Now Mihai knew what his parents loved about the stuff. He even had to stop unpacking long enough for a round of sex with Konstantin, and after that, he asked the kitchen staff for some hors d'oeuvres for himself and his guests. After that, he unpacked until dinner time and unpacked some more afterwards. He and Konstantin went to bed around 10 PM and slept like babies.



Friday morning came, and Mihai was dreading the day. Konstantin got up without much trouble and was insistent upon showering together. Part of the time, Konstantin held Mihai as the water cascaded onto their bodies. “Have you decided what you're going to do?” Konstantin asked.



“I have a pretty good idea,” Mihai replied. “It will require Aunt Selena's approval though. I think my idea will be best for everyone involved.”



“You mind telling me what it is?” Konstantin inquired. When Mihai told him, he was pleased. “That's an awesome idea! You really are brilliant?”



“You're just now figuring that out?” Mihai teased. “I've figured out that something about the shower is better.”



“Maybe that's because it's completely ours,” Konstantin suggested.



“That could be part of it,” Mihai admitted. “But it's a lot bigger, and there's a wooden bench over there with another shower head close by. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?”



“Definitely,” Konstantin replied. Konstantin led Mihai over to the bench, and he noticed that there was already one of Konstantin's special condoms and some lube on a shelf above the bench. “Oh, you really do think of everything.” Konstantin sat down on the bench and Mihai sank to his knees in front of him. Mihai took Konstantin's now hardening dick into his mouth, engulfing as much as he could. Meanwhile Mihai gently caressed Konstantin's balls, something that Konstantin seemed to like even more than Fabian. Mihai figured this was because Konstantin's were more sensitive. Once Konstantin was completely hard, Mihai fetched the condom and lube.



Konstantin stayed where he was, and Mihai turned around and lined himself with Konstantin's dick. Grabbing the lubed cock, Mihai guided the head into his entrance. Mihai slid down Konstantin slowly until he was once again used to it. Mihai's own dick was also hard, and he stroked it as Konstantin guided him up and down slowly. This was the first time in this position, and even with the magical lube, it took time to ease the slight pain Mihai was feeling. This was also partly because this was the first time Mihai had bottomed since before the Yule Promenade as Konstantin had taken to bottoming like a duck to water. After some time, He was able f**k Mihai a little faster, and Mihai was loving it.



“You're getting close, aren't you?” Konstantin asked. Mihai nodded in confirmation. “Stand up!” Mihai did as he was told and turned around to face Konstantin, who quickly got off the bench and knelt down. Mihai was still teetering on the edge as Konstantin practically inhaled his dick. Mihai grabbed the back of Konstantin's head and pumped his dick into Konstantin's mouth. He had removed the condom, and he was vigorously stroking himself. Before long Mihai was moaning loudly as the volcano erupted into Konstantin's mouth. Konstantin eased Mihai's dick out of his mouth. Mihai grabbed Konstantin's hands and helped him stand up. Konstantin, had managed to keep some of the load in his mouth, and he gave Mihai a kiss. In the midst of their passionate kiss, the two of them shared Mihai's cum, and Mihai was wondering why they had not done this before.



Konstantin sat back down on the bench, and Mihai went to work on helping him finish. Vigorously, Mihai stroked Konstantin's prick with his hand while sucking on it feverishly. Konstantin grabbed Mihai's head and thrust back and forth into Mihai's mouth. Mihai got more than he bargained for when copious amounts of spunk splashed into his mouth, causing his to cough some of it out. When Mihai caught his breath, he licked the rest of it up. Konstantin placed his right hand under Mihai's chin, and Mihai came up to his face and gave him a kiss, giving Konstantin part of what was left of his own cum.



After washing themselves down again, Mihai and Konstantin got out of the shower and got dressed. “There's one more thing we ought to do,” Konstantin said.



“And what is that?” Mihai asked. Konstantin did not answer. Instead he got down under the bed and pulled out a bong, a metal tray, some scissors, and a bag of weed. He took everything over to a small table nearby and sat down in one of the two chairs. Mihai walked over to the table and put his hands on his hips. “I just smoked some of that stuff yesterday!”



“You liked it though!” Konstantin countered before Mihai could finish his statement. “It won't hurt to smoke some more, especially today. You know you have to see your parents again. This will help you relax! It'll help your appetite too. Yesterday was the first day you ate much of anything.”



“Okay,” Mihai grumbled. “But I'm not smoking that shit every day.”



“I do,” Konstantin retorted.



“You do?” Mihai gasped. “Why didn't I know this?”



“You never asked,” Konstantin countered. “Besides, I usually smoke it when you're not around. The magical eye drops really help. We better use them before you aunts get here.”



“That's probably best,” Mihai replied. Before long, Konstantin had chopped up all the weed and removed the stems and seeds. After that, Konstantin packed the weed tightly into the bong. “And isn't there supposed to be water in it?”



“Well, I can provide the fire,” Konstantin reminded him. “I think you can provide the water. Fill the bottom part about a third full. It doesn't take a lot.” Mihai concentrated on finding some water vapor in the air, and before long, he had condensed some water into the bong. Konstantin placed his finger on the carb and put his mouth of the inhale hole. He placed his hand above the bowl and soon, the nugs were aflame. Konstantin started inhaling, and the bong filled with a white cloud of smoke. Konstantin released the carb and inhaled the rest of the smoke. His hit had been a big one, and Mihai was impressed that Konstantin had managed not to cough.



Mihai was sitting close enough to Konstantin that he was able to make sure the weed stayed lit. Mihai began to inhale, but he made the mistake of holding onto the carb too long. While this was a common rookie mistake, Mihai paid the consequence as he started to cough really hard. “You have to release the carb, dude! Otherwise, you'll get too much smoke!”



“Now you tell me,” Mihai growled.



“My bad,” Konstantin laughed. “Just be more careful with it. The two of them continued smoking until there was nothing left but ash, and Mihai managed to take the rest of the hits without holding onto the carb for too long. As Konstantin suggested they both put in some magical eye drops. Mihai also insisted upon using some cologne before they made their way down stairs to the dining room where both of Mihai's aunts were waiting.



“I didn't know you two were coming for breakfast. What a pleasant surprise!” Mihai was feeling really good, and he was in a mood where he liked everyone. He was also quite hungry, and he was glad when the servers entered moments later.



“Well, it seems that you two came down just in time,” Empress Guadalupe quipped.



“They won't start without me,” Mihai countered. “I'm the master of the house!”



“Well! Well!” Selena chimed in. “Less than a day here, and you already act like you own the place!” She smiled and winked at him.



“I am definitely loving it here,” Mihai admitted. “It helps that most of the staff members are really hot guys.”



“That's not a coincidence,” Selena replied. “I'm sure your parents staffed this palace with your personal taste in mind.”



“It's ironic,” Mihai said. “They're a lot of the reason I moved in so soon.”



“Well, today is the day to do something about it!” Selena's tone was quite enthusiastic. “Have you decided for sure what shall happen to them?”



“As a matter of fact, I have.” Mihai studied his aunt carefully. He wanted to mention his plan, but he wanted to discuss it with his Aunt Selena privately. “In fact, I would like to talk to you about it after breakfast.”



“What about me?” the Empress asked sharply.



“Well, my idea involves Aunt Selena specifically,” Mihai countered. “I suppose you can join the conversation if you like, but I think it should be up to her to accept.”



“It sounds intriguing,” Selena added. “Just let the two of us discuss it, sis. You'll find out soon enough anyway. I have an idea what it might be, and if it's what I'm thinking, I'll definitely accept.”



“Very well,” the Empress said coldly. After breakfast, everyone left the table except from the Empress and Konstantin. “I figured since Selena and Mihai paired off, it's a good time for me to have a talk with you.”



“Have I done something wrong?” Konstantin stammered.



“Relax,” the Empress snickered. “There's no reason to be alarmed. I just wanted to have a discussion with you. I can tell that you make Mihai happy, and considering how tumultuous his relationship with his parents is, he needs someone like you. Still, you must know that I have foreseen a great deal of danger ahead for Mihai. I've also discovered from my foresight that I won't live to an old age. It will be up to you to keep Mihai and, to some extent, Pavel centered. Their road shall be a difficult one, and so will yours. Are you willing to accept this?”



“Of course!” Konstantin replied. “I've liked Mihai for a long time. I just wish that I hadn't let Keegan or my father stand in the way before. I have never been happier. I can't guarantee we'll last forever, but I certainly hope that we will.”



“That's good to hear,” the Empress said sweetly. “As far as Keegan and your father, I don't hold that against you. From my understanding of Keegan, he can be a brat, and he seems to be one of the most popular students at your school. He would have made life difficult for you... I take that back. You would have either had to take his shit or reveal that which you did not want to reveal.”



“You mean the fact that I'm one of the most powerful pyrokinetics?” Konstantin asked. “How did you...”



“I know a lot of things,” the Empress said flatly. “It was only because of a powerful spell that I didn't know of Mihai's existence, and even at that, I suspected that they had another child. But there's very little I don't know about you or your father. I also know that you have inherited your mother's gift of balls of energy that can alter someone's mind, potentially to the point of memory loss. I don't think you would use it on Mihai or Pavel, but let me say this right now. If you do for any reason, you'll wish you'd never met me. As it is, Mihai in particular has the potential risk of amnesia due to his teleportation.”



“I would never do that,” Konstantin replied. “I rarely use that power except on demons or, even more rarely, on humans who have seen what they should not see.”



“Make sure it stays that way,” the Empress said harshly. “That is a dangerous power. It also has a tendency to backfire when used against telepaths, so you'd be ill-advised to use it on Mihai or Pavel.”



“You say you know a lot about me,” Konstantin said indignantly. “You should know that I wouldn't even use it on commoners. I think of it as more of a curse than anything. I accidentally used it on my sister when I was younger, and she forgot her name for an entire week. It took a whole team of telepaths just to restore her memories.”



“I'm glad to hear it,” the Empress replied much more calmly. “I do think you need to tell Mihai about that power if you have not already. I know that the two of you went to the desert and that you gave him a display of the tornado of fire, but I'm pretty sure that you didn't tell him about the whole amnesia thing. He's not going to be happy that you've hidden it from him. He has been respectful from what I can tell and not probed your mind, and trust me, you don't want him to find out that way. He is good at controlling his telepathy, but all telepaths slip up from time to time, especially as their powers grow. He's already extremely powerful as a telepath.”



“I understand,” Konstantin lamented. “Now I feel bad for not telling him. It's just that my mother and father told me to hide my pyrokinesis and, above all, 'amnesia balls'. It tends to scare people. They don't understand it. It's said to be an evil gift and one of the least desirable gifts.”



“That's true,” the Empress sighed. “I happen to disagree. It's a whole lot easier than using more conventional methods of mind alteration. Just be aware that telepaths can alter the mind as well. That's why there's a tendency for it to backfire. The method is different and requires a great deal more effort, but they're both capable of mind alteration. It's just that they can't throw an 'amnesia ball'.”



“I already knew that,” Konstantin grumbled. “It's not fair. Anyone who can do what I can do is considered a freak, but telepaths who can also alter people's minds get a pass so long as they don't enter someone else's mind without permission.”



“Well, Mihai and his father both have a power that scares people,” the Empress insisted. “You two have that in common. You know that the ability to manipulate metals and magnetic fields is one of the most feared gifts in existence. You've seen what Mihai can do with the electrical impulses in someone's brain. That's just the tip of the iceberg of what I believe he will one day be capable of. Under the right circumstances, he can build pressure in the core of a planet so that it becomes unstable. The core contains a great deal of iron, and Mihai has the potential to tap into it if angry enough. He can also literally tear certain buildings apart on a whim. That's why you need to make sure he doesn't get too angry. He can level an entire city or even destroy an entire planet.”



“He can what?” Konstantin asked incredulously. “That's insane. Wouldn't that require a magical orchestra?”



“For now, yes,” the Empress confirmed. “But as he gets older, he will have that capability outright. I've had many premonitions. I haven't seen him doing that to Earth or Hebalon thankfully, but I know he'll be able to do that at some point. You need to stop him, even if he's destroying the Underworld.”

“It has an iron core?” Konstantin inquired. “Isn't it terraformed?”



“The founders of the Underworld wanted to make sure that the Underworld had an electromagnetic field. Without an iron core, that would not be possible. It's hard enough for them because of the fact that they have to constantly keep the core of the terraformed moon hot. If it cooled, the Underworld would not be able to maintain an atmosphere, and it would not be able to sustain life. I'd love to see that happen, but the demons wouldn't. Not even they can survive in such hostile conditions.”



“Why hasn't anyone taken advantage of that weakness?” Konstantin asked.



“That was my brother, Francisco's plan,” the Empress groaned. “He needed others to help him and wasn't able to keep a safe distance from the Underworld. If Mihai becomes powerful enough, he may be able to do it from a ship that's a relatively safe distance away. Still, no one should suggest it. Such a display of power is dangerous for him personally, and it could harm the entire solar system. I don't even want him to know that he has that capability.”



“I understand completely,” Konstantin quivered. “The power sounds really cool, but I don't want him to use it. Anyway, this conversation is starting to creep me out. Can we please end it? I enjoy talking to you, but this is some heavy stuff.”



“Yeah,” the Empress replied. “I don't want to talk about it anymore either. I've seen the images in my head. I just fear that Pavel will too if he hasn't already. If he hasn't by the time he's an adult, I'll have to warn him myself. It's sure to be an intense experience. I saw more than just the explosions of the volcanoes. I saw the aftermath, and it was not pretty at all.” The two of them sat there silently.



Konstantin was shocked to say the least. He knew that Mihai was powerful. It was no wonder that the Demon King had wanted to acquire him and Pavel. A magical person with such capabilities would have been disastrous in the hands of the Demon King. It would not be easy for the Demon King to make Mihai evil now that he had already ascended. Still, the possibilities existed, and one of the possibilities made Konstantin sick at his stomach.



Despite what Konstantin had learned, he was certainly not going to abandon Mihai. He was too important to him, and he was more resolved than ever. He intended to stand by his sorcerous prince so long as his heart was still beating.

Copyright © 2011 Tiger; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..