Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chaos Lives in Everything - 16. Chapter 16

Skold watched as thunder flashed across the sky; sleet flattened itself against the window. He had no clothes on. It had been two nights since he had killed his sister. Rebecca had called his cell phone several time since then and Rebecca had not answered or bothered to return his calls. He could not explain his behavior or why he had spent the last two days pacing around his apartment, restless. He wanted to go out, he wanted to kill something and yet he did not leave his apartment.

There were two faces that he could not keep out of his head: Candestine and Dom. The very thought of them filled him with an anxiety that he could not push away no matter how hard he tried; and that only made him angry. It made Skold angry when he could not control his emotions. And whatever the cause was for that had to be eradicated. Right before he had driven the blade through his sister, Skold realized that he did not want to kill his sister. But what choice did he have? She had proven herself to be an inconvenience, to be dangerous. And Dom. He could not quit thinking about Dom. Dom, who both annoyed him beyond words and intrigued him at the same time. Skold's head was filled with two seperate fantasies, one which was of killing Dom and the other which was of kissing him.

Damn him, Skold thought, gritting his teeth. Damn him for coming to Roc City. Damn him for following me into that alley.

His skin was crawling. He wanted to claw at it, tear it away from his body. Again he could hear Kane saying, In you I have made the perfect weapon.Again he saw Candestine's face, her jaw clenched, teeth gritted, accusing him of betrayal, claiming that their father had loved him more than her. How could she have been so stupid to think that?

Back to Dom again. Dom, who was nothing more than a distraction. A distraction. Skold didn't need anymore distractions. Reynolds had hired him to investigate the troll attack, an investigation that had turned up little results so far. I want him to leave Roc City. I will tell him that. If he wants to live then he will do so. If not, I will kill him.

Yes, Skold liked that idea. He would drive to Dominyc's apartment and tell him to leave. Tonight. Right now.

With this plan set in mind, Skold turned away from the window.

 

Dominyc sat in front of the fire, listening to the howl of the wind outside. The wind was picking up quickly and he had the feeling that it was just getting started. He could not sleep. His mind, his thoughts would not let him sleep.

The seer had appeared to him on top of the eiffel tower floating like a leaf dancing with the wind. Before that he had looked out at the streets of Paris, breathing in the air. France was so different from Scotland. Here a town was not being waged between the elves andthe British branch of the Orc Mafia-ran by none other than Bajork's brother Vovitch. The feud had gone on for over a hundred years, starting out quietly. It wasn't until the last decade that the war had reached catastrophic proportions. Their were shootings in the middle of the street everyday, casualities lost daily. Children milling about on the streets, parentless and alone, frighteningly gaunt from malnutrition. And King Yaldon had made no move to put a stop to it nor had the United States government, or any other government for that matter. The war existed only within the lands of Scotland. It was like a small scale version of the Paladin Wars, a little toy model of it.
Dom could not bear to see such sights, especially in the lands where he had been born. He had seen so much death already. Agewise he was older than Skold, far older. Skold was a child compared to him. Born at the start of the Iron Age, Dom had seen the world change time and time again, had witnessed one war after the other and fought in quite a few. He was no stranger to death or to killing. He had been bodyguard to King Yaldon's prodecessor, King Lance. He had been around for almost a millenia when the supposed Christ was born. Once upon a time he had hated mortals as much as any other fae, looking at them as their species as a mere nuisance. But over time after traveling the world over and over again through the worlds, after seeing how they'd evolved, the strides they had made, he eventually came to see them in a different light. In many ways they were still nuisances, destructive little beings. But then so were the fae. Every once in a while there was a human that he came across that he liked. Rebecca Hall was one of them. She was small but brave and she had risked her life to save Skold. Even when Dom had instructed her to stay behind Rebecca had insisted on facing Skold's sister at the risk of her own life.
When he had first seen the seer he'd been frightened. They were known as many things: witches, spirit guides, tricksters. Of the race of the fae, seers were among the most powerful. They were both made of flesh and blood and of spirit. They could appear in your dreams, read your thoughts, control your mind and make you turn on those you cared about. They could see the past and the future and into one's soul. And very few had actually seen a seer in the flesh.
Even now her words chilled him, chilled him when little else had: You must go to Roc City. You must go to Skold. You must help me guide him. He is either the way to our salvation or the way to our destruction.
And in that moment Dom had not questioned her words. He believed her. He knew that she spoke the truth. She was his guide. He had to go to Roc City. He had to go to Skold. In the end he had bent down on one knee in a bow and said, "I will do as you say." He had sworn fealty to her.
Upon arriving in Roc City and finding this cabin, Dom had followed Skold closely. He took pictures, hid in the shadows, and hung around the corners. But up until their first meeting in the alley Dominyc had not known what to truly expect. He had heard the stories. Their were many stories, many versions. Some were wildly exaggarated and some Dom suspected were closer to the truth. He knew that it was Skold that had killed Paladin. He had ended the war by using death magic, returning like a ghost from the great beyond when everyone had thought him dead. Today his name was mentioned with both awe and disgust. On one hand he was known as a victor, a hero. On the other he was a traitor, a eunich, something disgusting.
Skold truly was a dangerous opponent. Quick, strong, and ruthless. He showed absolutely no remorse for the lives that he took and showed very little emotion. The reflections of the flames dancing off his face, Dom frowned. Sometimes he had to wonder though, with that ruthlessness and coldness there was a danger. If the seer's perdictions were true and Skold was the means to an end, if he was the one that would decide the fate of the world it was uncertain of which he would decide. At the moment Dom could guess.
Yet several times already Dom was sure that he had seen little glimmers of emotion: irritation and anger mostly...and uncertainty, and something else. There were moments when Dom had felt Skold stare when he wasn't looking, when Skold had seemed to almost relax...only to pull back into a state of coldness. Dom took this as a small triumph. He had to admit that he rather enjoyed picking at Skold. And then there was the other thing. The thing which could not be ignored no matter how hard Dom tried: the attraction.
He had felt the attraction from the start. It seemed to be in his blood, a thing of instinct. Whenever he was around Skold his blood pulsed through his whole body and his muscles tensed. There were nights, from nightfall to sunrise where he had sat in front of the fire just like he was now, thinking of Skold's hair, his eyes, wanting to kiss him, wanting to fuck him. There were times where the very sight of him made Dom so hard that it was painful.
It was frustrating.
It was inconvenient.
There was no escaping it. It felt natural and unnatural at the same time. And above all else it was confusing.
Dominyc was a lover of men, even in his youth. Homosexualty was not deemed unnatural in the eyes of the fae as it was with mortals. Dom had slept with both fae and human alike and though the appeal was different between the two races, the attraction was the same: Cock. Masculinity.
Skold had no cock or balls. Dom had seen this firsthand. There was only the scar where his sexual reproductive organs had once been. And while Dom was not a stranger to eunuchs he never thought that he would be sexually attracted to him. While he thought of Skold as a male, a topic that could be deconstructed from many different sides, there were qualities about Skold that were very androgynous: his facial features, his body, the way he moved.
Skold fascinated Dom.
Suddenly the door to the cabin crashed open. Dom rose to his feet, preparing for a fight. Standing in the doorway as if conjured by the mere thought of him was Skold. Wind and snow blew in around him, making the flames within the hearth flutter and almost died. His feet were planted firmly on the ground, his legs parted, his fist clenched. He was poised for battle just like Dom. His eyes glowed with feral rage.
"I want you gone," he said. "I want you to leave this city and never return."

Every bone, muscle, and limb, every nerve felt as tight as a cord. On the way over here Skold's fury, his aggravation, his lust and confusion had built. And now all he wanted to do was to unleash it on Dom-all at once. He was torn by temptation. By indecision.
Dom appeared unafraid. He met Skold's eyes calmly. And then he smiled that smile, that infuriating smile. He was poking at Skold, deliberately trying to provoke him. "Why? Does my presence annoy you that much?"
In one second Skold glowered, shooting sparks of rage with his eyes and in the next he charged towards Dom. Before Dom could raise his arms to defend himself Skold's fist slammed against the side of his head and knocked him against the mantle. Skold's strength surprised Dom. In the alleyway he had let Skold take the upper hand, hoping that he would not have to defend himself. Had Skold decided to kill him he would have. But it wasn't just his strength that surprised Dom, it was his speed.
Skold lashed out with a flurry of blows that rocked Dom back. His anger made it impossible to think. His guard was down. He was out of control and he could not get it back.
Dom grabbed him by the throat with a massive hand and lifted him off of his feet. He grinned. He was enjoying himself. "So I take it that you're going to make me leave, then? And what if I decide not to? Are you just going to kill me?"
In reply Skold pulled himself free from Dom's grip. He swung Dom around so that Dom faced the doorway and kicked out with both feet. Like a flying missle Dom's massive form flew threw the door of the cabin and out of sight.
Dom's impact was cushioned by the snow. Winded, he climbed to his feet. The cabin was now several yards away. He looked up just in time to see Skold soaring through the air. With a roar he batted the smaller elf out of the air and pinned him to the ground. Skold clawed at Dom's hand once again trying to break free from his grip. This time Dom held on with all of his strength, pushing Skold deeper into the ground.
"Perhaps the reason why you want me to leave is because I evoke emotion in you," Dom rumbled. "Emotions that you have blocked out for a long time. And it scares you, it makes you uncomfortable."
"I. Am. Not. Scared." Skold's voice was a growl. Snow blew against his face, caressing his cheeks gently. He seemed not to notice the cold but to be made of it. His hair plumed out like a silver mane.
"Bullshit," Dom said. "It's been so long since you have truly felt emotion that you are no longer able to identify what they are or even when you are feeling them."
With a scream Skold shoved Dom off of him, his hands pressing into Dom's abdomen. Dom's butt hit the ground.
Dom looked up as Skold's slim shadow fell over him. He expected to feel the wrath of Skold's anger but it did not come. Skold looked at him, unmoving. He was as still as an ice sculpture.

Deep down inside, in the darkest parts of him where forgotten truths were buried, Skold knew that Dom spoke the truth. Dom did evoke emotion in him.
Skold did not know how or why. He did not why Dom had this affect on him when so many souls so many faces that had flashed by him over the centuries had not. They had only seen each other a few times. The idea that someone should have such affect on him was ridiculous. When he was around Dom he could literally feel his pheramones rising. They were rising even now, filling his belly with heat, sending sparks through his brain. He was dizzy with lust.
Suddenly he was afraid. He began to shiver but not from the cold. His head was full of the ghost of his father, his voice, his words. Phantom flashes of pain passed through his body. His hands fell over his crotch. He could see himself stepping off of the stone slab again, the blood seeping through his fingers. He was feeling a physical agony that could not be matched by any other sensation-one that he had yet to experience.
Skold fell to his knees. His fingers dug into the snow. His shoulders were subdued. All of the fight had fled from his body. Now he was more vulnerable than ever.
The touch of Dom's hand caressing his cheek startled Skold back into reality. He wanted to flinch away from the danger of it. He wanted to escape; and yet he didn't. Dom's touch was very warm while Skold's skin was like ice. It seeped through Skold's flesh like liquid, causing his jaw to unclench and then relax. Dom was kneeling before him, tall as a mountain. His eyes glowed, the color of burning embers.
Touch him. Kiss him.
These commands echoed throughout his mind and body. There was only one thing that Skold could do: obey. He leaned forward and kissed Dom on the lips. They were both soft and firm. Skold inhaled. All of the nerve endings in his brain exploded. Growling, he shoved Dom back into the snow again, laying on top of him. All of the fear and uncertainty was gone now. There was only lust, only the need to touch and be touched.
Only instinct.
As their lips melted together, Skold fell on top of Dom. Dom's arms wrapped around him tight, crushing him to his chest. He rolled over so that Skold was now on the ground and he was on top. They did not notice the cold or the snow. For right now they were in a world unto themselves.
Dom grinded against Skold, the hardness of his massive bulge pressing through the fabric of his leather pants. It brushed up against Skold's belly.
Underneath the thin fabric of Dom's shirt was nothing but solid muscle. To Skold it was like clinging onto a fortified brick wall. Their hands tore at each other's clothing, throwing the articles carelessly to the side. When Skold was completely naked Dom paused. He parted Skold's legs. In the pools of moonlight he examined the vertical scar and ran his index finger over it. Skold groaned at his touch. It thrilled Dom to no end to hear him make a sound that was so naked, so typically abrasive personality.
"Do you find me disgusting?" Skold asked.
"No," Dom said. "I do not."
Dom's cock could have very well rivaled that of a horse. Veins rippled through the shaft and the wide mushroom shaped head was pierced with a large silver wing. His testicles dangled in between his legs. Skold could already hear the smack of them as they crashed against him. A slow, wicked smile spread across his face. He slid so that his he was leveled with Dom's crotch. His lips opened and he took the head of Dom's cock into his mouth. He was rewarded immediately with a thunderous groan from Dom. His cock was so fat that it stretched Skold's mouth open.
Dom angled his hips forward, sliding his shaft all the way down Skold's throat until his balls touched his lips. The insides of Skold's throat felt like silk, fitting around his cock like a glove. Dom grabbed a hold of his long silver hair and started pushing his head down on his cock as he thrusted forward.
After an eternity of Skold working his cock with mystic expertise he came up for air.
"Fuck me," he said. His were smoldering with need. "Don't be gentle. I like it rough."
Growling deeply, Dom spun him roughly onto his belly. There was no more foreplay, no gentleness. He couldn't be gentle even if he tried. He was so hard it was painful. With a single thrust all twelve inches of his cock dissapeared into Skold's hole. He began to ravage Skold from behind, thrusting as hard as he possibly could, driving forward without mercy. Skold's back arched beneath him, thin and graceful and strong as a cat. The muscles in his back worked. Dom's hand fell over his, covering it. Their fingers became intwined.
As their bodies became one an energy passed through him, the same energy that powers a spell. It a part of Cerbyendeuyng. It's called vervolechent. It is invisble to the eyes, rather seen than felt Both Skold and Dominyc knew what vervolechent meant neither of them recognized it. They sensed it, a vibrating sensation that pulsed inside of them and around them. It pulsed through night, through the trees around them, over the water of the pond. And while they both felt it neither of them knew what it was. For it happens when two souls that are meant to collide intertwine and those two souls only feel it once in a life time. It is a part of Cerbyendeuyng.
It is forever.
Dom came, filling Skold's insides with his seed. When he pulled out semen seeped from Skold's ass. They laid next to each other, spent.
Skold rolled onto his side and fell asleep in the snow.
Dom watched him for a moment. Then he wrapped his massive arms around Skold and curled himself around him as if to protect him from the cold.
Then he too, fell asleep.

2017 Valentine Davis
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Good chapter as well; Skold scares me, but Dom fascinates me in a way that I just can't explain.  Even though you know he came because of the seer; I still can't decide if I fully trust him.  Can't wait for the next chapter...

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..