Jump to content
    Tim Hobson
  • Author
  • 3,416 Words
  • 1,785 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Knight's Tale - 4. Chapter 4

Many things happen at Madame Coy's. Some of them are purely for enjoyment, while others have a more serious and even sinister caste to them. Henry joins his old friend and mentor, Duke Alexander, and the two of them undertake to learn the details of His Lordship's next assignment. The encounter with a new secret agent leads to some pleasant diversion, in stark contrast with the unsettling particulars of the mission. Fair warning: oral and anal sex, several times.

Lord Henry Sandringham made small talk with the other men drinking at Madame Coy’s substantial bar, getting quite a few invitations to “try it on” in one of the luxurious private rooms. He graciously declined all of them, making a mental note about which offers he would be glad to accept on some future occasion.

Precisely at 11:30, Alexander came into the lounge where Henry was killing time drinking G&Ts. The duke ordered his drink and the two agents took a small table near the bar.

“Punctual as always, Lord Henry.”

“Not at all, Assistant Director. I’ve been here nearly an hour now.”

“Why?” His friend and mentor turned darkly serious. “Don’t be too eager for this assignment, Harry. It’s damned risky.”

“Not at all, Alex. I’m simply interested in scoping out my quarry before he’s aware of it.”

“Indeed? Well, not to burst your bubble, old chap, only he’s over there across the room in the black armchair. I rather think he’s been scoping you out.”

Shocked, he turned in his seat and realized the man Alex indicated had been seated in the same chair when Henry arrived almost an hour before.

The new agent was at least six feet tall, with blond hair, blue eyes, a muscular build and a bearing that reminded Henry of Daniel Craig. His Lordship smiled at the memory of seeing the famed actor totally nude in a bathtub in the 1980s film, Love is the Devil. Long before he was a secret agent on film, Craig had not been shy about showing off his ample cock and balls.

Henry scrutinized the man seated across the room. The gorgeous bastard was sitting so smugly casual in his black silk dressing gown as he looked up and matched Henry’s appraising gaze. After a moment’s stand-off, the stranger smiled and nonchalantly adjusted his legs so Henry could just see his bell-end poking out. The sight of the man’s cock immediately stirred a longing in Henry’s groin. This secret agent certainly had more going for him downstairs than dear old 007.

The agent made eye contact and nodded to Henry, who laughed and turned to Alex. “Bugger me! He’s been here the whole bloody time.”

“He’s clearly a professional.” Alex agreed.

“So what now?”

“We’re to leave together and proceed down the corridor to room 106. The door will be unlocked. We enter, make ourselves comfortable, and wait for him to honor us with his presence.”

 

They did as Essex had laid out. Room 106 was spacious and luxurious. Floor-to-ceiling burgundy velvet drapes covered the windows, and several small lamps cast a warm glow over the upscale furnishings.

Alexander seated himself in a plush upholstered chair and Henry sat on the side of the large bed, which was covered by a deep violet-colored silk damask duvet. The management of Coy’s wisely chose fabrics and colors that would not show stains.

The two men had been in the room for barely thirty seconds when the door opened and closed silently.

The stranger walked across the room, dropped his gown to the floor, and sat down naked next to Henry, who smiled, slipping off his own robe.

“Well, you don’t waste any time, do you?” Henry observed.

“Life is short. Carpe every moment.” The man drew him into a passionate kiss, reaching for his crotch as he did so.

It was clear this took Henry by surprise, but he eagerly responded by grasping the other’s already hard cock.

They both fell backward on the bed, kissing and wanking each other passionately. Two minutes later they had assumed the 69 position and were sucking each other’s cocks.

Henry attacked the massive willie in his face with hungry delight. The unknown agent sported a good eight inches in length and nearly that much around. Henry began to worry whether he would be able to accommodate such a colossal member but didn’t take long to decide he would give a try.

At the same time that he was working on this magnificent stranger, said interloper was doing a damn good job taking Henry’s erection deep into his mouth.

Henry thought, Christ! How can he do that? If he doesn’t slow things down, I’ll be emptying my balls into his throat before you can say “Bob’s your uncle.”

Without so much as a “by your leave,” the man rolled Henry over onto his stomach and positioned his face at His Lordship’s buttocks. Henry squealed with joy as he felt a hot, wet tongue press against his bunghole and then circle around it.

The stranger buried his face in Henry’s arse and extended his tongue as far inside as he could.

Then he removed the tongue and replaced it with one finger.

With the lubrication already provided, the man’s finger slipped right in. Henry’s sphincter was used to much larger intruders.

In no time, the man progressed to two fingers, then three.

Then Henry felt the fingers slide out and he readied himself for what he knew would be next.

He felt the burning-hot head of the secret agent’s penis press irresistibly on his willing opening.

He tightened his ass muscles and pressed backward–a move he knew helped the man’s prong ease in.

The size of the cock entering him amazed him.

It had seemed unusually big when he was sucking on it, but he was confident he would be able to take it all.

Now, he yearned for the moment when it would be deep inside him.

His new lover–for that was the only thing he could think to call this stranger who was fucking him–began a slow rhythm of profound penetration and almost total withdrawal.

As Henry’s insides adjusted and molded themselves to the proportions of the penis, the man began to fuck him faster and harder.

Without warning, the man grasped Henry’s hips and pulled him up into a kneeling position.

Smiling to himself as his lover naturally brought him to his favorite posture, Henry began to rock forward and back, matching each vigorous thrust.

He was so involved in what was happening to his backside that it took Henry completely by surprise when his own cock turned to stone and he felt a gush of semen shoot onto the sheets.

At Coy’s, the housekeeping staff rather expect to find cum-soaked linens in every room. We shan’t disappoint them tonight!

Sensing Henry’s climax, the man fucking him pulled out, rolled Henry over onto his back and positioned his body with his cock mere inches from Henry’s face.

Gripping his cock tightly and wanking himself violently, the stranger threw his head back and half-shouted, “Ahh, fuuuck!” and shot a massive load of semen into Henry’s mouth, which was open in greedy anticipation.

 

A few minutes later, Henry and his new best friend lay sated and dripping with sweat on the purple satin coverlet.

Raising his head and looking across the room at Essex, Henry addressed him. “So, did you enjoy the show, you randy old tosser?”

Smiling broadly as he dried his penis with his handkerchief, the duke nodded in approval, “Regrettably, watching is nearly the sole joy I get at my age, Harry my lad. I’m grateful to you two for a most entertaining spectacle. You’re both quite adept at getting your end away.”

Henry extended his hand to the naked man beside him in bed. “Henry Sandringham. I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure–at least not this pleasure.”

The man smiled and introduced himself. “Winston Churchill. Pleased to meet you, milord.”

Henry ran his eyes up and down the man’s handsome body and chuckled at the faux name. “Deep cover, is it? Well, I’ve had a thorough look at all your bits, so you’d better kill me now, or your secret won’t be safe.”

The other man chuckled as he slid up in the bed until his backside rested against the cushioned headboard. Henry did the same. Their casual nudity seemed quite natural, considering all they had just done with each other.

Essex stood, crossed the small room, and seated himself at the foot of the bed.

“So, Harry, is that how you introduce yourself to every new agent you meet, or is it your means of testing one another–to make sure you’re both on the up-and-up?”

Henry shook his head. “Not at all, Duke. I felt the urge to have a bit of a leg-over, and Winston here apparently had the same itch.”

They all laughed.

Henry grew serious. “However, I suppose the time has come to dispense with the frivolities and get down to bloody fucking business.”

“Right you are.” Churchill sat up straight. “I believe you’ve been informed we have a job for you, Lord Henry.”

“Harry, please. After all, you’ve been up my bum for the past half hour.”

“Quite so, Harry. And do call me Winnie.”

Henry smirked. Apparently the secret agent’s code name was all he would get tonight.

Winnie continued. “This is a highly sensitive operation. It has been requested by someone in a high position, and he will of course deny all knowledge of it, should you fail.”

“Failure is not an option, I presume?” Henry’s face clouded.

“Let us hope not, because no possibility of rescue exists, should such a fate befall you.”

Henry glanced up at Essex, still seating primly at the feet of the two naked men. The older man drew in a deep breath and raised both eyebrows.

The young lord turned back to Winnie. “Enough winding me up. I’d better have it all.”

“You will travel to Tehran, where you will extract a young man whose life is in grave danger.”

“So how will I get in, and how will the two of us get out?”

“You will be credentialed as a representative of Sotheby’s, and you will be there to make preliminary arrangements for the sale of a Rembrandt etching to their National Museum.”

“Why the bloody hell would the Iranians want a Rembrandt?”

“I haven’t a bleeding clue, but such is the official line. I trust you can pull it off?”

Reaching over and tweaking Winnie’s soft cock, Henry chuckled, “Oh, I can pull off quite a lot of things when I want to.”

Winnie grinned and let Henry fondle him. His penis responded eagerly.

Withdrawing his hand reluctantly, Henry inquired, “And my return?”

“You can’t leave under the same pretext, not with a second person who didn’t enter the country with you, so you will depart in the opposite direction from your entry.”

“Khomeini Airport is southwest of Tehran, so I take it you mean we’ll head north to the Alborz mountains or the Caspian sea.”

Winnie nodded with an appreciative smile. “It would seem you know Iran rather well.”

“I’ve never been there, but I do make the study of world geography something of a priority, since I’m often sent to faraway destinations on barely a moment’s notice. So precisely where will we exit the vaunted Islamic Republic?”

“You’ll go north to the seaside town of Babol Sar. You will meet a fishing boat that will take the two of you to the port of Astara in Azerbaijan. From there you’ll be driven to Lankaran International Airport and flown to Istanbul.”

He paused to let the details sink in, then went on, “You will both be sequestered there in the British Consulate General until we’re sure you’ve made a clean escape, at which point you’ll be returned home.”

Winnie stopped again and smiled at him, teasing. “Of course you are familiar with all those places.”

“Bugger me, you bastard!” Henry exclaimed defiantly.

“I would be delighted to accommodate you, milord–again.”

All three laughed.

Essex cleared his throat, breaking the light-hearted mood. “I don’t know, Henry, this sounds like a great deal of traipsing about in unfamiliar territory where you don’t speak the language... er, you don’t, do you?”

“Sadly, no. However, I wager Mr Churchill here has a solution.”

“You’ll be in the charge of three couriers who speak Arabic and Farsi–one from Tehran to Babol Sar, another on the fishing boat, and the last in Azerbaijan.”

“And all this... in pursuit of what objective?”

“The rescue of the young man,” Essex supplied.

Henry wrinkled his brow. “Of course, but who is he, and why must he be extracted, and in such a perilous way?”

Winnie answered, “He is Bijan Tohjani, the son of the Iranian Foreign Minister,” and waited for a reaction.

The other two men sat in shocked silence.

“So this is a kidnapping?” Essex demanded.

“Not at all. He very much wants to leave the country. In fact, his life depends upon his leaving–and with dispatch, I might add.”

“What has he done” Henry mused.

“I’m afraid young Bijan has committed the ultimate unforgivable crime for a Muslim man. He is gay.”

“Bollocks!” His Lordship exclaimed.

The duke shook his head sadly. “How easily we forget such benighted places still exist in the world.”

“The only reason he is still alive today is his father’s importance to the régime.” Winnie explained.

“I’ll wager the Foreign Minister’s future rests on the outcome of a certain new international treaty the PM has been shepherding for the past year,” Alex mused.

“Quite so, Your Grace.”

Essex spoke with concern. “What will happen to the Minister when his son’s disappearance becomes known? I assume they’re keeping a close eye on the poor lad.”

“Bijan is under house arrest and is guarded 24 hours a day. We are negotiating an extraction with the parents, but nothing is definite yet.”

Growing frustrated, Henry demanded, “How the bloody hell am I supposed to slip him out under those goddamned conditions?”

Winnie shook his head. “I’m afraid, sir, this is where our discussion becomes highly restricted.”

He turned to Essex. “I’m terribly sorry, Assistant Director, but I’ll have to ask you to leave us now.”

Looking up in surprise, the duke understood immediately. “Of course.”

Addressing his young friend he added, “The bar when you’re finished?”

His Lordship nodded.

After Alexander left the room, Winnie began to lay out the full plan.

While he listened, Henry became increasingly wide-eyed and worried. “All this for one kid?”

Winnie nodded. “One very important kid–the son of a key figure in our relationship with Iran, who just happens to be an old friend of the PM.”

“What do we know about him?”

“You mean beside the fact he’s gay?”

“A little more would help.”

“Well, let me see. Only, I haven’t ever met him, but I’ve read his dossier... His full name is Bijan Ali Ruhollah Tohjani, and he is 22 years old. He graduated from Farzanegan High School–one of their NODET academies.”

“NODET? What the fuck is that?”

“It’s the National Organization for Development of Exceptional Talents–a group of schools for the very best students, usually from the very best families. After high school, he had been attending Shahid Beheshti University, majoring in Arts and Sciences–until his arrest, that is. And he was hoping to attend Oxford upon graduating from there.”

“Very nice. And now he is in hot water, and we have to get him out–out of the country, I mean?”

“Yes, and here’s the plan...”

 

After Winnie had explained about the SOMNOS, Henry stared at him as if he had two heads. “Will it even fucking work?”

“One supposes it has to.”

“It sounds ridiculously dangerous.”

“Undoubtedly.”

“The damned PM has me by the knackers.”

“A position for which I envy him immensely.”

Rolling over and kissing the man, Henry tittered with anticipation. “In that case, you’d better have me again, and take your bloody fucking time. I’m going to need a hell of a lot of convincing.”

“I’m most eager to provide all you require, my lord.”

This time, Winnie assumed the face-down position.

As Henry plowed in and out of him, Winnie smiled with satisfaction, closed his eyes and enjoyed the ride.

Later, he reciprocated and this time stretched out on his back, with Henry sitting on his cock and riding up and down, his own erection slapping Winnie’s belly with each bounce.

When they had both come twice, they again lay side by side, smoking and completely at ease with one another.

“You know, Mr Churchill, this was not at all what I was expecting.”

“To be perfectly honest, Your Lordship, nor was I.”

“Then what...?”

“Oh, I wouldn’t want to speculate. Sometimes two people just ‘click’ and then things happen as they will.”

“Indeed they do.” Henry rose up on one elbow and faced his new lover. “But I must say there’s something about you... something about doing it with you... I can’t quite put my finger on it.”

Mirroring Henry’s posture and looking him in the eye, Winnie warned, “Now, let’s not go falling in love or anything, Harry my lad. After all, we’re about to head out on an adventure that could get both of us killed.”

“Well, if that happens, then I’m glad my last memory of you will be this. My poor bunghole is fair screaming to have your hard prick back inside it.”

“Then we must resolve not to get ourselves killed or captured, and we must promise we’ll return to this bed, in this den of iniquity and ecstasy, and relive this moment a thousand more times.”

Henry laughed and pulled Winnie into a deep, passionate kiss.

 

An hour later, the viscount rejoined the duke in the lounge at the same table they had occupied earlier.

“All went well?” Essex inquired.

“Quite well–all sorted... on all fronts. I’m as ready as I’ll ever be to undertake this shitty mission, and our Winnie has quite the way about him in bed.”

“Dare I enquire as to the sordid details?”

Henry grinned. “I don’t kiss and tell... but the man knows how to give a rough ride. He was in my arse three times, and I managed to do him once.”

“Sounds exhausting.”

Henry smiled, mystified. “You know, I’m somewhat surprised about that. When we were... doing it, it just felt somehow ‘right,’ if you know what I mean. We both really just got into it and lost track of the time. I truly think I could have stayed there with him forever.”

“Oh, no, my boy. Don’t tell me you’ve fallen in love!”

“According to Weems, I don’t know what love is, but I’ll figure it out some day. I have no idea what to call what just happened, but it was a new experience for me, and I can tell you I liked it.”

“Brilliant. I’m happy for you, my lad. It’s about time you met someone with whom you could feel that way.”

They both laughed.

“I don’t suppose Artie is still somewhere about?” Henry asked coyly.

“Damn it, my boy, are you insatiable? I’m surprised you can even walk, given all the exercise you’ve just had. And now you want to do the nasty with Arthur, too? Where the hell do you get the bloody stamina?”

Henry laughed. “No, no, you misunderstand. I don’t want him for a bit of stuff, delightful as it is with him. Only, I had hoped to have a proper word with him before he slipped home to his unbelievably patient wife... although, if he had been up for boffing, I wouldn’t have turned him down.”

Morituri te saluant, eh?” Alexander tapped the side of his nose and winked.

“Something along those lines. I am not at all sure about the odds of pulling this blasted thing off and returning home in one piece.”

Henry sighed and placed his hand on top of Alex’s. “I would’ve liked a friendly conversation with an old school chum to remember when I’m out risking my dangly-bits on this fool’s errand.”

“But you’ll do it?”

“For Queen and Country, old boy.”

“And to rescue a young poofter like us?”

“Naturally.”

“Well, I regret to inform you Sir Arthur has departed for the comforts of home.” Essex arched one eyebrow. “With regard to the diversion you had hoped to share with him, let me assure you he has been well seen to.”

Henry’s eyes opened wide in surprise. “You?”

“Yes, O ye of little faith. I can still enjoy a bit of a roll in the hay when I want to, and Artie is a most gracious and patient lover.”

“Shall you be seeing each other here again?”

“The sooner the better, I should think.”

They both laughed and finished their G&Ts.

As always, thank you for reading. I look forward to your comments and ideas. The secret agent action will pick up in the next chapter.
Copyright © 2022 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 14
  • Fingers Crossed 3
Thank you for reading this chapter. I love to hear from readers, so please take advantage of all the feedback options that Gay Authors offers.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Love the sex, the explained danger upcoming and the ease with which they all act. Coy's is delightful/

Henry has found love ! Wow--Daniel Craig would be a powerful, handsome lover and much better than a younger Winston Churchill, MP.

I ended wanting to read more and to have a Gin and Tonic.

 

  • Like 4
Link to comment

I hope their plan encounters lady luck as it sounds like it will need all the help they can get.

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Glad you liked it. There's more coming (and more coming ;)), so enjoy that G&T and I hope you won't be disappointed.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Incredibly jealous here...I never had a new job assignment structured that way...DANG!!!

I could use a G&T or twenty right now...

  • Haha 2
Link to comment

It was quite the personal interview, wasn't it? I think Duke Alex might have been right about it being a sort of challenge test that Henry and Winnie needed before they could trust each other with their lives. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Things I took away from this chapter;

Who am I kidding? There's only one... Lord Henry is one freaking horny dude!🤣

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment

I think he would prefer to call himself young, randy, and self-assured. He knows what he likes and where and how to get it. The freedom he enjoys as a member of the nobility shields him from worrying about the consequences - or does it? Perhaps he relies more on his protection from his masters at MI6.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

It's an interesting way to receive instructions for a mission. I guess the de-briefing will be even better.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
17 hours ago, Dodger said:

It's an interesting way to receive instructions for a mission. I guess the de-briefing will be even better.

Glad you liked it. Welcome to the story! Thanks for the comment.

I'm pretty sure they all "de-briefed" in that fancy locker room before anything else. 😁

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..