Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chaos Lives in Everything - 22. Chapter 22

To go with the Skold/Dom sex scene in this chapter I found the perfect song. Sometimes I like to come up with soundtracks as I'm writing. Try Marilyn Manson's "15." Beautiful song and I think it fits the scene perfectly.

All Skold wanted to do was go home and shut himself away from the world. He walked with his head shield his face like a protective shield, his hands clenched into fists. He crossed the streets without looking both ways. The horn of a semi truck honked at him angrily but Skold paid it no never mind.

He fished his car keys out of his pocket and was about to let himself into his Mustang when a black limousine glided up behind him and came to a stop. Skold did not turn but kept his face hidden behind his silvery white hair. The back window of the limousine rolled down and Samhein’s cool opaque eyes stared at him from inside.

“Skold, I was wondering if I might have a word with you,” he said.

“Not today,” Skold said quietly.

“I have a business proposition for you that might be of interest.”

“Fuck your business proprosition.”

“Come now, were still friends aren’t we?”

Now Skold regarded him fully. “Forgive me. Today has not been a good day. I just want to go home and be alone.”

“I will have you back at your car within the hour. I promise.”

Skold sighed. “Only for an hour.” He walked around to the other side and slid into the back of the limousine. The seating was leather and rather comfortable.

“Drive,” Samhein said to the elven driver.

For the second time today Skold watched his Mustang pass out of sight while in someone else’s vehicle. “Where are we going?” he asked.

“My estate,” Samhein said. “I feel like we can discuss our business there without being watched. I feel safer there.”

“Are you in trouble?”

“You could say that.”

Samhein lived in a secluded industrial revolution era mansion that sat on twenty acres of property. The mansion was guarded by a large ornate fountain; the water within the fountain had turned to snow and the head of the fountain was capped with snow. Samhein explained that the mansion had three floors with twelve bedrooms; each bedroom had its own bathroom. The mansion had a library, a greenhouse, an indoor swimming pool, a ballroom, and a fourteen car garage. Behind the mansion was fifty acres of woodland.

“The house is tucked well away from the city which is much appreciated I’m sure you can imagine when you own a club,” Samhein said conversationally.

Skold was not in the mood for conversation.

The limousine dropped them in front of the double doors and headed for the garage. Samhein led Skold towards the front doors. The doors were opened by two white gloved black suit wearing couriers that bowed as they passed. Skold looked around the high ceilinged parlor impressed. A large crystal chandelier hung over their heads. The walls were painted a bright scarlett. Before them was a grand staircase that split at the top into different corridors. The double doors to their right of the staircase opened and two more elven couriers appeared and galiently took their coats.

“Trying to make me feel at home?” Skold asked with a sarcastic grin.

“While you are here, yes,” Samhein replied. “I am a firm believer in comfort. We will conduct our business in the library before a warm fireplace I think.”

The library was a large circular room. The walls were made of bookshelves and the bookshelves were filled with fat leatherbound volumes from end to end. With each shelf were several step ladders that were attached to the walls. It had been a long while since Skold’s eyes had beheld so many books in one setting. They sat in svelte leather chairs. Two large glasses of scotch were brought to them on a red tray.

“Speak quickly,” Skold said, sipping at his Scotch. “I tire of your theatrics already.”

“When you were in a bad you were not exaggerating.”

“No I was not.”

“Then let’s get straight down to business shall we.” Samhein leaned foward. “Something has been following me the last few nights. I don’t know who or what it is but I have seen it with my own eyes. I don’t know what it wants but it is no friend of mine. I’ve seen it mostly outside of the bar, watching me from alleyways and out of dark corners. It’s rather disconcerting.”

“What does this creature you speak of look like?”

“It looks like a man but I cannot be sure. It wears black filthy robes and its face is hidden by a hood. Everytime I see it I can smell the coming off of it. It is the smell of something dead. Of something deeply...”

“Inhuman?” Skold finished for him.

“Yes.”

Skold gulped down the rest of his scotch and waved the courier over to refill his glass. “I have seen the creature myself. I saw him today. I have reason to believe that he’s involved with the events that have been happening within the city. He’s a necromancer.”

Samhein’s eyes widened in surprise. “A necromancer? Here in Roc City? No one has seen or heard of a necromancer since the days of Paladins. And even then it was mostly just stories to keep the children up at night.”

“That doesn’t mean they don’t exist. This one knew me by name.”

“How?”

“I don’t know. He knew me and seemed to know me pretty well at that. Of course I can’t remember.”

“Then all of the more reason for me to hire you for your services.” Samhein handed Skold three red envelopes.

“What are these?” Skold asked.

“Invitations for the ball that I’m holding tonight. The other two are for Dom and your sister Candestine. Before you get suspicious yes I know that your sister is in the city. I am the owner of a very well known sex club and I get information from many mouths. I want you all to attend. Even though I will have top knotch security stationed all throughout the house I need as many eyes as I can get. I can think of no one who will be better equipped for the job. I want you to see if that creature comes again tonight and if he does I want you to do your damnedest to kill him.”

“What about Rebecca?”

“Ah, the human, yes.” Samhein smiled apologetically. “This party is for fae only. I would invite her to be fair but her presence would not be well recieved. Will you take the job? I will pay you of course, more than any of your clients ever have before.”

Skold set his glass on the tray and rose to his face. He turned the three envelopes in his hands thoughtfully. The envelopes had been sealed with a black wax seal: a P with sharp edges. Paladin’s crest. “I must convene with Dominyc and my sister first. You know my answer by tomorrow evening.”

Paladin rose as well and shook Skold’s hand. “I hope to see you tomorrow evening. Dress expectancies are written on the invitation. Come with me. My driver will drop you off back at your car.”

 

Later that evening the gang convened at Skold’s apartment.

Looking over his invitation, Dom snorted in disgust. “I’m supposed to wear a suit? No fucking way.”

Candestine scoffed and shot Dom a dirty look. “If I have to wear a skimpy white dress that sparkles then you can wear a bloody suit.”

“I didn’t even get an invitation,” Rebecca said.

Candestine grinned meanly. “Feeling left out?”

“Stop your bickering, all three of you,” Skold said. Three heads turned their attention to them. He studied them, his brows furrowed in aggravation; his arms were crossed over his chest. At the moment Skold looked like a stern parent. To Dom and Candestine he said, “I don’t care if you to decide to come with me or not. Either way it makes no difference. I am going to this party on the offchance that we might get another lead out of it. I still have the feeling that Samhein is involved in this. So are you in or out?”

“I go where you go,” Dom rumbled. “You know that.”

Skold turned his gaze on his sister; Candestine rolled her eyes. “I will go since I have nothing better to do.”

“Good. Meeting adjourned.”

Rebecca approached Skold. She did not look happy. “I feel awful that I’m not going to be able to go.”

“Perhaps it is for the best. It could be very dangerous.”

“I know. But would it be crazy to say that I’m starting to enjoy all of this...crazy stuff?”

“Don’t question me on the subject of what is crazy and what is not crazy. Because we both know that no matter what I surpass it all.”

Skold’s attempt at making a joke earned him a giggle from Rebecca. “Did you just make a joke?”

“That was my attempt at one, yes. Tell me, how did I do?”

Rebecca smirked. “It will do.”

“Before I go, I have one more question. Do you have somewhere safe that you can stay tomorrow evening? Perhaps with someone that you trust?”

“You mean with Melanie? Sure, why?”

“I would feel more confident if I knew that you weren’t alone tomorrow evening. Stay safe.”

Rebecca nodded. “I will. Good night.”

Skold glanced towards the front door. Dom was about to leave through the front door. “Where do you think you’re going?” Skold demanded.

“I figured that you would be on your own tonight,” Dom said quietly.

“Everyone else can go but you. You’re not going anywhere.”

Rebecca was the last one to file out the door. She closed it behind her and the apartment immediately became silent.

“Did you need something?” Dom asked, the first to break the silence.

“I’m just thinking.”

“Tell me.”

Skold leaned his head back against the wall. “Cerbyendeuyng brought us together as it brings all things together. Vervolechent: When you slid inside of me our bodies were not the only thing that conjoined. So did our destinies. This did not happen by chance; it was meant to happen.”

Dom grinned. “Is this a declaration of love?”

Skold smirked. “You and I both know that my heart is not capable of love. But I cannot deny the compelling pull that you have on me when I’m around you. I don’t feel quite like...myself. When you touch me it’s like being touched for the first time and when you fuck me it’s like being fucked for the first time. I enjoy your company.”

“That’s good to know. Just the other day you tried to kill me.”

“A mistake on my part.” Skold’s eyes burned with lust and his voice dropped to a husky whisper. “I want you inside of me.”

Dom growled and crossed the room in three strides. He grabbed Skold by the throat and shoved him against the wall so hard that the wall shook. Without any strain he lifted Skold off of his feet. Skold did not try to fight Dom off. He had submitted himself completely to whatever will Dom decided to impose upon him.

Dom thick sausage-like fingers tearing at Skold’s red leather vest. He threw the vest to the side and ripped off the rest of Skold’s clothes. Skold did his best to undress Dom while Dom kissed kissed him deeply. Once Dom was completely undressed he threw Skold to the floor like a rag doll. Skold’s body smacked against the floor hard. Before he could fully realize what was going on Dom was on top of him, spreading his thighs apart.

Dom’s head disappeared in between Skold’s legs, lapping at the spot where Skold’s cock and balls should have been and the inside of his hole. His giant hands were wrapped completely around Skold’s thighs, keeping him in place. Skold’s mouth hung open in silent ectasy, his eyes clamped shut. He was too breathless to be able to make a sound. His hands tugged at Dom’s ponytail.

Dom raised his head for air. His eyes gazed into Skold’s eyes. With one fluid thrust, he slid his hard, thick length into Skold a deep growl thundering from his chest. His arms curled around Skold, hugging him to his chest, lifting him halfway off the ground. He ravaged Skold’s insides, thrusting into him as hard as he could. Skold was at his complete and total mercy.

After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure-fucking Dom roared, filling Skold’s insides with his hot seed. He pulled out of Skold, his chest heaving up and down. He went to stand up but Skold’s hand clamped around his thick forearm.

“No,” Skold said. His eyes burned with need. “Lay here with me.”

Dom obeyed, laying back next to Skold. He wrapped his arms around Skold’s smaller frame and held him tight.

2017 Valentine Davis
  • Like 8
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well, starting to wonder if Samhein is part of this in only that someone knows that he knows or can do something and they want him eliminated.  The party could get very interesting with Skold, Dom, and Candestine all there.  Rebecca and Melanie need to get somewhere and hole up better than normal; with the other three occupied they need to be really vigilant.  Although, starting to think that Rebecca can handle more than I have been giving her credit for.  Your right; the song would have been the perfect soundtrack for that scene in a movie...  Good job.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..