Jump to content
    Vikki
  • Author
  • 3,283 Words
  • 1,228 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
The story has some explicit contents and graphic details. Along with nudity and profanity. Reader discretion recommended.

Men in Paradise - 21. Chapter 21 - The Advancement

At least until the time of Ancient Egypt and Mesopotamia, evidence of homosexuality in the Middle East can be traced back. If they were homosexual or heterosexual, sex offences were punished identically in ancient Assyria. For penetrating someone of equal social status, a cult prostitute, or someone whose gender roles were not considered solidly masculine, a person faced no penalty. In an Akkadian tablet, the Šumma ālu, it states, "If a man copulates with his equal from the rear, he becomes the leader among his peers and brothers”. The Abbasid dynasty was renowned for being comparatively liberal about homosexuality during the Islamic Golden Age. For example, "al-talawut" was said to be enjoyed by Umayyad Caliph Al-Walid II, an Arabic word for sex with other men. Under Harun al-tutelage Rashid's and defense, Abu Nuwas, one of the most famous Arab poets to extensively produce homoerotic works, did so. The successor of Harun al-Rashid, Al-Amin, declined women and concubines, choosing eunuchs instead. Usually, eunuchs were slaves brought from outside their domains in the Ottoman Empire. They imported a decent proportion of male slaves as eunuchs. In the Topkapi Palace (1465-1853) and later the Dolmabahçe Palace (1853-1909) in Istanbul, the Ottoman court harem was under the management of the eunuchs. Turkish bath houses are popular among gay erotic stories for centuries in the west. A small old Turkish bath house in Beyoglu. It is located at the end of Cukurcuma street is which is famous with the antique shops all around it. A famous slave-general of the ruler of the Delhi Sultanate (India), Alauddin Khalji, was Malik Kafur (died 1316), also known as Taj al-Din Izz al-Dawla. Infatuated with Kafur, Alauddin distinguished him above all from his other friends and helpers, and Kafur held the highest position in his respect. The Founder of Mughal empire in India, Babur was a self-proclaimed bi-sexual, if not gay, Islamic ruler according to the Baburnama, a book written by his court poet during his time.

Afridi's PoV

As an Arab boy who was brought up under strict religious laws, it was not easy for me to adapt to the new lifestyle in Paradise.

I have read about ancient stories of teenage boys who were enslaved, and their dicks chopped off by Sultans to serve as wine boys in their backyard for sexual pleasure. There was one time, I visited a medieval bathhouse for men that served as massage parlours and pleasure-seeking places in Turkey. There are still traditions in places such as Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Syria where boys replaced women as dancing boys. And then we heard about internet stories of Pathans and Taliban raping teenage boys.

But despite all those stories, I knew I was crossing barriers that I shouldn't or would never have been accepted by society back home. I was brought up in a manner where even the slightest changes in lifestyle or practices or choices that do not comply with my tradition are difficult to digest.

I lost both my parents when I was 12, and I had no siblings. My uncle was a busy man traveling all the time for work. I lacked male bonding at home. In a male dominant society like ours, women are expected to take care of the children whereas men provide for them. So, my uncle seldom cared about kids at home and left it to my aunt. My aunt loved me, she often told me that I reminded her sister...my mother. Her kids hated me and kept me at a distance. I dropped out of school a couple of years before, so I hardly had any friends. Apart from the love and care of my aunt. I mostly grew all alone.

My iPhone was my only friend, my life circled it. I spent most of my time on social media and I had a fan following. I was living in a silicon world that hardly gave me perceptions of real life, relationships, and its hardships. Everything changed when I landed on that island.

The friendship that grew between Justin and me was something I never had before. His love and care were something I longed for forever. He never once made me feel lonely on that island. But I also had some complications with it. I didn't know how to handle that relationship with Justin, and it kept me insecure all the time.

Lately, he was beginning to give me hugs whenever we were together. Our physical connections were a continuum of whatever fondness growing between us. So I reciprocated every time he approached me for sex. I never thought he was taking advantage of my adolescent age. I needed him as much as he needed me on that island...Period.

On the other day, when he asked me if we could do anal intercourse, it scared the hell out of me.

I couldn't imagine taking another man's dick in my butt or for that matter Justin's enormous one. How can I let someone insert his penis in my hole that is meant for shitting? And then suck his dick with my mouth that is made for eating, right? But then, things were not the same anymore in my life. I was not sleeping in my bedroom in Dubai. I was not praying five times a day, I was not even practicing Ramadan fasting as I should have been. Yep, things were different.

Nonetheless, I loved him so much and I was ready to do anything for him, even if it crosses a line that never should have been crossed, I would have done that. I was happy to walk a mile on the ocean with him if he wanted me.

I was like "OK, If he wants to fuck me, let him just fuck me and get done with it, so what?'.

For all I care, I might even like it, I never know, right?

But for some fucked up reasons, he was delaying it.

Next few days, every night, I went there to lift and lay next to him, anticipating his long dick to poke my back and I thought it would be over in a few minutes.

But for god sake, he was not doing anything. And it irked me to the core.

'What is wrong with him?... Is he having second thoughts to fuck me?... Does he even know the number of fangirls would die for me? Or suddenly he is feeling weird to insert his thing inside another boy's ass or what...hey, come on, it is his idea, right? he started the topic, and then he is turning me off now?'

Man, I was so fucked up mentally that. I was blindly mad at the blonde. He acted as if he was clueless and how much he fucked up my mind.

It was crop harvesting time, he was so busy running around the farm, instructing us, and getting things ready. Sakthi, Jai, and I were helping him at the farm. I didn't know there was so much to do for crop harvesting, I thought it was just cutting the crops and dumping it...as simple as that I thought. Nope, it wasn't.

Our farm was at least two acres long. It took an entire day to pluck all the crops from the soil and bundle them.

The next step was to dry the crops on flat ground under the sun for two days, smash them on a flat surface to get the grains out of the plants to separate the upper layer of the grains, and finally remove the dirt from the rice. So much work.

It would take another two days for us to finally have the purest form of rice once it is completely dried. We packed them in our coir sacks and dumped them in the storage room for the next process.

There was no time to talk. At nights, whenever he came back to the loft, he was exhausted already and slept in a hurry. We didn't even jerk off those days. But I was so fucked up horny watching him working on the field shirtless...and his fair chest and nipples shining under the sun with sweat. I felt so young and restless. My sexual frustration was growing day by day.

---------------------------------------------------------

I woke up early the next morning. I couldn't sleep much last night. I was lying next to Justin, he didn't even touch me like he usually does. It was irritating and kept me restless the whole night.

Life was good until that moment on that island. The house, the farm, the garden, the birds, the goats, and TikTok. They made me happy and I wrote songs and sang.

I had to prepare the Mehregan table. I went outside and checked the poultry as usual. TikTok was following me. We have 5 new eggs that day, I took them and kept them in a coconut leaf basket. I threw some barley grains which we got from the harvest yesterday to feed the chickens. I named one of the chickens Selena. Selena loved dancing to my songs, it was always busy eating and I was fond of it.

Next, I went to the cattle shed, goats were grown bigger, we needed a larger shed. Last week, we saw a couple of pigs in the forest, we didn't catch or bring them to the hut. Because we weren't sure we could take care of it. Sakthi suggested we could build a barn adjacent to the goat's shed for the bugs and also expand the bird's cage larger in size. We decided to do it soon after the harvest.

I saw Jai coming out of the hut, walking towards me. Woah, the boy had grown taller over the last few months since the plane crash. Even his thick black hair had grown longer touching his shoulder. He was wearing a handmade short trouser he made out of long pant. The fabric was so thin and on top of it, he was not wearing underwear inside...his dick was visible to my eyes, it was dangling sideways. Damn, even his dick had grown bigger.

"What are you staring at?" He asked while noticing my constant stare at his crotch.

"Dude, that thing between your legs is a grower. Are you even paying attention to it?" I asked him.

We both were of the same age and I knew how teenage hormones work. I was concerned that he should not become sexually inactive like a saint. I wanted him to stay in good mental health.

He was grinning at me.

"Huh, why do you care?" He asked me.

"Because you are my friend. I need to make sure you aren't sexually frustrated on this island, you know" I sounded as sincere as I could.

He didn't respond to that. He just came near me and out of the blue put his arm around my hips. I was taken back by his sudden advance. I wasn't sure what to do then.

I just turned towards him and kissed him on his cheek. He wiped it off and gave me a cute smile.

And asked me "So You and Justin, huh?" with his mischievous grin.

I understood what he meant by that question. I kind of anticipated that he knew what Justin and I were doing at night.

'For god's sake he sleeps next to you inches closer at the loft, of course, he knows' I cursed myself.

But there was no sign of judgment or dislike in his tone.

I nervously smiled back at him in response.

"How did you know?" I questioned him wondering how he found out and read my mind.

"I have seen you guys. It's plain and visible. After all, we are sleeping next to each other touching our butts. The way you two look at each other and play around all the time" He stopped saying and looked at me to make sure if I was comfortable to hear that.

Somehow, I was not weirded out by his revelation of my secret. It might be because we both were of the same age or he was too sweet and friendly. I didn't know but I nodded my head with a smile to let him know that 'I am OK'.

Then he continued "And I checked you guys doing stuff on the loft last night," He said it once again with his mischievous grin.

'Did he see my dick in Justin's mouth and the sucking off too?' That awkward thought was running on my mind when he finished telling me.

I blushed, I didn't know what to say after that.

I have been caught...Damn.

But gracefully he changed the topic immediately, not to keep me uncomfortable for too long.

"I am going to grind the rice for flour and color it. Need it for Onam rangoli. Will you help me?" He asked me as if he had forgotten what he just spoke.

The boy had a personality that was way above his age.

I was relieved by the change of topic. And I agreed to join him.

We went to the storage room and picked rice. Thanks to the harvest, then we didn't have to worry about food sources any longer. Justin was planning on cultivating millets right after the harvest. We got down to work with our stone grinder.

We saw Sakthi and Justin coming out of the hut discussing the harvest and plans. I saw Jai staring at Sakthi's bare chest and I doubted if there was something more than just friendship between them. I knew they were very close and spending a lot of time together. But I didn't think they were doing any sex. If Justin and I could get along and do it, why shouldn't they?

I didn't want to ask him about it. That might be for some other day.

Sakthi and Justin approached us.

"Guys, can we postpone our festival? We aren't even ready with the preparations yet. And Justin says that the crops will take at least another couple of days to dry" He asked us.

What he said made sense. We weren't ready until then. Things were messy in and around the house because of the harvest. Dried crops and plants were scattered around everywhere, we had not cleaned the front lawn for days and it was completely dirty.

I didn't collect fruits for Sharbat. House ran out of them already. I needed to go to the stream and bring bananas, papayas and other fruits.

Hence, we agreed with Sakthi's decision.

Sakthi and Justin made the bonfire and started boiling water for their morning tea as usual.

Jai and I decided to halt the grain grinding and continue after our breakfast. Crops were all over the place due to that our bodies were covered by dirt. We went to the water stream to wash and then pick fruits from the plantation next to it.

Spring was good for the stream, we got clear water. We discovered that the origin of the stream is from a waterfall on the mountain. The stream passes through the entire island and spills it to the sea. That was why we had fished in the stream too. I took my trousers off and got into the waters.

Jai followed me. As I noticed earlier, his dick had grown bigger in six months or so. He gained some muscles on his body which made him look even better. His cute face and wet hair were something I never noticed earlier.

He approached me closer and stood in front of me...once again he put his hand around my hips. And out of the blue, he just leaned and kissed me on my lips. I wasn't expecting that from him. He had been acting like a damn straight or a saint until that day.

And he muttered, "I have been wanting to do that ever since I saw you".

'Like, what the fuck! Why does every guy on this damn island want to fuck me?' I was puzzled.

I felt his lips were so soft and wanting. And he was cute, kind of a boyish way, and charming. So I kissed him back.

'My stupid teenage hormones, I have become a raging homosexual now' I cursed myself.

He started kissing me again, I tasted his tongue. I had no idea how long we were doing that, he came further closer splashing the water, and grabbed my dick in his hand.

I just stood there motionless watching both our dicks growing completely erected. I reciprocated his advances by holding his dick in my hand and started jerking him off. He left a moan inviting me further.

He shoved his pelvis towards my groin and grinding my dick with his. Our teenage dicks were fighting each other for mutual pleasure. It was so intense.

'God, the once scrawny boy has grown to become a strong boy, indeed' I wondered.

I put my arms around him grabbed his ass and pulled him even closer to me while simultaneously increased my tempo on his dick. It took another twenty minutes for us to finish the job.

Oh Man, I had become a Kamasutra expert...that was one helluva erotic moment with Jai.

'The only person I had not touched until then was Sakthi, should I just fuck that poor fellow and be done with it?' I asked myself. Though the physical appearance of that bodybuilder did terrify me at times. But who the fuck cares anymore, right?

It took a few more minutes for both of us to regain our composure and breath. We washed our dirty bodies and then we started talking casually as if nothing happened between us.

"So, you have been wanting to fuck me from day one?" I asked him to make sure if I heard right.

"Yep," He smiled awkwardly.

"Are you gay or what?" I had no idea why I asked him that question.

In response I thought I heard him say 'Yes', but now that I think about it, I am not sure. That time he kind of murmured it to me and I barely heard the ‘Yes word from him.

We left the stream and went to the plantations to collect fruits. There were plenty of fruits such as banana, mangosteen, papaya, and carambola. We put them in our baskets.

"If we go to the forest, we could get jackfruits and melons too," I told Jai.

"Not today, we have enough fruits for your Sharbat and I got work to do," He said firmly.

I very well knew that he could be so stubborn at times. So, I gave up trying to persuade him. We walked back to our hut with our baskets.

Guys at home were waiting for us. Sakthi had prepared lookalike Pancakes using rice flour and eggs for breakfast. And ordered us to finish our breakfast before going to work. Obediently, we ate them.

Then we moved our stoves to the kitchen stage which were made of wood and clay. And brought cooking vessels and daily food supplies inside.

"I can't believe we have a proper kitchen and food now. Remember, we were just eating coconuts for days when we came here," I told the guys.

"Yes," Sakthi said with a smirk.

"I can't believe that Afridi ate breakfast today without complaining" Justin taunted me.

"I can't believe that you..." I wanted to say something as a comeback, but I didn't know what to say and just stood there like an idiot.

The rest of the guys laughed at me.

Their laughter was so loud, I was afraid it might rip open the roof.

Copyright © 2021 Vikki; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 7
  • Love 3
I am publishing my story here on experimental basis. Readers feedback and comments are most welcome
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..