Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chaos Lives in Everything - 12. Chapter 12

The word "friend" was not in Skold's vocabulary; in the past he had never wanted one and in the future he didn't see himself wanting one. Unless it was in the manner of sexual endeavors, Skold'a attitude towards people, both fae and human alike, could only be described as antisocial-and that it putting the term lightly. In his twelve centuries making friends had never been a thing that he'd gotten around to or shown an interest in. The word was so far removed from his world that it might as well as not exist.

Magnus was not a friend, merely an aquaintance. However if Skold had to guess, Magnus was the closest thing to a friend that Skold had encountered. Magnus and Skold were similar in more ways than their species-their personalities were almost identical. Both were cold and calculating and both enjoyed the pleasures of sex frequently and the preference for men. Skold enjoyed Magnus's company, which was a rarity when he found most company to be a nuisance. Magnus's past was a mystery to Skold and Skold preferred it that way. The past was something that they tried to avoid on many conversations.

Magnus owned a men's sex club on a side of Roc City that no human dared to roam. The place was called The Harbinger, a wonderous playground where every sexual fetish came to life. No women were allowed, human or fae. Skold came to the club frequently, circling the dance floor for whatever sight might catch his fancy. It was nearing three o'clock in the morning and the club was full. Skold could hear the electrict pounding of the music bashing around through the walls of Magnus' office. They lounged across from each other on black velvet couches, their feet propped lazily on top of the coffee table. They were both enjoying a glass of expensive red wine.

"This troll attack has everyone squabbling like a pack of turkeys," said Magnus, his red eyes trained on Skold. "It's quite amusing really."

"Is it?"

"Indeed. I don't see how one troll attack is going to lead to an all out war. But I know that you are looking into it just to be on the safe side. How is the investigation going?"

"Slow."

"I didn't know that you did investigation work."

"Typically I don't. Someone who is a regular client of mine hired me to look into it."

"Interesting. Have you found anything out specific?"

"Just that it wasn't random. Someone orchestrated the attack."

"Hmmm." Magnus frowned, twirling a finger through his shoulder-length raven-black hair thoughtfully. "I wonder who it would be then."

"There's no telling."

"Do you think the perpetrator could be in the city?"

"It's a possibility. I have only been on the case for a couple of days."

"You will get to the bottom of it," said Magnus with certainty. "You are the best at what you do. If there's anything that I can do let me know."

"Well you do own a very prestigious club," said Skold. "A lot of powerful fae come through here. Perhaps you can ask some of your clientele if they have heard anything."

Magnus nodded. "I can do that. The house is full tonight. Just about every filthy species of fae that you can think of are in here. I take it you will be looking at the selection for the evening?"

Skold finished the rest of his wine and stood up. "Of course."

"As I said, if I hear anything I will let you know. I have your phone number."

 

For the third time since leaving Magnus’ office, Skold made his way through the dance floor, his eyes scanning the faces and bodies with a bored expression. The club was dark with streaks of green, red, and black light sweeping through it. It was impossible to tell which bodies, if there were any, were swaying to the music and which ones were in the throes of sex.

The dance floor was slick with drops of sweat, cum and even cum. Bodies writhed, and men moaned and grunted. Tentacles shot up anuses and out of mouths. There were elves, orcs, cupids, and dwarves. Everything that might seperate one race from the next from superioty to inferiorty, all of the racial grudges was forgotten about on this evening, in this place. There was only sexual preferance, sexual pleasure. Such was the thing that drew such crowds to The Harbinger.

Skold left the dance floor, walking down a long, dark corridor with doors on both sides of him that led to equally dark rooms. At the end of the corridor a dwarf hung from the ceiling, his arms shackled above his head. An elf was thrusting into him from behind, his balls fapping against his ass. Each thrust made the chains rattle and the dwarf moan groan in pleasure. What could be seen of his lips was parted behind his great beard which hung down to his hairy chest.

Skold turned to the left and almost walked into two massive orcs. They were naked from head to toe. Muscles rippled underneath their thick, dark skin. Their cocks resembled that of a horse’s long and fat, dangling in between their legs. If Skold had had a cock he would have felt it harden within sight of them. Instead he felt a heat in his lower belly and a euphoric rush. He wanted these orcs to fuck him, one from the front, one from behind.

“Hello,” he said, walking up to them.

“Beat it, elf,” the one to the right said.

“As you wish.” Skold reached for the orc’s cock only to have the orc seize his wrist in his massive hand. Normally Skold would have reacted violently but this was not that sort of situation. Instead it sent a wave of pleasure through him. The heat in his belly grew warmer.

“Like orc cock, do you?” the orc said mockingly with a deep rumble. He turned to the other elf. “Brother, I think this elf wants to play. Should we play with him, make him our bitch?”

“You are brothers?” Skold asked with a slow grin; the fact that they were brothers only turned him on more.

“Can you not see the resembalance?” said the orc that had him by the arm.

“I don’t know, you all look the same.”

The two orcs jerked him roughly into one of the empty rooms. They threw him onto a black slab and shackled his arms.

“We are going to fuck you like you have never been fucked before,” said one of the orcs.

“Please do,” Skold said almost dreamily.

“We are going to fuck you until you bleed, until you are so full of our cum that you could burst.”

Skold said nothing; at this point, he wanted to be fucked so bad that he could barely stand it. The orc at his feet seized his ankles and spread his thighs apart so that his hole was exposed. He drew his head back to spit on Skold’s head but Skold shook his head. “No,” he said breathlessly. “No spit, no lube. I want it raw.”

“As you wish,” said the orc. His brother stood at the other end of the slab. Both orcs’ cocks were hard and fully erect, twelve inches of thick girth. Without hesitation both orcs thrusted into both ends, one into his ass the other into his throat.

Skold gagged. At one end he could feel his hole being stretched wide, could feel his throat constricting to accomidate the other. They started thrusting into him relentlessly, growling rabidly.

The line between pleasure and pain had diminished completely so that Skold could not tell where the pain ended and the pleasure began. For him painful sex was pleasureable sex. Skold loved sadomastic sex. A black screen engulfed his vision and he could feel himself letting go. The ice wall within him had melted for the moment. In the darkest corner of his mind a memory replayed itself.

It was not long after adulthood and his father had burst into his room while his lover and he were having passionate sex. He could hear his father screaming, “You pathetic creature! You disgusting beast!” It was those words that passed through Skold’s mind now: You pathetic creature! You disgusting creature! Once, when Skold had known had to feel, those words had caused a hurt that was more devastating than what any physical wound could create. He knew that his father hated him, that he could never win his father’s love. It wasn’t that his father hated him for preferring the company of men. The fae were known for sleeping with their sex. The reason was that Skold enjoyed sexual pleasure, that he enjoyed the company of men.

But Skold batted these words out of his head. They did not matter any longer because right now he was free. He thought of the lover. Skold had only had one true lover, the only one soul that he had ever come to care about. That lover had fought alongside him in the Paladin Wars but Skold could not remember what had happened to him. Skold did not care to know. Right now all that mattered was that his father could not interrupt this moment, this sense of freedom. At the moment Skold could be something more than the weapon that his father had created.

After an eternity of unrelenting fucking the orcs exploded at both ends, filling him with their cum. Their cum flooded him, filling his belly his throat. He ingested it, his eyes bulging from his head. When they pulled out cum dripped from his hole. He coughed it up. His body was bruised and sore but pleasantly so. The orcs left him without bothering to unshackle him for a line had formed behind them. The next two participants stepped up ready to have their way with Skold.

Many cocks later Skold stepped out into the middle of what was not starting to seem like an eternal rain storm. The metal door that led into The Harbinger was slammed shut behind him. He could feel eyes watching his back suspiciously from the little slot in the door.

Rain water sloshed underneath of his boots as he headed in the direction of the Mustang. He was several feet away from the car when he noticed the large black van sitting at the end of the street. Its high beam headlights sliced eerily through the night directly into his face. The van was armored with grids of steel blocking the windows and windshield. Skold’s eyes narrowed. He could sense danger.

All of the doors to the van and seven bodies climbed out. They approached him, stopping ten feet away, armed with swords. Front and center was a face that he had not seen in centuries, a face that he hoped he would never see again.

“Candestine,” he said with a nod, as if it had only been the day before since they’d seen each other.

“My dear younger brother,” said Candestine, her voice high and taunting. “Long time no see. I am not surprised to see you walking out of a brothel.”

“It’s a sex club.”

“Same difference. Alas, I knew where you would be.”

“What do you want, Candestine? Why have you shown up after all of these years? Who are these people?”

“They work for me,” Candestine said cooly. “The king has sent me to kill you. He has put a bounty on your head.”

Skold smirked, tilting his head to the side. “So after all of these years you are still Yaldon’s lap dog? You must be very useful to him. Why does he want me dead?”

“He thinks that you are responsible for the troll attack here in the city.”

Skold’s grip tightened on the handles of the Uzis. “I had nothing to do with the troll attack, I can assure you. I was the one who killed the troll. I have many witnesses who can attest to this.”

“It matters not.” Candestine lifted a hand and swept her hair out of her face. “Though Yaldon is not so convinced I know that you had no part in the troll attack.”

“And still you wish to kill me?”

“For betraying me, yes. For defiling the name of our father.” Her teeth were now gritted. “I promised myself that if I ever saw you again I would cut your head from your shoulders and tonight I shall gladly keep that promise. Attack him but do not kill him! I will kill him myself!”

At once all seven of her charges rushed him, swords upraised. Without moving Skold’s eyes tracked each and every one of their moves. He stood completely still, waiting until they were almost completely on top of him before making his move. As the blade of six swords came down towards his head Skold flipped onto the hood of the Mustang and unleashed a hail of fire from both Uzis. Two of his attackers leapt onto the hood, one if front of him and one behind him. Skold leapt up and kicked both of them in the stomachs, knocking them onto the ground. In mid jump he flipped again and landed squarely on the ground.

The blade of a sword sliced through both guns, knocking what was left out of his hands. Skold did not fret over the loss of the guns. He reached for the two daggers concealed beneath his jacket and continued to battle his assailants.

Parrying a series of blows he slashed the throat of the elf that Candestine knew as Guage with one blade. He sensed another coming behind him and swiveled the second knife around so that the elf known as Seraph impaled himself to the hilt on it. With another series of slashes he decapitated them, smoke rising from where their heads had once been. Facing the other attackers he glanced at Candestine who had not moved from her position and smiled goadingly.

 

Candestine watched without feeling as one by one her younger brother dispatched her team; killing came natural to him, even more so than it did to her. For Skold killing was as simple as breathing. Skold was like death in the flesh. Their father had suceeded in creating the perfect killing machine. The passing of years had not hampered his abilities whatsoever.

Skold finished Sade off by burying her own sword into her heart all of the way to the hilt. When he withdrew it the blade was covered in her blood. Now he turned to Candestine and started for her, gripping the sword tightly in his hands. She could see that he meant to kill her. Death was her punishment for daring to cross him.

She raised her rifle. Candestine had trained relentlessly for this moment, perfecting all of her skills in hopes that if this day came she would suceed in doing what no one else could. He bore down on her, his eyes blazing with silver light. She fired her rifle. He started to zig zag so that the bullets skimmed by him. He leapt up, the blade falling towards her head. Again she raised the rifle, aiming for his heart.

Then the blade of a sword burst through the front of his chest and Skold stopped, his eyes wide, his mouth opening in a strangled gasp of pain. His blood splattered his face. The blade of the sword was ripped from his body, coming out through his back. He looked down at the hole in his stomach, clutching at it. Blood seeped through the cracks of his fingers. Candestine gaped in equal shock, unable to fully comprahend what was happening. Skold fell to his knees struggling to breathe. Ananu stood behind him, panting. The right side of his face was covered in blood and there was a nasty gash that went across his entire chest. The wound was so deep that Candestine thought she could see a hint of bone.

How he was not dead Candestine did not know; it could only be a blessing sent from the spirits of Vahalia. She was sure that she'd seen Skold kill him. Skold had never failed to kill anyone before. He must have missed something, Candestine thought. He is not the perfect killing machine that our father envisioned after all.

But Skold was starting to stagger to his feet again. The rage on his face and in his eyes was plain to see; the mask of apathy was gone. It was going to take a lot more than a stab through the chest to take him down. Candestine had no intention of taking him down, not yet. I've waited so long for this moment, she thought. Too long for it to end so anticlimatically. I want to have a little fun with him first.

With all of the strength and speed that she could muster, Candestine lashed out with a flurry of blows that connected with Skold's head. The final blow turned his head to the side and sent him falling to his knees again. She finished him off with an elbow to the top of his skull. At long last Skold fell over, not dead but unconcious.

"Should I finish him off, commander?" Ananu said.

"No." Candestine bared her teeth. "We're not done yet. Skold and I have some unfinished business to attend to."

 
2017 Valentine Davis
  • Like 7
  • Love 2
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The first part of the chapter in the club I thought was well done; but I have to say the second half, the fighting seem rather disjointed and rushed... Do have to wonder what will happen next...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 3/15/2017 at 12:30 AM, centexhairysub said:

The first part of the chapter in the club I thought was well done; but I have to say the second half, the fighting seem rather disjointed and rushed... Do have to wonder what will happen next...

After reading your comment, I will have to agree the fighting sequence seemed shorter than I would have expected based on earlier chapters but I didn’t really notice it until I read your comment. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..