Jump to content
    Tim Hobson
  • Author
  • 3,409 Words
  • 1,165 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Knight's Tale - 15. Chapter 15

And now, the end is near...
Our story of Lord Henry and all his friends comes to a conclusion. I hope you enjoy it and are pleased with how everyone ended up. I'll add some more at the bottom, so please read through. Happy reading!

Several hours later, four sexually-drained naked men sprawled on the furniture in Bishoy’s sitting room, smoking and sipping their Scotch whisky. The newly-minted earl sat beside Bishoy on a divan, while Winnie and Ned Weems occupied another, facing them.

Having enjoyed one-on-one, two-on-two, threesomes, and a rollicking four-way, they were all amazed they still had the energy to play, after their night of carousing at Madame Coy’s.

Taking a deep drag on his cigarette, the Bishoy smiled with contentment.

“You chaps surely do know how to initiate a bloke. Not only have I lived out my every fantasy from before, but I have seen and done things I didn’t even fucking imagine were possible.”

They all laughed.

Winnie reached over and shook the lad’s knee. “Your insatiable appetite kept us coming up with new means to pleasure you.”

Henry said in admiration, “I still can’t figure how you did it all, Bishoy. If I’d tried as many ways to get off as you did, my poor bollocks would be aching for days!”

“Well, I won’t claim I’m not fatigued, but you men can’t begin to imagine how repressed and frustrated I was, sexually. Besides, having such randy playmates kept me so busy I didn’t have time to count the times, or wonder if I was overdoing things.”

The four men smoked without speaking for a while.

Henry broke the silence. “I understand your three brothers are safe, as well.”

With a sigh, Bishoy lowered his head. “Yes, they are safe, but that’s all. One has been in Indonesia for many years. The two who lived in the Gulf States have relocated to countries with no extradition to Iran. One has gone to South Africa and the other to Malaysia.”

He paused and his voice cracked. “Unfortunately, all three bastards blame me for the loss of our family home and the upheaval in their life situations. They accuse me of endangering mother and father’s lives, just so I can live like the fucking pervert that I am.”

Henry scooted over closer to Bishoy and put an arm around his shoulder. “Well, I say ‘fuck them.’ If they don’t care that their own flesh and blood is finally free to be who he is, then they don’t deserve your sympathy or remorse. Sod ’em all!”

“Hear, hear,” Winnie chimed in. Weems nodded vigorously in agreement.

Bishoy lifted his head, wiped away a tear, and nodded at his three friends.

“Thank you. You’re right. I hope someday they’ll come around, Insha’Allah. Until that day I have the love and support of Mama and Baba, and I also have three of the randiest buggers in the whole of England, and perhaps the world, as my new best mates.”

Henry hugged him. “And we have the pleasure to be friends of one of the cutest, tastiest, most voracious little bum-fuckers anywhere.”

Weems rose to his feet. “Now, since the hour is way past breakfast-time, milord and gentlemen, are you ready for a spot of lunch?”

“I say, can we eat here, starkers like this?” Winnie asked, half-joking.

“I see no reason why not, as long as you keep out of sight when the door is open. I’ll muster something up and be back in a flash. Only, don’t you dare start anything more til I’m here to join in.”

 

Rather than yet another round of sex, though, the four ran out of steam after stuffing themselves on cold meats, cheeses, and beer brought up by Weems.

“I say, I don’t at all mean to take away from your enjoyment, Ned, but who’s running the fucking household while you’re indulging with us?” Winnie asked.

“As a point of information, today is the staff’s afternoon off, and almost everyone has gone out shopping, visiting, or perhaps even doing some of the things we’ve been up to.”

He grew pensive. “Harry, there's something I I want to say... You and I always had a bully time. It was heaps of fun, and the side benefits were brilliant.”

Henry’s face clouded.

Weems went on, “But I know when the time has come to give way to the inevitable.”

“Ned, you don’t...”

“Oh, but I do, and we both knew this day would come.” He smiled reassuringly. “Milord, I have every intention of continuing to serve you as your butler, if you’ll have me. And I’ll always enjoy a tumble or two if you want, but I think we all realize you have another in your life, and I like what I observe is happening between you.”

Henry was confused. “Ned, Bishoy is... well, you know... the bloody lad would wear me out in a matter of days! Besides, I couldn’t keep up with all his variety of... interests.”

Bishoy kissed him on the cheek. “You were my first, Lord Harry, and you have taught me so many things and allowed me the freedom to begin to figure out who the fuck I am and what I want in life. Rest assured, you’ll always be the standard against which all others are measured. But Ned is right. You have found someone else.”

Weems laughed. “Harry my love, are you the only one who’s blind to it? I wasn't referring to Bishoy. He is headed off to university, where he will bugger the daylights out of every chap his own age. No, I was referring to your colleague and partner in crime.”

He turned to smile at Winnie, seated next to him on the settee.

The former agent was taken aback. “Erm, well Ned, perhaps Henry hasn’t given that notion much thought.” He turned to look across at His Lordship, who was fairly beaming at him. “Or... perhaps he has.”

The earl got to his feet, stepped over to the opposite settee, and leaned down to kiss Winnie tenderly. “No, it’s not that I couldn’t see it. Only, I wasn’t sure how you felt about things.”

Winnie stood and pulled Henry into a bear hug and a deep, probing kiss. When he finally released his lover, he said, “I thought I was making it quite obvious, but if not, then take this as a declaration of my... love... for you.”

As they kissed again, the other two men cheered.

“Shall we leave you two alone now, milord?” Ned teased.

“No, no. I think we will have ample time to declare our intentions in the days to come. Let’s get on with today, you fucking tossers!”

 

They decided to put on swim trunks and relax poolside, sipping icy champagne.

“So, you’ll be starting at uni in a fortnight, eh?” Winnie inquired.

“That’s right. I’m enrolled at Exeter College, which is one of the oldest, and among the smaller, of the 39 constituent colleges at Oxford.”

“Tolkien’s college!” Winnie exclaimed.

“Erm, I’m not familiar with the name.”

“Wrote Lord of the Rings, etc. etc.”

“We weren’t exposed to much English literature at Farzanegan High School, despite it being a NODET academy. The entire focus was on preparing future Iranian leaders.”

“Well, you must read it,” Ned joined in.

Aware how much reading was required in an Oxford education, Bishoy seemed unconvinced.

“And do you know yet where will your parents be living?” Henry changed the subject to spare the budding scholar any further embarrassment for cultural gaps in his education.

Bishoy looked Henry in the eye sternly. “I’m not supposed to discuss it with anyone.”

“Oh, right, right. So sorry. Not my business, and I’m sure they’ll be much safer with as few people as possible knowing the details.”

Winnie stepped in. “I did pick up some generic information at Vauxhall. It won’t reveal anything specific...” He glanced at Bishoy, who hesitantly nodded his permission to continue.

“Only, Hassan apparently had his fill of fucking English winters when he was a student here. They have asked to be relocated, under new identities of course, to a sunny island somewhere under the British flag.”

“Bully for them!” Henry cheered. The conversation lagged as they all sipped their champagne thoughtfully.

Looking around at his new best mates, stretched out in deck chairs beside him, Bishoy mused. “I still can’t believe all three of you are MI6.”

Were MI6,” Winnie corrected. “I’m afraid we got too close, physically and emotionally, for the Director to allow us to remain on duty.”

“More’s their loss, in my opinion.” Bishoy said.

“Oh, I think we were more or less ready to be put out to pasture anyway.”

“True.” Henry agreed. “The shelf-life of an undercover agent isn’t what it was in the days of Ian Fleming or Michael Oatley.”

Bishoy was confused, not recognizing either name.

Shaking his head, Henry went on, “Not important. First of all, there’s a fucking great queue of eager Young Turks who are fairly itching to join MI6, and they’ll gladly shove our sorry old arses out of the way if they have to.”

Bishoy nodded slowly but said nothing.

Ned was the first to notice. “Wait a minute, gents. I’d say our young friend here seems to be keeping shtum about something.”

“Out with it, you little wanker!” Winnie demanded.

The youth raised his head and faced his three friends, blushing. “I... have been... approached... by MI6.”

“I knew it! Goddammit!” Henry shouted, furious. “The bleeding bastards can’t let the poor sod catch his breath before they’re recruiting him to go back and risk his life on God knows what fucking misadventure.”

“No, no, nothing like that.” Bishoy interrupted.

Calmly, Weems cautioned. “Let’s let this fellow tell us in his own words when he’s good and ready.”

Bishoy smiled gratefully at the butler. “Thanks, Neddie. Yes, I have been asked if I would be... interested... in assisting in some capacity... while I’m studying at Oxford.”

He looked around for their reaction, but got only stone faces. Experienced secret agents, they all knew how to hide their thoughts and opinions.

“If I agree,” Bishoy continued, “I would simply keep an eye peeled for any untoward activities of other Middle Eastern students and report them to my... handler, I believe is the word.”

The three men nodded knowingly.

“Whoever he... or she... is, they will tell me what to listen for, and perhaps who to watch. Otherwise, I am free to make my own friendships, hook-ups, romances, and what-all. I fully intend to enjoy the life of a randy gay bloke with an eager cock and a willing ass!” They all laughed uproariously.

Bishoy explained, “I’ll simply report on what I see or hear, without clandestinely joining any radical groups or any such gobshite.”

He turned his gaze from one man to the next, hoping to read their response to his announcement. All he saw were blank faces.

He tried to sound positive. “I’ll complete my studies in a few years, and afterward, if I’m interested, I can apply to join the Service officially. I’ve been told my informal assistance would count toward acceptance, should I wish to do so.”

The three former MI6 agents sat in silence, considering the matter.

Finally, Winnie began. “Well, I must say, Bishoy, you do have a good head on you... in addition to your many other outstanding physical attributes!”

They all laughed heartily, which relieved the tension.

Henry conceded, “I have to admit you’re in an ideal situation to understand how dangerous and sketchy undercover work can be.”

“You could easily blend in with any yobs who might be contemplating making trouble, not to mention shagging any and all you like.” Ned added with a mischievous grin.

Turning to the earl, he reminded his master, “He is the same age you were when you joined, if you remember, sir.”

After another lengthy silence, Bishoy broke into a wide smile. “So, do I have your blessing, elder brothers?”

They all grinned, relieved. “Of course,” Henry agreed. “Only, we didn’t want you being railroaded into something you don’t want to do, or you’re not ready to take on.”

Winking at the other two, Winnie got to his feet. “Well, chappies, I think we all realize what we have to do now.”

With a peal of laughter, the three pounced on Bishoy, lifted him out of his chaise longue and unceremoniously tossed him into the swimming pool, jumping in after him.

 

At the end of the day, the two former MI6 operatives relaxed naked in the gigantic bed in the earl’s suite of rooms.

Henry pulled Winnie close and kissed him.

“We had quite the adventure, didn’t we, old boy?” Henry recalled.

“So we did. Far more than I expected that night not so long ago when we met at Madame Coy’s.” He reached down and fingered Henry’s hard cock.

“I must agree. When I was standing at the bar and spied you sitting there in your chair, scoping me out and flashing this pretty prick at me...” He gave Winnie's a friendly squeeze.

“Unbeknownst to you, I had been watching you all the time!” Winnie let go of Henry’s erection and slid his hand down between His Lordship’s thighs. He began to massage his lover’s hole.

“Right, you tosser!” the earl chuckled as he adjusted his hips to accept three of Winnie’s fingers into his backside. “And you brazenly walked into room 106, stripped off, hopped into bed with me and fucked my brains out, with dear old Duke Alexander looking on.”

“His Grace enjoyed the hell out of it.” Winnie removed his hand and drew Henry’s manhood between his lips.

“Mmm. Of course he did. The blessed old sod gets rather little action these days.”

After taking the hard prick all the way into his mouth, Winnie pulled off and looked up. “Do you think we’ll end up like him some day?”

Henry moved down the bed until he was facing Winnie’s groin and began to mirror the blowjob he was getting. “Chance would be a fine thing, but I don’t expect I’ll be around long enough to find out.”

Bene vive, multum ama, sæpe ride,” Winnie intoned the old proverb as his lover took his cock all the way down his throat.

Henry paused and removed his mouth to translate. “Live well, love much, laugh often. Sound advice at any age.”

They pressed on in silence, pleasuring one another.

Winnie pulled Henry’s cock in and out of his mouth, ravishing it with his hot, wet tongue.

For his part, Henry inserted his tongue inside Winnie’s foreskin, circling the head of his prick and savoring the sweet nectar of pre-cum. It was clear the men knew how to please and satisfy each other.

They had fallen for each other the first time they met, and even though it was only a few weeks ago, they made love like a couple who had enjoyed years together.

Henry stopped fellating and peered into Winnie’s face. “Curious isn’t it, how what began as casual sex between two men who were about to be sent into the jaws of death has become for us... well, what the hell has it become?”

“For me, an unexpected... connection... one I never felt before and never expected.”

Henry nodded. “Quite so. Also a way for me to express my sexuality fully with someone who feels the same, and is of my own social class, more or less.”

“Damn! We sound like a pair of old wankers drinking ourselves under the fucking table at a pub.” Winnie chuckled.

“I can think of worse ways to go.”

They resumed their mutual fellatio.

Winnie paused. “Harry?”

“Yes?”

“About Bishoy and MI6...”

“Yes?” He rose up on one elbow.

“I’m afraid I have something to confess.”

“Go on, but don’t let’s stop what we’re doing. We can talk and fuck at the same time.”

To prove his point, Henry rolled over onto his stomach, offering his arse, and Winnie lowered himself on top of him.

“Not to put too fine a point on it, it was I who suggested the contact between Bishoy and the Service.”

Henry moaned as Winnie slid all the way inside him. “What? Why?”

Winnie began slowly pumping in and out. “Director Armistead asked if I believed our friend might be interested.”

Henry’s words matched his lover’s thrusts. “Unh... And... you... thought so?”

Quickening the pace of his pounding, Winnie added, “Another confession... Bishoy had asked me about the... work we did.”

Henry gasped, but not in response to what Winnie was saying. “Well... I must say... this isn’t... totally... surprising.”

“No?” Winnie slowed, plunging all the way down, resting there, pulling almost completely out, and then plowing in again.

Lifting his arse to receive each thrust, Henry answered, “No... Armistead asked me the same thing... I suppose he was comparing our answers... to learn if we both had the same opinion... of the lad.”

“It would appear we did.”

“I’m damned glad of that.” Henry said breathlessly.

Moi aussi, mon cher ami.”

They changed positions, this time with Henry sitting on Winnie’s lap facing him. He reached behind himself and guided the hard prick up inside himself and began to rock back and forth on it.

As he took control, rising and lowering himself on his lover’s spike, Henry gasped, “Winnie?”

“Yes?”

“I also... have a... confession...”

“Shite. Where is this all leading?”

“Oh, I have an idea you already know.”

“Out with it.”

Stopping and resting with Winnie deep inside his bum, he admitted, “When I was speaking with Director, he dropped a rather obvious hint I might be welcome to take on another assignment or two, if I were interested and as circumstances dictate.”

“The fucking bastard! The duplicitous snake did the same to me. Damn him!”

They burst into laughter. Henry rolled over onto his back, pulling his knees up to his chest as Winnie moved into position on top and resumed pounding into him.

They fucked in silence, locking eyes as they made love gently now.

Winnie leaned down and kissed Henry on the lips.

Henry spoke softly, “So the bust-up about us being together and all was... what? A ruse to allow us to go deep undercover, to have everyone believe we’ve been drummed out of the Service?”

“Something along those lines. Do you remember when we first met... and I told you my name was Winston Churchill?”

Laughing, Henry replied, “I do indeed, you old tosser.”

Winnie began to press faster and deeper, feeling the nearness of his release.

“Do you mind what you said in response?”

“I seem to recall it was ‘deep cover, eh?’”

“Righto. You were not far off the mark... I got to the point where it was all I wanted to do... and that bastard Armistead fucking knew it... the deeper the cover, the better.”

As he began wanking himself, Henry’s body rocked to and fro with the powerful lunges of the man he loved shagging him. “So this is... what’s in store for us... two poofters... buggering our brains out... while secretly working... off the books... in Her Majesty’s Secret Service?”

“Quite so, dear boy.” Winnie paused.

“Well then, I say, ‘tally ho’ and ‘damn the torpedoes!’” Henry ejaculated, shooting hot cum across his chest and hitting his chin. Winnie followed suit, emptying his load onto Henry’s belly.

 

The two men lay exhausted from their love-making.

As they relaxed side by side, Henry mused, “The things one does for Queen and Country...”

They roared with laughter.

“Wait. I think I’ll amend the last bit.”

“Oh? How so?” Winnie turned to look into his eyes.

“The things one does for... one’s... lover...” There was hope in Henry’s voice.

They kissed again, and soon Earl Henry once again offered his backside to Sir Neville... with love.

 

EPILOGUE

 

In the business class lounge on the Qantas flight over the Pacific, Bill Martin was nodding enthusiastically.

“Damn! Quite a story, Harold. Your Lord Henry Sandringham sure has his shit together. And that Winnie character! I’d fucking love to meet him in Madame Coy’s club some night!”

“Right! It had a right proper mix of sex and suspense, and Bijan Tohjani sounded like a hot young man with an insatiable appetite for cock.” Charles Rolfe chimed in.

Harold Smith-Tawes gratefully accepted their praise. “Well, thank you, gentlemen. It was fun in the telling. I’ll not reveal how much of it is factual and how much comes from my imagination.”

He took a long sip of his G&T. “Now who’ll go next?” He smiled hopefully at his two fellow travelers.

Here endeth the lesson...
I hope you enjoyed the first of the Tales Along the Way series. The second tale, completely unrelated to the first except for the overarching premise of the trans-Pacific flight, will be up next. I hope you'll find it as much fun to read as this one. It was fun to write, though of a totally different genre than Lord Henry's tale.
Thank you for all your reactions, comments, DMs, and follows. If you would, please recommend me to your fellow readers.
I'll see you in the next story. And remember: Live well, love much, and laugh often!
--Tim
Copyright © 2022 Tim Hobson; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 19
  • Haha 1
Thank you for reading this chapter. I love to hear from readers, so please take advantage of all the feedback options that Gay Authors offers.
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

An interesting tale well told

 

All the loose ends are tied together and everyone is safe. The four main characters are sexually satisfied and set on paths they welcome. The three ( and maybe all four) are still connected to MI6. Bishop will report on the Oxford foreign students with a possibility of a later career. Lord Henry and Winnie are wonderfully together and are going to be deep undercover agents. Weems will be a mystery but I bet the director asked for his help, too.

Life is good for them .I think this motto fits-- “Live well, love much, laugh often. Sound advice at any age.”

  • Like 1
  • Love 3
Link to comment
8 minutes ago, scrubber6620 said:

An interesting tale well told

 

All the loose ends are tied together and everyone is safe. The four main characters are sexually satisfied and set on paths they welcome. The three ( and maybe all four) are still connected to MI6. Bishop will report on the Oxford foreign students with a possibility of a later career. Lord Henry and Winnie are wonderfully together and are going to be deep undercover agents. Weems will be a mystery but I bet the director asked for his help, too.

Life is good for them .I think this motto fits-- “Live well, love much, laugh often. Sound advice at any age.”

That motto hangs over my desk. If I could figure out how to paste a photo here, I would show you. 😐

I am 90% certain that a sequel will come, probably this autumn. I begin posting The Priest's Tale tomorrow, followed by The Squire's Tale in a couple of months. As I'm sure everyone knows, the writing is fun, but the editing is a tedious hell, so I don't have a moment to work on the next escapade in Lord Henry's exciting life until those other two are ready to publish. I do intend to go on holiday this summer - to some place where the internet connection is almost nonexistent - so there will be a gap before something follows this trilogy.

Thank you for your reactions and comments, scrubber6620. I look forward to your thoughts on the next tale in the series. Happy reading!

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 2
Link to comment
5 hours ago, scrubber6620 said:

All the loose ends are tied together and everyone is safe.

With ALL the action those four had, including initiating novice Bijan / Bishoy, and all they drink, more than just 'ends' are loose. 😜 🍑

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

With ALL the action those four had, including initiating novice Bijan / Bishoy, and all they drink, more than just 'ends' are loose. 😜 🍑

LOL

  • Like 1
Link to comment
2 hours ago, Anton_Cloche said:

Great ending. Eagerly looking forward to next book in your trilogy (better than LOTR)

Oh, please don't compare me with a classic like that! 😃 Thanks for the encouragement.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Great ending to a very enjoyable tale.  You wrapped it up nicely. Everyone looking forward to the future. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Yes... I'm late to the parade again!

What a great ending to a well done, fun story. The premise of the three tales played out over the long flight is a wonderful concept. 

I'm looking forward to the next installment!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, kbois said:

Yes... I'm late to the parade again!

What a great ending to a well done, fun story. The premise of the three tales played out over the long flight is a wonderful concept. 

I'm looking forward to the next installment!

Thank you, kbois. I hope The Priest's Tale doesn't disappoint. It's a romance, not a thriller, but just as full of twists and turns.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..