Jump to content
    Tim Hobson
  • Author
  • 4,100 Words
  • 1,611 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Knight's Tale - 13. Chapter 13

Everything "comes" to a head now. This was a difficult chapter to edit, but I think it's finally ready for you. If you spot errors, please DM me, and I'll correct them. Fair warning: multiple partners, oral and anal gay sex.

That night, Edward (Ned) Weems and Bishoy Soliman were the guests of Lord Westermere and Commander Sir Neville StJohn Winterton-Briggs (code-named Winnie) at Madame Coy’s Gentlemen’s Club in London. Since they were admitted with members, both visitors were allowed to use the gentlemen’s changing room.

“I must admit I had rather expected a more seamy and disreputable place,” Ned confessed.

“I can’t fucking believe I’m here. I’m already hard and my balls are aching!” Bishoy exclaimed.

“I never dreamed you were afforded such luxuries here, Lord Harry,” Weems said, looking around enviously. “One wonders why you ever came home at all.”

Henry sniggered as he deposited his clothing into the locker. “I do apologize if I’ve been taking it for granted, Neddie.” He paused a moment to reflect. “My change in station has brought home to me how privileged my life has been.”

Winnie snorted. “Oh, right. You’ve been ‘privileged’ to roam the fucking world saving people from a terrible fate, while risking your own arse in so doing.”

His Lordship nodded. “I see what you mean, Winnie, but still, I have had it rather easy.”

Bishoy spoke up, “Based on what I’ve observed of you in action, I’d have to say your life has been anything but easy, and I’m eternally grateful for that fact.”

 

Suitably attired in silken dressing gowns and sandals, the foursome made their way to the bar.

“Ah, good evening, sirs,” the bartender warmly greeted the two familiar members.

“Top of the evening, Stitely. May I introduce my friends Ned and Bishoy.”

“An honor to meet you, gentlemen, and welcome to Madame Coy’s. What shall I serve you?”

Henry was offered his standard G&T, and Winnie had the same. Ned asked for a Gin Rickey, and when it was Bishoy’s turn, he said, “Single malt Scotch, please.”

“Well, well,” Winnie said bemusedly. “When did that happen?”

“I figured since I have become a new person, I can live by new rules,” Bishoy said softly, leaning in to Winnie’s ear so the barman would not hear him.

“I have to admit that I facilitated that corruption — among others.” Henry chuckled.

They took their drinks to a table and lit cigarettes.

Bishoy looked around the lounge, which was filled with men — handsome and homely ones, thin and fat ones, young and old ones, some that looked oddly out of place, and almost all who were clearly sizing him up as a prospect for sex. “Are all these men... you know?”

“Are they all gay?” Henry smirked. “All I can tell you with confidence is that no one here kisses and tells, and some of them are making no effort to conceal wedding rings.”

“But are they married to women... or men?” Bishoy was trying to process the flood of new experiences.

“A few of both, I’d wager,” Winnie encouraged. “But they’re all here tonight for the same reason we are.”

“And there are rooms enough for all these men?”

Henry spoke up. “As you will soon realize, Bishoy my dear lad, Coy’s possesses ample facilities to tantalize every taste bud and satisfy any need, no matter how... unusual. There are certainly plenty of private accommodations for two, three, or four...”

He winked at the young man. “...and also other areas for, shall we say, group activities.”

“Group... activities...” Bishoy was clearly overwhelmed by the idea. “And no one stops them?”

“If you are referring to secret police or Revolutionary Guards, then no. Homosexual activity between and among consenting adults is perfectly legal in private, though not in public parks or buildings.” Ned intervened with a knowing nod.

Winnie leaned in and spoke to Bishoy seductively. “What did you have in mind? Two? Three? Four?” He winked, “Or all of us at once?”

The young man blushed and lowered his head.

“Dammit, now you’ve gone and done it,” Henry accused. “Give the lad a chance to assimilate his fucking new world.”

To Bishoy he said, “Ignore his teasing. You don’t have to do anything, but you are free to do anything, and nothing more needs to be said. It’s your choice, and we are here to help in any way we’re needed, but also to stay out of the way if you want us to.”

“This is a life I never so much as dreamed existed.”

“Understood. Which is precisely why I would advise taking things slowly. There are a few things that are dangerous or unhealthy at best, and some that you would probably find unpleasant... or undesirable. Let us guide you if you are in doubt about anything.”

Inhaling a deep drag on his ciggie, Bishoy responded. “In that case, I believe you owe me a shag, Harry old man.”

They all cheered heartily.

Henry rose and went over to the bar to speak with Stitely. He returned in a moment and leaned over to whisper in Bishoy’s ear. “Room 215 is mine for the night.”

Straightening, he dipped his head at Winnie and Ned, “We will excuse ourselves now, by your leave, gentlemen. We’ll catch up with you in an hour... or so.”

 

No sooner had they closed the door to the room than Bishoy turned and jammed his tongue into Henry’s mouth.

They hugged and kissed, both growing harder by the minute.

Suddenly, Henry stopped and pulled back.

“What’s wrong?” Bishoy asked, confused.

“Erm... Bijan...”

“It’s Bishoy now.”

“Well, when the two of us are alone like this, Bijan will remain my pet name for you. That is how I met you, and how I... first became interested in you.”

“Fine with me, but be careful where you use it.”

“Right... so Bijan, I’m... shit!... I’m surprised to admit I’m a tad... hesitant.”

“Why? We’ve kissed and been naked together twice before.”

“Quite so. Only... well, in the back of my mind, I’m worried you might think you... owe me... this.”

“What the fuck? Oh... you mean, because you saved my life, I would think I have to let you fuck me?”

“That’s putting it rather bluntly.”

“Well, what you said is bullshit, so I should be blunt.” He looked into his rescuer’s eyes. “Harry, I have wanted you inside me since the night we met. It seems like fucking eons ago, but it’s been only two weeks.”

“I felt the same that night. By the way you gripped my hand when we were introduced, I sensed you were sending me a message.”

“I was trying to tell you how eager and ready I was for this to happen. And I still am.”

“So let’s get to it!”

They kissed again and Bijan sank to his knees in front of Henry to take his cock into his mouth.

A shiver ran up Henry’s back. How many blowjobs have I had? Why is this one so fucking special? What’s the connection with this beautiful young man?

Unable to resolve his doubts, Henry banished them from his mind.

He lifted Bijan to his feet and guided him to lie down on his back in the bed. He gave his young lover a peck on the lips, then kissed and licked his way down to his cock, which he deep-throated and tongued.

The young Iranian shivered involuntarily and made little sounds of delight.

Henry gently lifted Bijan’s legs, exposing his quivering hole. He wet it thoroughly with his tongue and buried his face in Bijan’s soft, fleshy cheeks.

He looked up and saw the lad looking at him curiously.

“Oh, I understand. This isn’t something Muslim men do to each other?”

“Totally haraam — forbidden... but please don’t stop.”

“Stop? Fuck, I’m just getting started.” Henry inserted a finger.

“Oh shit! This is... amazing,” Bijan purred as he pushed downward urging Henry to probe deeper.

Henry responded by adding a second finger, and a third.

He pressed on Bijan’s prostate and the lad squealed. “What is that you’re doing? I never...” He said breathlessly.

“A little trick I’d be glad to teach you.”

“Don’t fucking stop now. Teach later.”

“Oh, I have much more for the present.”

Henry withdrew his hand and lightly urged the head of his cock against Bijan’s willing sphincter.

“This might hurt at first...”

“I want it, so don’t hold back. Fuck me, Harry.”

Needing no further encouragement, His Lordship complied.

Breaching the first ring of muscle and slipping past the second, Henry stopped. “It will feel better if you squeeze hard against it.”

Bijan did as he was told, and Henry eased all the way in. He paused and looked his lover in the eye. “OK?”

“More than OK. It’s. Fucking. Heavenly.” Bijan smiled and Henry leaned down to kiss him.

With their lips locked, Henry initiated a steady rhythm in and out, varying the depth and speed to teach his novice partner that variation in one’s movements produces the greatest pleasure.

After a few minutes, Henry slowly eased out, and before Bijan could react, he leaned down and took the lad’s cock into his mouth.

Bijan responded by arching his back, so Henry eased his thumb into the lad’s arse.

Soon, Bijan whispered, “I’m getting close to coming, and I want you inside me when I do it. And I want you to come inside me.”

Henry kissed him and re-entered.

The young man moaned, “Fuck! I could come without even touching myself.”

“Oh, let me help you do that.” Henry began pounding the lad’s arse.

Bijan was now breathing hard. He arched his neck, threw his head back, and uttered a primal groan of raw sensuality.

His ejaculation shot out over his head and splashed on the plush headboard behind him.

With each jet of cum, his entire body lurched with intense release.

As Bijan climaxed, his sphincter contracted rapidly and tightly squeezed Henry’s cock. It was more than he could take.

“I’m going to...” Henry closed his eyes and felt himself fill Bijan’s body with his own elixir of life.

He shuddered several times and drove as deep into Bijan as he could.

Exhausted, Henry fell forward and lay atop the young man, both of them breathless in the afterglow.

 

As they later rested side by side smoking, Bijan found his voice.

“That was... so much more than I ever imagined.”

Henry gave Bijan an accusing look, “You know, you’re quite good at this — for someone who claims he’s never been with a man before.”

“Well, I may have withheld a detail or two, but nothing I’ve ever done compares with this.”

Henry elbowed Bijan’s shoulder. “If you’re ready, we can trade places, and you can give me all you’ve got. You can show me if you’ve any tricks or techniques to teach me.”

 

Meanwhile, back in the opulent bar lounge after Henry and Bishoy had retired to their private room, Winnie turned to Ned with a naughty grin. “I don’t suppose they expect us to simply sit here and drink while they’re off fucking their brains out.”

“I should hope not.” Ned replied.

“So, have you been here before?”

“I’m not quite the social class to gain entry as rough trade, I’m too old to be a rent boy, and there could be gentlemen here who would recognize me as His Lordship’s butler.”

“Well, Ned, tonight you’re my guest, and I’ll vouch for you any time you want to come here.”

“Thank you, Sir Neville.”

Winnie, please.” He lifted his glass and they toasted each other. “So, now we’ve got that out of the way, what say we carry on?”

“Rather!”

“Do you prefer one-on-one, or do you want to participate in the fun in a party room?”

“Must I choose?”

“Actually, no. We can visit a party room, and if anything is going on that strikes our fancy, we can join in. Or, we can still be in the room but bestow our favors exclusively on each other — that is, if we don’t mind having an appreciative audience.”

“Sounds like the best of both worlds.”

“Then let’s be off.”

They peered into the first party room, but it appeared that everyone in it was already paired off and was going at it full steam ahead, so they descended to the basement.

“It’s dark in here.” Ned fretted.

“That’s rather the point,” Winnie reassured him. “This is the preferred hide-away for those who are easily recognizable as prominent, or dare I say royal, persons.”

“Royal? Really?”

“I can’t say I’ve ever seen anyone, but the rumors are repeated often enough to merit some credibility.”

“Well, let’s go in.”

As they stepped over the threshold, they paused to allow their eyes to adjust to the dim red lighting of the large space. The center of the room was open, with couches and other furniture scattered about.

Around the perimeter he saw what appeared to be cubicles or small rooms, set apart by dividers but clearly visible from the central area. A few rooms had closed doors, and Ned assumed that something best kept private was going on inside them.

As Ned looked around, he was fascinated by the vast array of equipment designed to satisfy virtually every kinky palate.

He saw two oversized swings hanging from the ceiling. One was empty, but the other was occupied by a man who was enjoying the attentions of two others. He was being swung back and forth by the one servicing his arse, while he endeavored to suck the cock of the one standing at his head.

Curious-looking devices were visible — some in use, others tantalizingly vacant.

“I’m not sure I’m up for all this,” Ned’s voice wavered a bit as he gestured toward a massive X-shaped frame with hand and foot cuffs attached to it.

“Not to worry. We’ll sort it. Let’s find a cozy spot and have a proper sit-down.”

Winnie led his new companion to one of the couches. Reclining on the soft leather, Winnie pulled Ned close. He strove to ease the other man’s fears by brushing the back of his head with one hand and massaging his neck with the other.

He leaned in and lightly kissed Ned on the lips.

The butler responded vigorously and the two grappled energetically.

Coming up for breath, Winnie said, “I’m glad you’re not as deferential as you appeared.”

“Too much time spent bending and scraping.”

“Well, I hope you won’t mind bending over for me tonight.”

“That would be my pleasure, sir.”

“Winnie.”

“That would be my pleasure, Winnie.”

 

It was two hours later when the four friends met up again in the bar. Glowing with the exhilaration of man-sex, they didn’t bother to cinch the belts of their dressing gowns.

Their cocks, still semi-hard, bore witness to the activities they had shared and attracted the attention of many men in the room.

“I hope you two found something to do,” Henry tittered, his arm over Bishoy’s shoulder, almost possessively.

“No problem there,” Winnie grinned back, placing a hand on Ned’s upper thigh and giving it a friendly squeeze.

A voice intruded. “Well, I never! Lord Harry in all his glory, and surrounded by adoring fans, each one sexier than the other.”

Henry turned at the sound of his old friend’s voice. “Artie! Fuck me, it’s brilliant to see you again.”

“If you’re offering, I accept!” he said with a hearty laugh and bent to kiss Henry on the lips.

“Gentlemen, may I present Sir Arthur Manfred, known as Artie to his many friends at Coy’s.”

"And to his old school-chums, especially the one with whom he exchanged virginities."

Winnie and Ned rose to shake Artie's hand. Bishoy looked confused as to what he should do. Artie broke the ice by reaching down and smiling, “And who is this devilishly handsome young gentleman?”

There was a brief silence as Bishoy was still lacking for words.

Henry turned and introduced Bishoy. “Artie, this is Bishoy Soliman, the son of one of father’s old friends from his stationing in Egypt.”

Mumtan limuqabalatik,” Artie smiled as he shook hands with the handsome young man.

“And I am also pleased to meet you, sir.”

“Where the hell did you learn Arabic, you tosser?” Henry demanded, impressed with his lifelong friend’s linguistic skills.

“Oh, I’ve been here and there, you know.”

With greetings of welcome all around, Artie joined the group and drinks were ordered.

“Have you been here long?” Artie asked Bishoy.

“Erm, do you mean here in England? Or here in Madame Coy’s?”

“Well, both, I suppose. Or am I being too inquisitive?”

Bishoy, uncertain how much to divulge, looked like a deer in the headlamps.

Henry rushed to his rescue. “He’s only been in England a few days. He will matriculate at Oxford in two weeks. As to Coy’s, this is his initiation into the seamy underbelly of gay London.”

“Well, my lad, I can only say that you’re doing it in the best of company.” Artie said warmly, as they all nodded in agreement.

 

When they were on their third round of drinks and all were feeling both relaxed and randy again, Henry winked to his old schoolmate.

“Artie, old boy, I have a room for the night. What say we retire for a little class reunion?”

With a willing grin, Artie rose to his feet. “Spot on! I've been dying for you to ask, you old tosser!”

Pausing a moment, Henry turned to regard the other three. “That invitation was meant universally, gents.”

Winnie, Ned, and Bishoy jumped to their feet with unabashed enthusiasm.

The five men eagerly made their way to room 215.

 

In no time, the scene was set.

Upon entering the room, Winnie had exclaimed, “God Almighty, Harry! You reserved a room with two beds and a fucking gigantic couch.” He shot a sly glance at his friend. “Don’t tell me you were planning this free-for-all the whole time?”

“I simply anticipated the possibility — and it appears it was the proper thing to do. Shall we get at it, chums?”

Moments later, Artie assumed the doggie position on one bed as Henry gently re-acquainted himself with the first bunghole he had ever buggered.

“Just like old times, eh, Harry?”

“Just like the first time, Artie, only we’re less clumsy now and we shan't come in 30 seconds this time.” They laughed.

Bishoy stretched out full-length on the adjacent bed, already sporting a stiffie, as Ned climbed in on his left and Winnie on his right.

In no time the room fairly reverberated with the sounds of men having sex.

Each time his oldest and dearest friend buried his cock deep inside him, Artie let out a gasp of pleasure, which was echoed by Henry’s grunt of satisfaction.

Bishoy lay flat on his back with his neck arched as Winnie sucked his cock and Ned teased and kissed his nipples. From time to time, he moaned contentedly in appreciation of the ministrations of the two men.

Henry pressed all the way inside Artie and grasped his lover’s waist with both hands, holding him tightly. He carefully rotated them both onto their sides and resumed fucking his friend from behind as he reached over Artie’s hips and wanked his cock.

Artie thrust his hips backward to counter each penetration, helping Henry’s cock to again achieve its full depth inside him.

Meanwhile, Ned had assumed the doggie position formerly modeled by Artie and was sucking Winnie, who knelt in front of him as Bishoy speared him from the rear.

Each thrust of Bishoy’s substantial prick shoved Ned forward, which resulted in his taking Winnie’s cock deeper into his throat. Winnie signaled his enjoyment with moans, groans, and an occasional, “Fuck! That’s bloody good.”

Henry and Artie took a break from fucking and were lying head-to-toe 69ing each other.

Bishoy withdrew from Ned and motioned to Winnie to take his place, an offer the older man gladly accepted.

As Winnie positioned himself and plunged in and out of Ned’s arse, he suddenly felt Bishoy’s cock slip inside his own bum.

“Bloody hell! You know a few tricks, don’t you, laddie?”

“I’m a quick study.”

The three-man chain quickly established a rhythm.

Each time Bishoy plowed into Winnie, he followed it with an identical drive into Ned.

Soon, Bishoy stopped moving, and Winnie took over both partners, pumping fore and back, in control of his own giving and receiving at the same time.

Looking over from their bed, Henry and Artie cheered with their delighted approval.

“Come on, I want to be first to come,” Artie urged as he turned to lie on his back.

“What’s the hurry? Let’s milk this moment for all it’s worth!”

Soon, no one was speaking. The only sounds in the room were grunts of enjoyment.

Had a stranger entered at that moment, he’d have been nigh overcome by the heady scent of arses being fucked and men in lust breathing heavily.

With a loud “Fuuuuck!” Henry drove home full-force and emptied his balls into the man to whom he had given his own virginity more than a decade ago.

Almost immediately, Artie, who had been wanking his own prick, unloaded a hefty gob of his own semen across his belly.

Ned, who had also been jacking himself, shuddered as he shot his load downward onto the satin coverlet of the bed.

The pulsations of Ned’s arse massaged Winnie into his own ejaculation, which filled Ned with hot cum.

Ned, exhausted, lowered his legs and stretched out flat on the bed, and Winnie fell on top of him.

Bishoy, not ready to come yet, went with the flow. He bent forward and continued to plow Winnie’s arse until his body stiffened and he, too, achieved orgasmic release.

 

The room was quiet.

All of them were spent and worn out by the effort as well as satiated by the culmination of their desires.

Henry and Artie lay side by side on one bed, while Bishoy had reclaimed his spot in the center of the other, with a lover on each side of him.

Though their threesome was over, Winnie and Ned couldn’t keep their hands off the gorgeous, virile young man. They continued to fondle and kiss his body, while he draped an arm around each of them.

Unwilling to break the spell, no one said a word until Henry barked, “Dammit! I need a fucking fag!”

Lighting his own cigarette and Artie’s, he tossed the pack of unfiltered Gauloises across to the other bed.

Winnie distributed the smokes and lighted all three. They each took a deep drag and sighed as they savored the delicious post-coital ritual.

“All we need now are drinks,” Winnie mused.

“Already anticipated,” Henry replied. He rolled to his side and picked up a house phone. It rang the bar directly. After a few cryptic words, Henry put the receiver down and turned to leer at the four other naked men.

“Best cover ourselves, lads. Any waiter who walks in on this sight is likely to strip off and jump into the fray.”

“Let him! The more the merrier!” Winnie laughed.

 

Henry had booked the room for the night, and over the next several hours, every man made sure he had both topped and bottomed for each of the others. Libations were ordered more than once, and at around 1:00 AM, a hesitant tap came at the door.

The waiter who had delivered their drinks had returned unbidden and spoke through the closed door.

“Sirs, sorry to bother you, but the management presents you with a complimentary midnight snack. I shall bring it in if you wish, or I can leave it on the table here in the hall.”

He was greeted by roaring laughter and told he’d best set it on the table and beat a hasty retreat, if he knew what was good for him. When they heard the waiter depart, Ned quickly put on his robe and retrieved the tray of tidbits, coffee, and brandy.

Sometime around 3:00 AM, Bishoy had taken Winnie aside.

“I wonder... that is... I’d like to see... that group room you visited with Neddie.”

With a knowing smile, Winnie nodded, and the two excused themselves. Their compatriots carried on without them, and no one asked any questions when the duo returned two hours later.

 

The four men, sated and nearly exhausted, quietly entered Westermere an hour before dawn. They used the tradesmen’s entrance and climbed the back stairs to their respective quarters.

There were a few stifled giggles and several quick kisses, and shortly thereafter the old mansion roused itself with the sounds of servants setting to their daily tasks.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I welcome your reactions, comments, DMs, and all the other ways that GA provides for feedback. Thanks for reading!
Copyright © 2022 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 21
Thank you for reading this chapter. I love to hear from readers, so please take advantage of all the feedback options that Gay Authors offers.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What a glorious, enchanting, very positive introduction for Bijan to gay sex with Lord Henry and all the others, Lord Henry included his school mate who first explore full gay sex with him. All had extensive, voluntary great sex with each other over a long time with breaks for drinks and food. They had to be in heaven.

Bijan wanted Lord Henry and all the did at the start was amazing and exciting. Lord Henry was a wide careful tutor.  Bijan had some prior sexual experience and worked hard to try everything possible without hesitation. He seemed insatiable and at the end spent two hours in the dark room with toys he was probably amazed to find and may have been willing to try with Winnie.

They will all have good memories of the best sex possible. I am sure Bijan will want to have more sex soon. Lord Henry thought he had a special interest and draw to Bijan. He has yet to figure out what his feelings about Bijan really are.

  • Like 1
  • Love 4
Link to comment
1 hour ago, scrubber6620 said:

What a glorious, enchanting, very positive introduction for Bijan to gay sex with Lord Henry and all the others, Lord Henry included his school mate who first explore full gay sex with him. All had extensive, voluntary great sex with each other over a long time with breaks for drinks and food. They had to be in heaven.

Bijan wanted Lord Henry and all the did at the start was amazing and exciting. Lord Henry was a wide careful tutor.  Bijan had some prior sexual experience and worked hard to try everything possible without hesitation. He seemed insatiable and at the end spent two hours in the dark room with toys he was probably amazed to find and may have been willing to try with Winnie.

They will all have good memories of the best sex possible. I am sure Bijan will want to have more sex soon. Lord Henry thought he had a special interest and draw to Bijan. He has yet to figure out what his feelings about Bijan really are.

SPOILER ALERT:  After I wrote the below, I worried that these are potential directions that the story might take, and I can't say which, if any, of them will come to pass. These are ruminations in my head at the moment. They are not previews of anything, just random thoughts about the direction(s) this story might take. I've always admitted that I'm a "pantser" not a "plotter"! I hope my readers realize that I'm opening the kimono to you and will take all this in the way it is meant.

To scrubber6620:

So true! Lord Henry has to think about what to do. There is no longer the saviour/victim barrier, and Henry is kicked out of MI6 on his ass, so their rules don't apply, but would he rather be with Bijan than Winnie? Or Ned?

With Bijan there is the age difference, and I know many of us live with that successfully every day (myself included), but Bijan's parents might have something to say about it. And had Bijan actually expressed anything deeper than gratitude and lust for Henry? What if he meets a handsome young Oxford student or tutor and they hit it off? Is Bijan ready for a commitment? Isn't Henry more of a father figure - OK, a randy incestuous uncle figure?

With Ned, there is the employer/employee problem, and British law might have something to say about that, not to mention the class difference. They have known each other and been lovers (?) sex partners (?) for over a decade, although Henry has not been exclusive with Ned.

Winnie is Henry's age, station, and social class, and they had great sex together, but Henry has great sex with just about everyone. Just saying...

And when has Henry himself said anything about lasting relationships? He was pretty clear with his mother and Sir Party - he is just having fun now, and everything else can wait. Of course, he said that when it looked it would be years before he became the Earl.

One thing I want to make clear: I do not intend for this story to end with a fucking cliffhanger! All will be resolved - somehow. I'm waiting for Henry to tell me how. There are two more chapters in my head, so I hope they tie things up in a way we can all live with.

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
48 minutes ago, Tim Hobson said:

SPOILER ALERT:  After I wrote the below, I worried that these are potential directions that the story might take, and I can't say which, if any, of them will come to pass. These are ruminations in my head at the moment. They are not previews of anything, just random thoughts about the direction(s) this story might take. I've always admitted that I'm a "pantser" not a "plotter"! I hope my readers realize that I'm opening the kimono to you and will take all this in the way it is meant.

To scrubber6620:

So true! Lord Henry has to think about what to do. There is no longer the saviour/victim barrier, and Henry is kicked out of MI6 on his ass, so their rules don't apply, but would he rather be with Bijan than Winnie? Or Ned?

With Bijan there is the age difference, and I know many of us live with that successfully every day (myself included), but Bijan's parents might have something to say about it. And had Bijan actually expressed anything deeper than gratitude and lust for Henry? What if he meets a handsome young Oxford student or tutor and they hit it off? Is Bijan ready for a commitment? Isn't Henry more of a father figure - OK, a randy incestuous uncle figure?

With Ned, there is the employer/employee problem, and British law might have something to say about that, not to mention the class difference. They have known each other and been lovers (?) sex partners (?) for over a decade, although Henry has not been exclusive with Ned.

Winnie is Henry's age, station, and social class, and they had great sex together, but Henry has great sex with just about everyone. Just saying...

And when has Henry himself said anything about lasting relationships? He was pretty clear with his mother and Sir Party - he is just having fun now, and everything else can wait. Of course, he said that when it looked it would be years before he became the Earl.

One thing I want to make clear: I do not intend for this story to end with a fucking cliffhanger! All will be resolved - somehow. I'm waiting for Henry to tell me how. There are two more chapters in my head, so I hope they tie things up in a way we can all live with.

Thanks, Canuk. My fingers are crossed, too. But I have written a lot of stories, and I trust the muse to reveal the correct resolution to Lord Henry's conundrum. Have no fear - it will work out in the end. 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Looks like there are some interesting ideas about how this could go, and it sounds like they are inviting you forward to explore.  Whatever the outcome, it has been a very interesting story.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Looking forward to the next couple of chapters...thanks!!!

I've enjoyed the adventures all the boys and suspect there will some entertaining adventures ahead...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
4 hours ago, drsawzall said:

Looking forward to the next couple of chapters...thanks!!!

I've enjoyed the adventures all the boys and suspect there will some entertaining adventures ahead...

I'll do my best not to disappoint you. The next story in the Tales Along the Way trilogy will be available next Monday.

  • Love 1
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
50 minutes ago, Daddydavek said:

Bishoy might find Oxford a bit tame after that night out....

If Oxford is tame when he gets there, it won't remain so for long!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Well....

We started out with twosomes.

Speculation rose to a possible threeesome.

Wishful thinking happenstanced upon the notion of a foursome.

However.... you had to go and exceed expectations and throw in a pent-sex-a-thon.

Well done. Very well done.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..