Jump to content
    Tim Hobson
  • Author
  • 2,935 Words
  • 1,673 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Knight's Tale - 14. Chapter 14

Bijan's parents arrive, having escaped the Revolutionary Guard in Turkey. They are curious about the escape mission while not wanting to hear any of the gory details.
The foursome - Henry, Winnie, Ned, and Bijan, have spent another raucous and libertine night at Madame Coy's, but surprisingly they still have the stamina to play on.

Hassan and Asenath Tohjani beamed with pleasure as His Lordship the Ninth Earl of Westermere entered the sunlit morning room at 10 AM. Dr Tohjani stood to greet his host.

“Top of the morning to you, My Lord.”

Bleary-eyed, Henry grunted something and nodded, headed directly to the sideboard, and poured himself a large mug of hot, black coffee.

Weems had made sure the breakfast items had not been cleared until his master arose and had what he wanted, which turned out to be liquid sustenance.

Reaching past the meats and pastries to a side table, he picked up a bottle of whisky. Adding a double-shot to his cup, he savored a couple of deep draughts and turned toward his guests.

“Pardon my manners, dear friends. I had a bit of a rough night.”

Asenath smiled demurely. “We’re delighted you all had a pleasant time together, but kindly spare us the particulars.”

Their host grinned at them. “I always respect your sensibilities, don’t I, Madame?”

She and Hassan nodded in agreement, smiling warmly.

Taking a seat opposite the couple, Henry told them, “I am delighted you are here, safe and sound, and enjoying the hospitality of my estate. It is hard to imagine Bijan’s — erm, Bishoy’s — rescue and your escape happened only five days ago, and the two of you arrived here yesterday.”

Shit. I hope I haven’t lost a day somewhere in all the booze and sex at Madame Coy’s!

“I’m sure your father would have approved of your most generous offer of sanctuary.” Hassan spoke solemnly.

“I am sorry for you loss, Lord Westermere.” Asenath used the title that was now Henry’s.

“I only regret Father passed away so unexpectedly while I was still en route across the Caspian Sea. I would have loved regaling him with the details of our little adventure.”

“Well, I should hope you would have left out some of the details,” a manly voice boomed from the doorway. Sir Neville, still known as Winnie to his friends, strode into the dining room from the garden.

Hastening to shield his wife from any naughty innuendo that might ensue, Tohjani quickly spoke to the two agents. “We all had quite an adventure, much of which is probably best forgotten.”

“So true,” Winnie agreed. “What matters most is we’re all here to laugh about it.”

Agreeing, Hassan went on. “I would, however, like to fill in some blanks in the narrative, since I’ve only heard bits and pieces.”

“What blanks?” Henry inquired cautiously.

“Hmm. Let me see. I am aware you managed to remove my son from the mausoleum in his... somnolent state... when the gas explosion drew the guards away.”

Both men nodded.

“I assume you left via the dirt track that ascends Mount Tochal?”

“We did. From there, we drove along the most terrifying cliffside road I have ever been on!” Henry exclaimed.

Winnie laughed, “It wasn’t so bad, and our driver had thoroughly scouted out the route the day before.”

“In the dead of night? At breakneck speed?” Henry asked with incredulity.

Noticing the growing concern on Asenath’s face, Winnie hastened to remind everyone, “What matters is we escaped without harm.”

“Quite so,” Tohjani conceded. “You made your way to Bābul Sar on the Caspian coast.”

Asenath chimed in. “And by sea to Astara in Azeri territory? Did you encounter any problems on the way?”

“Only a nosy Iranian Navy Boghammar, but we were rescued by Winnie’s ‘Plan B.’”

She glossed over the details, not wanting to know them. “But you came ashore safely in Astara and were taken to the airport in Lankaran.”

“From there we flew to Moscow, and then on to Istanbul.”

He took a hearty swig of his coffee cum whisky, “The two flights and long layover took a total of twelve and a half hours, but we finally reached shelter in the British Consulate General, where we stayed until the end of your treaty conference.”

“Ah, the conference,” Tohjani shook his head sadly. “Against my strong advice, my government at the last minute declined to join the pact, leaving them an outcast among all the countries of the Middle East.”

Winnie shrugged his shoulders. “Not an entirely unexpected outcome, I’d wager, given the IRGC’s opposition.”

“No, but I had high hopes.”

They were silent for a moment.

Henry spoke up. “How did you and Madame Tohjani manage to slip away from your minders when you were supposed to be boarding a plane to Cairo?”

“We had excellent help from British agents at the airport. They posed as Turkish intelligence officers and demanded we come with them for questioning. They were surrounded by a pack of armed guards, so our ‘minders,’ as you call them, were powerless to prevent us from leaving with them.”

“And ten hours later, here you both are, in sunny Olde England.”

Asenath smiled back. “Enjoying the hospitality of the most extraordinary Earl in all of the kingdom.”

They all laughed.

Hassan checked his watch. “Where do you suppose that son of mine might be? The hour is far too late for him to be sleeping.”

The earl and Sir Neville exchanged guilty glances. The previous two nights had been an orgy of erotic misbehavior. They were still amazed at Bishoy’s stamina and sexual creativity. He was certainly making up for years of repression and concealment.

“He’s been through a great deal, and none of us got a proper night’s sleep until we were back in this house.” Henry offered.

Nodding and sighing, Tohjani relented. “You’re right, of course. I mustn’t be too hard on my son. He’s had more adventures over the past fortnight than many grown men experience in a lifetime. Perhaps he should rest and recuperate.”

Henry and Winnie smiled in stony silence.

Hassan nodded knowingly and changed the subject. “I promised my dear wife I would escort her to the village, where she is eager to sample the shopping opportunities. We plan to lunch there, so I suppose we will next join you at tea this evening.”

Rising, he turned to help Asenath to her feet, but Weems, now full butler to His Lordship, positioned himself to pull back her chair. Henry and Winnie rose to their feet in respect for the lady.

“Thank you, my good man,” Tohjani said kindly.

“My pleasure, Minister,” the butler replied.

“Oh, I don’t enjoy that title any longer.”

Turning to the inquiring faces of the two men who had saved his son, he explained, “I have learned I was tried for treason in absentia, all my possessions have been confiscated by the State, and I stand condemned to death should I ever return to Iran.”

“A terrible loss. your country was well-served by you, and your lovely home was a real treasure.”

“A couple of hours after we were spirited away by the ersatz Turkish security, Colonel Al-Khamenei of the Revolutionary Guard was moving his family into our former home. He had wanted to buy the property from me for years, and when I wouldn’t sell, he insisted he would have it some day, one way or another.”

With a sly expression, Winnie wondered, “Could you say whether the colonel kept on all your staff? They were quite competent and knowledgeable.”

With a conspiratorial nod, Hassan answered, “Oh, yes, he kept them on, and I can only surmise they are continuing with all their duties, exactly as they did for me.”

Asenath hastily changed the subject. “Please give my regards to your dear mother, the Lady Elizabeth. We are sorry we didn’t encounter her at breakfast.”

“Oh, mother is firmly ensconced in the Dower House. Since father died, she rarely graces us with her presence here, now that her profligate son is Lord and Master.”

Asenath blushed, and Hassan intervened, “Nevertheless, do tell her we wish her well when next you see her.”

The former Foreign Minister and his beautiful wife left the breakfast room. Weems accompanied them to the chauffeured car and saw them off.

 

Picking up the decanter of whisky, Henry led Winnie outdoors to the shaded patio.

They lit cigarettes and sat looking out across the vast lawns. His Lordship poured two generous portions of the malt and raised his glass.

“Here’s to getting out of that goddamned shithole by the skin of our fucking arses.”

His friend returned the toast, “And here’s to the beautiful, sexy young man who was well worth the risks we took.”

They both laughed.

“Speaking of our randy stud,” Henry chuckled, “is the little wanker really still asleep?”

“I’m not sure he ever went to sleep. After all, the four of us only got back from Madame Coy’s shortly before dawn — for the second day in a row. I, for one, was totally rat-arsed.”

“Well, our young friend comported himself jolly well last night, I must say.”

“Indeed,” Winnie agreed. “Of course, he was in the best of company. I was fair chuffed to observe him going at it like a bitch in heat. I think he did almost everything a man can do with another man.”

“He was damn near insatiable, the bloody little oik!”

“I should say so. By the by, your man Weems is quite the ace in the bedroom. I was proper gobsmacked by the way he managed to take two in his arse at the same time.”

“Yes, he is a pip of a butler, and the side benefits have always been exemplary, too. Though I have to admit that was something we never tried — mostly because we never had a third with us.”

They fell silent, sipping their whisky and smoking.

Henry spoke longingly. “Young Bishoy truly got his baptism of fire into the world of gay London. Coy’s is the place to find a proper wealth of opportunities, and I daresay the randy lad tried practically every fucking thing he was offered.”

“And yet...”

“Hmm?”

“Neither of us got so much as a taste of what he was giving out so freely last night.”

“True, and after he’d been so generous with his attentions only the night before.”

“I think he just wanted to experience as many new things as possible, and after one night we weren’t ‘new things’ any longer.”

A voice from above addressed them. “So, why don’t the two of you come up here and I’ll show you what you missed? I’m rested and more than ready to buck things up again, if you’re game.”

Gazing up toward the open window, they spied Bishoy leaning out, shirtless.

Henry laughed, “If that’s a real invitation, we’ll kill each other tearing up the stairs to your room, you little tart!”

“The invitation is as real as it gets, and I’m pleased to inform you, despite all the tricks I learned last night, I saved the best for you tossers, so come on and join me!”

His Lordship paused only long enough to summon the butler, “Our young guest has a pressing matter in his room. Would you please attend to him?”

 

When the three entered Bishoy’s spacious room, he was already waiting for them, naked, hard, and lying on the bed.

“You took your fucking time.”

They guffawed and piled into the bed on top of him.

“You know, you could have had this last night, if you’d only asked.” Bishoy winked at the earl.

“It appeared you were having a bloody grand time without our help, so we didn’t want to intrude.” Henry grinned as he leaned down and began sucking the young man’s beautiful hard cock.

Winnie added, “And besides, it was so fucking hot to watch you in action, after wanting to for such a bloody long time.” He moved in to kiss Bishoy and pinch his nipples.

Weems chimed in, “However, since you’ve offered, we intend to take an extremely close look at everything you’ve got... and play with every delicious bit of it!” He knelt between Bishoy’s legs, lifted his arse up, and begin tonguing it.

The young man moaned with abandon as the three men bestowed their undivided attention upon him.

 

While it is relatively simple for two people to have sex, a four-way presents certain challenges. If every participant is to do whatever pleases him with each of the other three, several permutations of coupling are required.

The foursome found it easy to accommodate this conundrum.

First, they quickly shed their clothing, tossing garments willy-nilly around the room.

They began by lying in a circle on Bishoy’s bed. Each sucking the cock of the next in line. After a few minutes, Bishoy announced, “Switch up!” and they reversed positions and went to work on the one who had been servicing him.

Lifting his head from Winnie’s prick, Henry asked, “So, is this all you learned last night?”

“Hell, no,” Bishoy laughed. “There’s heaps more to show you.”

The young man, no longer a sexual novice, took charge and selected each in turn for his pleasure. He began with Henry.

The sexy stud stretched out on his bed and rested both hands behind his head. Winnie and Ned settled onto the couch and prepared to enjoy the spectacle, lightly stroking their cocks to keep them hard.

Bishoy regarded his rescuer with unconcealed admiration. “I owe you so much. You were a stranger, but you risked your life to save me from a terrible fate. You can have whatever you want from me.”

“You have already given me the greatest reward you could — the pleasure of seeing you safe and sound, and happy in your new life.” He winked. “But as to your generous offer, I have every intention of taking anything and everything you’re willing to share.”

They both laughed.

Henry knelt between Bishoy’s knees and leaned forward. He kissed the young man lightly on the lips.

Bishoy closed his eyes and breathed in the heady masculine scent of the man who was about to make love to him.

Henry took the hint and pressed his mouth to Bishoy’s, thrusting his tongue deep inside.

Bishoy removed his hands from his head and placed both on Henry’s head, drawing him closer and kissing him more deeply. Henry returned the embrace, intensifying his kisses.

Leaning back, Henry kissed his former charge on the forehead, then on the nose, the chin, the side of his neck, and his throat.

Henry’s kisses progressed down Bishoy’s upper chest. He nibbled one nipple and then the other. Bishoy arched his back in response to the exquisite pain.

The trail of kisses moved on, across the young man’s belly and to his navel, where Henry first encountered the head of the lad's circumcised cock. It gleamed with a large drop of pre-cum.

Ignoring the inviting erection for the moment, Henry brushed it aside with his cheek and continued kissing downward.

Winnie had explained in Bābul Sar how Muslim men shave their pubes, so Henry’s lips met with smooth, fragrant skin. He opened his mouth and tenderly drew in one of Bishoy’s bollocks and massaged it with his tongue.

“Oh, fuck!” the young man exclaimed with pleasure. Henry released the testicle he was playing with and sucked on the other.

He placed both hands under the lad’s hips and lifted them gently. His tongue continued its progress under the man’s testicles, finally reaching this delicate asshole.

Bishoy realized what the man pleasuring him wanted and bent his knees, presenting his backside for Henry's ministrations.

Henry pressed his tongue deep inside and then replaced it with two fingers. As he probed Bishoy’s prostate, the former prisoner of the IRGC moaned with pleasure.

“You promised to teach me how to do that.”

“Later perhaps. This is not the time for an anatomy lesson.”

“Then, let’s get on with it! Are you going to fuck me, or tease me until I come?”

Henry got up on his knees and lifted Bishoy’s legs into the air, resting each heel on one of his shoulders. Making eye contact, he pressed his hard cock into the soft flesh around the lad’s arsehole.

“Mmm. You know what I like,” the happy bottom said softly.

 

While those two began their coupling, Winnie and Ned sat on the spacious divan, wanking each other now. Truth be told, as much as they enjoyed getting to know one another, there was an unspoken rivalry between them.

Neddie had been Harry’s sex partner for over a decade and had a certain proprietary investment in their relationship. However, he had made it clear all along that he realized he could never be His Lordship’s openly acknowledged lover.

In a way, Ned was glad his replacement was a fellow agent of MI6. He secretly admitted that he could not have chosen a better match-up.

For his part, Winnie had been curious to learn what it was about Weems that had so drawn the young lord into a long-term secret affair. He had soon realized the former footman was adept in every sort of man-to-man sex.

 

The morning sped on, with each man having his way with all of the others. The ones who preferred to receive were filled again and again, and those who liked to top were more than satisfied.

The guest room where Bishoy now lived was soon perfused with the heady odor of sweat and semen, mixed in with the strong smell of unfiltered tobacco as they took smoke breaks and refilled their glasses with single malt.

Although they had only recently returned from an all-night orgy at Madame Coy’s, the four men easily found they had the stamina to satisfy one another, over and over again.

Thank you for reading. The story is almost over, but this is only Part 1 of a trilogy, which will soon be available. I hope you have enjoyed reading, and as always I welcome your comments, reactions, DMs, follows, and recommendations.
Copyright © 2022 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 15
  • Haha 1
  • Wow 2
Thank you for reading this chapter. I love to hear from readers, so please take advantage of all the feedback options that Gay Authors offers.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I loved reading about the easy, intense, freely given and wanted, considerate sex between the four. I expect they tried it all.  You added lots of graphic details to be thoroughly exciting and add to our fantasies. Bijan is an insatiable sexual dynamo. He is fitting in so well.

The parents are safely away from Iran. They are very pleased and happy to stay with Lord Henry and their son. Their life ahead in England will be much better.

So one option in the final chapter in the trilogy is for a happy ending and a suggestion on how they will be living well.

I have the haunting feeling , however, Bijan and his parents are going to be kidnapped soon. They are not hidden and feel safe to travel in the open, Iran won't give them up without getting revenge and applying its justice.

The father said-----

Turning to the inquiring faces of the two men who had saved his son, he explained, “I have learned I was tried for treason in absentia, all my possessions have been confiscated by the State, and I stand condemned to death should I ever return to Iran.”

We will find out in the next chapter. Lord Henry, Winnie and Weems might try to carry out a private rescue operation in Iran in the second part.

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to comment
4 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

I loved reading about the easy, intense, freely given and wanted, considerate sex between the four. I expect they tried it all.  You added lots of graphic details to be thoroughly exciting and add to our fantasies. Bijan is an insatiable sexual dynamo. He is fitting in so well.

The parents are safely away from Iran. They are very pleased and happy to stay with Lord Henry and their son. Their life ahead in England will be much better.

So one option in the final chapter in the trilogy is for a happy ending and a suggestion on how they will be living well.

I have the haunting feeling , however, Bijan and his parents are going to be kidnapped soon. They are not hidden and feel safe to travel in the open, Iran won't give them up without getting revenge and applying its justice.

The father said-----

Turning to the inquiring faces of the two men who had saved his son, he explained, “I have learned I was tried for treason in absentia, all my possessions have been confiscated by the State, and I stand condemned to death should I ever return to Iran.”

We will find out in the next chapter. Lord Henry, Winnie and Weems might try to carry out a private rescue operation in Iran in the second part.

 

That's an intriguing idea, scrubber 6620. The sequel to this story is already germinating in my head, and I've made a few notes, to which I will eagerly add your suggestion. Thank you for that. I am excited that my readers want more, and I welcome their thoughts and requests (which I can't promise I can turn into plot lines, but will certainly take seriously).

Please remember, though, that The Knight's Tale is part one of a trilogy that is already scheduled for completion, so I won't be able to follow up on Henry and his friends from some time. FYI, the story that begins next (part two of the three) is called The Priest's Tale - a disillusioned priest leaves the quiet Midwest for the up-scale Bay Area and falls in and out of love on the way. Part three is The Squire's Tale, about a young gay soccer star who is kidnapped. I hope you will enjoy those novellas as much as this one. Keep in mind that my muse for these novellas is Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, where strangers tell each other stories on a long pilgrimage, so the thread is in the story-tellers, rather than the characters of each tale. I hope that's not disappointing.

Thanks again for all the comments and encouragement.

Edited by Tim Hobson
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Of course--Good Luck. I am glad your new story arrives rather quickly.

 

If I can offer one more twist to this story, consider that the nemesis of Hassan had an idea with Lord Henry's arrival that it is highly likely family members will be aided to defect. He might have been a bit lenient or not assigned lots of extra guards to prevent any defection. He wanted the family's home for himself. Defection of Hassan and his family would cause his home ownership to be forfeited and open for purchase. Would England want to admit publicly that he was hiding the defectors? Agents could be sent later to England to kidnap any defectors and he could win praise from his government for his actions that would bring the traitors to justice.

Hassan told the Earl---

 

“A couple of hours after we were spirited away by the ersatz Turkish security, Colonel Al-Khamenei of the Revolutionary Guard was moving his family into our former home. He had wanted to buy the property from me for years, and when I wouldn’t sell, he insisted he would have it some day, one way or another.”

  • Like 3
Link to comment
21 minutes ago, scrubber6620 said:

Of course--Good Luck. I am glad your new story arrives rather quickly.

 

If I can offer one more twist to this story, consider that the nemesis of Hassan had an idea with Lord Henry's arrival that it is highly likely family members will be aided to defect. He might have been a bit lenient or not assigned lots of extra guards to prevent any defection. He wanted the family's home for himself. Defection of Hassan and his family would cause his home ownership to be forfeited and open for purchase. Would England want to admit publicly that he was hiding the defectors? Agents could be sent later to England to kidnap any defectors and he could win praise from his government for his actions that would bring the traitors to justice.

Hassan told the Earl---

 

“A couple of hours after we were spirited away by the ersatz Turkish security, Colonel Al-Khamenei of the Revolutionary Guard was moving his family into our former home. He had wanted to buy the property from me for years, and when I wouldn’t sell, he insisted he would have it some day, one way or another.”

Again, a thoughtful idea. I've added it to my notes to the Henry sequel. Thanks again!

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

I would hope that our refugees are safe from harm now and in the future...if anything those who seek to destabilize the world , meet their just rewards... And those who would attempt any sort of kidnapping/repatriation fail spectacularly... 

  • Like 3
  • Fingers Crossed 1
Link to comment
1 hour ago, drsawzall said:

I would hope that our refugees are safe from harm now and in the future...if anything those who seek to destabilize the world , meet their just rewards... And those who would attempt any sort of kidnapping/repatriation fail spectacularly... 

Although I was a wash-out at writing Romance, I still believe in happy endings, rest assured that's what you'll get from me. Thanks again for reading and commenting.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
44 minutes ago, Tim Hobson said:

Although I was a wash-out at writing Romance, I still believe in happy endings, rest assured that's what you'll get from me. Thanks again for reading and commenting.

"... happy endings...". Isn't that always on the menu at Madams Coy's? I expect some of the tasty morsels from the previous night required 'Shoy' sauce. (Bad puns on offer). 

🇺🇦

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
23 minutes ago, Anton_Cloche said:

"... happy endings...". Isn't that always on the menu at Madams Coy's? I expect some of the tasty morsels from the previous night required 'Shoy' sauce. (Bad puns on offer). 

🇺🇦

LOL. 😍Thanks for the comment.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Well the randy lads are back at it. Good for them! Do it while you're young and before the need for sleep is more enticing than an orgasm 🤣

Looking forward to the conclusion a day the next installment of the trilogy!

  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
11 minutes ago, kbois said:

Well the randy lads are back at it. Good for them! Do it while you're young and before the need for sleep is more enticing than an orgasm 🤣

Looking forward to the conclusion a day the next installment of the trilogy!

 

12 minutes ago, kbois said:

Well the randy lads are back at it. Good for them! Do it while you're young and before the need for sleep is more enticing than an orgasm 🤣

Looking forward to the conclusion a day the next installment of the trilogy!

Yes, they got in one more steamy scene before the conclusion. The Priest's Tale starts next, so look for it.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

For a novice, the young Persian seems incredibly resilient with the ability to recover quickly several times in a row...

  • Like 4
Link to comment
On 5/4/2022 at 8:03 PM, Daddydavek said:

For a novice, the young Persian seems incredibly resilient with the ability to recover quickly several times in a row...

Oh, to be young and insatiably horny!!!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 hours ago, Daddydavek said:

That ended well!  Looking forward to the next one!

Thanks for reading. Next one coming very soon.

Just now, Tim Hobson said:

Oh, to be young and insatiably horny!!!

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..