Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Chaos Lives in Everything - 33. Chapter 33

The song I picked for the scene between Rebecca and Melanie is "Others" by Data Romance. I love this band. They have a very unique sound and this is a beautiful song.

 

I can’t believe it, Rebecca thought, looking at the farmland. Everything here is so quiet.

She looked out at the snowy field before her. Except from the occasional mooing of a cow she could hear nothing. It was nothing like Roc City. She wasn’t breathing in the smell of pollution or hearing the angry honking of traffic. Instead she was breathing in the fresh air.

How could she not notice or appreciate this beauty at Dominyc’s cabin? Now that she thought about it, that was a no brainer. Even at Dom’s cabin which was outside of the city in the middle of the wilderness, her mind had been elsewhere. Even there she had feared for her life wondering what danger she would have to face next. Dimitri’s parents’ summer home was four hours outside of Roc City. There was no way that Bajork was going to be to find her.

Out here she was safe.

Their neighbor was a mile and a half away and the only store around was five miles from here: a small general store. God forbid if their was a blizzard and they got snowed in.

Still, this is just what I need.

“If you want to stand out there and freeze to death that’s fine by me, but at least close the door!” Melanie hollered from inside.

“Sorry.” Rebecca stepped into the cabin, closed the front door and scraped her boots on the welcome mat. She looked around the living room with an appraising eye. The living room was small and cozy. To her right was a sea-green futon with a blue patchwork quilt thrown on top. Diagonally from her was a fireplace; Melanie had managed to get a fire going. Behind was an entertainment center complete with a 50 inch flat screen plasma TV, Blu Ray player and Surround Sound Stereo System. The walls and floors were done in limestone. Rebecca couldn’t help but wonder what Dimitri’s parents did to afford a place like this but didn’t want to ask. That would be rude.

“Take your coat off, stay a while,” Melanie said from the kitchen. “I’m making us hot chocolate. It’ll be done in a few minutes.”

“Okay.” Rebecca grinned to herself. This is going to be the perfect vacation. Perhaps I was wrong to dislike Dimitri so much.

She took off her coat and boots, hung the coat on the coat rack and put the boots over by the door. She sat on the couch, leaned her head back, and listened to Melanie move around in the kitchen. A few minutes later she came out of the kitchen carrying two large mugs of steaming hot cocoa in both hands.

“Careful, it’s very hot.” Melanie carefully handed one of the mugs to Rebecca. She sat next to her. “It’s Swiss Miss. They’re my favorite brand. I made it with milk.”

Rebecca blew gently at her mug. “I don’t think I’ve ever had it with milk. My parents always just made it with water. ”

“Having hot chocolate is probably the only thing that I like about Winter. That and when the Christmas lights come out. I like to walk around the ritsy side of town and look at all of the houses. I always make my hot chocolate with milk. It makes it richer.”

Rebecca took a cautious lip and smiled. The liquid scalded her lips but she didn’t care. The hot chocolate tasted divine. “I can see what you mean. Oh I love it. This is a treat.”

Melanie laughed. “You know hot chocolate isn’t that expensive. You could have it every winter. I noticed you don’t keep any in your cabinets. Or anything else for that matter. Just coffee and coffee and more coffee.”

“Coffee is my religion. I need it to survive.” Rebecca’s eyes scanned the living room again. “This is heaven. It’s so quiet here. It’s not like my apartment where you can hear the city droning on outside my window. No sirens or traffic. Just us.”

“Yeah, during this time of the year the rest of the gals and I come out here to practice instead of playing in Dimitri’s garage. It’s nice because we can play as loud as we want you know. We can make the windows rattle and the ground shake if we want and we don’t have to worry about anyone saying shit about it. Why are you looking so amazed?”

Rebecca had been watching her in amazement. It was impossible not to pore over her every word. “Because you fascinate me. The way you talk, the things you say. I don’t think I’ve ever been with a girl that talks the way you do. Most of the girls I’ve been with are jocks. Cheerleader types, you know? Barbie dolls too. But your not a jock or a Barbie doll, you’re an artist. Which makes you a lot more interesting. I just dig you.”

Melanie smiled. “Well I dig you too. You’re not a jock or a barbie doll that’s for sure. You’re just different. You’re real. I mean you run the streets at night trying to stop bad guys like Supergirl. I always had a crush Supergirl. And now here she is, sitting before me.”

Rebecca tried to hide the fact that she was blushing by taking another sip of her hot chocolate. “I’m not Supergirl.”

Melanie reached over and brushed a lock of blonde hair out of Rebecca’s face; and instead of keeping her hair in pig tails she had decided to keep it down. Instead of dressing in her punk rock motif she wore a bright blue turtle neck and jeans.

“You are to me,” Melanie said.

They both just stared at each other. Something was passing between them. Whatever it was, Rebecca could feel it expanding through the living room. Maybe we’re Vervolechent, Rebecca thought. Maybe just like Skold and Dom, Melanie and I are meant to be together.

They finished the rest of their hot chocolate in heavy silence. Something was definitely building in between them, a sort of momentum. A sort of tension. Melanie took their cups into the kitchen. Again Rebecca listened to Melanie moving around in the kitchen, the sound of water running as Melanie rinsed out the cups.

Rebecca was suddenly overcome by a strong urge to walk in there. In her head she could see a very clear picture, like a scene out of a romance film. She saw herself kissing Melanie, gripping her face in between both her hands. They would undress each other and somehow end up on the limestone tile floor. Rebecca shook the thought from her head. That was ridiculous. Sex was never initiated like that, certainly not by her. Rebecca had always doubted herself. Sure, she dressed all punk rock and pretended like she was full of spunk but really deep down inside she felt unsure about her body. Maybe it was because of how her parents had treated her, always minimalizing her accomplishments and telling her that she dressed like a slut, listening to them shout and argue with each other late in the night. Maybe that had somehow fucked her up, was why she felt so fucking inadequate.

Melanie was passing her now, moving towards the fireplace. Almost on impulse Rebecca reached out and grabbed her wrist. Melanie looked at her, surprised. Rebecca hadn’t meant to grab her like that. Still she rose to her feet. She hesitated, at first uncertain what she meant to do. What she wanted to do.

Kiss her! her mind screamed at her. Don’t just stand there like an idiot! Do something!

 

She stood up, her heart pounding in her chest. Was she really going to do this? Was she really going to take charge this time instead of the other way around? Yes, she decided. Yes I am. I want to show her my affection. I want to show her how much I care for her.

She cupped Melanie’s face in her land. Melanie didn’t fight back but waited, perhaps out of curiosity, to see what Rebecca was going to do. Rebecca leaned forward and kissed her. While one hand was still cupping Melanie’s face her other hand slid down the neck of Melanie’s flannel shirt. She closed her eyes and soon became lost in what she was doing.

They undressed each other, throwing their clothes carelessly to the floor. In this moment it didn’t matter that they were in some else’s house because for now the house was theirs. In this moment the whole world was theirs.

They stretched out on the floor. The heat of the fire was warm on their backs, soothing their skin. Rebecca knelt over Melanie, her lips and tongue exploring her flesh her body. She could feel herself growing more and more sure of what she was doing and the groans of pleasure escaping from Melanie’s lips only gave her further encouragement. She breathed in Melanie’s smell, the smell of succulent strawberries mixed with honey. She took Melanie’s nipples in between her teeth and sucked on them. She loved the way they shrivelled up into little buds. She wondered what her breast milk would taste like. Would she like it or would she not? She wanted to show Melanie her love by giving her every bit of pleasure that she could. She wanted to show not just tell Melanie how beautiful she was. She wanted to give her what she had given no other girl-or guy for that matter.

I am yours and yours only.

When Rebecca started fingering Melanie and eating her out it only felt natural to her, like something that she was meant to do. She loved how Melanie’s fingers entwined through her hair, her body now slick with sweat.

Oh God,” Melanie moaned, her back arching up off the floor. “It feels so good I almost can’t stand it...

Rebecca forced herself not to smile or say anything naughty but to keep going. She loved how silky and wet Melanie was inside. She reached in between her own legs with one hand and started to finger herself. With each bob of her head Melanie moaned her arms going everywhere. She touched her stomacha and then raised them over her head and then ran them through her hair.

“Oh my God!” Melanie cried as Rebecca picked up the pace. “Yes, yes, oh yessssss! Ahhhhhh….

Just seconds away Rebecca joined her in blissful pleasure, her lips parted, her eyes sealed shut. They laid in each other’s arms, sweaty and warm.

“That...that was amazing,” Melanie panted.

“Really?” Rebecca felt herself relax. She was more relieved than anything. “That’s good because I was a little worried.”

“Why? That was like five stars. Hell that was more than five stars. I didn’t know you could be so wild.”

Rebecca nervously twined her hair around her index finger. “I’ve never topped a girl before. That’s what I did was top, right?”

Melanie sat up. “Really? That was your first time? Are you sure? I only ask because what you did you did like a pro. I don’t even know what you did I just know that it felt so good it was almost painful.” She took Rebecca’s hands in both of hers. “That just makes what you did more special. The fact that you had the confidence to do something that you never did before. The fact that you showed me how much you loved me. Because showing how much you love someone isn’t always just telling someone how much you love them or buying them a nice boquet of flowers. Sometimes you show it through pleasure, by showing that person that vulnerable side of yourself that you typically don’t let people see. Does that make sense?”

“I guess.”

“I will cherish this moment. I will cherish any moment we have together.”

“I will too,” Rebecca said. “I love you. I love you so much that sometimes I feel like I’m suffocating.”

Melanie smiled. “I know the feeling. Because when I look at you I feel the same way. I love you too, Rebecca.”

 

 

 

2017 Valentine Davis
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I loved everything about this chapter; but the whole time a little warning bell in the back of my head kept going off about Dimitri or his parents; not sure why... 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..