Jump to content
    vanalas
  • Author
  • 20,723 Words
  • 1,445 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
Comments, critiques and tips are warmly welcome.

Destined Hearts - 11. Chapter 11: A turn of events.

Antonio raised his face to realize that everyone at the set was watching the two of them with lovely smiles on their faces. They were admiring them, especially the ladies that had their hands on their chests, looking like they were having difficulties in breathing.

"Pra..." He slowly moved his hands away. "Praveen, what do you think you're doing? Stop your drama."

But all Praveen did was hold him even tighter. What the hell was going on, he thought as he smiled at everyone nervously. The boy was embarrassing him and he didn't appreciate it.

"Hey!"

He used his hands and ripped Praveen from his body. When he stared at him, he saw real tears. Something was wrong with Praveen because there was no way he'd have shed tears in front of Antonio without a very good reason. It got Antonio worried.

"What's wrong?" Antonio asked as he quickly got a handkerchief from his pocket. "You don't look so good crying?"

Praveen chuckled through his tears, failing to believe that Antonio was well and alive. They'd been lying to him after all.

"You're here. I thought..."

"You thought what?" He gestured with his head, still in shock. "You thought I wasn't gonna appear at my music video. Are you crazy?" He brought his hand up and started rubbing Praveen's tears without even realizing he was doing it. Praveen's eyes had hypnotized him and he couldn't move away. He didn't even know if he wanted to.

Praveen shook his head. "It's just that... I thought you were somewhere else."

"Crazy four eyes." Though he said that, it was jokingly and Praveen even smiled. "You shouldn't have taken your glasses off."

Where Bruce stood, he felt like he was standing on hot coals as it got hotter and hotter until he started burning... In anger. His eyes, face, and his entire being turned red from all the anger that took control of him at that time. He could feel it travel to his brain. His jaws were shaking terribly and his body did too. His entire being felt like it was about to melt.

He was staring at Praveen and Antonio, wanting to go and separate them. But he felt like something was preventing him from going there, something really powerful. His plans had been completely ruined. That wasn't how he had planned it.

"Fuck..." He groaned, furiously turning to leave the scene.

"Bruce?" Andrea took a glance at her brother and Praveen and then followed her friend. "Wait!"

Meanwhile, Praveen had already taken the handkerchief from Antonio and he had dried his face. He was looking as handsome as ever but he was messy. He had ruined his makeup and his clothes too.

"What's wrong with you?" Antonio asked with his hand on his hip. Now that Praveen had calm down, he needed him to explain why he had done that. "Why were you acting like that?"

"Well..."

"Praveen received a phone call that you were in an accident and you were fighting for your life," Ethan spoke as he rushed to where they were standing.

"What?" Antonio was shocked. "I was in an accident? But I was never..."

"Exactly!" Ethan rubbed on Praveen's shoulder, making him feel shy. "Someone lied to him but for what?" He shrugged, shaking his head. "This was serious and it was good I arrived here just when he was coming out. I told him that you had just arrived here and that's why he was acting like that when he saw you."

Antonio couldn't believe a word of what Ethan had said to him. He just remained there, staring at Ethan without saying a word to him.

"Why would someone call you and tell you something so serious?"

Ethan smiled at Antonio before he told Praveen that he had to go and fix himself up so that they could start the shoot. Praveen nodded and then went to his room to have his makeup done and to change his clothes. He was still feeling nervous and scared. What the man had told him on the phone was pretty intense.

"Antonio!" Ethan said softly as soon as Praveen left. "Don't you think Bruce had something to do with this? I mean..."

"What?" Antonio gasped, shocked at what his friend had just suggested. "Are you being serious? Why would Bruce do that? What would he stand to gain from that?"

"A shoot with you again," Ethan said with a stern look. "We're talking about Bruce here. That guy can do anything just to..."

"Ethan, please stop." Antonio was getting angry. He wasn't gonna let anyone speak ill of his boyfriend. "I won't allow you to bring Bruce into this, okay? He's already hurt by all this and..."

"Exactly!" Ethan said, equally raising his voice. "Bruce is mad because you wouldn't have him on this video. Don't you think maybe..."

"Ethan, please..." He slightly closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "I don't wanna have any problems with you right now. Leave Bruce out of this. There's no way he'd play with my life like that. He loves me too much. Instead of accusing an innocent guy who's at home, you should be finding out who had called Praveen."

Ethan was really hurt. He couldn't believe the guy standing in front of him was his best friend. He was a little disappointed too because he hadn't expected that from him.

"I got Praveen's phone and tried to call the number but it was unavailable." Then he sighed and stared at his best friend, shaking his head. "You owe that boy his protection because you're his husband. If anything had happened to him because of you, how would you have lived with yourself?"

He gave a sheepish smile and left to go and prepare for something important.

Antonio on the other hand remained there standing like a statue, staring at his friend as he left. His words remained ringing in his head like they were on repeat mode. He felt sorry for speaking to his friend in such a rude manner and even cursed himself for that.

"Would Bruce do this?" He thought, his hands passing through his hair. "But why would he do that? I just thank God Praveen wasn't hurt or anything."

Then his mind shifted to Praveen and he started thinking about why the boy would almost risk his life to go and save his life. There was something deep in his heart that was telling him something that he was denying and he didn't even want to accept.

Shaking his head, he quickly picked up his phone and went to talk to some of the crew members.

***

"How dare you?" Bruce barked, furiously screaming at the men in front of him. "I gave you a simple instruction, one!" He raised his finger, his face getting redder.

The three men were looking at him without uttering a word. They were all dressed in black because they were thugs, dirty thugs from a village that he had hired to carry out his dirty job. Now they had failed and he was really mad.

The men looked scary, muscular, and huge. He didn't fear them because he had hired them.

"And what the fuck did you do?" He stamped his foot on the ground, making the men take a step back. "You completely failed because you're all failures."

"But sir," The tall huge man complained, swallowing his saliva. "You told us to call him, tell him his husband was dying and we did that. How did we fail?"

"Really?" Bruce chuckled bitterly, folding his arms on his chest. "What the fuck do you call that? That's a victory to you? No wonder you have no money at all because you mistake failure for victory and you're gonna be suffering for the rest of..."

"Now that's enough sir." The man said rudely in a loud, deep manly voice. "We've already done our job. If this job was that easy then why didn't you do it yourself? Now, pay us for..."

"Excuse me!" Andrea chimed in, walking furiously towards them. "Why should we pay you when you failed to do a simple job?"

"Well, ma'am," He paused, opening his arms. "We did our job and..."

"Well, sweetheart..." She chuckled, raising her eyebrows. "...you're not getting a penny because you couldn't do a simple job. Now we're gonna have to pay someone else to do your job for you so toodle-oo!" She winked, smiling like an evil queen from a fairytale.

"Ma'am..." The man laughed, getting closer to both Andrea and Bruce. "...it's fine. Don't pay us. But I promise you..." He warned, pointing at Andrea with an evil grin. "...I know who you are and I am gonna go to your brother and tell him everything that you had hired us to do so don't play with me."

Both Andrea and Bruce lost the smiles on their faces, replaced by frowns. Their hearts sounded like washing machines and their breaths became harsh. They looked at each other before they looked at the man.

"Are you threatening us?" Bruce asked.

"Threats? No!" The man shrugged, shaking his head. "Why would I threaten you? I am promising you because I know where your brother is. He's shooting a music video and it's not far from here?"

Andrea was scared but she knew she was smarter than the men that were in that building. She just had to act smart and everything was gonna be okay.

With a confident smile, she folded her arms on her chest. "And what makes you think he'll believe you over us? I am related to him, you know."

The man laughed in a deep voice that scared Andrea to the core.

"Then how did I know that they received a call that labeled him hurt and on his death bed?" The man gave an evil grin. Andrea lost her smile and confidence. "I will also tell them that you ordered the boy raped and hurt as well so madam, it's better if you cooperate otherwise..." He didn't need to finish the sentence because the two of them got it clear.

Bruce was now really scared. He glanced at Andrea, feeling like his world was gonna crush.

"Andrea, what are we gonna do?"

Andrea groaned, got a bundle of dollars from her bag and furious threw it at the man. The man got the money, smelt it, and smiled like he'd won a lottery.

"I am glad we understood each other." He warned then smiling at the end. "It was nice doing business with you and if you need our services..." He gestured with his hand. "...I am just a phone call away."

With those words, the man left with his two gang members laughing at the top of his voice.

"Son of a bitch!" Andrea cursed, angrily kicking a stone from the ground.

"What are we gonna do now?" Bruce shuddered, acting like he was being chased by armed robbers. "Our plan didn't work."

Andrea was quiet. She was thinking of something, how Praveen kept on getting lucky.

"Andrea!" He screamed, getting an ugly look from her. "Please, say something. The shoot has probably already started and we... we have to do..."

"Nothing!" Andrea hollered, looking at his friend.

"What?"

"You heard me!" She was being rude. "Right now, they probably suspect something's up. If you and I decide to do something to Praveen again or even the shoot, I am sure that they won't even have to look much. We'll be... I mean, you'll be the first suspect and once they find out the truth, you can kiss Antonio goodbye."

Bruce knew Andrea was right but...

"But we can't just..."

"It's just a music video." She said in between clenched teeth. "It's not like Praveen and my brother are gonna have sex after. Chill!" She rolled her eyes. "Let's just focus on the grand plan. If we continue getting worked up because of petty issues, we're gonna lose this war. Come on!"

Andrea started walking out of the building like she was on the runway. Bruce on the other hand just remained standing feeling like crying. He couldn't believe his plan had failed and now Praveen and Antonio were gonna appear in a music video together. He felt like pulling his hair out.

"You're lucky this time Praveen." He said, rubbing his tears. "You can have your moment but I promise, you'll pay for this."

***

"Welcome to my home..." Santiago hollered, opened his arms as he slowly spanned. "...you're welcome, welcome... Welcome..."

Praveen chuckled, looking all around the grand mansion. It was super huge, though not like theirs. It was classy with white and golden decors, a chandelier, a double staircase that led upstairs, and a cozy living room with the whitest couches Praveen had ever seen and a huge golden table in the middle. It seemed really huge for a man that didn't have a huge family.

But Praveen was impressed by the elegancy of it all. It sparkled and he felt out of place, just like he had felt the first time he'd stepped his foot into Antonio's mansion. He couldn't stop looking around.

"Do you like it?"

"Like it?" He was still looking around. "I swear to you that I love it."

"I am humbled!" He slowly bowed, chuckling in the process.

Then he held Praveen's hand sweetly, pulling him closer. He looked deep in his eyes and licked his lips sensually, smiling like he was going crazy. He had no idea why Praveen gave him a different feeling, something that he had never felt before.

"Come on, mi senor..." He kissed his hand, making Praveen's eyes to water. "I will show you all around my house before I prepare for you a wonderful meal."

"You?" Praveen was laughing at the top of his lungs. "Cook? Really?"

"Hmm..." He tightened his grip on Praveen's hand. "Do I detect doubt in your voice, Mr. Praveen?" He slowly rubbed on his temple.

"And until I taste your food, Mr. Santiago..." He replied pointing at him. "I won't believe that someone as rich and elegant as you can cook."

"Okay then, get ready to be surprised."

Both of them laughed and left to explore the huge mansion.

Praveen had become so comfortable around Santiago, really comfortable that they even joked around each other. He'd never met a person as lively as Santiago. He felt like he could tell him anything, even his secrets, and the man wouldn't tell anyone.

It had been over a week since Praveen and Antonio's video shoot and it had been a really busy and tiresome week. He was glad it was over because he didn't know if he would have taken another moment of being so close to Antonio. It had been giving him strange sensations. That week had been the longest they'd stayed with each other and being so close. He'd enjoyed it because Antonio had not been rude to him but rather sweet and the guy had been joking too.

Anyway, he was just glad it was over.

Praveen explored the house with Santiago and it was huge. There was no room that he saw in that house that he wasn't impressed by. But the most gorgeous one was Santiago's room. It looked like a king's room with a huge bed, a huge 3 in 1 bathroom, a walk-in closet for shoes and another for clothes. He was impressed.

They stayed in Santiago's room, talking before they decided to go to the kitchen where Praveen got impressed once again by Santiago's culinary skills. The guy was talented.

He cooked macaroni cheese with chicken nuggets and rice with sauce. It was delicious and Praveen enjoyed it a whole lot. He couldn't believe that someone as rich as Santiago could cook something so delicious. He always thought they had cooks at their houses that spoilt them. Now he had even more respect for the man.

"Alright," Santiago said, patting on Praveen's shoulder. "I left the car keys in the room. Let me quickly rush there and go get them. Will you be okay here?"

"Sure!" He nodded.

The man smiled and run upstairs, leaving Praveen alone in the living room. He started moving around, admiring the wonderful decors there. In a little while, Santiago was gonna be married and he wasn't gonna be living alone in that huge mansion anymore. Andrea was gonna be there to keep him company. He felt really happy for Santiago and Andrea but deep down, he was not at peace. He still wondered if Andrea was gonna make Santiago happy.

He was still in thought when he heard someone clear his voice and didn't even need to guess because he knew that it was Santiago.

"Finally done with..."

But when he turned, his mouth froze and so did his entire body. It was Santiago but a handsome, muscular, well-built tall guy standing in front of him. He had a cute round face, a well-built body like an athlete, and a smile like that of an angel, or so Praveen thought.

He was dressed in a dark gray designer's suit with a pink shirt and light gray shoes. He had hair that was short on the sides and long in the middle but was pitch black. Seeing him smile, Praveen couldn't help but smile himself.

"Hello..." He greeted in a nervous tone.

"Hi!" He was still smiling and his voice was deep. "You're beautiful."

"Err..." Praveen took a glance towards the staircase but there was no sign of Santiago anywhere. "Thanks a lot but..."

"Logan!" He said, extending his hand forward. "My name is Logan and I happen to be Santiago's elder brother."

Praveen gasped, smiling even brighter. "Oh!" He shook the man's hand nervously. "Nice to meet you, sir."

"Sir?" The man's eyes widened. "You're making me feel older than my age. You can call me Logan, besides, we're soon going to be family." He laughed.

"Yeah," Praveen scratched his head. "Well, it's nice to meet you, si... Logan."

Logan laughed at the top of his voice. He was a really happy man, especially since his brother was getting married before him. He had no idea how to express his happiness.

"My pleasure!" Logan finally let go of Praveen's hand. "But tell me," He asked, folding his arms on his chest but he was still wearing that smile on his face. "How did my brother land someone like you? Must have taken him months before you finally agreed, right?"

Praveen's eyes widened as his mouth gaped. "Oh no," He shook his head. "You've mistaken this, Logan. I am not the one Santiago is marrying."

Praveen watched as Logan's smile faded, replaced by a huge frown. He had no idea why Logan's happy face went away. He was just hoping that he hadn't said anything wrong to Logan.

"What?" Logan gasped, still frowning. "I thought you were his fiancé. He told me that he had met someone really special and..."

"Logan!" Santiago came rushing down the stairs, feeling his heart pounding in his chest. Reaching down the stairs, he gave him a quick hug and smiled brightly at him. "You've finally arrived. I thought you weren't gonna be here until late evening."

But his brother's eyes were still on Praveen who was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"Bro, I was just speaking to him and he..."

"Yeah, I heard." He quickly chimed in. "Praveen is my fiancé's brother in law. She's a good girl and I'll introduce you to her tomorrow morning. Praveen is married to Antonio Gonzalez, the famous musician."

Santiago was feeling like he'd just escaped a wildfire. He had been talking a lot about Praveen that he hadn't even had the time to explain to his brother who he was marrying. He had told him that it was gonna be a surprise. Now his brother was thinking it was Praveen.

"Oh..." His smile came back. "I am sorry, Praveen." He apologized. "I thought it was you."

"It's okay." Praveen gave him the same kind of gesture. "Don't worry about it."

"Bro, I was just taking him back. We'll see you later."

The two brothers hugged once more before Praveen and Santiago left.

***

Two weeks later
*

'Even if the moonlight shut down, your love for me would still shine brighter.

My life has changed, taken another turn since the day I found you.

Now I am walking on sunshine, breathing in your love,

Your love is intoxicating and whenever I am with you, I feel complete.

Now let me show you how much I love you,

Take me higher than I ever could.

Baby take me slowly as we dance under the moonlight.

Take me slowly as we dance in the ocean, slow as we move all around the bedroom, slow as I kiss your lips and hold you in my arms."
The song was playing... The video was playing on the huge T.V screen which made everyone's eyes to be glued there. The beat, the rhythm, the lyrics, the concept, and the video itself was to die for. It was more than anyone had ever expected it to be. It was romantic and heartwarming.

Finally! The video everyone had been waiting for had finally come and it was hotter than anyone had ever expected. The video was too good. Everyone was in the living room at the edge of their couches with their eyes on the TV, even Andrea and Bruce were also there.

Antonio and Praveen were dancing on the video playing and they looked really cute. Antonio had his arm tightly wrapped around Praveen's waist. His other hand was holding Praveen's leg up while he stared into his face like he wanted to devour him.

The way they stared at each other, with so much love that it made granny and Emilia cry. The chemistry they portrayed on set was nothing like anyone had ever seen before. Their closeness, the rhythm with which they breathed, and their body language.

Then suddenly, Praveen shyly moved away from Antonio but was pulled back again into a warm embrace with Antonio behind him and his arms tightly wrapped around him. He sensually kissed his neck but Praveen turned and was now facing Antonio.

Antonio's head started getting closer to Praveen's lips, his eyes almost closing as Praveen gave a killer smile.

Where Bruce was watching, he felt his seat get hotter and he felt like someone was pricking him with hot needles. Tears built in his eyes as his heart started racing. He couldn't believe Antonio was about to kiss Praveen. It hurt a lot...

But just when Antonio's lips were touching Praveen's, Praveen quickly put his hand on Antonio's lip, getting away from him. Then he ran away, leaving Antonio smiling and then singing...

'Why does it always have to be this way?' He sang, smiling as his eyes shone with love. 'Why can't I get enough of you each time we are together?'

The scene switched to a beautiful beach where Praveen is talking to models and Antonio is holding a camera but staring at Praveen like he had seen an angel. Praveen was putting on a dark blue T-shirt with white shorts and slippers on his feet.

His hair was just loose and he looked like an angel. He sat on a small chair, instructing the models on how to pose. Antonio smiled and started taking pictures of Praveen instead, staring at him nonstop. Then it switched to where they were chasing each other on the beach and to where Antonio was lying on the sand with Praveen on top of him. He had his hands on his waist, holding him tightly.

The video continued playing to several scenes where Antonio and Praveen played romantically, holding each other and teasing each other lovingly. They played in the bedroom and a romantic scene where both of them were in the hot tub with Praveen between Antonio's legs and Antonio holding him tightly while kissing his neck.

The video ended with Praveen reaching his hotel and Antonio trying to kiss his lips but Praveen stopped him and kissed his cheeks as well.

"You're gonna have to work for that," Praveen said with a sexy wink, slowly turning to enter his hotel.

Antonio remained standing there, scratching his head and watching the gorgeous beauty as he walked inside, rocking Antonio's heart.

"Until then, mi Hermosa."

He winked and the video ended.

As soon as it did, everyone started clapping hard. That everyone being granny, Eduardo, Emilia, Celine, Ethan, and some housemaids that had been watching with them. They clapped hard while the three villains in the house just stared at Praveen with jealous in their eyes and evil plans in their minds. He had to leave.

"Wow! You guys are the best." Emilia said as she rubbed her tears. "Do you know how happy this makes me?"

Antonio scratched his head, taking a deep sigh. He had had the hardest week ever while shooting that video. He didn't just have to be around Praveen, he had to be close to him. It had been hard and there had been moments when he felt like he was gonna make a mistake. But he was glad he pulled through. One thing though that he couldn't deny was the fact that he had enjoyed shooting that video more than he had enjoyed any of his videos. It had been epic.

"We just had to do our best, mother." He looked at Praveen, smiling brightly. Unfortunately, the boy didn't see his smile. "But I think it's because I had the best model they could ever find out there."

Suddenly, he did something that shocked Praveen. He took his hand in front of everyone, rubbed on it sweetly, and smiled brightly. When Praveen raised his face, it was to be captured by a smile so bright that it melted his heart.

His heart started racing as his body felt cold, except for the area where Antonio was holding him. He couldn't believe what he was hearing from Antonio. Somehow, he wanted to believe that Antonio was just pretending. But from that smile on his face, he knew that he might have been telling the truth.

"Thank you so much for making my three videos a success."

Praveen blushed, feeling nervous. "I just had to do my best. It was you that did the hard work."

"Well, in my opinion," Ethan enthused, getting up quickly from the couch, looking at both of them with a tablet in his hand. "You both did a very wonderful job by taking this video higher. Do you know that..." He started scrolling down on his tablet. "...this video has topped the charts not only in our country but 73 other countries. Your fans are going crazy and they're asking for more. Your chemistry with Praveen on set was wonderful and I as your manager and your best has decided to grant your fans what they want."

"What do you mean?" Andrea asked, feeling her heart race. For some reason, she knew that what Ethan was gonna say was gonna be nothing but bad news for her and Bruce.

"What I mean is that, for the album cover and all the posters, we're gonna use Prantonio's photo to raise his image to higher grounds."

"Prantonio, what?" Andrea was confused.

"Oh!" Ethan chuckled nervously, looking at her with a smile. "It's a name we have found for Praveen and Antonio, a combination."

Andrea's heart sank. She wanted to say something but she felt her tongue get heavy and just looked at Bruce, seeing his heartbreaking.

Ethan sighed, shaking his head. "Anyway, the fans have been suggesting it and I think it's good for the market."

"I agree." Granny nodded, staring at her grandson. "This will be good for business. We always have to give our fans what they want, right?"

"Right!" Eduardo nodded. "That's the truth."

They all laughed, except for Andrea and Bruce and of course, Emma who had suddenly become speechless. She didn't find fault in the video that Praveen and Antonio had made but she didn't just like Praveen. He had ruined the video for her and she wasn't gonna let it go. He was gonna pay sooner or later.

The rest of the family members started talking happily, telling Antonio just how proud they were of him for making such a great achievement. Antonio sat with his family, talking to them and appreciating them for their support.

Where Praveen was standing, he was watching the lovely scene before him. He couldn't help but smile although... his eyes weren't really on everyone there. They were on Antonio only. The way Antonio was smiling... the way he was staring at everyone there... The way his lips moved as he talked... the way he moved his hands. He couldn't understand what was going on with him.

His heart was racing and he couldn't help but go down memory lane as he stared at Antonio. He remembered how close he had been to Antonio... The way he had been holding him close to his body... The way he had been smiling at him... The way he had been dancing with him and although Praveen had no idea about dancing, Antonio had helped him and made things easier for him.

When he remembered the time their lips had touched, he felt a shiver go down his spine and he couldn't help but bite his lip. Shit! There was a tingly sensation that was making him feel nervous. He knew he had to calm down because there was no way he was gonna let what he was feeling control him. It had just been a onetime thing and now they were back to their normal lives. Antonio had probably felt disgusted by it... But if only he knew what had been going on.

"He's cute, isn't he?" He was gotten out of his thoughts when he heard a voice. It was Bruce and Praveen didn't even bother staring at him.

"Better take a very good look at him because that's all you'll ever get." He laughed, mocking the boy. "Don't think that just because you did a video with him, you've now grown wings. I will clip them, cut them off, and throw you back to the ground where you belong."

With that warning, Bruce quickly turned and left the living room. There was no way he was gonna stay there. He was followed by Andrea who had also felt suffocated. But Praveen didn't feel threatened. He just stood there, still smiling and feeling happy.

***

"This is the room, sir." The handsome butler said with a smile, pointing to the closed door. "You can go in. It's the door on the right."

"Thank you so much," Santiago said with a smile on his face.

He was pressed and wanted a release, especially after having so many drinks downstairs. He had known that having so many drinks had been a bad idea and now he was badly in need of a release. He felt like his bladder was gonna burst if he didn't pee.

Quickly opening the door, he rushed inside and didn't even bother to check the room. He just went straight to the door he was instructed to open and felt alive when he saw the toilet. He didn't even take a second and he started taking a leak and when it finally came out, he breathed in deeply, closing his eyes.

He finished his business, washed his hand, and got out of the bathroom. Santiago was getting out of the bathroom without even seeing when he was going. Suddenly, he bumped hard into someone and before he even knew what he was doing, they both fell to the ground with him being on top of that person.

"Oh my God," He gasped. "I am so sorry."

When he looked into the face of the person, his heart nearly missed a beat as he felt suddenly hot. His eyes almost widened and then... he didn't know what he felt.

"Praveen!" He gasped, getting lost in his eyes. "I... I am sorry."

To say Praveen was surprised would be an understatement. First, he hadn't expected Santiago to be in his room and not even in the house. He was surprised and he felt frozen. He couldn't move. And it wasn't because of that weight on top of him, it was because he was shocked.

"Santiago, what... what are you doing here?" His voice sounded a bit hoarse.

"Geez!" Santiago slowly got up, helping Praveen up as well. "Can you please forgive me, I had no idea that you were coming here?"

He wasn't familiar with the house. No one had given him a tour of the house.

"What are you saying?" Praveen asked, folding his arms on his chest. "This is Antonio and my room and I was surprised that you were here. I mean..."

"Oh my God," Santiago felt his heart race. He felt a bit ashamed. "I just came to take a leak and I had no idea this was your room. The guy that had shown me didn't say anything to me, otherwise, I wouldn't have come here. I am sorry, Praveen. I am truly..."

"Will you please shut up?" Praveen laughed, hitting Santiago jokingly on the chest. "I am not complaining. I had no idea you had come to the house and I also had no idea that you would be in my room."

"Yeah!" He scratched his head, feeling a bit shy. "I know I should have informed you. But..." He cleared his throat, staring into Praveen's eyes with a smile. "...I came to pick Andrea up. With the engagement coming up, there's a lot to do, like shopping and just spending more time."

"Oh..." Praveen chuckled nervously. "Well then, you should run along. She's probably waiting for you and you wouldn't wanna keep a lady waiting. It's kinda rude."

"But I wanted to ask something and..."

"Not in here and not at such a time," Praveen complained. "I will see you later, okay? Bye!"

Santiago chuckled, raising his eyebrow. He was feeling really happy and nervous at the same time. "Alright!" He simply gave up. "I will see you sooner than you think."

"Go!" Praveen pointed towards the door.

Santiago chuckled and then gave Praveen a quick kiss on the cheek before he hurriedly left. Praveen watched as Santiago left with a smile on his face and he couldn't help but smile too. Things had been great for him for almost a week since the video had come out and was still topping the charts all over the world. All the three videos were a hit, and Praveen and Antonio had a romantic picture on the billboard which of course, Bruce had thrown a tantrum on.

Antonio had been a bit nice to him and just a few days back, he had even brought him ice cream although he had teased him about it.

Now all Praveen was praying for was just for the wedding to go smoothly for a happy soul like Santiago. He knew he had a lot of work to do for the engagement and also the wedding. He was gonna do everything for the happiness of Santiago.

***

Praveen came out of the bathroom, toweling his hair. He had just come from taking a hot shower and now he was feeling cool and fresh. He was already dressed in a yellow designer's t-shirt, black skinny jeans and sandals on his feet that made him look simple. He had spectacles on and he was looking like a total nerd.

Coming into the room, he nearly screamed at what he saw. A not so dry towel on the floor, a comb on the bed... The room was looking messy and he couldn't remember leaving the room like that. It had been in perfect condition.

And if that had not been enough, Antonio was lying on the bed busy smiling on his phone, probably chatting with his boyfriend. But he didn't care. He took a deep breath, put his towel where it was supposed to be, and started picking the things on the floor.

"Unbelievable!" He groaned, eyeing the guy like he wanted to throw him those things. "You're like a kid sometimes, Antonio. You're always leaving things lying around. I don't just understand the reason why you can't just be putting things where you found them before you used them. How hard can it be?"

"What's the need?" Antonio answered without even looking at Praveen. He was chatting with Bruce and he was in a good mood. "I have you to clean up after I leave them lying around."

"Really?" Praveen raised his head, chuckling to himself. "Anyway, I don't expect to hear anything better from you. You're such a lazy guy."

Hearing what Praveen had just said, Antonio jumped out of the bed and went straight to him. He stood still with his hands on his hips, shaking his head. Then out of the blue, he burst into laughter.

"I want an apology for that." He laughed. "Would a lazy guy release a video and it stays on top up to date? I worked hard, day, and night for..."

"Excuse me..." Praveen chimed in, laughing in mock. "I was also in that video too."

"But you were not singing." He mocked. "I did the hard job while you just helped the easy part." He got closer to Praveen, staring into his eyes. "I think I deserve some rest after that. I don't need to do such small jobs because I am a star."

He laughed when Praveen's mouth gaped. Praveen couldn't believe he'd just heard that from Antonio. He shook his head, threw the things he had on the bed, and gave Antonio a stern look. But before he could say anything...

"It seems all husbands always have the same attitude." A voice was heard.

Both Antonio and Praveen looked and saw granny coming in slowly, staring at the both of them. She came and stood in front of them, staring at them with a serious look.

"They all seem to think we owe them something."

"Granny!" Antonio chuckled nervously. "How long have you been standing there?"

"Long enough!" She said as if she didn't care. "Long enough to hear everything you said." Then she looked at Praveen. "Dear, all husbands think the same. They think we're just there to clean up after them. I also heard the same from his grandfather and his father."

Antonio scratched his head, giving his granny puppy eyes. When Praveen saw this, he laughed inwardly. Antonio seemed lovely when he was looking at his granny.

"Anyway," She chuckled. "That's not why I came here."

"Really?" Antonio frowned a bit. "I hope there's no problem."

"Not at all." She said assuredly, rubbing on his shoulder. "It's just that you have to go and get your grandmother from the village for Andrea's engagement."

"Grandma Katy!" Antonio gasped, his eyes widening.

Katy was granny's younger sister and Antonio knew just how crazy she was. She was a very religious woman, well mannered, charitable, very nice, honest and loving but crazy. She used to tease him at every chance she got. He was no even wondering why she hadn't attended his wedding because she would have made some kinda drama at his wedding.

Praveen on the other hand was confused and a bit nervous. He was gonna meet another family member, someone he had no idea of. What if she was gonna hate him like Andrea and Emma, he thought as he started playing with his nails? That was gonna be hell for him because he knew just how grannies were, especially if they didn't like someone. But he was hoping for the best.

"Yes!" Granny nodded. "She called me this morning and she warned me that if I was gonna marry off her granddaughter without her as I did with you, she was gonna chop my neck off."

"What?" As he said, she was crazy. "But granny, why me? Shouldn't she come by bus or train or we can just..."

"No!" She chirped, shaking her head in disagreement. "She specifically said you have to go and pick her up or she's not coming. And she said you need to go there with your new groom."

Praveen's heart raced as he heard what granny had just said to him. He felt his knees get weak and his body get cold. He got really scared and nervous like he had a huge lump in his throat. He tried to talk but he couldn't do it.

Antonio took a glance at Praveen and sighed. "But granny, it's a seven-hour drive from the capital to that village and..."

"Then better start now." She chimed in, smiling at him like she was teasing him. "You don't wanna keep her waiting and Andrea's engagement party is in three days. She needs to be here by tomorrow evening so that we can perform some of the things together."

Somehow, Antonio was pissed. He had promised his boyfriend that they were gonna go on a date that evening and only a few hours were remaining. What was he gonna think, especially after telling him that he was gonna go to pick his granny with Praveen? Bruce had been hurt because of the music video and Antonio had promised him that they were gonna on a date that evening and spend the entire night together at his hotel. He had also planned on making love to him that evening.

"Hey!" Granny snapped her finger in his face, bringing him to reality. HE almost jumped up. "Are you okay? What are you thinking about?"

"Nothing!" He tried his best to smile, making her roll his eyes.

"Okay then, get prepared and I..." She turned and faced Praveen, smiling even brighter. "...dear can you come downstairs. I need us to make some prayers to the almighty for the journey you and your husband are about to take."

Praveen nodded but he was still nervous and she saw through him.

"And don't worry. My sister is crazy but I am sure she'll like on the first encounter." She promised. And when Praveen nodded, she tapped on his shoulder and left.

"Great!" Antonio hit his head with one hand on his hip. "People in this house know how to ruin my plans. I am sure you're happy." He faced Praveen, giving him an angry look. "This is your entire fault because I had plans to be with my boyfriend today."
Praveen couldn't take what Antonio was giving him. He wasn't gonna let him blame him for something that he had no idea of.

"Oh..." He looked at Antonio like he had said something bad. "...don't blame me for this because I am not excited to spend time with you either. This will probably be the worst seven hours of my life being with you. As if that shoot wasn't bad enough." He sighed, shaking his head.

Then he quickly left the room, leaving Antonio there alone and staring at him. Antonio felt a slow but sharp pain hit him right in the heart. He got hurt somehow and he couldn't deny that it was because of the words that Praveen had used.

Praveen had just told him that he regretted shooting that video with him, a moment that Antonio had appreciated. It was painful and he got angry to some extent.

With a hiss, he picked up his phone to call his boyfriend but it was unavailable. He tried again but it was still unavailable.

"Great!" He threw the phone on the bed. "As if I am not having enough problems with Bruce."

But he couldn't do anything. He had no choice but to go and pick his grandmother in the next town by car. He groaned angrily and went to get changed for the journey.

***

Antonio slowly and carefully stepped on the breaks to reduce the speed of the car because he didn't wanna run into anything since it had been long since he had driven along that route. He had been driven the time he had used it. Now he had to be careful. It was dangerous to speed on a road that he wasn't that familiar with.

He was dressed in a beautiful white designer's shirt that was halfway buttoned-up, a dark blue designer's trousers, and black shoes on feet. He had a band around his head which made him look sexy.

He had spoken a word to Praveen since they had left the mansion because he had been too busy thinking about his boyfriend and how he was gonna feel. That and because by the time he had come back to his senses, he had found Praveen fast asleep. He had been sleeping for as long as he could remember.

Antonio had been driving for over 4 hours and he knew he still had three hours or more due to the speed at which he was driving. He had stopped during the way to get some food and water but Praveen had still been sleeping right there next to him.

He took a glance over his shoulder and saw the boy sleeping beautifully and soundless. Antonio couldn't deny the fact that Praveen was looking handsome in his sleep.

He was wearing a purple t-shirt that made him look cute, a black designer's skinny jeans that showed his marvelous body, and yellow snickers on his feet. He had his hair tied into a ponytail and though he was putting on glasses, he still looked cute. He also had a scarf wrapped around his neck.

Antonio was so caught in his beauty that he didn't even realize he was smiling. The thing that got him out of that smile was the gorgeous groan from Praveen. He was waking up. Antonio quickly shook his head and concentrated on driving. Praveen might have been looking beautiful but Bruce was still the most beautiful to him.

Praveen yawned, stretching his arms widely. When he slowly opened his eyes, he realized that it was already dark. He quickly took a glance at his phone and realized that it was just 6:30 pm. At that time, it wasn't supposed to be that dark.

He took a glance out the window and just realized that the whole sky was filled with dark clouds. He was just hoping that they were almost near the town, otherwise it looked like it was about to rain heavily.

"Are we there yet?" Praveen asked, looking at his husband. "It has gotten dark."

"Oh..." Antonio chuckled, his mind still focused on driving. "Are we there yet? Welcome back, Prince. Is there anything that you would like your servant to give you?"

Praveen rolled his eyes. "Are you serious, Antonio? This is no time to joke around. I haven't been to this place and..."

"Then why don't you drive?" He laughed. "Perhaps I have no idea where I am going."

"Really?" He sighed. "You're impossible. I am just worried because..."

"Do you ever have happy thoughts?" Antonio asked with a stern look. "Nothing is gonna happen, okay. At least, nothing worse than being with you."

"Excuse me!" Praveen gasped, his eyes widening. "Don't blame me for your misfortunes. Both of us had found ourselves in this situation and I am not exactly happy being with you."

"That makes the two of us. Only God knows what Bruce is thinking of me right now. It was supposed to be a great night for me but because of you..."

"Yeah, right." Praveen sighed, folding his arms on his chest. "Because of me, you're stuck on the road with me. I get it. I have heard that a lot today. I wonder why I woke up."

"Makes me wonder too. I was enjoying the ride until you woke up."

Praveen just looked at Antonio, shaking his head. There was no way he was gonna be arguing with him the entire journey because he didn't have the strength. So he just decided to keep quiet and think happy thoughts the entire journey.

It was barely thirty seconds of quietness when lightning suddenly split the sky, making it seem like it was daylight. Praveen's heart pounded harshly and in shock, he quickly moved and gripped Antonio's arm, burying his head there.

Praveen was afraid of lightning more than anything. It had always given him chills ever since he was very young and it was no exception that he was now with Antonio. He just buried his head there, breathing in Antonio's expensive, strong cologne.

Antonio on the other hand was shocked when he felt Praveen's strong grip on his arm. He quickly looked at him, seeing his head buried on his arm. He could feel his hot breath and at first, he thought he found it rather cute and amusing and he also smiled.

But suddenly, he came back to his senses and furiously released Praveen's grip from his arm. Praveen slowly raised his head only to stare into Antonio's beautiful eyes. Then he took a glance at the sky and felt at peace when there was no more lightning. But it looked like it was going to rain and heavily too.

"What do you think you're doing? Are you trying to kill us both?" He said, rather rudely.

"I am sorry." Praveen apologized. "It's just that I am afraid of..."

"Really?" Antonio laughed at the top of his voice, hitting at the driving wheel. "Who would have known? I wish that lightning had split on your head so that you could have stopped ruining my life."

Praveen couldn't believe what he was hearing. "I wish the same too. But this one's for you."

He rolled his eyes, leaned to the window, and just started looking out, hoping that the rain wasn't gonna be bad. There were already drizzles starting and Praveen was kinda scared and there was also an unfamiliar tingling sensation in his gut and he had no idea why he felt that way. He just prayed to the almighty to guide their way. After all, granny and he had prayed about this journey before they left. So what was to be worried about?

***

The wind was blowing terribly, blowing the curtains on all sides... Lightning split the sky every second and thunder was heard almost immediately... It was dark but with the way lightning was splitting the sky every second, one would have mistaken it for daylight.

There was a swooshing sound that sounded like someone was whistling at a distance. Things were falling to the floor, ornaments, and all the candles just went off.

Yet, here he was. Seated on the floor with his legs folded and his hands on each leg with his eyes completely shut. His hair together with his long beards was being blown away. He wasn't scared or anything.

He just kept on meditating, trying to listen to the almighty's call and his words. Things were scattered in the temple, but the idol of the almighty seemed to stand still, his eyes open and his hand stretched as if he was blessing his priest, giving him strength.

Then suddenly, the priest opened his eyes widely, staring at the almighty's statue.

"Who am I to disobey your words?" He said in a loud voice. "I am nothing but your servant. The boy has been your devotee and if this is what you want to happen then so be it."

He slowly stood up, got his staff, and just sighed, shaking his head. He looked really worried because of the vision he had just gotten. Something was gonna happen that night and not just that night, things were gonna happen, things that were gonna test Praveen’s faith.

"How long will you continue to test him?" He sighed, hitting the staff on the floor. "I hope you are ready, Praveen."

***

"Mother!" Emilia came rushing down the stairs, running to where granny was seated, reading a newspaper.

Emilia had a scarf wrapped around herself because it was so damn cold. She was really worried because the rain wasn't only heavy but it was windy as well. She knew very well that her son and her son in law had gone to the next town to pick up their grandmother and she was sure that they hadn't reached. She was bound to be worried.

"Emilia!" Granny put the newspaper down, removing her reading glasses. "What's wrong?"

"Mother, you know Antonio and Praveen left late this afternoon for the next town. It's raining heavily and I have been trying to reach them but their phones are off. It seems the storm has disrupted the network."

Granny looked at her daughter and smiled. "You don't have to be worried. The almighty will keep them safe. Praveen and I made some prayer this afternoon before they left. Don't get yourself worked up. They'll call when they reach there."

"But I am a mother." She complained, hitting on her head. "I am bound to be worried. My children are not here and..."

"Emilia, don't worry." She held her hand, making her sit. "I know how you feel. If it will make you feel better, why don't we make some prayers?"

"Yeah!" She nodded without wasting any time. "Please!"

Granny chuckled and both of them left the living room to go and make some prayers.

***

Praveen was leaning towards the window, still looking outside. He was thanking his lucky stars that they rain wasn't pouring, just the drizzles that made the window wet. They had been driving for almost an hour since he had woken up and they hadn't seen a single person or house. He was just hoping they were near because he was really bored and tired. He hadn't spoken to Antonio just like they had agreed they wouldn't.

Suddenly, the car gave a sharp jerk that got Praveen out of his thoughts. He raised his head, took a glance at Antonio, and prayed that nothing was wrong. He felt his heart begin to race but eventually stopped when everything seemed to be back to normal.

Then again, the car gave a few but sharp consecutive jerks that made Praveen's heart to pound deep in his chest. He put his hands on his thighs, gripping them tightly. He was now scared. He moved his eyes to his husband and when their eyes met, he saw nothing but worry on Antonio's face.

Okay, now he was panicking. He knew that something was wrong and that wasn't the place or the time for anything to go bad. He closed his eyes, started giving a prayer. But suddenly, the car gave the mother of all jerks that made Praveen grip his husband's arm.

Antonio on the other hand got scared when Praveen gripped his arm and the jerks weren't helping anything. He knew that if he didn't do anything, they were gonna land into an accident. So he did what any normal driver in his situation would have done. He slowed the car down and got off the road, stopping the car.

Praveen slowly opened his eyes when he felt the car stopped. He let go of Antonio, looking shyly at him. He wanted to ask him what the hell was going on but he was too scared to ask. Plus, he had no idea how Antonio was gonna answer him. He didn't wanna get insulted by him.

Antonio tore his eyes from Praveen, trying to start the car but it couldn't. He tried once again but it would look as if it had started and then stop all of a sudden. He tried severally but it wouldn't start. He knew from that time that they were really in trouble.

"Is there anything wrong?" Praveen shuddered, his voice breaking.

"Err... I don't know. It just won't start." He said as he opened the door only to be welcomed by the drizzles which were getting a bit worse.

As he closed the door, Praveen opened his side of the door and got out. Antonio switched on his phone torchlight and started inspecting the car, hoping that it wasn't worse. But everything seemed to be fine with the tires. He then popped the trunk open to go and check what was wrong. He was suspecting the battery but as soon as he tried to check it, his phone went off.

"What?" He tried to switch it on but it wouldn't. "Great!"

He shifted to Praveen. "Hey, can I use your phone torchlight?"

Praveen nodded and slipped his phone from his pocket but to his surprise, it was off. He couldn't switch it back on.

"Great!" He groaned, looking at his husband. "It's off."

"Shit!" Antonio swore, hitting his head. "How are we supposed to know what the problem is? It's so damn dark."

He went back to the car to check if there was a torchlight or something he could use to see what the problem was. But unfortunately for him, there was nothing there. He came back to Praveen but before he could tell him the bad news, lighting split in the sky making everywhere bright for a second followed by terrible thunder that made even Antonio scared.

Praveen had his ears covered and his eyes closed shut. He was breathing like he was being chased by a predator, his heart racing miles. When he felt a hand on his shoulder, he almost jumped.

He quickly opened his eyes and found Antonio looking at him, squeezing his shoulder. "Don't be scared. It's just lightning and I am here."

Praveen nodded. He felt a bit confident at Antonio's words and decided to trust.

All of a sudden, there was a strong wind that blew there, and almost immediately, really heavy rain started pouring. Shit! Now Praveen knew that things had gotten worse.

"Shit! The rain has started pouring and we need some shelter." Antonio had to shout just so that Praveen could hear him. "We need to keep warm."

"Yeah," Praveen said just as thunder roared, followed by lightning. He was scared and wet in a matter of seconds. "I see a house just over there." He pointed, making Antonio turn.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes!" He shouted at the top of his voice. "Maybe there's someone there that can help us. We can't stay in the car because of the storm."

"I think you're right. Let me lock the car."

Antonio locked the car quickly and both of them rushed quickly to the little house. Reaching there, they knocked and knocked but there was no answer. Antonio tried to push the door and it opened on its own. They looked at each other before they rushed inside, closing the wooden door.

They were drenched wet, really cold, and shivering too. The rain had made them wet all over and it was a cold night.

"Hello!" Antonio called in his deep manly voice. "Anyone here?"

But when there was light from lightning, they saw that there was no one there. The place seemed to be abandoned because there were piles of grass everywhere and some wood. It was just a single room and maybe someone had abandoned that place.

"I don't think there's anyone," Antonio said softly, rubbing his arms. "And it's really cold. We need to find some light otherwise, we won't see anything."

But before he had even thought of that, Praveen was already moving his hands on the shelf, trying to find something that would help them. His hands caught something, matches and he felt really happy. He lit one match stick and got even happier when he saw an oil lamp just nearby. He lit it up, making most of the place brighter.

Antonio was impressed by Praveen that he couldn't help but smile.

"Oh my God!" Praveen gasped, putting the lamp down and rushing to his husband. He took his hand, staring at it with worry on his face. "You're bleeding Antonio. How did you get hurt?"

"What?" Antonio had no idea he had gotten hurt. He quickly looked at his hand and saw blood there followed by a shot of pain. He had a cut on his left hand and it was blood. "I had no idea. It must have been from when I was opening the door."

"I need to bandage it with something." But what.

Praveen looked around but there was nothing that he could use. So he did what he thought was right. He ripped his scarf, got a piece, and carefully tied on Antonio's wound, preventing him from bleeding more.

As he did, Antonio kept on staring at him with a smile on his face. The way Praveen cared for him at times, no one had ever done that except for his mother and his granny. He was extremely happy. Maybe Praveen wasn't that bad after all.

"That should stop the bleeding," Praveen said, smiling happily. "Does it hurt that bad?"

Antonio couldn't utter a word. He just shook his head, his eyes still glued on the boy. "No! It doesn't hurt that bad now that you've taken care of it."

Praveen smiled shyly and sighed. "That lamp won't see us through the night. We need to make a fire."

Praveen started gathering some sticks and small wood that he found there. The entire place was made of wood and half of the room had iron sheets while half had grass. He knew that the smoke was gonna be able to escape and they were gonna be just fine.

While he did that, Antonio sat down on a pile of grass and just watched as Praveen put the grass and would together, making a small fire. He was really impressed and couldn't help but admire the boy. He seemed determined with what he was doing and just like he had said, the lamp went off.

When Praveen made the fire, he went to where Antonio was seated.

"You need to get warm. It's raining heavily and you might catch a cold."

Antonio gave a half-smile and moved towards the fire, starting to feel the warmth. But he knew that he was gonna continue feeling cold unless he took off his clothes. But then again, he didn't know if he wanted to get undressed in front of Praveen. But what was the big deal again?

He started with his shoes and socks. He took them off, putting them aside. His feet felt a bit numb. Then he took off slowly unbuttoned his shirt, revealing his hairy muscular, sexy chest. He carefully placed the shirt on the grass for it to dry and then unbuckled his belt, taking off his trouser too. He carefully placed it on the grass for it to dry too.

Now he was only in his black boxer brief, standing close to the fire with his hands stretched forward, rubbing them together to keep warm. His brief was also wet but there was no way he was gonna take it off and remain naked in front of Praveen. He wouldn't do it on his... Holy shit!

Antonio froze when he raised his head to look around and found a scene that captured his mind and his very soul. It was Praveen and God, Antonio's heart began racing almost instantly. His eyes widened as a warm sensation ran down his body, making him groan.

Praveen was standing just a distance away from him with his hair forward, rubbing on it with his torn scarf, trying to dry it. But he was not putting on his skinny jean. He was only wearing his t-shirt which didn't cover much.

Antonio couldn't help but watch. Praveen's legs were hairless, really gorgeous and he was putting on a gray brief that made him look sexy, especially with his feminine shape and gorgeous, smooth skin that made him look like an angel.

Antonio tried to look away... he did but the next second, he was staring again. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. The way Praveen had bent his head on one side, rubbing the scarf in his long wet hair that made him look like he was a model trying to seduce a client. He flipped his hair and Antonio lost his cool. He tried to close his eyes and opened them again but Praveen was still moving in slow motion.
"No!" He thought. "Stop looking, Antonio. Stop it!"

But his heart was telling him to continue looking. When Praveen took ahold of the hem of his t-shirt to rub his face, Antonio took a glance at his ass though in the boxer and he lost it. He felt a myriad of emotions hit him like a log and he took a step back.

Hunger, coldness, hotness, nervousness, fear, even lust. He felt a cold shiver run down his spine to his cock and he felt it start to rise. Praveen started rubbing his hair again and Antonio's heart caught fire, a fire that he couldn't put off.

He had no idea what was happening to him... He was trembling in fear... his heart was racing, pounding deep in his chest... his breaths were really quick and harsh like he was in heat and his body was both cold and hot. Antonio had no idea when he had started moving towards Praveen or when he had reached there.

By the time he was realizing it, his trembling hands were moving towards Praveen's waist as he stared at his neck like he was dying to sink his teeth there. Fear had taken control of him mixed with lust such that he couldn't think straight. His cock was semi-hard and he was starting to leak. He wanted to run away but he was not in control of his body anymore. Something really powerful had taken control of his body.

Antonio wanted to retract his hands but too late, they reached Praveen's waist and wrapped themselves around him.

Praveen felt like he'd been connected to an electric cable when Antonio's arms hands touched his waist. He stood still, feeling weak as the scarf he was holding dropped to the floor. His eyes widened as his heart missed a beat and his body felt cold except his waist. He was starting to breathe harshly and he had no idea what the hell was going on.

He opened his mouth to speak but when he felt Antonio's lips kiss his neck sensually, he simply got weak in the knees. He wanted to drop to the floor but Antonio's hands had tightened around him that he couldn't even move.

"What's going on?" He asked loudly.

But he realized that he hadn't spoken a word at all. His mind was playing tricks on him. He wanted to run away but feeling Antonio's lips kissing his neck made him weak and he had a strange tingling sensation that was going up and down his spine, awakening his hormones. He was overcome by a myriad of emotions that he couldn't control. He was starting to feel tears building in his eyes.

Antonio's hands moved up Praveen's waist to his chest. He slowly turned him and now they were staring into each other's eyes, soul to soul. All Antonio saw in Praveen's eyes was a fiery passion that he had never seen in anyone's eyes before.

His trembling hand moved to Praveen's face, rubbing on it. Praveen closed his eyes as he took in a deep breath, trying to convince himself that it was all a dream. But when he opened them again, it was to look in Antonio's lovely, fiery eyes. He was hypnotized and didn't know what to do.

Antonio was staring into Praveen's eyes, breathing like a predator in heat. His cock was now really hard, throbbing in his brief and releasing a huge amount of pre-cum. He licked his lips, suppressing a groan and then he started getting close to Praveen's lips, not for once tearing his eyes away from him. It was like he was possessed by something really strong. He didn't know what he was doing.

Praveen got even more scared when he noticed that the space between them was getting smaller and smaller. He wanted to move away but felt Antonio's on his. As soon as their lips touched, Praveen felt like liquid electricity had just been poured in his veins and his entire body shuddered in pure bliss. He didn't know what he was doing, what he wanted.

All he knew was that his body was giving up. Antonio was now sucking on his lips, their first kiss after almost three months of marriage. It was strange but really sweet. Praveen found himself giving up to the man's doing. He couldn't resist something so sweet.

His eyes slowly started closing on their own as his lips started responding to Antonio's kiss. It was hot, sensual, and passionate to the point where Praveen started sweating immediately.

Antonio on the other hand felt like he was pulled in a river full of electric cables. As soon as he felt Praveen's lips move against his, he felt a power vibration move across his body that he couldn't help but moan. His cock pulsed uncontrollably that his boxer started getting wet. He was leaking so badly.

He moved his shaky hands to the back of Praveen's head, bringing his lips closer and closing the space that was left between them. And when he heard a moan from Praveen, he kissed him even harder, taking his lips into his mouth as he sucked on them harder.

They continued kissing for several seconds until Praveen felt Antonio's tongue brush on his lips, demanding entrance. His lips parted and Antonio's tongue found its way in his mouth. As soon as their tongues touched, hot desire blazed through both men, firing up their senses.

That was when everything became completely different. Praveen moaned uncontrollably when he felt himself going weak as sensations raided his mind. He moaned so loudly that it sent vibrations to both their tongues and they moaned together in sweet, perfect harmony.

And as if that sweet moan wasn't enough, Antonio began to suck on his tongue like he was sucking a lollipop and he just got weaker. He couldn't hold himself anymore. He found himself falling to the floor and both of them fail to their knees on the floor with Antonio's kissing him and now his hands all over his back.

"Hmmm..." Antonio moaned in sweet eroticism as thunder rolled severally. It was cold but both men were sweating.

Praveen's hands moved to Antonio's head, his fingers slipping to his hair, and gripped him almost to the point of pain but Antonio didn't seem to care. He devoured Praveen's lips like there was no tomorrow while his hands massaged his back, making him moan.

Antonio didn't care about the consequences of what he was doing or what was gonna happen after. All he knew was that he was in pleasure, so much pleasure that he didn't even want to tear away from those lips.

He couldn't get enough of Praveen's sexy mouth. He was on cloud nine as he kissed him like there was no tomorrow. Praveen couldn't believe or understand what he was feeling. His body was giving in to his desires and Antonio's desires, whatever he felt. He was so hot that his cock was rock hard. Though he was scared of what was going to happen, he didn't want it to stop.

Praveen kissed Antonio though it was his last, well he didn't know if it was gonna be his last. But the guys kissed and kissed until both their lips were swollen. By the time they came up for a much-needed air, Antonio was on top of Praveen.

Antonio breathed fearfully and slowly started removing Praveen's shirt. He threw it away, he didn't care where. Then he rubbed on his face as Praveen's legs slowly opened and he got in between them. He kissed him softly as his hands massaged his waist. He could feel Praveen's hardness through his boxer brief.

His hands then slowly moved to the waistband of Praveen's boxer and then started slipping it off. Praveen closed his eyes as his heart pounded in fear. It was happening. He'd never done such a thing and he was shitty scared.

Antonio completely removed Praveen's boxer brief, still staring at his face. Then he went ahead and removed his and now they were both completely naked. They were both nude and their cocks were rubbing against each other. From what Praveen felt, Antonio was probably big and it got him scared more. He was a virgin for fuck's sake but he had no idea if he had the strength to tell Antonio that.

"Shit!" Antonio groaned, biting his lip hard as he rubbed his cock against Praveen's in a slow grind. "You feel so good." He kissed his lips softly. "Your lips are so soft and sweet." Then he went ahead and kissed both Praveen's eyes, cupping his cheeks. "Open your eyes."

Praveen hesitantly opened his eyes and stared into the most gorgeous eyes he'd ever seen on anyone. He was filled with so much lust that his cock pulsed and rubbed against Antonio's, giving the both of them ecstatic sensations.

"Antonio, I... I..." His voice was cracking. He sounded vulnerable.

"Shh..." Antonio moaned, shaking his head. "Don't say anything."

With those words, he attacked Praveen's mouth and then moved to his chin. He sucked that chin like there was no tomorrow. He slowly kissed his way to Praveen's nipples and took one of them in his mouth, sucking on it sweetly.

"Ah..." Praveen's nails sunk into Antonio's back as a sweet powerful wave took him by surprise.

The way Antonio was sucking hard on his nipple was making his body vibrate entirely. He dropped his head as his hands gripped hard on the grass, moaning like there was no tomorrow while his body danced in rhythm. It was so sweet.

He sucked and sucked until the nipple was swollen and sensitive before moving to the other one and giving it the same treatment. By the time he was done, Praveen's eyes had turned red from lust and his cock was leaking pretty badly.

For Praveen, right at that moment, there was nothing sweeter than Antonio's mouth. But he had no idea that it also felt just as amazing for Antonio as well. The lustful sounds coming out of Praveen's mouth were amazing to Antonio's eyes. He loved the fact that he was able to pleasure Praveen as well.

"You're so sexy!" Antonio puffed, his voice so low and sexy.

That voice sent shivers all over Praveen's body and although a part of him felt like withdrawing at that moment, he was ready to go through all the way. He was just hoping that Antonio wasn't gonna hurt since he was a virgin. He hadn't had sex with anyone, not to talk about having an orgasm.

"God..." Praveen cried when Antonio kissed his belly, going down him. "Antonio!"

But Antonio was too lost in lust that he didn't even hear the sensual erotic cry. He stopped for a second to take a look at Praveen's nakedness and smiled. Praveen's cock was small, must have been about 3 inches. But it was really beautiful and was wet at the tip. He leaned down and kissed its head.

"Ah..." Praveen moaned, gasping in shock as his hands clenched on the floor.

Then Antonio moved up and looked into Praveen's lust-filled but beautiful eyes. One of his hands moved to his leg as he slowly opened him up, looking deep in his eyes.

"I need you so bad." He moaned, almost a cry. "I need to make love to you, baby." He placed a kiss on his lips.

Praveen swallowed, feeling tears building in his eyes. Then without a word, he nodded softly. "I... I... don't hurt me."

Antonio smiled as he opened Praveen's legs wider, he got between his legs, his cock rubbing on his now exposed hole. He almost cried at the warm sensation that he felt on his cock and he started leaking so badly that he could feel Praveen's hole get wet.

He looked into Praveen's passion glazed eyes. Antonio knew he wanted this, his hunger for Praveen was getting out of control like an uncontrollable force within him. He didn't wanna hurt him. He wanted to make sweet love to him.

"I promise, I will make this memorable for both of us."

With those words, he captured Praveen's lips into a sexy, sensual kiss that blew their brains away. He was slow, passionate, and loving at that time. Though both their lips were swollen, they couldn't get enough of each other. They just wanted more and more and more until they couldn't kiss anymore.

He moved his hand slowly to Praveen's ass and when he touched there, he found that it was wet from his pre juices, thanks to his cock. He didn't need to use lube because his cock was already doing that job.

He slowly started penetrating Praveen with one finger and felt him clench up. He tore away from his lips, looking into his eyes. "Breath, baby, breath... Think about the kiss." He kissed him softly on the lips like he was teasing him. "Kiss me."

While they kissed, Antonio kept on entering Praveen slowly until his finger was entire in. It was hot in there and his cock leaked even more. He hadn't had sex in almost three months and no wonder he was leaking terribly.

He started fingering Praveen, making sure that he found his pleasure button and rubbed on it slowly. As he rubbed there, he felt Praveen's nails dig in his back as an animalistic sound tore from his mouth into Antonio's. At that point, Antonio knew he was doing a great job. He rubbed there again and Praveen cried at the top of his voice.

Praveen simply lost his mind. He didn't know what Antonio was doing to him down there but he didn't want it to stop. He had never felt anything so sweet or so dreadfully amazing. He wanted more. He couldn't stop crying as tears of mirth came out the end of his eyes. Shit! Shit! Shit! It was amazing.

Antonio kept on fingering him until he felt him relax. He added another finger and though there was some resistance, he felt him relax and started fingering a little faster, making sure he rubbed on that spot that made him go insane.

Praveen moaned into the kiss. He couldn't remain still. He slowly started moving his lips against those fingers, loving the feel of them inside of him. He opened his legs wider, willing Antonio to go deeper. Praveen needed Antonio to touch that spot again... the spot that made his insides to melt like butter in the oven. But Antonio was being slow and careful with him.

He continued finger fucking him, enjoying the erotic moans that escaped his lips and made his tongue vibrate. Praveen's eyes fluttered shut against that sensation. He felt nothing but pleasure.

He continued moaning but then he felt Antonio's fingers leave him, leaving him feeling hungry. He opened his eyes but he was so engrossed in a hot kiss that made him see sparks. He was moaning like he was gonna die if he ripped from those lips.

Antonio slowly began to rub his leaking cock on Praveen's still slick hole, putting more pre-cum there but he didn't push in. He simply rubbed, making that area wet so that he wouldn't hurt Praveen because he knew that the boy was tight. He wasn't gonna be surprised though if the boy was a virgin because he was just too tight. When Praveen's lustful whimpers increased, Antonio released his mouth and looked down at his closed eyes.

"I want you to look at me." His voice sounded like he was scared. He was more than scared. His voice was shaky. "Please!"

Praveen opened his eyes slowly just to stare into Antonio's beautiful lust-filled eyes. He had never seen Antonio look so vulnerable and yet so desperate. And with their gazes locked on each other's, Antonio slowly began to push into Praveen.

When Antonio penetrated the ring, he felt some resistance from Antonio despite being slick. Praveen gave a painful groan as he felt Antonio's head enter his ring. It was painful and though he hadn't seen Antonio's cock, it must have been big judging from that head that wanted to rip him open.

"Breath and try to relax..."

Praveen took a deep breath and started to feel relaxed. The last thing Antonio wanted at that moment was to hurt Praveen. He pressed forward slowly, stretching Praveen further. His breath suddenly wrenched from his lungs at the delicate heat that submerged him as he sank into that sheath.

Praveen's ass was so fucking sweet, heaven, Antonio thought with a look of utter veneration on his face. He slowly pushed in, making sure that he helped Praveen so that he couldn't feel any pain. By the time he pushed in to the hilt, both Praveen and Antonio were sweating terribly, breathing like they were being chased by a predator.

"Oh, God." Antonio breathed shakily as he slightly closed his eyes, feeling a sweet sensation travel up and down.

He felt like his bones in his very body melted. He couldn't even think straight but he knew that he had to make Praveen get used to his cock. He was so nervous that he started taking deep breaths to calm himself down.

"Are... you okay?" His voice was breaking.

Praveen slowly nodded, trying to catch his breath. He was filled and stretched to the point where he felt like his very breath was being dragged out of him. He had to take several breaths just to make himself calm.

Praveen felt a bit uncomfortable when Antonio started to thrust in and out but he hit something inside of him that made him almost pass out. The feeling was so exquisite that he gripped on the grass harder, his body shuddering. He opened his eyes slightly as his mouth opened and he couldn't believe what he saw on Antonio's face, a look of absolute enjoyment.

But Praveen couldn't focus on Antonio for long as soon his eyes rolled into his head as the cock inside him sweetly began to nail his pleasure button with each thrust that Antonio made. He was slow with each thrust, making love to Praveen just like he planned to. Erotic cries of pleasure escaped from his mouth as his hands suddenly found themselves on Antonio's back, sinking his nails there so hard that they left marks. But Antonio didn't feel any pain but it rather added to his pleasure.

Antonio leaned forward and took his mouth in the sweetest of kisses. What Praveen felt at that time was nothing like he'd ever felt in his entire life. That extra feeling from Antonio's mouth caused a feeling so powerful he could only compare it to lightning whizzing through him. His head almost fell back as his body stiffened in that delicious moment as Antonio nailed that delicious spot again. He kissed Antonio even harder as his legs opened wider, willing Antonio deeper inside. He was hitting that spot in slow but exquisitely sweet strokes.

"Antonio!" Praveen screamed as he tore away from that sweet mouth, his eyes rolling in his head.

His hands clenched on the grass again as he breathed like he was about out. The pleasure was too much. Antonio moved his hands, each hand gripping each of Praveen's, locking their fingers together in a sweet way. Antonio could feel that Praveen's grip was far tighter than he'd ever remembered. His gaze was intensely upon him as he moved inside his lover's warm tight channel.

His hips swayed against Praveen, rocking back and forth as he thrust with unbearable slowness and with such skillful precision that Praveen thought he would go insane with pleasure. It was so good that Praveen's breaths were changing like each second. He could feel himself at the edge, feeling like someone was pulling ice-cold water all over his body. It was too much and he didn't know what was killing him, Antonio's cock driving him insane or the powerful vibration that he was feeling on his cock. Shit! He was crying holding on tighter to Antonio's hands while harsh, short breaths escaped his mouth.

"Shit, you feel so amazing..." Antonio was sweating terribly. He could feel the sweat run down his back to his ass like water was being poured on him. "...shit, you're so sweet."

He took Praveen's mouth into a kiss while he moved his hips like he was dancing a sacred dance, giving both of them the pleasure that they had been yearning for.

He wanted to make love to Praveen and so he did. He made love to him, sweet powerful love that left both men moaning in the kiss while their hands tightened. With each thrust that he made into Praveen, he was making him weak and he could feel himself getting closer as he hadn't had a release in almost three months.

Antonio slowly but deeply made love to Praveen, demanding his total submission. Holding Praveen teetering on the edge of his climax, Antonio rode him slow and deep, hitting him over and over that sweet spot inside of him that made him shake uncontrollably with ecstasy. Praveen screamed but all that could be heard were muffled cries that were music to Antonio's ears. The pleasure was so intense that it made his vision blur. He couldn't believe how good it felt. He didn't want Antonio to stop.
With the pleasure and his climax building like a volcano, he started moving backward to meet Antonio's thrust, his thighs shaking with power behind each thrust. He closed his eyes shut as he thought he was gonna from the pleasure that took him places he had no idea existed. His dick was rubbing on his belly as Antonio applied friction to them, bringing him closer to his orgasm, his very first.

Antonio had never felt such pleasure before. Not only was Praveen's ass hot like an oven, he could have sworn that Praveen was also wet down there because his cock felt wet and it was slick as hell there. Fuck, being inside Praveen was like no pleasure he had ever experienced. The vibrations running through him were too intense and when he felt that familiar tingle hit him, it wasn't just along his spine but all his body. It felt like he was flying high up in the air. His body was desperate for release and he wanted to come inside Praveen.

He knew that it was coming and hard, especially after feeling it build like a volcano. His thrusts became powerful and a bit violent as he hit Praveen's pleasure button faster and harder. He hadn't expected himself to last long after all the weeks of deprivation. Praveen felt a powerful tingle run down to his cock and felt his body Jerk just as Antonio hit his sweet spot making him scream and quiver with pleasure.

Then suddenly, he felt a strange sensation in his cock and the pressure that started filling up in his balls, his belly, inside his head, and everywhere. He was filled with so many vibrations that he got scared and his heart started racing in fear.

"Antonio..." Praveen couldn't recognize his voice as he tore his lips from Antonio, dropping his neck as his eyes rolled back into his head.

"Ah..." Praveen screamed as he felt his orgasm starting to weaken him even before he even started. His back arched as his head moved from side to side on that floor, getting grass in his hair. But he just didn't care.

The combination of feeling that friction on his cock, the curling stimulation of his prostate by his husband's cock, and that tingling sensation on his spine and everywhere drove him nuts. Loud cries would he would have embarrassed if he was in his right frame of mind escaped from his throat as he breathed harshly, trying to let go of his husband's hands. But his grip was too powerful that he wouldn't.

Praveen's mind was then filled with so many emotions even as he screamed harder when Antonio began pounding in him while he started moaning, unlike anything Praveen had ever heard from. Antonio's moans sounded like cries, wonderful cries of ecstasy.

Suddenly he felt like he couldn't breathe like he couldn't feel his heart. His eyes opened and widened as his mouth just gaped. He was feeling some so powerful on his prostate and then moving from his balls to his cock. He felt his cock swell up so badly and then he exploded right there.

The raw ecstatic rapture that slammed into Praveen was nothing like he'd ever experienced. The world disappeared. He couldn't cry out, couldn't scream, and couldn't make a sound. His mouth opened in silent screams as his cock ropes of cum in between them, rendering him weak. It didn't stop there. As he shot, his vision blurred slowly, and by the time he shot his final rope, he was already gone. He had passed out from that powerful orgasm.

Meanwhile, Antonio kept on slamming hard into Praveen, crying on top of his voice as he felt his cock swell deep inside Praveen and then started coming violently, spurting hot cum repeatedly deep into his lover. He felt like he had released his entire energy inside Praveen that his vision blurred for a few seconds. But although he was completely lost in his pleasure, he took Praveen's lips and kissed him like there was no tomorrow while he kept on coming, something that felt like forever.

He kept on coming and coming until he felt it slow down and by the time his cock spurt the last cum inside Praveen, Antonio felt tired, spent. He kissed Praveen's lips slowly without realizing the boy had collapsed. Then he collapsed on top of him, breathing like a man in a long race.

He was tired. He rolled off of Praveen, brought him in his arms, and kissed him on his lips hard before wrapping his arms tightly around. Before a minute even went by, he was fast asleep, smiling in his sleep.

***

Praveen felt like he was dreaming like he was in a dream that wasn't gonna come true. He felt like he was pressed against something really warm and sweet, something was alive. He could feel something warm wrapped around his body and then he could feel something on his face, something really cold like someone was breathing on him.

He slowly opened his eyes, his vision blurring for a second. But he opened them wide and was shocked by what he saw. His face was pretty close to Antonio's chin. He was lying on his chest with Antonio's arms wrapped tightly around him in a warm embrace.

Seeing the position he was in, Praveen felt his heart begin to race in fear and shock. He felt like something was wrong, something that he couldn't put his finger on. He remembered the car breaking down, them rushing to the house, and also trying to dry himself up. Aside from that, he couldn't remember anything.

He got scared because he had no idea what had happened and how he had found himself in that position with Antonio. It was already bright and he could see the entire room. But then suddenly something hit him, not only could he feel Antonio's heat on his face, he could feel it on his entire body.

He slowly moved his eyes and noticed that he was completely naked and so was Antonio. That was when it hit him, what had happened to him the previous night. The moans, the cries, the screams, the pleasure. It all came to him, hitting him hard like a tornado. His heart started pounding as his breaths became harsh.

Oh shit, he thought as he felt tears building in his eyes. What had he just done? He had... He had slept with Antonio. Fuck! He couldn't believe what he had just done. It was impossible. No! How could he have slept with Antonio, he thought as a tear went down his cheek? He had lost his virginity to someone that he didn't even think he would lose it, someone, that didn't love him.

Praveen couldn't stay there. He had no idea if he was gonna have the strength to face Antonio. He could remember the kiss as they made love, the face that Antonio had made, and all the pleasure he'd felt.

Taking a deep breath, he raised his head and carefully removed Antonio's arms from around him. He felt him move but he didn't wake up. Praveen tried to stand but was welcomed by a sharp pain in his ass. Shit! It had happened. He had lost his virginity. He tried and managed to stand up but the pain was still there.

He looked around for his clothes but his eyes landed on the naked Antonio that was still peacefully sleeping. He was completely naked with his cock in full view of Praveen. It wasn't that big but it was thick and must have been 6.5 inches in length flaccid and... Was that blood he saw on it, he thought as his eyes widened and he got more scared. He looked at Antonio for the last time, regretting everything that had happened. Then he picked up his boxer brief, quickly put it on.

Then he took his skinny jean and t-shirt and quickly put them on. Then he started walking towards the door to get some air. It was really hard because of the pain and he couldn't walk straight. He was slowly limping towards the door as tears went down his cheeks. He had just lost his virginity to his husband.

*

Antonio groaned, opening his eyes to look around the entire place. He had a really strange dream that he had been making love to Praveen. He sighed as he groaned, stretching his arms while he looked from side to side.

He froze when he saw something red on his right hand. He brought his hand closer to look at it and saw that he had dry blood on his hands. Shit! His heart gave a sharp pound in his chest as his breaths came out harshly. He quickly stood up, realizing that he was completely naked.

"Shit!" He gasped, gripping his hair. "What had happened?"

Then his mind took him to the previous night and everything poured on him, hitting him hard. He could remember the kiss, the moans, the pleasure, and everything that had happened. He touched his lips, feeling them still swollen and he knew that it wasn't a dream. Those lips had been kissing Praveen the previous night.

"Oh God," He pulled his hair, causing himself pain. "What did I just do?"

He was feeling guilty, really guilty. How was he supposed to face Praveen now, he thought as he looked all around? How was he supposed to apologize and what was he supposed to say to him? He was really scared. He regretted approaching Praveen like that the night before.

"Shit, I have to do something."

He quickly picked up his brief and put it on without even noticing the blood on his dick. Then he took his now dry clothes and put them on. He put on his shoes, picked everything that belonged to him, and got out of the house quickly.

As soon as he got out, he saw Praveen seated a distance from the house on a log, staring at the flowers with his arms wrapped around himself. Seeing him, Antonio felt a wave of fear that he'd never felt in his life before. For the first time, he had no idea what to do or how to get out of the situation that he had found himself in.

"Please help me!" He looked to the heavens, giving a prayer for the first time. "Please, almighty."

He took a deep breath and started walking slowly towards Praveen. Each step that he took made him feel like he was being repelled by a magnet. He was really scared and as soon as he got there, he just stood for a second without uttering any word.

"Praveen!" Antonio's voice was barely above a whisper.

When Praveen heard Antonio's voice behind him, he froze. He didn't know what to do or how to react. He felt his heart race more than it was and he started trembling. He wanted to run away from Antonio but he found himself frozen.

"I... I..." Antonio didn't know what to say. "...I wanted to go and check the car so that we can leave as soon as possible."

'Really?' Antonio thought, hitting his head. What was he thinking by saying that?

"If you're hungry, there's food in the car."

Praveen nodded without even turning to face his husband. He felt shame take him by surprise. How was he supposed to stare into the eyes of his husband after what had happened between them? He couldn't bear to do it.

Antonio turned and started heading to the car, cursing him for it. He was supposed to say something, anything, apologize to Praveen and talk about what had happened. He felt guilty but not the type of guilt that was supposed to tell him that he cheated on someone. No! He felt guilty for not saying anything to him.

What was he going to do, he thought as he slowly walked towards the car?

***

"I can't believe he would do this to me," Bruce yelled as he paced from side to side in his hotel room. "Who does he think he is to keep me waiting the entire night? At least, he should have had the decency to call and apologize if he wasn't coming but..." He paused and looked at Andrea who was busy reading a note with a smile on her face. "Are you even listening to me?"

Andrea took a glance at him, raising the note. "You drive me crazy and my fire for you is burning. I need to be quenched tonight. Really?"

Bruce couldn't believe Andrea was making fun of her. He rushed to her, ripped the note, and gave her a, 'stop fucking with me' look.

"Andrea, this is more important. Your brother left me alone. We had all this..." He moved his finger around, showing Andrea all the decors in the room. "...planned out and he was nowhere to be seen. I have been fucking calling him for only God knows how long but I am unable to get through. I hate this." He screamed, gripping his hair. "I hate this."

"Oh, so he didn't tell you." Andrea got up gracefully from the chair, folding her arms on her chest. She was dressed elegantly in a black top and green skinny jeans and green high heels. Her hair was in curls and she was slaying the look.

"Tell me what?" He frowned, getting curious.

"Oh, Antonio and Praveen went to the next town to pick up grandma for my engagement party." She said with a smile.

"And he... he..." His voice was cracking. "He didn't even bother to call me to tell me that? I could have gone with him instead of that DDDB."

"DD what?" Andrea couldn't get a word of what Bruce had just said.

"Dirty dirty dirty boy." He rolled his eyes. "I don't know why..."

"That a question you're gonna has to ask him, sweetheart," Andrea said, gracefully sitting on the bed that was filled with rose petals. "I have no idea because my fiancé took me to see his numerous..." She gestured with her fingers. "...orphanages and companies. I don't always have to hear your problems, Bruce, okay?"

"No, Andrea!" Bruce felt tears building in his eyes. "I have a bad feeling about this entire thing. I can't just sit and watch him win anymore. I am going to follow them where they went because I am done."

"You know," Andrea chuckled bitterly. "That's a great idea. Act like the psycho boyfriend and let my brother see your foolishness, great!"

Bruce frowned, shaking his head. "But what do you want me to, Andrea?"

"Just patiently wait." She spoke softly, going through a fashion blog. "Don't you dare mess what we've been working hard for, Bruce?" She warned. "I won't spare you for that."

"But..."

"The problem is that you don't even have patience." She was yelling. "What's a little sacrifice compared to the reward that you're gonna get at the end? My brother loves you. He adores you and he wants to spend the rest of his life with you. He doesn't have any relationship with Praveen despite this sham that they show to the entire world and the family. Very soon, it will all come to an end and you'll take your rightful place as his husband."

Bruce felt his heart race as a smile popped up on his face. He was really happy and he couldn't even hide it. He didn't wanna hide it.

"I guess you're right."

He sat on the bed close to Andrea and got lost in his thoughts. One thing he couldn't wait to do was get rid of Praveen for good because he had been a thorn for too long. He was cut off his wings and let him fall flat to his face and that was a promise.

If only Bruce knew...

***

"Let's go!"

Praveen almost jumped up when he heard Antonio's voice speak right behind him. His heart started pounding again and he began reliving all those pleasurable moments he'd experienced the previous night with Antonio. Did he felt like running away but to where? He just had to face Antonio.

"I have checked the problem and..." He groaned, feeling nervous. "...I have fixed it so we can now continue. I am sure granny is already worried and waiting for us."

Praveen slowly got up, playing with his nails. He slowly turned and as soon as he raised his head, he stared into Antonio's eyes, and almost immediately, both of them looked away in shame. None could bear to stare into the eyes of the other.

"Okay." He said in a voice that was barely about a whisper.

Antonio sighed and started walking towards the car, scratching his head. He knew that there was no way he was gonna be quiet forever. He had to talk to Praveen at a certain point, to talk about what had happened between them, something like he had never experienced in his sex life before. It was special but it made him feel guilty.

Praveen started walking slowly, doing his best to forget about the pain that he was feeling in his ass. He was limping but he did his best and walked to the car. When he entered there, he found Antonio seated in the driver's seat, his hands firmly on the wheel, and looking straight ahead like he was in a staring contest. Praveen prayed to the almighty to let him live through the entire journey because what he felt at that time was strange.

When he closed the door, Antonio started the car and they left that place. Throughout the journey, both guys were quiet, not speaking a single word to each other. Praveen leaned towards the window and did his best to just forget about what had happened. But it wouldn't go away. It kept on coming back to him and he felt like he was going insane.

Antonio on the other hand was taking quick glances at the boy he was with. There was something deep inside his heart was urging him to man up and talk to the boy but whenever he tried to open his mouth, he turned into a coward and couldn't even utter any word. He rather concentrated on his driving, praying they reach faster.

Antonio had never been one to keep to himself what he wanted to say. Even the guys that he had had sex with in the past, he always told them off that was it was one nightstand. But with Praveen, he had become a coward. Every time he tried to speak, the image of their passionate night popped into his mind and he just didn't know what to do.

The two men probably experienced the longest two hours of their lives before they finally entered the town. It wasn't big but had some nice views, big buildings and everyone seemed busy. Some people had bags, probably going for work and others had school uniforms. It was a nice scene but Praveen was bothered.

It didn't take long before they came in front of a huge black gate. Antonio honked and the huge gate opened. He drove inside and Praveen saw a big one-floor house, really beautiful and well decorated. It was just one floor but it was extremely beautiful. He couldn't help but admire it.

As soon as Antonio parked, he got out of the car quickly and before Praveen even realized what was happening, he heard his door open. He took a glance and saw Antonio holding the door open for him. He smiled nervously and got out of the car.

"We're here," Antonio was weak, weaker than Praveen had ever seen him before. "This is grandma's house."

Praveen nodded softly, trying to put up a smile but who was he fooling? He didn't feel comfortable in the presence of Antonio. Things were already awkward and he needed to get away from there. And meeting his other grandmother for the first time wasn't making things any easier for him.

Antonio took a deep breath. He had been too quiet for long. He needed to break the silence there.

"Praveen, I just wanted to tell you that I... I..."

But before he could even say anything...

"Tony!" He heard a sweet voice call.

He quickly moved his eyes to the direction of the voice and saw his grandmother, coming towards him with a very brilliant smile on her face. She had a prayer plate with her and she looked marvelous. Seeing her, Antonio's mood changed. He felt alive, really happy, and excited. Even Praveen couldn't help but smile.

Antonio rushed to her and both of them hugged tightly.

"I missed you, grandma." He confessed, holding her tightly. That was what he needed.

"You crazy boy." She chuckled nervously, rubbing on his back. "I missed you more."

Grandma Katy was a very beautiful woman and she looked a bit young, younger than granny. She had pitch-black long hair with many strands of gray and she had it tied in a ponytail. Her face wasn't wrinkled at all and she was really beautiful.

She was a bit short, fat, and fair skin that looked smooth. She was wearing a traditional dress with a pair of trouser inside and sandals on her feet. She had a scarf around her neck. She was looking really beautiful. Grandma Katy was known to be a devotee of the almighty and she had even refused to get married because she just wanted to do religious work. She was known for taking pilgrimages and doing charity work. She was a great woman.
"You've even grown into a handsome man, Antonio." She pulled away from him, pinching his cheek playfully. "By the way, I told your granny that I wanted you to come with my grandson in law. Where's he? I hope you didn't leave him otherwise..." She warned.

Antonio chuckled nervously. "Not at all. Praveen!"

Praveen gulped, feeling himself get tense. He walked slowly towards her and as soon as he reached her, he went for her feet and touched them. He was nervous because he couldn't feel her hands. Did she like him? Did she not? Was he outside her class? Did she think he was inferior too? So many questions were going through his head and he felt himself get hot. He had no idea what to do.

"Bless you!"

When he felt her hand on his head, he felt himself breath and he got up. He stood still beside his husband, staring at grandma without even blinking. He was still a bit scared. But then again, granny gripped him into a tight hug, patting on his shoulder. She kissed his forehead and both his cheeks and gave him the brightest smile ever.

"Hmm, you're a really beautiful boy." Grandma Katy said with a chuckle. "Antonio..." She diverted her eyes to him. "...when I heard that you got married without me, I was pissed with you and your granny. I wanted to attend your wedding."

"Sorry, granny." He apologized. "It happened quickly and Praveen and I didn't know each other at that time."

"Hmm...I must say that your mother did a good job." She was still smiling, rubbing on Praveen's cheek. "You guys look good together. I don't know but there something about this boy that I love."

"Well, what's there not to love?" Antonio said even before he realized what he said.

Granny hugged him once more. "My dear, you're very welcome. This is your home." She said with a genuine smile. "I have to go to the temple for my morning prayers. This crazy grandson of mine will show you around the house before I get back. I want to spend some time with you."

"Err..." Praveen paused and looked at his husband. "Grandma, if you don't mind, I would like to come with you to the temple. Please!" He begged. There was no way he was gonna remain with Antonio in that house all alone. He was gonna die.

"Err... I don't know." She frowned. "You must be tired and..."

"I am not." He abruptly said. "Please!"

Granny sighed, thought about it, and then nodded. "Alright. You coming, Tony."

"No!" Antonio shook his head. "I need to freshen up and take the car to the mechanic. I need everything to be fine before we leave tomorrow."

Antonio explained to his granny how the car had broken down and how where they had spent the night, of course not mentioning that they had made love. Granny understood and she and Praveen left for the temple, leaving Antonio alone in the house. That was also the time Antonio had seen how Praveen was walking like. He was just hoping he hadn't hurt him in any way.

Praveen had a good time at the temple. He prayed to the almighty to bless him and also help him. He also cried to him because he had no idea what had happened and how it had happened. He told the Lord though that he wanted his will to be done. After the prayer, Praveen felt good.

Granny was a good woman. She introduced him to almost everyone she met as her grandson in law, Antonio the celebrity's groom. Everyone was very happy to meet him and by the time they were leaving, everyone was staring at him. He was just hoping that no one was noticing the funny way he was walking. He was very happy. He bonded with granny.

By the time they were coming back home, they were laughing like friends. They didn't find Antonio and Praveen liked it that way. She gave him a tour of her house where she lived alone and it was really beautiful. Though it was just one floor, it was big inside and had everything.

After the tour, they both went to the kitchen and cooked a lot of food. They had their lunch and she took him to show him around town. By the time they came back, it was late and Antonio had already gone to bed. Praveen had his dinner with granny before he went to bed. He slept with Antonio on the same bed that night though he felt uncomfortable.

In the morning, they were gonna go back to the capital.

***

"Katy!" Granny almost screamed when she saw her sister getting out of the car.

Both sisters rushed to each other and hugged tightly. They started telling each other how much they missed each other and other stuff that old grannies like to talk about. Everyone was staring at them, looking at them happily. The two women had met and everyone except Praveen knew how hot the entire house was gonna is.

Praveen got out of the car, stood still with his arms folded, and watched his grannies talking to each other hand in hand. He thought it was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and for a minute, every trouble went away. All he kept on thinking of was the gorgeous scene in front of him.

He was like that until Emilia came to talk to him about the journey.

Antonio on the other hand just took some bags from the car, took them inside, and then gave them to the servants to take them to where his grandma was gonna be staying. And with that, he went upstairs to his room because he was really tired after such a long journey. He needed to rest.

As soon as he entered his room, he threw himself on the bed and just covered his eyes. For the last two days, he had been through a lot and he knew he still had a lot of things to tell Praveen. He just didn't know what to say to him. He didn't wanna hurt him. Not after what had happened between him, something that he thought was amazing. Thinking about it, he found himself smiling even without realizing he was doing that.

Suddenly, he heard the door opening and closing. He didn't need to be a genius to know that Praveen had come to that room. It was that time or never.

Quickly rising from the bed, he took a deep breath. "Praveen, I needed to..."

He trailed off when he saw that it wasn't Praveen. It was Bruce and he was staring at him with a stern look. Shit! He had a lot explaining to do but at that time, he thought he didn't have the energy to explain anything to Bruce or to apologize.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, a little harshly. "And why would you enter my matrimonial room without knocking?"

"What?" Bruce laughed. He thought it was funny but when he looked into his boyfriend's eyes and saw that serious look, he stopped laughing. "Antonio, tell me you're joking. Do I need permission to enter my boyfriend's room? Since when?"

"Look, this is my family house and I am a married man." He didn't regret what he said. "We need to respect my parents and..."

"Ah..." Bruce chirped, slowly moving his finger in the air. "What do you think you're telling me? Anyway," He sighed, shaking his head. "What the fuck were you thinking about keeping me awake the entire night? You had planned the romantic evening and yet couldn't even call me to tell me that you weren't gonna make it."

Antonio was tired. He was really tired after such a long journey. He didn't want any bullshit or nagging from Bruce. Plus, he could feel himself getting angry the more Bruce complained.

"Bruce," He sighed, rubbing on his head. "Please, not now. Can we talk about this another time? I am begging you."

"No!" Bruce furiously moved in front of Antonio, looking at him angrily. "I wanna talk about this right now. How dare you keep me waiting when you very well knew that the night was supposed to be special for me? Do you know how much I had to spend in order..."

"Bruce!" Antonio's voice was rising.

"First you left me at that restaurant and do you know how embarrassing that was?" He added, literally yelling in Antonio's face. "Then you..."

"Bruce!" He slightly closed his eyes, feeling anger take him off his feet.

"Antonio, even if you had no regard for me, at least you could have..."

"Bruce!" He roared, stamping his foot on the floor really hard.

When Bruce heard Antonio's tone, he quivered as he took a step back, feeling his heart pound in his chest. His body felt frozen and he couldn't think straight. He stared at his boyfriend that was breathing like a predator and he got even more scared. What was going on, he thought as his mouth shook in fear? What did he do and why did Antonio react that way?

"Ant..."

"Get out!" Antonio pointed towards the door without regretting any of his words.

"Antonio, you're asking me out of you..."

"Now!" He groaned, feeling a tightening in his chest. He had no idea why he was that mad. "I am not gonna repeat myself twice, Bruce. Get out."

Bruce didn't know how to react. He felt tears building in his eyes. With one final look at his boyfriend, he covered his mouth and started rushing out of the room. Just as he was opening the door to get out, he just met with Praveen at the doorway. Both of them stared at each other before Bruce hissed and stormed out, cursing as he went away.

Praveen slowly entered the room, closing the door behind him. He slowly walked towards Antonio intending to pass and go to the bathroom. The pain was going away but he was still limping. And he had thought that things couldn't get any worse. They were worse than he thought they were. Now that he was alone with Antonio, he had no idea how to act.

With a deep breath, he started rushing past Antonio but before he went further, he felt Antonio's hand grip his and then pulling him back. Shit! Now they were face to face, staring into each other's eyes once again. Both of them felt their breaths stop and their hearts race. Both of them felt their nerves getting to them.

"Praveen, for how long are we gonna pretend like nothing had happened between us that night?" Antonio's voice was low and weak. "I can't just pretend anymore because it's killing me on the inside."

Praveen felt like the entire world had been placed upon his head. He tried to open his mouth to respond but no word came out. He was scared, shy, and nervous. There were images of the naked Antonio playing with his mind. His heart pounded so deep in his chest that he felt like he was gonna have a heart attack.

"Say something!" He pleaded, rubbing on Praveen's hand. "It's confusing because I had no idea what had happened or how it happened. Believe me, I had no intention of us sleeping together. I swear, I didn't."

Praveen opened his mouth again but he couldn't speak. He was speechless.

"I know it came as a shock to you but to me too." He said with tears building in his eyes. "I had no intention of having sex with you. It just happened. This has been haunting me since that morning when I woke up and... and..." He was getting weaker, especially since Praveen wasn't saying anything. "...please, say something. I need to hear something. Shout if you have to. You can even slap me if you want to but please..." He put his hands together. "...do something."

Praveen stared into Antonio's eyes and felt tears building in his eyes. He felt a sharp pain hit him in the heart, something so terrible. He felt like shouting, like crying. He slowly moved his hand away from Antonio, still staring into his eyes.

"I have lived with you for three months, Antonio." He began, fighting off his tears. "Each day that I have lived with you, I get to hear how much you despise me and how much you want to make me suffer." He had no idea where he got the strength from but he was speaking from his heart. "I get to be insulted by you, your sister, and your boyfriend. I get to hear how much you love your boyfriend and how much you want to spend the rest of your life with him.

I am the legal husband but I get to be treated like a mistress." He said as a tear went down his cheeks. "It hurts a whole lot because you've gotten most of the things from me, my happiness, my courage, even my life. Now even one thing that I was holding on to, something that I would only give to someone who loves me so much, my pride..." he cried softly. Antonio felt bad, like such an asshole. "...you've gotten that from me too, Antonio.

What happened that night already happened and it has left me defeated. Maybe..." He chuckled bitterly, rubbing his tears but his face was once again wet as more tears went down his cheeks to his chin. "...maybe my feelings for you have gotten so strong that I couldn't resist you. Maybe my heart deceived me because no matter what that night meant to me, I will forever be hurt by it. After all, it was just a one night stand to you."

With those words, he quickly turned and rushed to the bathroom. Reaching there, he locked the door and started crying to himself. It was really painful and he had no idea if he was gonna heal. Antonio had taken his pride too, his virginity and he had no idea what he was gonna do. He couldn't get it back. It was gone forever.

Back in the room, Antonio remained standing there, staring at the bathroom door. He knew what was happening there. Praveen was crying and it just increased his guilt and his pain. Had he become that soft, he thought as he felt tears building in his eyes. When did he become so concerned about Praveen?

He knew he couldn't stay there. He needed to think because he had betrayed his boyfriend too. With his mind so blur, he stormed out of the room and left the house.

***

The next day, everyone spent the entire day at the temple, praying for the coming engagement. Even Santiago joined them. They gave food to charity and it was good because it kept Praveen busy. He had something to do to keep his mind occupied. He also thanked Santiago because the man was there to make him smile.

But unfortunately, the engagement had to be postponed to a week as Santiago had some urgent work to attend to and Antonio too had a business meeting in another town for four days. That left Praveen to be at peace although his heart was giving him problems.

Ever since he had slept with Antonio, his feelings for the guy had kept growing stronger and stronger. He had tried everything and God knows how many times he had woken up panting because he had dreams about what had happened between them. Each night, it was getting intense and felt so real that he could have sworn he felt the guy's touch. But who was he kidding, it had been nothing but for pleasure for Antonio. And that was what was painful.

Praveen helped the family in any way that he could so that they could prepare for the engagements. There were decorations, prayers, some ceremonies to be performed, and a whole lot. Praveen was glad that Andrea had something keeping her busy because he had no strength to argue with her.

Bruce on the other hand kept on troubling but Praveen ignored him.

The only question on his mind was, "What does fate have in store for him?"

Copyright © 2020 vanalas; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Sad 3
Thanks a lot to everyone that took the time to read my work. I really love you all guys a lot. Don't forget to drop your comments about what you really think about my work
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ugh poor Praveen is confused and Antonio won’t admit to his true feelings though it seems like he will soon. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Even though it frustrates me at times, even though I think the mother and granny are blindly selfish for micromanaging and forcing arranged marriages on their children, and even though Praveen is a sweetly gorgeous but spineless idiot - and Antonio is an abusive spouse, I’m totally hooked on this story and get excited when I see updates!  😁

Fabulous chapter!

Edited by tesao
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
5 hours ago, tesao said:

Even though it frustrates me at times, even though I think the mother and granny are blindly selfish for micromanaging and forcing arranged marriages on their children, and even though Praveen is a sweetly gorgeous but spineless idiot - and Antonio is an abusive spouse, I’m totally hooked on this story and get excited when I see updates!  😁

Fabulous chapter!

Wow! 😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😘 that is so wonderful to hear. I promise to deliver without failure

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..